• Pros

• "Love the ease of use, and the customer support is top notch. Automation. "

• "LOVE IT - so easy on mobile! Automations are life changing :P Price point can't be beat! "

• "Helpful functionality, great customer service and support"

• Cons

• "Not sure that a mobile app was the best thing to add into the capabilities or focus as it is so much easier to use a computer to access and better overall use. "

• "Sometimes we see glitches in the calendars on the app. If anything I think the app could be improved. "

• "The payment process has been a bit clunky at times, but that may have just been our server. Other than that and sometimes being slow, this has been a very helpful product!"

Browse Hostaway Reviews

Aleksandra from APARTMEET

This is what you need for your business

Pros

I have used another channels manager before and to compare to them this is the best! I don't have any problems with synchronisation, no overbooking, that makes my life much easier )) As well I save lot of time on messages. Because you can use automations in Hostaway. This software is easy to use, big advantage is app for your phone. And I would like to mention that this team is really working hard and they always improve this software, they listen you! You don't need 80 channels to sell your apartment. Hostaway has enough channels for max occupancy rate.

Cons

May be would be good to make an option to copy prices for another apartment (because I have 4 same apartment in the same building), so I don't need to spend my time to make prices for similar apartments.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

I would never recommend RU to anyone. Their workers are really rude, no other words! I had overbookings few times in a year and it was rentals United fault. And the thing is that they are answering within 48 or 72 hours. Another thing. We have signed year contract for the amount X. Next year I got an email asking if everything is alright and they can charge credit card for X amount for next year. Credit card is charged by X+ 25%. We spent 1 month to get an answer and 25% money back, as they decided to charge VAT, even it’s not written anywhere. As it was illegal action, they sent us money back. As well on the website they have lowered prices for new customers, but for old customers prices are the same it’s not customer oriented at all. And of course, after this situation we were not happy at all to continue work with them. And they didn’t make any refund, because it was already past 1 month. BUT ALL THAT MONTH WE WERE DEALING WITH this charge of 25%

Kim from Carr Realty of the Poconos

Top notch customer service

Pros

We found Hostaway to be the perfect option for our property management side of the business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond meeting with us to get us started and through the first few months of operation. Now we deal primarily with the customer service via the app, and they get back to us immediately. They will either fix the issue we're having or we dialogue and troubleshoot to fix. They are constantly working to streamline the program for property managers in terms of calendar updates, updating listings etc. We host between 20-30 properties and they've been great to work with. Highly recommend.

Cons

Sometimes the updates are glitchy, but customer service immediately attends to the issue. It's a newer software and very inexpensive compared to its competitors so minors issues are is to be expected, but they troubleshoot and update constantly.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

We liked [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and our interactions with him. The price was definitely what caught our eye, but our overall customer experience has been top notch. When we dealt with Hostfully we didn't care for our sales rep. He didn't listen to our needs, didn't send out time reminders and links for meetings, and was overall no where near as responsive as we needed them to be. Hostaway won us over.

Roy from 9044051 Canada Inc.

Constant double bookings and horrible support

Pros

Easy to use Quick set up Website builder

Cons

Horrible support Constant double bookings Give you the runaround Show 0 empathy on money lost due to their mistakes.

Jack from Beyondbnb.io

Sophisticated Channel Manager

Overall, this has been a good experience. I signed up with them a year ago and periodically I do a review of the competition and new entrants to see if they stack up and so far, this is the best solution for us.

Pros

It does a lot of really great things that suit my business model perfectly. It is the best software system I could find for our budget and requirements. My personal favourite is the webhooks and open API that I can use to build my own functions on top of.

Cons

It really needs the functionality to be able to automate the security deposit for guests. That is my one problem. I would have said the financails could be improved but they just released a major update to this and it looks great. Finally, I'd like to see some custom reports for business metrics. I currently have to download to a .csv and manually figure things out. The overview dashboard does have a decent set of metrics, but I want to see them over time.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

By far the best value for money and the best suited to my individual needs.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

Expensive and you had to pay extra for the actual channel manager. It was a good PMS, but it's only really useful if you have a lot of call ins or your own direct booking website that people have to enquire before booking. I wasn't a fan.

Daniel from Denning Properties LLC

I love using Hostaway

I love using Hostaway. It's not the cheapest product; however, it's nice to have all the features I want in one place instead of slapping together a few cheaper products to try to get the same result.

Pros

The thing I like most about Hostaway is the ease of use. I manage my properties while working another job, so I need automation. The automated messaging and task creation with saved checklists really saves a ton of time. My cleaner also really likes it because he can just update the cleaning tasks via the app. I really only have to answer one-off questions from guests because I'm able to seamlessly communicate everything through my automated messages. The other great thing about Hostaway are the constant improvements and customer support. It seems there are new and improved features every month which is exciting. If there's something that could be better, it's easy to communicate with the support team and find out what I'm doing wrong or have them plan out an update. Even though the team is in a different time zone, I always get responses within 24 hours and everyone is really nice. I already love the product, but knowing that things will continually improve is what makes this product a no brainer for me to use.

Cons

The booking engine could look better. I used the WordPress plugin and don't love the overall look; however, I figured by the time guests get to that point on my website they're already very interested in booking and won't be turned off by the look.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

I wanted something that provided all the features (calendar sync, automated messaging and task creation, mobile app, checklist templates, financial reporting, etc.) in one solution. I also was looking for something that integrated with Beyond Pricing. From doing demos of other products, it was clear to me Hostaway was the best for what I needed.

Rene from Blue 8 Travel Ltd.

A great Product that listens to users...

Hostaway saves me time and this is a really big thing. We have a lot of moving parts in the hospitality business. The fact that there is a lot of automation possibilities in the product makes our lives a lot easier and time won can be focused on other Business Development tasks.

Pros

The software is intuitive and easy to use. Clear user interface that is not complicated. The first setup is very easy and when questions arise, the helpdesk is really quick in answering. Team is also helpful with the setup. Most importantly, the team listens to what we, the users, are missing and will implement in fairly short time.

Cons

I do not have any real cons for Hostaway product. Like many of the similar products it does not have all in it what we would need (Like good Owners Reporting Tool) but it is 90% of what we need to run our business.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

The completeness of the Hostaway Product won me over. Also the price to what was offered between the three products won me over to go to for Hostaway. Also the attention of the team to really support us in the transfer to Hostaway.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

VREASY was missing a lot of functions we would like to have to run business smoother. (And safe us time) Also, the product felt "dated" and there were not many new functions rolled out.

Korneel from B&B Zakske13

Best Channel manager software I've used

As I said before, me and my team are a big fan. Functionalities are almost everything I need. The overview is very good. And I never encountered a glitch, something I appreciate a lot! Also, costumer service is really good. Pricing could be better but is OK.

Pros

After using several other channel manager software for my 8 unit Boutique Hotel, I discovered Hostaway about 2 years ago. I truly like the integrated features for my 3 channels (Airbnb, Booking.com & own website). It gives a clear and straightforward overview of the calendar & pricing. Easy to adjust pricing by day & by channel individually. I'm a big fan of the automated messages (set-up), as it saves us heaps of time. Also, we never encountered any issues with sending out & receiving messages (very important!). I'm a big fan.

Cons

Although, I use the mobile app several times a day, it can use some adjustments. I'ts not the best app there is in form a style and overview. On the other hand it's relatively fast & very easy to use. And also here, it always works.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

Igms didn't give enough functionality (at that time) for all the channels I was using. Especially Booking.com was poor supported on iGMS (back than it was called AirGMS).

Margo from Time Hostel

Extremely good

Pros

I have been user for many years and day by day its coming better

Cons

We want to sell more products for our guests at the same time they use our booking engine.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

They dont have multi direction apartments possible

Steven from B&B Ventures Co.

Great product and better service

My overall experience has been great.

Pros

I truly think Hostaway is a great product for small property managers. I moved from another small property management system and was blown away by the software and customer service.

Cons

I believe Hostaway is working on a great number of new features and products.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

Customer Service was a huge part of our decision.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

The lack of growth and features.

Hostaway Has Streamlined Many Aspects of My Business

Hostaway has treated me with great care and respect. Due to their commitment to their customers and the time and care, they have spent with me, and the fact that they are growing every single day despite the success level they have already reached; Hostaway is a company I plan to stay with for the rest of my vacation rental management career.

Pros

What I love most about Hostaway is the ability to organize guest info and messaging onto one platform which has enabled the fastest guest response rates of my entire career.

Cons

Many kinks in the system still as they are a younger company. But every day that I reach out to the support to report that something is either wrong with my account or something is wrong in the entire system, they immediately get to work on correcting the error no matter large. The last issue I flagged for Hostaway was something that negatively affected EVERY user of their software. They had this corrected in just a week. The most recent issue I reported was also something that affected every user and they are working hard even now to correct it in a timely manner. There may be many kinks to still work out throughout their platform, but their ability to accept my feedback to then correct it immediately makes them the company I want to stick with. They even take suggestions for additional features that a property management service can prove they need and they are currently working at developing a feature I suggested myself for Q2 2019 release!

Vasilis from Akalli Luxury Studios

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

The Best Channel Manager

Hostaway is an excellent channel manager. I have been using it the last 3 years between my team and has helped to organise my properties with ease! Everything is synced between all channels, prices, availabilities etc. With task manager my cleaners are all informed on when they have to visit a propertiy and all the details they have to take care. The Hostaway team is always there for me, at any question I might have and always get under consideration any feature proposal!! Overall, I would not change the Hostaway at all!! Thank you very much Hostaway team!Keep Up!

Pros

Ease of use Availability Synchronisation Price Synchronisation Wordpress Plugin Messages And Many many other features

Cons

There is nothing I don't like with Hostaway. A few times I have asked for something that is not available, the Hostaway Team added it to their "To do list" and gets it done very soon!!

Breean from Nashville Travels

WE LOVE HOSTAWAY

Pros

We did several demos on different PMS companies. What I learned is that everyone offers something different. Hands down, Hostaway has been the best fit for our needs and the customer service is nothing short of top-notch. Highly recommend them!!!

Cons

Every software is not going to have all your needs but Hostaway has worked with me, listened, and responded to all my needed request. I'd love to see automated smart responses and few other efficiencies added to the PMS but this company is passionate and committed to working with the client and I feel like a partner with this team rather than a customer. I'm a big fan :)

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

This was the most user friendly PMS and the training and support was just what I was looking for!

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

The Cirrus PMS was not user friendly and antiquated - the training was terrible. and the sales staff was unprofessional

Gary from HostButlers

The team makes the product

Pros

After trying many alternative solutions on the market, we finally found Hostaway. While not perfect, it outperformers their rivals and offers a far more cost effective solution. The best bit however, is the people behind the product. Whenever we encountered a challenge or an issue, the Hostaway team worked to solve it rapidly. What impressed me most was that during the Covid-19 issue, the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was on the phone, helping customers. That says it all really. Would recommend.

Cons

Would have liked easier setup process as it required changing of all logins.

Cost.

Jerod from Aisling Baile

Great all around product and service

Anytime we have needed customer support the staff is very knowledgeable and friendly. Overall we are very satisfied.

Pros

The pricing model is my favorite. You can choose to pay a flat fee or percentage based fee. It's very simple to use on the fly from my phone, although you can't do everything that you can on a desktop. It's definitely made managing our properties a breeze.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

Pricing was the main factor. Guesty is 5% of the nightly rate. If you are managing properties for a low fee then it takes away from your profit in a big way.

Samuel from Everyday Luxury Vacation Rentals.

One of the best Property Management Software around

We've had an excellent experience thus far. From the seamless integrations with all OTA channels to the free booking engine website to drive direct bookings; Hostaway has been really helpful.

Pros

We switched to the Hostaway software for a few specific reasons: to help manage our properties across multiple OTA channels and to help with guests' communication. The software has been immensely helpful in automating messages and cleaning schedules with our several cleaning staff. The free booking engine website is an additional advantage. Very few Property management software offers that for free. Payment processing integration with Stripe has also been beneficial to our company. Overall, we are pleased with Hostaway Software.

Cons

The only cons, so to say, has to do with the Software's accounting capabilities. Even at that, you can always export your reservation data as a .csv file and utilize the data to create monthly statements via Quickbooks or other accounting software. The good news is that Hostaway is always looking to improve, and that's all I can ask for.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

We had to make the switch because the software could no longer deliver what we desired.

landon from wvh

Hardest working team in the vacation rental software industry!

Pros

Hostaway comes highly recommended from us as the clear cut best value for the money vacation rental software. For a relatively low per listing monthly fee everything is included. Perhaps the best part of Hostaway is their clear interest in improving their software. They continue to make improvements and make it easier to use and more functional for vacation rental managers. When I have an issue their support team is quick to respond to me and also quick to fix the issue. Once you begin working with Hostaway its clear to see the people behind it are the ones you want to align your business with.

Cons

It does not have all functionality of other vacation rental management softwares. It does not have integrated automatic credit card processing and a few other features are missing. However it was missing more features a year ago, but the Hostaway team continues to fill in the gaps!

Joseph from LMC

Best software to use for communication and linking multi OTA sites.

Love the attention and personal support, the intuitive interface. If you can manage an airbnb account, you can then handle VRBO, Expedia, Booking.com all connected as one simple as Airbnb. with deeper features.

Pros

Love the ease of use, and the customer support is top notch. Automation.

Cons

No real cons at all for what I use it for.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

Interface, price to use, features I find most important. Communication.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

Interface, price to use, features I like.

Ulrich from Pirgus

Essential for daily business of property managers

I want to highlight that I am a user from the start and admire the accessibility of the Hostaway team and that the listened to what we need and then develop most relevant features.

Pros

Essential for daily business of property managers. We were able to automate most of regular tasks (messages, payment) and are able to cross post on various platforms. Hence, Hostaway allows us to focus on what is core - adding new properties with ease.

Cons

Nothing. Some elements are yet in beta, but they will get there.

Serena from SoPros

Makes my day more efficient

Excellent quick replies on questions. They offer a product that is easy to navigate quickly.

Pros

Cons

Wanting more services so I can continue making my life easier! :) I have just added Stripe payments with HostAway which is great too!

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

They were too costly with offering almost the same product. If more features were added it would be triple the price and matching products was about double $

Melissa from Mason Lofts at West End

Excellent customer service, efficient and intuitive Software

Very god experience so far. Our onboarding manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been incredibly helpful and we are very happy about her customer service. Her team is great as well.

Pros

- No double booking possible, very good, almost instant syncronisation with the channels we use. - From the reservation page we can click on the Airbnb/Vrbo/Booking.com icon to go directly to the reservation on the channel - Financial reporting is very easy to use and we can build it our way, very easy to export and extract our numbers - Excellent customer support - dedicated staff, answer quickly, open to our comments and suggestions - Expending quickly and implementing new features every month, which is great - Good pricing for the service provided

Cons

- A few bugs that are sometimes affecting the Revenue - Customer support based in Europe, so it is sometimes challenging to get an answer right away due to time difference and because it is not a 24 hours support

Santia from Eight 11 Solutions, LLC

Great Software to Help ease Workflow

Over all Hostaway has helped us to scale and automate. It gets the job done.

Pros

The features we love most about this product is the ability to automate messages and time of the day. The ability to change our prices and mark up prices.

Cons

I wish it had a nicer looking website. The Finance statements are also inaccurate but they are working to improve both features.

Reasons for Choosing Hostaway

They continue to grow and exceed our expectations.

Rebecca from MSCI

Hostaway, yet another amazing booking software.

Pros

The customer service for Host away is exceptional. Whenever there is a problem or there is an issue setting up the interface, Host away staff is there 24/7 to help with any questions. The ease of use, functionality, and appearance of the product is also great.

Sophie from Keiana Limited

They have helped us link all our properties and ensure we can respond from one central messaging system

Pros

Helpful functionality, great customer service and support

Cons

Nothing we are very happy with it. Any teething problems have been resolved by the customer support service

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

More cost effective and did not want to increase our fee by upgrading to Kigo Legacy

Fani from Kreta Eiendom sa

Personal review

Pros

Product easy to use, Quick assistance when necessary

Cons

I miss: Easy on line contact when emergency Partner who could speak in my language (Greek)

Jochem from Have a nice stay!

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Respons / Have a nice stay

I am very happy with the help I have received [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], they have all helped me very pleasantly, i'm happy about that.

Pros

1 agenda , multiple bookingsites, template messaging

Cons

it does not recognize languages, i working and answering in 3 languages , you can't schedule a template per property per language.

not comprehensive enough

Simon from BENSIMON apartments

Great product with innovativ ideas

Pros

Easy to use and very straight forward. Details are very carefully thought through. Great and fast support. Especially our customer rep. knows the product very well and has great to ideas for solving upcoming problems. All in all great value for money.

Cons

Few things are in early stage but getting developed and improved more and more. For connection apartments, the implementation is still a bit though but I´m sure our customer rep. and his team will solve that soon.

Cory from Summit Time LLC

Good product but customer service is horrible

overall we are pleased but as we grow our company we may be looking for a company more responsive.

Pros

Fairly easy to use and integrate to you system we manage around 25-30 Airbnb properties

Cons

customer service seems to be non existent... very hard to communicate with them

April from Benvenido Big Bend

Hostaway has streamlined my hosting business.

Overall I am pleased with Hostaway and the features it provides.

Pros

That I can automate most tasks and that I can use it to host on several platforms.

Cons

There was a bit of a leaning curve when I began using the software.

Pawe from Supply Chain

Just superb

I have to really admit that hosteway from the early beginning is the only one channel manager I use. I got two listings which are basically managed at all stages through hostaway. The constant development and new addons makes it better & better and its really worth to consider for "small" hosts like me.

Pros

Easy dashboard, multi new addons, useful, essentials

Cons

Not accurate "earnings section" lack of precise currency exchange and missing externals fee like cleanings

Response from Hostaway

Replied July 2018

Christos from Pillowhite

Happy Customer

What you see is what you get and they are still improving it!

Pros

After changing 3 PMS's we finally find a PMS that much our needs and it comes at an affordable price.

Cons

Easy to use, a very nice calendar, good reporting.

Reasons for Switching to Hostaway

Too expensive, no support and lots of intermidiarries

Andrea from Select Bnb

Excellent product and service

Great service all round and easy to use

Pros

Automatically updates and syncs my calendar across booking platforms. Auto messaging to guests Excellent onboarding support

Cons

One of our booking platforms would not allow automated messages as we did not have enough properties listed

Artem from Marketing and Advertising

Great customer service

Pros

Very easy to add platforms, perfect message automation

Cons

I need more options to the mobile app!!

Lisa from H&P Properties

Great PMS and channel manager in one that actually integrates with Airbnb. Continually improving!

Pros

Integrates with a number of good channels for STRs and they have very responsive customer service. Any time I have a question I get an answer within a day, and they even update me on development timelines so I know what new features to expect. I've watched this company grow and hope to see even more out of it in the future

Cons

Still a little new (as of spring 2017) so some kinks being worked out, and some features are needed to make it truly powerful, but I feel confident that this time next year they will have all the most important features down pat!

Frank from Waterkant lofts

Best booking app for hosts on the global market

Easy to use interface, speedy synchronization of various booking platforms, constantly improving functionality and the BEST customer service one can think of, makes this clever software the best on the market!

Sean from Checkin Austin

Excellent Software

As an independent property manager, I have been looking for a low-cost solution to help manage my vacation rentals. A lot of the online PMS solutions out there are just too bloated and expensive. Since I manage less than 10 rentals, I needed something with reasonable costs and that fit my workflow. Hostaway is an Airbnb first platform which is great since that is where I earn most of my business. They are able to propagate the Airbnb listing on many other platforms and sync my calendars and rates. There are a few glitches and learning curves to overcome but the customer service has been very responsive. Overall, I'm very happy that I found Hostaway and I will continue to use them.

Pros

It fits my workflow and has great features. Not too bloated like other PMS solutions. Excellent for freelance property managers.

Cons

There are some glitches but overall the software is easy to use and navigate.

Justin from Marriott

Hostaway Review

Pros

Very easy to use and it is good to book rental vacations

Cons

everything is good with this software but customer service does take a while.

sylvain from Almbybnb

Very happy of the service

Pros

easy to use. all the features that I need

Cons

can't see any things, I have the different platforms that I need

John from Villa Del Mar

Great overall, customer support needs improvement. Integration with some channels slow.

All in one place platform

Pros

Good all in one package, easy integration with Airbnb, good layout, each unit calendar is good, the same basis as Airbnb.

Cons

Support. Sales don't fulfill their promises. Multi-calendar needs work. Keeps jumping after each input. Revenue manager needs improvement. 2 months later and still not connected to my major bookings provider. Guys, if you had sent me a review form, I would have told you all this.

Viktor from Guesthouse pod orehi

It works better then expected.

I was searching the internet far and wide for a solution that would reliably sync our room. It does this without fail. What I like the most is the super fast support. I needed help to find some settings and had some general questions about pricing when the chat support came in handy. I've learned about the Hostawey platform trough a web forum when doing my research.

Pros

Simplicity of GUI and use.

Cons

Some features didn't work at first; multicalender didn't show occupation of rooms correctly.

Moira from Tig Lammax Hospitality

Overall a good product

As a time and effort saver, even in its present partly developed state, this is a very usable product. There are still a few hiccups but so long as one is aware of them, they do not detract from the usability, merely that the additional functionality can't yet be relied upon, specifically the automation which has not worked for us. Overall, we are very pleased and would not like to be without it!

Pros

Automated connection to AirBnB and Booking.com ensuring that there is no double booking.

Cons

Automation not yet working

Josh from Shaner Hotel Group

Hostaway Vacation Rental Software

It can be used by not only the owner but it can also be used by a property manager, it appears to me that it can be used simultaneously to manage many different properties and to tackle a lot of challenges that property managers face.

Pros

Able to have direct bookings from site has easily made it easier to generate more revenue and easier on the end user.

Kalyn

Good first impressions

Pros

I was checking out host away to manage some vacation rental postings on multiple platforms. Hostaway streamlines the rental system by combining bookings from several medias. The interface is easy to use and doesn't overwhelm you with a lot of options!

Cons

I have not contacted customer service yet, so I can't comment on the service communication however, it does seem like they've had an influx of customers resulting in a slightly less personal experience.

José from Property Manager

June 2016

The software that manages your bookings on differents channels!!

Hostaway eases the hte booking process of the same listing on different channels! Hostaway sycns (in a 10 minutes period) main information such calendar availability and prices based on Airbnb listing (you may also choose a markup % for different channels)! With Hostaway linking for instance Airbnb and Booking, you wont have any double booking for sure!!

Pros

User friendly!

Maro from Indigo Travel Dubrovnik

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Great and very useful app!

I am very surprised by the options this great app has, because even some older and famous channel managers don't have some options HostAway has - like linking multiple Airbnb accounts. I recommend HostAway highly!

Pros

Linking multiple accounts of an advertiser like Airbnb.

Cons

Stability, but that will come with time.

Andrey from Villa Lav doo

my small experience with app

easy to use, informative personal kind and skilled thank you easy to use, informative personal kind and skilled thank you easy to use, informative personal kind and skilled thank you easy to use, informative personal kind and skilled thank you

Pros

informative

Cons

price

matthew from Ukpolyg Ltd

Excellent customer service

In today's world customer service is ususally dreadful , but wow your chat help option is amazing and instantly helpful . Best customer service I've experienced in my life . Taken lots of stress of me with this , next thing I'd love is app :)

Pros

Like it

Cons

No app

Brian from Vacation Home Rental

Good for basics

Sugar coated software

Pros

Initial set up and support was great, great for small property owners

Cons

Support after set up, functionality, crucial issues don’t get fixed (it’s been months)

ryland from Ferniebnb

No ability to add multiple airbnb accounts

Would be better if this was possible as I manage multiple air bnb accounts and therefore doesn't work for me. I wish it could because it looks great!

Pros

Simple

Cons

Not able to add multiple airbnb accounts

Tiago from Compta

June 2016

The best channel manager + pms

Hostaway is a new software that allows you to work multiple OTAs in a ver easy way. The price management is very easy. Also the calendar management is easy and effective.

Pros

Design User experience Functionalities

Rebecca from Swift

Lots of complication for no benefit

Far from the promise of streamlining bookings and management, hostaway has only added another layer of complication. I've been plagued with incorrect emails from hostaway informing me that guests have cancelled (when they have not) and the booking confirmation emails often arrive several hours late and add nothing to the booking confirmed emails already being received from other platforms. I can't see any benefit to using hostaway at all, unless you're seeking a source of headaches.

Pros

Na

Cons

The fact that it doesn't work, creates problems and provides no benefit.