Entronix EMP Software Reviews

Entronix EMP Software Reviews

Find out more:

Find out more:

• icon"The software is very user friendly. I will recommend it to all of my clients."
  • icon"The service it adds to my consulting business. It's been great to use to help stand out to my customers."
  • icon"Ease of use and customizable features coupled with their lower entry cost make them a no-brainer in my opinion."
  • icon"I miss a Spanish version. There are a lot of reports and it is a lithe difficult to follow for whom non-English speaking fluently."
  • icon"There have been problems as any integrator would know when you mix different formats of data into one platform."
  • icon"Sometimes the meters and nodes loose their communication. You have to physically reset them."

Browse all Entronix EMP Reviews

• Have you used Entronix EMP and would like to share your experience with others?

Jonathan

Outstanding Platform

I use Entronix EMP on a daily bases to analyze the performance of campus buildings. This platform has a large selection of graphical representations which is great for analyzing data!

Pros

Attention to detail, ease of use, and customer service

Cons

Honestly, I enjoy all the features this software has to offer!

Justin

State of the Art Energy Management Platform

My former company was a medical center composed of approximately 5 million square feet that included a hospital, research buildings, and higher education. We were able to employ the Entronix energy management platform quickly, efficiently, and economically. Using the Entronix energy management platform we were able to monitor energy consumption and retrieve past data painlessly. In the past, all of this information was on the building automation system which was very time consuming to find, collect, and present. Also, we ran into issues with lost data with the building automation system. Even though Entronix was located more than 400 miles away, we received excellent customer service. I reviewed the current state of the art with regard to energy management platforms and after reviewing more than 20 companies (trade shows, online searching, word of mouth, presentations, interviews, etc.), I found that Entronix was the leader in their field and way ahead of the rest of the game. Their ability to be flexible and to adapt and develop quickly allowed Entronix to accomplish everything we needed for our large campus.

Pros

Ease and quickness to get pertinent information

Cons

For the energy sector, I wish it was used more often than the traditional building automation systems to monitor energy information (consumption, demand, etc.)

Milton

Good customer service

Pros

I can check individual buildings consumption, also a Group of buildings. It's also very user friendly.

Cons

Sometimes the meters and nodes loose their communication. You have to physically reset them. It doesn't happen often, but it happens.

Robert

I am a huge fan of this company and the depth of understanding they are able to achieve.

Pros

Entronix provides us with an in depth look into the operations of our building, Pennzoil Place, a 1.8 million sq. ft. Class A+ commercial property completed in 1976 that allows us to outpace or competition in energy conservation, operational insight, and troubleshooting. It should be said that this is a platform, not just software. Entronix provides the hardware and the software to deliver complete solutions. Custom crafted hardware operations controllers are a closely guarded bit of neuromancy that Entronix has mastered.

Roger

Industry: Information Services

Analytics made simple!

I have been an Entronix customer since they first went into business and my experience with them is nothing short of fantastic. I first utilized them to analyze and view my buildings large electrical consumption. With the custom dashboards I was able to identify trends and tests cost savings strategies in realtime which led to dramatic reductions in costs. Entronix background in facilities, controls and strategies help make this all possible because put quite simply "they understand the business from an owner/operators point of view". Unlike many competitors in this business, they understand that a canned product is not always a fit for all so they willingness to listen and help create custom features absolutely separates them from the rest. I look forward to our next success with Entronix.

Pros

Cons

If I had to say something here it would be to simplify the navigation between features,

Industry: Public Safety

Energy Monitoring

I started small with two electric power meters on a use of about 300KW. I am working on adding at least 4 more meters to the Entronix node in this building. They will be recording chill and hydronic hot water BTUs as well as hot and cold domestic water use. This will be followed by several (4+) more buildings with higher uses. Entronix has a good system for collecting energy data. My initial install was fairly easy to do. Being a government organization, it is always tough to implement processes such as this. Entronix has been a great help in doing this.

Pros

Does what I need.

Cons

Not much. At first, it was the only source of which I was aware. The others I have now found seem to be either less capable or more expensive, not necessarily in initial costs, but life cycle cost wise.

Excellent software! We utilize on a 4.2 million GSF university campus.

Profiling and monitoring the energy performance of our campus, plus using as a tool to validate and verify energy conservation projects.

Pros

Speed and reliability of data. Since web/cloud based, I can access from any web capable device from anywhere in the world, with no compromise of service. Entronix staff is very open and responsive to the customer request for special request and features. Impeccable customer support! VERY easy to use and navigate, which provides an incentive to access regularly, no discouragement of "learning curve" or relearning.

Cons

Although capable of interfacing with other software platforms, it will take moderate to major expense from the 3rd parties to integrate. That's not necessarily a fault of Entronix, just the reality of software integration.

Brian

Industry: Facilities Services

Energy management goals

Thank you for assisting us reach our energy management goals produced by Entronix they really are excellent! Energy management programs produced by an independent third party such as Entronix provide a professional and unbiased standard that the industry relies on for making critical decisions. In addition, their software is easy to use and is updated regularly. Thank you once again for your contribution to the industry.

Pros

Ease of use, Graphics are excellent.

Cons

There are not any to speak of.

Jay

Industry: Oil & Energy

Energy management tool used for reporting, demand response, billing, usage data, etc

Our business has increased by recommending Entronix to our customers. I have not found anything that I dislike with the software. The software easily connects to any current BMS.

Pros

The software is very simple to navigate. Easy to create reports for multiple locations and usage data. The ability to customize is very attractive. Most that I have dealt with in the past don't give you as many options.

Cons

Witnessed an application of the Entronix platform in an EMS/Fault Detection solution.

I was a part of the greater building solution project and worked with Entronix, so I do not benefit, they were just fun to work with and good people.

Pros

Very intuitive to operate and included multiple views designed for who may be looking at it, between an engineer, CFO, or administrator. The platform can integrate into an existing EMS, which it did in this case, or function as the EMS, OR can work around an existing EMS in tandem. The manufacturer of the HVAC units on this project said nobody could get into their units but them or the warranty was void and would not cooperate(!) Entronix used audio sensors in this project instead of their usual application and was able to assign fault characteristics over time to anomalies, very versatile work from this group, they did the software design and the installation of their equipment. The system is paid for monthly with a smaller project cost, the customer thought that it was very affordable.

Cons

I like that if they do not have a solution for a customer they will evaluate the problem and determine if it is worth developing for, but that is an obvious thing to me. Every big company should be able to do this but won't take the time to unless it's a very expensive (profitable) problem, and then you can't get the right person or a straight answer.

Glen

Very responsive to our needs.

Pros

Web based program that can be customized to suit our needs. All information is stored in the cloud and can be accessed at anytime.

Cons

For our needs, we had to conduct a building electrical outage to install the CT's for the power meter.

Greg

Entronix software makes my job much easier. The software is very intuitive.

Pros

very easy to use. I am very impressed with the simplicity of the software and how it makes my job easier. The graphics are very easy to use. The customer service is very good as well.

Cons

The only thing i can say is that the software system covers many different types of building operations and that I need more education on how to use the different modules.

Charlie

Industry: Environmental Services

A platform that works!

Pros

The software is very user friendly. I will recommend it to all of my clients.

Cons

I have utilized this software for a variety of projects and I have not found anything that is negative.

Travis

Entronix listen to our needs and provided valuable solutions. Customer service has been superb.

Pros

Working with Entonix gives you direct access to industry leaders. They have a diverse background with much experience. Proven ability to customize software/programming to fit specific client needs. The multiple views and exporting features makes reporting very easy. The software can go into comprehensive detail or quick dashboard viewing.

Cons

As with any software platform, it took time to learn site navigation. After working with it for a week or so became proficient at changing views, exporting data and adjusting certain settings.

Bhavin

Industry: Oil & Energy

Product provides M&V tailored to my needs. Easy to use and high-end reporting. Very useful tools.

Energy related programs, demand response and energy efficiency M&V

Pros

You can develope your own reporting, easy to use, multiple layers of measurement reporting, can be easily adapted for specific needs

Dustin

From sales, customer service, and installation everything is done first class.

Pros

What I like most about the software is the ease of use and ability to track just about anything we need. I also love that it is cloud-based so everything is backed up.

Jonathan