• Pros

• "very easy to use. I am very impressed with the simplicity of the software and how it makes my job easier. The graphics are very easy to use. The customer service is very good as well."

• " What I like most about the software is the ease of use and ability to track just about anything we need. I also love that it is cloud-based so everything is backed up."

• "It is extremely flexible to monitor and analyze anything you want. "

• Cons

• "Cant find any at this stage although there is always scope to improve. Inclusion of a site specific cost benefit analysis tool can be incorporated to justify the utilisation of this software. "

• "For the energy sector, I wish it was used more often than the traditional building automation systems to monitor energy information (consumption, demand, etc.)"

• "The only thing i can say is that the software system covers many different types of building operations and that I need more education on how to use the different modules."

Browse Entronix EMP Reviews

Jonathan from Arkansas State University, Facilities Management

Outstanding Platform

I use Entronix EMP on a daily bases to analyze the performance of campus buildings. This platform has a large selection of graphical representations which is great for analyzing data!

Pros

Attention to detail, ease of use, and customer service

Cons

Honestly, I enjoy all the features this software has to offer!

Justin from Bernhard TME

State of the Art Energy Management Platform

My former company was a medical center composed of approximately 5 million square feet that included a hospital, research buildings, and higher education. We were able to employ the Entronix energy management platform quickly, efficiently, and economically. Using the Entronix energy management platform we were able to monitor energy consumption and retrieve past data painlessly. In the past, all of this information was on the building automation system which was very time consuming to find, collect, and present. Also, we ran into issues with lost data with the building automation system. Even though Entronix was located more than 400 miles away, we received excellent customer service. I reviewed the current state of the art with regard to energy management platforms and after reviewing more than 20 companies (trade shows, online searching, word of mouth, presentations, interviews, etc.), I found that Entronix was the leader in their field and way ahead of the rest of the game. Their ability to be flexible and to adapt and develop quickly allowed Entronix to accomplish everything we needed for our large campus.

Pros

Ease and quickness to get pertinent information

Milton from Arkansas State University

Good customer service

Pros

I can check individual buildings consumption, also a Group of buildings. It's also very user friendly.

Cons

Sometimes the meters and nodes loose their communication. You have to physically reset them. It doesn't happen often, but it happens.

Jonathan from Arkansas Tech University

Extremely customizable

Overall I am very pleased. Support has been outstanding. Anytime I didn’t understand something or needed a customization they were quick to respond and implement.

Pros

It is extremely flexible to monitor and analyze anything you want.

Cons

Learning curve is a bit high for the data your looking at if your not familiar with analytics.

Robert from Transwestern

I am a huge fan of this company and the depth of understanding they are able to achieve.

Pros

Entronix provides us with an in depth look into the operations of our building, Pennzoil Place, a 1.8 million sq. ft. Class A+ commercial property completed in 1976 that allows us to outpace or competition in energy conservation, operational insight, and troubleshooting. It should be said that this is a platform, not just software. Entronix provides the hardware and the software to deliver complete solutions. Custom crafted hardware operations controllers are a closely guarded bit of neuromancy that Entronix has mastered.

Roger from Zones

Industry: Information Services

Analytics made simple!

I have been an Entronix customer since they first went into business and my experience with them is nothing short of fantastic. I first utilized them to analyze and view my buildings large electrical consumption. With the custom dashboards I was able to identify trends and tests cost savings strategies in realtime which led to dramatic reductions in costs. Entronix background in facilities, controls and strategies help make this all possible because put quite simply "they understand the business from an owner/operators point of view". Unlike many competitors in this business, they understand that a canned product is not always a fit for all so they willingness to listen and help create custom features absolutely separates them from the rest. I look forward to our next success with Entronix.

Pros

Ease of use and customizable features coupled with their lower entry cost make them a no-brainer in my opinion.

Cons

If I had to say something here it would be to simplify the navigation between features,

Mark from Travis County

Industry: Public Safety

Energy Monitoring

I started small with two electric power meters on a use of about 300KW. I am working on adding at least 4 more meters to the Entronix node in this building. They will be recording chill and hydronic hot water BTUs as well as hot and cold domestic water use. This will be followed by several (4+) more buildings with higher uses. Entronix has a good system for collecting energy data. My initial install was fairly easy to do. Being a government organization, it is always tough to implement processes such as this. Entronix has been a great help in doing this.

Pros

Does what I need.

Cons

Not much. At first, it was the only source of which I was aware. The others I have now found seem to be either less capable or more expensive, not necessarily in initial costs, but life cycle cost wise.

David from Arkansas State University

Excellent software! We utilize on a 4.2 million GSF university campus.

Profiling and monitoring the energy performance of our campus, plus using as a tool to validate and verify energy conservation projects.

Pros

Speed and reliability of data. Since web/cloud based, I can access from any web capable device from anywhere in the world, with no compromise of service. Entronix staff is very open and responsive to the customer request for special request and features. Impeccable customer support! VERY easy to use and navigate, which provides an incentive to access regularly, no discouragement of "learning curve" or relearning.

Cons

Although capable of interfacing with other software platforms, it will take moderate to major expense from the 3rd parties to integrate. That's not necessarily a fault of Entronix, just the reality of software integration.

Brian from Kingfish Asset Managment

Energy management goals

Thank you for assisting us reach our energy management goals produced by Entronix they really are excellent! Energy management programs produced by an independent third party such as Entronix provide a professional and unbiased standard that the industry relies on for making critical decisions. In addition, their software is easy to use and is updated regularly. Thank you once again for your contribution to the industry.

Pros

Ease of use, Graphics are excellent.

Cons

There are not any to speak of.

Jay from Texas LR Solutions

Industry: Oil & Energy

Energy management tool used for reporting, demand response, billing, usage data, etc

Our business has increased by recommending Entronix to our customers. I have not found anything that I dislike with the software. The software easily connects to any current BMS.

Pros

The software is very simple to navigate. Easy to create reports for multiple locations and usage data. The ability to customize is very attractive. Most that I have dealt with in the past don't give you as many options.

Cons

Witnessed an application of the Entronix platform in an EMS/Fault Detection solution.

I was a part of the greater building solution project and worked with Entronix, so I do not benefit, they were just fun to work with and good people.

Pros

Very intuitive to operate and included multiple views designed for who may be looking at it, between an engineer, CFO, or administrator. The platform can integrate into an existing EMS, which it did in this case, or function as the EMS, OR can work around an existing EMS in tandem. The manufacturer of the HVAC units on this project said nobody could get into their units but them or the warranty was void and would not cooperate(!) Entronix used audio sensors in this project instead of their usual application and was able to assign fault characteristics over time to anomalies, very versatile work from this group, they did the software design and the installation of their equipment. The system is paid for monthly with a smaller project cost, the customer thought that it was very affordable.

Cons

I like that if they do not have a solution for a customer they will evaluate the problem and determine if it is worth developing for, but that is an obvious thing to me. Every big company should be able to do this but won't take the time to unless it's a very expensive (profitable) problem, and then you can't get the right person or a straight answer.

Glen from HInes

Very responsive to our needs.

Pros

Web based program that can be customized to suit our needs. All information is stored in the cloud and can be accessed at anytime.

Cons

For our needs, we had to conduct a building electrical outage to install the CT's for the power meter.

Greg from Trivium Advisors

Entronix software makes my job much easier. The software is very intuitive.

Travis from Titan Electric

Entronix listen to our needs and provided valuable solutions. Customer service has been superb.

Pros

Working with Entonix gives you direct access to industry leaders. They have a diverse background with much experience. Proven ability to customize software/programming to fit specific client needs. The multiple views and exporting features makes reporting very easy. The software can go into comprehensive detail or quick dashboard viewing.

Cons

As with any software platform, it took time to learn site navigation. After working with it for a week or so became proficient at changing views, exporting data and adjusting certain settings.

Bhavin from Texas LR Solutions

Industry: Oil & Energy

Product provides M&V tailored to my needs. Easy to use and high-end reporting. Very useful tools.

Energy related programs, demand response and energy efficiency M&V

Pros

You can develope your own reporting, easy to use, multiple layers of measurement reporting, can be easily adapted for specific needs

Dustin from GOES

From sales, customer service, and installation everything is done first class.

Ted from Hines

Easy to use software program

Pros

Easy to use and easily identifies anomolies. The Entronix team responds very quickly and can customize views remotely.

Logan from Innovance

Ability to report at the granular level!

Primarily fault detection with our clients. Results have been increased life cycles within mechanical systems and maximum operational efficiencies.

Pros

Many softwares offer fault detection, however I challenge anyone to find one with the ability to pinpoint occurrences with this level of TRUE reporting detail. Very impressive!

Cons

Software works as intended. Entronix, invests heavily in continued R&D. Staff is friendly and responsive. We haven’t experienced any negatives at this time.

Louis from Saddleback College

Entronix EMP is secure link cloud link to your EMS real-time data

Identification of potential energy saving opportunities. In addition, I now have a better vehicle to help me determine ware to spend my deferred maintenance dollars for the biggest bang. I am still searching, but they have made every modification I have asked for and more so presently I don't have anything to put in the Cons category!

Pros

Customization reports via a secured web gateway!!! Great for gathering real-time user data for Budgeting, PM Development, KPIs and Fault Detection. Can also be used for tenant revenue billing.

Nate from Powertron Global

Industry: Nanotechnology

Great Software.

Innovative, high value, blows away the competition. Fanatical support. Worth your time & energy to engage.

Pros

Ease of use, accuracy, and completeness. Exceeds other industry offerings and offers valuable insight into powers usage and demand.

Elijah from Xcelience

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Great customization

Energy savings through equipment optimization. Additionally, I can monitor my equipment's likelihood of failure--measuring harmonics. Service is great with fantastic response time. I recommend Entronix to all building, facility or property managers.

Pros

What is amazing is their ability to customize solutions specific to your equipment. This is important when you have equipment from different suppliers on several different platforms.

Peter from Power On Australia

Very flexible platform. Easy to use.

Staff are always very helpful. Great technical support and good technical communication. There technical support is easy and helpful to work with.

Pros

The Entronix platform has enabled us to integrate may different versions of meters and equipment under the one platform. This has enabled us to use different manufacturers of equipment from an Eaton UPS to a Shark 200 Data Logging meter and have the data available under the one user friendly platform. A very unique product.

Cons

Difficult to find any negatives. There have been problems as any integrator would know when you mix different formats of data into one platform. However working with the Entronix technical support, so far all of the problems have been solved.

David from Hines

I like the software's adaptability. The Entronix team is always Johnny on the spot!

Pros

I like that we can customize the software to meet our constantly changing needs. Ray and his team are always welcoming new ideas and happy to make changes for us on the fly.

Ryan from Affinity Lighting Associates of Louisiana

Worked with the Entronix team to develop a cost savings software for use in LED lighting projects

Pros

The ability to customize it to my needs. I worked with the team and they added the features I needed in 1 work week, which allowed me to make the sale to my customer.

Jason from COBI Group

Industry: Oil & Energy

Excellent tech, and top shelf customer service.

Pros

Tremendous capacity for complex or simple applications. Multi-tenant and multi-building independent metering options.

Cons

Didn't hear about them sooner. Spent a lot more money elsewhere, and never got our system set up correcty after 6 months of trying. Entronix got the whole project customized and completed in under 30 days.

Alex from Alliance

positive

Pros

reliable, intuitive, easy to use, great functionality, best fault detection on the market, very interesting frequency deviation detection (new fantastic feature) recommend all engineers with mechanical equipment to look into this for preventive maintenance

Carlos from Gestinel

I've worked with several Energy Management platforns, and Entronix is, so far, the best.

Pros

Flexibility, Customer Support,utility of preconfigured reports, easy and fast to use and you can really save time.

Cons

Althought we know they are working to solve it, the platform is not mutilanguage.

Edward from Powertron Global Corporation

HVAC controls

Recently we had Entronix and their team of professionals design and construct several measurement and verification systems for HVAC equipment. Their expertise and professional demeanor were beyond my expectations.

Pros

Ease of use. Excellent platform for analytic use.

Cons

None

Ken from Valto Solutions

Design, deployment and support of solutions unmatched by larger companies.

Pros

The customization of the software and adapting the hardware to the existing topology is excellent. Their ability to scale solutions up or down with the same quality of build is critical to building a right-sized application that can also expand.

Cons

While the quality of build is excellent, their resources are somewhat limited compared to larger companies. However, all those resources are US based so quality and efficiency in development is enhanced.

Brandon from WTAMU

Industry: Facilities Services

You'll have a hard time finding something better!

We recently started to use and develop an application on our boiler house with these guys and it has been nothing but amazing. These guys are extremely responsive to our real needs to make sure that we get exactly what we need from our project all while making it so simple to run, that it is a literal pick up and use application. There is almost zero training time required which means we dont have to sacrifice time to stop and individually train new users. I'd highly recommend this for energy management usage on all levels!

Pros

Easy to use. Easy to learn. Perfect for every level of energy management.

Joseph from www.e3s.co

Industry: Utilities

Very knowledgeable, friendly and prompt people and solutions

practically anything I want is available in Entronix...whatever I can think of, Entronix has way to do it. No one is really doing what Entronix does...they connect to everyone's data, the customize to and listen to what the data is telling us. I would like it if others in the industry simply agreed to standards such as IEEE or the like.

Pros

very flexible...easily intregrated into our systems. We needed custominzation that easily worked with our existing systems and this Entronix is just that.

Alberto from EstProperty S.R.L.

Industry: Facilities Services

The best and most complete energy management platform

I used Entronix EMP to analyze the consumption of an important data center and to implement an alarm system. The availability of the staff to meet my needs was excellent, they are always available and very fast for the implementations and customization I needed.

Pros

Easy to use platform; multiple possibilities for customizing the platform; simple and intuitive graphical interface;

Cons

I did not find any elements to complain about

Jonathan from Oteica, S. A.

I've been in the audit business for more than a decade and I haven't seen anything like this!

Pros

The software's tools are great, they let you review and evaluate a client's energy profile in a very detail perspective and to have Entronix support 24/7,

Cons

To be honest, I haven't found any. I'am sure there are things that can be improved, but at this very moment, they're one step ahead visualizing my needs.

Arturo from Force Matics, LLC

Industry: Renewables & Environment

My experience has been a hassle-free one and the whole process is very smooth. Simply A +

Pros

The software is pretty simple to use even if you haven't had experience as a programmer; but the thing I like the most is that the company is more than willing to accommodate any suggestions in order to incorporate a custom-made approach regarding the necessities of clients.

Josh from LVR Energy & Mechanical

reliable, robust, easy to use

So far I have not had any issues with the platform. I can not think of anything that I do not like.

Pros

Platform is very comprehensive. It is very easy to commission hardware devices in the field. Offers a variety of views and can be customized for little or no cost.

Ron from Education

Entronix at OU HSC

Pros

User friendly interface, with plenty of room for customization.

Cons

No issues at this time. There was a small issue regarding the cycling of a custom dashboard, but was immediately corrected by tech support.

Antonis from adrina

Very useful

Pros

The user interface. All functionalities are very nice and accurate. I like because is quick and friendly.

Cons

Nothing. All features are very nice. I have seen and work with many of that and I am surprised enough.

Robert from CommonWealth Partners

Entronix Software Managing Class A High-rise in Seattle WA

We've been using Entronix equipment and software to manage out tenant above standard usage for direct bill back invoicing along with energy management of the base building operation. Have tested out several different Energy Management Software's over the years at different buildings and would recommend Entronix. The ease of uses, the invoicing and real time monitoring has assisted us in a reduction of engineers time physically reading the meters and energy saved by alerts we receive when consumption is outside our established ranges.

Om from CCR Australia

User Friendly and Easy to use

A new business opportunity

Pros

Its an innovative product which can be utilised for many purposes apart from just energy data analysis. Can also be used as a diagnostic tool to fix the existing issue and optimise the system performance. Can be used as a very powerful tool to present the energy related data to management, customers and other wider audience.

Stacey from US Biz Technology

Entronix Review

Ray and his staff are very pleasant to work with.

Pros

The product was very easy to use and was customized for our application.

Cons

The fact that I didn't have it 10 years ago.

Dan from Polinger Company

Entronix is the way of the future

Pros

Easy use Very flexible and multiple applications. The graphics are exceptional

Cons

Would like to have an alert if the node goes offline and does not report to the cloud.

Steven from Titan Electric Inc.

It has been a wonderful experience working with the folks at Entronix. Support is outstanding.

Pros

Easy to install and manage. Custom alerts and notifications help with troubleshooting power quality issues. Automated tenant billing is a great feature.

Claele from Dawn energy

The company has been great to work with. Very helpful on training and set up.

Pros

The service it adds to my consulting business. It's been great to use to help stand out to my customers.

Matt from The Stratus Agency

Industry: Facilities Services

The Entronix team is highly professional and a pleasure to do business with.

Energy management & billing for commercial and residential communities.

Pros

The data and analytics are of tremendous benefit to building owners/operators. The user interface is extremely logical, easy to navigate and the aesthetics look great.

Cons

I've only been a user for a short period of time but the billing setup, depending on the complexity, can be time-consuming. I'm sure as I continue to become more familiar with the software this will become easier.

Bryan from Poydras Properties

Entronix Review

Entronix is a simple but extremely useful tool that we use to manage the KW/hr usage in our two commercial high rise buildings as well as use the meter readings to bill tenants. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking to improve performance relative to KW/hr usage.

Kyle from RL Worth Facilities

Working with my rep and the group at Etronix was a great experience. I would use them again.

Haven't found anything I dislike it just a learning curve getting to know the software. I've worked with this software for only a month so I haven't really found anything I dislike about it

Pros

It made the impossible possible. Etronix proved to allot of people that this system could work where our other pulse meters couldn't work with the current Software.

PAULO from INTENERGIX

Industry: Civil Engineering

it has been a very good experience. They kindly answered all my questions and requirements.

Pros

They make it simple. Both the technical and commercial aspects. This is very useful when you work with complex data tools.

Cons

I miss a Spanish version. There are a lot of reports and it is a lithe difficult to follow for whom non-English speaking fluently.

Victor from Powertron Global

Great Company & Great Service

We work a lot with Entronix in building out our IoT products and services we offer in the commercial climate control space.

A new business tool

Pros

we can customize the software to meet our constantly changing needs. love that it is cloud-based so everything is backed up.