EZOfficeInventory Software Reviews

EZOfficeInventory Software Reviews

Find out more:

FrontRunners 2022

Find out more:

• icon"Integration with Zendesk. Easy to import data for assets."
  • icon"The software enables you to manage assets and control inventory with ease. Lastly, easy depreciation management and custom reports help you make well informed decisions."
  • icon"It's a good tool to track assets and see who has what and if the asset is available."
  • icon"I didn't really need the inventory updates to my email, but there was no harm from it."
  • icon"Had some connectivity issues for a while. My company has two EZOffice instances in use so that can get confusing."
  • icon"Once you delete an item you will loose the item number."

Browse all EZOfficeInventory Reviews

• Have you used EZOfficeInventory and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,249 reviews

Jared

Powerful, but with quirks

Industry: Semiconductors

Effective inventory tracking

Pros

It is very easy to use and web based. It provides custom fields and is flexible to add products. This platform allows you to effectively track, manage and automate warehouse operations. It allows to obtain a wide visibility of the logistics processes. It offers seamless integration with third party platforms using its own API. It adapts very well to the requirements and needs of our company.

Cons

Its user interface can be improved, sometimes it makes our onboarding process for new users more complex.

Marvin

Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!

This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

Pros

It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

Cons

As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

Tarae

EZ Office Inventory

EZ Inventory has really allowed us to organize all of our assets in the easiest way. Keeping up with what assets that all of the employees have is a plus. Again, it's so easy to move around & navigate.

Pros

It's easy to navigate & move around. It allows me to easily view all of the employees equipment & assets that the company has.

Cons

No Cons at this time, everything is perfect!

Reasons for choosing EZOfficeInventory

EZ Inventory was the only program we chose to use because of how easy it is to keep up with everything.

Sofia

October 2022

Helpful once you've fully figured it out

Pros

The specific features – once you really understand them, they're quite helpful and fast to use.

Cons

That almost everything is not where I'm looking for it. I wish this software was more intuitive.

Elisa

Industry: Environmental Services

Nothing special

Pros

Allows a lot of information for each asset.

Cons

It takes too many clicks to get to the info.

Marvin

Industry: Biotechnology

August 2022

EzOfficeInventory is an inexpensive option to track inventory

Due to AIN not being default option when I started with company the assets were a mess.. I had to export the inventory than sort by group and assign AIN numbers and import back in. Asset stocks were even worst as it does not auto search when using description so we had HP Dock, Lenovo Dock, Docking station. Basically whatever the person input at the time of adding so I had to export and fix that. It would of been nice if it had prompted you have dock group do you want to use this group?

Pros

You can track really as much info as you need. We only need to tract asset tag and who it is checked out to. But as a business you can even track how much you paid for each piece when you add to stock. So it allows as little or as much as you need to track.

Cons

Would of liked another category for assets for available inventory not checked out as we add them. How we are working around this is we modify our AIN number to put it into another group for reporting. The default option using Asset # is not a good choice because you can not change this number so if using it as default when you retire a system your going to have gaps in this number making it more difficult to track how many assets are in use or available at this time. Default option should be AIN.

Reasons for choosing EZOfficeInventory

It was already in place when I started and was recommended as a Zendesk app that ties into it.

Alex

October 2022

The Simplest, Best & Easy Asset Manager!

Pros

I love how quick and easy it is to pick up. It's simple and that's exactly what I needed. Before using this software, a lot of my asset information was within spreadsheets, which wasn't very efficient and was difficult to manage, but that's all been rectified with EZOffice inventory. It also integrates very will with our ticketing system (Zendesk)

Cons

I wish there some more reports that could be ran.

Nicole

September 2022

Easy Software for all your asset management needs.

Pros

Easy to use - effective and cost appropriate for what it offers. Smaller company approved!

Cons

Checking out can be a bit of a struggle in a remote environment - but easy to navigate around.

Adrian

Working with No Experience

I enjoyed this product.

Pros

With about thirty minutes of training, I was able to jump into this software and figure out my way around it. Being able to alter the interface, change my settings, and having very clear visuals for what I'm looking for made the time to adapt to the system much faster than I expected.

Cons

For my role, I personally never encountered any issues.

Victor

September 2022

Great and easy system to use!

Great tool to help track expensive equipment across out staff and work force.

Pros

App features and labeling inventory. Great way to track who has what and apply due dates for return.

Cons

Hard to say, as we haven't had any issues with the software or system since we started using it.

Christian

Industry: Computer Hardware

Great Inventory management.

Pros

Very easy to use and keeps everything organized.

Cons

The only con that I would add is looking items up by the asset number due to the fact that I have to add the pound sign before the asset. If I do not does this then it will bring up all the assets that have those numbers included in them.

Victor

Best Inventory Software

It's my first time using an inventory software and I love all the features and have all our equipment organize and with their labels.

Pros

The dashboard, and the check in and check out system its a most for me. And we have two storage location and we have both in or system.

Cons

It's a little bit tricky in the beginning, but with couple of days using, it's enough to dominate the software.

Kelvin

Inventory management review

Pros

API support, Assets tag (label printing) support

Cons

lack of option to create assets easily, learning cost, mobile app wasn't that great

Kevin

Excel wasn't cutting it, so I stepped up to EZ Office Inventory

Pros

Significantly better option to keep track of student laptop assets than the old spreadsheet used. Very simple reminds sent. Able to give view-only access to certain people.

Cons

No discounts for public education accounts

Too many errors

Duane

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

Pros

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

Cons

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

Reasons for choosing EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeinventory is just that, easy to use. It is straightforward in how it allows you to tailor your inventory database to your company needs. In the events industry, time is money. I can't waste time wondering what's in inventory or not. There are times when I need answers yesterday, so I do not and cannot waste it because my inventory software is incapable of delivering.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Replied September 2020

Joel

My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges

I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

Pros

For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

Cons

It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

Reasons for choosing EZOfficeInventory

Best value for the money compared to other products considered.

Reasons for switching to EZOfficeInventory

our old software was incredibly slow and they went out of business.

Lucas

Great Asset Tracking Tool!

EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

Pros

The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Cons

We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

Reasons for choosing EZOfficeInventory

Cost and recommendation from x-employee now working at iRobot.

Reasons for switching to EZOfficeInventory

Ease of use and to consolidate spreadsheets.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Hi Lucas, We hope to find you in good health. We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history. Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we would love to assist you.

Replied March 2020