• Pros

• "Easy to use, great user interface, easy product managment"

• "BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT. Easy to use and very helpful. Made our lives much simpler."

• "Everything about this was great easy to use and easy to implement. No more lost tools or searching for who has what. It is all on the app."

• Cons

• "A little slow to find your inventory at first but when you get used to using it really is easy."

• "The phone app feels a little clunky, but its completely usable."

• "The check in & check out options on the QR interface sometimes are confusing, the system does not send focused emails to a small group of users, out of this the SW does a great job."

Browse EZOfficeInventory Reviews

Marvin from JohnsonRauhoff

Very easy to use and understand. Great user interface. Editing is a breeze!

This software is taking me from several huge spreadsheets and no photos to a streamlined, searchable, history tracking, photo attached inventory system. No longer do I have to track multiple files and spreadsheets. It is all in one place.

Pros

It is FAST and very simple to use. I can change records so easily if I need to correct or edit anything. Adding custom fields is great for unique data. Searching is with the ability to search multiple terms at once. Filtering allows me to further 'drill down'. The three different types of items make it simple to separate company owned, client owned and disposable inventory. Adding photos and other documents is also very easy. Managing photos is fairly simple, but see 'cons' below. User permission has a very deep control mechanism allowing viewability to be finely tuned and managed as needed. The cart feature is awesome for checking out multiple items at once. You can then check in the same cart for fast returns. Searching with the mobile app via text, or scanning QR codes is blazing fast. Zero time is wasted waiting on EZO. Any lag is all on me. I use this software to track items in a photo studio, the things that belong to our clients that we are photographing. As such, we must isolate those items so that there is no client crossover. This works great!

Cons

As of this writing (5/2018) the view is not 'responsive' to your screen size. It is also not possible to manually resize column widths. Some views allow you to hide the right sidebar while others do not. This is promised to be an updated feature coming in 7/2018. When interacting with individual records after a search, it is not possible to return to the search results. The search must be repeated. There is no feature to create shelf barcode or QR code labels. Must use external software, but you can easily link those, one by one.

Duane from Mode Events

The Ease of EZOFFICEInventory

My personal experience has been great. When speaking with potential clients, if they have certain preferences on equipment needs, I can easy access our inventory to see off we have that particular equipment instantly. It is just very easy to use. It's not clunky in any way.

Pros

It's very user friendly software. Before selecting it, we looked at one other software. What we loved about it was the ability to customize it without having to call support for help. We are able to track all of our inventory via barcode no matter what project they are assigned to with ease, via online or mobile app.

Cons

As soon as I have an answer I will update. We are very pleased with the software.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

EZOfficeinventory is just that, easy to use. It is straightforward in how it allows you to tailor your inventory database to your company needs. In the events industry, time is money. I can't waste time wondering what's in inventory or not. There are times when I need answers yesterday, so I do not and cannot waste it because my inventory software is incapable of delivering.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied September 2020

Hi Duane, hope you are having a good day! Thank you for giving us the positive energy. If you ever feel like discussing anything related to the system and your workflow feel free to reach out to us. We will be happy to help.

Ashlee from Partnerships in Community Living

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

As a new user who has never used similar software, I have many criticisms

Pros

It is very helpful to be able to look up an asset by serial number, asset id, comments, etc.

Cons

I find it difficult to process multiple assets at once. For example, when printing tags if the batch is not easily filtered it is difficult to get everything on one download. If I want to print various tags that have nothing in common to filter by then I will have to print each one individually. It has created a situation where a missed asset number will just be abandoned and left in the retired state indefinitely. The function of check in and out has also been abandoned by my company due to the limits on members that can be added as well as the difficulty of keeping up with who should be added or deleted. It has made more sense to note in the comments who has checked out an asset because its far easier to implement and manage. Another note, we have assets that are IT related and non-IT related. It would be very helpful to be able to separate these into groups that may be associated with the admin account related to each department.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied August 2020

Hello Ashlee. Thank you for taking out the time to provide us detailed feedback. You can easily divide your IT and non IT assets on the basis of different groups and locations - the custom roles feature allows you to limit users to only their assigned groups which will in turn restrict non IT members from viewing your IT assets. There are multiple ways to pick assets from different pages but we would like to know more details as to how you are currently using it. We are currently evaluating checkouts against multiple people and we'd love to get your insights on it. We would like you to drop us an email at support@ezofficeinventory.com and your assigned solutions consultant will set up a call with you to configure your account in a way that you don't have to face these troubles again.

Jacob from Texas

Industry: Environmental Services

Robust and simple for retail and ticketing, not so simple navigation.

I prefer EZoffice to other inventory tracking applications I've used in the past for its ease of use on the web and mobile, but the user interface needs some work.

Pros

I like how every service and item can be linked with timeline of events and actions.

Cons

Rearranging the preferred information can be tedious. I am not aware of certain features unless I specifically search them out.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

The support seems to sincerely want to tailor each users experience to their preference. They implement features based on feedback, and are affordable for the services offered.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied July 2020

Hi Jacob, Thanks for reaching out to us. What kind of information are you looking to rearrange? It would help us better if you let us know your use case and we can help you out accordingly. We also have the search bar on the top of the page and you can use it for quick search. Further more with every module we have a help section to facilitate our clients in a better way. Feel free to email us at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we will be happy to assist you.

Joel from Wheaton Collage

My Take on EZOfficeInventory for Colleges

I was the staff member who implemented and set up this system for our college and I work on the team that uses this software everyday. We have about 200 assets in our system and over 5000 users. We use this system to manage reservations and loans of tech hardware such as speaker systems and cameras. Overall the system has worked well for our needs but I can tell that is is not optimized for this use case. We love the customer support and the flexibility of this software.

Pros

For our use case the most valuable feature is definitely the ability to pull user information from our existing LDAP system so we never have to worry about creating user profiles or authentication. We also love the "carts" module which saves us time when checking out multiple assets to the same student/staff member.

Cons

It is frustrating that carts is not set up as part of the core of the software and is instead an add-on. This means certain features like sending alerts based on cart actions or seeing cart reservations along side single item reservations. I feel this is likely due to the fact that this system is designed for companies to manage their assets among staff, but we are implementing it as a service/customer lending system sort of like a library for tech hardware.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Best value for the money compared to other products considered.

Jonald from Health Catalyst

EZOfficeInventory = EZSetup = BreEZy Experience

Pros

The setup was super easy. And one of the big reasons that we picked EZOfficeInventory is the ability to check in and out devices. Oh, and the depreciation value too, when terminating employees want to purchase their current laptop, we can give them the real-time depreciated value of their device.

Cons

It was the GUI, but then it isn't a con anymore since the update.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Best value for the money. Cheaper than others.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied July 2020

Hi Jonald, Thank you for being a great customer. We are always happy to assist our customers so if there's anything you would like to discuss or share your feedback then do not hesitate to drop us an email at the following address: support@ezofficeinventory.com

George from Key Tower LLC

Good for your first inventory system and money!

The implementation phase was a complete disaster. I was never offered the option to have EZ do the implementation and planning. The phrase: The system is smart and will teach you was used quite often. While the system in somewhat intuitive the initial set up should be done by EZ to show a brand new user its capabilities. Once I got in touch with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], everything improved. My first support person was from Asia, making her available hours very inconvenient and have to wait 24+ hrs for a response. We are still working on getting a few glitches out and customizing how we want to system to work for us.

Pros

Easiness of use, unlimited users for lower cost than other softwares.

Cons

Some of the functionalities are limited or have to be built. Not being able to customize based on needs.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

It seemed pretty easy to use during the presentation and the low entry cost into a inventory software that we currently didnt have.

Sarah from Human Recognition Systems

Over the moon!

Execellent - Customer service is brilliant & lots of help online

Pros

Uploading new assets to EZ is a dream - couple of clicks & you are done I also love the reporting - we can now trend things weve only ever thought about!

Cons

That there was no historical option .... however I see this has now been deployed so no negatives from me now!!1

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

More functionality Better value Customer service Look of the software.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied August 2020

Hi, Sarah! We highly appreciate when our clients take out their valuable time to write a review about our product. If there's anything you would like to discuss just drop us an email at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we will be happy to assist you.

Cindy from Wilmette Public Schools D39

Our school district struggled with having a reliable inventory system. EZoffice resolved that for us

Pros

The platform itself is very user friendly. It accommodates every device that needs to be put into the system especially for our big school district.

Cons

Nothing so far. I am just getting use to the new design which again is very easy to understand.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

EZoffice was the primary one and only one.

Samir from Everidge

Industry: Machinery

Pros

Ability to create custom dashboards based on your needs, intuitive user interface and ability to access it through mobile apps.

Cons

I dont have any features currently that i consider difficult to use.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Price, mobile apps and has more features than other alternative products.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied September 2020

Hello Samir. We appreciate your time and effort in writing a positive review.These kind of reviews are our favourite - making someone's life easier is always a pleasure. If you stumble across any issue, feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com and your assigned solutions consultant will get in touch with you.

Lucas from ECM Global Measurement Solutions

Great Asset Tracking Tool!

EZ Office has definitely improved our ability to track where all our Assets are and keep track of all their history. We were using an Excel spreadsheet, EZ is much better! The customer support is excellent!

Pros

The ease of use is great and the learning curve is low. The ability to search and sort for specific assets, the state it is in, where it is, calibration status and ..., is a powerful tool. The ease of editing Services and scheduling services. The App is pretty good too.

Cons

We are working on a one stop shop for a Packing List, but have struggled to make one Packing List that also includes the miscellaneous items shipping and returning. When an item is updated for its return date, I get 20 e-mails of all the items instead of just one e-mail that includes all the items on 1 Packing List.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Cost and recommendation from x-employee now working at iRobot.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied March 2020

Hi Lucas, We hope to find you in good health. We're delighted to hear that your organization switched from manual spreadsheet software to EZOfficeInventory. We're glad that we helped to improve your ability to track assets and maintain an active history. Thank you for the compliments to our customer support team, who try to respond to every query as promptly as they can. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we would love to assist you.

Ulises from Antioch College

Amazing Software

We are using EZOffice to work as a small media closet within a university. This program allows for everything to be easily tracked, and in-turn it helps our business model. We keep marks on prices and item descriptions to make logging more functional. It's great that this online resource is available for purchase, to help businesses big and small get situated and started.

Pros

The software allows me to check in equipment very easily. I am able to easily see all of the logs that are within the product such as notes, comments, and check out times. This allows for better maintenance when it comes to missing products or issues with products, and how these could be tracked down to the users that checked out the equipment previously.

Cons

The inability to customize the layout. I wish that as time progresses, that the layout could be easily changed for more productivity

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Best in product management. Very effective!

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied February 2020

Hi Ulises, Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us. We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and were able to check in your items quickly. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design. Kindly stay tuned for updates. If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com, and we would love to help you.

Braden from Health Catalyst

EZOffice: Sometimes simple, sometimes not so much.

I like it, but I think there is definitely room for improvement. It has some great features that are not found elsewhere in my experience, but I wouldn't necessarily pick to use this tool if I had to pick. I wouldn't have any gripes if it was picked for my team again, though.

Pros

I liked that everything was easy to categorize. For example, we deploy laptops called "Loaners" for users who don't have a laptop to use while IT fixes their originals. EZOffice made it very easy for us to put those "Loaner" laptops into a group, and then be able to view every laptop in that group and manage our assets more effectively. I also loved the "Previous Owner" field, as it helped me trace down some laptops that had seemingly disappeared. Big help there.

Cons

I did not like that it manually assigned an asset to our laptops. That has caused me some inconvenience. While searching for an asset tag that we've assigned, say I'm searching for laptop 2415, I'd put 2415 into the search bar, and there would be several laptops brought up as a result. Each of these laptops had EZOffice's personal asset tag assigned, along with our own, (which were never the same.) It was a pain to have to click on each asset to have to find out what it's real Asset tag was.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

For the groups feature and the depreciated value calculations.

james from LMG

Easiest Software I have used to track assets

I am a massive advocate for this system. I inherited the software at my previous company and when I moved companies I made sure I introduced it we started off with 30 assets and are now looking to increase to over 2000. I'm sure there are more complex systems out there for the nicjhe asset tracking but as an everyday tracking software for small or large asset list I would choose this software over the others I trailled on the market.,

Pros

It user friendly customisations options are really key to the success of its use within our company. We are able to add and custom fields for certain product groups to make the software suit various items we have from equipment calibration dates with automatic reminders of expiry to job numbers consumables are used on and charged to. Four different departments use the software to track consumables, high value stock items, plant and test equipment, with the separate views we can all work simultaneously on the same account without affecting each others assets. For the price you cant go wrong if you are looking to track assets in an office, warehouse or construction site environment.

Cons

Took us a while to get the reporting function finalised so that we could get the required output but with some trial and error and a few customer service calls it now does what we need.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Firstly the price was a huge incentive to test it and the functionality and ability to customise it was what made us stick with it and increase its use within the company to cover more than the intended scope.

Steve from Arch Language Network

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Powerful, configurable product that has more features than we need.

* We now have an "Asset Tracking Database" that provides listings for Disaster Recovery. * We can locate assets that have been Checked-out. * Too involved in keeping an asset database for out 75 PCs.

Pros

* Data is stored offsite, in EZOfficeInvetory's "cloud" so it is readily available from anywhere which is a real requirement in the case of a disaster at the office. * Create a report for insurance claim after loss. * Tracks asset assignment to sites/individuals via a Checkout/Checkin model. * Handles concurrent users and conflicts. * Custom fields can be created to handle the need to store additional information.

Cons

* Had to create many Custom Fields for simple PC asset tracking. * Within PC asset input, input template is not configurable to allow Custom Fields to be moved into more useful areas on the screen. * On asset display screen, again, Custom Fields are not movable to provide a more useful display with least important information at the bottom. * Layout of asset display screen is not configurable. * Pricing model is based on number of users configured not the amount of data stored or the databases used. * Not modular enough to accommodate stripped-down version that would allow us to just use Asset Tracking. * All Functionality that we use, except offsite storage, could be provided by one Excel spreadsheet which would far easier to use and would cover all of the PROs listed above.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

It was recommend to the owner of the company by the management mentor program he is involved with and, therefore, he thought it was wonderful before even looking at it.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied September 2019

Hi Steve, Thank you for your feedback. We at EZOfficeInventory try very hard to address the problems for clients coming from various verticals. In doing so, we allow the customers to create their own fields to track. We currently do not allow their positioning. However, this will be looked into and taken to the Product Team for further evaluation.

Matthew from Parkview Baptist School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

100 times better than we expected

We researched an inventory system to migrate to a few years ago and we came across EZOfficeInventory. We determined it looked like the best option and it had one of the best prices. Not only have we thoroughly enjoyed everything about EZOfficeInventory since the migration, but since we have the highest tier subscription plan, we can request any new feature that we want them to integrate for us and we have done that several times already. Each time we request something new they always make it happen for us so we have been pleased with every request we have made. One of the coolest integrations that EZOfficeInventory has is that it integrates directly with Zendesk which is what we use already for our help desk ticketing system. I honestly don't know what we would do without EZOfficeInventory at this point. Even the support staff is friendly and quick to respond.

Pros

You can create any kind of custom reports you want. Sort items by groups and sub groups. It syncs with LDAP. The pricing is competitive. You can configure alerts and custom access rights. It uses QR codes and barcodes. Easy to import existing assets from csv files. I could go on, but my hands are getting tired from typing.

Cons

Having a hard time thinking of any cons, but one thing it could use is a few more "bulk edit" options other than bulk editing assets themselves. Like it would be nice if I could bulk edit a certain user field or something like that. I also wish I could bulk edit the document/image library to remove all the duplicates. This is an extremely minor con.

Harry from Madison Development Corporation

Customizable Software at it's best

Integration was a big issue for us. We had separate programs for inventory, work orders and still had to use hard copies in the field. All of that changed for us with EZOfficeInventory. I had a great Sales person and The Gentleman I've been working with as a consultant has been amazing. Overall I could not be happier with the product at this point.

Pros

I had been looking for CMMS software for about 2 years, but for a small non profit the cost of CMMS Programs were out of reach. I came across EZOfficeInventory and decided to reach out to them. My sales person was polite and knowledgeable He said you know Harry this is interesting because I think you can make this work for you because you can customize this to your own needs. He walked me through a free trial and any needs and questions I had during that period. I told him I had to hold off until I had my board meeting and submitted my budget. I gave him a date to call back, he did and without pressure any he sold me an affordable program. I have been working with one of the solution Consultants to set up and design the program to suit my needs. They have been fantastic and get on issues extremely fast to help me move on and teach me how to get the best out of the program for myself and my team. Thank you EZOfficeInventory for Integrating my inventory, work orders, assets and mobile abilities.

Cons

When I first signed on to EZOfficeInventory The first trainer I had was for someone more advanced then I was on setting up this kind of system and it caused a great amount of frustration to myself and my team. I reached out to my sales person and he was able to get me hooked up with the perfect trainer who could walk me through the process from a to z in a way I understood. So I have to say the only part I had any issue with was dealt with in an incredibly fast and professional manner.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

It offered integration of work order and Inventory systems as well as asset tracking at affordable pricing a huge plus for a small Non profit like ours.

Sanya from Maxim Integrated Products

EZOfficeInventory - fits our usage needs and flexible for user customization

Our department was looking for cloud-based asset management to manage thousands of tools with hundreds of users worldwide. The cloud-based asset management helps us track each asset usage and its status. We also share our assets between sites in different countries. The EZOIofficeInventory has all features with flexibility for us to customize the features to support our needs.

Pros

• Single Sign on capability: Compatible with company IT security • Bar-code Scanner: Check-out and check-in an asset or multiple assets at ease • Various of user customization fields and filters

Cons

• Asset search and filter feature has some limitation. But their support team are listening to our requests and working on these features improvement • Some reports are not generated properly • There are a lot of features that need to spend time learning them

Features and flexibility.

Aldo from AMCO

Review from EZOffice Inventory

my experience with EZOffice is excellent, comfortable and easy, can be used without experience in software to inventory

Pros

I like this software because is easy to administer and bring me reports complete also I can be tracking devices history

Cons

What I didn't like is the graphic interface, I think I could improve

cost and benefits

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied December 2019

Hello Aldo, We appreciate your valuable feedback and are extremely glad you liked EZOfficeInventory's reporting feature. Currently, we are in the process of upgrading our UI/UX design that will hopefully enhance your user experience. Stay tuned for updates, and feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any queries in the future.

Thomas from Wilmette Public School District 39

Exactly what we needed

We are coming from a custom inventory solution through FileMaker Pro. It was setup about 15 years ago and no one knows how to configure it anymore. We looked at several inventory management systems only to be driven off by the cost or lack of features. EZOfficeInventory quoted us with the best price BY FAR, and had just as many features as their competitors. It only took me a week to groom our database and get it uploaded and ready to audit. That was just me working solo while doing my daily tasks.

Pros

It's feature rich, and easy to configure. I've had very little difficulty converting our very dated inventory database over to EZOfficeInventory.

Cons

It would be really convenient if we were able to upload more than 1000 assets at a time. Other than that, I have no complaints so far.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Cost vs features. EZOffice was leaps and bounds ahead of the others in terms of what you get for the price.

Abe from Viking Engineering + Construction

A Flexible Asset Management Solution

We have been very pleased with EZOfficeInventory. We used it to replace a number of manual-input spreadsheets and other DIY solutions. This has been an affordable solution that works exceptionally well for our organization and has been a dramatic improvement from the hodge=podge of solutions that we were using previously.

Pros

We really enjoy how versatile this product is. We use it to track everything from computers and peripherals in the office to our trucks in the field. It is simple enough to allow for us to use it across a wide range of assets, but also robust enough to allow us to track service and schedule reminders for regular service and registration on our trailers and equipment. It has dramatically increased accountability across the organization and allowed us to ensure better control of our assets.

Cons

There are not really very many cons that we have discovered for the software. The only drawback is that some of our less technically savvy employees are a bit intimidated by the UI. However, after the initial hurdles, they seem to pick it up quickly.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

We ended up choosing EZOfficeInventory because it provided an affordable solution that we didn't have spend a bunch of time customizing. It was also a very simple solution, many of the competing softwares are geared specifically to tracking one type of asset and when it is used for something else many of the fields are simply not able to be utilized. In our experience that tends to lead to complacency and, over time, fields that should have been populated for a particular type of asset are not. EZOfficeInventory provided a solution that allowed us to avoid that.

Matthew from Flagship Facility Services Inc.

Industry: Facilities Services

Great Inventory System

This is a great system. Unfortunately I have nothing to compare EZOfficeInventory as the system we used before was just a spreadsheet. EZOfficeInventory has change the way we manage all our IT equipment and now our Finance department is notified when equipment changes hands and knows exactly where everything is. I do have a few issues with the system but they are minor complains. You can only view 25 items at a time which makes things difficult as we have over 500 items entered into the system, you are really limited to the search function to look for things, although it does work well. When clicking on items in your inventory it opens to that page. I wish it opened in its own window because when you are making changes to that item, you have to click back several times. I also wish there was a way to separate the inventory completely so that certain categories can have their own separate asset number. Our Finance department expressed interest in using this system to inventory our vehicles, but I cant really do that as it would mix with our IT's asset numbers and I'd really like them separate. I've only contacted Customer Support one time but they were quick to respond and resolve my issue. If you are still using a spreadsheet to keep inventory I highly suggest trying out EZOfficeInventory as it is a great system to use.

Pros

It does what it is advertised to do, I like that there are alerts setup when changes are made, and I can easily pull up reports when needed.

Cons

I've expressed this in my review.

Kerrie from Viatek

Fantastic! Fantastic! Fantastic!

I tell people all the time that EZ should put me on their payroll as much as I praise & recommend their service! I have used EZ for a total of 4 years & have loved every part of it. It's incredibly user-friendly & retains any data you need to see at a glance between the comments section, custom fields & attachments. They have just enough levels of control that aren't overwhelming to incorporate but still maintains the levels of security that are needed. I am currently using it to organize/maintain a Samples Department where we have samples from all over the world with different specs. Each piece (some have multiple quantities & others are a single item) needs to be tracked with specific details maintained amongst 7 departments & 4 branches. Needless to say, this is an amazing tool to keep control & accountability for the assets. Their customer service is phenomenal! Every time I have a question they are quick to respond, thorough in their answer (including links) & have even implemented suggestions I had that helped with workflow. The definition of EZ is working smarter & not harder. Keep the outstanding work up EZ!! You make my job sooooooo much easier!

Pros

User-friendly, security levels, QR labels,

Cons

The only possible thing I can think of is having comments & attachments for the vendors but the Production Team is already working on that (see you in May :-)

Steve from Vancouver Bike Share Inc.

Industry: Sporting Goods

Flexible Tool for more that just inventory

So I'm not the main user of this tool. Our Operations team uses it for inventory but my tie in is getting new employees up to speed to use it, and also we've found it can be a useful means of tracking employee access to tools and equipment in one interface so we aren't spread across so many places in our otherwise immature tool environment.

Pros

I enjoy that it is flexible, but lightweight. Some inventory systems seem steeped in some old IBM style clunkiness but this tool matches cloud-style service culture and seems to flex where needed.

Cons

As someone that uses this tool for a few limited purposes, I have yet to really master effective reporting. I feel I either need to educate myself further or the steps to run the limited reports that I want are not as clear as they could be (compared to other EZO features)

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied February 2020

Hi Steve, We hope you're doing well! Thank you for taking out time to review our product. We're happy to see that you found our asset tracking software flexible and useful to track employee access to tools and equipment. If you need any help with understanding the functionality and reporting features, contact us at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we can schedule a demo to help you out.

Kerrie from Viatek Consumer Products Group

Couldn't ask for better!

Inventory management

Pros

Cons

The only con I can think would be not having images on their search engine and reports. Some times a picture is worth a thousand words.

Iliana from SAGU

Changing the Game

EZ Office has allowed us to track our spending, use, and overall asset inventory on a whole new level. It gives us a centralized place to have old designs, quantities and use history stored. Our systems, procedures, and product has been able to evolve and live on past individuals with the help of EZ Office. Unless I'm mistaken, the biggest feature that's missing is simply the ability to purchase EZ for a company and then add different departments/teams. That would be wonderful for the different facets of a university and all that we collectively use in terms of materials and promotional items.

Pros

-Single sign on capability -Non sign-in users -Multiple locations for inventory -Scanner integration -Label maker template

Cons

-It can be a little hard to get lost in the advanced setting if you're not using many features. -The inability to turn certain features/fields off -Aesthetics on the user interface -The lack of white papers/webinars that offer live and up to date case studies or example uses -The mobile app isn't entirely user friendly and in some ways does not mirror the desktop version.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied May 2019

Hi Iliana, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. - We are in the process of updating our UI/UX which will improve Aesthetics like you said. - We have number of whitepapers/case studies that you can read. You can find them here (https://faq.ezofficeinventory.com/white-papers/) (https://www.ezofficeinventory.com/case-studies) moreover we are also initiating webinars, so we will keep you posted. - I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app and its UI/UX to our product team.

Bryan from EnviroIssues

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

I use this for my work, and have had not problems with it at all. Everything is very easy and workab

Making life a lot easier for organization.

Pros

I think the thing that I like the most about this software is the simplicity. It is not asking too much, while also providing all the services I need. What we as a company use this for mostly is asset reservation, which is anything from chairs to tents that we will need for our various projects. We work in an office of about 100 people, all of which use the software frequently, and by frequently I mean every day. That being said I have never experienced a problem with the site being slow, glitchy, or remotely overloaded. I think that speaks loudly to how well it works because when using other websites, such as that for our car reservations, we get problems with the site crashing and typically causing us to waste our time figuring out the problem that the software created for us (when it is supposed to make our lives easier and less stressful).

Cons

This question is a bit tougher because I have not personally ran into any problems with the site, so asking what I like least is a bit tougher to tackle. One thing I will note is the categories that all of the assets are put into are very strict, where a single misspelled word will come up with nothing. I think that allowing the search bar to be a little more lenient and accommodating to small spelling errors, or descriptive words would make life a little easier when one accidentally misspells a word, or cant remember the exact name it might be under.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied October 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. Your feedback regarding the search bar has been forwarded to our product team. If you are in need of any assistance or have further suggestions for us, please contact our support team. Thanks!

Chuck from UL LLC

Industry: Public Safety

Maximize limited resources

We can maximize the use of our limited resources by reserving in-advance, communicating our intended usage to allow sharing, and to schedule calibration and maintenance. We can use the history in EZO to justify new equipment purchases or to find new ways of maximizing the current equipment's utility.

Pros

EZO is intuitive to use. I can schedule the use of equipment immediately or months in advance. I can leave notes to my colleagues about what the equipment will be set to and if they can share it for the duration of my reservation. EZO emails me when reservations are ending and allows me to email colleagues about their reservations. Equipment can be categorized into different groups. Manufacturer Specs and calibration records can be attached into EZO for convenience.

Cons

The software is a valuable tool but It needs the administrator to stay on top of changing resources to maximize it's benefit. The team needs to use EZO fairly and properly and not over-reserve equipment.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied March 2019

Hi Chuck, We appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review on EZOfficeInventory platform.

Matthew from IDIS Corp

Industry: Military

Made the switch a breeze

The software we were using before the switch was incredibly complicated, and while they advertised being able to customize, it was very minimal. The software took too long to do anything, and there was so much back and forth between screens within the software. With EZOffice, I can edit pretty much anything from one single screen, I can do it in bulk also if I need to change a lot of items.

Pros

I love that while the user is able to completely customize it, the software itself is incredibly simple to use. The fact that you are allowed to create your own line items and adjust them as needed has been an amazing feature for me. Also, when I went to import our inventory from the software we had been using, I was really anticipating having to go in and adjust anything that didn't match up. But EZOffice was smart enough to realize this would probably be an issue, so when I imported, any field from the previous software that did not match a field in EZOffice was flagged, and I was given the opportunity to choose what I wanted that field to be named.

Cons

I have honestly had no bad experiences with EZOffice

Trevor from Ridgeline Canada

EZ Office Daily Functionality

In the time that we having being utilizing EZ office, it is a fantastic program that is user friendly and provides the essentials that we require on a daily basis.

Pros

I love the easy of use for staff member to sign assets, and inventory in and out in quick fashion. The notification of assets and inventory taken with reminders of low stock quantitates. I also love the reservation application, making it functional for divisions that utilize equipment across the board to track and coordinate assets for projects.

Cons

At this time there seriously is nothing that comes to mind that I dislike.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

EZ office presents a fantastic product and allowed our company to try the demo model longer than the trial period and worked with us to make sure product was a good fit for our company

Joe from Chesapeake Payment Systems

Best Office Inventory Software I've Seen

Exceptional. From sales support at on-boarding, to billing, to retention. I have only had a positive experience with EZOfffice.

Pros

Easy to use, quick and easy setup, supports serialized and non-serialized inventory, and so much more.

Cons

I can not complain about any aspect of this software based on our use of it with our company.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Customer Service, price differential, ease of use

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied December 2019

Dear Joe, It's nice to hear from you, and we are glad that you have no complaints about our product, EZOfficeInventory. We want to express our gratitude by saying thank you. Feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any concerns in the future.

John from Thornton Tomasetti

Loving EZOfficeInventory for it functionality

Our overall experience is favorable as our company now has a platfrom where we can see all assets spread across multiple locations at any given time. Its also allowed us to have accountability for assets with a history of users that use each asset.

Pros

The software enables our company which has many different locations to manage all of our assets under one platform. Additionally, the ability to have multiple administrators allows each office to add users and assets as they please without relying on anyone else.

Cons

From a user profile I wish there were more options to search independent history of asset use or create a favorite assets list so checking out assets can be a quicker process.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Pricing and options to expand the user/asset profile as needed to fit our oraginization's needs.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied March 2020

Hi John, We hope to find you in good health. We're delighted to hear that you love EZOfficeInventory for its functionality. We're glad that we were able to provide a platform for your organization where you track assets spread across multiple locations at any given time. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com, and we would love to assist you.

Shannon from Southern Illinois University

EZOfficeInventory makes life easier!

Until now, our inventory has been "tracked" in an Access database that only 1-2 people in the organization had access to. When assets move, they end up lost because that info cannot be updated by the people that move it. We have only been using it for a short 6 months or so but we expect this ability alone will help our annual inventory process immensely.

Pros

Ease of access, it is customizable to fit our needs and the mobile app is helpful too!

Cons

We have difficulty with permissions. Most of our users fit well under Staff credentials and while we want very few to have Admin priveledges, we do need some of our Staff users to do a couple of small things that only Admins can do. We tried setting up a Supervisor role and that was ideal for all but one category. We do not want anyone other than the actual administrators to be able to change the asset name or number. Once this is entered, nobody should be able to change it but the Supervisor role allowed for that change.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied January 2017

Thanks for your feedback. Our features are dependent on customer feedback, and if we receive enough requests on additional roles, we'll be sure to add them to our product. Please do let us know if we can assist in anyway for a campus wide deployment

Glenn from Harvard University

EZ Office Ease of use

Overall my experience has been great and I appreciate the ease it brings to our needs for managing so many items as we do.

Pros

It is very easy to use and is great at categorizing any items we add for EZ management. There are too many features to list and I will just say that the app lives up to its brand name, EZ.

Cons

The reports function was a challenge at first and it seems like we can't delete previously created reports which remain under Bookmarked. Slightly annoying but easy to ignore.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Because it seemed EZ, as it was being sold.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied February 2020

Hi Glenn, We're delighted to hear you didn't have any complaints! We sincerely appreciate you for taking out time to review us. We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to use and felt that our application lives up to its brand name, EZ. If you encounter any concerns in the future, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we would love to assist you.

Vidya from Credit Suisse, Nassau

Great software for an even greater price!

Pros

For the past three years EZOffice has been a great fit for our company. Customer service is outstanding, their staff are always willing to make the time to give you the training, tips or any help you might need. The user interface allows new users to become proficient quickly. The ability to incorporate bar codes and product images is very helpful. EZOffice offers tools that give you visibility of every item and automatically calculate key factors and settings such as preferred stocking levels, lead-times and re-orders points. It is easily customizable and integrates well with other software. The ability to create a search or report to facilitate data analysis is another plus for us. The mobile app is just as great.

Cons

Once you delete an item you will loose the item number.

Lutfi from NZ Technologies Inc.

Industry: Medical Devices

Great Tool for smaller companies looking to get serious about asset and inventory tracking

EZOffice has been a great benefit to our company, in terms of tracking and reliability in our products

Pros

The two most impactful features are (1) the asset tracking and inventory tracking functions, and (2) the work order functions. It allows is to easily track our products across the world, as well as create repairs and services as needed in an easy and functional way

Cons

The one thing that I find could be better implemented in the auditting feature, and email notifications. It would be nice to be able to completely customize the types of notifications (within EZOffice) and emails that each member will get.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

There were many other alternatives, we chose EZOffice because of it's competitive price and willlingness to negotiate with a smaller company like ours

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied July 2020

Hi Lutfi, We highly value your feedback. For alerts and emails you can customize the alerts that you want to send to each member however its the form of notification that they receive so greater customization wasn't really possible with this module. As far as auditing is concerned we allow audits on checked out assets and we are introducing audits for asset stock as well. Do get in touch with one of our support members and they will guide you through it.

Inventory nightmares gone!

so far as been good, good support, they get back to you quickly, they are out of Reno. they were helpful and easy to work with, never had any real issue with the program at all.

Pros

Its super easy to set up and get going, bulk add features are nice, easy to add users as well and group them to certain areas, helps keeping tabs of items to loan out much easier for both the back end and for end users to check those items out

Cons

compared to the old system i was using not much, i just wish you could delete users if they have never used anything or checked something out, but you can only disable their account.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied December 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. Account Owners can certainly delete users, for that you need to enable 'Member Deletion' option under company settings. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to us to get a better understanding of the product. Thanks!

Paul from Healthcare Australia

A brief review of EZOffice

We can now more accurately manage and track our inventory, much better than we could with Spiceworks. The support is great, mobile app needs more work but unless you are on-the-road sysadmin, web browser site works perfect.

Pros

How easy it was to setup off the ground, and the ability to have multiple tenancies under your account (User Listings) so we can manage multiple components of the business in EZOffice, from Hardware to Medical Supplies. The speed at which customer support replies.

Cons

The mobile app needs more polishing to substitute working from the browser.

ManageEngine, SAP and few others that I can't recall

Chris from Kinetix Technology Services

EZ Office has given our technicians a much needed boost in efficiency

It helped us better plan out inventory purchases and reduced missing/lost inventory reports by 75%.

Pros

The best part about this platform is that it allows us to setup asset groups and pull reports based on asset usage. This has dramatically helped us get a handle on proper inventory levels and inventory purchasing.

Cons

The worst part about this platform is the mobile app. It's incredibly slow and not extremely elegant although it gets the job done. My suggestion would be to focus on increasing application speed and the UI.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied September 2017

Hi Chris, thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. I have forwarded your feedback regarding our mobile app's speed and UI to our product team. They are in process of evaluating our mobile app and they will incorporate your feedback before making the next update. If you have any further suggestions or are in need of any assistance, please reach out to our support team.

Troy from Hope and Legacy Charter Schools

Excellent Inventory Management System

Pros

EZOfficeInventory is simple to use, yet powerful enough to handle all of our needs. The website is well laid out and intuitive. When necessary, instructional materials are helpful as well. EZOfficeInventory is also very reliable. We have never experienced any outages.

Cons

We have no major complaints. Any issues we have had were addressed well by Customer Support and/or through the instructional materials.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied December 2019

Hello Troy, It was a pleasure reading this review from you, and we appreciate the compliments and feedback. We are glad you found our customer support department helpful, and they were able to rectify your problems with ease. We hope you continue having a great experience using our software. If you have any additional concerns, feel free to email us at support@ezofficeinventory.com, and we would love to address them.

Eric from Matrix Solutions

Good inventory software

Pros

It is nice that it can be accessed on both the web and on mobile devices. Allows us to keep a good record of the equipment we have, where it is, and who has it. For the most part it does what we wanted it to do.

Cons

The experience on the web app is different than the mobile app. While I don't run into many problems on the web app, the mobile app is a bit buggy and not always the most intuitive. It can be a bit confusing for our staff to figure out how to do things. Would like it if there was more options for customization.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied February 2020

Hi Eric, Thank you for taking out time to write us a review. We're glad that you found EZOfficeInventory easy to access from your mobile and web devices. We're happy your company chose us and feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com if you have any queries in the future.

Michael from Triad Advisors, LLC

EZOfficeInventory is Truly Easy and a Great Product

This software has made the nightmare of who-has-what into a manageable task. We use it to track user equipment. We don't have a large inventory moving in and out since our product is services, not goods. We haze approximately 100 users and their hard drives, computers and phones are all tied to them for compliance and tracking reasons. EZOfficeInventory makes the task of managing the inventory and staff extremely simple.

Pros

Ease of setup and use. Pair this with a barcode reader and it sings. It's super easy to customize for our needs. the software is web-based for updates are instant and it can be used from a Smartphone or any PC.

Cons

This is is a small pick - I think the interface might be a bit more sleek and attractive. Perhaps the simplicity is needed to maintain speedy loading and access to the database. If that's the case, keep the looks and the speed.

Anh from Libertylive.Church

A very helpful quality system!

I love this cloud platform for doing inventory!

Pros

Very easy to manage as an admin and very easy to train users. You can access the database from your phone or tablet. You can scan for inventory from you cell or tablet. You can custom design your own inventory labels. You can easily import and clone inventory items. Simple and clean interface for intuitive learning and working.

Cons

I can't think of any right now. However, in the future, I'd like for the ability to auto un-assign items when we need to archive/ delete a user. Right now, you have to un-assign the items yourself first, then you can archive/ delete a user. But, if you just try to delete a user, you don't get any error message. The transaction just won't go through.

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Cloud platform, easy to use!

Bryan from Reynolds & Reynolds

EZ does it

The simplicity of feeling like I'm shopping on Amazon while adding inventory to my current or reserved cart is a fantastic user friendly experience. Options are confusing at times, but in general, the main focus of using this as an inventory system works very well.

Pros

The consistently clean, smooth user interface helps to quickly do my day to day tasks. I was pleased that we could mass upload items via an Excel sheet.

Cons

The lack of ability to see pictures of the items while scrolling through the list of items on search results adds the extra unnecessary step of clicking on the item. I was taught a solution to this by customer service that ended up not working at all. I would like a feature to permanently have something shipped out. For example, if I were to add promotional items with a specific qty, I would like to be able to ship a certain amount of these out and that certain amount is just permanently substracted from Inventory rather than sitting in the cart waiting to be checked back in. Creating templates for printing is finnicky to the point where it's taken my team hours to create exactly what we wanted as a printable label.

Jason from Wagner General Contractors

The Name says it all

We invested in this system 2 years ago. We went from doing our work on spreadsheets and keeping hand written documents for all assets, maintenance and tracking . It was a breeze to get set up and start. This system make it much easier by not having to keep multiple logs and paper trails for everything it does it all for you

Pros

Very easy to set up and get started. Very user friendly just about anyone can use this system and user app.

Cons

Not really any cons that I can think of because it is so easy. The name itself says it all

Reasons for Choosing EZOfficeInventory

Cloud based and user friendly

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied February 2020

Hi Jason, Thank you for taking out time and writing a review for us. We're glad to hear you had no trouble in using the system and the user application. If there's anything we can do to assist you, feel free to drop us a message at support@ezofficeinventory.com and we would love to help you.

Brian from SAB Construction LLC

Amazing Product - Highly recommend

It's been great. Great customer support, and we've been able to come up with ways to use it for tracking items and managing building materials inventory that we can now use the reporting capabilities to job cost.

Pros

The ease of use while having the flexibility to tailor it to meet the needs of our business, not modify our business to work with the product. Really the possibilities are endless and are limited to your imagination. The reporting capabilities are exceptional. Very robust, reliable, and essential service.

Cons

Not much I can think of. Any area that was of a challenge i contacted customer support and they either had an idea for a work around or incorporated my idea into future enhancements that ended up rolling out later.

Stephanie from HealthMint Medical Centre

Functionality in daily usage

Very easy to use and to teach how to use, our nursing team accesses this every day and keeps it up to date.

Pros

Tracking of what we have on hand and never worrying about running out of stock as we are always aware of when to order.

Cons

I was receiving a lot of emails for all of our stock levels, entry and removal. I updated not to receive this but it was a lot at the time

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied January 2020

Hi Stephanie, We appreciate you taking out time to review us and want to thank you for your feedback. In regards to your email query, the emails are generated to assist you in your asset tracking journey and to keep you up to date with your happenings. However, you have the option to unsubscribe from the emails if you feel you don't need them. If you have any other queries, feel free to reach out to us at support@ezofficeinventory.com.

Jon from Hunt Brothers Pizza, LLC.

Great Inventory Management Product

We were looking for a new inventory management product to combine the Excel Pages, and SharePoint tables we had setup to manage inventory and put it in one place. In addition, we really wanted something to integrate with Zendesk since it has already been a success for our company. We found it in EZOfficeInventory. We started with the free trial and integrated it with Zendesk quickly. We have about 1,000 assets at present that we are tracking now. The setup and importing the assets was pretty easy because of the templates they provide. Their software allows for you to do a lot to customize and add fields that we needed. We are easily able to check out and assign assets, edit them, mark inventory out for service, setup for reports, and it all links back to Zendesk! The price point is a really good value for the product. I definitely recommend this product to anyone who has less than 2,000 assets to manage and wants an easy way for their Helpdesk to check items in and keep accountability of your inventory.

Pros

The ease of use and the ability to integrate with Zendesk.

Cons

I wish there was more we could do from within Zendesk without backing back out to their webpage, but it is a small inconvenience.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied November 2016

Thank you for the feedback!

Alex from DHD Films

Industry: Broadcast Media

My Review

My overall experience has been good. The system was setup before I worked for this organization so coming in and learning it was pretty easy. Since then we've upgraded our account which has made it much more useful. Just waiting on the ability to use barcodes to add items to a queue in order to check them in.

Pros

The thing that I like the most about this software is the cart functionality.

Cons

The thing that I like the least about this software is the inability to scan items into a cart for checking in. This would be similar to checking items out but in reverse.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied April 2019

Hi Alex, Thank you for taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. About using cart feature for checking in, you can definitely do that. To get a better understanding how it is used, you can contact our support team (support@ezofficeinventory.com)

Michael from American Public Media

Industry: Broadcast Media

Great for Equipment Check-out

We are a large Media company and use EZOffice Inventory for checking out and tracking Audio recording, Video streaming, Broadcast and PA gear. It has improved our operations considerably, and we no longer have to make panicked calls looking for needed equipment.

Pros

The program is highly adaptable to the needs of individual companies, and allows great control over inventory. The software is also very good at communicating with users.

Cons

There's a bit of a learning curve for the less technically-inclined, but a little gentle direction helps them find their way.

Response from EZOfficeInventory

Replied February 2019

Hi Michael, We appreciate you taking the time to review EZOfficeInventory. If there is anything you need to learn about our product, please reach out to our awesome Customer Success team at support@ezofficeinventory.com

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,003 reviews