All FMX Reviews

Ben

Mining & Metals, 11 - 50 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed November 2023

All The Facility Data At Your Fingertips.

Karl

Non-Profit Organization Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2023

FMX is ideal for multi-site property and facility management

Prior to FMX we had no work order system at all. No one really knew if repairs were completed, many requests were simply forgotten. Staff were frustrated by the lack of communication and length of time for work request completion. FMX solves all of this and more. We track costs, inventory, timelines and documents associated with the work orders.

PROS

The set up, customization, implementation was incredibly easy! Many of our staff are not very computer savvy but we had little to no issues with the rollout. The user interface both desktop and mobile is intuitive and simple to navigate.

CONS

The only thing I have found that isn't really a con, but when I finalize a work order, I would like to not have it be re-opened by users.

Reason for choosing FMX

Ease of use, cost and simplicity of implementation.

Todd

Government Administration, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed April 2023

FMX is a game changer!

Awesome! Tech support and customer service groups are top notch. We have over 500 employees in our organization that use the FMX system and we alway get great feedback on how user friendly the system is, along with the instant updated status of there request.

PROS

Information! Fmx is a great bridge gapping tool between our techs and employees (requesters) on acknowledging, statues, and completion of work orders. This is also a great resource for monthly reports and tracking of expenses, work completion, and preventative maintenance scheduling.

CONS

Interaction with asset management. Would love to be able to print a map that we have attached assets to.

Reason for choosing FMX

The simplicity! With over 500 employees that would be using the system, FMX keeps it simple for end users.

Reasons for switching to FMX

Cityworks is a great product but did not fit our needs

Scott

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2024

FMX-Great Platform

PROS

Look and ease. Desktop use friendly. Streamlined

CONS

Mobile app. Suggest a mobile app rather than web view. Larger text and simpler to use

Reviewed December 2018

FMX for request forms

It works well because we are able to utilize it on one platform in one convenient location.

PROS

It gives you a lot of options for the type of forms you can create. We use it for IT help issues, general maintenance requests, and marketing, media and communications requests.

CONS

It is pretty much preset on what you can and can't add in. It has some presets that don't work with every form, so you have to select information that is not necessary in order to complete the form.

Hi! Thanks for taking the time to write a review! It¿s great to hear that you¿re a fan of FMX. Your feedback helps us discover new opportunities to improve our product and make sure you have the best possible experience. Once again, thank you for your support! Please feel free to contact our customer support team if you have any further questions!

Replied December 2018

Scott

Warehousing, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Great System A+++

FMX has been a great system and one of the best systems i have ever used.

PROS

GoFMX is an easy-to-use system that you can train someone to use the sytem within minutes. The calendar makes it easy to see what needs done daily, weekly, or monthly so the system makes your schedules or scheduling with no conflicts.

CONS

So the only part i have not liked about the system is when you close out a work order and your adding inventory, all site locations show up, and only FMX part numbers. If your searching with part numbers per oem. You will not be able to find part.

Reason for choosing FMX

Because how easy it was to learn the system.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2023

FMX is your 1st step to a streamlined Events Scheduling Program, Maintenance & PM

Very positive. [sensitive content hidden] our main connection is always on point and responds to all of our needs.

PROS

Schedule Request and Maintenance Request can be customized to cover allot of information gathering. This save allot of wasted time on phone calls, emailed etc. We try to make the schedule request a one stop shop for our Faculty and Staff to request an event and capture all the details so we can then move to a BEO

CONS

I feel that we are missing a few key elements that are essential to our operation, perhaps we are unique. We often have events that are not on campus but that our FMX calendar needs to include because those off site events take away assets that we need to be aware of. Some sort of Generic Flag should be available to note those events. We have improvised and created a work around of our own.

Reasons for switching to FMX

Wanted one stop program for facilities scheduling and maintenance

Damon

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2019

Game Changer

FMX has changed how we do maintenance. As we began our maintenance team for the franchise our maintenance tasks were verbal with no records of work completed or cost or man-hours. Now we are able to track all of the above and more. We are now able to track inventory, use reports to gather analytical metrics to aid in decision making processes, and track man hours identifying workload and balance of assignments.

PROS

The pros of this software is that it is easy to use. It can be customized to use primarily drop down choices that help to ensure that entries are clear and easily understood. Customer support is fast and thorough. The reports convey viable information to use in making business decisions such as workload, lifecycle maintenance, cost per repair, and identification of top 10 problem pieces of equipment. The list of pros is very extensive.

CONS

If I had to identify a con it would be the import feature. On rare occasions it will freeze during an upload and I would cancel and restart the upload, once the new upload completed it would not allow the work order to be closed due to pending upload. You would then have to close the window and start over.

Reason for choosing FMX

We chose FMX over the others based on customer support, cost, and ease of use.

Christian

Religious Institutions, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Love FMX!

FMX has not only made us more efficient but has helped us to be more productive by being priority focused. It helps me manage my people less because I can set up priorities in FMX so they know what is important now.

PROS

I product is only as good as the support that comes with it aaaand FMX has excellent support and customer service. Their reps are great at communicating when changes happen and any time I need help the go above and beyond to help me figure things out. I know anytime I need help with something my rep will help me accomplish it with an awesome, friendly attitude. They act like they care about you as a customer...imagine that!

CONS

In the beginning, some of the features were not as user-friendly, but with their constant updates they have continued to make things better and more user-friendly.

Reason for choosing FMX

Price/Value comparison plus the ability to customize and grow with the software.

Commercial Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Very easy to use, excellent customer service

We mainly use FMX as a facilities maintenance request and project request software. Overall, we love the ease of use and the customer service.

PROS

Very easy to setup, easy to use without much training, and excellent customer support. No user account limitation. Set yearly cost.

CONS

Since this is a software for facilities, having floor plan option is quite necessary.

Reasons for switching to FMX

MicroMain. Not user friendly. User limitation, charges us per user account. Need to send staff to training to use the software. Setup was complicated.

Jim

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed January 2020

FMX - one year out and we're happy

FMX has greatly improved our abilities with respect to organization of information, ease of reporting, monitoring follow through on work orders, scheduling preventative maintenance, and planning for future capital replacement needs.

PROS

Ease of use, scalability, alignment with our needs

CONS

There are a few aspects of functionality that are not available, which FMX understands and indicates they are working to put in place as others clients have expressed similar interest.

Reason for choosing FMX

Positive sales experience with regard to personal interactions, effort made to introduce the product functionality in detail, price point, and functionality that aligned well with our organization's needs.

Eric

Reviewed March 2018

The software is overall very easy to use, it is very easy to learn, and very easy to set up.

A lot of benefits. PM tracking, repair tracking, inventory management.

PROS

The best feature of the software is its easy to use. Someone with very little computer skill can learn to use it. I also like that it is web based so you don't have a huge program to install on your PC's.

CONS

I dislike that there is still a lot of manual data entry at initial start up. After you get through that phase, there isn't much not to love.

Hi Eric! Thank you for taking the time to write such a fantastic review regarding your experience with FMX! We are so thrilled that you are a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to its ease of use! Please do not hesitate to reach out to the support team if you should ever need assistance importing data into your site moving forward! We are always happy and ready to assist! Thanks again for being such a loyal customer and writing this wonderful review. We look forward to continuing to work and grow with you!

Replied March 2018

Stanley

Reviewed March 2018

Very positive experience so far.

It is a great tool for myself and my technicians. I love that they can access it from their smart phones or iPads. It is another tool in their tool box which helps them do their work faster which helps when budgets are limited and I cannot hire more techs. If they can do their job faster, it is like getting additional manpower without extra cost. If they can get access to important information without going to look for it, it saves a lot of time. It also gives me good data to be able to plan appropriately both with scheduling manpower and with budgets.

PROS

The ability to attach documents, PDFs, pictures, etc. This is great to be able to attach manuals, trouble shooting documents, etc. to equipment which is then accessible to the technicians in the field without going and searching for the information. Also the flexibility to customize the software to suit our needs for equipment, work orders and inventory. This is important to be able to customize the software to how we work in our district. Also the speed at which your team works when I submit a request. I have give them Excel spreadsheets with equipment information and they load it usually within a couple hours or even less. Great response time.

CONS

Not able to reserve inventory against a work order while you are planning and scheduling it. This is huge as when I am planning work to be done and I want to reserve an inventory part so that it is available when the tech goes to do the job. One such work order type is a PM where filters or belts are required, it would be nice to reserve them or be alerted that there are none in stock. I wish I could change the name "Equipment" to "Asset". A company can include roofs, doors, windows, floors, etc in the equipment tab as we are asset manager, not just equipment managers. I wish I could put in a type of equipment or asset and have a secondary window open up in the equipment page which would allow for specific data to be entered as it pertains to the equipment type. For example, if I would select a "motor" type, it would be nice to see a window within the page that would ask me for HP, RPM, Volts, etc. If I would enter an equipment type of a "Fan" , the page would ask for RPM, CFM, Belt or Direct drive, Etc.

Hi Stanley! Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review for FMX! We are so thrilled that you are a huge fan of FMX, especially when it comes to customization options and the ability to attach documents! I would love to chat more with you regarding your feature requests! There are definitely some solutions here! I will be in touch shortly to discuss these further. Thanks again for being a loyal customer and writing this wonderful review. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Replied April 2018

Joel

Primary/Secondary Education, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Great performance for an exceptional price

Our district purchased FMX because of the need to clean up, define, and adjudicate requests from multiple locations and from multiple departments. The benefits for using FMX were realized almost instantly. As an example, I am the tech person within the district. I now have a centralized location for all requests. My boss can now see where our efforts are being directed towards and the staff can keep a real-time look at requests with information they would not have received without using a system like this. In short, FMX has increased effective communication within the district.

PROS

The software has allowed our staff to become fully engaged with a wide range of request types such as tech requests, maintenance requests, and transportation requests to name a few. Our staff can now track specific requests for assistance and validate the status of said requests. Our district pays a fraction of cost other programs of the same type would charge. We also use integration with 3rd party applications to add in athletic schedule requests directly into the system. This feature eliminates the need to put in schedules in multiple applications.

CONS

I have very little negatives to say about this product. The only downside was implementation. It is helpful if your organization has a clear definition of workflows for each request type prior to implementation. Changing the workflow of requests are not complicated, but can be a bit challenging if the organization has put some thought into this process prior to going live with the software.

Reason for choosing FMX

The pricing was on point, the programs features fit perfectly into the requirements for the application, and the end user experience was easy to use to make this application well suited for our organization.

Calvin

Religious Institutions, 51-200 employees

Reviewed June 2022

FMX is my daily application to manage my work efficiently

It is helping the church facility deferred maintenance to be kept at a minimum while also having a system for the future personnel to know the condition and account for those assets.

PROS

I value the ability to have a database of the assets that we can manage as I maintain the equipment and facility so it doesn't become a hindrance to our congregation. The system keeps me on top of maintenance needs as they come up and the ability to tackle the preventative service of those also.

CONS

I don't use the calendaring module because of the larger picture of church software out there that is cleaner in its look. It is not a quick process to get a facility fully imported in a short amount of time but if done little by little it can be done. When a question comes up on a system process I have a hard time verbalizing it so look more to the written updates to educate myself.

Brandon

Facilities Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2019

FMX is hands down the CMMS to use

We were using a different CMMS and it was cumbersome to use. I started looking at different programs and came across FMX. I also looked at several others. FMX appeared to be easy to use and it provided a lot of flexibility with being able to customize fields in any part of the system. Not to mention that all the modules are included in one price. The old system we used we had to pay for each module. The switch over was painless with the help of the employees at FMX. They have been great from the very beginning. They continue to provide updates to their programs and they notify us every time one is made with a helpful tutorial. They have also contacted me if I would like any additional training on any part of FMX. Any questions I did have, they have answered promptly and offered to make the changes or adjustments for us. They truly care about their clients and go above and beyond to make sure they are happy with the product.

PROS

I love the each of use that each module provides for the end user and the customizing that is available to the administrator.

CONS

I wish there was an actual app to have on our phones for FMX. It would add to the ease of use for the maintenance person using it daily on the go.

Reason for choosing FMX

Ease of use for all users, affordability, customization, and reference call for another school district using it.

Reasons for switching to FMX

FMX was easier to use, it provided more options with the customization fields and modules are all included in one price. That one price just so happened to be cheaper than SchoolDude and the price hasn't gone up yet.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

Reviewed November 2019

FMX has made our lives easier!

FMX has helped us become more efficient for tracking our IT and Maintenance work orders. We can accurately determine project costs and provide our users with quick resolutions!

PROS

I love the reports and the easy of use. Active Directory integration has made it do dimple for our users to enter tickets!

CONS

Not a con but I would LOVE to have an iOS mobile app!

FMX is so much better

Reasons for switching to FMX

We needed something to fit our needs

Mike