What are Hippo CMMS users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Hippo CMMS software through verified user reviews

• icon"Everything is easy from implementation, pricing, use, training."
  • icon"I will want to see what I think about this a year from now. I am thrilled about the capabilities this system will enable me to use once I get the system fully implemented."
  • icon"The Hippo interface is very easy to learn and use and the support and training documentation & video's are top notch."
  • icon"Looking up a work order and trying to find out why a PM is not in the system. And not being able to reopen up a work order if it accidentally gets closed."
  • icon"If i have to manufacture a negative, it would be getting used to the navigation."

Browse all Hippo CMMS Reviews

• Have you used Hippo CMMS and would like to share your experience with others?

Marishia

Good for keeping maintenance tasks organized

I work in a vendor relations position in A/P. This streamlines the companies maintenance records for all of the senior facilities and the data or invoices are in the system organized and in detail for each department from the actual maintenance request, to the facilitating, to payment of invoices from the vendor and it makes the payment process seamless.

Pros

Anyone can use it, and can be tailored to special requests.

Cons

This software is extremely functional. I wouldn't change anything.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Thank you for your review, Marishia! I'm glad Hippo is helping you and your team not only to keep track of your maintenance tasks, but also to streamline records and invoices for the A/P department. It's always great to hear when different departments take advantage of Hippo tools and features. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Replied April 2019

Christopher

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

A rich tool that's keeps getting better and better

We are using Hippo to track the work for our engineering teams across our two hotels. It's a great tool and getting better all the time.

Pros

Hippo is fairly easy to set up and use and it's simple enough to easily roll out to other users. The recurring / scheduled WOs are great for PM. The recently-released app makes Hippo even easier to use when mobile -- a key feature for my organization. The calendar view is important for our team. I like the database query tool, but wish you could duplicate queries. The customer service is excellent! -- second to none!

Cons

The primary challenge for our organization using Hippo is finding WOs once open. It would be nice if there were a bucket/queue for NEW WOs awaiting assignment instead of having to search for them amidst all the other work orders. Search is getting better and easier with the app, but requires re-entering search criteria every time you click into a WO and back out. Also, it would be nice if there were a way to time-delay/park items ("snooze this for a week and the put it back in the queue to be assigned"). Lastly, I would love if there were a way to customize the WO field layout, remove fields, add custom fields and change whether ANY field is required or not (instead of the 4 that can be modified).

Reasons for choosing Hippo CMMS

Price and feature set. Hippo had everything we needed and nothing we didn't.

Reasons for switching to Hippo CMMS

The other product was slow and not customizable to our needs

Response from Hippo CMMS

Thank you, Christoper, for the honest review! We will definitely take your suggestions into consideration for what we could improve on, we always love to hear feedback on how we could become an even better product. Cheers!

Replied February 2021

Steven

May 2022

Ease of use and everything being under one roof.

A positive one with relatively few bumps. Technical support is amazing.

Pros

Ease of use, scheduling, communication, reports, and especially technical support.

Cons

Initial set up of putting all the association's information into the software.

Reasons for switching to Hippo CMMS

Price. Old one felt outdated. Had everything we needed and wanted.

Corinne

Small Site

The business support team is great. They are responsive & follow up to make sure the issue is resolved.

Pros

I like it that it is an electronic system for tracking Scheduled and Demand Work Orders. Reporting ability. Ease of Use it the number one reason for going with this software.

Cons

Expensive for small sites. Apps cost more

Reasons for choosing Hippo CMMS

Ease of use. End users are not comfortable with software, so the simpler the system, the better.

Thiago

An execellent tool

Besides the cons, Hippo is an excellent maintenance tool. It is organized, simple and easy to use. I use Hippo every day, adding, editing and sometimes creating work orders. And I have an excellent experience with the support team. Sometimes we have in-depth discussions on how we can improve our expertise about Hippo and finding solutions to our requests.

Pros

The software is user-friendly. In a few clicks, you can find what you are looking for. Good in extracting reports. Hippo it is organized and store thing properly.

Cons

You can't close more than one work order per time. Adding a piece of equipment, or adding a location should be more natural than add one by one. We can't have a hierarchy relationship between work orders. Hippo should allow us to create predecessors and successors dependencies. So, you can have a main project closed when its small pieces of work orders were settled first. Improve the way that hippo manages spare parts. Hippo should Create a separate space to register the spare parts instead of using per facility.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Hi Thiago, As you know, we appreciate the feedback (both pros and cons) so that we can improve. We are constantly trying to make Hippo better, and adding new features. One thing I would suggest would be to customize a work category. For example, create a "Projects" category. This will allow you to keep associated tickets together. It also allows you to search for work orders and run reports in that category much easier and faster. I know you are in touch with our support team often, and please continue to reach out to us. Have a great day and enjoy the rest of our summer! Mel Motoch

Melonai

February 2022

Organized WORK ORDERS

Very good.

Pros

Great to be able to keep track of all the trades, and work orders. Also, to do reports if we require historical work done.

Cons

Not the simplest to navigate, for me as well as the building custodians. Some tricky aspects in the admin. Fortunately, we can send a question out to HIPPO CHAT.

Canadian made

Tod

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Great Software for PM's

Onboarding was very smooth, lots of options getting the system set up. Very small team needed to onboard. Struggled with some browsers on some computers kicking the users out without notice. This appears to have been solved. Trained admins on the system remotely during covid and it worked out very well. We did end up parting ways with some of the less computer literate individuals who just could not make the transition from paper to the computer. Some of the teams have really taken off with the use of barcodes and mobile devices while others are just using the PC interface.

Pros

Easy to use and train on. Most operators with moderate computer skills come up to speed quickly Great reports Service is fantastic. The mobile app has worked out well for some of our applications

Cons

Had browser issues in year 1 with some of the users. Seems to have been fixed. Some operators with lower computer skill really struggled with the platform. (mostly just logging in :) Email notifications are limited from a customizable standpoint.

Reasons for choosing Hippo CMMS

Really it just came down to better sales representation from HIPPO.

Ernie

Hippo satisfaction

I have used Hippo since 2012, and have been very satisfied with the product. When I was at Boeing I used Maximo, which was very, very expensive and cumbersome to use.

Pros

Ease of use and flexibility of software. Customer support has been very helpful in resolving issues.

Cons

At first adding equipment was a little awkward, but with help from customer support, issues were resolved.

See above

Response from iOFFICE

Ernie, Thank you for the review- we're happy to have you on board! -Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

Replied August 2021

Post Installation Support

The product provides our department users an easy way to request service and the scheduling function allows our facilities team to prioritize our scheduled and demand work in an efficient manor. The user is updated via email on the status of the work order.

Pros

Hippo provides exceptional support. The technical support team provides a rapid response time to questions. Also their product familiarity and technical skills are very impressive. I have always experienced a successful interaction to our questions and issues. Thank you!

Excellent tool

The real-time analysis offered by this tool has been of great help to the company, because by providing information on user behavior it has allowed the development of effective CRM strategies.

Pros

My favorite aspect of this tool is that it provides analysis of user behavior leading to results that will be advantageous to the company and that will create very effective CRM strategies.

Cons

It would be of great help that the simple fact of looking for a content that I need at the moment was more intuitive and easier to locate, they are in different menus and there are many layers of search, it is really urgent that they improve that aspect

Response from iOFFICE

Thanks for your valuable review and even more importantly your feedback. We will most definitely relay your feedback to the team! Nicholas B. Customer Marketing Manager

Replied May 2021

Super easy but also robust

We have a much more seamless program for the maintenance guys to use which means our maintenance data is much more reliable than it's been in the past. We can ensure that we have parts when needed, PMs are done when scheduled and repair records are tracked.

Pros

I love that there is a minimal learning curve. I can limit abilities for each user but make changes as they learn and become more comfortable. I tell all new users, "Feel free to explore. You can not screw anything up." This allows them to be more confident and curious and confidence and curiosity lead to better data in and better data out.

Cons

The inventory aspect is fantastic when it comes to tracking usage and notifying the need to replenish, but there are processes that I would like to see added; showing replenishment history, reporting on where parts are used (vs on what work order), and inventory below minimum (vs at or below).

Reasons for switching to Hippo CMMS

We had an antiquated version of Mapcon and found that when trying to get it to a useful capacity, it was overly complicated, intimidating and packed with features we didn't need. I looked into upgrading and simplifying and found Hippo. I knew immediately it was the right program but did my due diligence and compared it to multiple others.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your review. You and the Pampered Chef team have been doing a great job using Hippo. I was very happy to learn more from you on how to create incentives for users adopting Hippo. I'm glad to hear that Hippo's ease of use is also playing a big role when it comes to boosting user learning and adoption. You have a good point and I think there is still a lot of room for improvement when it comes to inventory reporting. The new PO module that is going to be released soon will create a lot of new opportunities for our dev team to explore. Stay tuned for updates. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or suggestions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Replied March 2020

Best bang for the buck CMMS!

So far Hippos has been great.. The work requester function is easy for anyone to use and has allowed the maintenance team to classify expenses and to justify improvements. Work orders are easy to use and completion rate are up.

Pros

Hippo is easy yo use web based and has all the main features needed for most CMMS users. It is not cluttered up with all the little things that 90% of maintenance mangers never use that just get in the way. Hippo is very user friendly, has exceptional support, and was easy to migrate to.

Cons

If i have to manufacture a negative, it would be getting used to the navigation. Once you get it though it is pretty easy.

Reasons for choosing Hippo CMMS

Ease of use, better price point, Less needless clutter.

Reasons for switching to Hippo CMMS

iMaint works, but it is far more complicated and time consuming to use, not to mention more expensive. Too many steps involved to make a simple PM.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Thank you for your great review, Chris! I'm glad you're enjoying Hippo's ease of use and that you had a good onboarding experience. I will make sure to share this review with our team. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so don't hesistate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Replied September 2019

Giovanni

Happy with Hippo

Overall I am very happy with Hippo and my team is getting a good use out of it

Pros

I appreciate the responsiveness of the support team and the upgrades based on customer's feedback.

Cons

Some features are not very customizable and my team and I had to figure out how to work around those.

Reasons for choosing Hippo CMMS

The pricing is based on the number of locations and we have unlimited users, easy to use, competitive price.

Airtable is not a CMMS.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Giovanni, We appreciate the time you took to write us a review- it means the world! We look forward to a continued partnership with you. -your Hippo CMMS team

Replied December 2020

Sean

Industry: Utilities

Great CMMS!

I have set up three other CMMS systems and this one is by far the most user friendly from administering it and also the end user experience.

Pros

I really like the fact that it was easy to set up and administer. I have had great buy in form my employees. the software is very intuitive and I like the fact that everything from assets, locations,PM's etc. all tie in together seamlessly while you are setting up the program. The support is phenomenal and I appreciate the way that they keep us in the loop with everything they are developing.

Cons

The only thing I can say i have an issue with is there is no app yet but I have seen the mock up for the app they are developing and it looks fantastic.

Reasons for choosing Hippo CMMS

I looked around at a lot of different software packages but liked that this is a Canadian company, the software looked good and the cloud was also hosted in Canada via Microsoft Azure.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Hi Sean, Good team buy-in is always a pleasure to see! Our support team always works hard to provide the best level of service possible. As for the app our development team is working hard on it and we will be providing updates as they are available. Continue to reach out when anything at all comes up, we are always happy to help! Best regards, Matt Jacobsen Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 265 | mjacobsen@hippocmms.com

Industry: Facilities Services

Hipp CMMS great customer service!

Pros

Ease of use, great customer service and affordability for our small organinization

Cons

Then trying to add an "email contact" at the end of a new work order-this seems to automatically change the "requested by" field to whatever is in the "email contact" field? This is annoying!

Reasons for switching to Hippo CMMS

Poor Service, Software too complex to be useful (requires a programmer to utilize)

Response from Hippo CMMS

Hi Michael, Thank you for your review! I'm glad Hippo's ease of use has been helpful to your organization and that we offer a good value for money. I will reach out to you to get some more details about this issue you have been experiencing with the email contact field, as it shouldn't happen and I couldn't reproduce on my end. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so you can count on us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

chris

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

i use this system to manage 3 fleets for pmi, equipment tracking and repairs and it is easy to use

very good overall experience

Pros

easy to use and the technical help is available

Cons

would like parts used inventory history for each vehicle all in one place

Reasons for switching to Hippo CMMS

pricing and a system that would track fleets nationwide

Dave

Time used: Free Trial

February 2013

I am a facilities manager for JD Byrider Systems, LLC. We are the nation's largest used car franchise company. With over 145 facilities nationwide, we need to be very proactive about making sure that our stores are in top shape mechanically. Equally important there are days, due to increased competition from other car companies, we need to be doing it faster and better. Maintenance is a constant issue and concern, and therefore we need a system by which we can network with facility managers, vendors and contractors, and Byrider corporate management. HippoFM has become that valuable tool for us. Because we just came online with Hippo about 3 months ago, we are still navigating our way through the many facets of this program. As we learn more about its capabilities, we are finding it to be an invaluable tool in our effort to keep our facilities looking good and running smoothly. There are certain things we have found to be a bit awkward or cumbersome, and we have brought them to the attention of your group. Their response has always been one of welcoming feedback and suggestion. I really appreciate that. We are using the version called "Hippo Zoom". As we continue to grow in our ability to use the software to its fullest, I really look forward to the consistency and stability it is going to provide for our team. We are thankful for a find product and the great technical support and customer service that we receive.

Wendie

July 2022

Maintenance On the Move!

Hippo has greatly assisted with communication and productivity in that all work orders are real time and technicians see the job immediately after being approved. All of our staff have link on our intranet to the Hippo log in screen where they are able to enter a work order. The work order allows for emailing the professional vendor if necessary, as well as communicate with the employee if more detail is needed to understand the work order. We have more control over what we purchase as it can be logged into inventory and we have a good idea now of wear and tear on our equipment and systems. Lots of individual customization is available to make the Hippo system work the way you need it to!

Pros

Our agency was looking for a building maintenance software that would track our work, tell us information about our equipment and systems, and help us manage our daily work. A team of employees that included a director, manager, and team members looked at approximately six different products and chose Hippo CMMS. We really liked that the software had the ability for us to scan in maps of our buildings and where equipment or a system were located. We were able to create a reporting environment for each of our buildings and could visually see where equipment went and work had been done. I think this was the feature that set Hippo apart from the others.

Cons

I believe the modules we struggle with the most are the adding resources to a work order. The system has the ability to add another technician or "resource", but there is limited area to add what the original resource accomplished prior to assigning another resource. This can lead to some confusion when someone takes on the job after the original resource. Also adding inventory is time consuming. We plan to explore bar coding to inventory can be purchased and scanned into the module.

Reasons for choosing Hippo CMMS

All of the products were similar in how they worked. The Maps module sold us on Hippo. We also liked the ease of implementation.

Flexible, Adaptable, Evolving CMMS

Our biggest use of the application is for processing Work Orders both Scheduled and Demand and for keeping track of equipment information.

Pros

Hippo CMMS has an ongoing commitment to be responsive to their customers' end-use needs. We have been using this software in our school division since 2015 and have seen the continual development process that makes Hippo CMMS stand out from other offerings we considered.

Cons

Occasionally, the application has shown technical glitches such as not being able to access the app or certain features not working properly. This is understandable as the Hippo team are continually upgrading their software so that it is current and adaptive. This has been minimally inconvenient and only at times. The data entry levels has also been cumbersome. In order to add a piece of equipment, the company and equipment model components have to be filled out. I'd also like to see work done on the association of equipment with parts or other pieces of equipment. For example, a sink comes with faucets that have different model information. Currently, we are adding faucets onto the LAV equipment record as parts. It is working for us.

Reasons for choosing Hippo CMMS

We thought that a newer company would be more responsive to our needs. The price was competitive. And the software platform looked promising.

Reasons for switching to Hippo CMMS

We found Hippo's platform easier to use and more adaptable to our needs

Response from Hippo CMMS

Thank you for your detailed review, John! It's great to hear Hippo has been a great fit for the Garden Valley School Division and that you have been enjoying the recent updates. The development team continues to work on new projects and we are aiming to improve the frequency of any glitches when implementing them. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever have any questions or concerns. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Manager 866.956.2859 x 223 | fcarvalho@hippocmms.com

Replied December 2020

Erik

Excellent Value

My first build (at a different property) was difficult because I did not have a solid grasp of what the software can do or how we were going to effectively use it. This time I have a much better understanding and have been able to ask for specific help to shape the software around our needs. The Hippo team has been excellent at grasping what I want to do and making the adjustments with me to make that happen. If a person is completely new to the world of CMMS, the learning curve is very steep and the level of detail required can be daunting. patience is critical and following the guidance of the Hippo team for steps in developing your database is the best advice I can offer next to taking a course on CMMS.

Pros

This is my second CMMS build with Hippo. Ease of setup is a priority for me, and my team has noted how easy the software is to use compared to our old system. Support from Hippo's team has been excellent and quick.

Cons

I would like to see an easy way to generate reports that will chart metrics readings that we collect - for example, we take a daily reading on a specific tank, and only refill it as needed. I would like to be able to generate a graph that shows the rate at which the tank is emptied.

Reasons for choosing Hippo CMMS

In short, it was my first choice from past experience. I gave my selection team a list of service providers to start with in the selection process with Hippo on the list. I was already hopeful they would select Hippo, but wanted their observations to drive their recommendations. Once we had a list of features we were looking for, it was a matter of reducing the list to service providers that offered those features within our budget, trying each of them and evaluating ease of use as well as responsiveness of the vendor. Hippo was easily in the top three my team presented to myself and our Sr. management for consideration. Once My operations Manager had viewed thew software and played with it a bit, he was impressed and I got my way!

Reasons for switching to Hippo CMMS

In brief - Ease of use, available features for comparable cost. Fixx was frustrating to navigate, every time I wanted to develop a feature it was an added cost to get that feature.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Hi Erik, Thank you for the kind response, and sharing you experience with the software! We love to see when people bring the software with them in new positions. If you would like to discuss the reporting options further, I would love to hear your ideas more in depth and see if we can work a solution out for you! Regards, Matt Jacobsen Customer Success Manager 1-866-956-2859 ext265 mjacobsen@hippocmms.com

Replied July 2020

Tony

Industry: Facilities Services

A great program for time management in the work place.

I use it to send out work orders to the Maintenance Team once I receive them from all the users that submit them. I keep track of how long it takes someone to complete a Job. I keep track of parts being used. I keep all documentation from outside contractors. I take pictures of the job that needs to be repaired and upload them to the job request which saves a lot of time answering questions from the Maintenance Team. The best thing I Love about using this product is the Support team behind it. If at any time I need an answer about how to use this program properly, I just send the support team a quick E-mail and they get back to me within minutes with the answer. There is so much more to use and learn.

Pros

It keeps everyone working at an easy click of the button. It keeps you on track. Most of all it would have to be the support team at HippoCMMS. They are always there to help with whatever you need help with.

Cons

For me personally at first I had a hard time understanding how to use it, so I only used it for my basic needs. After getting more comfortable with using the system I felt more confident and then it was very exiting to learn about the numerous functions that it could be used for within the company.

Reasons for choosing Hippo CMMS

The Institution was already using it when I came on board.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Hi Tony, Thanks for your great review! I'm glad to hear that Hippo is being a great tool for you and your team at MITT. I'm going to share your review with the entire Customer Success and Support Team, as it's very satisfying for us to see your growth as a user and to know that we played an important role in this process. We are grateful to have you as a customer and we appreciate that you are always willing to be a reference for new prospects. It means a lot to us! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Manager 866.956.2859 x 223 | fcarvalho@hippocmms.com

Replied June 2020

Roy

Industry: Plastics

NIQ Hippo Review 322020

Ticketing for ad hoc and pm scheduling is now driving the work, is well organized and can be tracked. Maintenance documentation and history for each machine now exists. Downtime tracking is improved. Reporting is good. Overall experience is good.

Pros

It can be used as a ticketing system, web browser based, email notifications, versatile across our facility, roadmap for improvements.

Cons

Our departments are configured as facilities. I would like to be able to see the work order requests status for other facilities. I would like to see a rejected or deleted request be required to state a reason why. Drag and drop capability with assignments etc.

Reasons for choosing Hippo CMMS

Functionality ease of use and costs.

Reasons for switching to Hippo CMMS

Functionality ease of use and costs.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Hi Roy, Thank you for your great review. It's good to hear that Hippo is being a helpful and versatile tool for your organization. Please keep in mind that system administrators can customize user permissions in a way they can get notifications for all requests in all facilities if necessary. Considering Novation IQ has many different locations and departments using Hippo, I understand it can be a bit tricky to set up the right permissions across the entire enterprise. When rejecting work order requests, it automatically pops up a window to insert the reasons for rejecting (for example, if it's a duplicate or something that has already been fixed), but I understand some users still skip this step sometimes. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you still have any questions or if you'd like to cover these topics in details. I'd be glad to help! Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

HIPPO CMMS

The company I joined had no CMMS program at all and it is a 3 plant multiple line bottling plant so I brought Hippo with me from my previous employer. So to be fair going from no CMMS to CMMS has made things a lot easier. Because of the regulatory requirement in this industry it makes providing documentation to auditor easier and reliable.

Pros

On line makes it convenient and without worry of upgrades and software cost upfront. Its pretty easy to maneuver around and the training has gotten better over the past years.

Cons

For me I would like to be able to reopen old work orders to attach documents to. There is definitely a need for a 24 hour support team if you are working a plant that is 24/7 and even if they had an on-call person it would be nice.

DirectLine

Cost

Response from Hippo CMMS

Hi John, Thank you for your great review! We are extremely happy that you recommended Hippo to your current company based on your previous experience with us and that it is making it easier for you to manage your maintenance program. Our development team is currently working on making it possible to reopen a work order. It has been a common request, so stay tuned for updates. I will share your suggestion with my management. As you may have noticed, we have a new technical support system and it is giving us helpful data to help us evaluate extending our support hours. We are getting more and more customers from different time zones, so this is definitely something we are considering. We appreciate your feedback, so please let us know if you have any other suggestions or questions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Larry

I'm glad I chose hippo.

My experience with hippo? Every aspect of transforming from a paper to the hippo computerized system went well with no surprises and no failures. Hippo has a saying, You get out what you put into this. I found the statement to be inaccurate because we got out much more than I imagined. You do have to do some work providing them with spreadsheets to download but you are not alone, you are backed by an experienced team wanting you to succeed every step of the way. Thanks to guidance from the development team; the training from trainers; and rapid response from technical service we implemented a well-rounded computerized management tool that is easy to use by our managers and maintenance techs. Tell me, how many times do you have maintenance people telling you they like using a new maintenance program? They are the true test for this system. There are no hidden costs and no nickel and dimes for modules, you know what you pay for. We love the advanced dashboard option. It provides your maintenance team with an interactive screen of your plant's layouts. It's an effective visual tool that is cool to use and simplifies navigating thru the system and monitoring the status of the equipment. I encourage others to use hippo and I should know, we just completed the forth implementation of four plants in four states in the last eighteen months.

Pros

Cons

The assigning parts to equipment could be better organized. It's not a dislike, it's more of a wish. I wish there was a better (hierarchy) way to organize the parts in the parts data base.

Response from Hippo CMMS

Thanks for the great review Larry and our team is happy to hear you find value in the Advanced Dashboard. A lot of work went into developing the interactive mapping and floor plans. Expect more good things to come in 2017. Let's keep the communication open.

Replied April 2017

Cesar

cesar perez review hippo

Pros

it's ease of use Reporting is nice as I can see how much time my team is spending in certain areas - I was unable to do this in the past, Easily can set up preventative maintenance plans.

Cons

It's inability to connect to our organizations active directory Our inability to establish different service types for requesters. I would love to see the requester form change in real time as staff are submitting requests for specific reasons (ie. conference room - if employee selects conference room setup then the form will now require the requester to provide time,date,#of staff, etc) Our inability to update completed/closed tickets, information should always be able to be updated it's inability to connect with other applications, like a workday integration which would help us as we have to now live in two applications and ensure information is kept current.

FMX

Response from Hippo CMMS

Hi Cesar, Thanks for leaving a review! I'm happy to see that the Reporting feature has helped you to see how your team is doing. Thank you for the feedback as well. It would be great to have a quick chat with you and go over the points that you've raised up. Hope we can talk soon. Best regards, Heidi Chin Customer Success Adviser p. 866-956-2859 ext. 227

Replied July 2019