• Pros

• "TRAC has almost everything you need for fleet, space and time management. Modules are easy to use and arranged in a way to make basic job completion effective and efficient. "

• "Robust & user friendly. Support teams for development & implementation are fantastic."

• "I could not manage my space without this tool. I love the hummingbird wayfinder"

• Cons

• "iOFFICE is very user friendly but like anything, takes a little time to get fully acclimated with. I would not necessarily consider this a con, maybe just a reality of life. "

• "There are a few features that I wish it had - a more robust "reverse hoteling" - iOffice created this for us. I also wish more features were on the app"

• "What i like least about this software is the not having the ability to polyline in the program as an admin. "

Browse iOFFICE Reviews

iOFFICE has allowed for me to completely transform our companies way of thinking!

Pros

iOFFICE is not a tool, but rather a toolbelt for all companies who wish to simplify processes and reach goals more quicker and more efficiently.

Cons

Russell from The Pokemon Company Intl.

Pokemon iOffice Use

Having all my systems under 1 umbrella makes things easier for me the Facilities Manager and also our Legal and AP team as well. One system, one contract and one invoice. Before ioffice we had several systems which was a pain to manage, train and maintain. I also like how ioffice finds more inovative ways to enhance our experience and help us better manage our Facility. I'm currently looking into sensor tech and way finders for our new expansion floor and current office. After the conference I saw potential to enhance the experience of our staff by using this technology. ioffice continues to make improvements and makes me look good by incorporating the new tech to our Facility.

Pros

We like the fact that we can tie in all our main functions like asset management, package tracking system, visitor check in system and our space manager system all under one umbrella. The software itself is user friendly so pretty easy for when we have to train new employees on how to navigate the system to find what they're looking for.

Cons

I still get the spinning wheel when I try to load my floor plans to view in Space Manager. It takes a while sometimes to load. It keeps asking my permission to run the system in Flash which only happens when I open ioffice. I also need to print clear copies of our floor plan on 11 x 17 paper which works sometimes but still can't read the names of the people at the desk locations.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied July 2019

Russell, Thank you so much for the great feedback! It's wonderful to hear that iOFFICE's single platform design has made your job easier and allowed you to combine multiple systems into one. We were so glad that you attended our User Conference and are delighted to know you walked away with valuable information on sensors, wayfinding, and employee experience. Your concerns with the Space Manager and printing will be passed along to the correct team. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance and we hope iOFFICE continues making you look good!

Erin from Wave Life Sciences USA, Inc.

Industry: Biotechnology

Perfect for our growing company...

We now have a space plan for growth and can manage seating/employee and manager expectations, new hires, tracking vehicle information as well as allergies, birthdays, start date, etc.

Pros

The constant improvements, they continue as the needs arise. It was a perfect choice for our size company, we had two buildings (one past capacity) and needed to have a system rather than large floor plans. I use this everyday and my colleagues use it for wayfinding. iOffice has different modules that we can add to our package at anytime, it can be as much of an asset to a company as it chooses!

Cons

Some kinks still in the visitor application, some of the areas are not as user friendly as others.

Reasons for Choosing iOFFICE

Ability to scale with our size - cost model is different, not PSF

Response from iOFFICE

Replied June 2019

Erin, We're glad to hear iOFFICE was a perfect choice for you. Adaptability and flexibility are so important to a growing company - we never want you to pay for something you aren't going to use! Thank you for the kind words and please reach out to us via your account manager or at (713) 526-1029 if you ever have any questions.

Jocelyn from Netflix

Suitable for smaller business and office spaces

Overall iOffice has been a great addition to our office as a way-finding and space planning tool, however iOffice feels like it was designed for smaller office with low volume of floor plan and occupancy changes. Office does not seem scalable for companies that are moving people around frequently or making updates daily, as it lacks the ability to make mass changes, and there's no way to preview the floor without having to publish it to the live site. There is also a lot of limitations to syncing iOffice data with other existing platforms that our company uses, and requires extra API development internally just to build connectors for instant updates.

Pros

Easy to use and train others to use the software. Clean interface. Ability to set customized permission levels per module (asset, space, mail etc). Good customer service. Compatible with Single-Sign On.

Cons

Lacks main features such as the ability to create mass changes in occupancy, auto/scheduled publishing floor plans or move lists. Maintenance of floor plans is tedious: does not support xRefs in CAD files, SoftSpace only runs on PC/Windows, floor plans cannot exceed 999kb or it will load really slowly. No function to preview or hold floor plans in "draft" before publishing to live site.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied July 2019

Jocelyn, Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We're so pleased to know that iOFFICE is a great addition to your workspace, and that it has been easy for you to use and train others. However, I am sorry to hear we missed the mark on some key features. Tedious is never a word you want to hear when it comes to software. Know that we take your feedback seriously. We're also in the process of making some major enhancements to our space and move modules such as the ability to "shelf" employees while you decide where to move them, faster load times for users, and a new forecasting view in our stacking diagram. We realize working with development and IT can be cumbersome. We're also working on a solution that will make connecting to other platforms even easier by cutting out the need for middleware to act as a bridge between our workplace management software and your applications. We hope these, among other updates, will make your experience with iOFFICE even better in the future.

Corey from Quicken Loans - Technology

Closing the gaps on implementation

Awesome!

Pros

During implementation we found gaps in keeping our category configuration up to date and accurate. The development team had recently developed an automated category maintenance process. Soon after implementing iOffice, we were also implementing a new HR application that would require mass updates to our Category information. No need to make those mass updates on the back end, the automated category maintenance process took care of that. The development team implemented this automated process for us in a tight timeline and also during the holiday season.

Cons

I know the insights module is somewhat new for iOffice. When running reports on schedule our only option is to output to an email address. I would love to see more flexibility there where we could output to a network share.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied June 2019

Corey, It's wonderful to hear that our implementation and development teams were able to automate a process that saved you valuable time. They work very hard and it will give them encouragement to keep up the great work. We will make sure to pass along your suggestion about the Insights module. In the meantime, there is no limit on the number of email address that a report can be scheduled to send to. Thank you for your review and for being a loyal iOFFICE customer!

Wes from Ricoh

All Around Great Solution - TRAC

Pros

Cons

The software has a lot of reporting features. However, the module for creating reports (Insights) is not user friendly. You have to have a string understanding SQL databases to understand how to effectively create reports. Also, the software is missing the ability for an end user to upload information, such as assets, users, etc. Those must be sent to iOffice for upload, which takes up to 10 business days and may incur extra costs.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied August 2019

Thank you for your review Wes. We're happy to hear you think iOFFICE is an all around great solution and the modules are easy to use. The ability for customers to batch load items is something we are currently working on and plan to roll out soon. I have made our development team aware of your other reporting suggestions and they'll take them into consideration for future improvements. Thank you again for your feedback!

Barbara from The Ford Foundation

iOffice Facilities Management Software- two thumbs up!

As a Building Services Specialist, the iOffice Facilities Management program has become my right-arm. I am able to access requests in real-time, even when I am away from the office. My facility associates, engineers, and porters, are able to pick-up tickets on their mobile devices, which helps to keep things moving.

Pros

iOffice FMS is a user-friendly, cloud-based program that has become seamlessly integrated into our organization's daily routines. Staff loves the easily accessible icons that capture their service requests, as well as the easy to identify workstations and meeting room locations in the Space Manager module. As an administrator, I am able to monitor requests, schedule preventative maintenance, follow up on issues, and run reports as required.

Cons

Printing out the floor plans can be quirky when editing and matching to paper size.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied July 2019

Barbara, We can't thank you enough for the positive review. We are especially happy to know that you can access everything you need when you are away from the office. We truly value you as a customer and look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Adam from HMS

Recently Introduced

The company I'm with was already using the software. Attending the conference helped me get up to speed on the versatility of the software. I would like to see the software integrated into our IT request systems as well. We currently have more than one IT request and inventory system that seem very bulky and antiquated compared to iOffice.

Pros

As a result of the conference, I was pleasantly surprised to see that we are only scratching the surface of what this software can do. We are currently moving forward with further iOffice abilities to help us create even more order to our respective departments.

Cons

I have had some issues with the move tool which was brought up in the conference. Apparently it was not just a 'con' for me as it would appear a new version without the issues I was facing is becoming available.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied June 2019

Adam, We were so happy to have you and your team at our annual User Conference and appreciate you taking the time to attend. We will forward your suggestions about integration to our development team. Thank you for your feedback and please continue to let us know if we are meeting your needs in the future.

Daniel from Philanthropy

Industry: Philanthropy

Streamlining Real Estate/Facilities Support

Pros

iOffice provides an incredible, single platform, system to run your company's Real Estate/Facilities/Workplace operations! The different modules provide different outlets of support that an organization may need, allowing your support team to effectively navigate/receive requests in an isolated environment! If deployed correctly, iOffice can also eliminate some common office problems (Conference Room booking, Submitting Service Request tickets, Parking, way-finding, etc.)

Cons

iOffice's platform is still fairly limited in terms customizations, but their team is ready to support and find ways within the platform to solve for your needs. I'm excited to see the future of where this product will go and how it will continue to enhance my teams ability to provide the best level of support to our organization.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied June 2019

Hi Daniel, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. We agree that a single platform is key to running your workplace and making business decisions. We're so glad you were able to eliminate common office problems using our service request and conference room scheduling software. Our technology is constantly evolving to support our clients' growth so keep an eye out for some big updates between now and the end of the year. Like you mentioned, we are certainly ready to support, so please reach out if there is anything we can help with!

Dawn from world resources institute

iOffice use

They are an excellent company

Pros

I could not manage my space without this tool. I love the hummingbird wayfinder

Reasons for Choosing iOFFICE

easy of use for users and the cost

Response from iOFFICE

Replied June 2019

Dawn, Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion on iOFFICE. It made our day to hear you love our wayfinding software. It's customers like you that make our job so wonderful. We are always working on adding more features and will work hard to continue delivering a great experience.

David from Quicken Loans

iOffice

Pros

iOffice has made it easy for our company to tie the threads between multiple areas of our facilities management. Previously, we were using multiple softwares to do a fraction of what iOffice can do in regards to managing our space. In particular, Insights has greatly improved the quality and production time of our reporting.

Cons

At times, the software can be a little "clunky" or not particularly intuitive. Once someone learns the nitty gritty of the software, however, they can create almost anything they would need to. This is especially evident in the Softspace plugin for AutoCAD and the Insights module. Beginners will be lost, but with training and practice, these facets of the software allow for creative solutions and results.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your review David. It is so great to hear that iOFFICE has helped you improve the quality and production time of your reporting. We appreciate your candid feedback about the learning curve and will pass it along to our team. Take care!

April 2014

Luis from ABB Inc

April 2014

Easiest tool to use that met all of our needs!

Today's technological advances sometimes make me feel like the technological train has left my station and I'm still on the platform. However, iOffice's IWMS system is relatively easy. If you can find your way around a Windows OS, the iOffice system should be just as easy. The product's functionality exceeds my expectations. The system has a directory feature that pinpoints a colleague's office location on a virtual map. You can create move scenarios. The system is highly configurable. This is truly SaaS. The quality of the product is great. I like the reporting features. I like to see that all of the information is being captured live. I also like that I can go into the system day or night from home or on a trip because the system is web-based. Customer service is great. I always get a live person when I call. The staff is very knowledgeable. I enjoy the product's ease of use. I like that it's modern and intuitive, and I like that you don't have to be very technical to use it. I like the reporting features. I like that it integrates well with other systems that we may have in place, and I really enjoy that the system is highly configurable. iOffice as a vendor is also great. Their staff knows the product, and it shows. They provide training during the implementation process so you can test run your system and make quick corrections prior to the rollout. To be honest, I'm having a hard time trying to think of something I don't like about the tool. I recommend that you scrub your data before you turn it over to iOffice or any vendor for that matter. Freeze moves during the space and move management implementation and make sure your CAD drawings are up to date.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied June 2019

Luis, It is great to hear that our IWMS is intuitive and was easy for your and your team to adopt! We're also delighted to know the system has exceeded your expectations. Thank you for the compliment, we can't help but agree, with think our IWMS is the only true SaaS out there. We hope we continue to knock your socks off, and please let us know if there is anything you would like to see in the future, or if we can be of assistance in some way. Take care!

Sara from Cerner Corporation

iOffice Implementation

We have not yet gone live with the software yet as we are currently implementing the Space and Moves module. Our goal has been to automate many of our processes related to Space, Moves, Hoteling Reservations and Service Requests. Prior to going live we are seeing positive improvements in the system that will help us to get rid of multiple outdated spreadsheet and inaccurate space data and the ability to easily track moves and report on the data.

Pros

The reason we selected iOffice was because of it's friendly user interface and overall pricing.

Cons

There are several limitations in the software for a larger corporation. We are finding out there are several functions we would like that aren't currently available. Security around who can see what in the directory, automated approvals, automated organizational hierarchies, etc.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied July 2019

Sara, Thank you for your review. Getting rid of outdated spreadsheets with inaccurate space data and gaining the ability to easily track moves and report on the data sounds like a major win. However, it concerns us that iOFFICE is missing some functions you need. Your account manager should be reaching out to you to discuss these items in more detail and come up with a solution. In the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything we can help you with!

David from CBRE

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Customer Survey

Software was is mostly effective with adequate support. Custom reporting features provide inconsistent output and unexpected product updates have a cascading impact to customer expected results.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Unannounced software updates have a cascading impact to customer needs. Reporting is inconsistent.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied October 2016

David, It is great to hear that our product has been easy for your team to use. However, we are so sorry to see that our custom reports are not meeting your needs. We encourage you to please seek assistance through our customer support team who will be more than happy to help. We have also directed your concerns about our product updates to our development team. Thank you for your honest feedback!

Yitsy from Ultimate Software

Leading the workplace innovation, one feature at a time!

We couldn't be happier to be working with such a 'people first' company. Their customer service is expectional and by far the best compared to all our other vendors. The forward thinking features that are added to the application make us feel confident that we are headed into the future with the right company.

Pros

All the intuititve features of the application, how easy implementation was, how easy managing the tool is. The fact that there was a great mobile application to access the information was a deal breaker as well.

Cons

There was nothing we don't like about this software.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied June 2019

Yitsy, What a compliment to hear that you think our software is so intuitive and easy to use. That is our goal! We hope to continue providing you with excellent customer service and innovative solutions for years to come. Thank you for the positive review!

Darren from Swiss Post Solutions

iOffice IWMS Software

We have implemented virtually all of the iOffice modules at multiple locations. Their responsiveness to customization, deadline management, and attention to detail separate them from any competition. They deliver what they sell 100% of the time.

Pros

Cons

Would love to see even more modules integrated.

Meredith from Carbon Black, Inc

Carbon Black - iOffice

Pros

I like how we can do moves, new hire assignments and viewing employee seats all in one place for all our offices!

Cons

I wish I could add desks move desk locations on my own.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied June 2019

Meredith, Thank you for the review! We are so glad to know that using iOFFICE has been a positive experience for you. You can use AutoCAD to easily edit a floorplan that's stored in our software. If you'd help with this, please give us a call at (713) 526-1029. We look forward to working with you for many years to come. Take care!

Lisa from Synovus

Loving this new resource!

HUGE efficiency improvements for our team since implementation

Pros

Consolidation of all of our floor plans - easy access to employee location information at any time!

Cons

Work order tool seems a bit challenging at times - just a little more complicated than necessary? Would also LOVE to see floor plans available on Apple iPad! :)

Response from iOFFICE

Replied June 2019

Lisa, Thank you for the recommendation! Our customers are our most important asset, so we're glad to hear iOFFICE is meeting your needs. We have shared your feedback about product updates with our development team, so stay tuned and please let us know if we can ever be of assistance!

julie from under armour

Honest Review

iOffice has allowed us to create an environment where about employees feel connected and aware of their campus.

Pros

What is like most about the software is the interactive seating chart & asset tracking.

Cons

Response from iOFFICE

Replied June 2019

Hi Julie, Thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear that iOFFICE helps your employees feel connected to their campus. Please feel free to reach out to your account manager if you have any questions about features & functionality such as polylining. We appreciate your review and having you as a customer!

Xin from JLL

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Good technology

I've been ioffice user in China for 3 years. Ioffice is good webbased spaceplanning technology in space and move module

Pros

easy use

Cons

data update needs manuanully

Response from iOFFICE

Replied June 2019

Xin, Thank you for the recommendation. I see that you are having trouble with the automated data process. Sorry to hear that. We do have a solution, implementing an Automated Data Process for user import and provisioning would eliminate 95% of the manual data entry requirements. Please reach out to customer service or your account manager and let's get this started for you.

Patrick from Swiss Post Solution

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Intuitive and Flexible Workplace Management System

I have used this product for over a decade and it has consistently performed and grown with our needs.

Pros

User interface and continuous improvements

Cons

none

Joanne from Conifer Health Solutions

Space Planning Tool

As the space planning manager it is my job to ensure that I can track staff and manage the campus seating assignments, pull occupancy reports & building stacking data when requested. The IOffice program provides a user friendly interface that allows me to easily manage the staffing data, which can then be shown in graphic form in reports or floor plans. These formats provide a great visual for presentations to management to show the building(s) capacity and how vacancies may be spread out across a floor plan. Prior to utilizing IOffice the space planning tasks were done manually with PDF floor plans and spreadsheets which did not provide the real time data for a facility! So glad that IOffice was the program of choice to provide automation to an outdated space planning process.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied October 2016

Joanne, This is such great news! We are delighted to learn that our IWMS is allowing you to remove the need for cumbersome spreadsheets and PDF floor plans. It is also a joy to hear that you can now have access to the real-time data your facility needs. We hope our software continues to serve your needs in the future, and please feel free to reach out if we can ever be of assistance!

Michael from Habitat for Humanity

Great product, Great integration and easy to use

Pros

Installed quickly, if your familiar the this type of software then you can use this seamlessly. otherwise user friendly!

Cons

It can be a bit pricey, a few feature are missing that i would prefer to have. It can also be hard to find the software in a physical format.

Jodi from FBL Financial

Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Best decision I ever made. The CAFM solution to simplify your life

Pros

iOffice is more like a partner than a vendor. The solution is simple on the user end but still provides enormous detail and reporting functions. Everything I was looking for in a CAFM solution.

Cons

They is nothing to dislike about this vendor. they are a true partner with us.

Michael from Under Armour UALPH

For what we do!!

I have used alot of differant work order systems. This would be one of my top choices. It can seem a little overwhelming at first. But, with the documentation and customer support. It is a very easy sytem to use and keep up with. The Enginners that we have on our team, enjoy it, easy to use.

Pros

Cons

Reporting can confusing

Kelly from Ultimate software

iOffice Review

Pros

The navigation to getting where you need to go is easy to use and the website itself is simple. Using a new software is not always easy to learn, but this one was pretty self explanatory.

Cons

One thing I will like to point out is that when I'm submitting a ticket for something, and I'm looking for something specific, i.e. Breakroom Supply Refills, I have to go digging for it. I have to select certain categories or use specific key words that they have pre-selected for their categories. Once you know the categories, then you will know what to click on. But if you are a first time user, this is something to get used to in this sector.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied June 2019

Thank you for your review Kelly. We appreciate all the stars and kudos. I certainly understand your con and am sure with any software there are some learning curves. I made our team aware of this one in particular and hope we can provide you, and other users, some tips on shortening this learning curve.

Courtney from HomeAway

May 2016

iOffice makes my job easier and helps employees!

Pros

That employee data is sent to iOffice so there is no manual entry. It also give employees real time data regarding where employees sit and locations of conference rooms.

Cons

The space module can be really slow to load. iOffice has been great to work with but sometimes they don't always know the latest updates about their tool.

Jammie from KMC

Easy system to use

Pros

I like that the email and spreadsheets are all together so I dont have to jump from one thing to the next.

Cons

The only downfall is that you have to keep logging in all the time to get into the program.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied July 2019

Thank you for your kind words about our software. We are glad to hear you find iOFFICE easy to use. If you ever have any suggestions, we would love to hear them! Our customer support team can be reached at (713) 526-1029. We appreciate your feedback, and please continue to let us know if we are meeting your needs in the future.

Brendan from Under Armour

Solid Product. Constantly working to improve themselves.

iOffice is a great solution for our workplace team. The ability to automatically route issues to the correct operator has dramatically decreased our response time to issues. Mobile applications help us capture more work orders. They have been great partners is helping us develop the dashboards and reports we need to manage service delivery. Helpdesk folks are amazing. Opportunities for improvement are with customization of the user interface and enhancing their single sign on capability.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied October 2016

Brendan, We are absolutely delighted to hear our solution has helped to streamline your facility's daily processes. We are also happy to hear that your experience with the customer service team has been positive. We will pass along your suggestions about the user interface and single sign on capabilities to our development team. Take care!

Sandie from CITGO Petroleum Corp.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Love it! Love it! Love it!

I don't work with IOffice as much as I used to, but I can go back to it for information or input at any time and can pick up on what changes have been made to the module with ease.

Pros

Ease of use.

Ashlea from HMS

5-Star Improvements to My Life as a FM

Pros

Ease of use, budget-friendly, scaleable! iOffice has made my life significantly easier.

Cons

I had to build my own User's Guide for our employee customers.

Ryan from CCAH

Inlow Review

iOffice has been a decent software platform for our facilities management. We are primarily using the space module and that is excellent. It's very easy to use. I would like to see secure private scenarios for confidential relocations.

Pros

Space module

Cons

Some issues with the work ticketing system

Response from iOFFICE

Replied June 2019

Ryan, We're glad to see that you're enjoying the Space module, our most popular tool. Also, thank you for your feedback about a possible relocation update to the system. We will forward this to our development team's queue right away. Is there something about the work ticketing system that isn't meeting your needs? We would love to talk it through with you. If you wouldn't mind contacting our customer support team at (713) 526-1029 or reaching out to your account manager, we would be more than happy to assist.

John from Union Savings Bank

Great products. Great People

I use iOffice primarily for work order management and space planning. Their solutions are second to none from the design to the ease of use. The staff couldn't me more knowledgeable and polite. I look forward to working with iOffice for years to come.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied October 2016

John, Thank you for your kind words about our software, we strive to stay at the forefront of the industry to provide intuitive solutions sometimes before our customers realize they need them. We are so happy to know that working with our team has been a positive experience for you, and we look forward to working with you for many years to come as well!

John from Hannaford

Easy to use!

Pros

Very easy to use, you only pay for the modules that you need, easy accessible to your mobile device. Customizable.

Cons

No free trail offered, no on site premises offered. Doesn't offer predictive maintenance for the program and my company.

Juan from Cars.com

Juan's Review

Overall , the iOffice integration team were great to work with. I cannot speak from a facilities perspective. But I was a bit disappointed on the overall value/usability of the mobile conference room finder and the seat finder. The people finder is a bit clunky and slow. The pinger takes a while to load and then it disappears. The mobile conference room finder still needs a bit of work .

Response from iOFFICE

Replied October 2016

Juan, We are so happy to hear that our team is great to work with. However, we are disappointed to learn that the usability of the mobile app, OpenSpace, is not exceeding your expectations. Is there something specific that would help make it a better fit for you, other than the speed of the application? We would love to speak with you about possible update ideas that would help bring it up to the standard that we expect from our software. Please contact our customer support team or your account manager, and we would be more than happy to work this out with you!

Lish from Zillow

May 2016

This software is at the cutting edge! I can't wait to watch it grow bigger and better.

I have enjoyed using this software with my space planning needs. I like how they are always wanting to better themselves and really care what the customer thinks.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied October 2016

Lish, We are just delighted to hear you are enjoying our IWMS! We too agree that it is at the cutting edge of facilities management technology. We appreciate your feedback, and please continue to let us know if we are meeting your needs in the future.

September 2016

Kristin from Gogo

September 2016

Pros

Vendor is very easy to talk to, product be customized to fir your needs.

Cons

The cost is a little high but is comparable to the market.

Skyler from Skyler Bird Web Design

A Great Microsoft Alternative!

I occasionally dabble with iOffice and have had exceptional results.

Pros

iOffice has everything you really need to get the job done and make things look good while doing it. The transition from other solutions to iOffice also isn't all that hard, making it even more appealing.

Cons

iOffice has a little catching up to do with the competition. That becomes more and more apparent as you use it, but none of that is exactly a deal breaker.

Response from iOFFICE

Replied July 2019

Skyler, Thanks so much for the review! We're happy to know that iOFFICE has everything you need, and that the transition was seamless. We'd love to hear more about features you'd like to see in the future. Please contact our customer support team or your account manager if you are interested in sharing more details. Take care!

Brian from ABB Inc.

Very user friendly product

I use this product almost everyday for facilitating employee moves and building service requests. If I have any user issues the customer service is very responsive and not scripted when it comes to assisting with your concerns.

Amy from McKesson

Satisfied Long Time User

iOffice is an all encompassing facility management tool, it covers everything from employees to assets and work orders to meeting rooms to mail delivery, and fully customizable along the way.

Building from Major Oil & Gas Company

Real-time Results

Outstanding product for managing space and services. Fully customizable and fits into to our budget. I have up to date information that is critical to making daily decisions.

Zhang from jones lang lasalle

iOffice is an easy use and good technology for spaceplanning

I've been ioffice user for more than 3 years, iOffice space, move and asset module has helped me on the way of layout showing, data report, asset information maintenance.

John from Hamamatsu

This Software is Really Good

This software was easy to use and I was able to easily teach my team members how to use it. I love this software and it has really helped my business.