• Pros

• "Robin Powered was easy to set up and works well. There are a lot of options for the tablet displays, including pictures of the room, color coding."

• "Really great tool for helping coordinate room booking and sharing. Facilitates organization without the need for whiteboards/or printing schedule cards."

• "1. easy to see what rooms are available 2. easy to reserve room 3. easy to include colleagues 4. the reminders are helpful"

• Cons

• "As our organisation is quite large Robin can sometimes be a little slow to load and administer a room booking, however, the intuitive UI does in some part make up for that."

• "The software is great, the only thing is it's typically not business critical. A really "nice to have" option that we could probably live without if we had to."

• "Chrome extension for Google calendar, logs out after awhile so makes using it a pain. To get the most out of it, I'd need staff to login to the Robin website not ideal with my group of users."

Browse Robin Powered Reviews

Josiah from Arcade Studios

Easy, Fast, Efficient

Pros

Robin is such an effective tool in our industry and seamlessly integrates our shared coworking space to ensure bookings are smooth, consistent, and accurate. There has never been any downsides to the software.

Cons

I've experienced no notable functions or features of Robin that I dislike.

Carsten from FREE NOW

Best Scheduling Display Software there is

We just moved into new office and one of the main problems of our users is to find the new meeting rooms. With robin ipads next to each conference room, they'll find it easier. Also, the maps feature is helping them a lot - we have displays in the hallway that show them their way.

Pros

Robin has the general best look and feel of all the apps we tried. Zoom, Teem, everything felt just emotionless, but Robin is really fun to use. The folks there really put an emphasis on user experience. Our coworkers are happy to use it because it doesn't feel like another stupid corporate software. To optimize meeting room utilization, we enabled "abandoned meeting protection" - our users have to checkin, otherwise the room will be freed again. That's one of the best features in my opinion.

Cons

We have dozens of ipads to roll out some days, also in different offices - I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't configure robin on multiple individual ipads using MDM - or perhaps I haven't understood how.

Reasons for Choosing Robin Powered

Robin provided the best user experience. It's fun to use, so our colleagues use it.

Reasons for Switching to Robin Powered

The software was being maintained by a trainee and eventuelly abandoned. Also feature-wise totally not on par with Robin.

Mari from St. Thomas Aquinas Center

Satisfactory

Pros

I did not set the software up, I was only a use, but I believe it was easy to setup.

Cons

I definitely did not feel like this software was user friendly for scheduling meetings. I had to contact support a lot and sometimes they were not helpful or one issue led to another.

Susan from PhAST Diagnostics, Inc.

Industry: Biotechnology

Robin review

In our shared space with several start-up companies, Robin has been exceptional in helping us all share the office spaces. Especially, now that we are dealing with pandemic related restrictions.

Pros

Cons

1. losing my reservation when I forget to check-in 2. needing to kick people out when they overstay their reservation - need a reminder for when reservation is done.

Americo from Hubspot

Robin Check-In and Kiosks

Of of the biggest problems we solved with Robin was data-driven decisions when expanding existing spaces or building new ones. We used the data gathered from Robin to make informed decisions on how many rooms and what size to build to better serve our employees.

Pros

In our organization, our primary use case for Robin was conference room check-in. The thing I like the most about this product is the way it updates. We don't have to manage that using our MDM software. The software automatically updates to the latest version when it launches.

Cons

While our team uses the kiosk application I think the design can seem less polished than others. It is also not true to scale like other software on the market. I think this is a fairly new product for Robin and probably a lesser used product that other companies. It does work well and I've seen improvements in the latest iteration.

Reasons for Switching to Robin Powered

Our decision to go with Robin was pushed over the edge by Robin creating a kiosk product that exceeded our expectations.

Robinpowered for the new normal

Easy to setup, Visualization is ready,

Pros

Easy sign in with Office 365, easy to implement for return to office, allocation of hotdesking, easy booking of rooms, and connection to website or room display devices (tablets) for meeting schedules.

Cons

Nothing much but wish for more visualization, and calendar feature to help book free time of colleagues schedules. Auto scheduling feature of next available free time of rooms and colleagues, and maybe extension to external people outside the O365 environment thru web based scheduling using HTML links.

Cost and easy to use

Daniela from Expedia Group

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Go-to companion for everything related to the office

Overall Robin is a great product, it's easy to use even as a relatively new user and is my one source for everything related to office management - and as busy employee that saves me time.

Pros

As an active user of meeting spaces in the office, having them organised and administered through Robin has been a delight. Previous room booking systems struggled from double-bookings and had a legacy feel to them - Robin on the other hand has a clean UI, some interesting analytics which are always engaging to check in on and is generally well integrated with the rest of the company e.g. contact info, admin etc.

Robin from Link4

I love Robin

Easy to use. Some great settings to allow changes during social distancing times.

Pros

It is easy to use. Just a click or two to get what I want done.

Cons

The system has been upgraded and there is nothing I don't like with Robin

Andres from GreenSlate

Great program

Everything is great.

Pros

The best feature is that you can draw a map of the office and people can easily identify the diferent desks and book them.

Cons

That you can't book several days at the same time.

Juliane from Vocon

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Easy Scheduling

Prior to COVID meeting rooms were in demand and going through Outlook to find a meeting room was tedious and time consuming. With Robin it was quick and efficient. Now with COVID and social distancing mandates, the meeting rooms are even more in demand. Robin quickly finds a meeting room for personal use or a room large enough for collaboration.

Pros

I can easily and quickly find which meeting rooms in our office are open and which features each space has. I can then book one immediately.

Cons

If I forget to check in when I get to the room, it will cancel out my reservation.

Brian from H.W. Kaufman

Execellent Cloud based Room Reservation System

The overall experience we have with the Robin platform is fantastic. Support is quick and the team is available when you need them to be. Operation and reservations on the system are easy whether it be at the device or via the web page. Users have flexability of also using an App on their mobile device. Pretty useful when you have users coming and going. With Covid, we are looking at options for hoteling users who may be coming into the office, so we may expand our platform, but we need to make sure it fits into a financial budget. I am pleased with the over 2+ years or more that we have been using the platform. It has caused significant improvement of reserving rooms/spaces with our offices.

Pros

The primary features of the system that we liked was that it was cloud based requiring no infrastructure to maintain and that it tied right in to exchange and did everything almost automatically. The ease and set up of the platform is very easy. Room setup and configuration again are very ease of use and not technical. User adoption is fairly straight forward as well. We use Apple IPad mini's for our enviroment and the units pair with mounts from a third party look great outside of the rooms.

Cons

Some of the additional features and add-ons we felt were a bit overly priced and would like to see more bundled options for all services without having to add significant investment into the stack of features. I would like to use the Desks, and other features, but the ROI or justification of cost could not be done for us at this time.

Adam from PagerDuty

Excellent Customer Support, New Features

Recently, Robin helped us to ditch our old spreadsheets we used for keeping track of seating plans when we activated their desk booking/space management modules. We've also been using the space management module's planning feature to help with our post COVID return to the office plan, as it allows us to visualize physical distancing on our floorplans.

Pros

Robin is basically the industry standard for conference room booking management. Users are familiar with the product and it is super user friendly. Easy to integrate with the most popular calendaring platforms - Outlook, Google, etc. Now Robin is iterating and adding interesting space management features to compliment their desk booking module.

Cons

Robin still has a lot of open runway to refining the new features they are adding- it may not be as robust in these new areas as competitors. Thankfully however, they are keen to listen to their customers with regards to prioritizing these improvements.

Room and Resource Management at it's finest

Robin Powered has helped us provide structure to our hoteling and meeting/collab rooms across our 5 offices. It has helped saved time (and with it money) by providing the tools need to book and manage these shared spaces. No more headaches with dueling meeting requests and 'room squatters'!

Pros

Robin Powered is a great tool to help manage the chaos of an open work space and helps augment other technologies in meeting and collab spaces. Key Features/Benefits - Easy to understand pricing with lot so of great features at entry level. - Ability to use Android tablets and Ipads. - Great branding/customization to give it a unique look/feel for office space. - Easy to understand and use from a booking perspective.

Cons

I have no real issues/cons with the product. It would be nice to have some more improved remote management to help troubleshoot issues. It would be great to see Robin continue to integrate with other applications.

Matt from Pediatric Home Service

Perfect conference room display!

Robin has been great for reducing help desk calls too! People can see everything they need to know about the room right on the display!

Pros

I really like being able to walk up to a room and to be able to see if it is available and reserve the room for immediate usage without having to use a phone or laptop. Just push one button on the display and I can get right to work. I also like that each room displays what devices and capacity each room has. This has saved me from booking the wrong room when I need a conference phone or projector.

Cons

I would like the ability to have multiple pictures of the room. Sometimes one pic cannot show all of the features of a room.

Mark from Carle Foundation

Great App for Room Scheduling

The few issues I have had have been quickly resolved, the support staff are very helpful and knowledgeable about their product.

Pros

Cons

Nothing so far, the product does exactly what was advertised.

Reasons for Switching to Robin Powered

The options that Robin Powered offered fit our needs better.

keep track of meeting locations

helpful for solving the problem of room availability in a corporate office with multiple shared meeting spaces.

Pros

management of shared meeting spaces in a large office. Integration with gmail for simple room reservations. Mobile App to quickly see what rooms are available right now.

Cons

difficult to integrate with older email systems; separate room reservation required from the meeting invitation. recurring meetings is still a beta feature. failing to check in for a meeting releases the room too quickly. Separated employees still have recurring meeting reservations tying up rooms.

Nikolai from Marketing & Advertising

Robin as good base for resolving your meeting room problems

We use it in the whole organization. Robin helps us to find a flexible and powerful solution for room booking and management on the go. Releases time in our rooms deleting canceled meetings (ghost meetings protection) and show meeting room usage inside the company

Pros

Fast-growing, their solutions keep up with time, availability (99.9%)

Cons

Basic analytics (not flexible), the small ecosystem,

Marat from AppsFlyer

Objective and Positive feedback

Pros

Immediate booking from iPad, room availability

Cons

Support works on US timezones only, features for COVID state are in the development yet

Rachel from Pediatric Home Service

Way easier to setup than I thought, great analytics for those data nerds.

The ability to quickly book rooms right outside of a conference room is great. Able to see what rooms are available, for how long, and what ones are in use and by whom. I think it helps get the most out of our meeting spaces.

Pros

Easy setup Analytics Clean interface Friendly customer support Additional features seem to be added often.

Zachary from SnapApp

Good but can live without it.

Shannon from Heidrick & Struggles

User Friendly & Great Customer Service

Overall it's been a good experience. There have been a couple of times where some glitches happened, but their support team is FANTASTIC! They are always very responsive and have even followed up to let me know when issues have been resolved.

Pros

Overall, it's a very easy product to learn and use from a user perspective.

Cons

I sent a suggestion to their development team saying that there's one feature I'd find helpful that isn't an option. My company is using Robin to track our office activity and support social distancing because of COVID, so as an administrator, I'd like the option to receive an email when a space has been booked. Because I am not notified of bookings, I have to constantly log in throughout the day and check on our booking activity.

Tyler from Zensho Agency

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Review of Robin

I love it.

Pros

The overall efficiency. In short, the software is east to understand, customize, and use.

Cons

There is nothing I really don't like. I think having a more 3D image of the office would make the experience a little more enjoyable, but would obviously drive up the price, so that's not really worth it.

Vincent from Gray Construction

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to log into, add items and get assistance.

Cons

Needs more features. Floor plans could be higher quality.

Alex from Altitude Marketing

Robin Makes Booking Rooms Easier

I work at a smaller company and sometimes booking conferences room can be a pain. Now that we use Robin it is easy to tell at a glance when a conference room is available and even easier to secure that space. No more double booking rooms! I also love the mobile app which allows me to book a conference room from my iPhone when I'm on the move.

Pros

I like the convenience of the mobile app.

Chad from Pugh CPAs

Robin Powered

Implementation was smooth and their is very little learning curve for end users.

Pros

Ease of setup and use. Excellent tech support.

Cons

Not the cheapest solution. Robin supports various third party room display tablets. I wish that their software would lock these tablets to just running the Robin app. Instead they rely on third part apps to handle this functionality which does not always work very well.

Reasons for Choosing Robin Powered

I liked their integration options.

Does what it promises

Pros

Really easy to use, and therefore easy to get usage across the business. The app is especially straightforward and makes room booking a breeze - much easier than trying to do the same through Google Calendar.

Cons

No issues to report , though room usage may have to be a fairly large issue for your business to justify using it.

Lucas from MoveMate

Startup user in an incubator

Pros

Ease of booking rooms in a shared co-working environment

Cons

I couldn't synchronize it with GSuite as I wasn't an administrator

David from Oktra

COVID congestion issues in the office

Pros

How easy it is to book a desk on the app

Cons

I have had no issues with the product to date.

Joel from Keystone Strategy

Great Meeting Scheduler and Desk Booking

Pros

The ease of use and set up. We signed up for Robin due to the recent pandemic and the need for hoteled desks. Robin makes it super easy to block off desks and set up new meeting rooms or desks. There are a ton of features for you to recreate your office space and it is highly customizable. The team also finds it super user friendly when signing up for desks.

Cons

There are no cons I can think of at the moment

Louis from Altitude Marketing

Use it to book conference rooms in our office.

Keeps conference room schedules organized.

Pros

This is a systematic way for our team to book different conference rooms. Before this, people walked in on groups having a meeting frequently.

Cons

The customer support wasn't as helpful as I had hoped. Everyone I book a room it sends an email out from the person in our company that set the program up, so it looks like it's his meeting not mine and I'm not sure how to fix that.

Steve from EF Education First

Great software!

Very positive, love using it!

Pros

Robin is very easy to use and has a great design. Overall very user friendly!

Cons

Sometimes, there are some bugs when trying to book a room, so one would need to click 2 or 3 times

Elliot from Choice Properties REIT

Great user experience

Excellent!!

Pros

Its easy to use, and all of our staff have adopted it without issues. Their customer service is great!

Cons

there are some features that I feel could be added but arent, although they do listen to feedback. Some of the menus are crowded and designing maps isnt as intuitive as it could be.

Louis from Altitude Marketing

Use the service to coordinate scheduling of conference rooms

Ease of use to book conference rooms without walking in on another meeting.

Pros

This allows our office to easily book a conference room and know what is available without having to get up and check or walk in on someone in a meeting.

Cons

The customer service and linking to my calendar has never been stellar. Still not running as efficiently as I'd hope to be.

Woltter from DNX

Great User Experience

Pros

Office map containing meeting rooms availability

Cons

I can't book a room for an existing event on my calendar.

Philippe from Tundra Technical solutions

Great software!

Pros

I like that I am able to see clearly which seats are available and d a reservation in less than 1 minute.

Cons

I think there could be some improvement regarding the look of the application. It sis user friendly but could be more gentle to the eye.

Jennifer from Massachusetts Department of Public Health

So easy to request my desk!

Pros

Very easy to use software especially if you need to change anything that was originally scheduled.

Cons

Nothing yet - I haven't encountered any problems.

Lisa from Mackie Group

EASY

Pros

I LIKE THAT I CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE SALESREPS CALENDAR OPEN AT ONCE TO PLAN ALL MEETINGS

Cons

I HAVE NO ISSUES AT ALL WITH THIS PROGRAM.

Robin Powered helps keep me organized

Pros

I like this software mostly because it is integrated with google calendar. Everyone in my office using google so there's no need to learn a new software. With everyone doing there own projects and scheduling being our biggest issue, it's nice to have a software that can keep me and my co-workers on track.

Cons

Luckily, I don't pay for this software, but if I did, I'd dislike the price. It's great but over my budget.

Daniel from Expedia Group

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Clean UI, Good integrations and Simple to Use

Pros

The UI is particularly clean and generally enjoy using the product as a result, over typical legacy booking software. Have also used Room Display app and was generally well integrated with the main Robin software.

Cons

The search feature does the job but could be improved if it were semantic i.e. "room with 20 seats" instead of standard filtering.

Sydney from St. Louis Teacher Residency

Robin - Easy, Efficient

My team and I use the flexible workspace often in our office and by using Robin, we are able to book a room in a minute or less. I also love that it syncs to my Google calendar and I can add team members through the Robin platform. Quick and efficient!

Pros

It's very quick to book a meeting, done in under a minute usually!

Cons

I don't have any con's with the Robin platform.

John from Axonify Inc

Great software!

Pros

The ease of use when using Robin is the best part! We use it to book desks within our office due to the pandemic, and it has been a great asset.

Cons

Honestly, there's nothing that I dislike about using Robin - if there are integrations with other apps going forward that would be a great tool.

Kamila from QUADREAL PROP GROUP

Great work desk space software

Tracking desk spaces during Covid 19

Pros

Robin is easy, and user-friendly software to use. Just with a click of the button, you can book your desk space for a day or entire week. Can be run on the smart device as well.

Cons

I did not experience any cons yet (have been using it for over 2 months

Regina from TMC Innovation Institute

Robin - Reservations made easy

I LOVE Robin. It makes reserving space so easy and manageable. Our tenants love the software. Before we started using Robin, we had people walking in on meetings, squatting in the conference rooms...and now its so much better!

Mubasshir Ali from Paramount Commerce

Simply the best

Pros

The scheduling and assignment of workspace is as simple as ABC also it is easier for at the other person end who is receiving requests.

Cons

Over the mobile phone sometime it feels difficult to move around the office maps.

Jose from Heidrick & Struggles

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Robin User

Pros

Easy to read floorplans to find desired space.

Cons

A little confusing to use the hover feature to book the space separate from the calendar elsewhere on the page.