• Pros

• "Really great tool for helping coordinate room booking and sharing. Facilitates organization without the need for whiteboards/or printing schedule cards."

• "Easy setup Analytics Clean interface Friendly customer support Additional features seem to be added often."

• "management of shared meeting spaces in a large office. Integration with gmail for simple room reservations. Mobile App to quickly see what rooms are available right now. "

• Cons

• "The software is great, the only thing is it's typically not business critical. A really "nice to have" option that we could probably live without if we had to."

• "Chrome extension for Google calendar, logs out after awhile so makes using it a pain. To get the most out of it, I'd need staff to login to the Robin website not ideal with my group of users."

• "Luckily, I don't pay for this software, but if I did, I'd dislike the price. It's great but over my budget. "

Browse Robin Powered Reviews

keep track of meeting locations

helpful for solving the problem of room availability in a corporate office with multiple shared meeting spaces.

Pros

Cons

difficult to integrate with older email systems; separate room reservation required from the meeting invitation. recurring meetings is still a beta feature. failing to check in for a meeting releases the room too quickly. Separated employees still have recurring meeting reservations tying up rooms.

Room and Resource Management at it's finest

Robin Powered has helped us provide structure to our hoteling and meeting/collab rooms across our 5 offices. It has helped saved time (and with it money) by providing the tools need to book and manage these shared spaces. No more headaches with dueling meeting requests and 'room squatters'!

Pros

Robin Powered is a great tool to help manage the chaos of an open work space and helps augment other technologies in meeting and collab spaces. Key Features/Benefits - Easy to understand pricing with lot so of great features at entry level. - Ability to use Android tablets and Ipads. - Great branding/customization to give it a unique look/feel for office space. - Easy to understand and use from a booking perspective.

Cons

I have no real issues/cons with the product. It would be nice to have some more improved remote management to help troubleshoot issues. It would be great to see Robin continue to integrate with other applications.

Louis from Altitude Marketing

Use the service to coordinate scheduling of conference rooms

Ease of use to book conference rooms without walking in on another meeting.

Pros

This allows our office to easily book a conference room and know what is available without having to get up and check or walk in on someone in a meeting.

Cons

The customer service and linking to my calendar has never been stellar. Still not running as efficiently as I'd hope to be.

Matt from Pediatric Home Service

Perfect conference room display!

Robin has been great for reducing help desk calls too! People can see everything they need to know about the room right on the display!

Pros

I really like being able to walk up to a room and to be able to see if it is available and reserve the room for immediate usage without having to use a phone or laptop. Just push one button on the display and I can get right to work. I also like that each room displays what devices and capacity each room has. This has saved me from booking the wrong room when I need a conference phone or projector.

Cons

I would like the ability to have multiple pictures of the room. Sometimes one pic cannot show all of the features of a room.

Rachel from Pediatric Home Service

Way easier to setup than I thought, great analytics for those data nerds.

The ability to quickly book rooms right outside of a conference room is great. Able to see what rooms are available, for how long, and what ones are in use and by whom. I think it helps get the most out of our meeting spaces.

Zachary from SnapApp

Good but can live without it.

Alex from Altitude Marketing

Robin Makes Booking Rooms Easier

I work at a smaller company and sometimes booking conferences room can be a pain. Now that we use Robin it is easy to tell at a glance when a conference room is available and even easier to secure that space. No more double booking rooms! I also love the mobile app which allows me to book a conference room from my iPhone when I'm on the move.

Pros

I like the convenience of the mobile app.

Does what it promises

Pros

Really easy to use, and therefore easy to get usage across the business. The app is especially straightforward and makes room booking a breeze - much easier than trying to do the same through Google Calendar.

Cons

No issues to report , though room usage may have to be a fairly large issue for your business to justify using it.

Robin Powered helps keep me organized

Pros

I like this software mostly because it is integrated with google calendar. Everyone in my office using google so there's no need to learn a new software. With everyone doing there own projects and scheduling being our biggest issue, it's nice to have a software that can keep me and my co-workers on track.

Regina from TMC Innovation Institute

Robin - Reservations made easy

I LOVE Robin. It makes reserving space so easy and manageable. Our tenants love the software. Before we started using Robin, we had people walking in on meetings, squatting in the conference rooms...and now its so much better!

Louis from Altitude Marketing

Use it to book conference rooms in our office.

Keeps conference room schedules organized.

Pros

This is a systematic way for our team to book different conference rooms. Before this, people walked in on groups having a meeting frequently.

Cons

The customer support wasn't as helpful as I had hoped. Everyone I book a room it sends an email out from the person in our company that set the program up, so it looks like it's his meeting not mine and I'm not sure how to fix that.