All Chili Piper Reviews

Noime

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed October 2022

The best tool for creating sales meeting invite and handoff

Chilipiper is very useful in scheduling sales a meeting and sending client handoffs to another department. Their chrome extension is quite handy for a quick customer invite. All I need to do is asks for the customer's email and paste it on the extension and the system automatically send a quick invite so I don't have to look further at the customer's account.

PROS

It is integrated with salesforce, google chrome as extension, and slack which is very convenient for keeping track of my client meeting. It also sent me and the client an email reminder so they won't forget our meeting schedule which is crucial as the customers are always busy.

CONS

Just the occasional bugs here and there where sometimes, the zoom meeting link is missing on my invite for no reason at all but they are quick to fix and provide a resolution

Reasons for switching to Chili Piper

The other department still uses calendly but I moved to the department that requires sales and leads and the best tool if your department needs to utilize warm leads, the better choice is chili piper.

Brooke

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Chili Piper is incredible - both the software and their team

PROS

I can't say enough amazing things about Chili Piper. It has increased our number of meetings booked with AEs, with leads (that meet our qualification criteria) able to book a meeting with an AE directly after completing a form on our website. Not only that, but the suggested times functionality within emails (where you can suggest meeting times to a prospect that enables them one-click booking from within the email) is a game changer - with huge success from this feature alone. The platform is intuitive and easy to use and also has huge scope for meeting a range of use cases. But not only is the platform fantastic, the Chili Piper team and our technical lead [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is hands down the best, giving next-level support and care for customers and their use cases to solve. Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!!

CONS

Excited for their Hubspot integration coming out soon!

Reason for choosing Chili Piper

Calendly is fantastic, but doesn't have the full range of features that Chili Piper does (that being said, Calendly is a slightly different type of product to Chili Piper and may not be a direct competitor). Calendly provides fantastic calendar booking functionality, but it doesn't enable meeting booking off forms or emails.

Ted

Internet, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Do Not Purchase if you use LeanData

It would be one thing if Chilipiper customer service was interested in working with us to fix the issues but they are not inclined to do so. When they have engaged, they have been patronizing and impatient.

PROS

We us the automated calendar functionality - when it works and prospects are able to schedule time directly on our reps calendar, it works well and helps schedule meetings.

CONS

The software conflicts with LeanData. Chilipiper will tell you there is no problem and they deal with this all the time but the catch is that Chilipiper A) takes forever to populate fields that are crucial for routing the leads properly and B) sometimes just straight up doesn't populate those fields. We were promised during the sales process that there would be no problems with LeanData and now that there are, Chilipiper Customer Service is completely ignoring us. We have been forced to disable Chilipiper.

Ed

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

I couldn't live without Chili Piper and it's features

AMAZING, it has exceeded all expectations

PROS

ability to qualify prospects through the self-booking appointment process and auto direct the set appointment to the correct sales rep and auto track show rates with their deep native integration with SFDC

CONS

There are a lot of features and functionality to learn and implement which is a great thing and I'm not technically savvy with the implementation, I love architecting the stack and so it takes thought and understanding what it can do for you as a platform based on your vision of your flow and this can take some time and well worth it in the end

Reason for choosing Chili Piper

Features and functionality and how robust the platform is with it's deep integration with SFDC

Reasons for switching to Chili Piper

Calendly too basic and not enough features to execute my vision

Dani

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Best Scheduling platform put there

it's amazing, not only the features and functionality but also the CSM and support are super quick, helpful and know everything about it + they are really proactive which we appreciate a lot

PROS

It has ton of options, the routing, grouping and queues have so many option so it can support almost every business scenario, we only moving new departments to it

CONS

its complicated to learn everything and it takes time to master it but once you do - it's really worth the money!

Reason for choosing Chili Piper

because it solve better businerss cases for us

Reasons for switching to Chili Piper

we needed more robust solution

Amit

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Great meeting scheduling software!

The overall experience has been top-notch; and I am a satisfied customer!

PROS

Easy meeting scheduling, geo & timezone specification capabilities, and reasonable pricing!

CONS

Load time can be improved for heavy filter jobs.

Reason for choosing Chili Piper

Pricing, capabilities & customer support availability!

Reviewed November 2018

If you have the time Chili Piper is a great tool.

Working with Chili Piper has been a great experience. Our processes are very unique and their team has been great at helping us configure their app to do what we need. We still have some issues that we are trying to resolve, but to be fair we haven't had the time to work with their support on a solution. Overall Chili Piper is a great product with a growing list of features. If you have time to work with their awesome support team you can get a really great scheduling process in place. We love our and know it will only get better once we can dedicate the time to properly setup all of the extra features.

PROS

Chili Piper has been a great solution for booking meetings directly from our website. Their Round Robin feature is great, especially the Assign to Owner feature for existing Accounts/Prospects. The one-click scheduling links have been a huge improvement over our previous solutions as well. Previously a prospect would have to click on a link, fill in all of their information, then pick a time to meet. Chili Piper's one-click scheduling removes the form fill from the process; which has reduced duplicates and increased scheduling conversions. The chrome extension is awesome too. We are able to insert meeting availability directly from gmail and even schedule a meeting right from a lead or contact page in Salesforce.

CONS

Scheduling a meeting between a prospect and multiple reps is a challenge. Currently when a prospect books a meeting Chili Piper only confirms the availability of one rep. This has caused some AEs to be double booked. Admins do not have the ability to view individual user's meeting types, reminder templates, etc. Meeting reminders are sent from reminder@chilipiper.com, not from the AE assigned to the meeting.

Karuhiu

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Real-time B2B/B2C Appointments Booking Itinerary

PROS

Availability and affordability is par 24/7/12/365. Ease of booking and events scheduling. Multi-purposed WYSIWYG software since suits B2B e-commerce services, cloud communication and online meeting facilitation, BIM chatting rooms,files sharing and content creation.

CONS

Since implementation, Chili Piper software has our best since it meets numerous business needs.

Masud

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Chili Piper - Multipurpose Solution For Business

PROS

With Chili Piper, we have best features for lead capture and generation The software makes sales force automation easy and is great for sales enablement Finally, I like the many meeting and scheduling capabilities

CONS

Chili Piper has been amazing and nothing really to hate about Chili Piper

Matthew

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Does 1 thing & does it well

It solves our problem of AE's not getting equal meetings. It allows us to quickly get times on the calendar as they're requested by prospects with the feature in Gmail. Overall, would recommend. Strong, simple product that's easy to understand.

PROS

I like how Chilipiper is able to track the amount of meetings set for any number of AE's, and ensure that our round-robin style is equitable. Having the Chilipiper icon next to any inbound email to launch the calendar is an awesome feature.

CONS

Since it focuses on a single issue, there isn't much to not like about Chilipiper. One con is that we need certain customizations and values assigned to meetings, and we either can't do that or haven't been able to figure out how.

Reviewed June 2023

The sales machine !

Chili Piper is the sales data rockstar :))) It gives you insights into your sales data that you can use to identify trends and opportunities, and to make better decisions about your sales strategy. It helps you to convert more leads into customers.

PROS

Chili Piper simplifies your sales processby automating all the tasks taht take up too much time, like lead generation, nurturing, and follow-up. This frees up our sales team to focus on closing deals. It's got all the tools our marketers need to capture, qualify, and nurture leads.

CONS

Chili Piper is relatively expensive and can be a complex tool to set up. If you don't have a lot of experience with sales automation tools, it can be difficult to get started.

Valter

Financial Services, 501-1,000 employees

Great integrations

It's so easy for potential customers to pick a time on my calendar or reschedule a meeting. Going back and forth to find time to chat is an utter waste of time.

PROS

I love Chili Piper's integrations with Zoom, Salesforce, and Google calendar. It reduces data entry, human error when scheduling meetings, and enhances the experience for potential customers.

CONS

There are times when an SDR routes a meeting to me and my Zoom information isn't added to my Google calendar. Our sales ops have looked into this several times and "fixed" the problem but every now and then it breaks.

Jane

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2020

A lot of functionality with super user friendly interface

1. Streamlined automated and fair sales distribution process 2. Tons of time collectively saved on booking meetings. My personal favorite feature is inserting available times in the email. 3. Customer-centric approach to demo booking with time selection.

PROS

1. For end-users, like sales or cs teams, you go through the set up once (templates, buffers, reminders) and enjoy saving time every time you book a meeting. 2. Well thought through round-robin flow for SaaS sales teams. 3. Integrations that fit into most tech stacks. 4. Support and customer experience teams are amazing, very friendly, and knowledgeable.

CONS

We occasionally have lead reassignment problems, which relate mainly to our tech stack setup.

Reviewed March 2020

Chili Piper

its been iffy. Its a good product and the integrations are awesome but it goes down about every week and then we have to resort back to doing things manually.

PROS

I love that it integrates with salesforce. It makes setting demos very simple. And when it works it works great.

CONS

It crashes all the time and it drives me nuts that i can't set a meeting at off interval times. It has to be in 30 or 15 minute increments.

Noa

Internet, 51-200 employees

Reviewed December 2018

I love this product

We use this product in our Sales, SDR and Marketing departments. It works smoothly with the rest of our technologies, and help us improve our sales and marketing funnel. I work very closely with the support and product of the company and they are open to hear and try to solve every issue and challenge i have for them.

PROS

It allows scheduling be smart. It works smoothly with the rest of our technologies.

CONS

Nothing. I really enjoy and love this product.

Reviewed December 2018

Chilipiper Review

I manage an SDR that uses this tool and use it myself for some scheduling for the Sales Team. It helps us being able to set up calls for the Sales Team for different countries. It is very much catered to the SDR experience and I appreciate that.

PROS

I love that you can select different Sales regions and the round robin algorithms.

CONS

I run into technical issues more often that I would like. However the team is responsive when I complain.

Reviewed November 2018

Chili Piper is a real time saver

Overall, it's been a very helpful tool for me. I know there are many powerful features that the rest of my organization leverage, but I stick to the basics.

PROS

From an individual user, it's easy to use. I just send the type of meeting link I want my recipient to book and I get a notification when they book it. I don't have to go through the back and forth of finding a time that works for them.

CONS

It was a tiny bit confusing to find certain features, but I found them eventually. I may not have figured it out, but I would love to take two Chilipiper users and send a merged link that will only offer times that are mutually available to both of us. This would come up if I was having a new team member shadow a call, and I wanted to offer only times that were available to myself and the team member shadowing me. This may very well be a feature that exists, and I just didn't figure it out.

Reviewed March 2018

Amazing. Easy to use, extremely straight forwards, saves me tons of time. Prospects love it too.

Facilitate scheduling calls with prospects.

PROS

So intuitive. I especially love the feature that allows you to plug specific times into your email so that a prospect can literally just click on a time and THAT'S IT! Amazing.

CONS

Sometimes the automatic "reminder" emails don't send. Once in a while a different reps calendar will auto-populate when you click on the Chili Piper link, but this is so far and few between. It's not even an issue, especially if you're paying attention to what you're doing.