All monday.com Reviews

Monday.com User Review

cid

Legal Services, 51-200 employees

One-stop shop tool

PROS

The menus and tools were intuitively designed, making them effortless to navigate and locate. This tool's simplicity doesn't compromise its versatility; it's easily customizable to suit individual preferences for enhanced functionality. Adding leads

CONS

One con I'd highlight based on my experience is the learning curve. Once you've mastered the tool and its functions, work becomes significantly easier. However, during the learning phase, there's a notable learning curve to navigate

Gerardo

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Monday has enough features to automate and manage your support teams and CRM tickets

I would say is a good experience, mostly because the old platform didn't have all the capabilities and features of Monday, I like that we can generate workflow for every task that we want to automate, all in one dashboard.

PROS

Monday gives you access to many tools and dashboard for different tasks, what we love is the way that we can split our teams in different dashboards. Additional, in our enviroment we have differente dashboard one for each task, for example CRM tickets is one dashboard, Workhours is a different dashboard, this let us to automate and give different states to our workflows.

CONS

In many situations we want to integrate our corporate email address to CRM tickets but it doesn't work in good way, we want to be able to send email from Monday and keep that conversation inside the ticket, sometimes this is possible but many others a following email is sent to different tickets.

Reason for choosing monday.com

Previously, We had experience with monday for marketing tasks so we decided to give a change but for CRM tasks.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Hubspot was not good with automation tasks, the end customer database was not clean and had a lot of junk information and misinformation.

sam

Retail, 2-10 employees

Pros and cons of Monday

PROS

Very good for organization of the projects and to monitor and track the progress

CONS

Everyone has o get used to Monday and need to stop communicating on different platforms, Would be great if you add chat into the Monday

Reason for choosing monday.com

easier to use and better for project management

Maxwell Kwadwo

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Monday.com redefined and streamlined our organizational task management.

Monday.com is an excellent management tool that redefines the modern business operations of organizations. It has helped us remove all bottlenecks associated with task output by our staff and now we are achieving over 90% routine task completion

PROS

Monday.com's rule-based task automation and its modern UI which makes it easy to customize the dashboard interface, convinced us to choose it.

CONS

Although we have received a non-profit discount that gives us 10 free licenses, adding more team members to it seems to be pricy.

Reason for choosing monday.com

We weighed the two based on their available features and how they could support our project needs. Monday.com stood tall with all the features that we needed.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

The high subscription cost made us switch from Asana to Monday.com. Monday.com offered us a non-profit discount with 10 free licenses.

LAURA

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Organizes tasks and keeps us focused

Overall we love Monday and it has made our day to day tasks and long term tasks more organized.

PROS

My partner and I love Monday! It really helps us focus on tasks and assign what is important each of us get done and every task has an importance and a person assigned to it. It has made our daily routine so much easier.

CONS

I wish there was more of a list function sometimes like within a task a way to organize what to do.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Not as organized before needed something better

Irene

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Not Intuitive

For our design agency we needed to have elaborate task descriptions that included paragraphs of text, pasted images and document attachments. Monday made that impossible because they only give you a small space for writing out the task description and then to view it within the tiny table using the tiny little scroll bar was incredibly difficult. Our clients had a harder time navigating it compared to our previous tool (Teamwork) as well. That is why we eventually went back to it.

PROS

I like the modern design with the color coding and table style.

CONS

There was no room to write long task descriptions

Reasons for switching to monday.com

We wanted something that was better at keeping internal tasks private from clients while still giving them a bird's eye view of the overall project.

Bryan John

Consumer Services, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Convenient

im happy and satisfied with this tool. I have recommended it to my friends and co workers

PROS

helps us track and manage our productivity using this tool. Easy to use, helps us complete our task before deadline

CONS

I've tried a similar tool like this, eventhough its much more expensive but the interface is much better, but like I've said you have to pay more to get that, but if monday.com can manage that with lesser cost, more people will switch

Reasons for switching to monday.com

cost efficient. eventhough it has a better interface, i would rather spend less and allocate my other coat to other things since the cost of living is off the charts now

Lindsey Raye

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Great Platform for Multiple Departments to Connect

PROS

The amount of ability to use Monday.com for all content and creative content

CONS

A lot of options to choose from that needs to be little more mainstream

Caroline

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2024

Monday.com is a useful tool for multiple team collaboration of project management

PROS

I liked using Monday.com as a client to see what was being worked on and prioritized with my business consultant.

CONS

I disliked that sometimes it was not intuitively ordered in sequence of adding information

Sandeep

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy & flexible tool for project Management

PROS

Easy & flexible tool for project management

CONS

Nothing as of now, UI is a bit bad and old-shaped

Adir

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2020

A robust project management tool for every need

Monday.com helps team collaborate and manage projects of any sort and size easily, with fully customizable dashboards and task lists.

PROS

Monday.com is almost too good to be true. It's flexible, it comes with a ton of customizations and automations, and it lets you manage any type of project in whatever way you please. We're using it daily and it makes our lives so much better. Oh, and their support is superb.

CONS

First off, pricing. Monday is not cheap, and they charge by sets of seats instead of individual seats. So if you're a team of 6 - you have to pay for 10 seats, which - on a software that isn't too cheap - can be pretty annoying. On top of that, their Android app is sub-par, and I find myself using the mobile web version instead of the dedicated app.

Reason for choosing monday.com

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously - plus they have more automations and integrations, which was crucial for us.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Monday seemed to be better suited for supporting larger teams and more projects simultaneously.

Hey Adir - thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We're happy to hear that monday.com has made your lives easier and you've had a good experience with our support team. As for our pricing, we hear you and understand where you're coming from. We're always working to improve our pricing approach, and appreciate your feedback.

Replied July 2020

Kim

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2020

I love Monday.com!

Where do I start? This software is very affordable, and really helps with small business management. I work in transportation and customs brokerage, and since we implemented Monday.com as our customer facing communication device, we have seen a huge reduction in confusion, less emails being lost, and more customer satisfaction.

PROS

Easy to use, easy to manage, easy to implement. Monday.com portal software has improved our communications with our customers, and is extremely intuitive. Support is there if you need it, and they are consistently improving the features. I highly recommend!

CONS

The only improvement I would suggest is that each time a member is mentioned, the task goes back to the inbox for review. For example, I use the inbox as a to-do list, but what I think is done may have more requirements. It would be nice if the follow ups showed back up on my inbox. It would also be nice to have a payment feature, but I think that may be a third party app we can include. I need to look into it.

Reason for choosing monday.com

Monday.com was much more responsive on sales and allowed us several weeks to test it out, free of charge. I immediately fell in love with how easy it was to manage and implement.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Accelo was way over complicated and quite obviously made for IT personnel, and was not as adaptable to international trade situations as I had hoped. Accelo also created a lot of anxiety amongst the staff, so the switch was necessary to support our activities.

Christopher

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2021

A Case of the Mondays.

Monday.com has allowed me to streamline my daily and weekly team stand-ups and to track project completion in real time. I've also been able to leverage the tool for collaboration and project management with individuals outside my company which is a useful feature of monday.com.

PROS

Monday.com has a simple user interface that allows my geographically diverse team with varying comfort levels with technology to collaborate projects and track progress and project completion.

CONS

There is limited reporting functionality available within Monday.com. This is not necessarily an issue for my use case, but it may be an issue for some and it would be beneficial for the software to provide broader reporting options.

Reason for choosing monday.com

Offered a stronger interface and greater functionality at a budget friendly price.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Monday.com offered greater functionality at an approachable price point.

Harel

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Monday - project management aims to simplify

As for interacting with the project and its tasks - it's very easy. Set status, assignee, dates, add items , etc. Notifications are great tool to stay on top of things , and my tasks screen is a life saver - you can see all your tasks without scrolling through long items in a project.

PROS

The UI is built with simplicity in mind. That means that almost every action is made to be easy and without to jump around many screens. Also, templating projects on Monday is one of the best features that we use to spin up new projects. Notifications are a great tool and you can have desktop notifications instead of mails to reduce clutter in your inbox.

CONS

Somehow the simple UI is not very intuitive for me. The rows display of items seems a bit off as opposed to the boards display. That also makes the screen seem full of tasks that usually irrelevant for some users.

Reason for choosing monday.com

Our teams loved the user interface. Also we got recommended from some of our customers who use it.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Azure DevOps is a great tool, though too complicated for our non technical members in the project.

Cody

Biotechnology, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Monday.com Is The Best Software I Have Ever Used

Mind-blowing. Literally would have never guessed one software could become such an integral part of my business let alone my life!

PROS

Monday is the central hub for our entire business. In fact, I run multiple businesses out of a single account because I can have the teams split up in different ways and different workplaces for each company. The dashboards and status columns make it easy to see how my teams are doing very quickly, it's amazing. I even use it for my personal task management and life management!

CONS

There are times the Mac app will be slow or missing features I want, but the Chrome version is impeccable. No other real complaints otherwise.

Reason for choosing monday.com

All in One capability and better reviews.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

Trello was missing the project management features and integrations we wanted.

Reviewed September 2022

Great functionality in the Free version and worth paying for if you need a bit extra

Really great, it's been a big help for us in onboarding a new team member and making sure we all know what we are meant to be doing.

PROS

The fact that it's so funcational when it's free and easy to see what you get for your money if you do pay for extras. That makes me more likely to upgrade to a paid account at times when we need it. We love that its a really visual tool and this works for a 100% remote team running multiple complex projects. the ability to automate a lot of the processes also helps us and reduces our workload doing the silly little jobs that hold up getting into the real work!

CONS

The only thing I don't really like is the way the messages stack in the tasks and I haven't yet found a good way of having a space we can workshop in but we have other tolls for that which we can add links to so that's alright for now.

Reason for choosing monday.com

It was easy to trial and the free version allows us to do what we need. We may upgrade in the future but for now the free version is enough to get us set up and running.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

We still use click up for some of our bigger projects but honestly we just liked the fact that Monday.com seemed so easy and had a very quick learning period for new people involved in projects - we sometimes had to show them jhow to use clickup multiple times and with Mondaycom we've not had that so much!

Justin

Mental Health Care, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Great for nonprofit start ups

Monday has allowed us to cost effectively scale our services to meet the demand of our Warriors in need of mental health services.

PROS

The flexibility to build a customized product that fits our needs. Monday allows us to create automations that help communicate and roster clients into services.

CONS

The user interface can get a bit burdensome to make all the automations work.

Reason for choosing monday.com

Monday.com has the flexibility we need to build out our systems while still being HIPPA compliment. This is a very rare combination but luckily, it is at a very attractive price point that allows us to scale our operations.

Reasons for switching to monday.com

We needed automation to organize and communicate with our clients and vendors.