• Pros

• "Easy to use, nice looking, efficient features. Good value for money. Very good customer service."

• "Easy to use Plug and play Fast and swift Errorfree"

• "smart set-up. Easy to start up. Friendly service and very proff. people"

• Cons

• "Some details could be improved, but no system is perfect."

• "I had to get to know a new system, but that is expected to cause some issues/questions. Nothing that couldn't be handled by customer support or my own experience."

• "Some features for appointment setting could be optimized."

Browse Adversus Dialer Reviews

Andrea from Leedia Srl

My experience with Adversus

Thanks to Adversus I can use mobile phone numbers for outbound call, that's something I couldn't do with my old phone provider software. I don't need a CRM anymore, as Adversus is both a CRM and phone call provider. They solved me many problems and I've also saved money.

Pros

Adversus does exactly what me and my team were searching for since long time. I like the fact it's both a CRM and a phone system provider, I don't need to use many tools and integrate them all together anymore. The software is well done, it works perfectly and if there is any issue the customer support can really solve the problem.

Cons

I didn't find any problem with Adversus till now. I suggested to add some extra features that can improve it and the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] told me they are on the pipeline.

Reasons for Choosing Adversus Dialer

Best solution at better price.

George from Peak Strength Telemarketing Inc.

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

The right tool for my business..

We have used Adversus for 2 years now and one thing says it all: At least 50% of the time management spent on administrative things, are now done automatically by Adversus, without the mistake rate of a human being. Very valuable piece of software I would recommend for everyone dealing with outbound or inbound sales

Pros

Warehouse: - Innovative system to manage your lead-flow in a very user friendly way - .Your own system to organize different databases of leads Rapports and statistics: - We have access to a variety of different rapport and statistic tools in Adversus. - Easy setup of dashboards making your rapports look more interesting. - important Kpi's integrated live for both agents and managers to follow. - Live feature: perfect for training and optimizing time management on your team. This is my personal favorite since it offers valuable insights in what the agents spend their time on and how we can optimize Appointment-setting: - The salesman can integrate his calendar, so we don't need access an external calendar to book a meeting. All can be done in the dialer window. - Journeys: Intelligently creates a series of actions for your leads with triggers, so you only have to set it up one time and be sure that only the best leads will be reused after a period of time and unqualified leads will end where they belong.

Cons

None. I would say that all of the issues I raised before were resolved and smoothly operating now.

Reasons for Choosing Adversus Dialer

Adversus has the most relevant features in one software. Innovative lead-flow system and lastly, the very accommodating team they have.

Anders from Focus Telemarketing A/S

Focus Telemarketing

Our employees have a work tool that they are really happy with and that has increased their efficiency

Pros

The overview of the individual campaigns / customers and the effectiveness of the employees.

Cons

In order to change functionalities, basically in the system it is a bigger process that Adversus has to take care of

Thomas from TM Management

Game-changing dialer software with infinite value

The best piece of dialer software i've ever tried, I don't believe there is such a product on the market as good as this one, it's a must try!

Pros

I've been a user of this software since its beginning back in 2016, and i've been working with telemarketing/sales over the past 10 years, and it's my belief that Adversus changed the game from the start. 1. Intuitive design - The user experience is amazing - As a phoner, lets be honest, your job is hard to convince other people to buy your product, and you get a lot of negative people on the phone. Therefore the system must be as fluent and intuitive as possible, in order to ease some of the pain. I'm actually happy in Adversus, great visuals, no bugs, just well thought design for the user. 2. Company with individuals that want to make a difference, they invest in their product to make it even better instead of just using their software as a cash-cow. 3. The best up-time i've tried, actually haven't been down a single time since I opened an account. 4. Its a system with a lot of possiblities, you can integrate third party systems troughout their API, in order to take your telemarketing to the next level. 5. Lead management, campaign management as a boss, you got everything you need in this piece of software. 6. Monitor everything, even your phone-call live. You have a lot of different KPI's to keep track on as well.

Cons

1. It's a bit expensive for small business owners, but the value for money is high. 2. They do not have a mobile app, but maybe it will come in the future?

Ulla from Company-Flow

Industry: Market Research

Adversus is my bible

I am very satisfied with the system

Pros

I could not imagine how customerservice would be without this system. It is easy to use and there are almost no technical problems and no system error. I use Adversus almost everyday, because it is easy and can content all the issues I need.

Cons

Of course there is always space for improvements, but honestly. Right now I cannot find anything bad to say about the solution.

Reasons for Choosing Adversus Dialer

I knew it from former job, and was very excited about the system so there where no doubts for me as a chose Adversus

Kristian from Mødebooking.com

Perfect software for telemarketing

We are keeping track of our leads and callbacks very easy with Adversus. Plus the dialing feature makes our agents way more efficient while on the phone!

Pros

Effective software which easy to use, makes your pipeline work in the sales and appointment setting process a whole lot easier. Perfect CS listen, who listen to their user, and are innovative and keeps adding features!

Cons

Some features for appointment setting could be optimized.

Reasons for Choosing Adversus Dialer

Adversus, was more attractive in terms of layout, pricing and features.

Stefan from DFH

Value for money - Easy to use and integrate

Sales - The use and integration of Adversus in our company has seen the sale rise at about 25 %. The support team at Adversus is always willing to help you.

Pros

All of our sale is integrated in Adversus. It is easy to use and you are able to make allmost every changes and integrations by yourself.

Cons

Not much, and they are willing top help you when there may be problems or ideas you want to integrate.

Kristoffer from CM telecom, KRIGA and 3M telemarking

You want the best for your business? Because this is only if you want the best!

I have used a lot of systems over the past 10 years, and with Adversus dialer (it’s not only a dialer it’s so much more!) I know I will always be sure to have what I need.

Pros

Actually there is not one thing I like the best, there is a lot! Just to name a few. • Costumer service! They are not costumer service they are your fixer, your backup and your solution maker. •they look ahead of time, and always makes there product better! •the possibilities seems endless with it, but still so easy to understand and use! •every client they have big or small, they make you feel important for them. •they always come through with whatever you need or want. •the price is really good! And I actually have not even once looked at other prices on other software, because I don’t need anything else! •the dialed is awesome and when you look into it more, it can do a lot, and often when I have something new in the dialer and in the hole system, they are ahead of me, and already on it. And I could keep going!

Cons

One thing only! It improve so fast and can do so many new things, that you can never keep up with how awesome it is now from yesterday!

Jakob from Seekings A/S

Sublimed system.

Comments (Benefits) I got many different benefits from using Adversus. I would recommend everyone to try the system.

Pros

Pros; There is no doubt about Adversus dialer is the system for outbound calling. The system got alot of different functionalists which means i can used in many ways, such as cold calling, service calls and appointments. Also I have never experience such a serviceminded company. I had some questions regarding integration to my CRM and they helped my out in a few minutes. If I could, I would give Adversus 6 out of 5 stars! Keep up the good work

Cons

Cons; If you wanna used the predictive dialing function you will need atleast 8 agents to get the full potentiel. Otherwise everything works good.

Emil from All Ears TM

Industry: Fund-Raising

Happy customer

All Ears has been using Adversus for several years and it has been a revolution in the way we work internally with telemarketing and how we provide service to our customers. Adversus is an incredible user-friendly system, both for the telemarketing employees, for the administrators, it is intuitive and easy to use, enabling us to provide telemarketing services at a high professional level. And Adversus is also a flexible and competent supplier, who provides good and fast customer service and listens to the wishes we have for the system and actually optimizes the functions based on our wishes.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

none.

Bo from Forsikringsselskabet Vendsyssel

Professional company, brilliant service

we run a small call-center andthe service and software Adversus dailer delivers is fundamental for our succes

Pros

smart set-up. Easy to start up. Friendly service and very proff. people

Cons

nothing at all, we are very impressed,

Reasons for Choosing Adversus Dialer

afther a short meeting, i was sure it was the right compagny to serve our specific needs, and now afther few Months in succes im even much more convinced and sure that we made the right dercission i therefore recommend Adversus dailer to every one, that need proff.compagny and stabil innovative software

Rasmus from Strømlinet A/S

Just about perfect

Overall this system is way more intuitive and faster than any other software i've used

Pros

Easy to use Plug and play Fast and swift Errorfree

Reasons for Choosing Adversus Dialer

Got recommended by many former colleagues.

Alex from AboFactory

efficient and flexible SaaS

Pros

Cons

Some details could be improved, but no system is perfect.

Reasons for Choosing Adversus Dialer

nicer look, fixed communication price. Lead journey features.

Andrew from Marion Square

The Power Dialer that just works!

Pros

Adversus allows me to make a week's worth of calls in one day with ease. I can track and manage all leads and those on the do not call registry will be automatically omitted. The metrics that Adversus provides are extensive and are crucial for tracking progress. Most of all Adversus just works, I've had no issues with Adversus running and its something my team and I rely on every day.

Cons

Adversus is very efficient which is a good thing but so much so that I run out of leads quickly. While this isn't an issue with Adversus, it's the only negative thing I could think of.

Reasons for Choosing Adversus Dialer

A friendly and responsive team and there simply is not a better solution out there.

Thomas from Likvido ApS

Easy to use and with a great customer support

It's perfect. We make +1000 phone calls via Adversus Dialer every day and it works perfect.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and how the customer support always is ready to help with everything

Cons

we have used it for 12 months now and i still can't think of a downside by using it.

recommendation from other companies

Christoffer from Debito

The best dialer software on the market

With Adversus we are being able to quantity and scale our sales processes and we can track the processes, integrate to CRM. Definitely a must-have for any outbound sales organization.

Pros

The software is made with a clear understanding of how people work with calling whether it being sales, customers, surveys or other purpose. I would say it is"call centric".

Cons

The configuration is a little advanced, but there is a free call with a sales rep to set everything up.

Reasons for Choosing Adversus Dialer

Adversus has a complete feature set for our use case and delivers great value at the price tag.

Josefine from CARE Denmark

User-friendly and excellent support

Very easy to use, both as phoner and as administrator.

Pros

It is easy to use, and has a lot of features that make my job a lot easier.

Cons

Some features are still missing, but are all being developed

Reasons for Choosing Adversus Dialer

The features and options and the option of customer support that can help straight away. And the dialer is constantly developed to fit the users' needs, which is amazing!

Mikkel from Debito

The best dialer system

Pros

Adversus is a very easy and effective dialer software and at the same time it is quick to get started. The Adversus team helped us get it all set up so we could start using the system in the best way from day one.

Cons

We have been using Adversus for months now and I still can't think of any cons