• Pros

• "It is easy to use I love it! I can take shifts and give away shifts on it, see my schedule and edit my schedule all in the one program."

• "Very easy to use, even a newbie can learn the basics in a day... very user friendly."

• "Is very easy to use. And friendly can check everything about mi shift time and anything update about muy schedule "

• Cons

• "not easy to navigate, running into some challenges, on the tracking part, unable to save a segment within the same day frame, I believe in the past able to put all time within same day frame"

• "Not very user intuitive and requires specific training to be able to leverage the tools. Online training is ok but could be enhanced. "

• "I believe that some of the formulas could be a little more easily customizable. I wish there was a capability to design a call queue with a queue for schedule purposes. "

Browse Aspect Workforce Management Reviews

Ellen from Sykes

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Excellent Work Force Manegement tool

I have had very good experiences with this product overall. Support when needed, the sheer customization, the overall feel of the program, the time it saves me for various tasks in maximizing my workload each day.

Pros

The software is easy to use, and is very customizable. There is a lot of support when needed. I've used other products before and prefer this software over others because of the multifaceted capabilities of this program

Cons

I want to give cons for a much balanced review, however I find it difficult to find anything I dislike about the program. It is so customizable, that if I were to say I didn't prefer the colors, I can customize those too! When I switched over from other programs, Aspect Workforce Management program saved me so much time, and is very easy to use. Tons of time was saved in my workload.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate the detailed feedback and the high marks! -The Aspect Team

Abad from JetBlue Airways

Great Product, Some improvements needed

Overall it has been a positive experience.

Pros

The program is easy to use and flexible to customize in house and problem solve.

Cons

There are some items and limitations with the difference between the mobile workforce and the desktop version that are currently now starting to align but need to better align. Also the processing power of processing thousands of requests seem to cause lots of latency and almost brings the tool to a hault.

Reasons for Choosing Aspect Workforce Management

Tool we already had experience with and would only require frontline change management.

Thaddeus2 from Charter

Aspect for your Workforce Needs

I use it daily on my job for schedules, requests for time off. I find it an an awesome tool.

Pros

Aspect is great as it's very flexible. You can schedule individuals, teams, the entire company. Users can easily request time off and look at balances.

Cons

It does require some extensive training but once mastered it's a very valuable tool. The user interface is a bit to understand at first but quickly becomes easy.

Thomas from Apple

Large suite, lots of possibilities

Automation at several levels.. but always looking for more.

Pros

good for manual pattern tracking, fast schedule generation, great for simple break optimization if you IDPs have been keep up-to-date.

Cons

We have a ton of groups that need to be maintained. There are still lots of opportunities for increasing efficiency within the software. When I need to do something.. I need to do it for dozens or hundreds of groups.. for dozen's or hundreds of times. This is software... Help us eliminate some more of the tedious work.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are glad to hear that you like the fast schedule generation and simple break optimziation, and are sorry that maintaining your groups has not been an easy process. We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams. Your account manager should be in touch soon regarding how we can make your experience with our solutions better. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Elvira from AZER TURK BANK OJSC

Efficient tool for consumer engagement and workforce optimization

Pros

I think forecasting feature is my most liked feature in Aspect. It saves time and gives the opportunity to react business needs very quickly. Aspect Workforce Management is essential platform for all kind of businesses. In order to be successful in the market you need to make sales and of course for high sales you need many customers. In orders to gain many customers the key factor is customer satisfaction. Aspect Workforce Management helps businesses to reach high customer satisfaction with less effort. Aspect gains it with a lot of rich features and smart predictions.

Cons

What I dislike is speed problem on Aspect servers. It is not permanent problem but sometimes you can observe overloading and as a result response rate of running tasks slows down due to high volume of requests to server.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied September 2018

Elvira, thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and the high rating! We are so glad you like the forecasting and that it helps you to reach high customer service with less effort. We also appreciate your feedback on the speed of the system which could be due to WFM or due other network constraints as well. We appreciate the feedback and will forward it on to our product team. -Aspect Software

Collin from Kaiser Permanente

It's a very solid product that is providing us great value and enhancing our business

Pros

It's automating and simplifying our daily/weekly/monthly processes. It allows everyone in our business to access data that is appropriate for them, from staff to managers to workforce to dept heads.

Cons

The configuration isn't intuitive and required us to get onsite support. Once we did that, it was awesome.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied April 2018

Collin - thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and for the high marks! We are thrilled to hear that it's providing value for you, and that it's helping you to automate and simplfy your contact center processes. We also appreciate your feedback on configuration. We will forward your input on to our internal teams for review so that we can continue to improve our solutions. -The Aspect Team

Dawn from Wells Fargo Financial

great product with great customer service

Pros

ease of use for the product. the customer service for when we have issues is also great. love our tech team.

Cons

some of the new features get moved around during upgrades and aren't documented or provided in the documentation.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied April 2018

Dawn, Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and for the high rating! We are thrilled to hear that you are happy with the product and also the customer service you receive from Aspect. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it on to our internal teams to review. -The Aspect Team

Cory from Blue Shield of California

I've used Aspect for Realtime, scheduling, forecasting, IDP, and vendor management.

Pros

It is very comprehensive. I've used it for reporting and Realtime, scheduling, forecasting, IDP, and vendor management of our agents.

Cons

it is complicated to set up. The revert button is too close to the save button. It is difficult to get the data feeds from our BPO/Vendor partners.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied April 2018

Cory, Thank you for your review of Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate your feedback and will forward it on to our internal teams for review. -The Aspect Team

Bernard from Bernard Gutnick

Good solution but losing ground

I worked for Aspect and have recommended it to clients. It still is very good

Pros

It is fully featured but is no longer as strong as when they acquired TCS management. It is losing out to InContact

Cons

Very complex solution that requires system integration to get it to work well but does have a rich feature set

Reasons for Choosing Aspect Workforce Management

Client requested it last time

Luis from Dell EMC

Industry: Computer Hardware

bad software

I like this aplication to make the schedule management is a perfect aplication.

Pros

The application is flexible to customize in your house or view any information about the request. You can access to RTA. Best software for schedule management.

Cons

The aplication sometimes has slow performance also this aplication has a problem, Automatic log outs

Stefanie from JetBlue

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

The overall experience with the tool has been positive allowing us to support a virtual workforce.

Configurable, robust, and integrated tool with Performance Management and Quality Management. Forecasting and real time management of agents.

Pros

The system if very configurable and you are able to run rules against the business specific needs by various teams or work groups. System is robust from the backend of the tool. The system is very stable and runs with out issue on the WFM product. Being configurable adds to the complexity of the system, so this inherently lowers the ease of use of the product as rules have various touch points.

Cons

The architecture is older, reporting capabilities need upgrading. The ability to support a multichannel environment and run the scheduling of agents around the specific real time rules is in need of work and capabilities. Would like to see additional roles available to allow access to different parts of the system instead of being held to 3 basic categories. Integrations and support of the various products are often supported by different groups and cross knowledge when needing support of the tools can be a challenge.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thanks Stefanie for the positive and constructive feedback. We look forward to continuing to work with your team to implement WFM multi-channel functionality and our newest versions of Performance and Quality Management capabilities. -The Aspect Team

Bradley from Amazon

Overall Aspect WFM provides a great way to add value and helps us achieve many if not all our goals.

Pros

The thing I like most about the software is that you can pretty much do anything you want with data to find any root cause or reporting issues. Also I enjoy the user interface and that Aspect tries to find ways to make things easier for the user. Overall the company I work with is built off of having good data and that is what I value most from Aspect. Finally I find Aspect's customer (associate) obsession to be far in superior to many other WFM clients. They try to make things not only better for reporting but also on the end user of the product (customer associate representative). They find ways to improve visibility, use, and functionality to this part of the WFM users.

Cons

The thing I like least about the software is having the flexibility to make any adjustments onsite or having not strong enough support to support the company I work for. Although Aspect has a great interface I'd like to see them expand on their customer support and ways for users to learn. Although the forums and online trainings are helpful I'd like to see more ways for the users to gain more knowledge in the different tools and communication channels that Aspect has.

Shannon from JPMorgan Chase

I'm a longtime user and find the system easy to understand and use the more time goes by.

Pros

I find most of the Workforce Management features intuitive and easy to navigate. I rely on the Help file to refresh my memory on certain definitions or functions, and most of the time it is very helpful and beneficial and gives clear explanations. There are a handful of areas that are lacking in clear definition, but they are not commonly used so it's not a huge issue. The onsite support and training from Aspect consultants is extremely helpful, as every consultant is easily able to understand our struggles and business practices.

Cons

Not directly about the software, but my company has experienced some customer service woes when issues or concerns are reported to Aspect, in terms of the speed of response and sense of urgency to resolve. Our concerns have been voiced loudly enough though that the concerns are being addressed and mitigated now, so I am optimistic about the future.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied April 2018

Shannon - thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate the detailed positive and constructive feedback and will make sure to forward it on to our internal teams so we can continue to improve how we serve customers. Thanks again! -The Aspect Team

The logic makes sense, I wish the process for defining holiday factors and forecasting was better

Pros

I like that it provides a system of record for schedule management, measuring forecast accuracy, and exporting valuable data on our contact center.

Cons

I wish the forecasting wizard was more robust. Our industry is heavily influenced by weather and we have not been successful using the forecast wizard for the "art" portion of a forecast. We will soon be launching multi-channel and we have heard a lot of things about multi-channel performance not working very well for forecasting, Aspect is having a hard time pairing us with one of their Customers who is successfully using it in that way.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are pleased to hear that the tool is helping you with schedule management and accessing valuable data in your contact center. We also appreciate your feedback on the forecasting specifically for weather changes as well as multi-channel. We will forward your input on to our internal teams and will circle back with a more detailed response. Feel free to reach out to me directly if you'd like me to put you in touch with one of our product or implementation experts. -Shelley Hofman, Aspect Software, shelley.hofman@aspect.com.

Laurie from Kaiser Permanente

For the most part I like eWFM, I would like to see additional features, querying the DB is hard

I get a lot of benefits from this software. We get scheduling benefits and tracking benefits and we get the benefits from the IDP's. I think we would benefit a lot from the using the scheduling scenarios more. We also get benefits from reporting.

Pros

I like the scheduling. And I like the IDP's and that I can build multiple IDP scenarios. I also like that I can configure the superstates. And I like that I can create multiple schedule scenarios.

Cons

querying the database. It is really hard to query the database. It would be helpful if there was online training or some kind of training or a class or an online class. Or even if someone from Aspect could come in a help.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate your feedback on querying the database and training, and we have forwarded all of your comments on to our internal teams so that we can better serve you. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team Added note: our Active Learning portal has recently undergone enhancements for easier navigation and improved search capabilities. Check it out when you have time!

Eric from SecurityCoverage

Flexible, powerful system that does what it needs to.

The company as a whole reduced time spent on scheduling/headcount management by roughly a third, allowing us to reallocate that time. I was able to consolidate forecasting and scheduling from a number of different Excel workbooks into a single portal, reducing time spent and stress level immensely.

Pros

Ease of management. A call center of 100+ can be managed by one dedicated person, and configuring supervisor/management access is extremely easy. The updated web portal (Workforce Optimization) is organized and sharp, with more features in the pipeline

Cons

There is a LOT here. Without attention to detail and either good notes or memory, it's entirely possible to miss one item that has larger repercussions. Good news is that it's never too late to fix errors, and the support team I've worked with has been amazing about answering any question I have.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. The team here at Aspect is thrilled to hear such good feedback from SecurityCoverage, and we¿re so happy that the solution saves time, reduces stress and improves productivity! We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams to review. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Lara from RBC

eWFM review

Pros

I have been using one version of it or another for the past 25 years. I know it and can navigate around it and can optimize my use of it for most things I need.

Cons

Navigation could be improved. If I have to change something about my forecast run, I would like to NOT have to exit out back to some other area... I want to just lick or be able to open another window even if I am in the middle of creating a run. The latest version has issues with the ID Timeline navigating slowly and after several months there is no solution at hand. I would also like alternative ways to determine schedule optimization (e.g. for the trial schedule I have created - even if done manually, optimize the place of the shifts and breaks before I start assigning).

Response from Aspect Software

Replied November 2018

Lara, thank you for your review of Aspect Workforce Management. We love hearing from long time customers and appreciate your feedback on the navigation. One of our product managers will reach out to you soon to follow up. Thanks, The Aspect Team

Travis from Citi

The Classic Phone Center Software

Great solution for forecasting and scheduling traditional inbound phone operations

Pros

Nice suite of tools for Forecasting and Scheduling for the contact center. Options to forecast long term and short. Precise intraday staffing looks. Scheduling tools to manage long range base position and request management.

Cons

Limited support for non-phone forecasting and staffing. Difficult to care for the scheduling needs in a global 'Gig' economy

Response from Aspect Software

Replied November 2018

Travis, thank you for taking the time to review Aspect WFM. I have great news to share with you. We actually roiled our multi- channel/ non-voice scheduling and forecast in Aspect WFM as part of our 2016 release, and have been enhancing those features in every release. We are also adding brand new functionality to help manage the gig work in a more effective way. We look forward to your company upgrading to our most recently release so you can take advantage of these improvements. Thanks again for your review and your business! - Chrissy Cowell, Director, Workforce Optimization, Product Management

Kris from TTEC

Aspect is King of the Ring!

Rocky at times, but as of the recent change in ownership, we have only had good experiences and interactions.

Pros

Love the new Multi-Channel features that were rolled out with version 18. The flexibility available within the product allows for out of the box thinking, and features that are able to solve for challenges that are unique to an organization. User administration and system automation are key functions that are of great use.

Cons

Ease of use in terms of WFO. Some of the layouts are not as simple and intuitive as they could be, especially when it comes to the agent dashboards. Creating a better experience for the agents would really assist in the adoption of WFO's use from an agent perspective.

Reasons for Choosing Aspect Workforce Management

The robust features it offers, and the price. It was the most cots effective, as the many integrations of customized software's makes it very cost prohibitive to move.

Ann from Southwest Airlines

Documentation is poor; Very robust tool

Better management of staff

Pros

Very customizable for our crazy union/labor rules. I like that there are many ways to get to the same outcome. I learn something new every day with this product. -----------------------------------

Cons

Documentation is very poor. It takes a lot of hunting around to figure out issues. ------------------------------------------------------------------

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are happy that you find the tool robust that works well for your union rules. And we have taken note on your feedback on documentation. We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your all comments on to our internal teams so that we can better support you.. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team Added note: our Active Learning portal has recently undergone enhancements for easier navigation and improved search capabilities. If you haven't tried it yet, check it out!

Lori from Kaiser Permanente

Scheduling function is the best except for schedule creation. Forecasting needs to be easier

Working to automate scheduling processes and make the schedulers and agents life easier in the contact center.

Pros

The scheduling module, RTA and Empower work really well for our organization. These are the best I have seen out there.

Cons

The schedule creation functionality is very difficult to utilize and the forecasting functionality also is not easy to use. Verints forecasting functionality is a lot easier to use.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are thrilled to hear that the "scheduling function is the best", and also appreciate your constructive feedback on the forecasting. We have forwarded all of your comments on to our internal teams so we can continually improve how we serve you. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team Added note: We are working on new forecasting and scheduling elements in our web interface. Your Account Team can help provide you with information on this.

Jack from American Express

Very capable software

The cons that I have listed above really are minor in comparison with the pros. I'd highly recommend Aspect Workforce Management as a tool to anyone.

Pros

- Ease of use / user friendly - Regular updates - Many functions that other software lacks (copy and paste functionality for example) - Easily export data in multiple formats

Cons

- A little dated in comparison with some other software I have used - Automatic log outs

Response from Aspect Software

Replied January 2019

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are pleased to hear that you like the ease of use and would recommend the tool to anyone. In response to the software being dated, you might not be on the latest version. In 2016 we dramatically updated the interface and many customers really like it. You can see what that looks like here: https://www.aspect.com/solutions/workforce-optimization/workforce-management-software. Thanks again for your feedback. We will forward it on internally for review. -The Aspect Team

Veronica from Kaiser Permanente

I really love aspect WFM products

Pros

I like the customer support they are very helpful and attentive, most are fairly knowledgeable. They also have great scheduling and request options for our agents to be able to manage their own lives.

Cons

The forecasting modules are not the most intuitive. This is where Aspect has a lot of room to grow. I have been using Aspect WFM for at least 14 years and we still have to forecast outside of this tool.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are thrilled that you love our WFM products! We also appreciate your feedback on the forecasting and we have forwarded your comments to our internal teams so we can continually improve our solutions. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team Added note: We are working on new forecasting and scheduling elements in our web interface. Your Account Team can help answer questions on this for you.

Laura from US Cellular

Industry: Wireless

Product is easy to use, however support and "help" is not very reliable.

Pros

The product is easy of use and customer friendly. We were recently upgraded to 8.1 and the change was seamless. Training support came onsite to walk us through post upgrade. The support person was very helpful

Cons

When we do have questions, we have trouble finding answers via the help function or if we have to call the help desk, they often don't have the answers or take long to find the answers for us. The ASUGA is more helpful with that respect

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team Added note: Did you know that our Active Learning portal has recently undergone enhancements for easier navigation and improved search capabilities? It may be a great resource for you and your team.

Jack from JP Morgan Chase

I use eWFM daily as well as my team. It is a great system to manage the agents and manage the day.

The ability to monitor current performance and to predict future performance.

Pros

For the agents, it is a great system to track their schedule and with notification manager, we can let them know right away if we change their schedule due to business needs.

Cons

Some of the auto run parameters. I would like the ability to start multiple auto runs (10-12) at a time and let them run. I would also like to choose a tracking date for auto runs. They run on current date and if they fail or are delayed, it will default to the next day so now you have to manually export the report.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are so happy that it helps you more easily manage your agents. We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Kimberly from PGI

Reliable and works well

We gain productivity from holding our Associates to compliance. Team of workforce managers that take on the scheduling responsibility instead of our team leads doing it.

Pros

There are lots of features with the Aspect Software and you keep adding new functionality. Always a positive experience when calling in for assistance.

Cons

The Learning curve for new associates is long. Would appreciate some refresher training for more tenured associates.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and the high rating! We appreciate your positive and constructive feedback, and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams so we can better serve you. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team Added note: our Active Learning portal has recently undergone enhancements for easier navigation and improved search capabilities. If you haven't tried it yet, check it out!

Victoria from VW Credit, Inc.

WFM has been a great product and have been a User for over 13 years now.

Product provides the support needed to staff multiple departments and multiple setups. It's a good database.

Pros

I like that WFM is used in majority of industries and can integrate with many and multiple ACDs. I especially appreciate the customer service received when I make calls for technical services.

Cons

When configuring segment codes and all the attached items, it seems a bit convoluted. It is easy to miss steps within the system and even RTA when creating a new segment code.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are so happy that WFM has been such a great product for you for over 13 years! We also appreciate your feedback on configuring segments and have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams so we can continually improve our solutions. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Alecia from Hudson Bay Company

I did not realize how much my company is lacking with the software until attending the conference.

Pros

I like the workforce real time tracking that his available. It is very useful when tracking attendance. It gives a clear picture that help eliminate the debate with associate dispute because the software is very accurate and precise. I also like the scheduling piece especially when updating multiple agents at once. For the most part the system is very user friendly.

Cons

What I least like about the system may not be an aspect issue but trying to get clear concise instruction on how to set up to insure that the intra day data that is being used is correct.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Amy from ADT/Protection One

Industry: Security and Investigations

Workforce Senior Analyst- 5 years

Pros

I like the ease on forecasting and updating patterns. With our old workforce software I had to use spreadsheets to create my forecast and then input that into the program. With Aspect I have confidence that the forecast will be accurate with the actual data that is coming in.

Cons

The Empower system is not user friendly. We are in the process of migrating to a new Aspect version and with that we will be going into WFO. I have seen demos on it and know that we will have more agent use and less frustration.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate your positive and constructive feedback, and have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams so we can continue to improve how we serve you. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Kary from Asurion

Great product and support. There are a few items that need enhancement

Increased efficiency, schedule flexibility, agent satisfaction (mobile app)

Pros

Ease of use for Core product. The flexibility to control access as well as being creative in routing sets.

Cons

Changes to WFO for regular users. Changes are positive however they are not user friendly for those that do not have a strong WFM background. Requires a lot of in depth training. Several features need to be enhanced to mirror the core product features - sorting, saving preferences (columns, employee selection, etc).

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are thrilled to get the high marks, and appreciate the constructive feedback as well. We have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams so we can better serve you. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Pauline from Sykes

Great Scheduling Software!

The biggest pro to any Aspect software is their dedicated customer support who are always helpful, polite and more often than not go above and beyond. Anytime I've called with a question, even more difficult ones, the support were able to help and always took the time to explain things.

Pros

The integration of forecasting and real time data into one software that allows me to schedule 100s of employees ensuring we are meeting our client requirements.

Cons

Although contacting customer support always results in a positive experience, the help files themselves in the program do nothing more than describe sections of the software without explaining how they could be used practically.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied December 2018

Thank you for the detailed review of Aspect Workforce Management! We appreciate your feedback and will forward it on internally. -The Aspect Team

Jeff from Southwest Airlines

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

WFM/WFO meets the needs of our organization

Great resource management against current and future demand.

Pros

The software handles the needs of our Users against the demands of our business. In a collective bargaining environment the tool has flexed to allow us to manage our Agents schedules against the needs of our call centers.

Cons

In the latest ugrade, we feel that the shift preferences that are used for bidding is not as useful has the previous version.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied April 2018

Jeff - thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are glad to hear that the solution has helped you to manage your agent schedules against the needs of your call center. We also appreciate the feedback on the latest shift bidding features. Your input will be forwarded on to our internal teams for review so that we can continue to improve our solutions and how we serve customers. -The Aspect Team

Jason from Radio Systems Corp

I've used for years and there are ups and downs. Staffing and scheduling is great but forecast lack

Unified IP lets us collect all of our contacts in one spot. Real time dashboards also help our agents aware of their performance as well as the company performance in real time views.

Pros

Staffing and scheduling and that we have this integrated throughout. The fact that we can run all our contacts through the system is a great feature

Cons

Forecasting is outdated. It's not as accurate as it used to be and the Erlang C model is the way of the past. Alternative forecasting models would be better

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate both your positive and constructive feedback. Your comments have been forwarded on to our internal teams so that we can continually improve our solutions and how we serve you. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Brian from Blue Shield of California

I have enjoyed using Workforce Management and it is the only tool I have ever used.

It is better than using Excel which I started with.

Pros

I like that it allows me to locate items easily with the retrieve segment option. I use this constantly in any way that I can think of to find data. I often will retrieve multiple segments and then filter the list of employees down so I can find which ones are missing a segment code for example.

Cons

I like least the feature that is missing... I could really use a feature to schedule coaching sessions bi-weekly and monthly meetings on say the third Thursday of each month.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Maria from RCN

Daily use of forecasting and agent scheduling

easy daily function for scheduling agents and tracking real time metrics

Pros

Software is easy to use and is very easy to set new forecast and staffing groups. You can easily set up new applications to have a breakdown of many groups within eWFM.

Cons

Would like to have an easier way to import schedules when building new sites within eWFM. Would like an easier way to import applications to create new forecast and staffing groups.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are happy to hear that the software is easy to use, and appreciate your constructive feedback as well. You comments have been forwarded to our internal teams so we can continually improve how we are doing things here at Aspect. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Amanda from Athene

Great product and great relationship with Aspect!

Capacity management, schedule management and reporting/tracking. This tool helps us to run our operation and to manage employee time with ease.

Pros

Schedule management, forecasting and tracking. My team is able to administer the tool easily after training and easily train end users as well. The benefits of the tool are outstanding for capacity planning!

Cons

Would like to see more out of the box reporting or ability to create additional reporting easily within the tool

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. The team here at Aspect is thrilled to hear such good feedback from Athene. We have forwarded all of your comments on to our internal teams so that we can continually improve our solutions. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Andrew from ICBC

This software meets most of our WFM needs. Some limitations accom. union rules for scheduling.

Forecasting and scheduling efficiencies and automation. Scheduling notifications and automated reporting using autoruns save a lot of time.

Pros

WFO interface! The ability to increase self-service scheduling and customized reporting for our users.

Cons

Inflexibility with scheduling rules. We have complex union rules around agent rotation and seniority. We need to rotate scheduling requests by agent, not by schedule (e.g. we can't use the roster function)

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are thrilled to hear that you love the interface are able to increase self-service scheduling. We appreciate your constructive feedback as well, and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Brenda from RCN

I love APM and look forward to upgrading

Our agents love it and review APM daily. Our supervisors rely on the metrics to manage their team and support their goals.

Pros

APM - quick metric views and ability to view different dimensions quickly. Also, like role based security allowing different users different viewing capability

Cons

APM - I am frustrated with the interface with workforce, specifically, the supervisor hierarchy does not have history.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and Aspect Performance Management. We are thrilled to hear that you and your agents love APM, and appreciate your constructive feedback as well. Your comments have been forwarded on to our our internal teams so that we can continually improve our products. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Oonagh from Wells Fargo

Useful, efficient

Pros

Lots of options, fairly easy navigation. WFM features being added make forecasting and scheduling more effective. I like the improved optimizer options for meetings, breaks, and project time off.

Cons

Employee user and Regular user interface. Too complicated. Not the same screens as Empower. Users are not able to navigate between viewing schedules in WFO and adding exceptions. No memorization with the movement of columns and filters.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied April 2018

Oonagh, Thank you for your review of Aspect Workforce Management. We are pleased to hear that you find the solution useful and efficient, and also appreciate your feedback on the user interface. Your input will be forwarded on to our internal teams to review so that we can continue to improve our solutions. -The Aspect Team

Gale from Florida Blue

I have only used Aspect in my entire WFM career. However, it is very intuitive and very easy to use

Being able to provide my customers with the demand and schedules they need in order for them to be successful.

Pros

It's ease of use. I have used WFM over 15 years and have been able to figure out the functionality of each module within the software.

Cons

It is not as adaptable to my needs as I would like it. Some of the things that I wish I could do more effectively is to be able to use week of month factors which has been greatly needed as of late. We have used the cycle cuts as a workaround.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate your feedback (especially from a long time customer like you!) and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Chris from Expedia Group

Many options to display forecasting and staffing info

Pros

I really enjoy that this softwar can automatically link with my services like my ACD. This enables me to be able to save time in my day to day management of my data. I also enjoy the ability to group the agents in the appropriate buckets.

Cons

There are several steps needed to setup one item in this software. You have to go to several places to get one thing configured.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied April 2018

Chris - thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and for the high rating! We are pleased to hear that the solution is saving you time and helping you more easily manage your agents. We also appreciate the feedback on the steps required to configure the solution. We will forward your input on to our internal teams so we can continue to improve our solutions. -The Aspect Team

Henry from Canon ITS

Overall great support in the upgrade process to continue our business with WFM

Pros

The new meeting opts tool to quickly schedule agents and meetings. The being able to use the cross reference feature is cool. Once you set something up its like a web try to figure out use a forecast of routing set is use etc...

Cons

Being able to forecast data with having a 5 year gap. Also the WFO piece is looking more web base and it very hard to use. The not having a arrow to flow in the software not very user friendly.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and for the high marks! We are happy to hear that you can quickly schedule agents, and appreciate your constructive feedback on ease of use as well. Your input will be forwarded to our internal teams so we can continue to improve our solutions. -The Aspect Team

James from Best Buy

Excellent Product. Takes some time to learn, but once you understand how it works it is GREAT!

It makes an impossible job possible. Best in the business support, and a great training environment.

Pros

Feature rich product, has all the bells and whistles you would expect. Agent UI is the best in the business on the new 8.0 versions and above.

Cons

Takes some experience to learn how to use the product. You can't just flip a switch to get it to do what you want. But once it is configured correctly it is a powerful ally.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are thrilled to hear that it "makes the impossible job possible" and that you gave it such high marks! We appreciate your feedback and have forwarded all of your comments on to our internal teams for review. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Justin from Expedia Group

Overall I think the product is great, just hard to be able to fully use and design for my use.

Pros

Tons of features. When I think to myself "this would be awesome of Aspect can do this" 7 out of 10 times it can.

Cons

That 3 out of 10 times that my needs aren't in the system are rough. A lot of times it is on the ease of use of features that the 3 out of 10 pops up. Also has been difficult to get information without having to pay for it.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied April 2018

Justin - thank you for your review of Aspect Workforce Management. We are glad to hear that you think the product is great, and that it has a ton of features, and also appreciate the feedback that there are some features you wish the product had. Your input will be forwarded on to our internal teams for review and a product expert may likely reach out to you to follow up. Thanks again for taking the time to share your thoughts. -The Aspect Team

Jesse from JetBlue

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

WFM has been essential for managing our call center but we have had a few bumps with non-call mgmt

Pros

Really powerful in creating forecasts for volume, ATT, shrinkage, and schedules for our various phone teams.

Cons

Feels like it is software in the past, yester-year. We are in 2017 and need to have the power of the call forecasting, schedule, time-off management, etc. for the numerous ways our Customers contact us. Along with bringing that level of flexibility to our employees.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams. It sounds like you may be upgrading later this year which will provide you with the latest features and functionality, plus a modern user interface. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Scott from Blue Shield of California

We recently upgraded to Aspect Workforce Management 8.2 SP 2 and have had problems clearing data.

The system is more robust and nimble. It has allowed us to find new options in scheduling in our call centers.

Pros

Ease of use for end users is is top notch. Frontline supervisors and Agents have more capability than previous builds.

Cons

New training is required as the new system has "features" nor previously available. This has required multiple calls to Aspect to resolve as the training provided on their website does not match the live version.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied February 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are glad to hear that it's easy to use and more nimble. Regarding your problems with clearing data and with training, we have passed this information on to our support team and they will be reaching out shortly to see if they can help. -The Aspect Team

James from Capita Customer Management

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Aspect underpins the main stay of our business, enabling efficiencies to be delivered

workforce effiecencies

Pros

Software is easy and intuitive to use, and delivers on its capabilities for scheduling, love the hosted option for my future strategy.

Cons

The inability to get planners to use something else from excel, it is a shame it is not yet available to be hosted in a true cloud platform - either azure or AWS

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and the 4+ star rating! We are happy to hear that you find the product easy to use. As for cloud, your Account Manager will be able to give you insight into our WFO cloud offerings. We appreciate your feedback and we have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams so we can continually improve. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Tina from Wells Fargo Bank

My experience has been positive with the WFM product and Aspect Professional Services.

Automation and self service.

Pros

All the offerings in functions and features. I am really liking the Back Office and Multi-Channel features. The ability to have single and multi-skill. We can do so much!

Cons

When WFO had the last release to 8.1 not all features and screens remained. Then with 8.2 it still didn't come back. We want it back!

Response from Aspect Software

Replied April 2018

Tina - thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management and the high rating! We are so pleased to hear that you like the back office, multi-channel and multi-skill features. We also appreciate your feedback on the features needed in the latest version. Your input will be forwarded to our internal teams so we can continue to improve the solution and hopefully get you the features you need. -The Aspect Team

Thomas from Frontier Commucations

Have utilized WFM since it was TCS, almost 20 years of use.

Overall a very attractive and competitive offering that is unfortunately pricing itself out of contention for users and potential users.

Pros

Ease of use in setting up architecture. Flexibility in setup and architecture. Current functionality around time off and schedule automation.

Cons

Steeply increasing cost that does not match rate of innovation and enhancement with product. Decreasing level of support and engagement from Aspect account management.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We appreciate both your positive and constructive feedback, and have forwarded your comments on to our internal teams so we can continue to improve our solutions. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team

Laurie from Kaiser Permanente

Daily use of RTA and Aspect to observe and manage the real time activity of our company (nationwide)

Empower is easy for our agents to understand. The use of most features in Aspect are easy to explain and training new hires on the use is easy.

Pros

RTA, Empower and scheduling features are incredibly easy to use and manage. My job relies very heavily on these features.

Cons

The forecasting feature does not work well in our environment. I would like to see more available conditionally formatting to improve RTA view.

Response from Aspect Software

Replied June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review Aspect Workforce Management. We are thrilled that it's so easy for you to use and appreciate the high marks. We also appreciate your constructive feedback, and we have forwarded all of your comments on to our internal teams. Thank you for being an Aspect customer - we truly value our relationship with you. -The Aspect Team