• Pros

• "The functionality of this program is great its easy to use and set up "

• "its super easy to use and install , works good with almost no issues to report or downtime"

• "I liked the functionality of the program. It is easy to use and set up specifically for you (volume, favorite settings,etc.)"

• Cons

• " it could use a little more visual aspect. but works great "

• "The thing I liked the least about this software is the visual aspect. I find the look of the software is outdated "

• "For administrators it will take a little bit time to understand the platform and to master it . But in reality there are no cons to the platform."

Browse Avaya Aura Contact Center Reviews

Jose from Ericsson

fairly easy to use, with varied options for managing incoming calls

better call management and increase of the SLA agreement service

Pros

administration is simple, and allows you to quickly monitor the call queues, from the number of calls on hold to the time each call lasts. Allows assigning each code of a user to a specified queue, which allows establishing different call lines according to the needs or service that you want to provide allows you to create waiting options in which you can know why a user can not receive a call: feedback, bathroom, break, etc.

Cons

I have nothing negative with this product is quite easy to use and you have up to one meter in percentage of the service offered during the

Georgina from Allen Archaeology Ltd

A great system for any size business

Having a good phone system installed has really helped our business. We are able to connect our remote workers instantly with contractors and clients who otherwise, we would have to take messages for or redirect which more often then not results in messages being lost or delayed or the caller not bothering to call a second or third number to get to the person they want, we can connect them straight away. I would say this is the biggest benefit of having this kind of system and it's affordable as well.

Pros

It's really easy to use and you can program it from a computer to do all sorts of things! I really like the intercom function, which when you're busy and need to work hands free, it's a very useful tool to have in my role when speaking with colleagues about quick queries and you can easily switch to more private calling by simply picking up the receiver. I like that you can input lots of different numbers, both internal and external which you can transfer calls to, so even if you want to transfer an external call to an external mobile number, it's simple to achieve.

Cons

There isn't much not to like about the phone system to be fair, however if I was really nit picking I would say there are a lot of buttons and options to get to messages on the answer phone if you've already listened to them once and don't for heaven sake lose the customer support number, as you'll spend hours on the internet doing detective work trying to find it! otherwise, it's very good and the customer support is great.

Reasons for Choosing Avaya Aura Contact Center

There are many platforms like this on the market and we did a lot of research first and I believe this is the best. It isn't the cheapest or most expensive, so somewhere in the middle, but the software and the extensive list of things you can program it to do, will suit almost any business size and type.

Devon from Dcf

One call away

My overall experience has been great Im able to call my clients and complete my case load.

Pros

I have been using this software for the past 4 years. It does have its cons but its a great program. Easy to use and navigate. You can have a great And effective conversation with your clients. Very reliable and when the system goes down its back up in no time.

Cons

Things I least like is when the system is down its hard to place calls. Sometimes the service is not good and there is a lot of interference during calls.

andy from vivint

Avaya is great at call center solutions

Avaya knows call centers and provides a feature rich platform to the customers and agents alike with Aura and it's associated product line.

Pros

We use Avaya Aura with the Breeze platform. The Breeze platform ( with Engagement Designer) is a great add-on and provides us strong integration from our ancillary products into Aura. You can track calls as they progress through a call-flow, maintain call control of inactive calls (if customer hangs up you can keep the agent on and call the customer back), and integrate with databases and APIs. Very powerful and with a great visual GUI.

Cons

It takes a lot of time and can be a bit complex to connect to the required resources (media servers, voice servers, Aura, DB servers). Avaya support is also a sore spot. It feels like they are inadequately staffed and it takes too long to get to the right people to fix our issues. Timely support is critical in a call center environment and this is where I feel Avaya doesn't get it right.

ABSALON TEIXEIRA DO from Central IT

in queue management and attendants unknown tool with most failures

Since its implementation we had several problems, because the company commercial sells a product that can not deliver. Its consultants are not sufficiently aware of the languages used by Brazilian carriers which makes it very difficult to deploy and maintain the tool, which currently can only function due to the Asterisk redirection that receives all operators' trunks and delivers so that avaya can understand. Not to mention the disconnects, which in the reports present information that is unreliable. The tool has several native reports that analyzed have divergences of information between them, and we could not create a report without calling and payment of the service, which several times we requested did not receive what was agreed, beyond the support deadline. technical, which can reach 365 business days.

Christopher from Genie Computer Services

Industry: Computer Networking

Avaya Review

Great when it works, awful when something goes wrong and support is useless

Pros

Great product when it works. Great if you need a call center style VoIP Solution

Cons

Updates constantly cause issues with connectivity and support is slow to resolve issues.

Reasons for Choosing Avaya Aura Contact Center

Features that were promised but never delivered on

Great Communication Tool for Business

I am using Avaya phones over 3 years at Ford Motor Company. I had no issues and there is no complex thing to figure out. Just pick up the phone and use it. There are several modes you can use like DND; Do Not Disturb when you want to keep silence. The earphone is easily adaptable to use while you are in the audio meetings.

Pros

DND: Do not disturb mode Will have your silent mode to focus on your job easier.

Cons

I do not see any negative features that I experienced so far.

Riadh from ADACTIM

Good product But Outdated

We are moving to more open platforms in order to have more choices and consequently can reduce cost

Pros

Avaya is a solid platform that does the Job, it is easy to use

Cons

2 majors issues with this platform : 1) This platfom is becoming outdated 2) And It is a proprietary platform not open for connecting with devices from others manufacturers

Julio Cesar from Atento Colombia

Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer Implementation

The Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer development environment is ideal for creating applications in the Experience Portal, such as IVRs, POMs and other Voice applications. Its design is simple, minimalist and easy to use, its components and objects are visible to the developer, the logic through the Servlets or Datas is not complex, the integration with databases or web services is very useful and in summary , it is the best development environment to create voice applications that I have known

Pros

The ability to integrate with Soap and Restful web services and with SQL Server databases

Cons

The development IDE consumes many machine resources.

Tiana from Nexteer Automotive

Exactly the Quality you expect from avaya

Aura is an all encompassing tool to get your routing where it needs to be. The integration with analytics is also really helpful. We all know that you have to run a report at the end of every month and while this is more about calls, it doesn't let that part of contact center life fall by the wayside.

Pros

It works well with Avaya equipment and is very customizable. This 'suite' has so many option for contact center use.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve but any IT admin worth their salt will make it their own in no time.

Josh from Apple

Avaya Auras Alright

Avaya is what allows us to make calls within and outside of our organization, and without it, we wouldnt be able to do our jobs at all. No other program on the market is quite like Avaya.

Pros

I like that Avaya runs well and does not have many issues or crashes; Overall functionality is great. I like the ease of use with initiating conference calls or a video calls. With my line of work, we need a consistent and reliable communications program, and Avaya definitely has all that we are looking for.

Cons

Avaya call audio can sometimes be terrible, especially when used through a Virtual Private Network. Connection to Avaya can be on the slow side taking 15-20 seconds to fully connect when the program is started. Connection errors sometimes happen with Avaya and our extension numbers (though, to be fair, not sure if that is the program or the VPN.) Another con I would have to say is the initial setup (putting in server address, port configuration, enter extension number, password, etc.,) it can be a daunting setup process if you have to start over.

Jodi from Neponset Valley Oral Surgery

excellent, good quality

This software allows me to competently do my job without worrying about a phone call being disconnected or being able to locate the phone number of a patient who has previously called without a problem.

Pros

I would have to say my favorite thing about Avaya would be how easy it is to use. The way the phones are set up is very user friendly and makes a simple everyday task even easier! I like the display screen that comes on the phone.

Cons

My least favorite thing about the software would have to be the setting when the phone is placed on hold. There is no distinct ring to separate a line on hold vs a normal incoming phone call. The phone will continue to ring until it has been picked up when I think it would be most beneficial to have it ring a couple times every minute to remind you the line is on hold.

Great Communication Source

Sometimes phone calls got disconnected but you have the advantage of this app that it always shows the phone number the customer is calling so, you have a call history and in that way you can call the customer back to have a great resolution. At the end of the day, it's very useful to gained a great customer service.

Pros

What I like the most was the easier way that I get used to it, it's very easy to understand and to get adapt. I used to work with this feature, and, I used it on my daily tasks, it displays the phone number the customer is calling on screen of the Avaya. It is very efficient at call centers since you can hear clearly without any interruptions or any statics on the line.

Cons

It should have an easier way to transfer the calls sometimes it can get disconnected.

The best communication solution!

It is a super durable tool and too efficient. It keeps me communicated and without interruptions. The quality of the audio is second to none.

Pros

I use Avaya every day in the daily tasks of my work. It allows me to be communicated without interruptions. The device I use is very efficient, easy to use. It is definitely an indispensable tool if you want to have a communicative contact without failures.

Cons

I have been using Avaya for more than 3 years in my daily tasks at work and there is really nothing that I do not like or that I should improve. It is a super durable tool and too efficient.

The Avaya system is the only system our organization will use!

Pros

The Avaya system is the best in the industry and there are many options available to meet your needs. The system is extremely easy to use and is used in various industries. I personally enjoy the ability to have more than two lines.

Cons

I haven't found the ability to place someone on hold and putting the phone back into the retriever without it hanging up on the line. You have the option to press mute but the line will disconnect if you forget and put the headset back into the retriever.

Kali from RB Sales

Price keep going up

Pros

Our company loves the functionality of this system and all of the options that it offers. It really is the best system we have used for reasons such as easy transfers and group calls. The conference system is really nice as well.

Cons

The price keeps going up which caused our company to have to switch to a different system. Our new system does not have half of the options and is not as user friendly.

Avaya Aura platform is the best applications for voice communications in the world.

The most reliable voice platform by far

Pros

There is no other platform that comes even close to the amount of features and readability of the Avaya aura platform.

Stephanie from Miracle Steps

Industry: Computer Hardware

Making call center life easy

Pros

Avaya is reliable, intelligent and is the best solution for a call center. The products are high quality performance and the software makes the customer experience the best.

Cons

Ive never had a problem at work with my avaya phone or software.

Luc from ASSUMPTION LIFE

I used this program for both inbound and outbound calls

Cons

Phone call at its finest

Pros

To navigate from one call to another at the ease of yiur fingertips is simply amazing and very easy to use.

Cons

Just cant live with out this invention while working as you can handle multiple calls all at once with this

William from CenturyLink

Industry: Computer Networking

Working with Avaya on a daily basis

Pros

I like the ability to see what the caller is going to enquire about before the call is taken. Tracking of time is customizable. Integrates well with other systems

Cons

Calls can get lost when transferring calls

Gaurav from ADP

Avaya Aura, one of the best voicemailbox software

working and using Avaya aura can be said is a overall good

Pros

Cons

Avaya aura works good and is very user friendly,

Denise from Society of Petroleum Engineers

I could not get through my day without Avaya

Pros

The Avaya system in uniformly the most valuable tech I use. It allows for a seamless use of my computer to my phone system. It makes collaborating across digital devices easy.

Leo from Texas Health & Human Services

From a novice to expert in months

I was brought in from Networking to fill in for the Comm. Specialist position. Between Avaya and CenturyLink, I went from not knowing anything about the platform to managing over 600 devices within weeks. It only took a couple of months to fully engulf myself with the world.

Pros

The Aura platform is very customizable, if you can think it up, you can configure it to do what you need.

Cons

It does take some time to get the hang of. Once you learn your basic commands, it's easy to expand deeper and quicker into the Avaya world.

Angela from TransUnion

My customer support system with amazing call facility

Avaya Aura is nowadays my most favorite application because of its advanced communication techniques that helps me to communicate within or outside my organization in a better way.

Pros

This application is quite useful for automatic call distribution system that allows a magnificent call distributing services within an organization. I can even record a lot of calls through its recording features that allows me to record each and every call to have a better record or history of my work.

Cons

For me this application is a huge life savior because it enables me to track each and every call whether am using it inside my organization or even outside. Thus, for me there is nothing to worry about in this particular product.

tiffany from hub group

avaya

Pros

The functionality of this program is great its easy to use and set up

Cons

it could use a little more visual aspect. but works great

Tonya from Arise Platform

Let's Talk

I am a user for an at-home call center. This system provides an effective way to communicate with the consumer to provide services.

Pros

This is a software program which bridges the needs of the parenting company with an independent contractor to service the needs of the consumer. The parent company is the actual provider generally which takes care of the billing. I like the ability to talk with the customers through a clear and efficient system. It is well integrated with other software needs to provide quality voice interactions.

Cons

The system is not fail-safe. Like all software there are challenges. There are issues sometimes that limit the usage to the parent company's integration. I can not say if it is actually AVAYA issues or parent company integration configuration.

Jorge from B&B Manufacturing

Industry: Machinery

Very good software.

The ability of real-time multi communication.

Pros

We like the capability of using it on multiple stations , the reports and the fact that it is easy to use and reliable.

Cons

We dont like that it is a bit expensive, but is all depending on where you are going to use it and where.

Jeffrey from Public Safety

Avaya aura

Good once you get the thing going, that may be a faster way but it works good and covers a lot of devices for communication

Pros

Coming from the telecommunications field this was a nice update for a convergence office. Lots of features and functionality, avaya does. Ot let you down

Cons

Can be a task to Install and use, you have to understand the back end of it, but once you have it up its great

Serhat from BSH Turkey

Best communication software!

Easy communication.

Pros

The best side of this software is that it has a very easy use from the beginning. Even its setup is very easy and while daily usage it provides a precise interface with all options.

Cons

There might be some double run problems. While one Avaya.exe is running you can open another one bu mistake.

Jillian from Florida State University

Avaya Review

Pros

I like that Avaya can be used as a physical VoIP phone or even as a softphone that is used through the computer. Its easy to install and use.

Cons

If you close out the Avaya Aura Platform software app on your computer, you have to reset the whole computer in order for it to pop back up.

Great Product!

It is very easy to use, has options to put restrictions if necessary when making a call, it also allows you to trace the events of the call.

Pros

Excellent product! It has everything you need to have a successful call center or a telephone service company.

Cons

I personally didn't have anything to say negative about the product.

Melinda from World Travel Holdings

Loved using Avaya

Pros

I love the quality it provided talking with my customers.

Cons

It does not have an easy transfer option

Raila from Achieve Test Prep - The Fastest Way to Earn Your RN & BSN

suitable for business

Reliable software for all communication tasks.

Pros

We have used this software for a lot of years and tested to be efficient and make sure all calls are recorded, listed and monitored

Cons

Not much cons about this software as it is efficient for all call related task. And very low to none down time.

Good solution

I can suggest that for big compony employees which has two or more location. This is the best solution.

Pros

It is best way of mobility. I can reach my desktop phone number from everywhere.

Cons

It should be support conference in three or more callers.

Jon from Richland School District One

Avaya

Pros

What I like most about Avaya is the ability to handle multiple calls. This is a very nice feature

Cons

Haven't really had an issue with Avaya yet. Two thumbs up.

D. SKye from Micro Focus

Avaya brings carrier class service to the enterprise

Well, if you have the money, then it is easy to scale, upgrade, and manage. But I still recommend a cloud service to get more bang for the buck.

Pros

The Avaya Aura platform gives you the same features that carriers have, redundancy, failover, dialplans, advanced routing, etc.

Cons

well the biggest drawback to the Avaya Aura platform is definitely cost. Another is managing hardware, and software. There are advantages to having your telephony services running in the cloud, but on prem requires a set of support personnel with very specific Avaya expertise.

Bertis from Collective Solution

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Avaya Greatness

Great tool easy to handle once the experience is gain. I wish it was a little bit more simple.

Pros

I like that you can measure or keep track of time, very well with this program. An excellent choice for a company who want the most of its employees.

Cons

Even with its greatness, this program as any other has its drawback; that is that the tome keeping is so precise, it can get confusing as well. Some functions at first are hard to understand.

Raul from Cypher Systems Group

Avaya Aura Platform is a competitive choice for contact center solutions.

Pros

Avaya Aura Platform is an advanced unified communication and all comes together. The phones and hardware, in general, shows great compatibility.

Cons

The customer support could be better, also the documentation and tutorials are not easy to find online.

Aaron from Trinity Lutheran Church and School

The Avaya platform has a variety of features, but is difficult to initiate for novice users.

Pros

The Avaya User Interface that is accessible online is a nice feature. Not being tied to the actual server is a nice option. I do appreciate the layout of the interface, tabs, etc.

Cons

The Help side of this software is very minimal, especially for a novice user. Whenever there is an issue with the phone system, it usually requires a phone call to the installer which is an hour! Wishing there was an online chat option for the Help/Support options.

Massimo from Questrade

Crystal clear video and voice connection

Almost never any problems. Make it easy to connect to colleagues no matter where they are.

Pros

The Avaya aura platform is great for video conferencing when you aboslutely need the connection to work.

Cons

Sometimes it's difficult to sync with third party cameras

Anthony from Private Practice

Avaya makes communication across sites easier.

Pros

I liked that it was easy to connect with others in my business, and that generally the applications were bug-free and smooth.

Cons

I think most of what I did not like had more to do with my connection, not the platform itself.

Claudia from NVOMS

I've been using Avaya for a little while now and i love it, it is very easy to use and functional!!!

I love that it's very practical and easy to learn.

Pros

I like that it allows you to be in one phone call with multiple people while just using one line, It's really helpful for conference calls.

Cons

I dislike that you could potentially pick up another line by accident, there's a possibility of someone listing to your private call and you won't even notice it.

Aly from Zycus

Telecom solutions! Avaya is the answer.

Needed a reliable vendor for telecom solutions.

Pros

Switched from Polycom due to frequent issues. Avaya is extremely smooth. Definitely a great solution.

Cons

Had a few problems during implementation, calls were getting dropped and we couldn't hear correctly, but after the implementation and highlighting this, they were quick to resolve.

Juan from Focus Group

This tool It great and easy to use!

Pros

The capacity It has for making calls, hold calls and tranfer to another teams! The interface Is is really easy to use and you can understand the use very easy.

Cons

I do not have any feed back for this software but maybe the way in which you register in the application should be easier.

Kasandra from MCCC

Avaya makes working remote a breeze

Pros

It gives me the flexibility to do my job at home and on the go. Allows me to use my computer or smartphone for work calls with no difficult.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about Avaya. Just like any new software solution, it takes sometime to setup and adjust.

Gabe from RB Sales Organization

High Quality Interface

Pros

The system was very user friendly. It was very easy to maneuver through calls and to see who in the office was in/out based on the symbols shown.

Cons

The price tag is why we ended up switching to a different software.

AAP Review

Pros

Use my work number straight from my cellphone and contact clients. Great functionality

Cons

Glitchy mobile app sometimes. Difficult to initially set up on certain devices.

Good phone system

Pros

Adequate phone system for what I need it for. Better than landline

Cons

Could have more features. Otherwise it's good

Caroline from Labs

Receptionist

Pros

Easy to use as this phone system is a simple system for a small office and we do not need that many phones.

Cons

old system and many numbers to puch for each feature and I cannot figure out how to allow for more rings before voice mail picks up