Text-Em-All

Text-Em-All Reviews

RATING:

• icon"This software is easy to use and great to keep in contact with my furloughed employees."
  • icon"This was some of the first software that we used to call or notify groups at once. It was extremely easy to use and I loved that you knew instantly who received the call/message and who didn't."
  • icon"IT's quick and easy to setup a robocall to my employees. It helps me get the word out easily and efficiently."
  • icon"Not a lot of time to review new features and functions BECAUSE of the type of usage and fear of using the software incorrectly because of this."
  • icon"I think that there should be a way to change the recording for a scheduled call. If you have already set it up, you have to cancel and redo it to change the recording this is dumb."
  • icon"It conflicts with the Do Not Call registry, so those patrons will not be contacted."

All Text-Em-All Reviews

Heather

Excellant Service!

We are super busy ! Our offices are open 8 am - 5 pm but we have folks working all over the state at all times of the day and night, Call em all allows our staff to communicate with high volumes of folks at all time quickly and efficiently with out even having to have lift a phone!!

Pros

I love that we can set up calls and texts days in advance without the worry of forgetting! Very convenient way to communicate with all of our associates all times of day no matter where we are at or what we are doing!

Cons

I only have great things to say! I have not had any trouble with the program at all!

Curran

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Easy fast robocalls!

It's a very nice platform, very versatile, and no complaints!!!!

Pros

IT's quick and easy to setup a robocall to my employees. It helps me get the word out easily and efficiently!

Cons

I think that there should be a way to change the recording for a scheduled call. If you have already set it up, you have to cancel and redo it to change the recording.....this is dumb

Response from Call-Em-All

Hi Curran, Thanks for the feedback. We were able to look at your Call-Em-All account and it looks like you are on our older platform. We have released a newer version of our service that would allow you to input new audio into a scheduled broadcast instead of having to delete and redo the entire broadcast again. The upgraded pages can only be changed over by the master account holder. If you'd like to let them know or have them reach out, we're happy to help! There is no cost to upgrade. I hope this information was helpful. Please feel free to give us a call at 877-226-3080 if you have any additional questions or need any assistance. We're happy to help!

Replied November 2018

Cindy

Industry: Restaurants

Why we choice text -em -all

Can send out more detailed directions

Pros

Ability to stay in touch no matter what with employees

Cons

Cost of products. Other than that I thought it worked grear

Great for churches!

I'm utilizing CEA at my church in the following ways. 1) We send out a short (30-40 second) devotional every weekday morning from our pastors that we record ahead of time. We have had a very good response with this and have many people subscribed who don't even go to our church! 2) We send out vans to pick youth up in our community for our midweek youth group and use the texting features of CEA to send RSVP texts that the kids reply to so we can plan our van routes. 3) We use both calls and texts for special announcements we need to get to our congregation quickly. These include emergency prayer requests, weather cancelations, important reminders, etc. Overall, CEA has been a great service for us and we don't regret anything about signing up with them!

Pros

The flexibility that Call-Em-All offers is stellar! The ability to survey your call recipients is great. If you do the subscription, having the ability to send unlimited calls and texts and not having to be concerned about how many credits you're using is a relief. I think the price is very reasonable also.

Cons

I have used another texting software solution that had an accompanying app that was very nice. I wish CEA had one that you could receive notifications of replies to your text broadcasts and quickly send a reply of your own back. It would make the conversation ability of the software much easier.

Josh

review

We use the system daily to stay in communication with our church family. We send out encouraging messages as well as important prayer requests, schedule changes, reminders, updates, and more. This helps us stay connected with each other every day.

Pros

Helps us communicate quickly and easily to send updates, reminders, and more in an easy to use fashion.

Cons

Some mobile users like to receive a voicemail instead of a text. It would be nice to have an option to switch them to voicemail instead of text, with text being the default. We are able to work around this by sending a separate voice only message to those few numbers who want a voicemail instead of text. We like the new feature that allows you to select the previous voicemails so we don't have to call in to record a second message for these recipients.

Tara

Great Customer Service

We've had great success with Call 'Em All, from adding the text messaging feature to our account, to friendly and helpful staff available via phone or chat to help with any problems (usually user error) we run in to. I would recommend this product to anyone needing to communicate on a large scale to clients and customers.

Pros

The Call 'Em All interface is very user-friendly. If you are not able to find something quickly, there is always a representative available to chat.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found anything that I do not like about the software. It's easy to navigate and is formatted nicely for easy readability.

Call-Em-All Integration with F1

We switched from using a software called MoGiv that did not handle a big issue well. The integration MoGiv had with F1 was sloppy at best, but most of all the support received when issues were had was minimal and not clear. We were down for two months at one point with no information as to why this issue had happened and we were continually told that they were just, "working on it".

Pros

CEA is used mainly for texting our congregants. With this integration, you have to keep your groups in F1 updated, as they import into CEA and can be pulled at any time. After the initial connection with F1, it imports your groups but as you update the groups in F1, it will update them in CEA. The experience of creating a text broadcast/campaign is so easy, they literally walk you through step-by-step instructions. We not only enjoy the broadcasts, but the ability to follow up to replies sent from our congregants is huge. When people have questions, we can reach back out to them and let them know if we have answers to their questions/requests.

Cons

The only con about this software is that initial set up of messengers (people who can use the software) was a little confusing, but after time I understood what it took to create the accounts correctly.

Clint

Staff Scheduling

Our issues have been minor and were resolved right away.

Pros

The program allows us to separate our staff by departments and ft/pt/casual positions. We can customize our search pending the shift that needs covering. It saves us so much time and money when it comes to filling shifts and you can do it from any computer or location. It is great for doing fan out call for when you have those emergencies.

Cons

We are in Canada and I hate the exchange rate even though the program saves us thousands of dollars a year.

Victor

Call em all is awesome!

It is an awesome software I can use to communicate with the disciples of my church because it’s through text message. And yes there are apps like Facebook that you can communicate with many people at once however not everyone has or check their Facebook at all times. And with text everyone gets the message!

Pros

It is very user friendly and easy to navigate when scheduling a broadcast

Cons

Sometimes the broadcasts are a couple of minutes later than the time I scheduled

Katie

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Call Em All is fantastic for busy recruiters

Call Em All is fantastic. Just last week we had a huge snow storm that shut down a lot of the businesses. We were all working remotely that day. This software allowed us to notify all the employees at once to let them know we were closed and not to report to work.

Pros

I love that we can contact all candidates at once with job openings, or important information regarding business operations. It saves so much time instead of having to make calls, and sending out text messages individually.

Cons

No cons, the software has worked very well for us.

Jessica

Industry: Oil & Energy

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Excellent Service

My company uses the service to send messages out to employees letting them know they if a certain document needs to be turned in that has expired or if they are eligible for benefits. Our safety department also uses the software to keep employees up to date on training.

Pros

Ease of use Convenience factor User Friendly

Cons

Limited characters when sending out a text, but I'm not that's not your rule

Reasons for choosing Text-Em-All

Quality of Service

Response from Call-Em-All

Thanks for the positive feedback

Replied October 2019

Tracy

Industry: Libraries

Tracy, Public Library Administrative Assistant

We used to call patrons when their materials were available, but it was a tedious and manual process. Using Call-Em-All frees up staff to interact with and assist more patrons.

Pros

Call-Em-All is easy to use and quick to set up. Start to finish is only a couple of minutes.

Tim

Industry: Mining & Metals

Update

Mu overall experience with Call-em All is definitely positive and I would recommend them.

Pros

It is a real time saver, making numerous calls with little effort on my part. I use it daily to contact hundreds of contractors using very little time on my part.

Cons

I'm not sure that I like the updated version as much as the previous one.

rose

CALL-EM-ALL SAVES TIME

We use Call-Em-All to inform customers of parts received and repairs completed. Easy, peasy.

Pros

In today's fast paced world, Call-Em-All is a breath of fresh air. It is surprisingly easy to use--easier than buying on Amazon! You are led through the process with prompts and only takes seconds to use. The cost is minimal and well worth it.

Cons

I've yet to find any problems with this product. The option to add number individually or download a group is a plus.

Response from Call-Em-All

Rose, We really appreciate that you took the time to leave us a great review and we are blushing that you consider us "easy to use--easier than buying on Amazon". Thanks for being a valued Call-Em-All customer.

Replied May 2020

Elaine

Industry: Law Practice

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Use for Emergencies Only

Pros

The ability to reach everyone by phone and text message within seconds.

Cons

Because we use this software so infrequently, there are some updates that can be confusing when trying to set up at a moments notice for emergency notifications. Not a lot of time to review new features and functions BECAUSE of the type of usage and fear of using the software incorrectly because of this.

Response from Call-Em-All

Elaine, Thank you for the review and for providing valuable feedback on the ways in which we can improve our service. If you are still experiencing an issue with the creation of your voice or text broadcast, our customer service team is available to help answer any questions by email at support@call-em-all.com or by phone at 877-226-3080.

Replied March 2020