All CallHippo Reviews

Tanya

Mental Health Care, 11 - 50 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed October 2021

Great little tool for sales calls

Eric

Reviewed October 2020

Great Customer Support by CallHippo Team | [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was helping me today and he ROCKS! Any time I have needed questions answered, the support team has been extremely helpful.

PROS

Once you learn to use it, it is very easy and robust. It does more than what we need it to do, and the price is great.

CONS

Our agency sets up many accounts for our clients. Sometimes the anti-fraud department flags our new accounts. Our clients pay their CallHippo bill directly so we have many accounts rather than just one. Regardless, the new account openings are resolved quickly.

Pricing and support

Peter Ian

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2023

Feedback

Whenever I have questions about the product, it's reassuring to know that the chat support team is consistently available. It feels as if they are accessible around the clock, 24/7.

PROS

I have the capability to record our conversation, and if needed, I can also invite Customer Support to join us in real-time via Zoom for immediate assistance.

CONS

I'm looking forward to the return of the monthly subscription option for purchasing a single line.

Reason for choosing CallHippo

I decided to go with CallHippo over the alternative products for a few reasons. First and foremost, CallHippo's local payment acceptance made the process more convenient for me. Additionally, their customer support has been consistently responsive and helpful whenever I've had questions or issues. The flexibility and features provided by CallHippo also aligned well with my business needs. All these factors combined made CallHippo the ideal choice for me.

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

To acquire Nextiva, It require a US card, while it's worth noting that Callhippo accepts local payment methods.

Erica

Reviewed November 2022

CallHippo Sucks and I would not recommend it to anyone

It is extremely expensive but when I was looking at them I was told they were cheaper than Just call which is NOT the case. I spend more money on Calls per month than I did with Just Call (Just Call was a much better option all around compared to CallHippo).. and you can find a phone software like ConneXio that doesn't charge per call and they are way cheaper per person and so far much better quality (never had an issue with ConneXio). CallHippo charged me for 10 employees for the year and after 2 months we went down to 5 and they would not give me a refund, they gave me 6 months more on my contract "free" they said. With all the issues we have been having with the system lately I asked them to compensate me again and they extended me another 6 months "Free".... I don't want to be with them any longer. They Suck. I want to cut ties and go but they won't budge and let me out of the contract. And for the record, it is NOT FREE... their calls are so expensive that I end up paying them $60 a month on top of what I paid per person just for calling credits. I don't want to give them another dime.

PROS

I don't. It always has issues. We are a call center and I don't have time for issues.

CONS

It is connected to my CRM but it doesn't log the recordings into the CRM at all. You have to hunt for them on their website. It always has an issue, can't call out, drops calls, dialer does not work to push extensions when the call goes through... etc...

Reason for choosing CallHippo

I was told it was better and cheaper. I am now moving to ConneXio which we have been using for about 3 months now on one of our projects and I love them. They are much cheaper and much better quality and never any issues!!!

I was told it was cheaper. IT IS NOT - WAY MORE EXPENSIVE

Hi Erica, Really apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a mail at success@callhippo.com and cc escalation@callhippo.com, we will look into this concern to resolve it on priority.

Replied December 2022

Esitere

Staffing and Recruiting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Callhippo

Good experience in general. The calls are loud and clear despite the bad internet connection.

PROS

It's easy to use and self explanatory. It's really affordable. Inbound calls are smooth and do not bounce back

CONS

I can't send messages and sometimes switching to another number can take time

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

Expenses and the option to use different numbers with the same dailer

Bilal

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2023

One of the best Dialer

Overall its a wonderful experience having call hippo as a primary dialer for a call center but still you guys need to work on after sales services.

PROS

Call Hippo provides the best prices in VoIP

CONS

Customer service is too slow, Like they reply so late

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

Aircall customer was so bad, that they don't reply you in a weeks

Somesh

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2020

READ & ASK Before Make a Purchase of the Service

- Try Skype for Business with call number their support is brilliant.

PROS

- You can get a different service with better support 'skype for business'.

CONS

- Discuss your Use Case with the support team before making the purchase. - Support doesn't even understand your use case properly due to lack of knowledge. - They will try to sell you the product no matter what so, please get all the response over email as proof of refund. - You don't receive SMS for verification. So, the service doesn't work. - You don't receive calls for verification from Google Voices, Gmail, Google Adwords, Upwork. - Again make sure ask before you make the final purchase because they don't wanna refund wanna your money - Also, their automation mailer will disturb you even if you are on a call with them.

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

- Receive SMS for verification - Receive phone calls from Google Voices, Gmail, Google Adwords, Upwork.

Hi Somesh, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at onboarding@callhippo.com with CC to help@callhippo.com

Replied May 2021

Shajeeth

Building Materials, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Excellent customer Support

PROS

What stood out most about CallHippo VOIP was its user-friendly interface, providing seamless call management. The extensive feature set, including call recording and analytics, enhanced communication efficiency. The affordability, scalability, and responsive customer support further solidified CallHippo as our preferred VOIP solution

CONS

I couldn't find anything negative about the system

Reason for choosing CallHippo

CallHippo stood out among alternatives due to its intuitive interface, robust features like call recording and analytics, competitive pricing, and responsive customer support. The seamless integration with our workflow and scalability made it the ideal choice for our communication needs.

Ian

Reviewed February 2024

Callhippo is very easy to use and has a good quality for inbound and outbound calls.

I am happy I chose CallHippo. I never encountered any problems using it.

PROS

The quality of the phone system and it is very easy to use. It is very user-friendly.

CONS

It is still not complete. I hope they add more features that would be functional to most companies.

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

CallHippo is not expensive and has a good quality in making outbound calls.

Abhishek

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Great customer service

It is great, especially the customer service. [sensitive content hidden] is particularly brilliant at what she does as help desk executive

PROS

interface is awesome

Hadar

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2024

First day of use in the CallHippo

This is a good platform overall, easy to use and easy to set up and ARPITA was very helpful

PROS

It is very easy to see messages in a phone-like presentation

CONS

The pricing system is very confusing, I had to reach out to your support for this matter, and my suggestion is to create a pricing simulator for this matter.

Accounting, 1 employee

Reviewed November 2020

Customer Service Excellence

Their sales team was very effective and ALL of their support infrastructure is incredibly responsive. I always have direct and swift access to a LIVE person by messenger directly on their website who respond within seconds. Chat logs remain if you're using the same browser for continuity, and the customer service representatives treat you as if they truly value your business. They are very courteous, professional, and work hard to alleviate issues. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were amongst the most professional and accommodating group of support representatives I've worked with.

PROS

The software is feature rich with a PC app, phone app, dual channel switch options for improved network connectivity, address book, SMS, and many switchboard options.

CONS

The quality of the product is less than expected; calls are dropped, SMS texting isn't always able to send, and the PC app is very buggy.

Reason for choosing CallHippo

I didn't test any other product. Truth be told, I regret my decision to change and wish I had not done so. Even with the feature I desired, the product quality is behind Grasshopper, noticeably. However, the value you get, as CallHippo is cheaper, and their amazing customer service availability and attention (Grasshopper does not offer live support so readily), CallHippo is a great service and product.

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

I wanted a feature on the PC dialer app that allowed for adding contact information for SMS chat threads CallHippo had that feature and Grasshopper did not.

RaviRaj

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Really Great Virtual Number Product for any IT Start-Up.

As an IT start-up, I am in a need of US virtual number to expand my business in the USA. so I came to know about all Callhippo. I visited the website to know more about the offerings which they provide and started chatting with [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. she helped me to understand the platform resolve my queries before purchase and assisted me to get quick onboard. also, arrange my call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] this guy also helped me to configure the entire system and resolve all technical queries. so as a support Callhippo is 10/10. I am really satisfied with the product and support.

PROS

The most interesting feature is that I can place outgoing calls and also receive calls from all over the globe and through the same I can increase our customer experience as well as increase our sales. so truly it's a great product for me.

CONS

Not found any. everything is great. The system is very essential.

Reason for choosing CallHippo

Very user-friendly, Quick support, and most importantly Callhippo teams support & guidance [SENSITIVE CONTENT] both are the very knowledgeable and the best solution providers of your queries.

Raymond

Human Resources, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

CallHippo is a Geat Value!

It worked great for the temporary project needs we had. Very easy to set up and use. Customer support was excellent, thanks again to [SENSITIVE CONTENT]!

PROS

Our team found CallHippo to be very easy to use and it was super quick to set up.

CONS

The only criticism is that it was very difficult to find how to cancel my account, once we no longer needed it. But [SENSITIVE CONTENT] in Support was very helpful and quickly gave me the information I needed. Way to go, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]! We used CallHippo for a client's project that is now complete, so we no longer need the service.

Reason for choosing CallHippo

CallHippo had the best balance of features, reliability and price. Though VoxImplant is cheaper, the quality was better with CallHippo. MSTeams are all well and good, and a solid product, but astronomically much more costly than CallHippo.

Shirley

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Phone didn't work for most of the month. Don't bother with this one.

When your core service doesn't work, why am I even a customer.

PROS

Signing up and paying was super easy. That's about it - Everything else was horrible. Other VoIPs are so much more competent.

CONS

Phone number didn't work for most of the first month even though I did all the paperwork and even got a "good to go!" from customer service on the very first day. I requested cancellation and then was auto-charged for the second month anyway. Horrible customer service. Expect a ton of back and forth with incompetent, lying idiots.

Reason for choosing CallHippo

I shouldn't have. Dialpad was 100% better. Should've noticed the red flags from these reviews!

Carlos

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Jinty

At the begining is frustrating that they share the FAQs witohut doing some proving questions, I know that it might save time on some scenarios but as Admins or Managers we already read all the faqs before asking for help so in this case didn´t save time, bur Jintu was super helpfull and was with me untill the problem was fixed!

PROS

Easy to use and the support team is very usefull if they don´t have a feature they built it for you and that is just great

CONS

Reporting could be easier to download, as well the desing is bad, as the UX, as well they should integrate de dialer on the dashboard and avoid having 2 taps open to monitor and work

Price and expecting more features

Price and expecting more features

Renewables & Environment, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2023

Pipedrive and Hippo

Very good

PROS

Support is excellent, integrations is good with Pipedrive. Customer support is very responsive.

CONS

Need voice drop in my version in Professional version with no charge for minutes.

Reason for choosing CallHippo

Allowed single seat license.

price