CallHippo

CallHippo Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Easy to set up, looks like good cost effective solution for my need."
  • icon"Phone App - alternative to mobile. Amazing costumer support - they reply in the chat very fast."
  • icon"It is a basket of valuable solutions for SME and individuals like me."
  • icon"Lack of voice mail drop and sms sequences was annoying in that i had to find different solutions to then stitch together."
  • icon"The lack of paying attention to detail in the web pages was evident in similar problems that occurred getting the software to work."
  • icon"There are times when connections drop, and this can cause inconvenience."

All CallHippo Reviews

Tanya

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Great little tool for sales calls

Fortune

Great Customer Support!

Pros

CallHippo has a very responsive customer support team. CallHippo has always ensured that my team receives the best customer support anyone can get. When we had problems during the initial setting up process, the support staff provided fast real time solutions that that impressed me. The customer service people always make sure that customers are treated with the utmost respect and attention and I can say it isn't about what I heard alone but I have firsthand experience of the way they work. The CallHippo system works without glitches and I really like the Call Recording feature which has been of great help. CallHippo is affordable and has great customer service and attributes. My verdict: It's worth a try. You'll be glad you did.

Cons

I'm really satisfied with the way it works. All I can say is that the software development team continue to improve on the excellent job they've done so far.

Nancy

New User, Happy So Far

I am able to record my calls now, and although I chose to purchase a new CRM along with it, I can also integrate and log those calls to clients accordingly. Overall, I'm happy with the system. I will specifically name two reps that helped me with my transition and navigation of the system, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. Both were very patient with me and quick to respond to my inquiries. I even gave Vishali's email to a colleague and she helped him quickly, too. Customer service is very important, and I really like that I'm able to reach out to them directly if necessary.

Pros

My industry now requires calls to be recorded and retained for 10 years, so I had to find a program that would work but was also affordable. This seems like it will work very well for me, now and hopefully, in the future.

Cons

There are a lot of features that I do not use and I find it a little overwhelming when I open the page, but I'm still learning the system. I think the differences in the 2 call systems choices to purchase, Pro or Ultmate, could be explained a little better, especially pertaining to Call System, which I did not need. I almost purchased the wrong plan and only discovered it by accident because I asked a question.

Price

Ivan

October 2022

Whatsapp doesnt work at all

its the worst experience possible. I have Paid for a number and tried to connect it business whatsapp. and it has been three weeks now that i am getting "working on it" from support team and no results. i dont need this number for anything else but whatsapp, thus i feel throwing out money for nothing.

Pros

looks easy to start with. support team is willing to respond, however with no real actions behind.

Cons

i have paid only to connect whatsapp and it has never happened

Response from CallHippo

Hi Ivan Alekseev, Really apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a mail at success@callhippo.com and cc escalation@callhippo.com, we will look into this concern to resolve it on priority.

Replied November 2022

Peter

August 2022

Very good voip.

good customer service

Pros

I dont have mobile service at my location, so this allows me to have an australian mobile number and use it over starlink internet service.

Cons

the app is a bit clunky and the web app is too. cant make calls if i include the 0 in prefix in a number. eg +6104020 must be +614020

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

needs sns and mobile number. skype quality very bad

Dhiraj

October 2022

Callhippo Review after using for almost one year

I am very satisfied with the services. The best part of the service is the customer service, specially [SENSITIVE CONTENT], he always resolves my queries, even the tiniest one. When we were new [SENSITIVE CONTENT] helped us very well in setting everything up. Even today when I say hello on the website chat section, all the customer care representative answers timely.

Pros

- Its ease of use - App while using on laptop and mobile - Dialler has many options - Ap on mobile is very user friendly -

Cons

- Sometimes connections during calls gets lagged - The app on mobile always ask for giving rating. - There could have been more features like ring central. - You could provide physical telephone to customers in India also.

Reasons for choosing CallHippo

Because of the availability of customer service in India, inexpensive and only the amounts are deducted while calling as per the time.

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

Ring central was little expensive and they don't have customer service in India.

Jignesh

Best Support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]

I am using callhippo service for more than one year and my experience is quite well till now and I have contacted Mr Jitendra to expand my subscription and he has provided me the best deal and support.

Pros

Easy to call, good connection, easy to manage and customer support Call recording feature Smart switch feature

Cons

As of now I have not experienced any cons but for sure in future I will be giving feedback if I feel like.

Reasons for choosing CallHippo

This is my first telephonic software. I have not used any software before.

Somesh

READ & ASK Before Make a Purchase of the Service

- Try Skype for Business with call number their support is brilliant.

Pros

- You can get a different service with better support 'skype for business'.

Cons

- Discuss your Use Case with the support team before making the purchase. - Support doesn't even understand your use case properly due to lack of knowledge. - They will try to sell you the product no matter what so, please get all the response over email as proof of refund. - You don't receive SMS for verification. So, the service doesn't work. - You don't receive calls for verification from Google Voices, Gmail, Google Adwords, Upwork. - Again make sure ask before you make the final purchase because they don't wanna refund wanna your money - Also, their automation mailer will disturb you even if you are on a call with them.

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

- Receive SMS for verification - Receive phone calls from Google Voices, Gmail, Google Adwords, Upwork.

Response from CallHippo

Hi Somesh, we are trying to find you in our data tools to solve your concerns but could not find you. Can you please send us a mail at onboarding@callhippo.com with CC to help@callhippo.com

Replied May 2021

call center solution

I will test it for a while to see if its fits my business

Pros

the solution offers features to manage calls and SMS, I like to use it because the interface is very minimalist.

Cons

The interface is not very pleasant to use. They can well improve it

Sanjay

Industry: Computer Networking

very Good

good

Pros

All The Feathers Are most impactful and perfect.

Cons

Nothing Else But Right Now We are enjoying These Software.

Susan

Support on new set up

So far so good

Pros

Easy to use - [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was of great help with my questions and was fast to resolve.

Cons

Haven't seen it yet, easy to use. Support team is so helpful [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very helpful on 2nd Nov.

Reasons for choosing CallHippo

Options of getting virtual number

Mert

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

CallHippo Service

amazing, I just chatted with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] from their customer support and he was extremely helpful.

Pros

how easy it is to use, and how all I need is implemented into it

Cons

i like it all so far, I do not have any complaints about the service

Johan

Great support!

Love it!

Pros

Integration was very easy with the help of the great support team.

Cons

Sometimes the Dialer takes time to open in a new tab - maybe that can be improved upon.

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

I was not able to make outound calls on the plan I was on.

Amit

Excellent Sales and Support Team, But could use a few more features and integrations.

Overall I am more satisfied here than, dial pad, phone.com and cloud.io. Even Zendesk support wasn't that great and don't even get me started on Zoom phone setup. What a nightmare compared to yours. You guys are onto something, don't lose your excellent support and sales strategy.

Pros

Ease of use, and how quickly I could implement my setup. Moreover the quick and friendly sales and support team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Support were just wonderful people to work with.

Cons

It would have been great if we can implement a team chat plugging for my website right through here like it is with zoom and zendesk, but for now, I think you have some room to grow on your product interface development and integration to implement for the future, which is pivotal for your company.

Reasons for choosing CallHippo

Your support, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quick response and willingness to explain everything over a quick screen share was enough for me to get started with this solutions. and Today, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quick responses and answers were enough for me to know that I will stick around for a bit longer. :) Happy Customer today.

Reasons for switching to CallHippo

Lack of support and quick response from their customer service team. these days I don't have time to wait for someone to call me back the next day on a ticket or even 2 hours from now. Times have changed and I don't think they realize this.

Aaron

Industry: Veterinary

Thank you so much [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], phenomenal Customer Service!

Incredible rate, quality, customer support, everyone goes above and beyond the call of duty to make sure that their customers are well taken care of and it is something that is noticible from the very first moment you sign on with a customer service rep. As someone who works in I.T. and handles situations like these on a daily basis I can appreciate just how much work goes into the service they provide to their customers, and this speaks volumes. The time I spent with my customer service rep. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] there were many moments where the conversation could have ended with my issue left unresolved, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was patient and strategically helped me find a solution to the issue I was having. Individuals like this are a HUGE asset to a company, and with individuals like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the team I have no doubt that the future is very bright for CallHippo.

Pros

Provides all the features that would need and then some. There are lots of services to choose from but no matter which service you choose having reliable customer service is critical to making it all work.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is the robot voice for the voicemail technology could probably be upgraded. But they also allow you to upload your own pre-recorded audio file which works perfectly for me so it wasn't really an issue at all.

Reasons for choosing CallHippo

Customer service is the reason I stayed. If you want a company that bends over backward for you to make sure that you are happy then you will be right at home with CallHippo. My customer service agent spent his New Year's Eve patiently assisting me with my telecom needs. Individuals who work like this and perform benevolent deeds like these have a way of rewarding individuals 10-fold in the long run. I wish only the very best to CallHippo and to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for such phenomenal guidance and support. Thank you a million times over, and a very Happy New Year to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the CallHippo friends & family.

Hugo