• Pros

• "The customer service with this company is really amazing. They are great at taking feedback and like to try to incorporate this into their product roadmap."

• "Good software in general easy to use when everything is working properly"

• "We love the ease of use for both the agency as well as for our clients. We also love the mobile app for us and clients"

• Cons

• "There are issues from time to time with bad numbers. However, for the most part their customer service is quick to fix."

• "The reporting takes a little time to get the hang of, but once you've got it down - it isn't too bad. "

• "- the support can be more responsive - the pricing can be reduced - the features can be more expanded"

Browse CallRail Reviews

Chris from GNGF

Easy to use and great data gained from all types of marketing campaigns.

Pros

Several years ago, call tracking used to be done by hardcoding the tracking number into your website and that is not ideal for SEO. However, when I stumbled upon CallRail I fell in love with the ease of use, SEO-friendliness, and call data. The dynamic number insertion is so clutch! I currently have over 100 websites using CallRail and it is crucial to proving the value of my marketing efforts.

Emma from Gruen Agency

High Quality and Reliable Call Tracking Software

CallRail saves us a lot of time by presenting the data in Google Analytics where all of our other KPIs are housed. My team has also had very positive experiences with the customer service team.

Pros

The main reason we switched from another call tracking software is because of the fact that CallRail integrates directly with Google Analytics. I love that we are able to set up phone calls as a goal right in GA. This also then means it integrates directly with our GDS reporting software.

Cons

I wish that you could choose the timeframe in which two calls from the same number is deemed a unique call or not. The 30 day timeframe is a long time and if a user calls on the 1st and then again on the 27th of a month, for example, it could be for two separate sales/conversions.

Lloyd from Shaking Cup

Zero Customer Support

I was on the pro plan and spent a very large amount of money a month use the service you would think the customer support would be better but it’s not the staff when you finally do get someone are rude condescending and sarcastic on the phone. I took my 30 phone numbers in my business and clients to a different company I would not recommend using this company if you feel you ever will need any support they don’t care about you or your company.

Pros

It’s cheap. That’s about it. Get what you pay for. They track your phone calls they track your numbers the plug-ins are easy they change their navigation so I that’s not easy anymore

Cons

Good luck getting any support. They literally don’t answer the phone, return calls and take days to reply to emails.

Jean from C3 Creative Telemarketing Services

Consistently Excellent User Experience

I am able to call on behalf of my companies in real time with a localized telephone number. I am able to provide accurate calling data to my companies that contributes to my success.

Pros

I appreciate the ease of use on a daily basis. There is no need to "stop & think" about what you are doing but instead the methodology is so user friendly it becomes second nature to you. Saving time on the phone is a special gift CallRail gives to me each day.

Cons

I can honestly say there is really nothing that I don't like about the product. When I run into any difficulties I am able to reach out to specialized customer service person who walks me through my issues in a kind and patient manner each time, with no exceptions.

Reasons for Choosing CallRail

I spoke with the sales team and was impressed with their knowledge base. I would recommend CallRail to any size business that benefits from outbound business development. I continue to appreciate each and every person I work with at CallRail.

A must for proper attribution

CallRail has been a lifesaver for proper attribution of phone calls, leads, and sales. We have used it on our own website and for many of our clients. This has allowed us to move from "I feel like the phones are ringing more" to "You received X number of leads and X number of sales from this channel this month." With this information, we've been able to improve our targeting and improve ROI.

Pros

With CallRail, it is incredibly easy to set up dynamic tracking numbers that will help you see exactly where your phone calls are coming from. This is essential for anyone who cares about attribution. The reporting capabilities are nice - easily integrates with Google Analytics, Google Ads, and Google Data Studio.

Cons

I wish they would remove the minimum size of a number pool. We have some websites with very small traffic that don't need 4 phone numbers.

Jack from AtomicMedia

Support is helpful and the overall platform is easy to use and fully-featured

Overall, CallRail is one of the best platforms for agencies looking to offer call tracking services to their clients, and provides a wealth of features and support to help you along the way to offering a fully-fledged call tracking solution.

Pros

CallRail is good for agencies, as it offers specific features to suit agencies, such as built-in margins, client billing, etc. Their customer support is helpful, and are willing to set up features for you. Using the platform is straightforward with everything being a guided process, along with a ton of support articles to go alongside.

Cons

Customer support, while helpful, are difficult to get ahold of at times. Their live chat is rarely available and there's no phone number for calling their support from outside the US. Additionally, their pricing only charges in dollars, making it difficult for agencies who work in GBP, in addition, their billing system often has issues when changing packages, causing it to charge inflated amounts.

Stephanie from The Nook Daycare, LLC

I can't imagine an easier, more efficient way to record and monitor your business calls.

I would use any other software for tracking phone calls in the work place.

Pros

Its the easiest software I have ever used in a professional setting where your business is able to record calls and play them back to multiple people. Many of us listen to them and are able to learn from them. Were also able to track whether or not they're a good lead for our business or not, which is super helpful to know and keep tabs on.

Cons

The one biggest con is you need internet access to listen to the call, which I understand but can be difficult at times. I dont really have many complaints about the software. Its great.

Santosh from The Law Offices Of Hilda Sibrian

Industry: Law Practice

Call Rail - Review

- it was an overall excellent experience working with this product

Pros

- it can be customized for any business use case - it can be easily accessible - all the call recordings can be sent via email to everyone - handling the calls coming through multiple numbers

Reasons for Choosing CallRail

- the features available in this product made to use this product

Dilushi from Ayurveda teaching hospital

Tracking phone calls with CallRail

I used CallRail for specially to tracking calls beacuse it tracking less than a minute.

Pros

We use mainly CallRail to traching phone calls . Not only that we can record phone calls. Have good customer service. Most important features is before answering the call CallRail Shows automatically us from where it comes from. Easy to use.

Cons

Much difficult to tracking calls comes from Facebook, instagram

Great call tracking with keyword listening

Great experience overall. The platform is super simple. I have seen many other software copy them.

Pros

I love how helpful the keyword listening is in helping attributing the calls to their proper last touch channel.

Cons

Sometimes the dynamic inserted numbers fail and don’t collect the data that they would be for attribution.

Mike from James Publishing

Ultra-Powerful Call Tracking & Management

We really value CallRail for all that it has enabled us to do with our company numbers. It allows us to gain valuable insights every day and the options seem to keep expanding, which is great. Check it out if you need a high-level call and number management system. It's perfect for companies looking to understand their data and grow.

Pros

CallRail is an immensely powerful platform from which to manage tracking numbers, get analytics about call volume and type, and so much more. It's actually hard to know where to begin in describing the positive elements because there are so many. We use the system to manage internal lines, as well as those for our clients, and we've greatly enjoyed our experience over the last couple of years. It's very easy to set up individual silos and see statistics on calls, texts, unique callers, and so forth, but the options go pretty far beyond those basics. There's a really nice reporting area that breaks the calls down into acquisition and behavior (each of which contain multiple additional segmentation options), for starters. CallRail also integrates with Facebook, Google Analytics / AdWords, Wordpress, and a bunch of others. There are tools to set up call forwarding based on time of day and other metrics, too. The overall feature set is immense and we've had a lot of success both internally and externally from using the system.

Cons

We haven't experienced many negatives. The system works as it should without issue, for the most part. Sometimes the number of features and available options can be slightly overwhelming, but the layout is fairly intuitive.

Spencer from Lift Conversions

We use this everyday, its a requirement for most clients.

Results....

Pros

As an agency that's built its client list around Search Advertising expertise, we long struggled with ways to coach our small to medium-sized clients on the importance of lead scoring. When we discovered CallRail, it was almost like someone had purposefully designed a tool to permanently end our struggles. With CallRail, all of the minutiae of call tracking and scoring is handled by an easy and intuitive system. The options are right there for scoring and playback is as simple a process as could have been created. Seriously, the controls are large, pronounced, and impossible to misinterpret. That's good UX right there. Now, we have a system that allows our clients to exercise Quality Control and gives us the data we need to prove ROI to clients who have a hard time making the connection between lead generation and closing the deal. After all, as a Paid Search agency we can only deliver the leads, we can't close them. So, we recommend CallRail to every single client we have ' no matter what they sell.

Cons

Better support for agencies that manage accounts, better admin system for multiple users, having to use multiple browser can be frustrating.

Blake from FullFunnel

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Covers the gaps on attribution

We've been able to automatically log our inbound call data and read between the lines on data like campaign sources to help justify sales and marketing spend. The marketing team sees benefit, the sales team catches more leads... CallRail is an all-around winning system.

Pros

Lots of integrations that all work really well (we frequently utilize WebHooks/Slack to instantly alert sales teams, and the HubSpot integration to get new calls logged into our CRM in real-time). Generating unique ad extension numbers and tracked number pools for landing pages used for paid advertising campaigns has been crucial to assessing performance through those channels, as well. We've also gotten pretty creative with developing call flows, which can be built out alongside your existing auto-attendant setup and utilize custom menus, scheduling (particularly useful for bi-coastal companies), round robin call distribution, and more. As a sales and marketing outsourcing and consulting firm, we have an agency-like setup with access to multiple accounts, so we can easily serve and administer call tracking for our clients from a single login, and grant selective access to other users. If you're trying to patch holes in lead attribution for your marketing team or just want to ensure you're never missing out on an opportunity coming from the phones, CallRail is your solution.

Cons

Support documentation can sometimes take a couple of readthroughs to understand, and navigating the menus can be a little confusing on occasion.

imelda from Transportation Company

Call Tracking and Analytics for phone calls received from valuable leads

It solves Google Analytics, marketing solution and hit targets within the timeline

Pros

With Callrail, we can easily keep track which campaign, marketing, promotion, or keywords that works well with your clients because it gives analytics on how many phone calls or conversion made giving you an insight on which has a greater positive impact to your business . Callrail gives you report and overview on which marketing channel produces more money to your business. I can easily search or filter either through a phone lead's phone number, an agent's phone number which tracks the calls and texts i receive from a phone lead. We can easily focus on which marketing works well thus less effort, more effectiveness , better results.

Cons

The call feature is not that reliable to produce a good connection if you are having a long conversation with clients. You may need a separate softphone for a stable call connection. You can not really receive a call her real time. Most would be a voice mail but its clear.

Lightweight call recording and tracking for marketing/QA

We're pretty new to CallRail, so time will tell how useful it is and if we decide to keep it. The level of support we get may be an important factor.

Pros

CallRail was fairly to setup on our website. It was a simple code installation, punch in some parameters and we were off to the races recording phone calls. We don't record our normal phone calls, so this tool serves as a bit of QA for us as well as a way to track call volume and results from various mediums, like advertising channels (PPC, print, TV, website, etc...). When CallRail can identify the source, it will create a referral method, and you can go in and tag calls as well as assign dollar value to it for results (like a sale).

Cons

I gave up on getting hands-on assistance setting things up and just decided to stumble through it myself. While it turned out to be fairly easy, I wouldn't say it was necessarily readily intuitive. I couldn't even get someone to talk to me about sales, when I called it was just more of "We have a free trial, go use it for yourself and see what it does." I had to contact support to setup multi-site phone numbers after purchasing a plan, but the platform didn't tell me that, I had to go find a support article myself and then contact support and wait for them to activate it, though that didn't take long. I think their customer support could use some help, as right now I'm kind of deterred from going in depth with the platform because I have a feeling I will have to contact support often. Also, the pricing structure is a little unclear to me, and without someone to explain it to me it doesn't make a lot of sense. There's some pretty big leaps between the tiers, and I just don't know that I feel it's an awesome value.

Uzair from instaMek

We're always looking for something better but unable to find it

Text messages and calling, plus all our calls are recorded and easy to find.

Pros

We like that it has a text messaging and a calling functions, the multiple numbers and how easy it is to create call flows. The layout of the calls on the main dash board is intuitive as well.

Cons

It's not the most reliable software, we've had many issues where things don't work according to plan. Plus it could do better as being a more powerful call software and include the ability to put people on hold or transfer calls if need be. We are always on the look out for something better but unable to find it so these guys are doing something right.

Best Call Tracking Software on the Market

Best call tracking software on the market.

Pros

We use CallRail with all of our projects. Super easy setup for each number, local & 8XX, call attribution, campaign tracking, dynamic number insertion, keyword level, multi channel attribution, recording and listing with a click, analytics, call backs and so much more.

Cons

The price is fair but the cost per minute can get pricey. I'd say they sit about level with the market but have a cleaner user interface. The white label feature is only available in their Pro option while their competitors offer it at the entry level option.

Samantha from Leap Clixx

Call Tracking Made Easy

Pros

CallRail's customer support has always been great! I lean on them for set-up questions, and appreciate their willingness to help.

Cons

If I had to point out what I like least about this software, it would be the HubSpot integration. I have had issues in the past where calls were not being reported in HubSpot and I was not notified that the integration had a glitch and needed re-verification.

Response from CallRail

Replied May 2018

Hi Samantha, Thanks so much for sharing your feedback! I'm happy to share that as of today our HubSpot integration has been revamped! We'd love to hear if this update solves your issues and improves functionality for you. You can learn more about it here: https://www.callrail.com/blog/callrail-hubspot-integration/ Please feel free to reach out to us via reviews@callrail.com. Thanks, Kate

I used CallRail to track a number of SEO campaigns.

Using call tracking through CallRail was a great way to keep our clients informed as well as see the direct results of tests and changes we made on client websites.

Pros

CallRail is very easy to use and the dashboard is great for showing how many calls are coming in and what results look like at a glance. Sorting through campaigns is super easy, and it's very easy to see all the campaigns you are running with a client all in one view, which is great. Setup is fairly easy, there aren't a lot of extra steps in creating new campaigns or making adjustments. The dynamic number insertion was fantastic for SEO and PPC campaigns. Not having a contract was also a plus and the pricing was very reasonable. It has integration with both Google Analytics and Google Adwords which makes attribution super easy too.

Cons

Occasionally I would have issues with the IT team of a client if they were running through phone trees on their end, but that's not something that call tracking seems to be able to figure out anyway. I really didn't have a lot to complain about.

Richard from Independent Legal Marketing Consultant

Key to Marketing Success

I've been a user of Callrail since 2012. At first, the functionality of knowing how many calls my consulting customers were receiving from various Internet properties was more than exciting. In the last few months, I've activated Dynamic Number Insertion, which solved a big problem with my Local SEO vendor. And now I've gotten into Keyword Pooling, which defines the source of the visit. All very very good! Thank you.

Pros

Ease of use; price; features; support

Cons

I don't completely understand the pricing. But it's a trivial issue compared to value received

Krystal from City Ranked Media, Inc

Great Call Tracking Software!

Pros

Easy setup, clear instructions, and easy to navigate. Dynamic insertion is a must! Easy to disable or permanently remove accounts that cancel service.

Cons

Charges per phone number. If there were different package levels, it would be more beneficial to smaller businesses. Also, have experienced call tracking disconnect with Google Analytics, which directly effects data. Support never really fixed the issue, so we had to disable the call tracking for that account.

Kevin from Agile Internet Marketing

Easy to Set Up Call Tracking for your Website

Allow sus to measure conversions for phone calls from our online marketing efforts. Without call tracking, we could not attribute where our phone calls were coming fro and measure ROI of our online spend.

Pros

Affordable and fairly simple to set up on your website. Make sit easy to establish an ROI for your paid or organic traffic.

Cons

Reporting is still pretty weak. Not very easy to set up custom data and filter through the data. Basic information is there bot not very customizable reporting.

Callrail - Call tracking and more

Callrail is a great solution for generating tracking number to be use both in a online setting or offline marketing. They are very reasonable with their pricing structure. It is simple and fast to set-up.

Pros

Easy to set-up and create tracking numbers. The dashboard has some great features to see your call stats. The mobile app keeps you informed on the go. The price is reasonable.

Cons

Can not export visually appealing reports with graphs etc. Only export raw data in a spreadsheet.

Amazing Customer Service

Pros

I cannot say enough amazing things about the customer success team at this company. They are quick to respond, friendly, and proactively reach out to discuss new features. The product itself is great, and includes pre-packaged reporting that can be automated to email.

Cons

The service can be a little costly but seems to be in line with competitors. This is a small con compared to the benefits this product actually gets you.

Nefer from Self-Employed

Excellent Call Tracking Software

Most of my client's business transactions take place over the phone and CallRail has helped us track these "offline conversions" from our marketing efforts.

Pros

Being able to see the source from where callers and form submissions are coming from makes it helpful to see which marketing channels are performing better than others.

Cons

We are not able to connect phone calls that turn into customers.

Josh Bernthold, from The Hotshot Group

I could'nt live without CallRail!

Pros

CallRail is always trying to add new features to the software to benefit its customers ease of use and come up with better options you potentially may want to use. I literally could not run my business without CallRail. Its extremely easy to use and flat out works at a great price.

Cons

The software does have minor bugs from time to time that do not impact the functionality, they are just annoyances. I would like to see upgrades on the reporting as well.

Response from CallRail

Replied April 2018

Hi Josh - Thanks for the great feedback! Our product team is interested to learn more about which upgrades to reporting you'd like to see. Are you able to send me a quick email to reviews@callrail.com? Thanks! Kate

We have no used Callrail for about 3 years and find it as an indespensible tool to provide ROI value

Easy and everything you need to show ROI to clients

Pros

Cons

Form submissions are tracked but the reporting is less robust than call tracking. We would like for clients to be able to "thumbs up" and include tags

Daniel from RB

Great customer service

Pros

Cons

There aren't really any that come to mind for this product. The only one may be that the cost can become quite high if you use a lot of phone numbers.

Mike from Firmidable

My Favorite Call Tracking Service

We use it to track the results of our marketing campaign both in-house and for clients.

Pros

Very easy to set up. Doesn't take a lot of time. Can track both calls and forms.

Taylor from Fast Home Buyer AZ

Great phone system

Pros

Callrail makes advertising and tracking different channels easy. We assign each campaign a different number, and Callrail's dashboard tracking make KPIs easy to see. All incoming calls are recorded so quality control can be performed. As long as outgoing calls are made through the system, and the agent checks the record box, you can also list to outgoing calls. Our Callrail is connected with our database, so we can see the call log and recordings within our CRM.

Cons

Not ideal for mass outbound calling. We use Mojo Sells dialer for high volume cold calling.

Easy way to Spot Check Customer Service Reps

Call tracking as the name says. Breaks calls down by user, source, date etc. its great.

Pros

This is a fast and easy way to spot check your call centers as well as track marketing initiatives . It is very easy to set up multiple numbers and you can make custom ones quickly.

Cons

The ability to Jump around inside of a recording could be improved. Its not easy to find where you are. should fucktion more like a video platform.

Lise from HHHunt Homes

I have been extremely pleased with my experience with CallRail. It provides crucial information.

Pros

Callrail provides accurate, real-time information on number of calls as well as date and time of calls, duration, missed calls , marketing source and call content . I wouldn't want to have an Online Sales program without CallRail. Great value as well.

Cons

No complaints at this time. Everything has gone smoothly after we started to understand how to set up the tracking numbers to our web pages, etc. I haven't looked into tracking OSA return calls but would like more info on that. More training might be good but I'm satisfied so far.

Elie from Courimo

20 minutes + on hold for tech support and they hang up saying too many calls

Pros

Good software in general easy to use when everything is working properly

Cons

Very very poor customer service with HUGE wait times to speak to tech department and many times the line after waiting 20 minutes + will say that they are experiencing huge amount of calls and to submit a ticket on the site and then the line just cuts!!! This is not acceptable after waiting that long !

Chris from Direction.com

Great software, but more expensive than the other like it

Pros

I like a lot about this - it's simple to use once you get the hang of it, and from there - you can do so much.

Cons

I got a ton of numbers that had issues, I guess they were used before for other things but it's like they were all spammy. I even got calls from numbers I never called and they said I was calling them, when I definitely wasn't. It's also really expensive.

CallRail- a great way to funnel calls

CallRail is a great tool to use for recording and forwarding calls. There are a lot of options, but I've had good results thus far

Pros

It's actually a fairly easy setup. I use it to set up numbers from basically any area code and then have those numbers forwarded to my cell. It's easy and you can set it up to have whispers as well

Cons

Interface isn't my favorite. It's detailed, but it does take a bit to navigate across and find exactly what you need. If that gets cleaned up, then it will be the best option by far in call forwarding and recording.

Beth from Adoption Connection

Helping a Small Nonprofit Make Smarter Marketing Decisions

We spend a significant amount of our marketing budget on Paid Search to drive qualified leads to our business. Many of the online ads direct potential clients to call us. Until we signed up for Call Tracking with Call Rail, we didn't have a great way to determine which keywords were delivering the greatest # of phone calls. Now we do, and we've been able to optimize our ad strategy to serve a greater volume of ads to the keywords converting to calls. An added benefit is that Call Rail has enabled us to audit our answering service and our intake staff to make sure that everyone is handling calls appropriately and in a standardized manner. Call Rail was easy to set up and integrate with both Google Analytics and Google Adwords. The technical staff at Call Rail has been tremendously helpful and responsive during setup and on an ongoing basis. I highly recommend Call Rail to anyone wants to collect useful data on inbound calls from online ads, organic search, etc.

Pros

Great information and an affordable price

Ryan from Automatit Inc.

Easy to use and quick insights.

I cannot express the usability of CallRail, from the dashboard to integration, it was all very easy to understand and quick to implement. The dashboard was well thought out and menu options were second nature, there was very little to no guesswork when figuring out the interface. The only drawback I could identify was the lack of integration with Google Adwords. They do integrate with Google Adwords but it is limited. The ability to push phone calls as conversions on a campaign level exists but any finer detail than that is just not possible with CallRail. Over all I would give CallRail an 8/10, my rating is based on a specific need which heavily impacted my scoring. I would recommend this product if you are looking for valuable call insights and an easy to use and understand platform.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

lack of adwords integration features.

Response from CallRail

Replied November 2016

Ryan: Thanks for your honest review. We are in the process of developing a direct integration with Google Adwords that should be out in the near future.

Great for Small Business, but still lacks in certain areas

Overall, pretty good. Fairly easy to use. Customer support has been pretty good as well.

Pros

Fairly easy to setup and get started and the ability to track all of your calls, which is great.

Cons

Their app is clunky and bugy - does not work the best. Wish it was easier to text through their service and have the ability to send photos (which you currently can't). I also wish they discount for a annual plan, not just a monthly plan.

Conner from Lightmark

CallRail is the best call tracking software I've found

Pros

It's ease of use. While training is required for most software, this one is so intuitive that training needs are minimal

Cons

Sometimes, all the functionality is not clear. If it's not easily discoverable on its own, it still requires some training

CallRail is awesome.

Pros

I use CallRail for the phone system on two companies. Call rail lets you choose to either have your menus read in a high-quality TTS engine so you don't need to record your messages, or you can upload recordings for your menus. It allows for easy call recording, voicemail boxes, forwarding to phone numbers in sequence, or pretty much anything else you could need.

Cons

There are three features I wish CallRail had. 1. Ability to construct the path of menus such that each path can be reused. (Ex. If I send someone to sales, I need CallRail to play a message telling the caller they're being transferred. If no one answers, they get sent to a general voicemail box. The same path happens again for Support, and the same happens for people looking for work. I need to maintain that path in 3 places.) 2. I wish they allowed people to use their voice to ask for someone instead of having to push a button. (With idiots trying to use their phone while driving, that could cause an accident.) 3. I wish they'd allow key people in the company to have their own extension. That would really help out when a client calls to speak to one of our contractors and we need to transfer the call to that contractor.

Response from CallRail

Replied January 2018

Thank you so much for this valuable feedback! We'd actually love to speak to you more about some of the feature requests you mentioned. If you're willing to chat with someone on our team about your use cases for these, please send me an email at reviews@callrail.com. Hope to hear from you soon. - Kate

May 2015

Mark from Vasolo

May 2015

Easy Setup for Marketing Agencies & Local Search

The developers at CallRail are laser focused on easy of use. Unlike other platforms I evaluated prior to choosing CallRail, I got up and running within 2 minutes and didn't have to go through any person at the company. I think the 14 day free trial says a lot about the product. After all, if they weren't confident in their product's ongoing value then they wouldn't simply give it away. The support team is always helpful and even passes along feature suggestions from customers to the development team (that get built out over time.) I use the product mainly for attributing phone calls back to local SEO campaigns that I manage for clients. One example of a feature suggestion made that was eventually built into the product was the First Time Callers view on the main call analytics dashboard. Now my clients can see the most important metric to their local search campaign, First Time Callers, right in the main dashboard. Out of all the software vendors I use, I've found CallRail to be one of the friendliest, most useful, and eager to keep building value. They recently released several new features that are come as standard features for every account. At the price point they have, it's no wonder they've got so many happy customers.

Jordan from Country Hills Media

Best call tracking phone number provider

Great service. Tracked incoming calls through the phone numbers and area codes I chose with reliable reported and great call quality. Perfect for wanting to track specific marketing efforts or even for agencies working with multiple clients. Plan on using well into the future.

Pros

It is designed for tracking campaigns and online advertising efforts. I struggled to find a simple call forward service and found this through a facebook suggestion. It ended up being perfect and worked seamlessly. Very happy I didn't try to use a side feature of other providers, it offers multiple numbers that can all be forwarded to different phone nubmers with simple reporting and analytics in every area code I needed. Very simple and straightforward

Cons

That I can't use it the same way I would other virtual phone providers. If I want an office phone system, I'd be better off with others. It does exactly what I want it to, but no more. I'd like one company to handle all company virtual phone needs. This one has proven to be the best value for tracking marketing campaigns though, it is less expensive than other providers for this function.

Austin from Riddle Property Buyers, LLC.

Let CallRail SKYROCKET your business to the next dimension!

In my real estate business, handling and routing calls, tracking marketing campaigns, and having access to killer tools is imperative to keeping an edge on the competition. For just a small amount I get 10 local numbers, 500 mins, call recording, routing, voicemail, whisper messages, email and text notifications. On top of that I can link my CallRail account to Podio via Zapier to link call records to my real estate leads. The CallRail Mobile App lets my assistant and I return calls on any of my numbers from our mobile phones and listen to messages. I can even restrict certain phone numbers to myself. I love the way that whisper messages allow me to know what line is calling before I answer.

Pros

The value for the price. The lines, the minutes, the tools, the mobile app, the analytics.

Cons

The lack of a text component on the mobile app. Also, I would really like to be able to return a call from the call list using a different CallRail number than the one the customer called on.

Mike from Implicit Success Marketing

Great Call Tracking Software

Great call and form submission tracking software. It has a lot of integrations and always adding new ones. Support is responsive to inquires, which is another plus.

Pros

It helps business owners figure out which advertising platform brings in the most business.

Cons

Although tracked by the software, form submissions cannot be used as conversions in Google Ads and Bing Ads. Yet. The software does get constant updates.

Rick from Excited Dragon LLC

Awesome call system!

For the most part things are going well so far.

Pros

It has an intuitive interface to click together your call system. Plus, it has tracking numbers which can be useful.

Cons

It really needs a way to reuse branches of the system. I'm not happy that I have to duplicate things just to make it work. (Ex. If no one answers, send it to voicemail. If they press a certain buttons, send the call to our answering service. The list goes on.) I THINK that CallRail is the one that adds the ?v=[string] to the end of our URLs, and that's bad practice. It makes it so if someone tries to share the link, then they copy the tracking code with it, thus throwing off our results. That really needs to be set in a cookie. However, I can't remember if that was a problem with CallRail or not, though.

Sean from All Star Martial Arts

CallRail is an easy to use product.....we use it all the time and are happy to have it!

Pros

Love that we can get an email every time we get a call. This helps us immediately provide feedback to our employees on the quality of their call.

Cons

I don't like that the email listening function doesn't have more information about the call. Longer calls take too much time to review without the speed up function available in the email, so we have to log in to the website then.

Larissa from Wake Up With Leads

It has been wonderful to monitor calls coming in from our site.

It is great to know where our leads are being generated from!

Pros

Easy to set up! Also there is a nice clear recording when monitoring the calls that are coming in through our site. I like that it shows the date and number so we can easily track everything.

Cons

Things can get a bit tricky when you add a bunch of clients. It seems it is better suited for monitoring just a few.

Douglas from Ppcbuilders.com

Call rail is best for price

Excellent... support is outstanding. They call back quickly

Pros

Ease of use and set up is hard to match. Support and their responsiveness has always been outstanding

Cons

Nothing... really good at everything ... one of the best 3rd parties I reccomend

Price & support

Great for call tracking

Being able to drill down into data for phone calls really improves the performance of advertising, and is a must for any advertiser.

Pros

Gives you the ability to track data associated with advertising, allowing you to drill down into the data to provide better results with your advertising.

Cons

Set-up is easy, but the interface can be a little clunky and difficult to navigate at first, but gets easier the more you use it.

Brian from Mission Home Remedy

Quick. Easy. Scale-able. Reliable!

Pros

The software is easy to use and review analytics, you can quickly add new numbers and make them active! The reports give you everything you need to make smart business decisions.

Cons

None bro! The software is easy to use and review analytics, the reports give you everything you need to make smart business decisions!