• Pros

• "Easy to use interface and lots of functionality for the price. Great user support and online help and video training. Great tool for tracking phone calls."

• "- Great reporting dashboards - Set up automated email Reports. - Routing to outside numbers is easy. - Can integrate with other tools. - Once you learn the tool, it's easy to use. - Support is Decent"

• "Ease of use, quick load times when installed on websites, good customer support"

• Cons

• "If you are unfamiliar with crm and soft phones it can be a little confusing when you are first learning but if you have good teacher you will be fine. "

• "I don't enjoy having to verify myself through a text received, but at least the option is given to keep me logged in for 30 days. "

• "Some extra reporting features could be added but overall great bit of kit. "

Browse CallTrackingMetrics Reviews

Jennifer from The Healthy Back Institute

Ctm review

We are using ctm to be able to recieve all of our incoming calls with no issues. Ctm also makes it very easy to call customers back with no issues.

Pros

It is very easy to use once you learn how everything works. The soft phone makes answering calls very simple and I love the answering machine function of it also.

Chris from Elevate Addiction Services

Attribution is key

My overall experience is great. The software and integrations work well and the staff is always very helpful.

Pros

I like all of the robust features and tracking that CTM provides.

Cons

The software can be a little glitchy and difficult to setup at times. Once you get it dialed in it’s great.

Rachel from Coffee-Powered Marketing

It is not ideal but does integrate with other programs and software

It is better than not having a program to track calls and it helps us to identify the sources for ROI purposes, but does not produce regular reports and you really never know if the person came from where it says if they call the main number which is not recorded and they can't make that happen, but to be fair neither can any other company I have talked to outside the actual phone company.

Pros

It helps us to know when someone is calling into one of our tracking lines. It integrates with Infusionsoft via zapier (one way connection so that infusionsoft doesn't cause issues for them) and then it also allows us to listen to those calls.

Cons

It does not record all calls. It does not do a great job of creating contacts into Infusionsoft as it makes duplicates because of how the system connects, NOT sure if this is their fault, Zapier's fault or Infusionsoft's fault.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Replied May 2018

Hi Rachel, Thank you for your feedback. I know you are passing data between several platforms, but CTM does offer call recordings and transcriptions. Please contact our support team if you have any issues or questions about how to use this feature.

Dean from Recovery Marketing Consultants

The Best Call Management Platform - CallTrackingMetrics.com

Solved my marketing source tracking, intergrated with almost everything. Solved all my call center issues. So many many issues were solved including the micro picky issues.

Pros

CallTrackingMetrics.com (CTM) is by far the most complete and versatile call management platform I have ever seen. Plus its got a killer call center system built right in. I can't count the number clients whole love this system. And during this corona virus crisis, switching from an office to home was so simple and totally seamless. We and are our clients didnt skip a beat. I have been with CallTrackingMetrics.com since 2014. Yep! And, I could go on and on. From thier willingness to keep advancing their platform, great customer service, marketing source tracking, and so much more, CTM has played a huge part in our company's and our clients' success!

Cons

Nothing!!! Seriously. Just an awesome platform!!

Reasons for Choosing CallTrackingMetrics

CallTrackingMetrics.com had EVERYTHING while others has bits and pieces. For example with most of the alternative products just provisioning phone numbers was a nightmare or you had to request them. With CTM is takes less than a minute to procure your numbers.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Replied March 2020

Thank you for the 5-star review, Dean. We appreciate your business and look forward to many more successful years of partnership! As always, please let our team know if there's anything we can do to improve our product or services to better meet your needs.

Traver from Precision Temperature

Great Call Tracking Software with First Class Support

Overall I love CTM. It's helped us keep better track of how customers are finding out about us, it helps us keep record of our phone calls for legal purposes, and it helps us develop our customer service by listening to past calls and evaluating where we could have done better.

Pros

The primary tracking log is really easy to use and sort. It's also super easy to get new tracking numbers and apply them to different aspects of your business. The best part about CallTrackingMetrics is their support. Anything you could possibly ever want to do, but don't know how to do it can be answered through calling CTM. They'll walk you through the process whether it's you first day, or you've been a customer for many months.

Cons

The reports aren't really all that useful. It lacks a lot of sorting features I could use. Don't remember what they are because I gave up on the reporting section a long time ago. It's also pretty difficult to setup anything with the software on your own. There's so many options in the back end, that you can't tell how to do anything. So it almost always necessitates a call to CTM to set anything up. They're pretty great, though, so calling them isn't a chore or a bother. Unless they're having meeting, cause for some reason they take ALL of their employees into a meeting at once. There have been times where I've needed immediate help and no one is there to take the call because they're "in a meeting learning about new features." Leave at least one person to answer calls please. Train your employees in waves.

It was affordable.

Daniel from Culture Cube

Our Agency Loves CTM

Pros

The Call Logs are easy to navigate and have all the info I need to make marketing decisions. Setting up a new number is very fast and easy.

Cons

I would like the reports to integrate with Google Data Studio or other large reporting tools. We use one that can see call volume by tracking source but the reports aren't as detailed as what we can see in CTM. This type of integration would allow us to customize reports and improve the design.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Replied March 2020

Daniel, thank you for the awesome review. We are thrilled to hear that Culture Cube is finding success with our suite of marketing attribution tools. And, the good news is that our platform does connect with GDS to make your reporting even more customized. Here is some additional information for your review: https://www.calltrackingmetrics.com/products/integrations/google-data-studio/ However, if you still have additional questions or feedback about this integration, feel free to connect with us via info@calltrackingmetrics.com.

stand out support and functionality

Pros

I've used CTM for 5 years. I tried CallRail and have worked with CallSource. I've found CTM to be the easiest to implement and use. They also have more features and integrations that have given my agency the ability to provide detailed reports to my clients.

Cons

We had some challenges getting Google Data Studio synced the way we wanted it, but we were not using just the general template they provided, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on their support team was awesome about helping us connect those last dots that we couldn't figure out on our own.

Reasons for Choosing CallTrackingMetrics

I choose Call Tracking Metrics over Call Rail and Call Source because of functionality, integrations, ease of use, and pricing.

Christabelle from Nose Creek Sport Physical Therapy

CTM - A Good Monitor System

Pros

Call Tracking metric system is a tool that we use in the clinic to measure or track the referral sources that we have. We also use it as a campaign tool for marketing. This software app has so much potential, I know there is lots of function but in our clinic, this is where were at.

Cons

It took me a while to figure the functions. A tutorial is available outside the program.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Replied July 2019

Hi Christabelle, Thanks for the review! As you noted in your comments, there are a lot of features and added functionality in CallTrackingMetrics apart from call tracking for attribution. We've got great resources available on our Support Hub including live webinars, and our support team is always a phone call away if you ever have questions!

Jonathan from PDR Web Solutions

CTM is The best in the industry

We use CTM for measuring results for our company's marketing efforts as well as our clients. We've been using CTM for 8+ years. When installed on websites, it loads much more quickly than other competing tracking tools. This is important for us because website load times are vital in maximizing our search engine optimization efforts and ensuring our websites are meeting Google's ranking factors.

Pros

Ease of use, quick load times when installed on websites, good customer support

Cons

None. CTM does everything we need it to do and more. Thats why we've continued to use it for 8+ years.

Micah from Analogy, LLC

Call tracking you can setup in minutes

Pros

Call Tracking Metrics makes it really easy to get started with call tracking. The setup process is very straightforward and I can usually get my clients all setup in less than an hour (depends on how many lines they want to track). I think the call log is easy to scan and you can filter results by date, source, etc. which makes it easy to see which sources are providing the most value. You can tie the account into Google Analytics and push conversion data which makes reporting a lot easier than manually counting the calls.

Cons

Setting up lead tracking with Google Analytics could be a little simpler.

Kody from Wisdom Teeth Guys

Call Tracking Metrics is great

My overall experience has been awesome.

Pros

Call Tracking Metrics allows you to record and keep a list of all the calls come in. It's great for my team to keep up to date on all of the calls that we may have missed. The data about each caller is extremely useful.

Leigh from Scottsdale Weight Loss Center, PLLC

All your call tracking information in one place.

Pros

What I like best about this software is that all tracking numbers are recorded so you can listen and replay for educational/training purposes.

Cons

Some of the reporting is not too user-friendly. Difficult to filter information when looking for specific type of callers.

Sam from Proclaim Interactive

I use CTM for one of my larger clients. The ability to have HIPPA compliant CTM is amazing.

Call recording and tracking, conversion optimization.

Pros

The HIPPA Compliant call tracking, along with the security that comes along with it really helps with one of my larger clients so that we can show them the value of their advertising.

Cons

This is just a little picky, but this software isn't super easy to figure out how to use. The support is really good though about helping you out.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Replied May 2018

Thanks for the great review, Sam. Also, be sure to check out our new Training Hub which features both live and on-demand video training on new features, etc. It's a great tool for training new team members and brushing up on all of our new features!

Colin from Attacat Internet Marketing

Really simple call tracking solution

Brilliant service from the team, very simple to install and the reporting is excellent.

Pros

This is by far the simplest call tracking solution that we have used for clients, excellent for giving visibility on campaign performance for lead generation.

Cons

Nothing, excellent service at a brilliant price.

Eric from Lake Geneva Canopy Tours

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Help track where your customers are coming from and where to place marketing dollars

Great tool if you have guests calling.

Pros

This software helped us identify where our guests were calling from. In turn, we would place the dollars in that region of the state. Also, we could track this back to revenue comparing to where we spent marketing $

Cons

I don't have a lot of complaints regarding this software except for integration into other software which I know can be a big task to accomplish.

Started Off with Them but Found Better

I loved the fact that it allows us to track important marketing channels, listen to calls clearly and call out from the numbers as well.

Pros

CallTrackingMetrics's dashboard is pretty easy to use which was made it appealing at first sight.

Cons

The least that I liked about the software was pricing.

Great insight into our calls

Pros

Allows us to track our phone calls and gain intelligence about our calls. More importantly allows us to gain insight into how our marekting is working. Lot of great functinality.

Cons

Sometimes listening to calls is quite bad quality and hard to hear what people are saying.

Tim from MilesHerndon

Does the job - Would recommend

Pros

Personally, I don't need many bells or whistles with call tracking. I used this software for a PPC campaign and was happy with the results and ease-of-use.

Cons

Not much negative to say. The interface could probably be cleaner, and it would be nice to integrate with a CRM, but I also didn't do enough due diligence to confirm that I couldn't hack together that functionality.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Replied May 2018

Thanks for the review, Tim. CTM does integrate with a lot of existing CRM systems, and we also provide access to our API for those looking for a custom solution. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our support team with questions, and check out our integrations page or sign up for one of our weekly API Office Hour webinars!

Himanshu from Optimize Smart

Great tool for tracking phone calls

Pros

Cons

Some extra reporting features could be added but overall great bit of kit.

Great for tracking

Pros

Once you figure out how to use it, it is super easy to use and track your calls from different sources.

Cons

Sometimes has bugs. Additionally it difficult to use for foreign numbers.

Eric from DreamCloud, LLC

Excellent Tool for Tracking Call Traffic

Overall, CTM is a decent tool. I would recommend it to a new business to get good data around call volume, but there's probably a better tool out there (but likely more costly).

Pros

Cons

- Can be difficult to learn the tool. - Isn't the most intuitive, but once you learn it, it's fairly simple. - Lacking some key features for routing to numbers with IVRs.

Has plenty of features

Pros

This software is loaded with a ton of features. It’s good to see pop up notifications of tutorials available as a new feature is implemented.

Cons

Because there are so many features it is very overwhelming to use.

Adrian from Dental Office

Great System For Starting Out

Great for small businesses. Fast support whenever something comes up. Always eager to walk you through the system.

Pros

Easy to jump in and get started with tagging calls and listening to calls.

Cons

I would like the ability to delete auto-populated tags, but this is a small annoyance since you can create unlimited tags.

So useful and helpful if using for tracking calls, conversions for a marketing campaign online.

Track phone calls and conversions for marketing campaigns

Pros

It records calls that you can listen to later and it integrates with Google analytics to easily capture call data

Cons

No problems yet, but I just integrated and set it up for my first time, however my company has been using this for 10+ years.

brandt from Disruptive Advertising

Great Call Detail

I liked being able to listen to each call and customize the receiving end's voice whisper to determine which source the call was coming from.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Replied May 2018

Thanks, for the awesome review, Brandt!

Emily from Hinkle Hardscapes

Great For Print Marketing

Don't do print marketing without a tracking number! It's important to see where your leads come from. With Call Tracking, you are able to monitor calls and see where your leads came from.

Pros

Accurate call tracking. Know where your leads came from.

Cons

Nothing.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Replied May 2018

Thanks for the 5-star review, Emily!!!