All CallTrackingMetrics Reviews

Max

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Your Basic Call Tracking Software

Robert

Goodbye physical phone! Hello soft phone!

Pros

I can access it from anywhere, my home computer, my smartphone and it records all my calls so when I'm driving I can gather customer info and call them back after putting their info in my CRM.

Cons

It's highly customizable so that means it can be quite complicated in it's settings. But that's just a natural cause of it being very customizable, you have to invest some time to understand it.

Easy Alternative to Call Rail

It has been good.

Pros

Easier to deploy than call rail. Give them a call or chat with them for a program to fit your budget or agency. Simple for a small business or a smaller agency.

Cons

Not as technical as CallRail. There are fewer selections on placement and connection.

Reasons for switching to CallTrackingMetrics

I actually use them both depending on the client. If a client requires HIPAA or something more technical I use Call Rail. However if it’s a small local business then Call Tracking Metrics is suitable.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the review! It is always helpful to hear how we measure up to our competitors.

Replied April 2021

Meira

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

May 2022

Choose Another Call Tracking Company

Pros

If it would work, it would be useful in measuring offline conversions.

Cons

Tried working with them for YEARS to get the data right because if it was correct, it would be so useful. Once I audited the data, the calls had nothing to do with the keyword data that was being reported. Until my arrival, the company was making decisions based on CTM's INCORRECT DATA! I implemented every change they recommended, including purchasing more numbers and inputting more sources but it was never resolved. When we decided to leave, they had auto-renewed our account and promised to refund, but did not. Additionally, many of the calls at the end were robocalls or hangups.

Reasons for choosing CallTrackingMetrics

We had been with them for years and wanted to try and maintain the current integration.

Everything I was Looking For!

Pros

For my business purposes, CallTrackingMetrics provides all of the marketing elements into one platform. I enjoy the Geo-Routing, tracking, and how we can integrate the software for many of our clients.

Cons

Not too many, I am a slow learner and often I need to call Customer Service,

Reasons for switching to CallTrackingMetrics

Better and vastly more versatility. I pay a little more each month for the cost of each of my telephone numbers, but the software outways everything else I was doing for my clients

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thanks for the awesome review, John!

Replied August 2020

Armando

Industry: Law Practice

Happy trooper

CTM has been a total gamechanger for our business, from the capability to measure different sources to the extensive reports we can pull, CTM is simply a ''must have''

Pros

Tracking Sources, Dimension Reports, Recordings and Queues, all these features and how detailed they are help in great measure to achieve our production and marketing goals

Cons

No cons for now. CTM has offered a very smooth transition and work flow for us.

Amazing for Agencies

Their support team has been amazing, transferring over my clients from one software to another went smoothly, the software does more than I need, and I have far more control over pricing to keep clients happy.

Pros

Before, I used a competitor's product, and while it was good, I didn't know how much I was missing out on. CallTrackingMetrics gave me so much more control! - how I price call tracking services for my clients (including charging by the minute if desired!) - how I create phone number pools (no arbitrary, pre-selected minimum amount of numbers) - what services each client needs - easier and faster switching between client accounts If you are an agency or manage multiple accounts, this software is the best that I've found. I was able to save my clients money and have far more control over price stability in the long run, while improving the number of features available!

Cons

CTM is complex and some of the UI is not as intuitive/quick to learn as I wish. It was easy to miss a step or two in client setup (even with the help of their great Support team), and sometimes finding the menu or options you need is not quick and easy. This is partly due to the fact that the software does so much, but it would be nice if I could hide certain menus, or during setup, tell them to hide menus for me so that I don't have to constantly scroll through a lot of options I'll never use.

Reasons for switching to CallTrackingMetrics

Their pricing kept getting raised, without any way to mitigate it The second price raise was marketed as "not a raise, you just get less phone numbers now and you have to buy more if you want the same number!" which wasn't honest - it was an indirect way of raising prices.

Max

September 2022

Amazing software and support staff. Highly recommended.

Great experience with CTM! They are a trusted partner.

Pros

The software is fast and easy to use. It allows us to easily connect a variety of our campaigns from PPC, to email blasts, and so much more. The support staff is always readily available and great to work with.

Cons

At times the software can be a bit difficult to navigate when it comes to user administration and access levels.

Patrick

September 2022

The product is excellent but the support is Amazing!

Head and shoulders above CallRail. Is a fundamental component of everything we do. 5-Star

Pros

Integration with Salesforce and Google products.

Cons

Separate setup for numbers and sources...would be nice if it were one process

n/a

Salesforce Int

Christabelle

CTM - A Good Monitor System

Pros

Call Tracking metric system is a tool that we use in the clinic to measure or track the referral sources that we have. We also use it as a campaign tool for marketing. This software app has so much potential, I know there is lots of function but in our clinic, this is where were at.

Cons

It took me a while to figure the functions. A tutorial is available outside the program.

To test

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Hi Christabelle, Thanks for the review! As you noted in your comments, there are a lot of features and added functionality in CallTrackingMetrics apart from call tracking for attribution. We've got great resources available on our Support Hub including live webinars, and our support team is always a phone call away if you ever have questions!

Replied July 2019

Kevin

CTM is a proven asset

I've been using CTM since 2014 and have learned a lot over that time. We are using CTM for almost all of our customers and most have more than one tracking number. If I ever have questions the support chat is able to help me figure out the issue or QA something in a sub-account. We've been very happy with our experience with CTM.

Pros

CTM continues to upgrade the platform to accommodate GA4 and other platforms we need to integrate with. It doesn't take long to set up sub-accounts and buy numbers, which is a plus.

Cons

I don't have any cons really. There are some features I don't use, but I'm sure they are used by other companies but that is just me nitpicking.

Attribution is key

My overall experience is great. The software and integrations work well and the staff is always very helpful.

Pros

I like all of the robust features and tracking that CTM provides.

Cons

The software can be a little glitchy and difficult to setup at times. Once you get it dialed in it’s great.

The software was dated.

Our Agency Loves CTM

Pros

The Call Logs are easy to navigate and have all the info I need to make marketing decisions. Setting up a new number is very fast and easy.

Cons

I would like the reports to integrate with Google Data Studio or other large reporting tools. We use one that can see call volume by tracking source but the reports aren't as detailed as what we can see in CTM. This type of integration would allow us to customize reports and improve the design.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Daniel, thank you for the awesome review. We are thrilled to hear that Culture Cube is finding success with our suite of marketing attribution tools. And, the good news is that our platform does connect with GDS to make your reporting even more customized. Here is some additional information for your review: https://www.calltrackingmetrics.com/products/integrations/google-data-studio/ However, if you still have additional questions or feedback about this integration, feel free to connect with us via info@calltrackingmetrics.com.

Replied March 2020

Genevieve

Easy to use platform with super helpful reporting!

Pros

The platform is extremely user friendly, we were able to get call center agents trained remotely and they could even download an app to their smart phones for additional access. As a call center manager the reporting features were very insightful when tracking agent performance metrics.

Cons

Everything is wonderful :) no complaints!

Reasons for switching to CallTrackingMetrics

Needed access to manage and supervise call agents performance.

Response from CallTrackingMetrics

Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Genevieve. So glad to hear we helped enable your remote workforce!

Replied April 2021

Matthew

September 2022

Great product and great service

I've had a great experience with CTM. If I ever need anything, their call center is one top of everything and continue to engage until the issue is resolved.

Pros

The customer service is amazing. The product is very user friendly and easy to use.

Cons

Changing from my old softphone had a lot of glitches. Porting the numbers we had seemed to be a never ending process. It was resolved after sometime.

Reasons for choosing CallTrackingMetrics

Call Tracking Metrics was the only product considered.

Reasons for switching to CallTrackingMetrics

Price and call recordings.