Webex

Webex Reviews

RATING:

• icon"I like the ease of viewing or participating in a webinar with numerous other people. Service is always good, easy to interact with others, etc."
  • icon"This is a very good software for meetings and it is secure and fast comparing to Zoom and Teams. Their customer support are really great too."
  • icon"It provide all the features of a program that is used for conducting meetings and webinar and the best thing about using cisco is their security. The video & audio quality is good."
  • icon"If the connection is bad, then you will get crackling videos and audios. That is very challenging when you are on the road."
  • icon"The thing that i hated using this application that it was taking a hell lot of time to connect. A number of time It stopped showing the picture while someone is representing."
  • icon"It wasn't and they updated for the same or worst. The product is not user-friendly."

Browse all Webex Reviews

• Have you used Webex and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 6,544 reviews

Melissa

Company size: 201 - 500 employees

September 2022

WebEx Training for Govt. use

Industry: Computer Hardware

October 2022

Webex is essential to any business

Its been a wonderful experience , it ties me to the office and lets m know whern people are available or busy. or using video.

Pros

Its a great alternative to Teams and it is feature rich and works great. Cisco made a top notch product with this one. I have been online with several hundred people all sharing video at the same time for some online company photos and it was fine. We tried teams for the same thing and it hung up. This is my go to product to keepo me tied to the office.

Cons

There is nothing that I can say I truly do not like about this software it is perfect for me and a lot of companies I work with.

Reasons for switching to Webex

Webex seemed more stable and suited to the environment.

Luis

Industry: Computer Networking

My review about Webex

I use Webex every day and my students have the best of this Video Conferencing system. Very easy of use and share ideas.

Pros

Webex very easy integration from computer PC, or mobile Phone or Tablet on the go.

Cons

In Latinamerican Companies its not the first option for video Conferencing

After compare Zoom vs Webex, my experience was best with Webex

Bame

Best App to talk business

The app allows me to communicate well with my patients and employees which helps business to become easy and functionable.

Pros

I can hold meetings with my patients and employees anywhere at any appointed time.I can review meeting and discussion points I've missed by downloading them from the automatically downloaded transcripts.

Cons

The App is convenient only when I have good network.It is not supported in my other devices which hinders with my meeting appointments at times.

Reasons for switching to Webex

The app is more convenient than others and I find it easy to use .

Julia Maria

Industry: Information Services

July 2022

We use Webex for meetings that include people from outside the company.

It's advantageous that users can quickly participate without having to complete a user registration process. Although it seems easier to participate through the application, it is also possible to participate through a web browser without installing the application. I am very satisfied with the picture and excellent audio.

Pros

It is great that people invited to the conference can easily participate without the need for formalities such as user registration. Although it seems easier to participate through the application, it is also possible to participate through a web browser without installing the application. We believe that the image reliability and sound stability are high. I am glad that there is a recording function.

Cons

There is no way to confirm the intention to participate of the people who received the invitation to the meeting. People who do not participate, even after the meeting has started, do not know if they are late or do not want to participate.

Reasons for switching to Webex

The meeting recording feature is very useful for taking minutes. Even if someone who has never participated in an online web conference participates, Webex allows them to participate via a browser from the meeting invitation email, making it easy to explain before the meeting.

emilie

October 2022

Webex pour un usage professionnel

Lorsque je mets en place des réunions avec d'âtres pays que la France, ce logiciel est plus apprécié car plus déployé qu'en France

Pros

Sa prise en main rapide et les fonctionnalités de bases font le job. C'est un outil déployé dans d'autres pays que la France et avec ces clients je ne peux m'en passer.

Cons

Le fait de devoir télécharger un logiciel ou l'application alors que d'autres ne le nécessite pas

Reasons for choosing Webex

Ayant des clients en Suisse, ceux-ci utilisent davantage Webex.

Webex

With the pandemic, a lot of IT scrambled to find a right web/online meeting application. Webex is one of the names that were tested. The user interface is not excellent as I find my users struggling to use it. To add to the complication, IT needs to manually install the application for each device which is a struggle considering that most people were forced to work remotely

Pros

Webex is a common name in IT. I like the fact that CISCO is behind this application. This means that it has a strong and stable customer support.

Cons

My dislike with webex is the ability to be deployed to endpoints during the time. Each installation needs to be done in every device and it is more complicated if the device is part of a secured domain. IT administrators needs to get involve.

Reasons for choosing Webex

In my case, webex lost the battle to Zoom and Teams

Gael

Videoconferencias rapidas y sencillas

Me gusto para hacer videoconferencias gratis y rapido, es una alternativa excelente para cuando buscas hacer una reunion corta

Pros

La aplicación permite hacer videollamadas de calidad aceptable y de manera gratuita. Permite tambien transmitir la pantalla y los espectadores pueden interactuar entre si

Cons

Las videoconferencias suelen tener limite de tiempo, aunque se pueden usar los mismos links de reunion para volver a entablar la videoconferencia. Y la calidad de video baja considerablemente cuando se tiene una baja conexion a internet

Reasons for switching to Webex

las videoconferencias tienen limite de tiempo en webex, y a veces hago reuniones largas

Balaji

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

June 2022

One of the must option for regular meetings

One all this is one of the best tool to use for all official communication with clients.

Pros

Option to join in the browser instead of installing. This is very useful and quick to connect. And the options to save the meetings recording and post that voting feature is a great addition.

Cons

One frequent issue which we face is it get stuck and we need to relogin. The time to relogin is somewhat frustrating.

Reasons for switching to Webex

It’s more convenient and clients are more comfortable to join.

Carmen

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

October 2022

Excelente aplicación para reuniones de trabajo

Solíamos usar otra plataforma, se entrecortaban las llamadas y no se entendía bien al interlocutor.

Pros

Es un producto muy fácil de usar, muy amigable y de muy buena calidad.

Cons

Creo que no tiene mucho que mejorar , es un producto que se va actualizando y eso lo hace ser impecable cada vez que lo uso.

Reasons for switching to Webex

Porque necesitábamos mayor fluidez en las reuniones.

Yamkela

Webex is good for meetings

I love it, it is easy to use and i can work with almost all the features

Pros

It is easy to collaborate with emails and access links via email to go to the meetings, clear voices of the speaker and the camera is good quality

Cons

More background styles can be added, and the video can get much better in terms of resolution

Reasons for switching to Webex

Webex makes better sense and can record meetings easier than other platforms

Traci

November 2022

Easy to Use Software - highly recommend!

I love the ability to connect with my customers “face to face” and I’ve never had a complaint about difficulty using it!

Pros

I love how user friendly the software is and I rarely have call quality issues. I also love how you don’t need to download software to participate in a meeting - great for my customers who use Zoom, or Teams. I also love the integration with Calendar - it makes scheduling meetings super easy!

Cons

I really don’t have any cons - but maybe some new backgrounds would be nice!

Sachi

October 2022

WebEx makes your headaches with video conferencing go away

Pros

Ease of use in hosting/joining rooms, the whiteboard features are great.

Cons

Early on, there was a lack of security features which meant users outside of company could “accidentally” enter a private room. WebEx’s mobile experience left me hoping for a much improved version.

June 2022

Covers my company's online events needs. There's room for improvement.

I’m using Webex for about two years having experience mostly from the admin side. The software company I work for used to host annual on-site events targeting to inform its users community for the new developments and updates. Due to the pandemic we’re forced to cancel all the physical events and start searching platforms that support olnine events hosting. We concluded to Webex. We use Webex to host internal meetings, but also online events. Based on my experience, the process of creating a Webex meeting using the new interface is simple and quick. There’s also the option to save my own templates with default fields. It is possible to set up a recurring Meeting and what is really helpful is that Meetings support breakout sessions (separate rooms with different topics during the meeting). The “Polls” feature helps us take feedback during our student online trainings. What would be nice is if the Host of a Meeting could watch the all the screens of the attendees at the same time. About the “Events (Classic)” feature I’ll list some Advantages and Disadvantages below. Advantages: - Automatic invitation sending to the invited attendees through the platform. - Option for reguired registration which enables the particpants’ behavior tracking - Update the participants for potential changes in one step - Easy and quick users’ role management - Option for feedback form after the end of the event - Detailed reports - Responsive support team Disadvantages - Quite complicated Event

Pros

Cons

- Quite complicated Event setup - It is not possible to setup reccuring Events (there’s the solution of creating a list of events but that means that I must create each event separately). - The option of “Background music” (during breaks) is not supported (sound breaks) - The users logging in using their browser are facing sound and video-flow issues. - The Panelists that don’t run a temporary application have limited access to some tools/features. - Users of MS-DOS have reported several issues. - The videos don’t play in full-width and that makes impossible for us to host pre-recorded presentations.

Kelly M

May 2022

It's simple to use and facilitates teamwork

Using Webex, video conferencing is a simple and straightforward process. I've used Webex to participate in interviews and instructional webinars, among other things. Installation and use across many devices is really simple and functional.

Pros

Its user role administration is simple to use, and its functions are not complicated, but rather straightforward. When preparing a presentation, I really appreciate the annotate feature. Additionally, the program offers real-time translation as well as subtitling capabilities. I appreciate that the program is simple to set up and that it is simple to communicate with colleagues all around the world.

Cons

When used on mobile devices, it does not function correctly. When I have computer troubles (not software problems), I attempt to utilize Webex on my cell phone, but it doesn't work very well. Unfortunately, I am unable to function correctly.

Reasons for switching to Webex

Team meetings, video conferences, webinars, and other types of events may all be held using Webex. Useful capabilities like as screen sharing, recording phone calls, and phoning into a webex conference through the phone are included.

Scott

April 2022

Versatile tool for today's business environment!

Business problems are really discussed in the "pros" section above. Many in our company are now able to work from home for multiple days of the week on a permanent basis. Having a tool like Webex helps make this possible and I see it leading to cost savings as office space shrinks in the future. I'm very happy with the tool and enjoy its use.

Pros

With the new work from home push brought on from the COVID 19 pandemic, we needed to find tools that would facilitate the new normal. Webex is a great tool that we use for multiple applications. 1. We use this for internal chat back and forth within the company. This tool provides instant messaging that is faster than e-mail and more likely to be read by the user. 2. It is very good for web conferencing. This tool and others like it save on travel costs by allowing group meetings with people from all over the world to collaborate - face to face if the cameras are used. It is so much better than the expensive, clunky video conferencing equipment from 10-15 years ago. In addition to the web conferences, you can share your screen and do a live demo when conducting training on an ERP or other software applications. 3. VOIP - for me, working from home is a mixed blessing. One of the issues I have with working at home is that my cell service is very spotty in my home (we have cut the cord and only have cellular) Using Webex for VOIP yields a clearer signal than my cell phone and the cost is low for the VOIP services. 4. Security - our IT team evaluated this and found it to meet security requirements to allow use. (One of two collaboration/meeting tools allowed)

Cons

I don't have much that I dislike on this tool. One thing that can be a problem is that I have multiple tools we use for web conferencing and chat messages. Between checking two chat boxes plus e-mail and handling live calls and web conferences, it is easy to miss a message with so many ways to send them. I sometimes fail to see that I have a Webex message until hours or sometimes days later.

Edgar

February 2022

The brand does matter when you're looking for something good...

I think that Webex seeks to expand its target market, not just be a communications software solution used by large companies with hundreds of employees, but also reach people who need to have quality, secure and reliable communication, which I think is a great Webex initiative. Having access to a top-level communications tool like Webex is fabulous, it's such a complete tool, I'm going to call it powerful, that when you get to use it efficiently you realize that your own activities or business improves, your life becomes easier. for having everything you need to use with all the people you need to communicate with. Webex integrates with many of the software applications that are commonly used today in our work or professional world; promotes the concept of hybrid work (work is not where you go, it's what you do and how you do it), inclusion where language is not a barrier (transcription in real time in more than 100 languages), among other concepts, which I think is a wonderful collaborative tool.

Pros

The brand does matter when you are looking for something good, it matters when you are looking for stable environments, reliable communications and available at any time, it does matter when you need support, people who help you in those moments when you really need it. It is not only what you see on your screen as a user or what you can do with the tool, but also what exists behind it, which many times we do not see, we do not know, and therefore we give little or no importance. I have been involved in the world of information technology and communications for years; I do not consider myself a guru, an expert specialist in a subject, but I have had the opportunity to grow professionally alongside companies or brands that today do not need an introduction, they do not need someone like me to speak well of them; For many years they have demonstrated with their position in the market the importance and value they offer in today's life, a life of changes, adaptation, and long-distance communication to be closer each time. There are many Communications tools, many applications that allow calls between users, establish remote meetings, send messages/chat (in fact I think there are many that offer these services), but when someone ask me what I like most about Webex, my answer It's simple and clear: "Webex by Cisco". Webex has the knowledge, experience, technology and support of Cisco, If you're looking for something good for all your communications, Webex is the solution.

Cons

Cisco offers robust solutions (Webex is not the exception); from my point of view it has always been characterized by having very good solutions functionally (seek to be powerful and simple at the same time) that fulfill the purpose for which they were developed, hardware and software, and the Cisco's graphical user interfaces (GUI) usually have become so simple (simplified functions in a few buttons or few options) that are not as friendly as they could be. It seems to me the GUI of Webex could be more user-friendly because in my experience many end users need graphic and colorful solutions that make it easier for them to use the tools (our brain works by capturing images among many others), otherwise not everyone will be ready to use Webex even though it is an excellent communications tool.

Felipe

The professional choice for collaboration

Excellent experience. During the pandemic, there were very specific moments of deterioration of the service as a result of the explosion in the use of this type of tools (it multiplied x10). It is something that affected all online video conferencing and collaboration tools globally. Including Zoom and Microsoft. However, Webex knew better to measure up

Pros

I've been using Webex for over a decade. Being a Cisco product gives me the guarantees of being robust, secure and continuously updated. In the last year, many new Artificial Intelligence functions and other interesting features (p.e. simultaneous translation) have been integrated. In addition, it complements very well with the rest of the Cisco portfolio for videoconferencing, voice, contact center, etc.

Cons

Little to complain about Webex. Perhaps that is more expensive than other similar options. But it is a product oriented to professional use that is worth what it costs. Security is very important, and that pays for.

More robust and secure.

Reasons for switching to Webex

Microsoft Teams and Zoom Meeting are good choices too. But Webex is more robust, secure and complete

papa arona