Clixtell

Clixtell Reviews

RATING:

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The plans are also flexible and cheap considering the efficient services they provide. For small businesses like mine, this is a blessing."
  • icon"This software gave my whole marketing experience huge value when it comes to advertising, prevents and blocks fraudulent clicks immediately. Increase ROI tremendously."
  • icon"Clixtell was easy to use right from the beginning & helped protect us from countless fraudulent clicks."
  • icon"Don't like that it not cheap for bouth Adwords account."
  • icon"I had no idea how to set-up rules to prevent the clicks."
  • icon"To add click fraud protection for Facebook ads and not just for GooGle Ads campaigns."

Have you used Clixtell and would like to share your experience with others?

All Clixtell Reviews

Nir

Best solution for click fraud

It dose the Job! and that is Much for a lot of our clients

Pros

It Works! some of our clients would have had to stop marketing if Clixtell would have not come up with a true solution for click fraud .

Cons

it is Ok overal , works just great' thats all we really ask for

Paris

My Strongest Anti-Click Fraud Tool - Saved One Client's Business!

Pros

Clixtell is the most accurate & advanced tracking application available to date. My main workflow is SEO, Google Ad's, data analyst - for various clients. One of my smaller tech clients was under an advanced click fraud attack from at least two tech competitors. I tested all (yes all) anti-click fraud platforms, without doubt, Clixtell data is the most quantifiable. UX is fantastic, set up is dev cost-free if you use G-Tag manager & super swift. What more is there to love? Well .....The fact that Clixtell is forever evolving, I LOVE the new-ish session recordings & stronger VPN detection/notifications. Some of the others have many fancy graphs and basically inaccurate data - easily detectable if you track in conjunction with GA / server logs in extreme cases. So going back to my opening statement - accurate & advanced.

Cons

Hmmm, trying really hard to think of a con, as there are certainly zero cons here as such. There have been a couple times where there were glitches in the system - but that is usual of anything tech. I had one "iffy" customer support encounter - that was swiftly resolved & in complete contrast to the exemplarity customer support.

Ittai

Good product with great Customer support

Pros

It's really got all the features we were looking for (and more)

Cons

I think the price is high and instead of being another service which we are happy to pay and forget about, we discuss looking for an alternative every other month.

Reasons for switching to Clixtell

Didn't offer all the features we needed (can't remember right now which were they)

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great service with quality software

Pros

I am representing a large remodeling company based in Los Angeles, CA. The Clixtell team is always there when needed with their reliable software. My company sees the time and service we are benefiting and saving from.

Cons

When first using their software, we were missing some information about Clixtell and how the product works but their team was quick to be helpful and available for our complications. Today, their system works much better and we are very happy.

Reasons for choosing Clixtell

After doing detailed research on click fraud protection services, I came across Clixtell. For my small business and the marketing needed, their service was reliable, constantly improving and a better product overall than other companies I came across.

Response from Clixtell

Thank you so much for your kind words, Daniel. We really appreciate that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

Replied May 2020

Stephane

Amazing tool, outstanding service

Very happy to have implemented that software to all our customers accounts. As a digital marketing agency, this tool helped us to show to our clients how effective our marketing campaigns are. Calls are tracked, click fraud is monitored and blocked, so our campaigns are way more effective. Clixtell’s team is also very helpful and professional, overall, customer service is great. We only have good things to say about this software.

Pros

Easy! Easy to implement and easy to use.

Cons

Nothing really... Every potential issue is dealt with very quickly by their team so there’s nothing we could possible complain about!

Chen

Excellent software

I had a good customer support representative that guided me through the process. Clixtell is the best company of that software that I've used so far.

Pros

This software gave my whole marketing experience huge value when it comes to advertising, prevents and blocks fraudulent clicks immediately. Increase ROI tremendously. I can rest asure with giving my clients a safe advertising with best results.

Cons

They can definitely add some new features for other sources protection.

Reasons for switching to Clixtell

The results were more accurate plus the fact that with Clixtell I felt that there is always someone to talk to. As a marketing agency it is crucial to get a responsive service that can help all the way.

Krhuz

Great software and company

Very good . Have been using Clixtell for almost 2 full years . No issues at all !!

Pros

Device reconstruction Set my click rules . Proxy and VPN blocking ! Very cool Basically they offer all the features that they can do base on google ads and Microsoft ads ! Extremely thankful for Clixtell, and I wouldn’t be able to run my campaigns like it do , with such a great ROI !!

Cons

Not able to block phone calls yet ! Very happy when google allows the developers to make this happen .

Clixtell has been a pleasure to use from the beginning, offering many powerful features.

Pros

Clixtell was easy to use right from the beginning & helped protect us from countless fraudulent clicks. It seems to use almost no resources in the background while still providing a fast and safe online workspace.

Cons

Initially we were unsure if Clixtell would really work as well as it was advertised. What we came to find out was that it works more effectively than we ever imagined. Had we been available to incorporate it sooner, we would have.

Ofir

The Best System in the Market

We're a digital marketing agency and have been using Clixtell for our Adwords clients. After trying a few anti click-fraud solutions, we found Clixtell to be the best and very affordable. Their customer support very attentive and fast to respond, which is important to allow us to provide great service to our clients.

Pros

Very effective Loved the device blocking feature Great customer support Extremely affordable

Cons

Couldn't stop some fraudulent bots, but nobody can.

Wilson

Powerful tool

Easy to use, affordable price, and really stopped the click fraud activity on my Google Ads which I suffered from

Pros

As a small business I adopted the Google ad strategy to help us improve our visibility and increase our revenue, but it seemed like someone out there was picking our pockets as we were getting almost no ROI on our ads. Since we started using the Clixtell the improvements have been clear to see.

Cons

I and my team aren’t very techy, so we had anticipated having problems with using the tool, but it is pretty easy to use.

Reasons for choosing Clixtell

I saw the results and I am very happy with the results so far. This is why i choose and would like to continue use this awesome tool

Intars

Detect invadid clicks

Finally Clixtell help for my business and that why I'm still use.

Pros

Like that software protect money from invalid clicks

Cons

Don't like that it not cheap for bouth Adwords account .It is 120 US

Dennis

Clixtell works well and offers easy IP blocking management

After trying one of the bigger brands, we found we lost good traffic due to many false positives, and after a couple of months we switched to Clixtell. Conversions went back after the switch. Analyzing the blocked traffic we didn't find IPs that were blocked without a good reason. Management of rules and IPs is super easy.

Pros

Very easy to integrate, flexible blocking rules, extensive details for each IP, the session recorder comes in handy at times.

Cons

Search, filters and export for the Traffic tab could be enhanced for advanced advertisers.

Ilan

Excellent

I’m extremely happy with the product and result. The investment was definitely worth it.

Pros

The software blocks fraud clicks automatically and instantly. I can check live on clicks on my campaign and can track better what’s going on. In the past year the software saved me lot of money

Cons

It took me few days to learn the system and adjust my needs in the settings but once it’s done everything worked smoothly

Response from Clixtell

Thank you for the wonderful review, and for taking the time to share your feedback.

Replied May 2020

Ariel

Excellent Product!

Pros

The end to end solution the product provides. The combination between monitoring the activity and click fraud protection

Cons

I cannot think of anything I dont like about this product. It really is a great product.

Sara

Effective and easy to navigate !

Clixtell's plans are cost-effective and the site is so easy to navigate.

Pros

What stands out is how user-friendly the software is. Cool and easy to navigate. The plans are also flexible and cheap considering the efficient services they provide. For small businesses like mine, this is a blessing.

Cons

Look the video session recorder is great but it can get boring sometimes. So is there a way to curate them to only the action parts? If there is already a way to do that, I can't seem to find it.

Ross