• Pros

• "Very effective Loved the device blocking feature Great customer support Extremely affordable"

• "Very easy to integrate, flexible blocking rules, extensive details for each IP, the session recorder comes in handy at times."

• "The software blocks fraud clicks automatically and instantly. I can check live on clicks on my campaign and can track better what’s going on. In the past year the software saved me lot of money"

• Cons

• "It took me few days to learn the system and adjust my needs in the settings but once it’s done everything worked smoothly "

• "I had no idea how to set-up rules to prevent the clicks"

• "Clixtell should look into providing data on invalid clicks…. Oh, wait! They already do ;)"

Browse Clixtell Reviews

Nir from NirocoM

Best solution for click fraud

It dose the Job! and that is Much for a lot of our clients

Pros

It Works! some of our clients would have had to stop marketing if Clixtell would have not come up with a true solution for click fraud .

Cons

it is Ok overal , works just great' thats all we really ask for

Paris from We Hire Mac

My Strongest Anti-Click Fraud Tool - Saved One Client's Business!

Pros

Clixtell is the most accurate & advanced tracking application available to date. My main workflow is SEO, Google Ad's, data analyst - for various clients. One of my smaller tech clients was under an advanced click fraud attack from at least two tech competitors. I tested all (yes all) anti-click fraud platforms, without doubt, Clixtell data is the most quantifiable. UX is fantastic, set up is dev cost-free if you use G-Tag manager & super swift. What more is there to love? Well .....The fact that Clixtell is forever evolving, I LOVE the new-ish session recordings & stronger VPN detection/notifications. Some of the others have many fancy graphs and basically inaccurate data - easily detectable if you track in conjunction with GA / server logs in extreme cases. So going back to my opening statement - accurate & advanced.

Cons

Hmmm, trying really hard to think of a con, as there are certainly zero cons here as such. There have been a couple times where there were glitches in the system - but that is usual of anything tech. I had one "iffy" customer support encounter - that was swiftly resolved & in complete contrast to the exemplarity customer support.

Daniel from Cielo Construction

Great service with quality software

Pros

I am representing a large remodeling company based in Los Angeles, CA. The Clixtell team is always there when needed with their reliable software. My company sees the time and service we are benefiting and saving from.

Cons

When first using their software, we were missing some information about Clixtell and how the product works but their team was quick to be helpful and available for our complications. Today, their system works much better and we are very happy.

Reasons for Choosing Clixtell

After doing detailed research on click fraud protection services, I came across Clixtell. For my small business and the marketing needed, their service was reliable, constantly improving and a better product overall than other companies I came across.

Response from Clixtell

Replied May 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words, Daniel. We really appreciate that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.

Wilson from Scribe-x

Powerful tool

Easy to use, affordable price, and really stopped the click fraud activity on my Google Ads which I suffered from

Pros

As a small business I adopted the Google ad strategy to help us improve our visibility and increase our revenue, but it seemed like someone out there was picking our pockets as we were getting almost no ROI on our ads. Since we started using the Clixtell the improvements have been clear to see.

Cons

I and my team aren’t very techy, so we had anticipated having problems with using the tool, but it is pretty easy to use.

Reasons for Choosing Clixtell

I saw the results and I am very happy with the results so far. This is why i choose and would like to continue use this awesome tool

Chen from Webdesign

Excellent software

I had a good customer support representative that guided me through the process. Clixtell is the best company of that software that I've used so far.

Pros

This software gave my whole marketing experience huge value when it comes to advertising, prevents and blocks fraudulent clicks immediately. Increase ROI tremendously. I can rest asure with giving my clients a safe advertising with best results.

Cons

They can definitely add some new features for other sources protection.

Stephane from AdsVentures

Amazing tool, outstanding service

Very happy to have implemented that software to all our customers accounts. As a digital marketing agency, this tool helped us to show to our clients how effective our marketing campaigns are. Calls are tracked, click fraud is monitored and blocked, so our campaigns are way more effective. Clixtell’s team is also very helpful and professional, overall, customer service is great. We only have good things to say about this software.

Pros

Easy! Easy to implement and easy to use.

Cons

Nothing really... Every potential issue is dealt with very quickly by their team so there’s nothing we could possible complain about!

Clixtell has been a pleasure to use from the beginning, offering many powerful features.

Pros

Clixtell was easy to use right from the beginning & helped protect us from countless fraudulent clicks. It seems to use almost no resources in the background while still providing a fast and safe online workspace.

Cons

Initially we were unsure if Clixtell would really work as well as it was advertised. What we came to find out was that it works more effectively than we ever imagined. Had we been available to incorporate it sooner, we would have.

Ofir from PanPrestige

The Best System in the Market

We're a digital marketing agency and have been using Clixtell for our Adwords clients. After trying a few anti click-fraud solutions, we found Clixtell to be the best and very affordable. Their customer support very attentive and fast to respond, which is important to allow us to provide great service to our clients.

Pros

Cons

Couldn't stop some fraudulent bots, but nobody can.

Ilan from CBI Express

Excellent

I’m extremely happy with the product and result. The investment was definitely worth it.

Cons

Response from Clixtell

Replied May 2020

Thank you for the wonderful review, and for taking the time to share your feedback.

Ariel from Friedman Sela & Co.

Excellent Product!

Pros

The end to end solution the product provides. The combination between monitoring the activity and click fraud protection

Cons

I cannot think of anything I dont like about this product. It really is a great product.

Dennis from Niche Fish

Clixtell works well and offers easy IP blocking management

After trying one of the bigger brands, we found we lost good traffic due to many false positives, and after a couple of months we switched to Clixtell. Conversions went back after the switch. Analyzing the blocked traffic we didn't find IPs that were blocked without a good reason. Management of rules and IPs is super easy.

Pros

Cons

Search, filters and export for the Traffic tab could be enhanced for advanced advertisers.

Anna from Choreographers

They saved our marketing budget

Pros

The software revealed to us the real identity of the clickers, and simply and quickly blocked all invalid traffic. Clixtell significantly improved the performance of our PPC campaigns.

Cons

There were none, I feel I got real value for my money.

Response from Clixtell

Replied April 2020

Dear Anna, Thank you for leaving us such a great review. We're glad Clixtell helped you to stop click fraud activity in your Google Ads campaigns, our team will certainly be happy to read what you've written. We place customer experience and satisfaction as your top priority, and your review confirms the hard work we put into each day. So thank you for your kind words.

Bethany from Petra Management Inc.

A amazing tool for previnting fruadent click

Very easy user interface and customer rep. is very knowledgeable and helpful. i would like to recommend this tool to my friends.

Pros

Clixtell has immensely made the job of my sales team easier thanks to its call tracking and recording, website video recording features.

Cons

It has made my team’s job so easy, we need to find other ways to really put them to work.

Sara from Improve Your IT

Effective and easy to navigate !

Clixtell's plans are cost-effective and the site is so easy to navigate.

Pros

What stands out is how user-friendly the software is. Cool and easy to navigate. The plans are also flexible and cheap considering the efficient services they provide. For small businesses like mine, this is a blessing.

Cons

Look the video session recorder is great but it can get boring sometimes. So is there a way to curate them to only the action parts? If there is already a way to do that, I can't seem to find it.

Ross from truMedic

Great solution against click fraud !!

This tools provides a great service at a very affordable price and by using clixtell you can beat out the competition and all the click fraud activity on Google ads.

Pros

The Clixtell click fraud prevention software is very proactive because it’s functionality goes beyond detecting and blocking click frauds on our AdWords campaign it also sends reports to Google so that the suspicious IPs would no longer be able to access our ads.

Cons

Clixtell is very cost effective and worth every bit of the investment.

Best PPC Protection Service

Perfect.

Pros

Block IPs efficient and reliable. Give you infos about the frauders.

Cons

It does what it should and more like expected...

Dave from Tbox Services

Highly recommended, great click fraud protection.

Pros

Clixtell saved me a lot of money after suffering from click fraud on my Adwords campaigns. Great Customer service. Highly recommended.

Cons

Would love to have click fraud protection for Facebook as well, beside of that the software is very useful.

Emily from Name Brand Wigs

Industry: Cosmetics

Powerful Tool

Pros

All day every day Click fraud protection offered by Clixtell is one of its many features that my company has profited from. We will recommend Clixtell to our partners and friends.

Cons

Absolutely brilliant AdWords security software… but price is higher than expected

Anava from Marketing and Advertising

Powerful tool

Pros

Clixtell is basically the efficient call tracking analytics and click fraud protection platform, offering the digital marketers and advertisers with a multitude of tracking, analytics, protection features. It allows marketers to achieve and maintain the transparent and safe advertising experience.

Cons

To add click fraud protection for Facebook ads and not just for GooGle Ads campaigns.

Adrian from SCANEX IMAGING

Industry: Utilities

Very effective tool and Saved my money

Pros

Imagine a tool that doesn’t only offer 24/7 automated click fraud prevention but also helps optimize your marketing campaigns these are the perks my firm has been enjoying since we acquired the Clixtell software. Highly recommended...

Tammy from TheChocolateOpal®

Excellent Click Fraud Protection-Customer Assistance

Excellent customer assistance and product.

Pros

Prevents multiple/fraud ad clicks with ease of use. Once the team set-up my campaign, I just sat back and let Clixtell do the work for me. Saved many dollars.

Cons

I had no idea how to set-up rules to prevent the clicks

omer from Self-Employed

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

A great tool for PPC/SEO

clixtell is a complementary tool for measuring conversations

Pros

The most advanced tool for PPC/SEO......

Cons

nothing, all great, Convenient interface

Response from Clixtell

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review, Omer. We're glad you appreciate Clixtell and the value to your business.