• Pros

• "I love the ease of use for the dashboard that allows me to keep track of my number of daily calls. This makes it easier to fill out my end of day reports for my supervisors."

• "Cloudtalk is super easy to use and does the job that far more complex systems do, but much better. Very Intuitive. The support team is really friendly and very responsive."

• "I like everything that is easy to control that it costs little money"

• Cons

• "small outages, but not often, it was probably caused by the Internet"

• "We started to use CloudTalk more than 2 years ago, back then it was quite basic product with lots of features missing. But they managed to grow and add a lot of stuff and fix most of the issues."

• "The software works well, I did not recognize any problems."

Browse CloudTalk Reviews

Matej from LiveAgent

Great product with outstanding support

We are very happy customers and compared to the alternatives we were choosing from, we are sure we did a best decision going for CloudTalk!

Pros

We are pretty happy how quick we were able to implement CloudTalk into our company. With call center it used to be very common to start using it after several days and you were never used to it. Until now. We felt like CloudTalk is more like a automation tool that call center software, since it saves you a lot of time on repetitive tasks that you most likely hate.

Cons

We would need more software connected to CloudTalk to even more dig into automation.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

It's the mix of plenty of small thing that forms your overall impression. Whether it was interface, customer service, easiness of use or features directly, it was obvious that CloudTalk is a moden software, built on modern technology, very fast, reliable and backed up by very talented team.

Jn from CLine, s.r.o.

cool program, I definitely recommend

great program for good money

Pros

I like everything that is easy to control that it costs little money

Cons

small outages, but not often, it was probably caused by the Internet

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

I found it on the web and I immediately liked it, it works great and at a great price

Robert from rankingCoach GmbH

Really easy to use calling software for everyone!

Very good so far. The sound quality is good, the handling very easy so it does what it has/should do!

Pros

Usability Design Functions Quality Integration(s)

Cons

Reliability. When the Computer is in Stand-by mode and restarts again i also have to restart the software otherwise i get error messages when i want to make a new call. I guess this could be easily solved

Careyn from LUXICO

App is Good But Still Needs Improvement

Benefits: -I can go anywhere with the handy mobile app on my iphone and still take business calls while mobile -I can listen to the recordings anytime and go back to them when necessary -I can easily connect with guests and colleagues and this drives more value into the business.

Pros

Upsides of Using CloudTalk: -It has International calling capability -It has a mobile app available for iPhone users -It identifies who's logged in or not for internal users -There is Caller ID -I like the fact that most calls are recorded automatically is readily available for listening -Easy to use; straightforward interface, userfriendly -Dashboard is very useful and has all the information I need

Cons

Least Helpful / Dislikes -The status showing if people are online/offline is not always accurate -The application malfunctions regularly (maybe bugs) -Calls are not being routed correctly sometimes -Callers wait for a long time waiting when they are transferred -Caller ID names not accurate -No mobile phone app available for Android users - please create soon!!!

Leon from Flow Websites Ltd

Good overall

Pros

It does what I need it to do with a fair price.

Cons

I'd like the ability to see a more focused view on users tagged. For example, if I tag a user as "interested" - I would like to be able to filter out all of the people who aren't interested so I can just call those who I know I have a chance with.

lower price

Katarna from Performics

CloudTalk really helped many of our clients with their customer support

Pros

- integration with CRM tools - conference calls - custom reports - Automatic Call Distribution

Cons

I didn't find any negatives about this software

Gaper from Invoice Exchange

In general good experience with great support and some missing features

We are using software to manage outbound calls made by our sales team and inbound calls manager by our support team.

Pros

It's easy to implement and use, their support is super fast and friendly

Cons

It lacks some minor features in the Windows desktop app such as minimizing to tray

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

It was one of the solutions that covered all of our needs feature vise and had servers near our country

Ceesjan from Dutch Click Media

I love CloudTalk

High quality calls for cheap, from anywhere to anywhere in the world for really affordable rates.

Pros

What I like the most about this software is that I can have a local number in my area, and actually call for an extremely cheap rate from abroad to clients in my home country (actually from the other side of the world). And next to that, I also really love the dashboard with an easy overview of everything.

Cons

I can't think of anything that I don't like about CloudTalk. It's a service that I've been looking for quite some time and I'm happy I found it.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

I just liked it from the start, great support, quality and a super user-friendly dashboard to easily keep track of everything.

Natlia from Performics

Positive experience

Easy and intuitive, higly recommend this tool for everybody.

Pros

I highly recommend CloudTalk. CloudTalk has a lot of features that we use very often. Good value for money, easy to use, good support and very intuitive interface.

Cons

We had no problems with integration of CloudTalk. The whole proccess was very easy. We have a positive overall experience.

David from daren&curtis

Industry: Graphic Design

CouldTalk opinion

- integration with CRM system

Pros

- easy use - quick integration - very good for calling

Cons

- it is very difficult to say because it is very good aplication

Eyituoyo from NeoSirus Technologies

intruitive for Both Admins and Users

There are few companies that earn our respect in both terms of service and after-sales support and Cloudtalk has really impressed us. We see ourselves doing business with them for the foreseeable future.

Pros

One of the most difficult issues with adapting to new software is not just getting the administrators to like and accept the software but to also get the final users of the solutions (support team) to use it with minimal setup and a short learning cycle. It was so easy for staff to make use of it right out of the box that we were running literally within minutes. Also as a Systems Administrator, nothing is better than having a clean interface to work with, you get a quick summary right on your dashboard and any function or feature you need is within easy reach. Plus with the support staff helping to iron out any and all issues that pop up, which was very few (was mostly our fault - a bad internet), we were more than happy having it as our default solution moving forward.

Cons

For now, I don't think there is anything negative I have to say about Cloudtalk. Would love to pick a number from a selection but that's not a con.

Peter from CRIF

Easily setup phone system + integrations with CRMs

I love how simple it is to use and how quickly it is to learn!

Pros

The setup was quick and easy. Basically in just few minutes, you have a reliable and professional customer support. We love how neatly the integrations with CRMs are implemented in terms of setup and the real value you get. You can also setup various custom workflows in every integration which helps a lot in terms of how is every business different. Love their customers support as well.

Cons

I would like to pick my phone number which I like, this is unfortunately not possible. CloudTalk assigned to me a random number from country I requested. But they told me this is industry specific problem and very few providers offer this option.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Dear Peter, Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your though about CloudTalk! We are really happy that you managed to setup our software very quickly and you liked our customer support team. We are really sorry, that we could give you number you requested, but as we already explain you it is an industry issue. Have a nice day! Kris from CloudTalk

Easiest phone system to start with

Everything went smooth from the very beginning. CloudTalk team was very helpfull with the setup and onboarding. Solved our pain. We can more focus on doing our business and still have whole overview of it.

Pros

Our goal was to integrate simple and easy to use phone system for our customer support. We needed couple of international numbers from around the world, integration with Help Scout and Intercom, possibility to manage our team and tag the calls to have our customer support easier and quicker for us.

Cons

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Dear client, We are so happy to hear that you work with us for more than 2 years. Thank you for placing your trust and confidence in our abilities. Your comment shows us the importance of this though:"Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning." We always try to listen and adjust our product according to the customers needs. Have a great day! Kris from CloudTalk

Great business phone system, awesome quality!

Our whole phone communications runs using CloudTalk. We have sales and support team using it. Love their customer support team.

Pros

CloudTalk is very easy to setup with smooth integrations, which really helps with productivity. We use Pipedrive integration for sales and Help Scout integration for support team. After couple of weeks we have really benefited from using it - saved us a lot of time, which we invest into better customer support and helps us focus on growing our business.

Cons

None, so far it's been very smooth ride without any hassles.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Dear client, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this review. We understand that the time is money for our customers. To save their time, CloudTalk focuses on the providing many advanced features and integrations for customers and we are really happy that you appreciate it. Thanks! Kris from CloudTalk

Lindsey from All City Property Services

Seamless Phone Integration for your Business

Its been great to be able to centralize our contact and have access to information from our different agents all in one place. We've been able to use cloudtalk to update the way we use technology in our business. We were archaically using google contacts, google calendar, and independent CRM companies and we've been able to integrate all of our data storage systems and email campaigns, etc. into one place that everyone has access to, even on their phones.

Pros

One of the most important features for us was to keep track of detailed information about our clients. We have numerous people answering phones for the same clients and we need to be able to access information about what these clients talked about with other team members. We can do that here. It was easy to set up and sync our contacts and we've had support from customer service any time we had a hiccup.

Cons

No significant challenges at the moment. It took us a while to figure out which pricing plan made the most sense, but that wasn't an issue with CloudTalk.

Kinga from WeRSM | We are Social Media

Amazing quality of support and calls!

Hidden gem. If you want to power up your sales team efforts or your call center management, this tool is for you.

Pros

CloudTalk helps skyrocket your sales team productivity. With features like call recording or statistics, you can analyze your performance and identify any bottlenecks in your sales process, which is crucial if you want to achieve success.

Cons

There is no single thing I would dislike about CloudTalk.

Reasons for Choosing CloudTalk

Better pricing and better customer support, including a dedicated onboarding manager.

Efficient software worth of money

I highly recommend CloudTalk. They offer efficient service worth of money. Currently using basic features as well as advanced call routing such as personalized greetings , automated call redirection, blacklist of blocked phone number, real-time analytics. It is user-friendly software and you have possibility to customize it on your own. If the help is needed they are happy to assist you.

Pros

It reduced administration and infrastructure costs by eliminating the need to use multiple third-party communication services. It helped to improve communication capabilities in and out of the company, and provided access to effective channels for all devices and locations.

Cons

We have not noticed yet in our company.

CloudTalk Is Great Platform!

Pros

Easy integration with Pipedrive, pretty good call quality, logs calls and records.

Cons

Need an IOS app and names can be wrong on dialer but not wrong in CRM.

Martina from Etops

Freshdesk + CloudTalk works like a charm

Overall, Im very happy with the product and the direction where its headed. The UI is very modern which makes it a pleasure to work with. The pricing is also right, unlike some of the old school competitors.

Pros

Ive been using freshdesk for ticketing and CloudTalk for its cloud phone system capabilities. The integration of CloudTalk and Freshdesk works perfectly and I can easily initiate calls, write notes, share contact details within the apps.. The online dashboard for reporting provides useful data about my call center representatives so I can easilly track SLAs, pickup times, queue times and all the necessary metrics.

Cons

Its not a con but a suggestion for future - I would love to see an even broader integration with Freshdesk with some new cool features.

Great telephony service. Highly recommended

We are using Cloudtalk to integrate with our CRM (Pipedrive) and customer support chat (Intercom). These integrations work great. Our sales-people have a much easier time to reach out to prospects. Also with support it is easy to pair a phone call to the user.

Pros

I like the call quality. From what I understand, Cloudtalk has a lot of their own infrastructure which enables them to make sure the call quality is top notch. Many of the competing services are built-up on a third party API, they just create the UI. With Cloudtalk, they are a telco operator. So this was one of the deciding factors. The pricing is comparable to other services, nothing to complain. Their support was always very helpful and not shy to call me up to resolve my query in the fastest manner possible.

Cons

Some of the UI has little quirks that you can quickly get used to. It seems to me that the product added a lot of features over time and it may need a little spring cleaning. But maybe it is just the usual process of "learning to use a new app". So nothing to see here.

Jan from Bestcena.sk s.r.o.

Excellent tool, convenient features

Pros

CloudTalk is easy to use inbound call center tool with many great features.

Cons

I never had an issue, it is worth the money.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Dear Jan, we are really happy to see your positive review. It is an amazing feeling when someone uses your software for more than 2 years and he/she is really satisfied with the tool. We really hope that you will stay with us at least 5 more years :) Kris from CloudTalk

Luk from Slefi.cz

Industry: Cosmetics

Good price / quality ratio. Customer support

With customer support and administrators, we have always solved our requirements very quickly. I recommend.

Pros

We have been working with CloudTalk for 3 years and have always been satisfied with their services. Good calls, good support.

Cons

They could lower the cost of fixed line calls within the Czech Republic.

Tomas from Boosterberg

Great costantly evolving tool.

This tool helps us seamlessly maintain contact with our customers around the globe. Essential for our line of work.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. Swift, professional and helpful customer support.

Cons

Nothing major to think of. Usual small bugs here and there. Absolutely acceptable for every SaaS tool. Always promptly resolved.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Hi Tomas! Thanks for taking the time to complete a review of your experience. We are really grateful that you are already with us for more than 1 year and you always help us improve our tools though your feedback. Have a great day! Kris

Alica from CURADEN Slovakia s.r.o.

The High Quality Of Calls & Great Customer Support

The biggest value is in integration to our existing infrastructure and tools, so we see everything about customer before we answer the incoming call.

Pros

Cons

Web phone doesn't work in IE, you have to use Chrome, or install desktop app.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Hello Alica, We are really grateful for your nice words. Our team is super happy that you were satisfied with our voip software and with the help from our customer support team. We will pass along the kind words. Have a nice day :) Kris from CloudTalk

Roman from VNET a.s.

I recommend.

Pros

You can make calls very easily with CloudTalk. It has many useful tools (features) and it is not necessary to understand IT/technology at all.

Cons

I had to setup CloudTalk myself, but it was easy and they can guide you through this process.

CloudTalk features are amazing!

We're very satisfied with using CloudTalk. I would definitely recommend.

Pros

CloudTalk is a great tool to take your phone support to the next level. Our team is using CloudTalk integration with Salesforce Service Cloud and it's a time saver.

Cons

It's not available for all countries, but I would say it's the same as other solutions.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Dear customer, thank you for choosing CloudTalk :) We are really glad that our solution helped your business. We believe that the integration with the right tools can be really time-saving option. Thanks for sharing your opinion with the community. Have a great day! Kristy from CloudTalk.

Meri from education

Industry: Music

CloudTalk saved our company!!

From all my experience I can say that CloudTalks second name should be GAME CHANGER. They delivered on all of my wishes and problems in no time!

Pros

There are so many pros, but the most life changing was the costumer service that help us out in our time of need.

Cons

The only thing I can think of, and its not even a con, is that the technology is so advanced we were weirded out for a few minutes when we started.

Michal from Kuzo

Integrated with our help desk app - works perfectly

We are using LiveAgent daily and we were looking for phone system in cloud that offers integration with it. CloudTalk has done it great. So we now provide excellent customer support without hassle.

Pros

Easy to manage, it's in cloud, good support, relevant pricing.

Cons

Missing mobile app. I hope they will develop one soon.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied July 2019

Thanks Michal for the positive reviews of CloudTalk :) Indeed, mobile app is in testing so it should be out very soon!

Jan from Finax

Great scalable solution

As a financial institution we needed to easily record our phone calls, however Cloutalk offers much more - mostly as a good solution for multi-national call center.

Pros

Cloudtalk offers simple yet powerful solution for both small and large enterprises.

Cons

Customer support could use some more work in terms of how useful or polite they are.

Yana from Leadspicker

Great tool for international calls!

I do not have to use different resources anymore to conduct international calls. I can also finally have an international number myself for different people around the world to reach out to me!

Pros

Due to my job responsibilities, I need to make a lot of international calls every day. CloudTalk solution was a great finding for me as a perfect tool for my tasks. The only thing I need is a stable internet connection. The best thing about CloudTalk solution is that you have your own dedicated number that people can also call you to and you can answer from your laptop or mobile.

Cons

Nothing really. All little issues I had was instantly fixed by CloudTalk support team.

User friendly system that help you scale your sales!

Many of my colleaguse work remotely and CloudTalk help us to have a general overview about what is happening.

Pros

We work with Pipedrive, and it integrates with this CRM system very good.Its really user friendly system that has many great functionalities (like recording your calls in both systems)

Cons

There was an issue with tagging, but I have been informed they are working on it.

Nataliya from HiTech Service

A brilliant way to handle your client support

It helps reduce the response time significantly, because of great customization you don't have to play a guessing game and decide who is a better person to address the call. And even if it so happens that you do, it easy to transfer between the agents.

Pros

The versatility of Cloudtalk is amazing, and also the customization possibilities. Such simple but great features as assigning tags and colours to each call as well as skill-based call routing help organize your workflow better and make overall support handling much easier.

Cons

Cloudtalk provides integrations, but I would really love to see them grow and abandon the need for it. In terms of call handling, they give everything you might need, but you still have to integrate with Freshdesk, for example.

Steven from SCHOOLHOUSE TECH COMPANY

simple reasonable

They were great to deal with, the service was good, and the pricing outstanding

Pros

It was extremely easy to set up and was way cheaper than having a second line installed by a conventional telephone company

Cons

i was intimidated by all the new words at first

Mria from Greencall

Great call center software

I highly recommend CloudTalk.

Pros

Flexibility and powerful features. Their customer care team is very helpful and responds quickly.

Cons

Metrics could be improved but it is not that important to me.

david from synergent

Positive experience

Pros

Great customer access, helpful customer support, speed to solve the problem, high availability and quality of service

Cons

I dont know, nothing. No problem.

Michaela from GAZDA, spol. s r.o.

Love it!

Cloudtalk helps us with communication in our company and also with our costumers, we are very happy. Everything is quick and easy, love it.

Pros

Its easy, userfriendly and our team and costumers love it. Also good pricing.

Cons

I have no bad experiences yet, and i hope im gonna be happy with Cloudtalk also in future.

Michal from CentrumKolies s.r.o.

"Very good cloud talk services"

compatibility of hardware and native application with windows, everything was solved.

Pros

Easy and intuitive administration, very helpful settings, good prices and excellent support.

Cons

I dont like problems that always shows up because of windows, anyhow, this problem is not caused by Cloud Talk :)

Smith from Liftoff Agent

Great System for our Small Startup

CloudTalk is a much more affordable system that can get small businesses setup quickly and using the phone system. Although their staff is on a different timezone than the US, they are timely and responsible.

Pros

CloudTalk is a simple to use system that works. We've gone between RingCentral and FreshCaller and unlike these companies, CloudTalk doesn't force you into a contract. We're looking forward to all of the new updates that CloudTalk is releasing Q3!

Cons

CloudTalk currently does haven't SMS or a phone App which makes it inconvenient for people who have a lot of inbound activity. But these features are in the works and around the corner.

Rohit from Osmosys Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd

Tool to improve your sales efficiency

Amazing!

Pros

Easy to use. Hassle free installation. Easy to navigate and make your personal customization. The support is quick in responding queries.

Cons

One thing that they lack from other partners is a Mobile App. I believe they should launch one soon.

Roman from Bohemia Venture Capital

Industry: Capital Markets

Easy to setup and use business phone system

Pros

Easy to setup and use software with Salesforce integration

Cons

Initially, there were some minor bugs that came with the recently developed Salesforce integration, but the team responded quickly fixing them

Murad from Freelancer

Quality service

Pros

I have been testing a lot of voip service companies for a long time. A few weeks ago I met Cloudtalk and used their services for free for 14 days. In my opinion, there is a very good service. I plan to use their services in the future.

Cons

I think the cost of international calls is quite expensive. I suggest that prices should be reduced.

Simply clever!

It helps us to analyze our data and faster our customer care to a higher level!

Pros

Couldtalk has many great and wonderful features that definitely can improve your work experience! I love the tags and click to call features! It's intuitive and very easy to use.

Cons

I have nothing to say, my overall experience with this tool was great!

Berenika from Brainy Bees

Industry: Writing and Editing

Pretty dvanced features at an affordable price

Pros

CloudTalk might still be a fairly new solution, but I already find it competitive - the quality of calls is really good, there are a lot of features to take advantage of, plus it's easy to integrate it with other tools you might be using. It can really improve the team's productivity, no matter its size. I recommend it to anyone who runs a call centre of any kind.

Cons

The pricing is quite flexible, but it might be better to tailor it to the number of users.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Hello Berinika, thanks for your review. It is great to see that you had positive experience with our tool. We are happy you highlighted that we provide high-quality calls because it is something what set us apart from our competitors. Thanks a lot for nice words! Kris, CloudTalk

Christoph from SCADAfence Ltd.

Using CLoudTalk for business purposes

I use cloudtalk to call customers worldwide using a German phone line. So far, cloudtalk works well and the price is great. Once requested from the service team at cloudtalk, they opened my account for all countries. In general, the support is fast and usually takes lot of effort to solve the problems.

Pros

The VoIP function that enables me to use a German number as I am operating out of Germany.

Cons

There are still some bugs as the software seems new - but those bugs are usually fixed by frequent software updates.

Ajay from state bank of india

Perfect phone system for startups. Easy to use with great customer suppor

Easy to implement and use. Affordable for startup as well. Great customer support.

Pros

CloudTalk is in my opinion good value for money. It has nicely done phone features, simple UI which is easy to navigate, and various integrations which you can use without any coding knowledge. Customer support is also very good and responds pretty quickly. High quality of calls, service and customer support for a reasonable price.

Cons

Webphone doesn't work in Internet Explorer. You should use Chrome.There are only four packages to choose from without the possibility to use per user billing.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Hello Ajay, thank you very much for such a great review! We work really hard to offer the best solution for our customers. It is great that you perceive CloudTalk as a user-friendly platform with many advanced features. Have a nice day! Kris from CloudTalk

Tiffany from InvestorsHub

Great Application

I am overall very pleased with the service I've had with CloudTalk. It runs very smoothly and integrates with other programs well

Pros

Cons

We have had an issue with the recording software sometimes recording both ends of the conversation and then other times only recording one end.

Albeta from Profesia

Great tool, reasonable price

I am overall satisfied.

Pros

CloudTalk is really amazing call center tool. What I especially like is the real-time data accessibility as well as numerous features that CloudTalk has.

Cons

I would like to see pricing per user in the future.

Response from CloudTalk

Replied June 2019

Dear Alzbeta, It is a please to cooperate with you and your team. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us. We are glad you continue to love our software. Have a great day! Kris

JohnGordon from Quality Unit

Very slick app

Pros

Really sleek, modern design. Everything about the app feels polished. Doesn't feel cheap or like the team cut corners.

Cons

I think there could be some improvements to the call IVR setup ease of use

Great price vs. quality ratio

Customer support and administrators had always solved our requirements very quickly

Pros

Good calls, good support and easy to use.

Cons

Nothing. Price could be lower but I think it worth the money!

Simon from Engaging Networks

Excellent VOIP Software

Very cost effective phone replacement system that allows our support team to work from anywhere there is an internet connection

Pros

Easy to onboard and setup, easy to use and very cost effective license pricing. Does not charge for incoming calls like it's competitors do

Cons

The dialler has a few challenges with the sound options which are being addressed by the developers soon