• Pros

• "Awesome service, helps me organize inbound and outbound calls and faxes!"

• "I love how i stay logged in when i click on my icon to start our day. The text box is easy to use. The fax feature is awesome"

• "Great features for a small/mid size team Great call clarity Incredible management of calls when working from home Fast support and assistance with issues"

• Cons

• "the GUI could use some work. It is easy to use with mtiple folks, could be better"

• "Customer Service is great but sometimes communication with reps can be frustrating but overall they are great."

• "There is nothing negative that comes to mind when considering this product except that I wish it were a bit cheaper. In my opinion, it's still worth every penny."

Browse RingCentral Contact Center Reviews

Katherine L. from Taylor Legal

Great for Small Virtual Law Office

We have a small office without a live receptionist yet we need to have different call routing for each person. I am able to configure the options for any variable (holidays, vacations, etc.).

Pros

Ring Central is very configurable for many situations. We have a small law office with people working remotely so we have different call flows for different people. Ring Central can handle the differences. Also, I love having the app so I can check voicemails directly from my cell device.

Cons

Because of the wide range of ways the call routing can be configured, it is somewhat difficult at the start to determine how to do it. However, Ring Central's customer service is always available and has always been able to help me when I call.

Josiah from Glass One

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Has everything you need at a great price

I had never heard of RingCentral until I started researching VOIP phone systems but now they are my preferred option. Much more affordable than other companies and a lot of options.

Pros

RingCentral is a fantastic option for VOIP phones. The price is one of the most affordable options and it comes with a lot of features that allow for more calls to be directed to the correct lines.

Cons

The customer support team all seems to speak English as their second language which sometimes makes it difficult to get answers to questions.

Reasons for Choosing RingCentral Contact Center

The price was right and they allowed us to do a one month trial to see if we liked the system.

Price and features.

A bit difficult to navigate

Overall this app definitely works for what I need it to, but I think it could be easier to use and navigate.

Pros

I use this software for our after hours coverage line. I find that it can be difficult to navigate and set up. Each week we have to update the information to forward calls to whoever is working on after hours coverage. With each app update the app changes drastically and makes it difficult to find the different options and tools I need.

Cons

I wish the app updates did not change the look/overall use of the app so drastically. I just find that it isnt the most user friendly app.

Greg from Sage Global

Delays in the call quality, terrible customer service, and extra charges

Terrible. They told me there would be no additional charges as I described how we would be forwarding calls to an Australian admin when we signed the contract. The forwarded calls then didn't go through to our admin and were getting blocked. I reached out to customer service and they told me we needed to get white listed and sign a contract accepting liability for any fraud. As I was getting that done, the service agent disappeared and a new agent took over and told me that wasn't the problem at all. Instead we needed to turn on international forwarding. That's when I learned that there was an additional charge per minute for each of those calls. I had confirmed multiple times with the account rep that there wouldn't be any additional charge when we signed the contract. When I let their support team know what was happening, they told me I needed to talk to the account rep. Even though I told them our new startup was depending on taking these calls and getting this figured out, they never called me back. I reached out many times to support and they conveniently 'lost' all records of our calls and wanted me to start over in explaining what went wrong each time. Finally, they decided they wouldn't even send me the record of the chat so that I could more easily explain the problem the next time the didn't call me back.

Pros

It seems like it has a lot of options in its feature sets.

Cons

There were significant delays in the call which made it unusable in a business setting. We experienced 2 second delays, which made conversations very difficult.

Reasons for Choosing RingCentral Contact Center

They were the first I called and told me, wrongly, that their prices were fixed and they had the options and quality we were looking for.

Steven from Jiles Insurance

Wonder Phone Cloud Based System

My overall experience has been extremely positive.

Pros

This is by far the best phone cloud based system on the market, that includes all of the features to supply the communication needs of small to large businesses

Cons

The pricing is a bit on the high end of the market would be my only complaint.

Reasons for Choosing RingCentral Contact Center

Functionality was the primary deciding factor.

Jeff from Tuff Shed

A must if you're using Ring Central Phone!

Our organization uses Ring Central, Ring Central Phone, and Ring Central Contact Center for our phone system, scheduling conference calls (audio or video) and for phone monitoring and reporting in our call centers. All of the RC software plays nice with each other, including mobile versions.

Pros

The ability to monitor teams in real time via customizable dashboards is my favorite feature. It is as good as any telephony software that I have seen.

Cons

The reporting capabilities are somewhat robust, but creating custom reports beyond the stock templates is not intuitive and in a few instances we were not able to create the report we wanted with multiple data sets.

Sean from HDS Labs

Incredible call center alternative (especially when working from home)

Ringcentral is incredible for my small team and has been crucial in keeping us [productive while working from home during the pandemic. Users can call support and each of us gets a notification and the opportunity to answer the call from our computer. Further, it is great for setting up interviews as it's as easy as sending out a link. I couldn't recommend this more to support teams as it has everything you need to help customers along their way when they have an issue.

Pros

Cons

Not many to speak of. It does what it does and it does it well. I have not had an issue arise that wasn't resolved in a day since it was deployed

RingCentral allows me to make phone calls from home

Pros

RingCentral can be used at work (via a regular phone) or on an app on my phone so that I have the option of working from home!

Cons

When I get a voicemail, it will show that it was going to my direct extension, however, it went to all of my colleagues on the support team. It's a little misleading when you are trying to figure out who is the best person to call back.

christine from Robert J Adams

Very Good Price

So far so good, very helpful. I like that a human answers the phone if I have questions or I can go through the chat feature.

Pros

The desktop and phone app is very useful, the chat button is there if we have any problems or issues, I think that the features will just get better.

Cons

The fax option is a little confusing to get too, each time I use it I have to remember where it is, it would be helpful to label it better

Reasons for Choosing RingCentral Contact Center

They answered their phone and got me right to someone to talk to, and they gave me a nice discount for moving to them from our prior system.

Reasons for Switching to RingCentral Contact Center

Their system when down and they were very slow to address the faxing problems. they blame covid19, but that is not a reason anymore. They cause a lot of problems with no way to fax.

Arthur Thomas from Northgate Consulting

Ring Central

My overall experience was with Ring Central Contact Center was great for the purposes that I was allowed to use it for in my role.

Pros

We used Ring Central as a dialer augmentation to the main CRM dialer that we used. It was very easy to use to contact potential clients when other systems were down.

Cons

I was not exposed to the software's full featured potential based on the way that my company used it and how it was taught to me.

Darci from The Property Shop

Great product for property management call center

Great way for tenants to call in and inquire about rental properties or report maintenance issues.

Pros

Easy to use, instant notifications of incoming calls, all pertinent information included with message, good customer service

Cons

The ability to call customers back from the app has a delay and poor sound quality, so I typically have to write down the number and call them back from a normal line. When I'm away from my desk and only have my personal cell phone, I prefer not to use it because I don't want tenants having my personal information, so this is the only main con.

Cesar from H y C construction LLC

call center

Tener un equipo de expertos en otro país y poder darles comunicación con los clientes que llaman como si estuvieran en la compañía, me ha resuelto muchos problemas y nos ha hecho ver muy profesionales

Pros

Excelente plataforma para comunicaciones, con este software puedes tener múltiples teléfonos en cualquier parte del mundo, y se comunicarás como si estuvieras en la principal. Se puede incluso enviar mensajes de texto a celulares y hacer extensiones dentro de la linea telefónica que tengas.

Cons

La verdad no encuentro alguna característica que no me guste de este software. Es realmente muy completo y útil cuando te manejas con personal en diferentes partes del mundo

Helen from Faden Builders, Inc.

Recommended

The support team was great. They made sure I got the answers to my question and they walked me through very well.

Pros

Product - we have just been using the software for a month now and we are in adjustment period. So far, we are not having big problems with the product. It is very user friendly. We can customize with ease. Each user can customize too, giving less work on the super admin. Customer Support - The representatives make sure they have satisfied our questions. There was one issue that we addressed that was not part of their features yet (involves Polycom phones). They immediately suggested that we address it also to the development team. I think the company is growing and with constant support care, RingCentral customers are in good hands.

Cons

Not really a problem but one feature was not included. I wanted to rearrange my contacts on my Polycom Screens by customizing through RingCentral. The software could not help me rearrange to how I wanted the names to be assigned to the lines I prefer. Other than that, I am highly satisfied.

Reasons for Choosing RingCentral Contact Center

It was highly recommended by the IT company that we outsource.

Jessica from New England Hospice

Pros

What I like most about this contact center is anyone that I have spoken with has been extremely pleasant and gone above and beyond to try to get my questions answered. They are very patient and knowledgable.

Cons

What I like least about this contact center is I have had a very hard time getting a hold of our account manager. I was never able to reach him, which had me constantly being transferred around until I was able to get some answers.

Santosh from The Law Offices Of Hilda Sibrian

Ring Central - Review

- It is a great application overall with ring central.

Pros

- Ring central is very easy to setup and use. - This application has many features like recording, setting up rules for routing calls - This application can be customized to very high extent.

Cons

- The pricing can be made more affordable - They can add more features and limits to the applications

Reasons for Choosing RingCentral Contact Center

- The ability of customization to the application to handle many use cases.

Jerry from Nash Fuel

Replaced our original phone system

Replaced our old phone system with RingCentral and it has worked flawlessly since. Being able to receive text messages and faxes to the same number is great. We have it on all the computers and devices so its hard to ever miss a call.

Pros

Tons of features, not only replaces the phone system but helped the business to operate on a higher level

Cons

Every once in a while the program will have a slight lag, cant say this is a con though because it may be related to computer/device.

Tom from Sunburst Ventures

We have been using Ringcentral for over ten years. We have multiple lines including a fax line.

Pros

Ringcentral has been dependable with quality lines. We have calls coming and going all over the world and the calls sound very clear no matter what the weather at anyone's location.

Cons

I really like everything except I think it is pricey. I like professional and quality products so I am willing to pay extra for the best. I use the fax feature a lot so I need the best product. I did have a few dropped calls but nothing to stop my productivity.

Maria from Verizon

Excellent voice quality

Pros

The ability to have a central office number for all communication and texting is great! It is so helpful to have the app not tied to a single phone, so depending on who is working, they can log in and monitor the office remotely.

Cons

It could be nice to have all of ring central's solutions in one app. I realize they have reason for having them separate, but it would be nice to have them combined so I'm not jumping from one app to another.

Great for internal communication

Positive overall! Great way to communicate with others you work with who you're not physically with during the day.

Pros

Really great platform for internal company use. I used ring central at the doggy day care facility where I used to work. It was great to be able to communicate with my coworkers in a very fast pace environment where there's a lot going on. Able to search keywords to search for certain things in conversations.

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say about this platform. It's not the prettiest, but it's simple and that's a great thing.

Very functional

Definitely worth using!

Pros

We use this phone software at my job instead of giving us all individual phones for the company. Its easy to find, easy to use and very convenient to have! We call online all the time and it lets us be bale to text and call the clients we need to get a hold of easily. It's hard to miss a phone call too when it's on your computer and it will ring through your headset.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that it will take a long time to give you a notification when someone does text you back. If you are paying attention to your ringcentral you can see the red dot notifying you that someone has texted you back but the actual sound and banner notification is about on a 15 second lag behind it.

Desirae from ClientsFirst Consulting

RingCentral

Overall this is a nice app that is easy to both manage and use. It appears to be quite flexible depending on each company's needs and allows for call agents to pick up those critical customer calls even when they are on the go. Definitely worth a look!

Pros

RingCentral provides the ability to forward your incoming calls to your mobile or office phone and also allows you to answer incoming calls on your computer. Likewise, the mobile and desktop apps allow you to make outgoing calls to customers from various phones and your computer. A very nice touch. This app is simple to use and manage.

Cons

The only issues I had were directly related to lack of internet and mobile service available at my location and in no way is a reflection on the RingCentral application.

Maddie from Kids Therapy Spot

We mainly use for faxing. It is easy to use/navigate; I really haven't had any issues.

Easily send and receive faxes without having to worry about the confidentiality of the information included in the faxes.

Pros

Simple to add contacts. You have the ability to have multiple extensions if needed. It is easy to tell where/who the faxes came from and you can respond simply by clicking on the number or contact it came from. You are able to create a cover sheet when uploading the needed file(s). You can easily tell if the full fax was received because it will show the number of pages that are supposed to have come through.

Cons

A couple businesses have had issues sending faxes to us; but the problem is more than likely on their end and not related to RingCentral. Everything else about the software has worked smoothly.

Melissa from Radiantly You

Ring Central Contact Center Review

Pros

Awesome for small to large businesses - this contact portal has literally grown with our company and is a living-breathing document that is accessible to all of our staff! Seriously awesome!

Cons

I have very little cons to say - granted I love everything Ring Central, but the biggest con is just the "ticket" system and having to rely on a reply from Customer Service when you have an issue.

Jessica from Think Differently Counseling

Industry: Mental Health Care

great tool for streamlining communication

Ability to text with customers from an office-specific number

Pros

Cons

I would love to be able to mark a text message as unread through the app on the computer. You can do it through the app on a phone, but not if you are using the site or the desktop app. It also be great if you could make notations on messages.

Big Fan

It has helped me to speed up communication, internally and externally, without having to utilize my personal cell. Love it!

Pros

I love the functionality of this product. Not only can I easily access the normal "office phone functions" (colleague extensions, out of office, call directory, etc.) but now I can text clients and candidates.

Cons

Generally I have no complaints. But, I wish you never had to log into your account online to access things like call logs, greeting admin, etc. I'd like to be able to do it all from the desktop app.

Lucy from SIGMA Equipment

Industry: Machinery

Very organized tool

Overall is good. If RingCentral has the dark theme that will be great.

Pros

It has GIF that we can choose what we like instead of displaying random GIF. RingCentral group the images, files, pinned items together which is very easy to find the info.

Cons

When the same person leaves the message, it doesn't get added into the same paragraph like Google Chat, it will show multiple lines. And it has the function for like/unlike only, we don't have choose to pick the reactions for the message, for instance, reaction of happy, shock, or lol.

Company's decision

Calling Software for you

Great calling software especially if you are working from home.

Pros

*Great feature for call routing * When you missed a call for someone you will receive an email notification together with their voicemail and voicemail in a text form

Cons

So far, this tool is a great help for me for calling my candidates so I don't have any problems with it.

Abraham from Rishavena Home Health Care

Top of the Line Contact Center Software With a Friendly Interface

Utilized this product from Spring 2015 - Spring 2016

Pros

Like other RingCentral products I have used in the past, Contact Center shared the same user friendly, colorful, and intuitive interface that made learning to navigate the software a breeze. The software's ability to integrate with our existing information platforms (e/g/ Microsoft Dynamics) was phenomenal. I had not realized how much of an issue that would have been had we gone with another product until we were already set on RingCentral.

Daniel from JazzHR

Solid VOIP App but not Always Consistent

Pros

Call clarity is really good if plugged into my company's network, I like that I can be on the phone and jump into a screen-share call within a few minutes without having to hangup the call.

Cons

Call clarity is very poor if using the app anywhere other than my main company network. Probably because I am on Wifi, but still a headache if I try to work from home or am out of the main office for the day. Occasionally, the calls that are sent to my team do not always connect to every team member despite everyone being available for the call. Can be frustrating because a few team members are forced to always take the call then instead of spreading the work load as expected.

Nathy from firstsupport

I wouldn't have a business without RingCentral

Pros

Trust me I've looked into other companies and no other will deliver like RingCentral.There's never any service interruption and the price is great for our small business and it gives us the flexibility to look as big or small as we want.

Kevin from Hughes & Coleman, PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

Our primary use is toll-free number routing

Pros

It has a lot of options for setting up the routing for voice/fax, good tracking in the reporting, and has been highly reliable with only one small instance of downtime in 6 years.

Cons

It can be a bit awkward to get things configured the way you'd like. The UI isn't always clear about what each option does.

Joshua from ChancoSchiffer P.C.

Very pleased

We have been very pleased with our use. Primarily we use this for faxes, and that has been great. My partner also likes to Text using a ring central number

Pros

This is an industry standard and has all the basic bells/whistles for communication control

Kenneth from CashParts

Great idea, features are cool but definitely fundamental flaws

Pros

Texting, having the app from computer to cell phone, create groups. There is more to do then you may think you need, until you start implementing them and realize how much more productive it is.

Cons

Customer service is rough to say the least, it takes like 15 minutes just to validate the account and by then your already frustrated before you even address why you called. It is also glitchy on the ring at random times, no idea why and no resolution given so far.

Emily from Reef Tectonics

Industry: Fishery

Work phone without the hassle

Pros

RingCentral is a great way for me to be able to separate business and personal contacts while still using one phone. Rather than carry two phones around, (one for personal use and one for work) I opted to use a phone number through RingCentral for work conversations. It is nice to be able to use a business phone number, so I'm not giving out my personal phone number to customers, but still be able to use my own phone. It's much less hassle than a separate work phone.

Cons

A few things about this app can be confusing. For instance, I have two RingCentral phone numbers that both work for my phone/account, so sometimes I'm not sure which number to give out. Also, sometimes I need to press '1' to answer a call through RingCentral, but other times I don't, and I don't really understand why.

Winnie from Winnie J Luk Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

Ringcentral Contact Centre/Customer Support is excellent!

The multi-level IVR enhances and connection music elevates the image of my law firm.

Pros

The support staff provided individualized attention to assist with onboarding of the software's many features and resolving concerns.

Cons

I had to find out about the contact centre services myself. My own account manager who was my first point of contact provided little assistance to me after I signed the contract. However, once I connected with the contact centre, I really felt like the team "has my back"

Great tool but has some glitches.

We use this daily and really enjoy it when it is working properly.

Pros

You are able to make calls without a landline and you can send texts to everyone in the company as well as tenants and vendors.

Cons

The system goes down when the internet is having issues unlike landlines.

Kamaldeep Singh from Mobiltec satellite services

One of the best software

The best thing I like about ring central is I do not miss a single call from my office even when I am not on my desk. Call forwarding option on ring central gives me power to do other work in my office without any problems

Pros

Call forwarding option, customer service and notifications directly on my cell phone are biggest pros of this software

Cons

Its works great but once or twice a week it shuts itself down with red lights on, we have to reboot our phones everytime when this happens but overall it is satisfying

Amanda from Palmetto Women's Center

We use ring central for our center phone system. It is very easy to use and user friendly. We like i

Pros

Cons

i don't have any complaints about this system. it works well for me and i enjoy using it. I was sceptical at first and do not feel that way at all now.

Larzel from Kunevich & Lau

Ringcental has helped our contact center better!

It's good but sometimes it also helps if the people running it and their customer support would make up for their services provided.

Pros

It has text features that you can use to do follow ups. You can also easily tract calls and create a queue.

Cons

Their customer service is really bad and sometimes there are glitches and bugs that becomes an issue. They tell you that they'd get back with you once they find a solution but you'll be waiting for nothing.

JENNIFER from OSNC

RING CENTRAL

Pros

THIS PRODUCT IS VERY TO CONNECT TO AND LOG ON WITH, EVERYONE THAT I WORK WITH REALLY LOVES THIS PRODUCT.

Cons

THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS THAT WHEN WE FIRST STARTED TO USE THIS PRODUCT IT WAS VERY CONFUSING BUT AFTER LEARNING THE PROCESS IT IS QUICK AND EASY

Gustavo from Smart Flat Fee Listing

Good enough

I could go back if you cut the prices but I know you will not do.

Pros

Everything is proven, not really very easy to use, tons of capabilities. I'll create somehow an easier to do tutorial, I don't know how easy is to do that

Cons

Expensive for what it is, since there are different alternatives on the market, way cheaper. There are tons of other products out there for way better prices, you are charging for the safe proof concept.

Ankit from QPS

Great digital connectivity

Easy navigation with excellent integration across all devices like mobile, desk and laptop

Pros

Join now feature allowing jumping on calls through single touch

Cons

Dial in restriction - only 5 or less people can dial in with the base verison

Rob from CS3

Good

Pros

I think what I most like about Ring Central is the fax capabilities. Just sending a simple email and it turns it to a fax.

Cons

I would probably say my least favorite thing about Ring Central is the price. Its maybe just a little high but not bad.

Leah from LC Design

Ring Central

Overall very happy with the product.

Pros

I liked the ease of use, it was easy to pick up and use without instructions.

Cons

Checking your voicemails seemed to be difficult if you weren’t the administrator.

Perla from Medicorp PA.

Very useful tool.

Very good!

Pros

Using it in a medical field, less expensive than e-fax in the EMR, very easy to use, you can save all numbers by name, create your own facesheet, hippa compliance, can create multiple accounts, receive confirmation by email. Save paper.

Cons

It would like to have like software integration with the EMR, you have to “print” to send the fax, is time consuming.

Sean from Slice

RingCentral communication app

Pros

Awesome service, helps me organize inbound and outbound calls and faxes!

Cons

I don't have anything to add here, I haven't had any issues so far

Leanne from cooke legal

Online faxing

It has been great

Pros

We use this product for all our faxing and the consistency of service is great.

Cons

We've used ringcentral for over 3 years and I have not had any issues.

Simon from Nickel Keynesbury

Perfect Business Communication Appliacation

Pros

This software help my organization to have perfect platform to interact with prospects and clients. It also has us in managing our customer through effective communication.

Cons

The software is very expensive in terms of cost. It pricing policy must be reviewed downward to encourage more users.

Desirae from ClientsFirst Consulting

Ring Central

For the time I used it, I found this app to be full featured and very functional. I especially liked the mobile app that allowed me to take service calls while on the go. It seemed easy to manage and customize.

Pros

Mobile app

Cons

Dialing out with the app seemed to be an issue for us, but it may have been our settings.

Tracey from Dudum Real Estate Group, Inc.

VoIP Phone System

They need to hire people who are a bit more astute in figuring out the problems. The people i spoke with about a setup of a fax number did not have the answers.

Pros

We use this system for all of our real estate agents. It allows us to transfer calls directly to their cellphones. Works great

Cons

The set up is a bit confusing and takes time to figure it out. Not sure what you could do to make this easier but it maybe a quick setup and then we can go back and add to the features later.