• Pros

• "availability and easy to use is the most important to me."

• "System works very well. I like the flexibility the program offers and the email notices when messages are left. "

• "It's very easy software to use. The design is also simple."

• Cons

• "Nothing to dislike, just getting staff to learn how to independently use all the features."

• "It seems to automatically go to voicemail rather than ringing on my phone so I can never actually ansythe call"

• "The thing I had the biggest problem with was leaning how to set up new users and campaigns. I had to use Tech support for that. Not a real problem but it wan't obvious to set up. "

Browse eTollFree Reviews

Rich from LNR Propertiess LLC

LNR Properties Review of ETollFree

I haven't had any problems with ETollFree. the number has always worked without any interruptions of service.

Pros

The price hands down! it was an extremely affordable way to ensure your business has the most professional appearance, and view.

Cons

I have had no problems with the software or the service and would recommend them to anyone starting a business and need a large format or appearance.

Response from eTollFree

Replied October 2018

We are glad that you enjoy using our service for your business and are happy with our prices. As we strive on providing the best prices for our customers. Thank you for the feedback!

Howard from Green Earth Assessments

Great interface and easy to use

It is very easy to use compared to some that I've used in the past.

Pros

I like the user interface. Its clean and easy to use. Also the tech support has been great! I learned the system very quickly and was up and running in no time.

Cons

Response from eTollFree

Replied May 2017

valentino from HawkEyeView

Great in theory!

It wonderful to use to project a professional business but don't advertise the number right away until you make sure it works, especially if your from Canada

Pros

The price and options are reason enough to try the service out

Cons

Not enough information on how to use the system or support. as they once said to me, for the cost of the service they cant afford to help you set the system up.

Response from eTollFree

Replied January 2019

Val, Your review shows you're an edialer client using our system however; records show you're only using phone numbers from us while using another service providers VoIP. After testing both lines in Sept 2018, we concluded the 2 issues were with press 1- your phone number rang with no answer, and press 2- the VoIP phone number you used with another provider did not work. The IP address you were using was invalid. We didn't hear back from you. From: eTollFree Support Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 11:26 AM To: hawkeyeview@ Cc: eTollFree Support Subject: Acct 17085 Hi Val, Here is the result of the test calls that we have conducted for the auto attendant. Press 1: - It rings for a long time and when it answers there is silence Press 2: - It is a VOIP connection - We can see that calls are going to this IP and it is the IP is not picking up - It also not a valid IP address Please let us know if you'll need further assistance. eTollfree Support

Laura from Dikor, LLC

Great Deal

Love how easy the set-up was. The price for what you get is really good too

Pros

Can help you business to seem larger than it is

Cons

Response from eTollFree

Replied October 2018

Thanks for using our service. As for your issue with your calls going directly to voicemail, did you contact our customer support to help you with this matter? Please do, we would be happy to help.

Jozef from AJ Services

Great product for value

Pros

availability and easy to use is the most important to me.

Cons

It doesn't have a voip app that comes on the iPhone.

Response from eTollFree

Replied January 2019

We appreciate your kind words, Jozef. Thank you for being a valued client. Please contact me to discuss apps that integrate with our eDialer for iphone and android.

Arnab from Versacor International

Affordable..

Affordable, all-in-one performance by eTollFree service which fulfill your customer service for all kind of small and medium business. Excellent support provided by the team.

Pros

Affordable and easy to use. Support team is also great.

Cons

None at this time

Response from eTollFree

Replied March 2017

Thank you Arnab, you are a loyal client and we value your feedback!

Robert from Let Us Hang

It does the job!

It does the job at an affordable rate!

Pros

It does the job! Easy billing! No issues!

Cons

Monthly fee, even if you do not use the service!

Response from eTollFree

Replied October 2018

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate the honest review. We are glad you enjoy using our service and are happy with our rates and easy billing.

Del from Romantic Scents

Great service

Pros

Low cost and affordability and plus i can fax

Cons

Well nothing i can think of right now. Thanks

Response from eTollFree

Replied November 2018

It's wonderful that you find value in our service. We try to make are cost low and affordable for everyone. We appreicate your business.

Chris from Superior Facility Service Group

Industry: Facilities Services

Love it!

Excellent!

Pros

We think it is wonderful. Everything works just fine

Cons

Nothing. All appeared just fine to me and the team.

Response from eTollFree

Replied January 2019

Chris, we think you're wonderful too! Thank you for your business. Let us know if you need anything.

Ease of use

Pay only for what you use.

Pros

Cost is quite low and only pay as you need.

Cons

Nothing. Very predictable and easy to us.

Response from eTollFree

Replied October 2018

Thank you, we are glad that you enjoy using our service.

Clinton from HR

CEO

It has done everything it was suppose to do.

Pros

Cons

Difficult to change without help and customer service is hard to make contact with. However, it should be noted it has been over three years since I have had to make any changes. Some difficulty understanding my statement and the billing process.

Response from eTollFree

Replied October 2018

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoy the flexibility of our software. If you need any changes to your service, there are tutorial videos to help assist you as well as our customer service is available between Mon-Friday 8am-6pm CST. You can contact us either through live chat, phone or email. We also have 24/7 afterhours support.

Great VOIP Service For Those Willing To Do Some Configuration

We don't actually use the predictive dialer function, so I can't comment on that.

Pros

We use eTollFree to host a couple of phone numbers that were previously with Nextiva. The process to transfer the numbers was a bit convoluted, which is more due to the carriers than eTollFree. It took a little tweaking to get the physical phones to work with the new service, but since then it has been great. These are low volume numbers, so I don't mind paying for each inbound and outbound minute.

Cons

Transition of numbers from Nextiva took several weeks, but that was due to the carriers and not any mistakes by eTollFree.

Response from eTollFree

Replied January 2019

Thank you for the great feedback! We are always striving to achieve our client's satisfaction! We'll be here if you need us. Thank you for your business.

David from Falcon, Professional Security and Training LLC

Excellency

Pros

It's very easy software to use. The design is also simple.

Cons

Can we use the number to call customers?

Response from eTollFree

Replied January 2019

We're happy that you're happy! That's what it's all about. Regarding your question; our eDialer may be used as your everyday phone system as well. So yes, in addition to the auto or predictive dialing, this system also replaces your telephone system for manual calls. Please contact me if you have other questions. We're here to help!

Rebecca from Simply Financial

Easy Implementation

been using it for 3 years now and plan on to continue use

Pros

Easy business use-affordable-quick responses in changes

Cons

I don't have a con at this time - maybe a moble app would be helpful.

Response from eTollFree

Replied January 2019

Hi, Rebecca! We are happy you're pleased with our services. Thank you for your loyalty. Stay tuned for our mobile app in the near future. Are you looking to use an app to make and receive calls or to control settings? Have a fantastic day!

Tarrin from Elle's Elations

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Set it and forget it

For the price, this service is good. No complaints

Pros

I like that I don't have to do anything but answer the phone

Cons

It would move if there was a feature to help identify calls coming from this line, like a caller id function

Response from eTollFree

Replied January 2019

Hi, Tarrin! We're happy to make your life easier. Good news!!! the caller ID shows in the screen pop-up for calls. Does that earn us our 2 additional stars for a solid 10 out of 10? :) Please contact me if you need additional help.

Patrick from JPAT Protective Services

Much Needed Service

It was good. I liked their service and it was reliable and easy to use.

Pros

I did a lot of research and eToll provided me the most straight forward service when it came to a vanity business number. They have a straight forward price scheme and they provide a lot of free easy to use services that most others choose to nickel and dime you for.

Cons

I didn't like the price per minute setup but ut actually was cheaper than what others were charging for their allotted minutes so in the end its more of a preference than a con.

Response from eTollFree

Replied July 2019

Hi Patrick, Thank you for Thank you for taking time to leave us a feedback. We appreciate the positive review.making the time

Awesome Support Team

I have been provided good service and I have never experienced any issues that were not resolved within the 24 hour time frame.

Pros

ease of use and great tech support team.

Cons

small tech issues, but nothing that they can not resolve

Response from eTollFree

Replied October 2018

Thanks for leaving a review about our service. We are thrilled that you find our service easy to use and are happy that you are satisfied with our tech support team. We try our best to solve any issues within a short time frame for all of our customers.

kariuki from AfricaSokoni Ltd

etollFree

Easy to use , easy to train. Would encourage IT admins to try it

Pros

I read about this software online when trying to get a call center solution to our organization for SIP technology. Its an easy to use solution at a cost that the ROI is like immediate I have never had any tech issue in implementing this

Cons

Yet to get an issue with this just wishing them well as they improve this great solution

Response from eTollFree

Replied January 2019

Kariuki, we're glad you love us as much as we love you! Thank you for being a great client. We look forward being a part of your continued success.

naoufel from dsng

Vert smooth and practical toll free solution for SMB's

Pros

the service is easy to use affordable featured

Cons

don't have text to speach option in attendent message

Response from eTollFree

Replied October 2018

We are glad you enjoy our service and thanks for the feedback. We would like to know more about the sms feature and how we can accommodate you. Please feel free to contact us if you need assistance or have any suggestions to make your experience better. Thank you.

Adam from Internet/E-Commerce

Can't beat the price

Pros

You can't beat the price for a custom number. It's really easy to use

Cons

It fits my needs well, I can't think of any.

Response from eTollFree

Replied October 2018

We appreciate you're happy with our prices and glad that our services fit your needs.

Solid Option for Predictive Dialing

Pros

We like the campaign list management features and also the availability of API integration.

Cons

We are still working to integrate the software and as yet have not found any issue that cause us to dislike it.

Response from eTollFree

Replied January 2019

We appreciate your kind words, and we're glad you're having no issues with your integration. We're here if you need us! Please call with any questions you may have in the near future.

James from The bigger picture

Had one of the most complicated and intricate dialers possible setup. Relentless support, amazing!

Everything

Pros

Easy, fast, cheap, user friendly, assistance with issues (fast). All problems are figured out by highly skilled and attentive techs.

Response from eTollFree

Replied May 2017

Thanks James, I am glad we where able to meet your needs.

Jennifer from Erie Fun Tours

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great Way to Get a Toll Free Number

Pros

It's pretty easy to use, and economical too.

Cons

There was a problem on set up. It was a few months back and I can't remember what it was now, but i likely lost a few calls.

Response from eTollFree

Replied April 2019

Jennifer, We are so glad you appreciate what we do and see the value of our eTollFree phone number services! Thank you for your business. Did you know we offer a VoIP Cloud Phone System with predictive and ratio dialing capabilities too? If you need help with your outbound marketing efforts, please contact us to create a service specifically based on your needs and preferences. We will be here when you need us.

Rick from Ricksar Associates

Our Company's Experience with eTollFree Predictive Dialer!

The overall experience was very positive, once we had the predictive dialer, we were able to route calls properly wirh minimal difficulties.

Pros

It was easy to install, not very difficult to learn, and easy to train staff to use it.

Cons

Response from eTollFree

Replied October 2018

We are happy that you enjoy using our predictive dialer and are thrilled that you find our software easy to learn and to use. We are glad you are having a good experience.

John from Localzi

Not impressed

Tech support is awful.

Pros

Low price. Toll free number works good enough.

Cons

Auto attendant doesn't work for me. Their support guy blames my recordings which were professional make and sound fine to me. They even play fine on etollfree's own portal, but not on their phone system. They blame me and accept no responsibility.

Grace from pHresh and Clean

Industry: Online Media

Easy setup, works as advertised

Its cheap and easy

Pros

It's cheap and easy, I only get billed when there are calls

Cons

I don't have any cons. So far so good. I like it

Response from eTollFree

Replied January 2019

Hi, Grace! We're glad you're happy with our service! We'll be here if you need us. Thank you for your business.

eTollFree Predictive Dialer is a Great Solution

Pros

It save me time scheduling call or distributing call

Cons

would really like if they can auto dial out to other people voicemail

Response from eTollFree

Replied January 2019

Time is valuable. We're glad to contribute toward productivity with our easy to use solution. Contact me to discuss your auto dial to voicemail request and let's see what we can do to help you.