Qubicles Reviews

4.38 / 5 (24)

Our advisors have recommended this product 7 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "Great quality of calls, great support and easy to use apps to manage different campaigns. "

• "It is very easy to use like a, b, c.. Very user friendly"

• "Pricing is amazing, best in tbe biz. Overall functionality is what we need."

• Cons

• "There is not one negative thing I am think of about the Fenero Team and their software. I am not the most computer literate and this software makes me feel like a computer whiz!"

• "Wish they had automatic billing to a certain level each month. Account still gets disabled if I miss a payment."

• "Cons: - Need option to add automated billing for purchasing minutes."

Browse Qubicles Reviews

Javan from Bethel Communications Limited

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

User friendly interface, easy to set up and great reporting.

Pros

Very complex use of API for almost all features, real time and historical reports, easy to use, set up, and maintenance. Very useful features to handle both inbound and outbound campaigns. Setting up is very easy and their support page is very detailed.

Cons

Fenero does daily backups and maintenance at mid night which last about half hour and which somewhat disrupts 2/7 campaigns.

Alex from Smart Contact Hub

OVERVIEW

I would say is a good tool, since you basically have all the call center architecture in place when you get started with them, however, I would highly recommend keeping users posted when running maintenance processes in the back-end of that platform.

Pros

It's very easy to set up and it requires almost no expertise to get it going.

Cons

In my case, since most of the traffic is inbound calls, I've experienced too many dropped calls and dead airs and sometimes I would say 2 or 3 times a month, unexpected errors when using this interface for the agents.

Reasons for Choosing Qubicles

Mainly that uses a prepaid option so you top up the account as you go and that it has the option to rank agents in the queue based on their skills.

Daryl from INtegrity Matters

Industry: Political Organization

Powerful tool

Good software, very cost-effective, scales well. Hard to use at first, but once you get the hang of it there's no other solution that compares. The 6 second billion increments are the real secret. There are a lot of features to take advantage of and you can have deep control of your campaigns. Lack of AMD really frustrated though!

Pros

Flexibility, cost effectiveness, scalability.

Cons

There's a rather steep learning curve and answering machine detection absolutely bad! I lost a $56,000 call-center contract because Fenero doesn't know how to listen for a voicemail beep. Absolutely inexcusable.

Jessica from LifeCell

Industry: Cosmetics

IT and Call Center Manager perspective.

Fenero has grown a lot since we started with them three years ago. We originally started with just Inbound and have grown with adding inbound ques and outbound campaigns including auto-dialers. Pros: - Agent and Manager Interface is user-friendly. - Reporting fits our needs. - Ease of initial start up. - Ease of Campaign setup. - Economically friendly billing plans. - Great Features available to customize campaign specifics. Cons: -Storage for Recorded calls is no longer unlimited nor specified. -inconsistency in support protocols.

Oscar from First Loan Choice

Wonderful experience!

Process optimization and cost-reductions

Pros

The ease of use, and ease of deployment. Had a roboust contact-center solution deployed in 3 days. The platform does everything larger contact-center solutions offer AND MORE! It gives you full and total control over your ACD, skills, IVR routes, prompts, messages, etc. Tools like the automatic callback feature are included with the platform; Most comprable products sell this as an add-on. The integrated soft-phone allows agents to work anywhere there's an internet connection with superior sound quality

Cons

There are no contracts to sign, not having to pay to sign-up or enroll. We simply pay for what we use!

Andre from Referrizer

Fenero is CRITICAL for our SUCCESS

I can tell, that after starting to work with Fenero Call Center system Referrizer (our company) is - Hiring 5-10 people per week - Doubling on our sales every 2-3 months - Growing with revenue, cients and employees constistantyl What we like about it is - Performance based system - We don't pay for seats, just for effective minutes of dialing - REPORTS are critical for the success - so much flexiblity - CUSTOMIZATION - This is where Fenero really stands out. We have utilized API and their Interface to the maximum. We love it.

Pros

- Web based - no hardware needed - Performance based system - We don't pay for seats, just for effective minutes of dialing - REPORTS are critical for the success - so much flexibility - CUSTOMIZATION - This is where Fenero really stands out. We have utilized API and their Interface to the maximum. We love it.

Cons

Cons: - Need option to add automated billing for purchasing minutes.

Mario from Lead Flash

Industry: Capital Markets

Good solution

Overall the platform is good and does what is supposed to do. We continue to get good results running campaigns with Qubicles

Pros

It's a very simple application, easy to integrate and manage posting via API. The homepage is useful

Cons

We have had issues with timing errors if there are too many records in a campaign, so having to clean up campaign to avoid posting errors can be a pain. An auto billing would be great so we are not having to log in and make a deposit to avoid the campaigns being turned off.

Jennifer from Learning 2 Results Solutions Inc.

Great experience with Fenero

Overall my experience has been great. I have found a solution which is functional, priced well, with great customer service. Exactly what I was looking for.

Pros

We just started with Fenero and find the overall functionality for the money extremely valuable. It does everything we need (and more) and the pricing model is very fair. More than anything I've been so impressed with the level of customer service. The reps did a great job of reviewing the solution and highlighting how I can use it for my specific application. As well, the reps have been exceptional answering my questions as I set up the system to support our needs. I couldn't ask for better support. Thank you!

Cons

I would like a more streamline way of adding call comments, then exporting them in a condensed manner. I have worked with the reps to figure out a solution which works for us ... which is great ... but it would make sense to be able to record notes after each call without them being exported on individual lines.

Gustavo from PowerISA

Best value out there

Solid product for outbound dialing.

Pros

Pricing is amazing, best in tbe biz. Overall functionality is what we need.

Bella from Freelance

It was easy to use and very affordable

Pros

It is very easy to use like a, b, c.. Very user friendly

Cons

The recordings takes a while but good thing is you can contact the center to Follow up

Abhishek from Health Formula Inc.

Affordable solution but needs to work on its software for better reliability and performance

Has been a great experience overall. Saved a lot of money switching over from Five9. Customer service was spotty at first but in the time we have been with them, it has improved a lot. Same for the software. Its still not perfect but it more than likely will meet basic business needs and more.

Pros

Per minute billing and easy to set up. User friendly UI, takes just one sys-admin on our end to manage the software.

Cons

They need to improve the software so that it can listen for a voicemail beep. Customer service is good but slow to respond and sometimes involves more followups than necessary. There was a security issue we found in the early days where all user agents data was publicly available on the portal without authentication, which we made aware to them and hopefully it's fixed now.

Thomas from Denver Business Services

World Class Software

This software is very user-friendly, completely free, the support staff is amazing, the software is bug free And glitch free.

Pros

I am absolutely blown away by this software. When I signed up, it was easy, FREE and I got up and running within about 15 minutes. Rep reached out to greet me and help answer and questions I had. He showed me a lot of great informative videos that guide you through setup. If you're looking for a cloud based contact center THIS ONE IS BY FAR THE BEST... I searched and searched for the software that would work for my business, and when I came across Fenero and signed up I instantly knew how amazing of a find this was. Don't believe me? Ok try signing up.... Nothing to download and no charges..... what is there to lose? Besides the lost time searching for software. Trust me on this one.

Cons

Hmm, I'm trying to think of any cons....... I have to honestly say, I cannot think of any bad things about this software. It's very user friendly, has separate portals for agents and managers. It's awesome!

Response from Fenero

Replied August 2017

Awesome experience getting Denver Business Systems up and running with Fenero!

Ray from Clean Slate Finance

The Fenero team has been there for me since the day I opened the doors to my business. Best there is

Speed and simplicity it's that simple!

Pros

This has to be the most user friendly system and software available. What ever your needs are they can accommodate!

Francis from Miranda Research and Consultancy

Incomparable

A lot, we were able to expand with the help of this software. Technical difficulties that were handled as soon as we sent the ticket to their staff, issues that rarely happens.

Alejandro from SoBe Business Solutions, LLC

Great partner!

Fenero has proven to be a great Telecom partner. Their team is composed of individuals with prior Call Center experience. They have leveraged this experience to create a system that includes everything that the big boys use! And all this for just 2 cents/min!

Pros

Multiple features for a very affordable price

Cons

The initial setup does require I.T. proficiency. You are able to add their support plan to help you with this.

Andre from offrs

We have been using Fenero for over one year now and could not be happier.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. It is also very well supported, packed with features and amazing reporting.

Carlo Angelo from Verticom Solutions

Astonishing! I would recommend Fenero to other Virtual companies out there!

It just takes 1 person to manage the software.

Pros

The support is awesome! Easy to navigate, has self help knowledge base, real time reporting, easy to create stations and users, ...everything!

Cons

Honestly, I don't know what is / are not to like using Fenero. It give me what I need to run my virtual call center. #FeneroRocks

Jose Antonio from Pls business group inc

Customer service and charges

Fair but can be better if they can review their billing more accurately

Pros

The functionality and easy to use reports

Cons

Take so long to give you DID for Agents and functionality for use this DID right away i waiting for my new ones more then a month and they already charge and DID are not ready to use

Geraldine from N.S Systems

Great call center Platform

Extremely satisfying best of all

Pros

Its very user-friendly excelent with the records and to put together all the call center needs you can even used it from your mobile device and the support its awsome

Cons

the recording file for the calls its not unlimited

Tim from Clear Nexus Inc

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Fenero user

I like Fenero for start up projects

Pros

Ease of use Ease of deployment price per minute billing

Cons

lack of features getting in touch with customer service is a challenge

Smitha from TeleDirect Call Centers

We have had a very positive experience working with Fenero !

Pros

The platform has all the features you can possibly want or think of. The team is very supportive and will work with you to help you achieve your goals. Fenero is a very cost effective robust solution and is the back-bone of a successful call center !

Sam from Bridge Legal

Great for getting your feet under you

Over all satisfied. You can't beat the way the pricing works, essentially only pay what you need means no gross overspend on something you aren't sure you need yet.

Pros

Pricing is very well placed for any organization that is just getting started and needs to get their feet wet as well as learn which direction they are headed.

Cons

One of the best things about the software is also one of the worst. Because there are so many features and cool capabilities there is a huge learning curve and can be overwhelming to deal with.

Reasons for Choosing Qubicles

It is a great product to use to learn what features are needed to achieve your end goal.

Anthanette from AMP Business Solutions LLC

Fenero Review

Overall it has been a positive experience.

Pros

I liked the price for the service. Once you become acclimated with the system it because easy to start a campaign in no time.

Cons

The script creation is a little tough at first. It is not easy to update your banking information. I also have a glitch that causes my sign in information to pop up instead of the sign in screen periodically.

Susan from Adzzup Inc

The contact center that addresses all my pain points when comes to the management side if it!

I love Fenero and am not new to the call centers. I have used many over the years, Five9, CallFire, Chase data, fillterZen call,8x8 and a few in between. Fenero allows me to run my call center from my iPhone and the fact I no longer have to scrub leads or filter I love.