Qubicles

Qubicles Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Per minute billing and easy to set up. User friendly UI, takes just one sys-admin on our end to manage the software."
  • icon"I liked the price for the service. Once you become acclimated with the system it because easy to start a campaign in no time."
  • icon"Pricing is amazing, best in tbe biz. Overall functionality is what we need."
  • icon"We have had issues with timing errors if there are too many records in a campaign, so having to clean up campaign to avoid posting errors can be a pain."
  • icon"There's a rather steep learning curve and answering machine detection absolutely bad. I lost a $56,000 call-center contract because Fenero doesn't know how to listen for a voicemail beep."
  • icon"Account still gets disabled if I miss a payment."

All Qubicles Reviews

Francis

Incomparable

A lot, we were able to expand with the help of this software. Technical difficulties that were handled as soon as we sent the ticket to their staff, issues that rarely happens.

Pros

Great quality of calls, great support and easy to use apps to manage different campaigns.

Alex

OVERVIEW

I would say is a good tool, since you basically have all the call center architecture in place when you get started with them, however, I would highly recommend keeping users posted when running maintenance processes in the back-end of that platform.

Pros

It's very easy to set up and it requires almost no expertise to get it going.

Cons

In my case, since most of the traffic is inbound calls, I've experienced too many dropped calls and dead airs and sometimes I would say 2 or 3 times a month, unexpected errors when using this interface for the agents.

Reasons for choosing Qubicles

Mainly that uses a prepaid option so you top up the account as you go and that it has the option to rank agents in the queue based on their skills.

Reasons for switching to Qubicles

That required java and was a tad expensive for the value I was getting out of it.

Daryl

Industry: Political Organization

Powerful tool

Good software, very cost-effective, scales well. Hard to use at first, but once you get the hang of it there's no other solution that compares. The 6 second billion increments are the real secret. There are a lot of features to take advantage of and you can have deep control of your campaigns. Lack of AMD really frustrated though!

Pros

Flexibility, cost effectiveness, scalability.

Cons

There's a rather steep learning curve and answering machine detection absolutely bad! I lost a $56,000 call-center contract because Fenero doesn't know how to listen for a voicemail beep. Absolutely inexcusable.

Jessica

Industry: Cosmetics

IT and Call Center Manager perspective.

Fenero has grown a lot since we started with them three years ago. We originally started with just Inbound and have grown with adding inbound ques and outbound campaigns including auto-dialers. Pros: - Agent and Manager Interface is user-friendly. - Reporting fits our needs. - Ease of initial start up. - Ease of Campaign setup. - Economically friendly billing plans. - Great Features available to customize campaign specifics. Cons: -Storage for Recorded calls is no longer unlimited nor specified. -inconsistency in support protocols.

Oscar

Wonderful experience!

Process optimization and cost-reductions

Pros

The ease of use, and ease of deployment. Had a roboust contact-center solution deployed in 3 days. The platform does everything larger contact-center solutions offer AND MORE! It gives you full and total control over your ACD, skills, IVR routes, prompts, messages, etc. Tools like the automatic callback feature are included with the platform; Most comprable products sell this as an add-on. The integrated soft-phone allows agents to work anywhere there's an internet connection with superior sound quality

Cons

There are no contracts to sign, not having to pay to sign-up or enroll. We simply pay for what we use!

Abhishek

Affordable solution but needs to work on its software for better reliability and performance

Has been a great experience overall. Saved a lot of money switching over from Five9. Customer service was spotty at first but in the time we have been with them, it has improved a lot. Same for the software. Its still not perfect but it more than likely will meet basic business needs and more.

Pros

Cons

They need to improve the software so that it can listen for a voicemail beep. Customer service is good but slow to respond and sometimes involves more followups than necessary. There was a security issue we found in the early days where all user agents data was publicly available on the portal without authentication, which we made aware to them and hopefully it's fixed now.

Javan

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

User friendly interface, easy to set up and great reporting.

Pros

Very complex use of API for almost all features, real time and historical reports, easy to use, set up, and maintenance. Very useful features to handle both inbound and outbound campaigns. Setting up is very easy and their support page is very detailed.

Cons

Fenero does daily backups and maintenance at mid night which last about half hour and which somewhat disrupts 2/7 campaigns.

Mario

Industry: Capital Markets

Good solution

Overall the platform is good and does what is supposed to do. We continue to get good results running campaigns with Qubicles

Pros

It's a very simple application, easy to integrate and manage posting via API. The homepage is useful

Cons

We have had issues with timing errors if there are too many records in a campaign, so having to clean up campaign to avoid posting errors can be a pain. An auto billing would be great so we are not having to log in and make a deposit to avoid the campaigns being turned off.

Great experience with Fenero

Overall my experience has been great. I have found a solution which is functional, priced well, with great customer service. Exactly what I was looking for.

Pros

We just started with Fenero and find the overall functionality for the money extremely valuable. It does everything we need (and more) and the pricing model is very fair. More than anything I've been so impressed with the level of customer service. The reps did a great job of reviewing the solution and highlighting how I can use it for my specific application. As well, the reps have been exceptional answering my questions as I set up the system to support our needs. I couldn't ask for better support. Thank you!

Cons

I would like a more streamline way of adding call comments, then exporting them in a condensed manner. I have worked with the reps to figure out a solution which works for us ... which is great ... but it would make sense to be able to record notes after each call without them being exported on individual lines.

Bella

It was easy to use and very affordable

Pros

It is very easy to use like a, b, c.. Very user friendly

Cons

The recordings takes a while but good thing is you can contact the center to Follow up

Andre

Fenero is CRITICAL for our SUCCESS

I can tell, that after starting to work with Fenero Call Center system Referrizer (our company) is - Hiring 5-10 people per week - Doubling on our sales every 2-3 months - Growing with revenue, cients and employees constistantyl What we like about it is - Performance based system - We don't pay for seats, just for effective minutes of dialing - REPORTS are critical for the success - so much flexiblity - CUSTOMIZATION - This is where Fenero really stands out. We have utilized API and their Interface to the maximum. We love it.

Pros

- Web based - no hardware needed - Performance based system - We don't pay for seats, just for effective minutes of dialing - REPORTS are critical for the success - so much flexibility - CUSTOMIZATION - This is where Fenero really stands out. We have utilized API and their Interface to the maximum. We love it.

Cons

Cons: - Need option to add automated billing for purchasing minutes.

Thomas

World Class Software

This software is very user-friendly, completely free, the support staff is amazing, the software is bug free And glitch free.

Pros

I am absolutely blown away by this software. When I signed up, it was easy, FREE and I got up and running within about 15 minutes. Rep reached out to greet me and help answer and questions I had. He showed me a lot of great informative videos that guide you through setup. If you're looking for a cloud based contact center THIS ONE IS BY FAR THE BEST... I searched and searched for the software that would work for my business, and when I came across Fenero and signed up I instantly knew how amazing of a find this was. Don't believe me? Ok try signing up.... Nothing to download and no charges..... what is there to lose? Besides the lost time searching for software. Trust me on this one.

Cons

Hmm, I'm trying to think of any cons....... I have to honestly say, I cannot think of any bad things about this software. It's very user friendly, has separate portals for agents and managers. It's awesome!

Response from Fenero

Awesome experience getting Denver Business Systems up and running with Fenero!

Replied August 2017

Ray

The Fenero team has been there for me since the day I opened the doors to my business. Best there is

Speed and simplicity it's that simple!

Pros

This has to be the most user friendly system and software available. What ever your needs are they can accommodate!

Cons

There is not one negative thing I am think of about the Fenero Team and their software. I am not the most computer literate and this software makes me feel like a computer whiz!

Gustavo

Best value out there

Solid product for outbound dialing.

Pros

Pricing is amazing, best in tbe biz. Overall functionality is what we need.

Cons

Wish they had automatic billing to a certain level each month. Account still gets disabled if I miss a payment.

Reasons for switching to Qubicles

Price

Alejandro

Great partner!

Fenero has proven to be a great Telecom partner. Their team is composed of individuals with prior Call Center experience. They have leveraged this experience to create a system that includes everything that the big boys use! And all this for just 2 cents/min!

Pros

Multiple features for a very affordable price

Cons

The initial setup does require I.T. proficiency. You are able to add their support plan to help you with this.

Andre