• Pros

• "The quick response, efficiency, and the quality."

• "easy to use almost without bugs the best customer service there is intuative interface very good calls quality very good value for money"

• "Ease of use Call center manager Time savings "

• Cons

• "- Very few times a bug would occur such as a button not working, but with the great tech support it has never slowed us down or been a issue."

• "Occasional technical issues , not more than what you would usually expect. "

Browse Innitel Predictive Dialer Reviews

heist from Penticostal Church of God

This software provides extensive reporting and analytics which is crucial to have for any call cente

Pros

- Ease of use - Visually appealing - Great tech support team - Condenses what would otherwise be complicated material and makes it usable for even a novice

Shay from Lotto Israel

the best predictive dialer yet!!!!

As a buisness development manager for several big companies, along the way I've encountered several predictive dialers, but none of them came close to Innitels. fast, smart, litlle to none bugs, and the customer service???? the best in the field. In conclusion....you can't go wrong with Innitel, we use their services for years, and we say thank you every day for that. The interface is easy, intuative, with lots of functions, they thought about evrything. The support team is firstly, very professional, and secondly, very welcoming and nice. As for VFM...the best there is in the field, and believe me, I checked!!! The calls quality is good most of the time, better than the other providers, thats for sure. Thnak you again Innitel, for everything :-)

Pros

Cons

haven't found any yet

Alexander from Food delivery service

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Horrible, not working, and not even refunding or replying to refund requests

Pros

The way its being massively oversold by a highly qualified sales person. It's a cool dude, but once the sale is made and nothing is working, it's not possible to contact this guy.

Cons

It never worked. The guys couldn't like this shit to our internet or something. Support was worthless, again not helping at all. After 2 weeks of wasting a lot of time on this, I decided to just give up an not waste energy on this bs anymore. Again, the team was very very unprofessional, not refunding the pilot money, though I've never been able to use it. Wasted my time, my resources, and this is the type of service you can expect from these fellows.

David from Babylon

Sales Optimization

My initial thoughts when moving to the Innitel predictive dialer, were mostly along the lines of, "if it does what they say it does, I'm going to start making much much much more money". Little did I know how right I was, after the initial setup pains, the dialer was up and running. Right away I saw the number of conversations my reps were having with customers go way up. Secondly my ability to manage the reps real time through the intuitive call center manager was second to none. I now saw who was on the phone, for how long, AND I have the ability to listen in real time. All this has given my sales team the tools to really succeed, maximizing the results of their efforts daily. After working with the INNITEL predictive dialer, I wonder why I didn't switch earlier, how much money my sales reps and my company must have missed out on because we didn't switch sooner. Take it from someone who has worked in phone sales for over ten years in A wide range of verticals, If you aren't working with a predictive dialer like Innitel, that means your already behind the curve.

Pros

Ease of use Call center manager Time savings

Cons

Set up Integration

Response from INNITEL TELECOM

Replied July 2016

Thanks david!

Charles from Eventus

Predictive Dialer Amazing Product by Innitel

My company has been clients of Innitel for more than 2 years, one of the reason for applying for their services was because of the Dialer. We use it every day with 4 brands and 5 offices works perfectly every day like a well oiled machine. The Dialer has solved for us many problems and has saved for us alot of money and of course manpower. Any callcenter that makes calls to clients daily must get the Innitel Predictive Dialer .

Pros

Saves Money, Saves Manpower, Saves Time, Works on Pc Phone

Nathan from CallQual

July 2016

1 million leads processed through Innitel in 1 month!

We get leads from multiple sources that require qualification and processing. Contacting these leads in such numbers have always been a challenge. Through Innitels system we were calling 10 calls per second and getting nearly 5% answer rates with a 200% increase in productivity from our older system. Beyond that, Innitel and their support staff added our integration for us, trained our managers and remain available for brain storming and support. This is much more than a product, its a passionate company.

Pros

Integrations and flexibility

Cons

No complaints

Roee from Rbs websites

Very good product

This company have a great product with great customer support The software is friendly and good people are behind it Software never breakdown

Pros

Always work and very friendly

Cons

Good software

Kobi from K.S.S Servers

Very handy and useful

Can't see how I worked without it before, very productive has all the UI requiered for any user to easily access, calls alot of clients at the same time, and gives you fast and quick results, it's very important for any call center to have this kind of assistance. This program can make everyone's work easier, and also is very good at marketing purposes. works on all of our systems with awesome intergration.

Pros

The quick response, efficiency, and the quality.

Cons

I don't think anything is bad

william from Andbee-corp

Helps with the workload

Pros

One of the best telephones controlled system yet, very cost effective, great quality and faster connection help you to just focus on the customer.

Cons

it's a great technology no dought and like every other technology there is always things that can be improved on, my company is a small one still work in progress thank god I have tech guys to worry about that part, but overall the product is great.

Louie from Leflair Philippines, Inc

Affordable VOIP and PBX

So far it's good.

Pros

Very affordable Very user-friendly Reporting and Analytics are customizable

Cons

Delay of 3 seconds when the call comes in

Yaniv from Gabai Real Estate Professionals

July 2016

The most essential tool in my business today

This software has streamlined my sales process in an insurmountable way. I now get to serious potential clients efficiently and quickly giving me a real edge in a very competitive market. I could not imagine my operation without it.

Response from INNITEL TELECOM

Replied August 2016

Awesome!..

Kern from Conseil Plus

EASY TO USE SOFT

Very simple and easy to use. No problems as i used to have with other providers. Work very well, even with bad internet connection. The cost is good.

Pros

EASY TO USE, RAPID, WORKS WELL

oshri from Bullmarket

Industry: International Trade and Development

Bullmarket review

we have a good expiriense with the dialer any problem we incouter we know we have a great support team that fixing us any probem

Didier from KMP GLOBAL

Not Bad at all

We been experiencing Innitel since more than 6 month and it seems to work correctly, no problem with it.

Pros

It is easy to use

Cons

Nothing specially

Alex from Master card

Have tested many different solutions by far this is the best

This solution makes it easy to understand what is going on. I'm running a Call Center and have always had issues in getting reliable reports on time. This product has just greatly simplified my life.

Pros

Real time reporting made simple. Now I feel like I always know whats going on.

Enea from EIC

Industry: Capital Markets

I love Innitel

I have tried a bunch of companies but these guys are the best. I love their work. I wish them the best in business!

Jona from StarStats

Google Drive & Innitel

We signed on as we are able to upload our lists straight from our google drive account. We used to store our lists on our PC which was unsafe. Quick and painless transition.

Pros

Great Service! 3 minutes to get a support agent on the phone. Great feature set

Response from INNITEL TELECOM

Replied July 2016

We also have Dropbox as well!

Liron from LottoDay

A good tool to improve outbound productivity

The team is very friendly and professional, we had a few issues at the set up which were quickly escalated and resolved, all and all the service is stable and easy to set up, the cost is reasonable and the results are impressive.

Pros

Easy to set up

Cons

Occasional technical issues , not more than what you would usually expect.

Daniel from PBX Tracker

February 2016

Excellent Dialer system,works great, easy to set up and configure.

At the end as a call center manager, i am looking for a solution that i can rely on, that works with no bugs, that the support team behind it is responsive and take my business very seriously. Innitel's Atomic dialer and the team behind it, are definitely meeting those requirements. The price is fair, the quality is excellent, and i even got them to integrate the Dialer system to my Sugar CRM at no extra fee, and that's really nice. Good luck guys and thanks again, DP

everything was great! nothing to complain

Pros

The very quick response time, the quality of the service, and the Efficiency resulted in a productive collaboration.

Tobias from Financial Life Group Inc.

GOOD SYSTEM and LOW PRICE!

- The support is very fast - The system is realy easy - The price is very low for this performance

Pros

Support

Cons

Vicidail Admin

Gideon from Markinly

Industry: Computer Hardware

Great product

Had a test run seems like something really valuable and useful. Has some great features and very easy to use.

Peter from PB Leads

Maximum Perfomance

I went from making a few hundred calls a day manually and closing 3-4 sales, to making thousands of calls and a daily average of 25 sales. The interface is easy to use and intuitive. And setup was fast and friendly. The support is there to help and advise even when there is a problem. Really highly recommend using them for you call center.

Emi from LottoIL

Easiest Dailer ever !

I just started using the Innitel dailer and its beyond my expectations. The easy of use is amazing, my employees are easily using it after short tutorial of 30 min and they are shifting my call center to new levels... I totally happy with the advantage system of Innitel and the bug jump in revenue on sells thanks to Innitel dailer !!!

Max from Savvy decor llc

Easy to use systems.

Simple easy to use platform. Enables me to live my life without having to deal so many complicated choices. I never have issues and it's always a slam dunk system.

shay from marketing point

July 2015

the best tool for a call center!!!

after using their system for almost 2 years, I can say....wow very easy to use does the job and then some... execellent customer service and tech support 2 thumbs up :-)

July 2015

Benjamin from benjamin rubin adv

July 2015

Very good Software, the best in the category very friendful to use

Very helpful to track down statistic, friendful and simple to use, Perfect tool to monitor activities of the business.

Response from INNITEL TELECOM

Replied July 2015

Always a pleasure! and we're glad to have you on board.

Eric from MJ Consultants

A great product with great tech support.

This product has been a real game changer for our company. It has markedly increased productivity with steadfast results. Best product yet.

Anna from Innitel

Perfect service

I am working with innitel since 2015. We haven't got any quality issue. They have great tech support which available 24/7. This is amazing

Michael from Melons west

Excellent

These guys are awesome. Easy to work with. Chat. Problem solvers. Always available and helpful. I would recommend to anyone

Mariya from Anonimus from Russia

Perfect support team!

We have been working with this company for 6 month. Support team always helps as when we need it. They are really great professionals!!

Mimi from Diosa ltd

Great dialer!!!

Very happy with this dialer, they changed my business and made my agents much more productive as a result. Thank you very very much !!!

efrat from STFO Inc

Customer Review

This servic was instrumental in changing my business productivity immensely. I highly recommend it to other customers.

Chanan from Yatar

Amazing product and service!

Was very impressed with the interface and the team was with me the whole journey. Awesome customer experience

Natalia from trade 5

professional company

I don't wanna change voip provider, I really like to work with innitel because of their professional skills

Alice from Wiser

Best customer experience

I am very much satisfied with the high quality of the way it works and would gladly recommend it to similar customer

Demirel from ifs

Super useful

it is a great tool that helped me a lot of controlling my business unit & increasing the efficiency of my agents

Ari from Trade markets

Best Dialer in the market

Don't look anywhere, Innitel is the best Dialer out there. Years of experience at your service. Innitel!

Harry from Clicktrade

July 2015

The best predictive dialer ever

Upgraded my sales income in %400 more.

Alex from Vacations Unlimited

These reviews don't seem real as there are like 10 reviews all in on day

I contacted this company and was not able to reach some one. Its seems this company is based outside of the US, even though they gave a "us" number.

Yakir from Sipsters

Game changer!

This software helped us incredibly when we decided to expand into new marketing/sales strategies. Customer service is unsurpassed as well.

Alice from Wiser

Very good experience

Our company is highly satisfied and recommends the predictive dialer. This is very pleasant experience and collaboration