• Pros

• "The biggest pro is the seamless integration. It just connects quickly and works beautifully. Additionally, I love the built in CRM caller ID feature."

• "I like that you can store multiple messages within the system. It helps to save me a lot of time."

• "The click to call function, and the crystal clear voice and sound quality are the best. Being able to text a customer and chat in real time makes person to person selling a breeze. "

• Cons

• "still a work in progress, but good quick response customer service makes it all worth while"

• "There is potential for more automation, it is very hands on and sometimes the inbound functions are not as smooth as I would like"

• "We have had some challenges in set up and maintenance. However, as stated above, Alex Mann has been an great resource and have always been able to get things working properly! He is a life saver!"

Browse Kixie PowerCall Reviews

Rowdie Mitch from Hill Productions & Media Group, Inc.

Saved us a ton of money for a simple trackable dialer

Simplicity. Consistent. Great pricing. I can't recommend it enough, took quite a few calls to find something that easily could track my team, record phone calls, and sit right on their computers. My team loves it and so do I. Best thing is, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and the team actually wants to help you unlike most SaaS companies... If you have a problem, sometimes they call you right away, if not within a day... Its amazing.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the product. We were using Outreach.io Voice, and paying out the waaazooo for it, and there were hidden fees... It was a nightmare. I called at Kixie and he answered all my questions, no BS in the sales pitch... set me up and even helped me get started in rolling it out to the team. They even offered consulting to help integrate with my CRM but I declined for the time being. The morale of my team went way up... No more issues. The reporting is simple which helps them create reports, and the portal is easy for me to go in and manage my team and make sure productivity is up. I love the red click to calls that even show up on peoples websites so its fast. I would highly recommend this for businesses using SDR's who don't want to over complicate making a dang phone call. I haven't used all the features to the full ability yet but it has been doing what I need it to. Its also cheaper than buying new phone lines for each person in the company. We had a small learning curve, but that was easily managed and expected from switching softwares.

Cons

I really like most everything about it. The setup did take awhile to figure out, but I think that was more on my end. If I had to pick one thing, I would say adding notes takes one extra click than I want... But that is me stretching to find something, and might just be my use case.

Nick from Topbox

A good phone software, with a few bugs.

Honestly, I have truly enjoyed using Kixie over a LOT of other phone programs that I have used in the past. The ease of going to an account and clicking a single button to dial has reduced my time between calls by over 65%, which is nice when you are cold calling sales prospects all day long. Less down time means more dials, means more sales.

Pros

We use Kixie integrated with Hubspot, which allows for one touch dialing. This makes cold calling and outreach a breeze. The software is super easy to you and set up was done within seconds. Overall if you are just handling outbound calls and dont need internal queues for a CS department of something of that nature this is the best option.

Cons

It will just not dial from time to time, and will not log calls in Hubspot at all or on the wrong account. I cannot say for sure that this is a Kixie issue, a Hubspot issue, or a problem with the API between the two, but to be honest it is a very minimal inconvenience as you can just dial the number again and it works, or just log the call. The only real issue is if the recording doesnt attach, but Kixie houses that data in their internal site so its not really an issue overall.

Annette from LifeInsure

PROMISED A LOT BUT MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES REQUIRED 3RD PARTY APPS

SALES OVER SOLD BUT CUSTOMER SERVICE TRIED REALLY HARD TO GET WHAT I NEEDED DOWN TO AN AFFORABLE PRICE BUT JUST COULD NOT MEET MY NEEDS

Pros

I LIKED ALL THE FEATURES THEY PROMISED AS AN ALL IN ONE SOLUTION

Cons

ALL THE FEATURES THAT I NEEDED REQUIRED EXPENSIVE 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE TO DO WHAT I NEEDED

SEEMED TO HAVE ALL THE FEATURES I NEEDED

Alec from Highbridge Construction

Great Phone Solutions to integrate with Pipedrive CRM

I would highly recommend, and know this will be a company our business will continue to use for a long time. I'm excited to see what Kixie has to offer in the near future, and see big things coming from this company!

Pros

I most enjoy the integration options Kixie has, and the way it can create contacts in our sales CRM Pipedrive. This is very useful for making sure no leads fall through the cracks, and ensuring none of our sales reps forget to contact someone if a call is missed. Overall great phone solutions, cutting edge API/Integration, very helpful and caring customer support, and all around fair price for what you get. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to automation/integrate their sales process using Pipedrive, and hope this review helps others in making their choice for phone solutions!

Cons

Getting set up at first was tricky, and we ran into a few issues with trying to use old hardware provided by our previous phone solution company Ring Central. They Kixie support team was able to fix the issues, and made sure we were satisified with everything after this issue happened.

Mark from Attract More Clients, With Tech Effective

Kixie PowerCall Is the Best I've Used

Business problems that we have begun to solve with Kixie, his full accountability by connecting inbound and outbound call details with CRM records. The number of calls that you can make in a minute is far beyond any other dialer that I've used, and certainly far faster than using your finger or even clicking on numbers. All we have to do now is queue up a group of numbers, push a button and it starts dialing. Once each call is finished you ad the call disposition details and it instantly and automatically add those details to the record and then moves onto the next number, until you reach the bottom of the list. Bravo!

Pros

What I like most about this software is the tight integration that it offers with our CRM, which happens to be Insightly. Every inbound and outbound call or text is logged on the contact or lead involved in the communication. And every call gives you the opportunity to add all the call disposition details to the contact or lead record. If you wrap your mind around that feature alone, it's truly a game changer. We believe that if it's not the CRM it never happened. That means it's all about accountability and this software gives us that to the power of 10.

Cons

So far the only thing that I don't like about this software is a very minor complaint. At my level of subscription there is a mobile dialing app for the android it comes from a third-party. That simply made the information and setup details harder to find. They could document that detailed feature better, but I no means does it represent a dealbreaker.

Deonte from Morris Technology Partners

This is the ONE!

Kixie Powercall is getting us on the phone faster and connected with quality prospects. We can essentially do everything we need to do from the Kixie software and see it in its respective field in our CRM. This minimizes the administrative tasks that sales people fill their time up with.

Pros

I loved the full integration with out Hubspot CRM. It already had the pre-loaded dispositions and synced instantly when making calls. The Kixie software is lightweight but gets the job done in a major way. Additionally, being able to hear have call recordings loaded into our Hubspot CRM we can find out what our sales people are saying right and make the tweaks when they could have said something different.

Cons

We have found no CONs to the Kixie software.

Reasons for Choosing Kixie PowerCall

The software works as we need for our team but most importantly the support and team getting us up and running was critical. Our rep did a great job explaining all the features and benefits and helping us realize this was a going to change our sales results instantly.

Devon from Scratch Financial

Great experience! They got me signed up quickly and helped me set everything up.

Makes dialing and tracking relationships super easy!

Pros

Easily integrates with Pipedrive (the CRM we use) and will automatically record/log incoming and outgoing calls. Dialer is easy to use - automatically pops up when I log on to my computer.

Cons

There are some reporting features that are missing (call center reporting), there is sometimes an issue with texts not coming through in a timely fashion (sometimes not at all). Not all emails are automatically recorded into the CRM.

Christopher from StarChapter

This service is a phenomenal tool for sales representatives! Saves time and makes the job easier

I am able to save time by not leaving voicemails constantly. I am also able to make calls quicker, so I have the ability to have more outreach to potential clients. This is a perfect tool for someone making 50-100 calls per day. I love the integration with hubspot and other sales software systems, this tool has really made my job so much easier on a day to day basis and I love it!

Pros

The ease of use, the ability to not have to leave constant voicemail, the integration with hub spot and other platforms, Also love how it keeps recordings of calls so you can always refer back to old calls and how many you make in a day.

Cons

I wish there was an actual counter that tells you how many calls you make in a day on the smaller window. There may be one on the bigger website but I wish it was on the smaller window where I am actually making the calls.

Chris from Sanzio Wealth Management Inc

Test it out for FREE and then upgrade to the Enterprise Package!

Rep has been exceptional in following up with me and getting me on boarded. Great service!

Pros

I can make a call, drop a voicemail and a text in a matter of seconds and then rinse & repeat!

Cons

I have not had a bad experience yet so cant comment here!

Reasons for Choosing Kixie PowerCall

It was highly recommended by a colleague. One thing that I liked vs Mojosells was that with Kixie you can make calls through your computer no need for a physical phone or external line.

Caleb from Ideal Concepts, Inc.

This system is awesome, local presence is a no brainer and I love VM drop and call tracking:)

More productivity and connectivity!!

Pros

Local presence and what a value Kixie delivers it to me at. I was not reaching anyone using my cell phone. Once I installed Kixie and the click to dial which easily integrated with my CRM I not only became more productive with how many calls I could make, but I also connected more frequently and had clients on the phone whom for whatever their reason felt more relaxed speaking with someone from a local area code.

Cons

Honestly, I truly not not have a con. Kixie does everything I need it to do and it delivers it an affordable price for my growing company,

Jason from BloomNation

Shout-out to the Kixie Team for Being an Integral Part of My Business!

Sign up for the trial to get a sense of how it works since it’s free for 7 days and takes two seconds to setup. Kixie integrates great with my CRM, saves me ton of time, helps keep me organized, and eliminates manual logging tasks. Like I said before, I can’t even remember what it feels like to make calls before using Kixie. I dial 100 customers a day to grow lead generation and create interest for our sales team. I constantly track my call reporting which keeps me focused on reaching the dial numbers and average call duration. This is huge in making me stay competitive with my team so I always reach my sales goals.

Pros

forget what life before having Kixie felt like - almost the same way that I forgot what it felt like before I had a cellphone. I felt like writing a review for Kixie since I sometimes forget how impactful Kixie is to my phone sales efforts. Before Kixie, I had to manually dial 100’s of outbound sales calls. Without a Click-to-Call button right next to the phone numbers, I wasn't able to see which contacts were calling me from my CRM. I didn’t have Local Presence Dialing so my prospects saw my out-of-state number on outbound caller id and often wouldn’t pick up, and I couldn’t review my call recordings to numbers or names I had forgotten to write down. Since we have partnered, Kixie has kept on adding new features, though the pricing has stayed the same. For instance, the addition of SMS Messaging and voicemail drop functionality has been a huge benefit. Their customer service team is also phenomenal. When I call or send Kixie an email, a tech-savvy rep from the US answers my calls answers the phone or replies. They don’t have an outsourced service team and they actually care about my business which is hard to do for any size company.

Cons

I would suggest for Kixie to add a real time performance leaderboard to show my team on a TV screen, and maybe a search feature in the dashboard for call history.

Jenna from International Relief Teams

Industry: Philanthropy

Boost your call volume with Kixie

Overall, this software is so easy to use; it operates so efficiently in the background that I forget that it's even there.

Pros

Kixie has allowed our sales team to be more product and efficient with their sales calls. With one-click dialing and automatic call recording, there is no need to manually dial number and take notes. The local number feature is also very beneficial as it has allowed us to increase the likelihood of call answers.

Cons

The limited minutes plan is reasonably priced but only allows for 300 minutes a month, which is not a lot if you are making calls every day. There is a large price increase from the limited minutes plan to the unlimited minutes plan.

Happye from Pride Life, LLC

I enjoy working with Kixe, Kixie allows my work experience to be more efficient, and productive.

The benefits are limitless. The time it saves me, just in using the power dial feature, is huge! I love how I am able to view calls, listen to calls, download call for Quality Control Purposes. I can even send calls that I had to my supervisor, and use to train new employees. Love Kixie!! Highly recommend!! I consider it to be valuable on so many levels!

Pros

Kixie allows me to track my calls; view call history; dispose of my calls in order to understand how each call was used; I can easily view, and download each call for Quality Control purposes; I can easily call contacts by using the click to call...without having to manually dial, and organize contacts.

Cons

Just learning the functionality, which really didn't take long. : ) Anything that is new, can be confusing, and of course change can be difficult...But the change, and learning experience was well worth it!

Khaled from Medely

August 2016

Kixie is a must for our Sales team!

We use pipedrive to track our sales but that only went so far. We added kixie and the integration was absolutely seamless. Now we have the ability to listen in on sales calls our team did to be able to tweak our message as well as get real customer reaction to the pitches. Now we dont have to rely on memory with regards to what happened during the call.

Pros

Cons

There is not much to not like about kixie. The reason is because it is a very focused product. Its not trying to do too much. It does what is says and does it well.

Easy to use and navigate

Experience is hassle free and free from any inconvenience. When you log in you take in calls right away that allows you to be more productive.

Pros

What I like about this device is that it is easy to use and start. And aside from that you can do lot of things which are not available from a typical call center tool. You can dial any number anytime, check logs and listen to recordings without doing so much effort. In other words it is a one time stop software.

Cons

What I don't like about this software is that it only works better on google chrome browser.

Jorge from Arancione

I really like how these guys take care of the client. The app is awesome and CS is outstanding

Speed and automatic sync

Pros

Well basically I like four main things. 1- One is the integration that has with the CRM. It really works automatically. Once you hang up the information is recorded in the CRM. In other apps I found that there is a lag between this and not allways the information is sync with the right contact. There you become more worried for doing this than for making your calls. 2- The customer service is outstanding. We have to make some changes in order to work in my market. The Customer support never left me alone and they treat me as a million dollar bill. 3.- The quality of the call is awesome. My clients did not notice a difference calling from a traditional phone line. 4.- Pricing structure. They have a plan in which you know exactly how much you are going to pay right from the start.

Cons

Is not something I don't like. If you could add in the beginnig of a voice mail the name of the person you are calling and add this to the recording voice mail would be awesome.

Jerry from Integrated Life and Financial Planning LLC

Excellent customer service

There have been some tweaks needed to get things optimize, but Alex Mann has been excellent to work with. He is easy to talk with, and very committed to making things work properly!

Pros

It integration with my contact manager so I can 1-click dial the phone from my contact record, and record the call as well. The recording is stored with the notes of the call. Awesome!

Cons

Response from Kixie Web

Replied August 2016

Thanks so much for the feedback! Our customers mean the world to us and we will continue to build features to help you sell more effectively!

Ben from Pinpoint Intelligence

Industry: Security and Investigations

August 2016

Kixie helps make our systems work together

The team is very reactive to your needs and works to solve the issues right away. Especially Alex. Tickets are not closed until issues are solved, and you can always get a live person on the phone with almost no wait during regular business hours.

Pros

We moved because it connects to out CRM.

Cons

There have been some bugs in the API with the CRM, but that could have been on the CRM side. It was fixed with Kixie's help

August 2016

Doreen from SilverCove Health Insurance, Inc.

August 2016

Awsome folks to do business with!

Not matter what, Alex or Jeff got back to me on questions and should I have an issue. Typically it was user error, not KIXIE. Always professional, courtesy was at the top of their list, and of course it inly took 1 phone call to make things easier.

Pros

The flexibility and ease of use.

Cons

I ooved everything about it.

Loic from Eat Club

Fantastic VOIP solution

Quick and easy setup, consistent quality, and very good customer service make this a delightful solution.

Joey from Mr Buyer

an honest review

Pros

integration with zoho crm customer support before you decide to leave is good

Cons

Everything!! Call QUality iS HORRRIBLE. They surprise you at signup saying you have to pay several months in advance even though there is nothing in their sales material online that says thats needed They advertise an auto dialer, but when you go to sign up the auto dialer is not working at all and in coding and development to come back out in re release in few months, yet they still charge you the same rate. the call quality is horrible the iphone app keeps crashing and is sometimes useless i wanted to get out and get a refund of the amount paid in advance but they wouldn't refund anything per their "policy" i have a policy to write honest reviews for companies that take advantage of their customer just on principle

fully integrated product

maria angela from restaurant cheetah

Industry: Restaurants

kixie is very easy to use, the buttons are easy to understand and it makes your work even faster....

this gave me a lot of sales results. and it is very convenient to use. it is very accessible. especially the features that you can integrate the leads directly to kixie dialer. that is awesome!! it is very helpful.

Pros

The software is not resulting to any error messages or unlike other dialer that sometimes you need to close and relaunch the application before it works. this is different. it is really a new version as you will never ever encounter any problems using it. ot is really advisable and recommended to hard working sales people.

Cons

it does not have any sms capability. it is great but even better if you can put an sms capability because sometimes we need sms too even at work.

Cole from Plasticprinters.com

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

We just switched to Kixie

My SDR's place about 100 calls a day, and we wanted them to use the same voicemails, scripts, and cadence. That way we could evaluate our calling content. This has allowed us to make the call process very replicatable.

Pros

Kixie checked all the boxes for our needs. We needed Hubspot CRM integration Voicemail Drop Call Whispering/Barging Kixie does all that and more. And the interface is simple enough for anyone to use.

Cons

It's priced a bit higher than we wanted to pay, but with the features we're getting, I'm happy with the overall costs. I also wish there was more advanced recording, or that it was integrated with Gong.io

Mark from LuceMedia

Kixie is Great

I like the Kixie connection to our CRM - Pipedrive - make the call and the info plus a recording automatically appear in PipeDrive. Good stuff. The other thing that is not a feature - but is a service. The quality and speed of customer support. These guys respond very rapidly and will work until the problem is solved. Rare to find that in the service industry today.

Pros

I like the connection to our CRM - Pipedrive - make the call and the info plus a recording automatically appear in PipeDrive. Good stuff. The other thing that is not a feature - but is a service is the quality and speed of customer support. These guys respond very rapidly and will work until the problem is solved. Rare to find that in the service industry today.

Rachel from StarChapter

Use Daily

I would recommend to any of my colleauges who have to make 80 to 100+ calls daily. You save the energy for the proper clients, rather than leaving voicemails all day, wasting energy on the inappropriate clients.

Pros

1. The ease of creating as many voicemails as I need. 2. The efficiency of my time. When making calls, dropping the voicemail and moving on to the next call.

Cons

Does not always connect smoothly with my CRM system, so I need to refresh Kixie daily. But worth the amount of time I save during the day when using the product.

Ronan from Kickstagram

Kixie Kicks A$$

Kixie has the best customer service and product. Calls are clear and when I cant figure something out they are there to help me out!

Pros

Customer Service and Clarity on the Phone

Cons

Nothing

Great company- A few kinks to work out

Great company, easy to use, good customer support. Still, need to work on getting a good connection.

Pros

The customer support was really helpful and attempted to go the extra mile. I liked the feature that I could listen to my recorded calls and it connected really well with the sales software (Hubspot)

Cons

I did have some struggle getting a clear signal. did not work to well on Wifi, but worked alot better on an ethernet cable

Powerful Web Dialer and CRM integrator

Pros

Kixie allows you to make call on the fly! They offer a super easy web based click to call functionality that allows you to dial, voice drop and power dial in your CRM of choice. Plus all inbound calls are properly tracked and routed to the right agent on call.

Cons

The pricing is affordable but pushes the limit with the per minute calling. But they recently added an unlimited minute feature.

Anthony from Priority Debt Relief

This system has improved my contact and connect rates by 300%

I saw an immediate increase in my connect ratio when using the local presence dialing, never used it before at other companies. Great System.

Pros

I like the fact that I can call using local presence. This has Improved my connect rate to clients. Also it is overall easy system to handle. I don't have to switch screens to send sms or check voicemail. This has improved my efficiency exponentially.

Simon Peter from 1800EzyShades Pty Ltd

I am more productive than ever with the easy to use functions such as VM dop.

Increase in productivity, clear great sounding calls.

Amber from Keller Williams, Western MT

August 2016

Kixie and their support team are Great!

At first there were some kinks in getting the system to match our needs and/or expectations but with the help of the customer service team we were able to problem solve and make it all come together.

Pros

The ability to use our contactually program with kixie.

Cons

If you are using many programs at one time it can slow the kixie program down.

Kixie Review

Good power dialer.

Pros

It made it easy to call people, because you can just click on the number in the website. Easy to track too. Also, I like the feature that it cycles through different numbers and gives local presence.

Cons

Sometimes the call would show up as "scam likely" on people's phones and scare them away.

Joseph from Excel Web

Bugs and Pricing

Make sure you do your trial because half the features they advertise don't work.

Pros

This company has a feature called local presence that is great in concept. However, their billing implementation does not align with what their site advertises.

Cons

This company is very expensive. The software is very buggy. They want annual contracts paid in advance for features the site says are month to month.

Prachi from Cheetah Technologies, Inc

Very Simple & user Friendly software

Pros

Easy access & clean tracking system. we could see the dialer timings very efficiently without much efforts. Easy tool to track the team's performance

Cons

As of now, there is nothing which has troubled us, it is really a good & easy software. Nothing to hate about it

Saloma from ClickForPros

Works exactly like they said. Very good customer service.

the ease of calling on my computer

Pros

I like the click to call saves so much time from having to dial your number. I also love being able to to use the notes.

Cons

The voicemail part im not sure yet how to use that and the crm needs to have sent email option to select.

creates efficiency, easy to use, great folks on the back end

It saves me time by organizing my warm calls, letting me click to dial, dropping voicemails and updating my CRM from the app . Great tool!

Pros

I love this tool because it saves time with my warm calls. I click to dial and can drop voicemails- which saves me 2 minutes per voicemail. It is Easy to use. And I've found Great folks in support who quickly solve any problems.

Cons

I would love for the tool to dial each number on its own, or even sync in with my CRM and dial the numbers in my cue. But right now I don't have any issues with the dialer. It has met my expectations and more.

July 2015

Adam from Tredlite

July 2015

Simple, Easy, Effective

Easy to set up/use, definitively helped me my team manage our phone calls. Played a major role in the increased efficiency of my sales department and the success of my business. In terms of implementing the service, Kixie talked us through the process step by step- really went out of their way to make sure we could use their service to the best of our abilities. Very reasonable price for a very exceptional service.

Response from Kixie Web

Replied July 2015

Thanks for the review Adam! We appreciate your kind words, glad you like the product.

Adam from BloomNation

I LOVE KIXIE

amazing

Pros

super easy to live transfer to my AE so I get a ton of Demos that hold

Cons

literally i love everything about it, its the best dialer out there

Kyle from N/a

Alex the Man

I would refer business but only to Alex Man; I am in sales and understand what we all have to do to make the deal happen. Alex spent hrs with my collegue Maura and gave it his all to make the product work. Even though we didn't go with you I still hold Alex in high regards and anytime I hear a convo involving phone systems he is my go to person.

Luke from Access Direct LLC

September 2016

works great with Contactually CRM, not perfect but a work in progress, great customer svc by ph!

Great Value, makes the work day go much quicker and efficiently, local presence numbers are huge help at getting through to clients, and the ability to specify caller ID name.

Pros

Streamlined, lots of features

Jake from TailoredQuotes

Dropped calls & frustrated agent

Pros

The support staff is committed to customer happiness, his support with the software is much needed and he gets five stars for it.

Cons

Dropped calls, so complicated to do a 3-way call or a transfer and most of the time the call will drop. The power list dialer is in beta, but it's useless.

Daniel from Experior

Great software

Kixie offer a fantastic product, being web based it allows me to work from multiple locations. Kixie's integration with Pipedrive offers a seamless experience helping boost productivity. and sales workflow.

Matt from ELEVEN19

Great experience with the Kixie team

Oftentimes, working with a vendor on communication services is a frustrating experience. Not so with Kixie! The support team go out of their way to ensure their customers' satisfaction. Excellent service!

Christian from SilverCove Health Insurance Inc

Great experience using Kixie

We've used Kixie for over a year and it was instrumental in helping launch our insurance startup. Alex, our AM, was always helpful and responsive. I would recommend Kixie to any startup!

Great for saving time.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes it gets a little buggy and I have to restart the application a few times.

Kristen from JH Media Group

A good system when it works

Not bad.

Pros

The support team was able to get on the phone with us when we had problems. When the system did work, it was fast and easy.

Cons

Several of our team members had trouble with the system, such as it not registering a wireless mic, and problems with calls not coming in properly. The support team was helpful, but it took a lot of time for us to fix the issues.

Reasons for Choosing Kixie PowerCall

It was recommended by a friend

Valentin