What are Kixie PowerCall users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Kixie PowerCall software through verified user reviews

• icon"Ease of use and connection to Contacts. The simplicity of setup and a fantastic support team."
  • icon"I also love the local-presence. The voicemail drop is fantastic, and the templated texts are so effective."
  • icon"Integration with zoho crm. Customer support before you decide to leave is good."
  • icon"The limited minutes plan is reasonably priced but only allows for 300 minutes a month, which is not a lot if you are making calls every day."
  • icon"It will just not dial from time to time, and will not log calls in Hubspot at all or on the wrong account."
  • icon"There are daily software updates, which can be irritating, when I am trying to hit my outbound voicemail drop, there are updates when I need to refresh all of my systems."

Browse all Kixie PowerCall Reviews

• Have you used Kixie PowerCall and would like to share your experience with others?

Jennie

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Want to like it but has some bugs

Rowdie Mitch

Saved us a ton of money for a simple trackable dialer

Simplicity. Consistent. Great pricing. I can't recommend it enough, took quite a few calls to find something that easily could track my team, record phone calls, and sit right on their computers. My team loves it and so do I. Best thing is, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and the team actually wants to help you unlike most SaaS companies... If you have a problem, sometimes they call you right away, if not within a day... Its amazing.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the product. We were using Outreach.io Voice, and paying out the waaazooo for it, and there were hidden fees... It was a nightmare. I called at Kixie and he answered all my questions, no BS in the sales pitch... set me up and even helped me get started in rolling it out to the team. They even offered consulting to help integrate with my CRM but I declined for the time being. The morale of my team went way up... No more issues. The reporting is simple which helps them create reports, and the portal is easy for me to go in and manage my team and make sure productivity is up. I love the red click to calls that even show up on peoples websites so its fast. I would highly recommend this for businesses using SDR's who don't want to over complicate making a dang phone call. I haven't used all the features to the full ability yet but it has been doing what I need it to. Its also cheaper than buying new phone lines for each person in the company. We had a small learning curve, but that was easily managed and expected from switching softwares.

Cons

I really like most everything about it. The setup did take awhile to figure out, but I think that was more on my end. If I had to pick one thing, I would say adding notes takes one extra click than I want... But that is me stretching to find something, and might just be my use case.

Thomas

The Best Softphone Service I've Used

Overall, our experience has been positive. We're running the trial right now, but having a platform that allows us to call easily with a local presence, has a slick dealer with features like voicemail drop, automatic post-call notes and dispositions, and SMS built right in, all that integrates fully with most popular CRMs is a godsend. All for a monthly price that's less expensive (or at least comparable) to other options on the market. As of yet, I don't have much negative to say about the platform.

Pros

The reason that we started looking for an alternative softphone provider is because we were looking to improve our connection rates with people across the US and Canada. Kixie has the easiest and most cost effective local presence that I've found in my last month or two of research. Essentially just turn it on and start dialing. In the short time we've been using the trial we've already been happy with the improvements to our connection rates.

Cons

Mind you, we've only been on the trial for a short time, but so far there hasn't been much to not like about the system. It's easy to use, fully integrates with HubSpot, and has a host of useful features.

Reasons for choosing Kixie PowerCall

Mostly for pricing reasons or because Kixie properly and fully integrates with our CRM right out of the box.

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

The ease and functionality of local presence is what drew me initially to Kixie. We haven't made the full switch yet, as we're still in the trial, but I have really liked what I've seen so far..

Matt

April 2022

Kixie is a powerhouse

Pros

Ease of use and setup. Took us just a few minutes to be up and running. Integrates well with HubSpot. Jam packed with advanced features we have not yet explored, but definitely will.

Cons

Some features did not work as well for us out of the gate, but the beauty is Kixie support is super responsive and we were able to resolve quickly.

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

Didn't need the features or the cost associated. Needed to integrate easily with HubSpot.

Great for the money

Greatly increases productivity when making sales calls

Pros

SMS features are very helpful, voice quality over all very consistent, integrates well with Zoho. Custom voicemail drops are excellent feature

Cons

There are occasional outages but most are fixed quickly

Carolyn

April 2022

Worst SAAS experience of my career

Again, it was the most unreliable software that I have used in my career. It cost us many lost sales and damaged our reputation with potential customers. I cannot emphasize this enough, for the good of your business, stay away!

Pros

On the surface, it had all of the features we needed.

Cons

Nothing worked. Various features would stop working at random. I had to retest every IVR and feature daily. Sometimes support would be missing for the entire day. No one is available by phone. The number of bugs and issues was incredible. It was the most unreliable software that I have ever used. We lost tens of thousands of dollars in business due to the malfunctioning phone system, and it damaged our company's reputation. Stay away!

Scott

Happy Kixie User

Smooth and enjoyable

Pros

Ease of use, easy to implement and does everything I need in Business Development

Cons

Can't really find any faults - have been using for 18 months and the few times I've contacted Support they've been more than helpful and knowledgeable

Reasons for choosing Kixie PowerCall

First of all they were first to respond and gave a very good account of themselves - the others were slow, and didn't seem interested in providing a demo of the platform - just talked about the costs

Jeremy

Must Try - Been using over three years and constantly gets better

Our office is extremely satisfied with the software. Everyone is multi-tasking and we couldn't be more pleased. Must demo if you are still shopping.

Pros

It's extremely beneficial of connecting with our current CRM immediately after a call. I am able to recap everything important and anything missed.

Cons

In the beginning, the software updates were during the day and during my peak calling times. I would have to reload the software and was frustrating. Lately, updates are down overnight which avoids downtimes.

Reasons for choosing Kixie PowerCall

Our team needs to "dial for dollars" or as others say "smile and dial". It was easy to be distracted with Microsoft Teams. Keep it simple (KISS). Productivity is a benefit.

Evelyn

February 2022

Easy and good dialer.

Good, but it didn't resolve what we were expecting, and we needed to come up with a fix to be able to click to dial from our CRM. They couldn't resolve it.

Pros

It was easy to deploy and use. The local presence feature was ok.

Cons

Some features were missing, and the local presence is sharing a pool of numbers for all their clients, it is very often that it needs to use a different number than the area code you are using. The workaround is pay for a specific pool of numbers only for you, increasing the cost. We needed to come up with a fix to be able to click to dial from our CRM. They couldn't resolve it.

Easier to deploy.

Local presence feature.

Flawless!

10/10!

Pros

This product is very easy to use. I also love the local-presence. The voicemail drop is fantastic, and the templated texts are so effective.

Cons

I don't have ANY cons to say about this product!

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

We made the switch because we were looking for an effective local presence dialler. While our last dialler was impactful and easy to use, our connection rates were lower than 15%. With the local presence number, our connection rates have nearly tripled!

Rudy

Industry: Tobacco

Rudy's Kixie Review

Love it, we used to use another call software and it would drop calls like a Dallas Cowboy receiver drops footballs, but in came Kixie!! and saved use from having that awkward call back to the customer explaining why the call keeps dropping. So in conclusion, If you are not working with Kixie you are not working officiant. Thank you,

Pros

it is inter-gradable with our main software, keeps track of your calls and notes. Its not just for calls, there is a text message option available, which makes it super easy to stay in contact with your customer for quick questions. Love Kixie, couldn't recommend it enough to other companies.

Cons

once in a while there are some bugs, but the kixie team is quick to resolve that problem with software updates.

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

Vonage was horrible and dropped calls like a Dallas Cowboy receiver

Nathan

Switch to Kixie

We are able to communicate easier with our clients. The dialer has a very easy system that shows us how to record voice mails a lot quicker and as well as texting through the app.

Pros

This software is compatible with our CRM. Kixie and Zoho automatically record all the calls that our company makes or receives.

Cons

When we have a phone transfered it doesn't get recorded sometimes.

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

The Kixie Dilar helps change our number to a local number when making calls.

Kendall

Kixie overview

Pros

Simple, easy to use, has all features I need.

Cons

Sometimes it can freeze and cause some problems but overall very good

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

Kixie was much easier to use for what we need to accomplish daily

Enrique

March 2022

Great Dialer

It's been an outstanding experience.

Pros

I love the dialer. It works nice and smooth.

Cons

I have nothing to say about the software. Alex the manager up there is really nice.

Nick

A good phone software, with a few bugs.

Honestly, I have truly enjoyed using Kixie over a LOT of other phone programs that I have used in the past. The ease of going to an account and clicking a single button to dial has reduced my time between calls by over 65%, which is nice when you are cold calling sales prospects all day long. Less down time means more dials, means more sales.

Pros

We use Kixie integrated with Hubspot, which allows for one touch dialing. This makes cold calling and outreach a breeze. The software is super easy to you and set up was done within seconds. Overall if you are just handling outbound calls and dont need internal queues for a CS department of something of that nature this is the best option.

Cons

It will just not dial from time to time, and will not log calls in Hubspot at all or on the wrong account. I cannot say for sure that this is a Kixie issue, a Hubspot issue, or a problem with the API between the two, but to be honest it is a very minimal inconvenience as you can just dial the number again and it works, or just log the call. The only real issue is if the recording doesnt attach, but Kixie houses that data in their internal site so its not really an issue overall.

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

Aircall was just a problematic at best. They had no idea what they were doing, it would crash all the time, very poor customer service and support and LOTS of downtime. Along with a higher cost.

Jason

Shout-out to the Kixie Team for Being an Integral Part of My Business!

Sign up for the trial to get a sense of how it works since it’s free for 7 days and takes two seconds to setup. Kixie integrates great with my CRM, saves me ton of time, helps keep me organized, and eliminates manual logging tasks. Like I said before, I can’t even remember what it feels like to make calls before using Kixie. I dial 100 customers a day to grow lead generation and create interest for our sales team. I constantly track my call reporting which keeps me focused on reaching the dial numbers and average call duration. This is huge in making me stay competitive with my team so I always reach my sales goals.

Pros

forget what life before having Kixie felt like - almost the same way that I forgot what it felt like before I had a cellphone. I felt like writing a review for Kixie since I sometimes forget how impactful Kixie is to my phone sales efforts. Before Kixie, I had to manually dial 100’s of outbound sales calls. Without a Click-to-Call button right next to the phone numbers, I wasn't able to see which contacts were calling me from my CRM. I didn’t have Local Presence Dialing so my prospects saw my out-of-state number on outbound caller id and often wouldn’t pick up, and I couldn’t review my call recordings to numbers or names I had forgotten to write down. Since we have partnered, Kixie has kept on adding new features, though the pricing has stayed the same. For instance, the addition of SMS Messaging and voicemail drop functionality has been a huge benefit. Their customer service team is also phenomenal. When I call or send Kixie an email, a tech-savvy rep from the US answers my calls answers the phone or replies. They don’t have an outsourced service team and they actually care about my business which is hard to do for any size company.

Cons

I would suggest for Kixie to add a real time performance leaderboard to show my team on a TV screen, and maybe a search feature in the dashboard for call history.

Mike

Industry: Tobacco

Kixie PowerCall

Pros

Switching over to Kixie has been incredible, it has simplified and streamlined everything for all of us by being able to just click a button and make a call. There is no hassle with setup, and the customer support is amazing, and extremely responsive. The ability to go back on call recordings that are automatically synced to existing deals and contacts is amazing, let alone it adding the contact into our system if it isn't already in there. The easy to use editing option for contacts is phenomenal, also the ability to make notes on calls and scheduling call backs. I, along with everybody here would agree and recommend Kixie to anybody who is not already using it.

Cons

If any Con could be explained, would be the mms feature that was recently added, unfortunately attachments can only be opened on the PowerCall Extension but not the App for iPhone or through E-Mail.

Response from Kixie Web

We will be adding MMS to the mobile app in the future!

Alec

Great Phone Solutions to integrate with Pipedrive CRM

I would highly recommend, and know this will be a company our business will continue to use for a long time. I'm excited to see what Kixie has to offer in the near future, and see big things coming from this company!

Pros

I most enjoy the integration options Kixie has, and the way it can create contacts in our sales CRM Pipedrive. This is very useful for making sure no leads fall through the cracks, and ensuring none of our sales reps forget to contact someone if a call is missed. Overall great phone solutions, cutting edge API/Integration, very helpful and caring customer support, and all around fair price for what you get. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to automation/integrate their sales process using Pipedrive, and hope this review helps others in making their choice for phone solutions!

Cons

Getting set up at first was tricky, and we ran into a few issues with trying to use old hardware provided by our previous phone solution company Ring Central. They Kixie support team was able to fix the issues, and made sure we were satisified with everything after this issue happened.

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

They didn't integrate with our current sales CRM Pipedrive, other than that I have nothing negative to say about Ring Central and their services/support.

Response from Kixie Web

Thanks for your feedback about desk phones. Our solution is meant to be completely cloud based, but we will work with our IT team in regards to better desk phone programming.

Kixie PowerCall Is the Best I've Used

Business problems that we have begun to solve with Kixie, his full accountability by connecting inbound and outbound call details with CRM records. The number of calls that you can make in a minute is far beyond any other dialer that I've used, and certainly far faster than using your finger or even clicking on numbers. All we have to do now is queue up a group of numbers, push a button and it starts dialing. Once each call is finished you ad the call disposition details and it instantly and automatically add those details to the record and then moves onto the next number, until you reach the bottom of the list. Bravo!

Pros

What I like most about this software is the tight integration that it offers with our CRM, which happens to be Insightly. Every inbound and outbound call or text is logged on the contact or lead involved in the communication. And every call gives you the opportunity to add all the call disposition details to the contact or lead record. If you wrap your mind around that feature alone, it's truly a game changer. We believe that if it's not the CRM it never happened. That means it's all about accountability and this software gives us that to the power of 10.

Cons

So far the only thing that I don't like about this software is a very minor complaint. At my level of subscription there is a mobile dialing app for the android it comes from a third-party. That simply made the information and setup details harder to find. They could document that detailed feature better, but I no means does it represent a dealbreaker.

Features and Benefits Galore

Our business is 80-100 employees and we've had Kixie for about a year and a half. Great back end customer support for those rare time it's needed. It has helped increase my teams productivity and morale, also scaled out to other departments to help improve their synchronicity within business units and customer interactions. We continue to find new features and benefits the longer we've had it.

Pros

Click to call, voice mail drop, SMS templates, CRM integrations, easy to use phone app and real time tracking with dashboards have all made the productivity and management easier and more enjoyable for each team member.

Cons

Not really, they continue to take the feedback and work on improvements. Such as sending text images and integrating with custom modules.

Pricing and fit

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

Better integrations and user friendliness

Courtney

Kixie Support at Kick-Off

Our team loves how easy the dialer is to operate and how easily they can connect right to a Contacts profile in HubSpot, add/edit notes and details, and power through to the next call! It's great not having to have a completely separate dashboard up to make/take calls and SMS now. The dialer just pops to the front of the screen and you're ready to go! Getting set up was even simple and easy to navigate and their support team is the best we've ever encountered! They stayed right with us until we were fully functioning. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fantastic to work with and he went above and beyond to assist us in our very first week! His dedicated support made us feel as if we were the only company he was tasked to support. Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] - Courtney T.

Pros

Cons

At the moment, the only con is having to use forwarding numbers while waiting for our numbers to port from our previous carrier and those numbers cannot support SMS. This really isn't a Kixie issue though!

Reasons for choosing Kixie PowerCall

Once again, we found that Dialpad was designed more for a call center-type environment instead of an inside sales team. They let us know their system could be built to accommodate our needs which would have been another major challenge for us. However, Kixie was able to do everything we needed without question and without forming the system to meet our needs because it was already set up to do so.

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

Their system is designed more for a call center experience and we are not a call center, we are a sales team connecting with leads. We had to "bend" the system to make it function in the manner we needed but it ultimately could not provide all of the features we required.

Rondle

Just as you'd expect

Overall, it works great and I'm probably spoiled now for other VOIP services.

Pros

Kixie works just like it should. I use it every day with a seamless integration with Insightly CRM where I click to dial and it records the calls and files the calls away in Insightly records just where it should. It was really easy to set up the integration. And Kixie is very easy to set up, adjust, monitor its use, and add new users. You can easily set up the forward feature to your phone, customize your away greeting, and it emails you when you've missed a call with a link to hear the recorded message. Plus, they have very responsive customer service. Except because they are based in Pacific time, I sometimes have to wait a few hours in the morning before I hear from them, but they have always responded and helped with a real call (or email) from a live person. I'm actually much more impressed with Kixie than Insightly, but keep them both because of the seamless integration.

Cons

Nothing that is of any significance. It really works well.

Reasons for choosing Kixie PowerCall

We chose Kixie because of it's integration with Insightly, the CRM my company already had and was using.

Response from Kixie Web

Thank you for the awesome feedback!

Adam

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

An absolutely fantastic bunch and product to match

Fantastic. If you need a power dialler, use this.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the main men here. The customer service is the best I have ever received. Very quick service, work round the clock, help with most IT issues I had even if it was nothing to do with Kixie. Absolute best product on market and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an asset to the team

Cons

Absolutely none other than they are a massive company so can be busy some times so you might have to wait an hour or so for the next available slot even though they fix any problem in minutes.

Kevin

Troubles from Day One

Pros

The unlimited US/CAN calling and texting made it worthwhile for our organization, which does on average 20 hours of connected call time for our sales team.

Cons

The system has had frequent bugs, delays and outages every month. We have not had a month of stable use. The integration to our CRM did not exist, after being told otherwise, so tracking calls and their dispositions did not exist, making it difficult to measure our team. The platform itself feel incomplete, compared to the market. Lacking critical features and reporting function.

Reasons for choosing Kixie PowerCall

Kixie had unlimited calling and texting, and with our teams volume of calls across North America, it was the leading factor.

The system was shutting down in 2020

Kristen

Industry: Utilities

Daily user for Kixie - my personal experience

Every software has glitches - so I can look past my frustrations and know that through time and bug fixes, Kixie will continue to improve. The tracking and replay features make my personal experience a breeze.

Pros

Kixie makes tracking calls easy - I can track my inbound and outbound calls, watch the patterns throughout the month, and make adjustments to my daily process with this data. Kixie makes coaching and recall a breeze - If there is a call I did not do well on or a call I did do well on I can send it to my team and they can give feedback. If there was a detail I forgot or did not write down, I can re-listen to the call and pull the information I need. Kixie makes tracking texts throughout the organization easy - when different members of my team are texting a client, I can see the communication that has happened in the past which keeps me prepared.

Cons

Kixie glitches about 5% of all inbound/outbound calls. I was told this is because of my cell service by the support team, but I will hang up the Kixie call and the customer will say "I can hear you much better". This also brings me to my next point - the service team, though prompt in response time, seems to not take responsibility if I report call issues. Kixie is not easy to use if you're away from your computer. Through the app, if you want to text a client, their contact will not show (as it does through the CRM integration). So if you receive an inbound text through the app, you won't know who its from.

4.68/5 out of 183 reviews