• Pros

• "This product is very easy to use. I also love the local-presence. The voicemail drop is fantastic, and the templated texts are so effective."

• "I like that it is very simple to use and that we were up and running within minutes. I also like that they let me use the software for a week before deciding. Great team and customer service. "

• "I like the fact that Kixie is easy to use. I have used many dialers and Kixie is far the best so far."

• Cons

• "User interface is a little out dated (hard to tell when certain features like 'do not disturb' are on vs off), but it sounds like they're making changes there which is great."

• "Sometimes it can freeze and cause some problems but overall very good"

• "Phone app gets the job done on the fly, but far from perfect"

Browse Kixie PowerCall Reviews

Rowdie Mitch from Hill Productions & Media Group, Inc.

Saved us a ton of money for a simple trackable dialer

Simplicity. Consistent. Great pricing. I can't recommend it enough, took quite a few calls to find something that easily could track my team, record phone calls, and sit right on their computers. My team loves it and so do I. Best thing is, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and the team actually wants to help you unlike most SaaS companies... If you have a problem, sometimes they call you right away, if not within a day... Its amazing.

Pros

I love the simplicity of the product. We were using Outreach.io Voice, and paying out the waaazooo for it, and there were hidden fees... It was a nightmare. I called at Kixie and he answered all my questions, no BS in the sales pitch... set me up and even helped me get started in rolling it out to the team. They even offered consulting to help integrate with my CRM but I declined for the time being. The morale of my team went way up... No more issues. The reporting is simple which helps them create reports, and the portal is easy for me to go in and manage my team and make sure productivity is up. I love the red click to calls that even show up on peoples websites so its fast. I would highly recommend this for businesses using SDR's who don't want to over complicate making a dang phone call. I haven't used all the features to the full ability yet but it has been doing what I need it to. Its also cheaper than buying new phone lines for each person in the company. We had a small learning curve, but that was easily managed and expected from switching softwares.

Cons

I really like most everything about it. The setup did take awhile to figure out, but I think that was more on my end. If I had to pick one thing, I would say adding notes takes one extra click than I want... But that is me stretching to find something, and might just be my use case.

Thomas from ReadyLead

The Best Softphone Service I've Used

Overall, our experience has been positive. We're running the trial right now, but having a platform that allows us to call easily with a local presence, has a slick dealer with features like voicemail drop, automatic post-call notes and dispositions, and SMS built right in, all that integrates fully with most popular CRMs is a godsend. All for a monthly price that's less expensive (or at least comparable) to other options on the market. As of yet, I don't have much negative to say about the platform.

Pros

The reason that we started looking for an alternative softphone provider is because we were looking to improve our connection rates with people across the US and Canada. Kixie has the easiest and most cost effective local presence that I've found in my last month or two of research. Essentially just turn it on and start dialing. In the short time we've been using the trial we've already been happy with the improvements to our connection rates.

Cons

Mind you, we've only been on the trial for a short time, but so far there hasn't been much to not like about the system. It's easy to use, fully integrates with HubSpot, and has a host of useful features.

Reasons for Choosing Kixie PowerCall

Mostly for pricing reasons or because Kixie properly and fully integrates with our CRM right out of the box.

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

The ease and functionality of local presence is what drew me initially to Kixie. We haven't made the full switch yet, as we're still in the trial, but I have really liked what I've seen so far..

Annette from LifeInsure

PROMISED A LOT BUT MOST IMPORTANT FEATURES REQUIRED 3RD PARTY APPS

SALES OVER SOLD BUT CUSTOMER SERVICE TRIED REALLY HARD TO GET WHAT I NEEDED DOWN TO AN AFFORABLE PRICE BUT JUST COULD NOT MEET MY NEEDS

Pros

I LIKED ALL THE FEATURES THEY PROMISED AS AN ALL IN ONE SOLUTION

Cons

ALL THE FEATURES THAT I NEEDED REQUIRED EXPENSIVE 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE TO DO WHAT I NEEDED

SEEMED TO HAVE ALL THE FEATURES I NEEDED

NEEDED ADDITIONAL TELEPHONY FEATURES THAT THEY COULD NOT OFFER

Kevin from YES Acquisitions

Troubles from Day One

Pros

The unlimited US/CAN calling and texting made it worthwhile for our organization, which does on average 20 hours of connected call time for our sales team.

Cons

The system has had frequent bugs, delays and outages every month. We have not had a month of stable use. The integration to our CRM did not exist, after being told otherwise, so tracking calls and their dispositions did not exist, making it difficult to measure our team. The platform itself feel incomplete, compared to the market. Lacking critical features and reporting function.

Reasons for Choosing Kixie PowerCall

Kixie had unlimited calling and texting, and with our teams volume of calls across North America, it was the leading factor.

The system was shutting down in 2020

Jeremy from Pango Group

Must Try - Been using over three years and constantly gets better

Our office is extremely satisfied with the software. Everyone is multi-tasking and we couldn't be more pleased. Must demo if you are still shopping.

Pros

It's extremely beneficial of connecting with our current CRM immediately after a call. I am able to recap everything important and anything missed.

Cons

In the beginning, the software updates were during the day and during my peak calling times. I would have to reload the software and was frustrating. Lately, updates are down overnight which avoids downtimes.

Reasons for Choosing Kixie PowerCall

Our team needs to "dial for dollars" or as others say "smile and dial". It was easy to be distracted with Microsoft Teams. Keep it simple (KISS). Productivity is a benefit.

Rudy from Silverback Distro

Industry: Tobacco

Rudy's Kixie Review

Love it, we used to use another call software and it would drop calls like a Dallas Cowboy receiver drops footballs, but in came Kixie!! and saved use from having that awkward call back to the customer explaining why the call keeps dropping. So in conclusion, If you are not working with Kixie you are not working officiant. Thank you,

Pros

it is inter-gradable with our main software, keeps track of your calls and notes. Its not just for calls, there is a text message option available, which makes it super easy to stay in contact with your customer for quick questions. Love Kixie, couldn't recommend it enough to other companies.

Cons

once in a while there are some bugs, but the kixie team is quick to resolve that problem with software updates.

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

Vonage was horrible and dropped calls like a Dallas Cowboy receiver

Nathan from Oggvo

Switch to Kixie

We are able to communicate easier with our clients. The dialer has a very easy system that shows us how to record voice mails a lot quicker and as well as texting through the app.

Pros

This software is compatible with our CRM. Kixie and Zoho automatically record all the calls that our company makes or receives.

Cons

When we have a phone transfered it doesn't get recorded sometimes.

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

The Kixie Dilar helps change our number to a local number when making calls.

Kendall from Evolve Sales and Marketing

Kixie overview

Pros

Simple, easy to use, has all features I need.

Cons

Sometimes it can freeze and cause some problems but overall very good

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

Kixie was much easier to use for what we need to accomplish daily

Andrew from REALQualified

Flawless!

10/10!

Pros

Cons

I don't have ANY cons to say about this product!

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

We made the switch because we were looking for an effective local presence dialler. While our last dialler was impactful and easy to use, our connection rates were lower than 15%. With the local presence number, our connection rates have nearly tripled!

Farid from Machinery Partner

Simple to use and great features

Overall has been great.

Pros

I like that i can click and dial quickly and SMS option has helped greatly to receive responses asap.

Cons

a bit of delay when leaving messaging then clicking 1 or # to submit but not big deal

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

Cloud talk just didn't gel right and calling out was difficult at times and there were calls that dropped or didn't even come in at times.

Nick from Topbox

A good phone software, with a few bugs.

Honestly, I have truly enjoyed using Kixie over a LOT of other phone programs that I have used in the past. The ease of going to an account and clicking a single button to dial has reduced my time between calls by over 65%, which is nice when you are cold calling sales prospects all day long. Less down time means more dials, means more sales.

Pros

We use Kixie integrated with Hubspot, which allows for one touch dialing. This makes cold calling and outreach a breeze. The software is super easy to you and set up was done within seconds. Overall if you are just handling outbound calls and dont need internal queues for a CS department of something of that nature this is the best option.

Cons

It will just not dial from time to time, and will not log calls in Hubspot at all or on the wrong account. I cannot say for sure that this is a Kixie issue, a Hubspot issue, or a problem with the API between the two, but to be honest it is a very minimal inconvenience as you can just dial the number again and it works, or just log the call. The only real issue is if the recording doesnt attach, but Kixie houses that data in their internal site so its not really an issue overall.

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

Aircall was just a problematic at best. They had no idea what they were doing, it would crash all the time, very poor customer service and support and LOTS of downtime. Along with a higher cost.

Jason from BloomNation

Shout-out to the Kixie Team for Being an Integral Part of My Business!

Sign up for the trial to get a sense of how it works since it’s free for 7 days and takes two seconds to setup. Kixie integrates great with my CRM, saves me ton of time, helps keep me organized, and eliminates manual logging tasks. Like I said before, I can’t even remember what it feels like to make calls before using Kixie. I dial 100 customers a day to grow lead generation and create interest for our sales team. I constantly track my call reporting which keeps me focused on reaching the dial numbers and average call duration. This is huge in making me stay competitive with my team so I always reach my sales goals.

Pros

forget what life before having Kixie felt like - almost the same way that I forgot what it felt like before I had a cellphone. I felt like writing a review for Kixie since I sometimes forget how impactful Kixie is to my phone sales efforts. Before Kixie, I had to manually dial 100’s of outbound sales calls. Without a Click-to-Call button right next to the phone numbers, I wasn't able to see which contacts were calling me from my CRM. I didn’t have Local Presence Dialing so my prospects saw my out-of-state number on outbound caller id and often wouldn’t pick up, and I couldn’t review my call recordings to numbers or names I had forgotten to write down. Since we have partnered, Kixie has kept on adding new features, though the pricing has stayed the same. For instance, the addition of SMS Messaging and voicemail drop functionality has been a huge benefit. Their customer service team is also phenomenal. When I call or send Kixie an email, a tech-savvy rep from the US answers my calls answers the phone or replies. They don’t have an outsourced service team and they actually care about my business which is hard to do for any size company.

Cons

I would suggest for Kixie to add a real time performance leaderboard to show my team on a TV screen, and maybe a search feature in the dashboard for call history.

Mike from SilverBack Distro LLC

Industry: Tobacco

Kixie PowerCall

Pros

Switching over to Kixie has been incredible, it has simplified and streamlined everything for all of us by being able to just click a button and make a call. There is no hassle with setup, and the customer support is amazing, and extremely responsive. The ability to go back on call recordings that are automatically synced to existing deals and contacts is amazing, let alone it adding the contact into our system if it isn't already in there. The easy to use editing option for contacts is phenomenal, also the ability to make notes on calls and scheduling call backs. I, along with everybody here would agree and recommend Kixie to anybody who is not already using it.

Cons

If any Con could be explained, would be the mms feature that was recently added, unfortunately attachments can only be opened on the PowerCall Extension but not the App for iPhone or through E-Mail.

Response from Kixie Web

Replied June 2020

We will be adding MMS to the mobile app in the future!

Alec from Highbridge Construction

Great Phone Solutions to integrate with Pipedrive CRM

I would highly recommend, and know this will be a company our business will continue to use for a long time. I'm excited to see what Kixie has to offer in the near future, and see big things coming from this company!

Pros

I most enjoy the integration options Kixie has, and the way it can create contacts in our sales CRM Pipedrive. This is very useful for making sure no leads fall through the cracks, and ensuring none of our sales reps forget to contact someone if a call is missed. Overall great phone solutions, cutting edge API/Integration, very helpful and caring customer support, and all around fair price for what you get. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to automation/integrate their sales process using Pipedrive, and hope this review helps others in making their choice for phone solutions!

Cons

Getting set up at first was tricky, and we ran into a few issues with trying to use old hardware provided by our previous phone solution company Ring Central. They Kixie support team was able to fix the issues, and made sure we were satisified with everything after this issue happened.

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

They didn't integrate with our current sales CRM Pipedrive, other than that I have nothing negative to say about Ring Central and their services/support.

Response from Kixie Web

Replied June 2020

Thanks for your feedback about desk phones. Our solution is meant to be completely cloud based, but we will work with our IT team in regards to better desk phone programming.

Mark from Attract More Clients, With Tech Effective

Kixie PowerCall Is the Best I've Used

Business problems that we have begun to solve with Kixie, his full accountability by connecting inbound and outbound call details with CRM records. The number of calls that you can make in a minute is far beyond any other dialer that I've used, and certainly far faster than using your finger or even clicking on numbers. All we have to do now is queue up a group of numbers, push a button and it starts dialing. Once each call is finished you ad the call disposition details and it instantly and automatically add those details to the record and then moves onto the next number, until you reach the bottom of the list. Bravo!

Pros

What I like most about this software is the tight integration that it offers with our CRM, which happens to be Insightly. Every inbound and outbound call or text is logged on the contact or lead involved in the communication. And every call gives you the opportunity to add all the call disposition details to the contact or lead record. If you wrap your mind around that feature alone, it's truly a game changer. We believe that if it's not the CRM it never happened. That means it's all about accountability and this software gives us that to the power of 10.

Cons

So far the only thing that I don't like about this software is a very minor complaint. At my level of subscription there is a mobile dialing app for the android it comes from a third-party. That simply made the information and setup details harder to find. They could document that detailed feature better, but I no means does it represent a dealbreaker.

John from Renu Energy Solutions

Features and Benefits Galore

Our business is 80-100 employees and we've had Kixie for about a year and a half. Great back end customer support for those rare time it's needed. It has helped increase my teams productivity and morale, also scaled out to other departments to help improve their synchronicity within business units and customer interactions. We continue to find new features and benefits the longer we've had it.

Pros

Click to call, voice mail drop, SMS templates, CRM integrations, easy to use phone app and real time tracking with dashboards have all made the productivity and management easier and more enjoyable for each team member.

Cons

Not really, they continue to take the feedback and work on improvements. Such as sending text images and integrating with custom modules.

Pricing and fit

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

Better integrations and user friendliness

Rondle from Artisun Solar

Just as you'd expect

Overall, it works great and I'm probably spoiled now for other VOIP services.

Pros

Kixie works just like it should. I use it every day with a seamless integration with Insightly CRM where I click to dial and it records the calls and files the calls away in Insightly records just where it should. It was really easy to set up the integration. And Kixie is very easy to set up, adjust, monitor its use, and add new users. You can easily set up the forward feature to your phone, customize your away greeting, and it emails you when you've missed a call with a link to hear the recorded message. Plus, they have very responsive customer service. Except because they are based in Pacific time, I sometimes have to wait a few hours in the morning before I hear from them, but they have always responded and helped with a real call (or email) from a live person. I'm actually much more impressed with Kixie than Insightly, but keep them both because of the seamless integration.

Cons

Nothing that is of any significance. It really works well.

Reasons for Choosing Kixie PowerCall

We chose Kixie because of it's integration with Insightly, the CRM my company already had and was using.

Response from Kixie Web

Replied June 2020

Thank you for the awesome feedback!

Adam from OrderYOYO

An absolutely fantastic bunch and product to match

Fantastic. If you need a power dialler, use this.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the main men here. The customer service is the best I have ever received. Very quick service, work round the clock, help with most IT issues I had even if it was nothing to do with Kixie. Absolute best product on market and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an asset to the team

Cons

Absolutely none other than they are a massive company so can be busy some times so you might have to wait an hour or so for the next available slot even though they fix any problem in minutes.

Duane from ARIAL3 GROUP, INC.

Worth a look

I was very please with the way they send you tutorial videos when you get started which cut the learning curve sharply.

Pros

very innovative company to watch out for. The uptime to use product is very impression..No high level IT knowledge needed.

Cons

Set up a conference call on the fly is one area I think that they can invest in.

Reasons for Choosing Kixie PowerCall

I can pick up the phone and call to ask a pressing question if I do not know what I am doing...also, they have a good knowledge base area to find answers to the questions that I have.

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

I like their vision and their speed to respond to my customer service needs was very important to me.

Response from Kixie Web

Replied June 2020

You can setup conference with Kixie inside the dashboard

Matt from Oggvo

PowerCalls

Here at Oggvo, we love using Kixie. Not only is it great for calls, text messaging and reporting but we use it to automate our workflow. I can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Kixie team for all the support and guidance they have provided us. We could not have grown so rapidly without your services.

Pros

I love the capability of creating a workflow through Kixie and Zoho. It automates the process of sending out emails as I log the call through Kixie!

Cons

If I had to nitpick the product, I would say having the ability to send attachments/pictures through SMS.

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

Kixie had more to offer.

Rachel from StarChapter LLC

Brilliant tool for Inside Sales Reps for tight budgets & high performance goals!

My call volume was average before I used Kixie.

Pros

Kixie has helped me hit my own personal goals. As the first step of the sales cycle process, the Inside Sales Rep is essential to the success of sales growth. My daily goal is to drop as many voicemails as possible. Without the human on the voicemail, prospects are not as engaged. Also, the customer service is super supportive. I can call them anytime during business hours & they are helpful to help me troubleshoot.

Cons

There are daily software updates, which can be irritating, when I am trying to hit my outbound voicemail drop, there are updates when I need to refresh all of my systems.

Deonte from Morris Technology Partners

This is the ONE!

Kixie Powercall is getting us on the phone faster and connected with quality prospects. We can essentially do everything we need to do from the Kixie software and see it in its respective field in our CRM. This minimizes the administrative tasks that sales people fill their time up with.

Pros

I loved the full integration with out Hubspot CRM. It already had the pre-loaded dispositions and synced instantly when making calls. The Kixie software is lightweight but gets the job done in a major way. Additionally, being able to hear have call recordings loaded into our Hubspot CRM we can find out what our sales people are saying right and make the tweaks when they could have said something different.

Cons

We have found no CONs to the Kixie software.

Reasons for Choosing Kixie PowerCall

The software works as we need for our team but most importantly the support and team getting us up and running was critical. Our rep did a great job explaining all the features and benefits and helping us realize this was a going to change our sales results instantly.

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

It didn't track our dispositions to distinguish what call actions were taken whether there was a left message, or no answer or connected call.

Thomas from ServiceWhale

Makes my job easier

Recording calls for training as well as documenting content during sales calls

Pros

The ability to click to call and being able to send and receive text messages

Cons

When receiving incoming calls it is not always easy to identify who is calling me and its difficult to find that person in my CRM prior to answering the call. One of the older versions made that easier, now when I have an incoming call I have to identify the person on the phone and then search my CRM for their account which causes delays and initial confusion.

Jenna from International Relief Teams

Industry: Philanthropy

Boost your call volume with Kixie

Overall, this software is so easy to use; it operates so efficiently in the background that I forget that it's even there.

Pros

Kixie has allowed our sales team to be more product and efficient with their sales calls. With one-click dialing and automatic call recording, there is no need to manually dial number and take notes. The local number feature is also very beneficial as it has allowed us to increase the likelihood of call answers.

Cons

The limited minutes plan is reasonably priced but only allows for 300 minutes a month, which is not a lot if you are making calls every day. There is a large price increase from the limited minutes plan to the unlimited minutes plan.

David from Workiz

Kixie Helps!

We really like Kixie, with some more growth of features, and a new desktop interface I think they are the next big one in the VOIP world!

Pros

SMS Templates, VM Drops, Call Recordings, Dispositions, Mobile App is GREAT

Cons

Desktop interface is rough. Some limitations on syncing information, but minor

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

Limited options for team functionality

Happye from Pride Life, LLC

I enjoy working with Kixe, Kixie allows my work experience to be more efficient, and productive.

The benefits are limitless. The time it saves me, just in using the power dial feature, is huge! I love how I am able to view calls, listen to calls, download call for Quality Control Purposes. I can even send calls that I had to my supervisor, and use to train new employees. Love Kixie!! Highly recommend!! I consider it to be valuable on so many levels!

Pros

Kixie allows me to track my calls; view call history; dispose of my calls in order to understand how each call was used; I can easily view, and download each call for Quality Control purposes; I can easily call contacts by using the click to call...without having to manually dial, and organize contacts.

Cons

Just learning the functionality, which really didn't take long. : ) Anything that is new, can be confusing, and of course change can be difficult...But the change, and learning experience was well worth it!

Tyler from WWBG PTY LTD

Great service for CRM

Really happy with Kixie and I would reccomend them to

Pros

Links well with our CRM and seems like it is designed by someone who has CRM front of mind. Call quality is excellent and has been perfect for working from home recently. Love the fact you can link call notes immediately to a contact from the powercall software.

Cons

There is the ocasional bug, but they are fixed quickly and customer support is excellent.

Reasons for Choosing Kixie PowerCall

Price was easily the best.

Dennis from Avetta

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Pros

I have used this software at 2 separate organizations. The software is easy to use, logical, and integration isn't overly difficult.

Cons

There isn't a lot of negative, especially at the price point of the software. We have another dialer the organization uses, which has caused some complexity in the integration. The complexities still being worked on, I am still more than happy with Kixie though.

Response from Kixie Web

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the great feedback Dennis!

Jordan from Oggvo

Seemless!

It has made our entire call record and note taking process way easier!

Pros

This software was very easy to implement company wide and synced with our CRM with little setup.

Cons

We like everything about the software so far.

Connectivity Issues

Khaled from Medely

August 2016

Kixie is a must for our Sales team!

We use pipedrive to track our sales but that only went so far. We added kixie and the integration was absolutely seamless. Now we have the ability to listen in on sales calls our team did to be able to tweak our message as well as get real customer reaction to the pitches. Now we dont have to rely on memory with regards to what happened during the call.

Pros

The biggest pro is the seamless integration. It just connects quickly and works beautifully. Additionally, I love the built in CRM caller ID feature.

Cons

There is not much to not like about kixie. The reason is because it is a very focused product. Its not trying to do too much. It does what is says and does it well.

Simple to use, fantastic customer service

Pros

We have a call center environment where our reps are outbound dialing all day. I need our software to be dead simple to use and Kixie fits the bill. Training takes less than 5 minutes.

Cons

Easy to use and navigate

Experience is hassle free and free from any inconvenience. When you log in you take in calls right away that allows you to be more productive.

Pros

What I like about this device is that it is easy to use and start. And aside from that you can do lot of things which are not available from a typical call center tool. You can dial any number anytime, check logs and listen to recordings without doing so much effort. In other words it is a one time stop software.

Cons

What I don't like about this software is that it only works better on google chrome browser.

Jorge from Arancione

I really like how these guys take care of the client. The app is awesome and CS is outstanding

Speed and automatic sync

Pros

Well basically I like four main things. 1- One is the integration that has with the CRM. It really works automatically. Once you hang up the information is recorded in the CRM. In other apps I found that there is a lag between this and not allways the information is sync with the right contact. There you become more worried for doing this than for making your calls. 2- The customer service is outstanding. We have to make some changes in order to work in my market. The Customer support never left me alone and they treat me as a million dollar bill. 3.- The quality of the call is awesome. My clients did not notice a difference calling from a traditional phone line. 4.- Pricing structure. They have a plan in which you know exactly how much you are going to pay right from the start.

Cons

Is not something I don't like. If you could add in the beginnig of a voice mail the name of the person you are calling and add this to the recording voice mail would be awesome.

Andrew from SAFESTHIRES, INC.

Industry: Information Services

Kixie Rocks!

We love the local presence dialing feature, the voicemail drop and the ability to review recorded calls for training purposes. The Chrome extension is so easy and the support team is always very responsive and helpful. We really couldn't function with Kixie.

Pros

Local presence dialing, voicemail drop and being able to listen to recorded calls for training.

Cons

We have no complaints whatsoever. We love Kixie.

Chris from HubSpot

Easily the best calling application out there

I can't tell you how perfect this phone software is. I mean it is perfection. The fact that you can power dial and use automation to automatically send emails and texts to folks after making the dial, that is just truly amazing. Also, you can have calls ring back into you once someone opens an email. It is a crazy awesome feature.

Pros

This software is so easy to use. I mean, crazy easy. People want easy and this company has that in spades.

Cons

I can't think of a single thing I don't like about it. If I had one request it would just be for call transcription.

Joseph from Simpliify, LLC

Kixie PowerCall Is great plus it provides unexpected benefits in voicemail drops

Pros

Kixie’s Voicemail drop feature not only is unique but saves us a ton of time when prospecting. The ability to leave a perfect voicemail message every time provides great value. The fact that we can push one button an hang up and have the voicemail left seamlessly allows us to dramatically increase the number of calls we can make per day. And the sound quality of the calls is excellent.

Cons

Overall there are few cons in Kixie. I would like to see at some point the ability to be informed when somebody has listened to a voicemail that's been left. Other than that this is a solid program.

Jessica from Design Pickle

Industry: Graphic Design

Huge Time Saver!

It has been amazing so far! Very easy to use and connected well with our CRM. Huge time saver.

Pros

- Super easy to learn and use - Saves time dialing a number and human error - Eliminates headaches from squinting at my computer screen to get a phone number dialed correctly

Cons

When the dial is up, below where you type in the number is the name of the previous person you called. At first I was confused on who I was calling.

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

Ease of use, voicemail drops, connects well with CRM

Jerry from Integrated Life and Financial Planning LLC

Excellent customer service

There have been some tweaks needed to get things optimize, but Alex Mann has been excellent to work with. He is easy to talk with, and very committed to making things work properly!

Pros

It integration with my contact manager so I can 1-click dial the phone from my contact record, and record the call as well. The recording is stored with the notes of the call. Awesome!

Cons

We have had some challenges in set up and maintenance. However, as stated above, Alex Mann has been an great resource and have always been able to get things working properly! He is a life saver!

Response from Kixie Web

Replied August 2016

Thanks so much for the feedback! Our customers mean the world to us and we will continue to build features to help you sell more effectively!

Jen from Microbiome Labs

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Excellent Customer Service and User Friendly Software

Our business is able to run a Customer Service team effortlessly with the Kixie Platform. Kixie's Customer Service is superb, specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Anytime we have a question, concern, need advice on how to handle communications with other software, he is always there to support us in our business.

Pros

The platform is very user-friendly and integrates with Salesforce seamlessly.

Cons

I cannot think of anything that needs to be improved. The software has been updated regularly.

Dawnta from CompanyCam

Kixie for the Win

Pros

How easily it integrates with our CRM. The systems easily communicate back and forth which makes our lives easier

Cons

Occasionally the calls will not go through or the user on the other end is unable to hear. A quick refresh and things are good to go again

Tedious tasks now streamlined and fun. Now you and your reps can focus on rev-generating activities!

Clunky, repetitive tasks like fumbling through CRM to make dials, hand typing texts that don't get tracked properly, etc... all eat up precious minutes that our growing outbound team can now be re-directed to rev-generating, business closing activities thanks to the added functionalities Kixie provides for our tech stack.

Pros

PowerDialer, SMS Templates, Voicemail Dropping, Simplicity and functionality of integrations with HubSpot, etc.

Cons

Phone app gets the job done on the fly, but far from perfect

Reasons for Choosing Kixie PowerCall

The product and Team are second to none when it comes to customizing and growing with your sales team's needs.

James H. from GoSite

Phenomenal Solution for Sales Organizations

Fantastic! Great product and even better customer service.

Pros

User friendly and intuitive, little training required, easily compatible with CRM systems, ability to listen to others calls for training purposes, easy to set up call flows, transfer between departments, and set up 3 way calls, also offers easy to use texting feature.

Cons

There was nothing glaring I saw needed improvement. If I had to suggest something it would be additional texting capabilities (text to multiple users at once, like a chat group, and ability to attach pictures, read receipts).

Danny from Health Mate Sauna

Easy To Use! Makes My Work Day Better.

It makes my work day much easier. 1 click dialing. CRM integration. Sending text messages through my computer. I love this software!

Pros

Local Presence, SMS Texting Feature, Mobile App, CRM Integration.

Cons

Call log on my phone app isn't organised in order. (Android User)

Nick from Oggvo

A must have tool!

Overall, after being around for sometime and having other dialing/ dialer services, Kixie stands out the best because of their customer service, analytics and local presence features.

Pros

The local presence feature is one of the best parts about the product and its ability to have me show up on the caller ID as in that area is a must have!

Cons

Being that it is web based and internet dependent, you could lose connection or be without connection if you loose internet, which is just a natural part of things sometimes, but as far as the software itself, I have not encountered any problems.

Michael from Consumer Goods

Kixie Is A Game Changer

Pros

I use Kixie every day, and I the thing that I like most about the software is how streamline it is to use. I am able to easily make my calls, see my recordings and history in my CRM, and even leave voicemail drops! It really is the most efficient software tool for making calls that I have used.

Cons

The only thing I can think of that could be improved would be a way for me to not have to have two tabs open when I make my calls. If Kixie could integrate directly into Pipedrive, that would be amazing but overall no complaints at all.

John from The Warton Group

Kixie

Kixie care that we are successful with our business. In fact, our production has increased 100% in the call center since using Kixie. We love it.

Pros

The company is second to none in customer service and on-boarding. The best! Period.

Cons

No Cons to consider. Our experience was 100% solid.

Reasons for Choosing Kixie PowerCall

Kixie has an awesome predictive dialer with local presence

Reasons for Switching to Kixie PowerCall

Better service and integration with our CRM.

Kristoff from Fluenece Tech

Kixie PowerCall Essential for any BD Team

I've loved using Kixie and dont think I can ever go back to not using a tool like it.

Pros

The ability to dial the number of your prospects through your computer and have the local presence enables you to be really strategic with your prospecting. I love the fact that I can make calls on my dialer and then have my research on another monitor that makes a real impact to my conversations. Its been the best calling tool I have ever used.

Cons

nothing. Sometimes the software can lag a bit when its ringing but its nothing serious

Melissa from Microbiome Labs

Highly Recommend!

Great customer service! Any questions or concerns are answered promptly!

Pros

Easy to use and navigate. I like all the customized reports I can pull.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind. We have always had good experiences.

Niclas from Accquis

Pros

I like that it connects to our CRM and logs calls, giving our Sales staff more time to focus on calls and sales.

Cons

The old design, I prefer the new design and simplicity.

Justin from Thrive Lot, Inc.

Game changer

Pros

It does everything we need and the power dialer is beyond what I could have imagined for sales workflows and instant lead calls! Also the team that helped us get started was over the top enthusiastic, knowledgeable, and helpful.

Cons

None. There's literally nothing bad about it.

Reasons for Choosing Kixie PowerCall

It integrated with HubSpot better and did more.