All Kixie PowerCall Reviews

Jennie

Internet, 11 - 50 employees

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed September 2021

Want to like it but has some bugs

Rowdie Mitch

Reviewed March 2018

Saved us a ton of money for a simple trackable dialer

Simplicity. Consistent. Great pricing. I can't recommend it enough, took quite a few calls to find something that easily could track my team, record phone calls, and sit right on their computers. My team loves it and so do I. Best thing is, it doesn't cost an arm and a leg, and the team actually wants to help you unlike most SaaS companies... If you have a problem, sometimes they call you right away, if not within a day... Its amazing.

PROS

I love the simplicity of the product. We were using Outreach.io Voice, and paying out the waaazooo for it, and there were hidden fees... It was a nightmare. I called at Kixie and he answered all my questions, no BS in the sales pitch... set me up and even helped me get started in rolling it out to the team. They even offered consulting to help integrate with my CRM but I declined for the time being. The morale of my team went way up... No more issues. The reporting is simple which helps them create reports, and the portal is easy for me to go in and manage my team and make sure productivity is up. I love the red click to calls that even show up on peoples websites so its fast. I would highly recommend this for businesses using SDR's who don't want to over complicate making a dang phone call. I haven't used all the features to the full ability yet but it has been doing what I need it to. Its also cheaper than buying new phone lines for each person in the company. We had a small learning curve, but that was easily managed and expected from switching softwares.

CONS

I really like most everything about it. The setup did take awhile to figure out, but I think that was more on my end. If I had to pick one thing, I would say adding notes takes one extra click than I want... But that is me stretching to find something, and might just be my use case.

Nick

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2019

A good phone software, with a few bugs.

Honestly, I have truly enjoyed using Kixie over a LOT of other phone programs that I have used in the past. The ease of going to an account and clicking a single button to dial has reduced my time between calls by over 65%, which is nice when you are cold calling sales prospects all day long. Less down time means more dials, means more sales.

PROS

We use Kixie integrated with Hubspot, which allows for one touch dialing. This makes cold calling and outreach a breeze. The software is super easy to you and set up was done within seconds. Overall if you are just handling outbound calls and dont need internal queues for a CS department of something of that nature this is the best option.

CONS

It will just not dial from time to time, and will not log calls in Hubspot at all or on the wrong account. I cannot say for sure that this is a Kixie issue, a Hubspot issue, or a problem with the API between the two, but to be honest it is a very minimal inconvenience as you can just dial the number again and it works, or just log the call. The only real issue is if the recording doesnt attach, but Kixie houses that data in their internal site so its not really an issue overall.

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

Aircall was just a problematic at best. They had no idea what they were doing, it would crash all the time, very poor customer service and support and LOTS of downtime. Along with a higher cost.

Sheryl

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Our company used KIXIE for almost 2 years. Save your money. Their customer service is non-existent

This company is terrible. They should go the way of Enron.

PROS

When we first started using KIXIE they were competitive, wanted our business--they were helpful. Two years later, you can't get a live customer service rep. They cost 5x the competitor, and NO REFUNDS! Save your money. Check out JUSTCALL.io. It's 1/4 the price. Month-to-month. They have live customer service. What a difference!

CONS

KIXIE now offers ZERO customer service--Terrible! Zero REFUNDS. They don't care about the customer. Not responsive to building in new technology that is needed (hello? Bulk texting???) What more is there to say?

Reason for choosing Kixie PowerCall

We worked with Kixie first. Mistake. Moving happily on now.... using JustCall.io

Sheryl, we're very sorry to hear your experience with Kixie was less than you had hoped for. We pride ourselves on 100% US-based customer service, and we do provide live customer service over the phone, email, and chat. The reason we do not offer pro-rated refunds for service is due to the costs associated with the US-based support resources that we offer, and also the fact we do not require contracts or annual payments of our customers in order to use the system. You can cancel at any time, but there are no pro-rated refunds when you do, so that we can continue to offer these services and benefits. As we have grown we have continued to develop new features in response to customer feedback. Due to popular demand, we recently completed a major update which includes list-based multi-line PowerDialing, allowing our customers to auto-dial up to 10 contacts simultaneously. We prioritize the features that we hear the most requests for, and unfortunately not every request can be met.

Replied August 2022

Alec

Construction, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2019

Great Phone Solutions to integrate with Pipedrive CRM

I would highly recommend, and know this will be a company our business will continue to use for a long time. I'm excited to see what Kixie has to offer in the near future, and see big things coming from this company!

PROS

I most enjoy the integration options Kixie has, and the way it can create contacts in our sales CRM Pipedrive. This is very useful for making sure no leads fall through the cracks, and ensuring none of our sales reps forget to contact someone if a call is missed. Overall great phone solutions, cutting edge API/Integration, very helpful and caring customer support, and all around fair price for what you get. I would highly recommend to anyone looking to automation/integrate their sales process using Pipedrive, and hope this review helps others in making their choice for phone solutions!

CONS

Getting set up at first was tricky, and we ran into a few issues with trying to use old hardware provided by our previous phone solution company Ring Central. They Kixie support team was able to fix the issues, and made sure we were satisified with everything after this issue happened.

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

They didn't integrate with our current sales CRM Pipedrive, other than that I have nothing negative to say about Ring Central and their services/support.

Thanks for your feedback about desk phones. Our solution is meant to be completely cloud based, but we will work with our IT team in regards to better desk phone programming.

Replied June 2020

Mary Beth

Reviewed September 2022

After thorough research, Kixie was our best option.

They have a white glove approach. They have really worked to make using their product easy.

PROS

I like that I can text directly through the system--this drastically improves response rates and speed of closing. I also like that it records everything directly in the CRM. It's actually motivated me to stay with Pipedrive--they integrate so well together. Additionally, Kixie went out of its way to help me integrate its software with ClickUp. That was very impressive.

CONS

The phone app needs some work. I do have to update the Chrome extension pretty regularly as well, but that makes sense for how often they update their software. :)

Reason for choosing Kixie PowerCall

It had every option I wanted with competitive pricing. The sales rep was excellent as well.

Hi Mary Beth, thank you for the review! We're glad to hear Kixie is helping you close deals faster. Have a great day!

Replied September 2022

Matt

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2022

Kixie is a powerhouse

PROS

Ease of use and setup. Took us just a few minutes to be up and running. Integrates well with HubSpot. Jam packed with advanced features we have not yet explored, but definitely will.

CONS

Some features did not work as well for us out of the gate, but the beauty is Kixie support is super responsive and we were able to resolve quickly.

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

Didn't need the features or the cost associated. Needed to integrate easily with HubSpot.

Nathan

Management Consulting, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Switch to Kixie

We are able to communicate easier with our clients. The dialer has a very easy system that shows us how to record voice mails a lot quicker and as well as texting through the app.

PROS

This software is compatible with our CRM. Kixie and Zoho automatically record all the calls that our company makes or receives.

CONS

When we have a phone transfered it doesn't get recorded sometimes.

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

The Kixie Dilar helps change our number to a local number when making calls.

Kendall

Telecommunications, 2-10 employees

Kixie overview

PROS

Simple, easy to use, has all features I need.

CONS

Sometimes it can freeze and cause some problems but overall very good

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

Kixie was much easier to use for what we need to accomplish daily

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2020

Flawless!

10/10!

PROS

This product is very easy to use. I also love the local-presence. The voicemail drop is fantastic, and the templated texts are so effective.

CONS

I don't have ANY cons to say about this product!

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

We made the switch because we were looking for an effective local presence dialler. While our last dialler was impactful and easy to use, our connection rates were lower than 15%. With the local presence number, our connection rates have nearly tripled!

Jessica

Graphic Design, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Huge Time Saver!

It has been amazing so far! Very easy to use and connected well with our CRM. Huge time saver.

PROS

- Super easy to learn and use - Saves time dialing a number and human error - Eliminates headaches from squinting at my computer screen to get a phone number dialed correctly

CONS

When the dial is up, below where you type in the number is the name of the previous person you called. At first I was confused on who I was calling.

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

Ease of use, voicemail drops, connects well with CRM

Jason

Reviewed December 2017

Shout-out to the Kixie Team for Being an Integral Part of My Business!

Sign up for the trial to get a sense of how it works since it’s free for 7 days and takes two seconds to setup. Kixie integrates great with my CRM, saves me ton of time, helps keep me organized, and eliminates manual logging tasks. Like I said before, I can’t even remember what it feels like to make calls before using Kixie. I dial 100 customers a day to grow lead generation and create interest for our sales team. I constantly track my call reporting which keeps me focused on reaching the dial numbers and average call duration. This is huge in making me stay competitive with my team so I always reach my sales goals.

PROS

forget what life before having Kixie felt like - almost the same way that I forgot what it felt like before I had a cellphone. I felt like writing a review for Kixie since I sometimes forget how impactful Kixie is to my phone sales efforts. Before Kixie, I had to manually dial 100’s of outbound sales calls. Without a Click-to-Call button right next to the phone numbers, I wasn't able to see which contacts were calling me from my CRM. I didn’t have Local Presence Dialing so my prospects saw my out-of-state number on outbound caller id and often wouldn’t pick up, and I couldn’t review my call recordings to numbers or names I had forgotten to write down. Since we have partnered, Kixie has kept on adding new features, though the pricing has stayed the same. For instance, the addition of SMS Messaging and voicemail drop functionality has been a huge benefit. Their customer service team is also phenomenal. When I call or send Kixie an email, a tech-savvy rep from the US answers my calls answers the phone or replies. They don’t have an outsourced service team and they actually care about my business which is hard to do for any size company.

CONS

I would suggest for Kixie to add a real time performance leaderboard to show my team on a TV screen, and maybe a search feature in the dashboard for call history.

Rondle

Construction, 2-10 employees

Just as you'd expect

Overall, it works great and I'm probably spoiled now for other VOIP services.

PROS

Kixie works just like it should. I use it every day with a seamless integration with Insightly CRM where I click to dial and it records the calls and files the calls away in Insightly records just where it should. It was really easy to set up the integration. And Kixie is very easy to set up, adjust, monitor its use, and add new users. You can easily set up the forward feature to your phone, customize your away greeting, and it emails you when you've missed a call with a link to hear the recorded message. Plus, they have very responsive customer service. Except because they are based in Pacific time, I sometimes have to wait a few hours in the morning before I hear from them, but they have always responded and helped with a real call (or email) from a live person. I'm actually much more impressed with Kixie than Insightly, but keep them both because of the seamless integration.

CONS

Nothing that is of any significance. It really works well.

Reason for choosing Kixie PowerCall

We chose Kixie because of it's integration with Insightly, the CRM my company already had and was using.

Thank you for the awesome feedback!

Replied June 2020

Kathy

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Best dialer solution I have worked with!

Since we switched over to Kixie, we have increased our sales by 40% and our departments output by 14%. It was allowed us to scale our business and easily track what works great and where we have room for improvement through their real-time reporting.

PROS

Kixie is great right out of the box. Very easy and intuitive to use and comes with all the bells and whistles needed. Integrates perfectly with our CRM and is priced very fairly for the value we get from it.

CONS

I am not crazy about the new upgraded view. I wish they have more video tutorials so that users can easily (and quickly) learn about all the added features.

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

Spitfire was outdated, required us to have the program and a license to be installed in each of our agents computers and was slow and glitchy.

Hi Kathy, thank you for the review! It's really great to hear that Kixie has helped your team increase sales by 40%, that's awesome!! For more video tutorials on the new dialer view and features, please check out our playlist of video tutorials on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYZ9XqY1PsQPZ9dC8UdEDkbnAGsVbe9D2

Replied August 2022

Enrico

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Best Call Center Solution For Business

PROS

I like the automatic call distribution The software comes with great features as a call center It is affordable and makes sales ennoblement easy

CONS

Has all the features we need and even more. No complaints

Matt

PowerCalls

Here at Oggvo, we love using Kixie. Not only is it great for calls, text messaging and reporting but we use it to automate our workflow. I can't thank [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the Kixie team for all the support and guidance they have provided us. We could not have grown so rapidly without your services.

PROS

I love the capability of creating a workflow through Kixie and Zoho. It automates the process of sending out emails as I log the call through Kixie!

CONS

If I had to nitpick the product, I would say having the ability to send attachments/pictures through SMS.

Reasons for switching to Kixie PowerCall

Kixie had more to offer.

Gus

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed September 2021

Kixie is AWESOME!

PROS

Kixie is the best VOIP platform I have ever used. It integrates incredibly well with salesforce (and many others), logging calls and other activities. The Voicemail Drop and Text Templates save people like me, who make 100+ calls a day, a ton of time writing or personalizing messaging to prospects. The "Connection Boost" feature is incredible, and at least doubles our connect rates. Furthermore, the app I downloaded on my personal cell allows me to monitor important texts or calls outside of working hours. 10/10 would recommend Kixie, especially for high output sales teams!

CONS

About a year ago and earlier, there were minor issues with short outages. Kixie support was always fast to respond, and our entire org hasn't had any issues in the last year or so.

Leonardo