• Pros

• "The software is easy to use and makes life easy"

• "Good quality of service, customer support is very helpful and responsive."

• "Customer support is outstanding with quick and accurate responses. Our transition was seamless and the quality is outstanding. Easy to use with a strong UI."

• Cons

• "The confirmation page for faxing from Instant-fax.com serves its purpose, however we would prefer the confirmation have the ability to come as a .pdf document rather than an image in an email."

• "nothing really, I wished I would have found out about this solution before. I was paying 32% more with half of the features (8x8)"

• "I wish they had call transcription to log notes in my crm."

Browse Monster VoIP Reviews

Justin from Cloud Creations, Inc.

Best VoIP Software in Los Angeles!

Very professional, knowledgeable, responsive - my emails were answered within an hour or two consistently. The pricing was straightforward and transparent, I never felt pressured to rush our decision (but I should have made it faster!). They worked with us on our budget, which was something over providers weren't open to doing.

Pros

I loved the ease of use, and easy deployment. We shouldn't have waited so long to make the switch. Monster uses the newest voip technology, so our sales teams were thrilled with the change. The ability to use it everywhere - desk, computer, cell, makes life so much easier. We're not tied down to one spot, or have to give our customers multiple numbers to reach us at. The autoattendant and call hunting are especially useful as sometimes we have to route our calls between teams when we're overloaded with calls.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say about it, it's fantastic all the way around.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied January 2020

Hi Justin, Thanks for the feedback and we are glad your team is enjoying their new phone system.

Michael from Dean Supply Company

The Most Underrated VOIP Service On The Internet

I thought the entire experience was more than I had expected. MV actually sent their lead technician from Los Angeles to Cleveland to help with our go live and get everything right. While there were a few issues that took a little longer to get sorted out, they got the job done. The times that I have had to reach out to support were always easy experiences that resulted in quick answers.

Pros

I love the mobile app. It has made my life so much easier. No more having to run back to my desk or deal with missed phone calls. I can also operate out of the office like I'm in the office. Most people might not even realize that I'm not in the office.

Cons

My only complaint is regarding the paging. MV was able to tie in an overhead page to the over the phone page using a paging bridge. However, that paging bridge acts like its own user. Meaning each time someone makes a page, it populates the phone as a missed call. MV was able to program that those missed calls do not show up as notifications each time. But if you look in the history, you will see a huge amount of missed calls from the paging bridge. It's not horrible, just annoying.

Reasons for Choosing Monster VoIP

I've always felt that VOIP should be easy and uncomplicated. A phone system should not feel like you are trying to operate The International Space Station. My initial conversation with one of the co-founders of the company was what I was looking for. They had all of the options I was looking for and didn't feel like they were over-promising. He wasn't trying to make the sale that day. I believe it took 3 months before we were ready to pull the trigger from the initial conversation. The phone model options, functionality, and the overall cost were also large influencing factors.

Dash from Monster Technology. LLC

Best Phone system

Great service and great support when needed.

Pros

The Salesforce integration makes things more efficient for me with the clic2call and call logging.

Cons

I wish they had call transcription to log notes in my crm.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied June 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Teri from Green Cover Seed

Industry: Farming

I don't spend a lot of time using the phone system.

Pros

There are a lot of extensions that can be added to it.

Cons

I haven't been able to figure out how to recall somebody if I transfer them to another extension if that person isn't at the phone to answer it.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Hello Teri, Thanks so much for your feedback. We will have someone reach out to you and help you will viewing your call history or using the call pick up feature. You can always contact support at 877-818-9696 or Help@monstervoip.com .

sandra from Farmers Insurance

Good customer service support

We are pleased with the service, although sometimes it fails to work, they have good technical support

Pros

System is easy to use, functions are fast

Cons

Sometimes connection fails and we can't send fax

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Hello Sandra, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you are happy overall. We did look into your account and it looks like the issue you had was related to your internet service and not our system.

Vera from CABS Heating & Air Conditioning

They have it all

We've been using MVOIP for years now and love it. They really have the best prices as well as instant support and all the features you can ever need.

Pros

Easy to use, has all the needed features. Support is reliable.

Cons

Sometimes there are quirks to be worked out, but it has never set us back for too long.

Cost

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied January 2020

Hi Vera, Thanks for your support as one of our fantastic customers.

MARTIN from Logistiks USA Inc

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Better customer support

Pros

the mobile app, but sometimes I think there are some bugs. Couple of times calls were not available to pick up in the cell phone.

Cons

customer support should improve. Months ago I called several times and sent emails in regards some bills but there was no answer.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Hello Martin, Thanks for being a great customer and we appreciate your feedback. Please be sure to reach anytime you need help via phone or email. Our Support number is 877-818-9696 and our email is Help@monstervoip.com .

Yuvraj from Grace Consultancy Services

Great Quality and Support

There was an incident where we had a trouble with our routing number I reached out to our account manager at Monster Voip and the issue was solved within a couple of minutes. So the overall experience with monster voip is been really great. Thanks Kilmer and Mark for your all time Support.

Pros

Quality, User-friendly Interface, Support, Integrations and API Access, Our increase in Productivity

Cons

When I think about the least nothing comes to my mind Like for me Quality and Support are the most important part and they have an excellent Support and Quality.

Reasons for Choosing Monster VoIP

Their active follow up and Support

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied September 2019

Hi Yuvraj , Thanks for your feedback. It is a pleasure having Grace Consultancy Services as a valued customer

Adam from Green Cover Seed

Landline to VoiP

Love having the extra extension, and many people like using the web link to show all sorts of different options that even I am not aware of.

Pros

This software sends you emails with voice mails attached, making it easy to know when you have a voice mail away from your desk, and easy to transfer messages as needed.

Cons

The only thing we don't like about this is that there is no visual cue when a line is set to DND (do not disturb), so our receptionist doesn't know when an extension is busy or away from their desk.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Hi Adam, We are glad your are enjoying your new phone system. Thanks fro being a customer and we appreciate your feedback.

Monster Voip Is a great service

We Called a few times in regards to customer service for a function not working or our lack of knowledge. It was always prompt and they always followed up a few days later to insure things are working properly.

Pros

Easy to access software Changes are instant Lots of customization

Cons

Blocking calls feature is per phone basis; You can block the number on the call group but to teaching a non technically inclined user to do that is not feasible.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the positive feedback.

Brian M. from Freeman & Barrett CPAs PA

Monster Voip used in a CPA Firm

MV-Business Voip has been great. Transition was smooth, customer support is able to fix issues fast, and the quality of the VoIP service is outstanding.

Pros

The transition to the software / voip service was easy. Monster Voip handled everything and it was a very smooth transition. The software is very easy to use which is helpful for last minute changes to our office schedule. Changes can be made anywhere you have internet access. Our staff really likes the ability to text clients from the software. Our clients receive the incoming text from our office number and not a personal cell phone number. Very convenient.

Cons

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Hi Brian, Thanks so much for the detailed feedback!

Roger from ITEX Imaging & Technology Education Exposition

Business Phone Systems

It's been outstanding! They are a very forward-thinking company out of California. Support is only one call or email away and most of the times they assigned the same support representative which streamlines the process.

Pros

From an admin perspective, it's easy to use, intuitive UI...easy to update phone extensions as employees come and go, as well as other features such as password, voicemails, etc.

Cons

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Hi Roger, We appreciate your business. Glad we were able to provide so much value along with the substantial savings!

Kelsie from Law Office of Joelle Schultz, PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

Monster VoIP - Great Quality and Customer Support

I have had nothing but a great experience using the phone and its software. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a phone system upgrade.

Pros

Very user friendly and easy to use. Customer Service/Support Team is always available to help and answer any questions you may have. Online account system.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything that I don't like about it. We went from using very old school phones, so this has been a great upgrade.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied January 2020

Kelsie, Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad to know how delighted you are with our service and support.

Jones from Triple E Transportation

VoIP

Use of both mobile app ,really helped in ovecoming

Pros

Its convenient to use and it really made our business more professional.

Cons

Sometimes the other calls would override the calls from the mobile app. You cannot identify whose calling you. Sometimes I answer calls without knowing that they are business calls.

Cheaper option

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied January 2020

Hi Jones, Thanks for your feedback. We are thrilled you are enjoying your Monster VoIP Phone System.

Erika from Right at Home in Home Care

Good Value

We have saved a lot of money and also, they do not go down much, if at all, like our last company did.

Pros

The cost was much cheaper than the local provider we were using. Customer service is easier to reach as well.

Cons

I wish they gave you caller ID during call forwarding to our cell phones after business hours.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Hi Erika, We appreciate your feedback. You may want to consider using our mobile app instead of forwarding to a cell number. Feel free to reach out if you need any help with this. You can contact Support at 877-818-9696 or Help@monstervoip.com .

Blake from Skagit Horticulture

Great Service

Changing to Monster VoIP has been great. No more static or dropped calls. Happy sales reps and happy customers!

Pros

Good quality of service, customer support is very helpful and responsive.

Cons

Not all numbers can receive faxes (all can send faxes though) and new phone numbers cannot be purchased through the portal. Not the biggest hindrance because when a new number is needed I can email support and get very quick response.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Hi Blake, Thanks for putting your trust in Monster VoIP. We are glad we were able to deliver the improved quality that you were looking for.

GREG from Sales & Marketing

seamless

It helps me with my organization in order to be more efficient

Pros

The software is easy to use and makes life easy

Cons

nothing... everything works great... definitely helps with communication

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied March 2020

Grea, Thanks for the feedback!

Our company uses Monster and it's great!

Pros

Cons

I'll need to get back to you on this as nothing comes to mind. We've been very pleased.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied January 2020

We appreciate your feedback!

Mike from Pitman Casting

Reliable Service

Response time on issues is great. We appreciate the communication by phone and email.

Pros

I love that it manages the traffic so i don't have to worry about it.

Cons

I am a novice user and it has a lot of options and features I don't know how to use.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Hi Mike, Thanks for being a fantastic customer and we appreciate the positive feedback.

VOIP

Great customer service. Very knowledgeable staff

Pros

There are so many options. You can customize all you want

Cons

I cannot think of anything that I do not like.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback!

Ryan from Coastal Bend video & Reporting

Great service

Pros

We use this daily. It helps our office run smoothly and efficient.

Cons

There isn’t any real cons that I have noticed.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Hi Ryan , We are delighted with your positive feedback. Thanks for being a great customer.

Adrienne from Green Cover Seed LLC

VoIP Business

Pros

I like getting an email for new voice mail messages, and also the ability to listen to the message from the email.

Cons

I wish the display on the phone would show when someone is on do not disturb.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Hi Adrienne, Thank you for sharing your feedback. Please reach out if we can help you understand how to use presence can be used.

fabiol from CASCADE IN HOME CARE LLC RIGHT A

monster voip

super easy to forward phones for the weekend

Pros

I liked how easy it was to use it. And how useful it is for the weekends.

Cons

sometimes i cant log in so i have to figure out how to make it work.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Hi Fabiol, Thanks for being a customer and we greatly appreciate your feedback!

Ryan from RM Fedor Technology

I Love this VOIP application

Grteat experiecne at a outstanding price.

Pros

The phone app is outstanding! I love the easy to use format and set up was easy too!

Cons

Nothing yet. Everything is as advertised

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the feedback Ryan. We are glad to have you as another satisfied customer

Ginnis from Right at Home in Home Care

Good quality

The main business solution we are seeing is saving money (about $200 per month). The phone quality is great and the web portal is very easy to use.

Pros

It is pretty user friendly. Easy to figure out without having to refer back to the quick start guide.

Cons

I wish the phone display was a little easier to read and configure for each phone. I don't like switching between page 1 and 2 for transfers and wish I could customize my own display.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Hi Ginnis, We are glad your enjoying your new phone system and seeing such a huge savings!

Alyssa from Soccer Shots

Good value and support

We started with another VoIP provider and Monster has been a much better experience, based on support and quality of the phone calls. The team that supports us is super helpful and easy to get a hold of.

Pros

easy reliable good customer service helpful set up

Cons

a lot of options, which can be good for some, but we have basic needs

Reasons for Choosing Monster VoIP

Better reception and the service seemed really helpful prior to set up.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied January 2020

Thank you for your feedback Alyssa!

Evita from Jhpiego

Industry: Philanthropy

Wonderful customer service

Pros

I have had an incredibly positive experience with every single person related to MonsterVOIP. They have always been available to answer questions quickly and in a friendly manner. The value of this phone service with the available features plus this amazing customer service put this VOIP service a cut above the rest. Phone call quality was always very clear and reliable.

Cons

Took me a little bit to understand how to set up phone rules, but is more likely due to user error! MonsterVOIP even had a technician walk me through set-up to learn the system, but I double checked with customer service once or twice to be sure I had correctly configured.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied April 2020

Evita, Thank for your feedback, we appreciate you sharing your positive experience.

Daisha from Right at Home

Monster Voip

overall great fit for our office.

Pros

I love their online website, its so easy to manage!

Cons

i didnt like that my password got changed without me knowing and i couldn't access my account

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

HI Daisha , Thanks for a being a customer and we appreciate your feedback.

STUART from GoodSuite

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Much better than the last VoIP

Pros

Very easy to use. Connections were much more stable. Love the option of integrating with our CRM.

Cons

I have not used long enough to be dissatisfied.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied January 2020

Thanks for the feedback Stuart!

Karen from PowerBlade Lawn Care

Great VOIP Service

Pros

Text MMS and simple setup. Transferred my number super fast.

Cons

Had to have a separate number to receive faxes.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Karen, We are glad to hear how easy your setup was. Thanks for being a customer!

Cameron from OfficeMart.com

VoIP Review

Pros

Lot's of features and easy to use. Install was quick.

Cons

Doesn't work all the time and sometimes integration doesn't go through.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied January 2020

Hi Cameron, Thank you for your feedback. We looked into your concern with the integration and it looks like you are using you are using an older version of the chrome extension that needs to be updated.

Eric from OfficeMart

My review

Pros

I like to use across multiple platforms.

Cons

It doesn't work very well on mobile applications.

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Hello Eric, Thank you for you feedback. We looked into your account and noticed you are on the older version of our app. You can get the new version of our mobile app here http://monstervoip.com/downloads/ .

thomas from mountain lake realty

Great service

Pros

price and varied ways to use smart phone land line and computer talk and text

Cons

nothing!

Response from Monster VoIP

Replied December 2019

Thomas, Thanks for your feedback!