• Pros

• "Very user friendly, organized and easy to use."

• "The smartphone app is very convenient for making calls. "

• "Ease of use / this is a great communication tool - second to none!"

• Cons

• "The phone app used to be buggy but it has greatly improved. The program does cost, but saves so much time and keeps your congregation informed and updated."

• "When I use my phone app, I have to use another app to find my group ID. When I use other apps, my username is pre-entered. The group ID should also be."

• "One Call Now charges based on the number of phone numbers that you have in your database. So if you have a home phone and a cell phone for someone, that counts as two numbers."

Browse One Call Now Reviews

Gary from Alexander County Government/EDC

Excellent way to communicate with church members

We use One Call Now at least once a week, sometimes almost daily, to keep our members informed of deaths, events, announcements, schedules, etc. It's a great tool that keeps everyone apprised of what's happening in the church.

Pros

Our church has used One Call Now for several years, and it has continually improved. We use it to send out phone calls, emails, and text messages. You can schedule your messages, send to specific groups that you set up, or to everyone in the system. I've found the easiest way is via phone app as you can use your phone mic to record your voice messages. Sound quality is pretty good, too.

Kelli from Carlson Memorial United Methodist Church

One Call Now contacts EVERYONE how they like to be contacted.

In today's day and age, the old "phone tree" system does not work. But One Call Now calls everyone on your list and keeps recalling. You get a report showing who was contacted and who was unreachable. With the church having so many subgroups, it is nice to be able to select only certain people or groups to call with meeting updates and event reminders; rather than calling everyone at the church, every time.

Pros

One Call Now will call, text or email your group, whichever they prefer. You can set-up sub groups to call only certain people so that the whole church doesn't need to be called when a youth meeting time is changed.

Tony from N Zone Sports of America

Ripoff Artists, Buyer Beware

I had an account with One Call Now for over 6 years. I recently went to create message blast and quickly found out that upon logging in, my account had been expired. I called customer service was informed that the account is auto renewed on an annual basis. I told the guy I had been a customer for 6 years and he had no explanation other than to say call back tomorrow when the renewal team was back in. Here's why they're scam artists, you used to be able to purchase 500 call credits for $. About a year ago they did away with that option and now make you purchase 1,000 credits for $. Not having a choice, I purchased the 1,000 credits. My account now has 350 credits. I was about to use 200 credits but apparently since I haven't paid for credits in over a year, they've chosen to "cancel" my account, rendering my 350 credits useless. They're hoping I call back and pay another $ for 1,000 credits. Screw you people. Dishonest and unethical as hell. I will not be using these criminals again. BUYER BEWARE!

Pros

Software is fairly reliable. Takes a while to learn to use it but works pretty well once you learn it.

Cons

Difficult uploading process for lists

Justin from Waynesburg First Assembly

Does what it says it will do.

The price seems high for what it does but maybe I'm not using all the features.

Pros

Is it software? I always just called in and did it over the phone. I'm sure there is a computer involved so yeah, it's software. But I like how it does the job efficiently.

Cons

That I can only access it over the phone. Seems tedious, wish I had the data in front of me to see. Also wish it integrated with my Church Management Software.

Carol from Blountville Christian Church

One Call Now

One Call is great to reach our congregation through phone, email, and text. I can get on the website immediatley. It is wonderful that when we have a prayer request that we can put it out to our prayer groups and the people receive it immediately so they can begin praying for that person or situation. Some people complain they can't understand the voice when they get the phone message, probably talks a little faster than we do, even though I use the voice I think is the slowest.

Pros

I am the office assistant and this is used for our church. I like it that I can go on the internet at home in the evening if needed and put out a prayer request to our congregation instead of having to go back to the church to put out the message.

Cons

The pronunciation on some words is not how we say them. I have to keep changing the spelling of the work until I can get the word to sound the way we pronounce it. An example: Blountville. For it to pronounce it correctly I have to change the spelling to Bluntville. And there are some other words that occasionally will come up that way.

Darrell from Buchanan Baptist Church

Reaching the Masses!

I am pastor of a church that averages 80 people in attendance. One Call Now is the best way I know of to effectively communicate information to each member in the quickest amount of time. Within 5 minutes everyone receives information they need to stay up to date with our church. I used this service at a prior church and fell in love with it. Upon coming to my current position I encouraged the church to subscribe to this service and am glad i did. Members are amazed at the clarity of the messages and the options available. THANK YOU ONE CALL NOW!!

Pros

Ease of use / this is a great communication tool - second to none!

Cons

I have found no problems with this service.

Reasons for Choosing One Call Now

One Call Now is the best way I know to reach the most people in the shortest amount of time. I highly recommend One Call Now to anyone who desires or needs to reach their people in a timely manner.

David from Shady Grove PH Church

GREAT CALL SYSTEM TO USE

OneCall has excellent customer service! Rep is my service representative and always takes the time to answer your questions and walk you through any problem you may have.

Pros

Very user friendly, organized and easy to use.

Cons

Haven't found an issue yet. But, if you have a problem, they want to know about it.

Reasons for Choosing One Call Now

It's simply faster and available to you anywhere should you need to get a message out.

Great Time Saver!

We use this at church to deliver prayer requests and reminders of upcoming events. I find the program easy to navigate for the most part. We have about 10 groups set up which makes it even easier. This has saved us much time and allowed the message to be communicated in the same way to everyone who listens to it. I highly recommend this program!

Pros

The smartphone app is very convenient for making calls.

Cons

The smartphone app is very limited in its features. It would be much better if it functioned like the One Call Now web site where I could manage the entire program from the app. Using a web browser on a smartphone is very difficult.

David from Lighthouse Baptist Church

time saver/frustration saver

See Pros

Pros

One Call Now has saved our church countless hours of making phone calls. Instead of having several people making calls, and having the information change from caller to caller, every message is the same! It is quick, accurate, and user-friendly.

Cons

Response from One Call Now

Replied May 2019

David, thank you for your review of One Call Now! We appreciate you taking the time and for your business. We will pass along your recommendation regarding the group ID - thank you again!

Trevor from Wesleyan Christian Center

Time Saver!!!

Awesome! Very helpful. This truly saves me time. Thank you One Call!

Pros

Easy to set up and use. Able to voice a message from an app on my phone and send it immediately or I can schedule it for future delivery.

Cons

The only thing I don't like is that I can't change my User name. Even after using it for over two years, I constantly forget it and have to look it up.

Karen from Ossining Public LIbrary

Industry: Libraries

Review from Ossining Public Library

Pros

One Call Now has made such a difference in how much time it takes us to handle emergency closings or late openings. Before, we used an old-fashioned phone tree. It was time consuming and we sometimes missed people, which was not good. Now we just have to make one call and we know that all of our staff and volunteers have been notified.

Cons

We have one person who is not receiving the calls, but I think she may have inadvertently blocked the number.

Reasons for Choosing One Call Now

One Call Now had the most responsive sales and customer service reps and the price was competitive.

Dan from Terre Hill Mennonite High School

One call now

I am very pleased. I researched other options and was pleased with one call now.

Pros

I like the ease of use and reliability is great. It has an app I can easily use from my android phone.

Cons

I wish I could select text message instead of voice. But other than that I can no think of anything.

Reasons for Choosing One Call Now

Ease of use, affordability, and simplicity.

Kevin from Zanesville City Schools

One Call Now

Pros

The software is reliable and easy to use.

Cons

I can not find any problems with your product.

Reasons for Choosing One Call Now

Several years ago when we were putting together our school safety procedures we became aware of you r product and heard great things about it.

angello from A Place of Miracles

I Love This Service

it has allow me to execute task much faster.

Pros

It is very simple to use and get the job done.

Cons

It need more characters in text messaging

it fit my need

Keri from Rodhe's IGA Marketplace

Industry: Supermarkets

Covers most of what we were looking for

Pros

Ability to add/subtract employees as they fluctuate. Can make "all calls" from a phone, doesn't have to be at a computer. Fairly simple and easy to use.

Cons

The voice over for messages is hard to understand at times, you are better off recording your own messages. You have to enter your message in the messages folder before you start a new alert. The process of filling shifts or getting the quota call doesn't seem as effective as it was advertised.

Bethany from Refreshing Waters Worship Center

One Call Now is easy to use

We use One Call Now to send out messages to our congregation. It is easy to use and very efficient. It gets the word out quickly and effortlessly.