Phonexa

Phonexa Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Phonexa is definitely all-in-one solution for lead management. Comes with built-in analytics and tracking."
  • icon"Does a great job capturing all our demographic data. Also, love that they offer multi-tier lead management and by far the most features for affiliate management."
  • icon"He is always attentive and you clean tell he cares. He goes above and beyond to make sure I am happy and understand."
  • icon"If there is every anything that is slightly off, they are on it. Nothing in my experience with them so far has affected the functionality of the platform."
  • icon"Sometimes it's too complex, user interface is confusing. Trying to setup a channel, integration takes time."
  • icon"ML & AI capability to run deep analytics are still missing."

Browse all Phonexa Reviews

• Have you used Phonexa and would like to share your experience with others?

Elijah

White Glove Service

Pros

As the CEO of Billy.com, I decided to fully transition to Phonexa in 2021. Since then, I have been provided with over-the-top customer service from some truly great people. I cannot speak highly enough of how great the Phonexa team is, from the top down. My main reason for transitioning was to avoid exorbitant onboarding fees and to take advantage of the multiple systems they offer. These multiple systems have increased my revenue, while my costs have gone down, resulting in greater profits for the company.

Cons

There is a learning curve, like with any new software, due to the many features not found on other platforms.

Better overall features

Reasons for switching to Phonexa

To avoid the high fees, lack of customer support and to consolidate platforms

Bobby

Reports Load Instantly and Unl. Integrations

My overall experience has been great. Our team uses vanity numbers to track calls and a custom IVR to route these calls. It helps with our attribution and we are able to see what campaigns are the most profitable, which helps us increase our marketing ROI.

Pros

The software is very fast. Everything loads quickly, easily the most responsive platform we've used. The customer service team is great, they are always available to offer advice and walk you through any problem areas. And maybe the most important aspect is how robust and flexible the software is, we are able to set up integrations with all of the marketing/ sales products that we use.

Cons

The product can be a bet overwhelming because it offers many features. However, after a few training sessions with our team, that concern quickly went away.

February 2022

Cost efficient all-in-one platform versus paying for multiple platforms with singular functionality

in one word "Fantastic"! The reporting dashboards have been able to show us trends in the data immediately signaling potential issues or red flags. This has saved us time and money as well as allowed us to shift budgets and help or monetization efforts.

Pros

The ease of having all of your marketing automation and accounting in one place

Cons

Some reporting on the customer side needs customization but the Phonexa team (especially Mohd Abbas ) are ready, willing and able to tackle our modification requests.

Reasons for choosing Phonexa

The integrated billing platform and ability to expand into other forms of lead generation products such as sms, emails and link tracking tools.

Reasons for switching to Phonexa

We were considering adding a 4th platform to handle all our tracking and invoicing needs, until we found Phonexa which enabled us to use just theirs.

Alicia

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Nasser is the best

Pros

Working with Nasser. He is always attentive and you clean tell he cares. He goes above and beyond to make sure I am happy and understand. A hard worker. Also, ALWAYS makes time to meet with me. I would hire him if i could!

Cons

Set up is miserable so much to do............

Jason

August 2022

Phonexa is perfect for multi-tier lead management

Great customer service. Fast onboarding. Lots of features we didn’t even know we needed which is awesome. Overall, highly recommended.

Pros

Our company loves the fact that they are offer multi tier lead gen management and they have the most features for affiliate management and tracking. We know the origin of every deal now and our affiliates are happy because they get paid on every deal thanks to phonexa’s technology.

Cons

It has a LOT of features so sometimes there’s a big learning curve but it’s ok because they have awesome support. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have been phenomenal at getting our platform up and running. Amazingly helpful.

Reasons for choosing Phonexa

Because of Redha and his team. The best support.

Dylan

May 2022

Phonexa is an excellent product

Phonexa are excellent, and we feel we made the correct decision in choosing them for our company requirements.

Pros

Phonexa provides us with all the tools we require across the board to implement our business prodcuts and campaigns effectively. From Ping Tress, Form Building, API set-up, reporting and excellent customer service, and loads of other offerings we make the most of an excellent product.

Cons

Nothing to much to be said here, reporting was a bit lacking in certain areas, but after working with the Phonexa team, we have made some good progress on that.

Company requirements changed

OUTSTANDING Customer Service

Pros

The customer service with Phonexa is OUTSTANDING! Everyone is a pleasure to work with. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] have gone out of their way on multiple occasions to make sure I understood how everything works. They are quick to respond to a question and always offer to get on a call if anything needs further explanation.

Cons

When I first started using Phonexa, it was a bit overwhelming due to all the features. Thankfully the team gave us their full support and helped us quickly navigate and learn the system.

Mati

Mati Milller Media Manger - RMI

Pros

Phonexa is easy to use and very customization. I am just starting to learn all the capabilities however the ones I am familiar with are easy to use and important in our day to day. All the different requests I made thus far were solved within the platform or was adjusted to meet my needs.

Cons

I am a new user to the platform and don't have any cons yet.

Reasons for choosing Phonexa

Met all the requirements needed and were flexible enough to make changes as needed

Fahad

Incredibly Easy to Use and Provides Very Robust Reports

It's an amazing product, and my account manager is pretty phenomenal. It was a bit of a drag when I first signed up because the setup took a while, however once I was up and running, my leads were completely monetized and I was able to fluidly run lead gen and grow it.

Pros

I really enjoy how easy the platform is to use. You can see MTD reporting and group all reports in different ways depending on what you are trying to see. Also the customizable dashboard makes it easy to see all the stats I want at a glance in one location. The best part is that there is an app, so it makes it super easy when I am out and about.

Cons

Sometimes there are updates they make and the notifications are a little vague. However, my account manager always seems to have any answers to the questions I have and provides solutions if no answer.

George

Phonexa Delivers

Overall, Phonexa is helping us to be intelligent about our call routing and monetization.

Pros

Phonexa delivers against what it claims to do. Phonexa does an excellent job of call tracking and call routing. We use it to run our call programs and we use the multiple call routing options to determine how to best monetize calls. Phonexa doesn't drop calls and gets both the routing and the reporting correct.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve with Phonexa, but once you get the hang of it, it is a powerful tool.

Arif

Great product, Exception customer service

Great

Pros

Working with phonexa team feels like extension of our own operation and IT team. They are doing great job at understanding the market and rolling our features which are very relevant and criticial for all the users success

Cons

ML & AI capability to run deep analytics are still missing

2 years back

Leanne

Highly Recommend

Pros

Phonexa is an amazing piece of software that our business couldn't live without. We have been using it for over 2 years now and it has never let us down. It makes running our business so much easier. There isn't anything the software can't do, and there are constantly new features being added, features that you didn't know you even needed until you have access to them. I would highly recommend.

Cons

There are no cons, I like everything about it.

Reasons for switching to Phonexa

The system that was built was useless and didn't do anywhere near the amount of stuff Phonexa can do.

Burak

Great Lead Generation & Tracking Platform

Pros

Phonexa is definitely all-in-one solution for lead management. Comes with built-in analytics and tracking. Everything is pretty streamlined and easy to manage. We are able to see the lead details in real time and automatic distribution makes our lives easier. For us, the most valuable part of Phonexa is the ability to add additional publishers and buyers into the pipeline. The pipeline is completely customizable, so we have a clear mind that the lead is handled by the right team.

Cons

User documentation is not detailed but Phonexa's account managers are available almost 24/7 for any help request.

Jesse

Phonexa

Fantastic from onboarding to support and end-user experience is great.

Pros

Cons

Learning curves can be a little steep, but other than that its great.

Increased my ROI

Prior to being on Phonexa, I used to run direct with several networks and be frustrated at the multiple campaigns I would need for this. Phonexa allowed me to monetize all my leads from one campaign, and the reporting allowed me to optimize not only my campaigns, but my ping tree as well. I have full control of my leads and data and can remarket when I choose.

Pros

This system is easy to setup campaigns with, manage my ping tree and has also help me grow my business. I also love the reporting it has.

Cons

It's such a large platform that learning everything is takes some time, however the account managers are always available to help me.

Phonexa Review

Pros

Very few stones left unturned from UI, Administration, Hierarchical detail, API integrations, technical integration.. Top to bottom Phonexa has created a thoughtful product with end user at heart.

Cons

There were no issues experienced with the software or perceived disadvantages

Phonexa for Web Lead Distribution

The software is excellent, but more than that, the account management and support teams make implementing Phonexa a prospect that's far from daunting.

Pros

The most useful aspect of Phonexa for Lead Prodigy is the available interface which allows any buyer (individual, agency, call center, etc.) to set their own campaign filters and schedule, as well as fund their own account directly.

Cons

Phonexa is so robust and powerful, sometimes its difficult to navigate the plethora of settings. But they have excellent real-time support for when I just need to get something done.

Reasons for switching to Phonexa

Because of the number of customers we have, we needed software that allowered our customers to create and manage their own accounts - Phonexa can do that.

Jeff