Playvox

Playvox Reviews

RATING:

• icon"We're able to not only monitor our team's quality and performance, but we can also help the team to improve their performance with the coaching function."
  • icon"Playvox is set up in an organized fashion that allows me to navigate through and clearly visualize the breakdown of my reviews."
  • icon"It is very user friendly, both for teamleaders, analysts and agents. It fulfills very well the objective of getting rid of spreadsheets: it allows to automate tasks that were very manual until now."
  • icon"Sometimes the disputes do not work as intended creating turbulence in the process of disputing cases."
  • icon"SNOW integration sometimes gives unexpected errors and I have to refresh the page multiple times or close the browser."
  • icon"We have reported it to the playvox support. Sometimes they need too much time, but they solve all the problems."

Browse all Playvox Reviews

• Have you used Playvox and would like to share your experience with others?

Mohamed

July 2022

The best tool to monitor your business quality

I'm totally satisfied with the service.

Pros

I'm fond of the features that are provided to monitor the agents.

Cons

It just has to get more languages such as Arabic.

Reasons for choosing Playvox

I got all the needed features on playvox so I preferred it over the other products.

Nubank Review

Was very good! Today we have very robust Quality analysis processes and I also realize that we are very close to PLayVox, when it comes to problem solving and feedback.

Pros

PlayVox is very easy to use and understand, it was easy to implement the tool and we have a very close contact between support and contractor.

Cons

Unfortunately playvox has some configurations that make it impossible for us to change them within a short period of time, the platform could also be better in the efficiency of carrying out quality and data monitoring.

Reasons for choosing Playvox

For the price offered and also for the ease of implementation of the Tool.

Response from Playvox

Thank you for your review! Your feedback helps us deliver an even better product. We are actively listening to what our customers need and will definitely take your recommendation into consideration. I will pass this recommendation on to our product team and they will evaluate this (feature/enhancement). Feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Kristy

Playvox as a Customer service agent

Pros

This product is overall easy to use. Email, updates and fun ways to use Karma points with staff. This gives staff a positive reinforcement to do a great job at work.

Cons

I think that the applications should be easier to find. Larger icons to locate items you are looking for.

Response from Playvox

Hi! Thank you for your review. We're glad you're enjoying our Motivation Product. We firmly believe incentives and recognition help inspire greater team performance, and our customized digital badges are a fun way to recognize team members for outstanding results.

Replied March 2021

Daulet

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Review of using Playbox

I have been working for more than 8 months and have never complained about this program. This program works perfectly

Pros

Convenient for tracking the quality of work

Cons

User-friendly software and easily accessible. Everything is clear and easy to use.

Reasons for choosing Playvox

This program works perfectly so no alternatives were considered

Response from Playvox

Hi Daulet! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Tonya

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Quality in a nut shell!

As I mentioned above, PlayVox provides us with so much insight into how we are doing with our training program. It has also increased our ability to maintain a level of quality to ensure our customers are well taken care of.

Pros

PlayVox is an amazing tool that allows you to do all your quality assurance checks and coaching session in one place. We love the ability to create scorecards dynamic to our workflows and communication channels. Because it is so simple to use, we were able to ramp up our season quality assurance team within hours and then let them get to it. The insights we get from PlayVox also provide us with very valuable information that will help us improve our training for the next season. We are able to quickly see where our team members struggle so that we can increase our emphasis in those areas when we ramp up for the new year.

Cons

The only thing that we do not use is the rewards program. The gift cards that are available to select from limit our ability to use them because we have team members all around the world.

Response from Playvox

Hi Tonya! Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review. We know of the importance of a good QA process and we are continuously improving. G2 just named us leaders in call center quality assurance. Hope you are enjoying our last enhancements!

Replied January 2021

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great tool, great support!

Managed to get rid of spreadsheets Easily provide and track feedback to agents Adapt scorecards to measure not only quality but also performance

Pros

It is very user friendly, both for teamleaders, analysts and agents. It fulfills very well the objective of getting rid of spreadsheets: it allows to automate tasks that were very manual until now. It is very customizable. And its support team is simply top level!

Cons

They have not yet managed to integrate the information from each of their modules into one big dashboard. It is necessary to go manually to each of the modules to get the full picture of each agent Their reporting is still quite basic, it is not possible to get many insights.

Easy to Use Quality Software

Overall easy to use and a decent option for small to medium sized businesses that need some Quality reporting.

Pros

This software is easy to use and easy to customize. Also includes some native reporting built into it.

Cons

In order to make an adjustment to an audit form, you basically need to create a whole new form which is not ideal for reporting trends.

Ease of use

Response from Playvox

Hi Michae! Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution, and we are committed to continuously improving our product.

Replied January 2021

Playvox is an indispensable tool

I can not complain in a general way for me and my colleagues it is satisfactory.

Pros

It is a very interesting application, in terms of team and individual evaluations, it is easy to use and the experience in training and evaluation forms is wonderful.

Cons

It should be a little more intuitive. To facilitate the search of all its functions.

Awesome Quality check tools

With Playvox we have decreased in almost a 60% the amount of work/time/resources we were using when quality checks where done manually

Pros

Assuring the quality of the work of agents can be a very time consuming activity and I have struggle to find a solution that really help us in have a track of progress and review in an agile way. These are some of the features that impress me more of Playvox - Allows you to check on tickets way faster than doing manually and faster than other platforms - Very customizable. You can create teams, groups and different score cards with personalized fields. - Very detailed report dashboard with visibility of the whole team and single agent work - Work reminders to quality analyst and visibility of their work and notifications to agents when their work is reviewed - Possibility to review quality analyst work and to implement work calibration -Customer service is very helpful and the Help center have most of the answers you need

Cons

The only thing that have to be improved is that when displaying the tickets to display it might take a few seconds but in any case it is much faster than other programs

Reasons for switching to Playvox

Easiness to use and better features

Response from Playvox

Hi! Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's great to know it makes your life easier. No wonder why Playvox was recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution.

March 2022

A great tool to maintain and Enhance you Customer experience

Overall its good and impressive

Pros

Playvox has numerous features and the most liked feature for me is "The coaching and Feedback part while evaluating Agent's interaction"

Cons

Quiz/Course uploading is quite complicated

BRENNO

Evaluating made easier

We spent valuable time with our previous quality assessment method, and playvox was basically a revolution inside the company. It's also easier to train other people to use, and it consolidates very important data that help us improve the quality of our analysis within our squad. We recently more than doubled the number of people evaluating their peers, and it was a smooth process. Some doubts naturally came, but within a couple of days everybody was able to use the tool in a proper manner. The integration between Looker (our data tool) and playvox allows us to measure our team regarding quality of the analysys, our previous methods made data handling very difficult. Not to mention playvox's own graphics and collection of data. The "reports" part in Playvox is also really helpful in determining the total of evaluations per team in a time period. By using this tool we can reassure the team that every evaluation is being done properly, in the right numbers and in a timely fashion.

Pros

I like that it's way easier to evaluate peers through playvox than it was with our previous method. We can also make better data analysis, and the process is faster. Training people to use Playvox is also not complicated at all. It's also very easy to train people to use it, since the tool is pretty much straight forward. Some wise guy said that the devil is within the details, and I really like the animation that appears when we complete the weekly workload! Clicking in evaluations we are able to access previous analysys and correct something that may be wrong, but I'll discuss that further in the next questions. And even though few people within my organization use it, I quite enjoy the possibility of personalization, when you can put your picture in your profile.

Cons

Sometimes I encounter some difficulties while looking for previous evaluations, but I'm already in touch with those responsible for playvox support in my company. That's troublesome because sometimes mistakes occur during the evaluation and we need to check thoses evaluations again, which can take a while because of those filters that aren't that clear to use.

Response from Playvox

Hi Brenno! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time! Please let us know if those issues you were facing were solved by our support team.

Cel

Great solution for Quality Analysis!

It is a great tool and many of our procedures are based on the features that Playvox provides. We use Playvox to analyze the quality of the interactions of our B2C Customer Support agents. To provide them with feedback, training and coaching. Also to track their performance by using the scorecards.

Pros

Automation of Workloads for Quality and Performance Analysis, it makes it easier for everyone to just go and do what we need to do regularly. Easy to implement and use, very pleasant user experience for agents. The integration with Slack makes it great for the day to day interaction with the agents. Great support team, our experience with them was really great, 10 points for customer success and support! Also very open for feedback.

Cons

We need to be able to integrate the information from each of their modules (Learning, Quality, Coaching) into one big dashboard, and with Playvox it is still not possible. It is necessary to go manually to each of the modules to get the full picture of each agent. Their reporting is still basic, it is not possible to get some of the insights we need.

Response from Playvox

Hi Cel! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as a leader in the Quality Assurance Category. We're glad Playvox is helping you improve your performance and will continue to have functionalities to make your job easier. Will also take your feedback into consideration for future enhancements!

Nikoloz

Level up your customer service.

I'm using Playvox to evaluate agents specific chats. Benefits of this software are the simplicity and the variety of possibilities.

Pros

First of all, I like this software because it's easy-to-use and UI friendly. I'll provide a feedback from two perspectives. First when I worked as a customer service specialist. Playvox was used to track the cases we were handling and every mistake I made, was lesson for me. Auditors sent us detailed information about mistakes through Playvox and this software played important role in the process of improving my skills. Second as an auditor and quality analyst - I mean, IT IS SO COMFORTABLE! You have many opportunity to track performances, for coachings, giving feedbacks. I definitely recommend you to use Playvox.

Cons

As we know, nothing is perfect in the world. I have faced some bugs while creating filters, evaluating chats. We have reported it to the playvox support. Sometimes they need too much time, but they solve all the problems.

Reasons for choosing Playvox

It was more affordable and with same possibilities.

Caio

A great tool for quality reports

Pros

Playvox was a revolution on my team quality check system, we used to work with a combination of sheets and forms that was heavy and not efficient, Playvox made the job faster and gave us an output we could add to our sql base in order to understand those number much better, it made our job faster, more reliable and richer in data.

Cons

Sometimes the system was a little buggy, we had problems with tickets, workloads, and minor issues, most of them were solved when contaction support.

Response from Playvox

Hi Caio! Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you find our reports valuable. We are working hard to make sure they help you accelerate decision making and performance improvements.

Kyriakos

Industry: Computer Games

Playvox review

My overall experience with Playvox is positive and im glad the project went for it as it is easy to use and the data presented in an organized and easy to comprehend manner.

Pros

When we move to Playvox, the transfer was completed fairly easily as the software is easy to use

Cons

Response from Playvox

Hi Kyriakos! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Ariel

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Overall satisfied

I evaluate CS agents' monthly performance. It's good to see overall performance over a period of time.

Pros

It's easy to use once you understand how to set up scorecards and use them.

Cons

SNOW integration sometimes gives unexpected errors and I have to refresh the page multiple times or close the browser. I would like to customize Playvox more to my needs. I wrote to the dev team once, but it was submitted as a feedback idea/suggestion. Not something that can be implemented right away.

Reasons for switching to Playvox

I used to do the same operations based on an excel spreadsheet (similar to a scorecard). Everything in Excel was done manually. Playvox helped automate things.

Response from Playvox

Hi Ariel! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as a leader in the Quality Assurance Category. We're glad Playvox is helping you improve your performance and will continue to have functionalities to make your job easier. Will also send this feedback to our product team for future considerations.

Nader

A Feedback Forum to Enhance the Culture and Drive of an Organization

At first I was apprehensive because I imagined another one way street that left the employee feeling stranded. As I was introduced and became familiar with its approach, I found that it's system was aware of the importance that all member's feedback is valuable to the organization as a whole! It really puts the finishing touch on a well run business environment!

Pros

The most relieving aspect of this product is its ability to inspire inclusiveness between the manager and employee. It creates a two way communication street to ensure important ideas are acknowledged.

Cons

Although the functionality and ease of use are solid I would not be opposed to sprucing up the layout and graphics. Visual appeal goes a long way.

Response from Playvox

Hi Nader! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!