• Pros

• "Easy prosses, easy to use, the most feature I would recommend. "

• "It is a very interesting application, in terms of team and individual evaluations, it is easy to use and the experience in training and evaluation forms is wonderful."

• "PlayVox is very easy to use and understand, it was easy to implement the tool and we have a very close contact between support and contractor."

• Cons

• "It should be a little more intuitive. To facilitate the search of all its functions."

• "The only thing I feel that it's difficult is to find the ticket interaction that I was working on, or to find my Evaluation drafts. "

• "The only thing that have to be improved is that when displaying the tickets to display it might take a few seconds but in any case it is much faster than other programs"

Browse Playvox Reviews

Tonya from Dorm Room Movers, LLC

Quality in a nut shell!

As I mentioned above, PlayVox provides us with so much insight into how we are doing with our training program. It has also increased our ability to maintain a level of quality to ensure our customers are well taken care of.

Pros

PlayVox is an amazing tool that allows you to do all your quality assurance checks and coaching session in one place. We love the ability to create scorecards dynamic to our workflows and communication channels. Because it is so simple to use, we were able to ramp up our season quality assurance team within hours and then let them get to it. The insights we get from PlayVox also provide us with very valuable information that will help us improve our training for the next season. We are able to quickly see where our team members struggle so that we can increase our emphasis in those areas when we ramp up for the new year.

Cons

The only thing that we do not use is the rewards program. The gift cards that are available to select from limit our ability to use them because we have team members all around the world.

Response from Playvox

Replied January 2021

Hi Tonya! Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review. We know of the importance of a good QA process and we are continuously improving. G2 just named us leaders in call center quality assurance. Hope you are enjoying our last enhancements!

Nubank Review

Was very good! Today we have very robust Quality analysis processes and I also realize that we are very close to PLayVox, when it comes to problem solving and feedback.

Pros

Cons

Unfortunately playvox has some configurations that make it impossible for us to change them within a short period of time, the platform could also be better in the efficiency of carrying out quality and data monitoring.

Reasons for Choosing Playvox

For the price offered and also for the ease of implementation of the Tool.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Kristy from Ibotta

Playvox as a Customer service agent

Pros

This product is overall easy to use. Email, updates and fun ways to use Karma points with staff. This gives staff a positive reinforcement to do a great job at work.

Cons

I think that the applications should be easier to find. Larger icons to locate items you are looking for.

Response from Playvox

Replied March 2021

Hi! Thank you for your review. We're glad you're enjoying our Motivation Product. We firmly believe incentives and recognition help inspire greater team performance, and our customized digital badges are a fun way to recognize team members for outstanding results.

Ariel from Playtika

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Overall satisfied

I evaluate CS agents' monthly performance. It's good to see overall performance over a period of time.

Pros

It's easy to use once you understand how to set up scorecards and use them.

Cons

SNOW integration sometimes gives unexpected errors and I have to refresh the page multiple times or close the browser. I would like to customize Playvox more to my needs. I wrote to the dev team once, but it was submitted as a feedback idea/suggestion. Not something that can be implemented right away.

Reasons for Switching to Playvox

I used to do the same operations based on an excel spreadsheet (similar to a scorecard). Everything in Excel was done manually. Playvox helped automate things.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Ariel! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as a leader in the Quality Assurance Category. We're glad Playvox is helping you improve your performance and will continue to have functionalities to make your job easier. Will also send this feedback to our product team for future considerations.

Daulet from Glovo

Review of using Playbox

I have been working for more than 8 months and have never complained about this program. This program works perfectly

Pros

Convenient for tracking the quality of work

Cons

User-friendly software and easily accessible. Everything is clear and easy to use.

Reasons for Choosing Playvox

This program works perfectly so no alternatives were considered

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Daulet! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

BRENNO from Nubank

Evaluating made easier

We spent valuable time with our previous quality assessment method, and playvox was basically a revolution inside the company. It's also easier to train other people to use, and it consolidates very important data that help us improve the quality of our analysis within our squad. We recently more than doubled the number of people evaluating their peers, and it was a smooth process. Some doubts naturally came, but within a couple of days everybody was able to use the tool in a proper manner. The integration between Looker (our data tool) and playvox allows us to measure our team regarding quality of the analysys, our previous methods made data handling very difficult. Not to mention playvox's own graphics and collection of data. The "reports" part in Playvox is also really helpful in determining the total of evaluations per team in a time period. By using this tool we can reassure the team that every evaluation is being done properly, in the right numbers and in a timely fashion.

Pros

I like that it's way easier to evaluate peers through playvox than it was with our previous method. We can also make better data analysis, and the process is faster. Training people to use Playvox is also not complicated at all. It's also very easy to train people to use it, since the tool is pretty much straight forward. Some wise guy said that the devil is within the details, and I really like the animation that appears when we complete the weekly workload! Clicking in evaluations we are able to access previous analysys and correct something that may be wrong, but I'll discuss that further in the next questions. And even though few people within my organization use it, I quite enjoy the possibility of personalization, when you can put your picture in your profile.

Cons

Sometimes I encounter some difficulties while looking for previous evaluations, but I'm already in touch with those responsible for playvox support in my company. That's troublesome because sometimes mistakes occur during the evaluation and we need to check thoses evaluations again, which can take a while because of those filters that aren't that clear to use.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Brenno! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time! Please let us know if those issues you were facing were solved by our support team.

Great tool, great support!

Managed to get rid of spreadsheets Easily provide and track feedback to agents Adapt scorecards to measure not only quality but also performance

Pros

It is very user friendly, both for teamleaders, analysts and agents. It fulfills very well the objective of getting rid of spreadsheets: it allows to automate tasks that were very manual until now. It is very customizable. And its support team is simply top level!

Cons

They have not yet managed to integrate the information from each of their modules into one big dashboard. It is necessary to go manually to each of the modules to get the full picture of each agent Their reporting is still quite basic, it is not possible to get many insights.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Playvox is an indispensable tool

I can not complain in a general way for me and my colleagues it is satisfactory.

Cons

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Michael from TaskUs

Easy to Use Quality Software

Overall easy to use and a decent option for small to medium sized businesses that need some Quality reporting.

Pros

This software is easy to use and easy to customize. Also includes some native reporting built into it.

Cons

In order to make an adjustment to an audit form, you basically need to create a whole new form which is not ideal for reporting trends.

Ease of use

Response from Playvox

Replied January 2021

Hi Michae! Thank you for your review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution, and we are committed to continuously improving our product.

Excellent software that helps learning

PlayVox is a software where job performance is measured through statistics, training and personalized evaluations by the QA team.

Pros

It is an excellent software and an excellent work tool, intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

I like all the facilities it offers, it is well designed and I don't find anything wrong with it.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Cel from TeamCMP

Great solution for Quality Analysis!

It is a great tool and many of our procedures are based on the features that Playvox provides. We use Playvox to analyze the quality of the interactions of our B2C Customer Support agents. To provide them with feedback, training and coaching. Also to track their performance by using the scorecards.

Pros

Automation of Workloads for Quality and Performance Analysis, it makes it easier for everyone to just go and do what we need to do regularly. Easy to implement and use, very pleasant user experience for agents. The integration with Slack makes it great for the day to day interaction with the agents. Great support team, our experience with them was really great, 10 points for customer success and support! Also very open for feedback.

Cons

We need to be able to integrate the information from each of their modules (Learning, Quality, Coaching) into one big dashboard, and with Playvox it is still not possible. It is necessary to go manually to each of the modules to get the full picture of each agent. Their reporting is still basic, it is not possible to get some of the insights we need.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Cel! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as a leader in the Quality Assurance Category. We're glad Playvox is helping you improve your performance and will continue to have functionalities to make your job easier. Will also take your feedback into consideration for future enhancements!

Caio from Nubank

A great tool for quality reports

Pros

Playvox was a revolution on my team quality check system, we used to work with a combination of sheets and forms that was heavy and not efficient, Playvox made the job faster and gave us an output we could add to our sql base in order to understand those number much better, it made our job faster, more reliable and richer in data.

Cons

Sometimes the system was a little buggy, we had problems with tickets, workloads, and minor issues, most of them were solved when contaction support.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Caio! Hi! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you find our reports valuable. We are working hard to make sure they help you accelerate decision making and performance improvements.

Kyriakos from 5CA

Industry: Computer Games

Playvox review

My overall experience with Playvox is positive and im glad the project went for it as it is easy to use and the data presented in an organized and easy to comprehend manner.

Pros

When we move to Playvox, the transfer was completed fairly easily as the software is easy to use

Cons

Sometimes the disputes do not work as intended creating turbulence in the process of disputing cases.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Kyriakos! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Nader from dotloop

A Feedback Forum to Enhance the Culture and Drive of an Organization

At first I was apprehensive because I imagined another one way street that left the employee feeling stranded. As I was introduced and became familiar with its approach, I found that it's system was aware of the importance that all member's feedback is valuable to the organization as a whole! It really puts the finishing touch on a well run business environment!

Pros

The most relieving aspect of this product is its ability to inspire inclusiveness between the manager and employee. It creates a two way communication street to ensure important ideas are acknowledged.

Cons

Although the functionality and ease of use are solid I would not be opposed to sprucing up the layout and graphics. Visual appeal goes a long way.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Nader! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Michael from Step Up For Students

A terrific way to monitor quality!

Pros

PlayVox allows easy creation/updates of various scorecards for employees; you can create specific goals and values for an overall audit review. For managers, it's easy to monitor your team's progress, offer coaching and feedback (and track coaching results).

Cons

I wish it were a little cheaper per user license; as it stands, most managers share a single login, which makes much more data available to us than we need, so you have to kind of search and keep your own team members together.

Response from Playvox

Replied January 2021

Hi Michael! Thank you for your review. It's great to know how much value Playvox has for you. Your feedback helps us deliver an even better product. We are actively listening to what our customers need and will take your recommendation into consideration

Ana from 5CA

All in all very good

Pros

Having the ability to have templates helps to standardize notations for coaching!

Cons

I wish that filters were set on "all" by default, and not on "month"

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Ana! Thank you for your review! Your feedback helps us deliver an even better product. We are actively listening to what our customers need and will definitely take your recommendation into consideration. I will pass this recommendation on to our product team and they will evaluate this (feature/enhancement). Feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Victor from Nubank

The Quality Monitory Solution

We make quality monitoring more dynamic and automated, facilitating processes and improving our processes and making them more agile.

Pros

PlayVox is a tool that makes our quality processes increasingly efficient and dynamic, bringing good results and possibilities to our continuous improvement efforts.

Cons

There are some functions that are not yet available on the platform. However, even the things that the platform does not cover today, we have the help of a very competent and helpful support team, who is always available to assist us.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Victor! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Katie from NexRep

Love Playvox!

I think Playvox was a great tool that greatly assisted our agents with the knowledge and information needed to excel within their positions. It was also great to be able to post on a community space where we could give encouragement to the team.

Pros

I love the search feature where agents could type keywords and bring up different sources that involved that keyword for user friendly access.

Cons

I wish there were more restrictions for the agents such as posting without approval etc.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Katie! Thank you for taking the time to provide input and share your experiences with us. We are always excited to hear from our customers and want to be sure our Workforce Engagement Management is doing all it can to power your contact center. Feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Syafiq from Foodpanda

Best Quality Tool

This is the best software to ensure the best quality and performance of my team

Pros

We're able to not only monitor our team's quality and performance, but we can also help the team to improve their performance with the coaching function.

Cons

After been using this software for almost 3 years, I have no complain about using this.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Syafiq! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Youssef Hossam from DeliveryHero

Best Monitoring platform for call centers

Pros

Playvox is a powerful tool for monitoring agents and adjusting their skills to meet the company requirements and also it's easy to use as an agent and as an administrator.

Cons

Playvox is perfect but needs a guide for each page and how does the page works as some pages is difficult to understand and how to use for that I had to ask their support to help me. Instead they can put a simple guide for each role.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Youssef Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Samantha from Ibotta Inc.

Playvox

I didn't mind playvox but not sure if I would recommend it

Pros

I loved the Karma Point feature and Engagement feature where employees would ask questions. Other than that this feature was subpar. Could be a lot better.

Cons

It wasn't user friendly at all. Very confusing set up.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Samantha! Thank you for your review! Your feedback helps us deliver an even better product. We are actively listening to what our customers need and will definitely take your recommendation into consideration. I will pass this recommendation on to our product team and they will evaluate this (feature/enhancement). Feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Natasha from Dropbox

My experience with Playvox

My overall experience with Playvox is positive -- we can generate reports to guide our Training team and improve our Customer Support.

Pros

Playvox presents ease to use - the new UI is very intuitive, and I can easily find everything that I want. I've learned how to use the Coaching and Reports lately, and it seems a very powerful tool.

Cons

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Natasha! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Awesome Quality check tools

With Playvox we have decreased in almost a 60% the amount of work/time/resources we were using when quality checks where done manually

Pros

Assuring the quality of the work of agents can be a very time consuming activity and I have struggle to find a solution that really help us in have a track of progress and review in an agile way. These are some of the features that impress me more of Playvox - Allows you to check on tickets way faster than doing manually and faster than other platforms - Very customizable. You can create teams, groups and different score cards with personalized fields. - Very detailed report dashboard with visibility of the whole team and single agent work - Work reminders to quality analyst and visibility of their work and notifications to agents when their work is reviewed - Possibility to review quality analyst work and to implement work calibration -Customer service is very helpful and the Help center have most of the answers you need

Reasons for Switching to Playvox

Easiness to use and better features

Response from Playvox

Replied January 2021

Hi! Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It's great to know it makes your life easier. No wonder why Playvox was recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution.

Shekh from Genex Infosys LTD

Playvox

My experience is good so far . Because of this app I know which section I need work on . It helps me to become a good agent . Thank you .

Pros

I find it really useful , I can see where I need to improve .

Cons

There is nothing I dont like about this software .

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Shekh! Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution, and we are committed to continuously improving our product so it remains intuitive to use and delivers great experience and value for customer service teams.

Emad from Talabat

PlayVox Review

We're using Playvox for submitting our evaluation, coaching, calibration, etc. so it been easy to track the performance for each one in our company, and all of the data are compiled.

Pros

Easy prosses, easy to use, the most feature I would recommend.

Cons

nothing missed all are covered, mostly what you need will be compiled in one page

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Emad! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Monika from Glovo

Playvox is good software to gain experience!

I am solving my problems with remembering procedures. Im a person whos learning by watching something so, its really good to see Your mistakes at examples. Everything is really clear and easy to use. Coaching sessions with Leaders helped me with new procedure and now im getting almost all 100% evaluations. I recomend it to everyone to get better at Your work!

Pros

Thing that i like most is evaluations. This gives me really important knowledge about my own mistakes. It teaches me how to avoid them. Also coaching sessions with leaders are really helpful. I can easily see how i got better (or not better :) ) and we can talk about erasing troubles.

Cons

I think that everything is pretty good but adding more translations would be really usefull. English is not a problem but having Playox in our native language would be great!

Response from Playvox

Replied March 2021

Hi Monika! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as a leader in the Quality Assurance Category. We're glad Playvox is helping you improve your performance and will continue to have functionalities to make your job easier.

Muhammad from mindbridge

the best software

overall best experience

Pros

the best thing is that when we receive an evaluation, an attached email is sent

Cons

everything is fine . nothing is upgradeable

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Muhammad! Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution, and we are committed to continuously improving our product so it remains intuitive to use and delivers great experience and value for customer service teams.

nur haszatul from Delivery Hero SSC

Satisfied with this software

I think this software helps me a lot in describing my performance and my task.

Pros

We can find the quiz or task we wanna do easily by searching or click the column stated. We just have to choose we are from which department and just enroll to start do the quiz. On my point of view, we can barely know the answer after we finish answer each question. The color used is also attractive. Besides, I used this software to check my QA results. We can check our performance by daily, weekly, monthly or else. The graph shown can be easily understood. It helps me checked my performance a lot.

Cons

For me, if I want to dispute my QA results, it's quite confusing. Maybe our person in charge not discovered yet how to used the dispute method

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Nur! Thank you for your review. We're glad our tool is helping you improve your performance. Will also pass your feedback on to our product team so we can improve our disputes feature.

Kdiron from Advantage

It is easy to use for both management and agent

Pros

I love how it is user friendly and easy to manage

Cons

I have no negative feedbacks. The product is good

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Kdiron! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Islam from Talabat

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

The best way to master your Quality processes

Awesome,I do like it , it is the best way to master my quality process and help my business to deliver great customer experience

Pros

The features and it's easy to use and the security as well, The reports, graphs everything is perfect with play vox

Cons

Nothing , I am used to view my playbox on daily basis . there is no bugs while using it

Response from Playvox

Replied March 2021

Hi Islam! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as a leader in the Quality Assurance Category. We're glad Playvox is helping you improve your performance and will continue to have functionalities to make your job easier.

Nikhilesh from Glu

Almost perfect

All good. Smooth and reliable

Pros

Reports at glance. Different categories can be created

Cons

If I have to check real time agent numbers there is no easy way

In app support link

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Nikhilesh! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you find our reports valuable. We are working hard to make sure they help you accelerate decision-making and performance improvements.

Abdullah Ibn from foodpanda

The experience

Overall I would say it has been quite a good experience as I have not come across any issues whatsoever with using playvox. Did find it troubling to have to login every couple weeks or so even though i leave it signed in on my laptop.

Pros

For me as a user in foodpanda I like the fact that the evaluations we get are easy to read. The interface is very user friendly and very easy to learn.

Cons

The fact that there are not too many options or varieties to the interface. While it is easy to use we have to visit too many different tabs for a query. Some people, like me, prefer a more complex interface so that we have more room to explore the whole thing.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Abdullah! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so thanks for giving feedback. I'll pass this on to our product team for future enhancements.

Mohammad from Mindbridge

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Clear and Easy

This is an very easy and understandable application which is showing performance on daily weekly and monthly basis also i can see whole record of performance

Pros

Easy to understand and a beautiful window which makes things perfect

Cons

Nothing in this app which i don't like great all

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Mohammad! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Olga from GA FOODS

Industry: Food Production

EASY TO USE

Pros

Playbox is very useful because it help find any information needed when heling customer also help keep track of my performances .

Cons

at tis moment I'm very pleased with the software

Response from Playvox

Replied March 2021

Hi Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution, and we are committed to continuously improving our product so it remains intuitive to use and delivers great experience and value for customer service teams.

Stacy from GA Foods

Industry: Food Production

Posting on Care Center Page

Pros

Ease of posting things

Cons

Too many posting from the same person can I have a delete button

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Stacy! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Hassan from Mindbridge.co

Bestest software till now date

Overall best and easy to use software with beautiful interference

Pros

Its beautiful Interference and durability with lots of features

Cons

Just lilbit slow and have some bugs but can be better in future

Response from Playvox

Replied March 2021

Hi Hassan! Thank you for the review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as the easiest to use contact center quality assurance solution, and we are committed to continuously improving our product so it remains intuitive to use and delivers great experience and value for customer service teams.

amber from Ibotta

Amazing and easy to use

highly recommend, my supervisors easily review my work, provide attention to detail notes on my completed tasks and allow me to prove my point or sign and approve their grade.

Pros

This software is amazing! There is so much you can do with this software, it is nice that you can select options, and easily navigate through the system.

Cons

there is nothing I would change about this product, honestly it is flawless, smooth, and efficient

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Amber! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

kamel from Teleperformanc

Excellent

Best tool for my job department

Pros

Filtration helps me finding any demanded information

Cons

From my point of view I don't face any issues

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Kamel! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Ahmed from Xceed

Helpful Tool

Pros

This tool is easy to use and very helpful for our business.

Cons

Just "Too many requests" error that appears repeatedly.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Ahmed! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Cibele from cognizant

Usefull

Pros

With this software I can improve my performance by following my metrics.

Cons

Sometimes it takes time to update some data.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Cibele! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Kaitlyn from 24-7intouch

PlayVox Very Simple and Manageable

Pros

I like PlayVox due to it's layout, It is very easy to use and understand. It evens gives you points for logging in, you can always compete against coworkers for the better spot, It makes work motivating. Very pleased with it.

Cons

It doesn't let us know what and how we can earn badges

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Kaitlyn! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Edgard from Teleperformance

PlayBox Review

Great experience! I enjoy it alot!

Pros

The most I like about is that the interface allows checking all details about the QA process, that is very helpful in order to detect improving areas.

Cons

The overall QA score could be more detailed in order to detect improving areas in all QA scores already got.

Response from Playvox

Replied March 2021

Hi Edgard! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Playvox was recently recognized by G2 as a leader in the Quality Assurance Category. We're glad Playvox is helping you improve your performance and will continue to have functionalities to make your job easier.

Natalia from Glovo

Industry: Computer Networking

Recommended software

The software is recommendable, everything is clear and transparent. I am satisfied with the use

Pros

What I like most about this software is its clarity and ease of use. Communicativeness and the way it works.

Cons

Honestly, I haven't found any flaws in this program yet! I hope I won't find it.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Natalia! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Vanlalhruaitluangi from Glu Mobile Inc.

Ease of use

Loving it.

Pros

Navigations are great, and easy to use, meaning it's not complicated. Even for beginners, without any guidance, we can navigate and understand how it works.

Cons

No feature is useless. All good as of now.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Vanlalhruaitluangi! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Amador from Teleperformance

Why I love it

We use it for our QA and works perfectly

Pros

Easy to use, fast and reliable, it has helped a lot when grading performance and eases our weekly grades.

Cons

none so far as it is the best grading toll I have experienced.

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Amador! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Mariam from Glovo

Industry: Restaurants

Playvox

Playvox is very good, program help us to understend our mistakes, i like it

Pros

Good program , good quality , like it , everything is good

Cons

I like everything, and bad nothing, i dont know many english sorry

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi Mariam! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. By the way, your English is great :) I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Playvox Honest Review

Pros

I like how easy and efficient it is to follow up on QA's of my calls and tickets. makes it very easy to reference and list stuff to work on!

Cons

some of the stuff is confusing like ratings. communication platform like messaging and comments seem pretty useless.

Response from Playvox

Replied January 2021

Hi! Thank you for taking the time to provide input and share your experiences with us. We are always excited to hear from our customers and want to be sure our Agent Optimization Suite is doing all it can to power your contact center.

Nicoleta from Playtika

Nice product

Pros

The fact that I kept receiving 100% reviews. Also, it helped me understand better where I have to work

Cons

I didn't like when I was receiving a <100% reviews.

Response from Playvox

Replied March 2021

Hi Nicoleta! Thank you for taking the time to provide input and share your experiences with us. We are always excited to hear from our customers and want to be sure our Agent Optimization Suite is doing all it can to power your contact center. Feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

James Brian from Blueberry Markets

User Friendly

Pros

I love how you can easily use the platform for the first time. Easy access and switching from Desktop to mobile phone is smooth.

Cons

There are times that tabs or pages takes a while to load

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021

Hi James! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you find Playvox to be a powerful and easy-to-use tool to drive your quality management program. We love hearing from our customers, so feel free to reach out with any additional recommendations or feedback at any time!

Best Quality Reports software

Pros

The software is easy to use and smooth , website is divided into sections that guides you through different options

Cons

The website needs more animations for better quality

Response from Playvox

Replied April 2021