• Pros

• "Awesome service, helps me organize inbound and outbound calls and faxes!"

• "I love how i stay logged in when i click on my icon to start our day. The text box is easy to use. The fax feature is awesome"

• "The features are easy to use, they are easy to customize and you can do a lot of changes remotely and through mobile app which is definitely a plus."

• Cons

• "the GUI could use some work. It is easy to use with mtiple folks, could be better"

• "Customer Service is great but sometimes communication with reps can be frustrating but overall they are great."

• "There is nothing negative that comes to mind when considering this product except that I wish it were a bit cheaper. In my opinion, it's still worth every penny."

Browse RingCentral Contact Center Reviews

Katherine L. from Taylor Legal

Great for Small Virtual Law Office

We have a small office without a live receptionist yet we need to have different call routing for each person. I am able to configure the options for any variable (holidays, vacations, etc.).

Pros

Ring Central is very configurable for many situations. We have a small law office with people working remotely so we have different call flows for different people. Ring Central can handle the differences. Also, I love having the app so I can check voicemails directly from my cell device.

Cons

Because of the wide range of ways the call routing can be configured, it is somewhat difficult at the start to determine how to do it. However, Ring Central's customer service is always available and has always been able to help me when I call.

Josiah from Glass One

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Has everything you need at a great price

I had never heard of RingCentral until I started researching VOIP phone systems but now they are my preferred option. Much more affordable than other companies and a lot of options.

Pros

RingCentral is a fantastic option for VOIP phones. The price is one of the most affordable options and it comes with a lot of features that allow for more calls to be directed to the correct lines.

Cons

The customer support team all seems to speak English as their second language which sometimes makes it difficult to get answers to questions.

Reasons for Choosing RingCentral Contact Center

The price was right and they allowed us to do a one month trial to see if we liked the system.

Jessica from New England Hospice

Pros

What I like most about this contact center is anyone that I have spoken with has been extremely pleasant and gone above and beyond to try to get my questions answered. They are very patient and knowledgable.

Cons

What I like least about this contact center is I have had a very hard time getting a hold of our account manager. I was never able to reach him, which had me constantly being transferred around until I was able to get some answers.

Kelly from Taltree Arboretum & Gardens

Industry: Philanthropy

Depends on day for Performance

Overall I guess the system is good. easy to use and even though some days we don't hear phone ring we can always check the app

Pros

It is an easy system to use, I like the fact that we can check on calls from emails and we get alerts. I also like the ability to see faxes. Overall I like the system just wish it would work consistently

Cons

Some weeks everything is great and the phone system is awesome. But then some days we don't get the actual phone call for some reason, it shoes up in the email alerts, but customer thinks we are not answering calls. It is great when it works out

Santosh from The Law Offices Of Hilda Sibrian

Ring Central - Review

- It is a great application overall with ring central.

Pros

- Ring central is very easy to setup and use. - This application has many features like recording, setting up rules for routing calls - This application can be customized to very high extent.

Cons

- The pricing can be made more affordable - They can add more features and limits to the applications

Reasons for Choosing RingCentral Contact Center

- The ability of customization to the application to handle many use cases.

Great for internal communication

Positive overall! Great way to communicate with others you work with who you're not physically with during the day.

Pros

Really great platform for internal company use. I used ring central at the doggy day care facility where I used to work. It was great to be able to communicate with my coworkers in a very fast pace environment where there's a lot going on. Able to search keywords to search for certain things in conversations.

Cons

I don't really have anything bad to say about this platform. It's not the prettiest, but it's simple and that's a great thing.

Big Fan

It has helped me to speed up communication, internally and externally, without having to utilize my personal cell. Love it!

Pros

I love the functionality of this product. Not only can I easily access the normal "office phone functions" (colleague extensions, out of office, call directory, etc.) but now I can text clients and candidates.

Cons

Generally I have no complaints. But, I wish you never had to log into your account online to access things like call logs, greeting admin, etc. I'd like to be able to do it all from the desktop app.

Joshua from ChancoSchiffer P.C.

Very pleased

We have been very pleased with our use. Primarily we use this for faxes, and that has been great. My partner also likes to Text using a ring central number

Pros

This is an industry standard and has all the basic bells/whistles for communication control

Cons

Great tool but has some glitches.

We use this daily and really enjoy it when it is working properly.

Pros

You are able to make calls without a landline and you can send texts to everyone in the company as well as tenants and vendors.

Cons

The system goes down when the internet is having issues unlike landlines.

Robert F. from Kirenaga Partners

Decent product hamstrung by bottom-barrel customer service.

Increased functionality relative to our old provider, Jive.

Pros

Functionality is decent, and covers most of what my business wanted in terms of flexibility and convenience.

Cons

The support is absolutely unacceptable. Transitioning was a major pain, and involved the RC team not adhering to the schedule we agreed on, resulting in my business losing phone coverage and having to scramble. The sales people are competent, but once they have your money you get shoveled through to people who are difficult to communicate with and aren't very interested in anything other than getting you off the phone as quickly as possible. Don't expect any follow-through at all once you're no longer physically on the phone with them, and get ready to be transferred and put on hold without notice. If you go with these guys anyway, make sure to record the name of everyone you speak with, so you can at least call out who's responsible for your bad service when you send through your inevitable complaints.

Guiliana from Brickell Law Group

RingCentral for meetings

Ringcentral meetings give us the opportunity to connect with our clients in an effective way. Also, it s great to use inside our company to connect our offices over the world.

Pros

Ive been using RingCentral at work since I got hired in the Company. For me it has been an important tool since the majority of our clients are contacted via telephone conferences. Also, ringcentral is very helpful for us because we have 2 main locations Miami and Bogota and we use it to comunicate between both offices the entire day. Ringcentral is very helpful in situations in which you need to connect your clients with people in different offices. Even if you dont use the video feature you know who is speaking because the name of the person appears in the entire screen (which is super usefull if you are connected which several persons at the same time). I had also use it via cellphone and it is super easy to use, you only need to call a particular number and then mark the code of the meeting, for me this is important in cases when I have a meeting but Im in the middle of traffic or something similar. Ringcentral also offers you the opportunity to share your screen so everyone in the meeting can see your presentations and you can even give them the control of your screen so they can make changes directly to any document if you need it, we use this feature between the teams in Bogota and Miami and it is super usefull because we can work in several things at the same time.

Cons

I dont have any complaints about this software, for me it has been very helpful.

RingCentral Meetings

RingCentral Meetings is a great software for user-friendly meetings. It's a great way to see everyone is in one place and has the ability to see each other with easy to use meetings.

Pros

RingCentral Meetings is fantastic! We used to use different software for our morning meetings at the company, but since changing our phone system, we have also switched how we have our morning meetings. It is easy to join meetings and be able to mute and share the screen. There is no hassle and is very user-friendly.

Cons

We have had some technical issues with adding in one person's ID and ending up in another meeting room. We have not yet run into that issue recently. But within the last few months, it has happened twice.

Maciej from Maciej Karpeta

Reliable, but a bit dated

Pros

RingCentral is pretty much the same as Zoom so you might expect similar functionality and familiar interface. I've been using it for more than a year now daily for video calls and it's been pretty reliable even for larger calls of 50+ people. Audio/video lags are quite rare and there is an option to call in using phone which solves audio issues completely when they occur. Screen sharing works well, it has support for multiple screens. There's record and chat functionality built in. Apps for mobile devices are offered and work well (I've used the iOS version.) Lately they've added support for Linux, so all desktop operating systems are covered.

Cons

The design feels a bit dated and it the app might be a bit intimidating for users coming from simple video call solutions like Google Hangouts, Skype, or FaceTime. It requires a bit of getting used to, but nothing more that is not present in other enterprise-grade conferencing software.

David from RMAI

Best Product for Business Meetings

Pros

This software has everything for a great cost compared to other providers like Gotomeeting this is better priced and more functionality.

Cons

That you must download the software and you cannot remove the branding.

Kefsere from Ladder Software

RingCentral

Pros

What I like about Ring Central is that at our company we have been able to depend on this. The connection is always stable and calls come through without issues. The best part, is that the voicemails come to my email. If I am out of office, or on lunch, and eager to find out what my voicemails say, I am able to listen to them from my email account. This has been the best part!!!

Cons

Sometimes, in the voicemail message in my email it will show me what the customer has said in text, and other times it does not. Its not too much of an issue, but do wish it was more consistent!

Adria from Brickell Law Group

Easier Communication

It is very friendly and it works with every device, even to make phone calls to the clients.

Pros

This software is very practical when running an officer where your clients are international and so your other office locations. Whenever we need to make a conference meeting, we use this app. Even for conference meetings for the office we have bee using it and it allows you to: send documents, share screen even share the control of your screen, it also has video features. More complete and practical than skype.

Cons

I would not change anything about this software. For us, it has been very practical.

Hayley from Dogwood Hills Communications

Amazing for Remote Workers

RingCentral Meetings is wonderful. They have apps so you can video chat on the go, and it works seamlessly. With RingCentral Meetings and RingCentral Phone, I am able to have a complete office setup with just one device. Love it!

Pros

RingCentral Meetings single handedly lets me do my job from home. Video chat has never been easier, with one code for everyone to join, it's just like we are in a conference room. It even has a feature that will clean up your video appearance, so it's perfection for those no makeup days.

Cons

I honestly cannot think of any cons. I have never had one problem with it.

Brooke from White Slate Insurance

Great for Small Technology Forward Business

Pros

This tool is one of the best tools we use for screen share presentations. The price is included in the phone system we use and is a great package for our small business

Cons

It is reliable and easy to use, therefore I can't think of any cons.

Bart from Sigenics, Inc.

Tier-1 provider with their own backbones in Asia, Europe, and the US.

Pros

RingCentral Office (for Business) is one of the best all-around office communications solutions we've tested. Combining voice over IP (VoIP) with a unified communications software client and dedicated mobile apps, RingCentral delivers all the features businesses need to communicate effectively.

Cons

Fewer options and less depth than others at the same or similar price point. Phones cost extra. Glip tool functionality currently overlaps with RingCentral Meetings so usage of the two can be confusing. Some integration, such as Single Sign-On, issues remain.

Nathan from CareerSource Florida

Industry: Public Policy

Easy virtual meetings

For quick, impromptu meetings and how-to sessions, I love the simplicity of RingCentral Meetings. I use it all the time to show others how to accomplish a task with screen share. It's a big time saver and easy to use.

Pros

RingCentral Meetings offers easy meeting capability. There's nothing fancy here, but if your needs are modest, you can't ask for an easier solution. It integrates wonderfully with Outlook, allowing you to schedule meetings by clicking a button on the Outlook ribbon, and RingCentral Meetings loads all the information you and your participants will need to join (number, meeting URL, etc). Starting a meeting from the app is as easy as pushing a button, and the interface offers screen sharing, chatting, and whiteboarding. There is really nothing beyond that, but if that's all you need, it's simplicity will be welcome.

Cons

Figuring out which screen you are sharing can be challenging when you are using a multiple-monitor setup. And sometimes the app opens several windows with a meeting, causing confusion when trying to locate the meeting controls.

Darci from The Property Shop

Great product for property management call center

Great way for tenants to call in and inquire about rental properties or report maintenance issues.

Pros

Easy to use, instant notifications of incoming calls, all pertinent information included with message, good customer service

Cons

The ability to call customers back from the app has a delay and poor sound quality, so I typically have to write down the number and call them back from a normal line. When I'm away from my desk and only have my personal cell phone, I prefer not to use it because I don't want tenants having my personal information, so this is the only main con.

Halley from Nuvia Water Technologies

Ring Central Meetings is the best!

Pros

The best thing about RingCentral Meetings is how user friendly it is. We conduct weekly sales meetings, team meetings and management meetings from our corporate office and conference in employees across various states and branches. The meeting link automatically copies to the clipboard which I can then send through the RingCentral App.

Cons

I really can't think of any cons. When we experience internet issues then obviously we struggle with RingCentral but that is what happens with VoIP.

Kimberly from DemandLab

Easy Scheduling

With our team being remote and our clients spanning across the country and even internationally, it has allowed us to stay connected at all times, collaborate and share critical information when needed. There is only so much that can be done via email, but video calls provide an opportunity to connect.

Pros

The integration with Google Calendar making scheduling so easy. The description is pre-populated with the call information (links, dial number, etc) which is super helpful. I also like the options it provides when scheduling to allow for passcodes, join with video/no video, or allow others to connect or not connect before host. The features of recording, screen share, annotation, and ability to see and mute participants, I use often to control meetings that are in session.

Cons

Nothing. Overall this too is super useful for our team who is remote.

Jose from Freelance Web Development/Design

Another Cloud Meeting Software

My overall experience with RingCentral Meetings so far has been a good one. I haven't really had any complaints. Im hoping it will be improving a lot more in the future.

Pros

RingCentral Meetings is like an outdated version of Zoom Cloud Meetings because of course it was created by the same people of Zoom. I say it is outdated because with Zoom's new UI appearance, RingCentral looks just like the old zoom. It has the same features as Zoom. I use it when I have meetings with clients or when I teach class. I love it because it is easy to use, I can share the screen with everyone, and I can do many more. I do like the fact that, unlike Zoom Cloud Meetings, I am able to log into my Glimp account from any browser, and I don't necessarily have to download the Glimp application if I don't want to .

Cons

If I would change something about RingCentral Meetings, it would be to increase the time for the people who use free meetings, to make it unlimited. Another thing would be the to make the RingCentral Meetings application and Glimp app into just one application, so everything would be kept together, and there wouldn't be the need for two applications.

Tom from Sunburst Ventures

We have been using Ringcentral for over ten years. We have multiple lines including a fax line.

Pros

Ringcentral has been dependable with quality lines. We have calls coming and going all over the world and the calls sound very clear no matter what the weather at anyone's location.

Cons

I really like everything except I think it is pricey. I like professional and quality products so I am willing to pay extra for the best. I use the fax feature a lot so I need the best product. I did have a few dropped calls but nothing to stop my productivity.

Maria from Verizon

Excellent voice quality

Pros

The ability to have a central office number for all communication and texting is great! It is so helpful to have the app not tied to a single phone, so depending on who is working, they can log in and monitor the office remotely.

Cons

It could be nice to have all of ring central's solutions in one app. I realize they have reason for having them separate, but it would be nice to have them combined so I'm not jumping from one app to another.

RingCentral review

Overall, excellent software. Would recommend for all my teleconferences.

Pros

Expensive software, but by far, my favorite to use. Its a simple interface and pretty easy to call in from anywhere. You can even put up presentations for people to see. This is another popular software that my sponsors like to use, besides WebEx. I would not have any problems with firewalls or internet security.

Cons

Havent had any problems with it so far.

Very functional

Definitely worth using!

Pros

We use this phone software at my job instead of giving us all individual phones for the company. Its easy to find, easy to use and very convenient to have! We call online all the time and it lets us be bale to text and call the clients we need to get a hold of easily. It's hard to miss a phone call too when it's on your computer and it will ring through your headset.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that it will take a long time to give you a notification when someone does text you back. If you are paying attention to your ringcentral you can see the red dot notifying you that someone has texted you back but the actual sound and banner notification is about on a 15 second lag behind it.

Desirae from ClientsFirst Consulting

RingCentral

Overall this is a nice app that is easy to both manage and use. It appears to be quite flexible depending on each company's needs and allows for call agents to pick up those critical customer calls even when they are on the go. Definitely worth a look!

Pros

RingCentral provides the ability to forward your incoming calls to your mobile or office phone and also allows you to answer incoming calls on your computer. Likewise, the mobile and desktop apps allow you to make outgoing calls to customers from various phones and your computer. A very nice touch. This app is simple to use and manage.

Cons

The only issues I had were directly related to lack of internet and mobile service available at my location and in no way is a reflection on the RingCentral application.

Maddie from Kids Therapy Spot

We mainly use for faxing. It is easy to use/navigate; I really haven't had any issues.

Easily send and receive faxes without having to worry about the confidentiality of the information included in the faxes.

Pros

Simple to add contacts. You have the ability to have multiple extensions if needed. It is easy to tell where/who the faxes came from and you can respond simply by clicking on the number or contact it came from. You are able to create a cover sheet when uploading the needed file(s). You can easily tell if the full fax was received because it will show the number of pages that are supposed to have come through.

Cons

A couple businesses have had issues sending faxes to us; but the problem is more than likely on their end and not related to RingCentral. Everything else about the software has worked smoothly.

Melissa from Radiantly You

Ring Central Contact Center Review

Pros

Awesome for small to large businesses - this contact portal has literally grown with our company and is a living-breathing document that is accessible to all of our staff! Seriously awesome!

Cons

I have very little cons to say - granted I love everything Ring Central, but the biggest con is just the "ticket" system and having to rely on a reply from Customer Service when you have an issue.

Jack from Rent North East

Great for video meetings

Pros

RC is generally a great suite of communication tools and RC Meetings does not let it down. It is easy to use, with the ability to send an invite link to other participants and a video recording facility.

Cons

RingCentral is not generally known about by those outside the workplace so I have had to explain to people that they will need to download a new app to use the system.

Integrated RingCentral to my client's website.

Pros

I have integrated RingCentral API to my client's website and added new features like arrange meetings to bring employees , users together with calls and video conferencing . Documentation part of RingCentral API is good , it provides you complete SDKs on different technologies , so I had select the SDKs and also integrated services like call recording , voice emailing , send sms and fax messages. Developer guide of RingCentral is awesome , they have provide step-by-step instructions for specific use case by using online APIs call .

Cons

SDKs and library is complex you must have good developer skills in order to integrate RingCentral API.

Jessica from Think Differently Counseling

Industry: Mental Health Care

great tool for streamlining communication

Ability to text with customers from an office-specific number

Pros

Cons

I would love to be able to mark a text message as unread through the app on the computer. You can do it through the app on a phone, but not if you are using the site or the desktop app. It also be great if you could make notations on messages.

RingCentral allows me to make phone calls from home

Pros

RingCentral can be used at work (via a regular phone) or on an app on my phone so that I have the option of working from home!

Cons

When I get a voicemail, it will show that it was going to my direct extension, however, it went to all of my colleagues on the support team. It's a little misleading when you are trying to figure out who is the best person to call back.

Abraham from Rishavena Home Health Care

Top of the Line Contact Center Software With a Friendly Interface

Utilized this product from Spring 2015 - Spring 2016

Pros

Like other RingCentral products I have used in the past, Contact Center shared the same user friendly, colorful, and intuitive interface that made learning to navigate the software a breeze. The software's ability to integrate with our existing information platforms (e/g/ Microsoft Dynamics) was phenomenal. I had not realized how much of an issue that would have been had we gone with another product until we were already set on RingCentral.

Daniel from JazzHR

Solid VOIP App but not Always Consistent

Pros

Call clarity is really good if plugged into my company's network, I like that I can be on the phone and jump into a screen-share call within a few minutes without having to hangup the call.

Cons

Call clarity is very poor if using the app anywhere other than my main company network. Probably because I am on Wifi, but still a headache if I try to work from home or am out of the main office for the day. Occasionally, the calls that are sent to my team do not always connect to every team member despite everyone being available for the call. Can be frustrating because a few team members are forced to always take the call then instead of spreading the work load as expected.

Bruce from Technology Made Simple

RingCentral - Great tool for virtual meetings and screen sharing

Very pleased. Performance of RingCentral Meetings has dramatically improved from some years ago.

Pros

The ease of setting up and connecting to meetings is outstanding. After deciding what selective applications or screens to share on my PC, I select share and the other party can instantly view my screen or vice versa. Connecting to the URL for the visual portion is a URL click away. I can choose to call in or use the PC audio to connect to the voice call. Multi-user meetings are also easy for everyone to connect to with high fidellity audo and video.

Cons

Not a big issue, but having to drop sharing of one screen to connect to another is annoying. I either should be able to click on another screen that would drop sharing from the previous screen automatically or allow a limited number of multiple screens.

Nathy from firstsupport

I wouldn't have a business without RingCentral

Pros

Trust me I've looked into other companies and no other will deliver like RingCentral.There's never any service interruption and the price is great for our small business and it gives us the flexibility to look as big or small as we want.

Camille from WebMechanix

Gets the Job Done Well

Easy to use, convenient for conference calls and sharing screens

Pros

I don't pay the invoice, I've never needed customer service, and I rarely use video. That being said, I don't think I've ever had a technical issue with RingCentral. It's great for screensharing and conference calls, signal is fantastic. In fact, I downloaded the RingCentral apps for my laptop and iPhone so I can use them remotely. Very convenient!

Cons

The UX is a bit clunky. Sometimes RingCentral creates multiple windows and goes fullscreen, and it takes more than a couple clicks to get things formatted how you want them. Exiting meetings isn't entirely intuitive either. With a few UX edits, I think this tool would be stellar!

Really really good program

Really good experience. It makes screen sharing so easy. I use it to trouble shoot a lot of problems with customers.

Pros

This program is simple to use and streamlined. I love how it is integrated with Glip and the phone provider.

Cons

I just wish it was a little bit easier for the people that I try to run meetings with to start and run it.

Kevin from Hughes & Coleman, PLLC

Industry: Law Practice

Our primary use is toll-free number routing

Pros

It has a lot of options for setting up the routing for voice/fax, good tracking in the reporting, and has been highly reliable with only one small instance of downtime in 6 years.

Cons

It can be a bit awkward to get things configured the way you'd like. The UI isn't always clear about what each option does.

Amazing replacement for tele systems

Fortunately the system is not too hard to figure out - tho sometimes I wonder exactly what it will do that I am NOT using. Great overall - just the training issue.

Pros

Will ring to cell, office, anywhere - can use "office" extension from any location, removes need for fax machine or even a phone line, love the recorded line feature. This system was recommended to me and I recommend it to anyone I can.

Cons

I found the the initial set up training is incredibly awkward. The trainer assumed knowledge I did not have and there was way too much pressure to approve of what they said and did. The entire introductory training program was flawed, in my opinion.

Emily from Reef Tectonics

Industry: Fishery

Work phone without the hassle

Pros

RingCentral is a great way for me to be able to separate business and personal contacts while still using one phone. Rather than carry two phones around, (one for personal use and one for work) I opted to use a phone number through RingCentral for work conversations. It is nice to be able to use a business phone number, so I'm not giving out my personal phone number to customers, but still be able to use my own phone. It's much less hassle than a separate work phone.

Cons

A few things about this app can be confusing. For instance, I have two RingCentral phone numbers that both work for my phone/account, so sometimes I'm not sure which number to give out. Also, sometimes I need to press '1' to answer a call through RingCentral, but other times I don't, and I don't really understand why.

Kenneth from CashParts

Great idea, features are cool but definitely fundamental flaws

Pros

Texting, having the app from computer to cell phone, create groups. There is more to do then you may think you need, until you start implementing them and realize how much more productive it is.

Cons

Customer service is rough to say the least, it takes like 15 minutes just to validate the account and by then your already frustrated before you even address why you called. It is also glitchy on the ring at random times, no idea why and no resolution given so far.

Winnie from Winnie J Luk Law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

Ringcentral Contact Centre/Customer Support is excellent!

The multi-level IVR enhances and connection music elevates the image of my law firm.

Pros

The support staff provided individualized attention to assist with onboarding of the software's many features and resolving concerns.

Cons

I had to find out about the contact centre services myself. My own account manager who was my first point of contact provided little assistance to me after I signed the contract. However, once I connected with the contact centre, I really felt like the team "has my back"

Good call quality, easy screen sharing

Pros

I really think the screen sharing option works great. When collaborating with people in different locations, not only does call and video quality impress but so does the option to scare multiple screens.

Cons

The mobile app does not work a effectively as the desktop version.

Kamaldeep Singh from Mobiltec satellite services

One of the best software

The best thing I like about ring central is I do not miss a single call from my office even when I am not on my desk. Call forwarding option on ring central gives me power to do other work in my office without any problems

Pros

Call forwarding option, customer service and notifications directly on my cell phone are biggest pros of this software

Cons

Its works great but once or twice a week it shuts itself down with red lights on, we have to reboot our phones everytime when this happens but overall it is satisfying

Amanda from Palmetto Women's Center

We use ring central for our center phone system. It is very easy to use and user friendly. We like i

Pros

Cons

i don't have any complaints about this system. it works well for me and i enjoy using it. I was sceptical at first and do not feel that way at all now.

Juan from Acevedo & Associates LLP

Ring Central connecting with clients

It allows that the branches of the company be connected and to connect with clients abroad the US

Pros

Considering that the company that I work for has clients in different countries, this software allows you connect with them

Cons

In some countries, there is no a phone number to connect