• Pros

• "I love how easy it is to use, and if I run into any issues, customer service is very helpful in resolving the issue."

• "User friendly....great support...completely customizable....Scalable to any size operation"

• "It is very user friendly. The window tiles are easily adjusted to your liking."

• Cons

• "Sometimes a little slow but Customer Service impressive"

• "It does go down from time to time, but not often enough to complain."

• "Wish I could mass text. Software takes a bit of preparation to set up email stream, etc. but is overall user friendly."

Browse VanillaSoft Pro Reviews

Melissa from West Coast Call Center Inc

Appointment Setting & Prospect Management for the professional

Pros

Responsive and knowledgeable internal customer support and top notch staff interactions. Google calendar integration allows you to set appointments with confidence that the representative (external agent) will be available for them! Automatic timezone allocation for prospect records which allows appointments to be set for representatives who operate nationwide with no manual accounting for timezone needed; the software is nearly goof proof in calendaring considerations. Unlimited projects allowed and robust customization ensures that every project/marketing campaign is uniquely set up to meet your company or client's needs. I really appreciate the ability to customize result codes and the fact that you are not regulated to rigid categories or outcome processes. Each result can trigger multiple functions and this gives the administrator the power to control and maintain appropriate routing of prospects with minimal user effort. A decent dashboard system and intuitive reporting creation.

Cons

My top complaint has to be with the WYSIWYG editor for scripts and email templates, it is sufficient. However, in the NEW VS interface pasting text with from Google Docs or Word invariably produces an error (complete hang on selecting that script, only fixable by reverting to previous version interface) if the document was over a page long, unless pasted as plain text. Even if the original document has all formatting removed prior to copying. I would greatly appreciate a fix for this and support for pasting simple formatting options without errors.

Jeremy from Service

SDR Sales Simplified

We use this product for cold calling and setting appointments. Works great. Let’s you script calls, setup sequences, and automate workflows. Allows reps to focus on the quality of the conversation because everything else is automated. Our SDR team would not exist if we would not have implemented VanillaSoft. Dump leads in and get to work.

Pros

Allows for SDR sales automation, custom rules and workflows, and gets results.

Cons

Could be prettier, I suppose. I’m being picky here - it’s great at what it does.

Rebecca from B2B only

Where's the App and Pause Calling?

Should have more portability (create an app) for those on the go and better functionality. Lose the browser only.

Pros

Easy to use for end user. Open platform and superior navigation/disposition functions. Easy to add tagged fields to pull data in a variety of ways.

Cons

No stand alone apps for android, iOS, pc or mac. Just browser functionality. Cannot pause calling (for reporting). If agents stay logged in on their browser it acts like active hours. No way to adjust have to manually adjust reporting.

Scott from United Benefits Partners

The ultimate "Phone" prospecting tool for businesses

Overall, this is my "go to" system. I wish it was a little cheaper but it does what we need it to do and it does it very well! If you work in this system every day, it will make you successful! Hit the start button and go!

Pros

I have used this system on and off since 2009 and it's come a long way since then. I keep going back to it because it does the main important things very well. Also, I've had telemarketers try two other systems and they all loved Vanillasoft the most. In fact, after deciding to go with a cheaper option, they would come back to me and ask if we could use VS again. Including my son who just told me yesterday that he always loved Vanillasoft because it took the guesswork out of the picture and only showed you one lead at a time. I think that's one of the main benefits. 1. It puts one lead in front of you at a time. It eliminates the question "who should I call?". 2. It doesn't let you think too much or waste time. 3. The follow up system works great. Meaning, it's easy to leave a note and schedule a call back whether its using the calendar feature or using the dispositions that automatically put the lead back in your que at a predetermined date. Either way you do it, I always felt completely confident that once I finished with a lead that it would come back to me at the appropriate time without me having to think about it. That's huge! 4. The activity dashboard is awesome. It tells you how many dials, conversations, appts, length of time spent on calls, etc. It really puts all the data right in front of you. 5. Emailing and Document Library: Email right from the system using templates and store docs. Very Easy! 6. Hands down, best customer service in the business!!!

Cons

Price: For the first user its going to cost you about $200 if you want all the features. $100 for the basics and then $30 for auto-dialing, $30 for their phone and $30 to record and store calls. Every other user is $80 for the basics + $90 for the rest. So, two users with everything will cost you about $370 a month. With that said, I always go back to it. So, better to spend money on something that will get you results. Reports: They are great and endless... just wish they were easier to put together. It takes some time to really understand how to generate them. Also, wish they had automated reports that once you set up, they just get emailed to you everyday. Integrations: This is a phone marketing system with "some" email capabilities. It's not going to do social or look up lead data etc... I wish it would integrate with other email marketing systems like constant contact. It does tell you when someone opens an email if you're in the lead... but it doesn't tell you how often they opened and I don't believe it lets you call just the people who open your emails. It might but I'm not sure how if it does.

Reasons for Choosing VanillaSoft Pro

Vanillasoft is for prospecting! I believe picking up the phone and calling people is still the best way to grow a business.

Scott from BenefitMall

VanillaSoft is Essential to our Success

Our Lead Management team of 13 reps uses VanillaSoft as our primary CRM in setting appointments for a sales team of over 100 located throughout the United States. The following VanillaSoft features are keys to our success: Auto dialing with VOIP – allows us to make over 65,000 dials each month with minimal loss of production time from our reps. Quality and connection of calls are excellent. Branch Scripting- provides easy transition for our new hires to feel comfortable and prepared to handle objections. Google Calendar (appointment setting) – This is one of the most valuable features to our team because it allow us to view our external sales agent’s calendar in real time reducing the chance for double booking appointments. Salesforce Integration – Using VanillaSoft’s Salesforce integration our Marketing department has pushed over 400,000 leads to VanillaSoft and continues to update VanillaSoft with new web leads daily. All activities (calls, appointments, emails, etc..) generated in VanillaSoft are instantly uploaded into our Salesforce platform for lead tracking and reporting to our Sales team and Sr. Management. Support – There is NO better support team. This team works tireless to insure they respond to your my support ticket with a one call resolution. Their engineers were instrumental in the VanillaSoft - Salesforce integration by demonstrating their extensive working knowledge of both VanillaSoft and Salesforce with our Salesforce Dev team. This experience and willingness to get and stay engaged made for a smooth and fast integration.

Chandelor from USHEALTH Advisors

Support unlike any other of its kind!

All our information is available in one place. I can see every time a client has been contacted, by who, how long the conversation was, any notes; I can call, set appointment, import leads, and have multiple scripts for everything. There's nothing as comprehensive as this system.

Pros

It would be easy to list 100 reasons why VanillaSoft is such a wonderful system and there's truly not another that compares - but the biggest pro is absolutely in the support team. I am on a first name basis with all of them; I have called more times than I can count and not once have I had a poor experience. They are always there to help me wrap my head around the problems and truly utilize VanillaSoft to do everything my company needs! I can't thank them enough for everything they do.

Cons

It's hard to think of something to list in the cons. It would be nice if I could set things for less than 15 minutes apart - maybe choose any time, but it's so inconsequential it's hardly worth listing

Seini from Salt Lake Community College

Using VanillaSoft in Higher Education

We are very pleased with VanillaSoft. We were struggling to keep track of our work, analyze our efforts, but this has allowed us to see the data more clearly and constantly pivot or adjust as needed to ensure we meet our goals and outcomes.

Pros

It acts like a CRM for our program in tracking our students and ensuring that we are identifying those who are at risk and most likely need our support the most. The ability to customize the tools according to the numbers we track, and also have the dashboard to encourage healthy competition is bar none to any existing software we have access to.

Cons

We have thoroughly enjoyed VanillaSoft. There's nothing that we haven't liked about it. The ability to customize their tools provides us leverage to automate and streamline.

Cynthia from Marketing Management Group

Great tool for contact centers who need a dialer integrated with CRM.

Greater outbound call efficiency, true CRM features and easy access to call recordings.

Pros

We can support multiple clients and multiple campaigns. Does great job keeping each program separate. Call recordings are easy to access by campaign, agent and lead status. KPI metrics are also easy to find and you can create custom data queries and save them for future use.

Cons

If you need inbound call center features, I highly recommend you select Ring Central as the VoIP partner to integrate with VanillaSoft.

Brian from Horizon Life Insurance Services, Inc.

VanillaSoft has made my business more enjoyable than it already was!

Our business is much more efficient and lead conversion is much higher than it was prior to using.

Pros

I like that I never have to look at a calendar and/or constantly have reminders pop up. The que based routing always gives me the most important call to make at the right time.

Cons

I do not like the pop up window I get each time a scheduled call back come up. It is assumed with the software that each time a call is routed that it needs to be called, so the pop up is confusing to me and time consuming.

Briana from Change3 Enterprises

Better then most

I was surprisingly impressed after my first use of VanillaSoft as I expected it to be like most other solutions I have used with numerous bugs and needed updates. I was able to easily identify where I needed to go for things I needed and also track my daily and overall performance along with my team. In the case of any issue it seems to always get resolved fairly quickly which helps set it apart. Overall I feel the platform is better then most.

Pros

Being able to access all parts of the platform from a single drop down. Also I like having view into my own as well as others on my team KPI's on one dashboard.

Cons

Calls not automatically recording when moving to next call in que. If the call button is not in green it has not recorded and it should automatically. This causes you to have to hang up then restart call.

August 2015

Melissa from West Coast Call Center

August 2015

VanillaSoft Pro CRM robust and easy to administrate

Pros

The company is extremely responsive to customer needs and support requests. When I started my company I needed a scalable CRM with a calendar solution for outside sales reps. Vanillasoft fit the bill in all respects for our niche utilization and blew all other options out of the water in terms of ease of configuration and use. Initially there wasn't an option to auto sync calendars with outside software. About six months after I submitted this as a suggestion, we had a working gmail synchronization capability at no development cost to us.

Cons

I am going to ignore the obvious inconvenience that is inherent to hosted services infrequent but nevertheless frustrating slowdowns or communication errors with the hosted server. The only actual disappointment I've had is also something I am sure this is a common problem across all vendors of SAAS solutions: updates and changes. While I love the constant effort at increasing functionality and streamlining usability, I simultaneously hate updates because my user base finds learning new procedures on the fly very challenging. There were several updates that affected my users which came as a surprise with no warning before or change log notification after. We had a few frantic hours of complete chaos. Also due to our company structure Vanillasoft is our sole avenue of completing work and we use the majority of its features quite intensely, so naturally if there is a bug in the new features... I will be the one to find it. There is however an upside at the end of this which supports what I said earlier about responsiveness. After requesting some kind of upgrade notes, all future upgrades have been well documented in advance. The most recent large scale remodel has the ability to switch back and forth between new and old versions and this has given me the ability to prepare my users for the inevitable permanent change over to the newest iteration.

Robyn from Harvest Data Corporation

Best B2B CRM for Outbound Lead Generation

VanillaSoft is my secret weapon! My teams are significantly more productive than they were on any other CRM software, and VanillaSoft is absolutely intuitive, requiring less than 15 minutes of training for new reps.

Pros

I have used several CRMs, but VanillaSoft is exactly the software I would create if I made B2B CRMs for a living! It allows my reps to see both the prospect they are calling, and the other contacts in the company, simultaneously, so that they can easily ask for another prospect if they are unable to reach the original target. It gives my reps powerful insight into the company they are calling, and allows them to make independent decisions about who to call next. Of course, these features can be limited if your lead generation model is different. The software is easy to set-up (less than two hours), takes about five minutes to train callers, and then you are up and running with very little investment in time. I highly recommend that any company looking at B2B CRMs take advantage of the free trial and explore how VanillaSoft can enhance your business processes. You will marvel at how simple it is to use compared to any of its competitors!

Cons

The software could use a bit more power in its integration capabilities and reporting, but I appreciate that they stay focused on the core objective of keeping my reps productive!

Eric from ECN Enterprises

Good dialer solution but needs a database backend

Business problems solved: How to cost effectively and easily create, manage and execute outbound programs Benefits: Competitive pricing, simple functionality

Pros

Easy to set up new campaigns and easy for callers to make dials. VOIP is decent quality and VS doesn't charge anything for the calls regardless if they are domestic or international. Recording feature is a huge benefit but they are only saved for a limited amount of time and there have been times when a call was not recorded despite the fact that recording was enabled for that campaign and that disposition.

Cons

When a call has a positive result, VS should have a database on the back end that allows positive results to flow automatically into a specific client location or folder for client management purposes. Reporting is extremely difficult to customize and exporting lists from VS results in nearly 100 unneeded columns being added. Recording feature is a huge benefit but they are only saved for a limited amount of time and there have been times when a call was not recorded despite the fact that recording was enabled for that campaign and that disposition

Kent from Plantation Products LLC

Industry: Wholesale

Revolutionized our organization

VanillaSoft has eliminated many problems such as: -multiple calls to one prospect from different callers -calling existing customers as prospects -time wasting manual reporting -lack of caller activity visibility

Pros

VanillaSoft streamlines our selling efforts and has completely revolutionized the way we run our company. We've gone from literally using printouts, excel sheets etc to manage our accounts and prospects to everything being through VanillaSoft. VanillaSoft has made us more efficient in calling, reporting, closing new business, pretty much every area of our company has improved by using VanillaSoft.

Cons

There are not many things I dislike about VanillaSoft. Anytime I have a problem, their customer service is very responsive and helpful, and they even take your suggestions for new features and are constantly rolling out improvements.

Reasons for Choosing VanillaSoft Pro

VanillaSoft offered the most complete package, and the easiest to use CRM by far. Most callers are running smoothly in a matter of a couple hours. No redundancy. Affordable. Autodial is huge.

Olivia from Wind River Marketing

Easy to use and many features to serve all of my needs

I know it may seem silly, but I am not a huge computer person even though my job is working on the computer, so I am really grateful that VanillaSoft is so clear to follow. Learning something new doesn't take long, and that's not because I'm a savant. It's because the software is so very user-friendly. There are many features that make my work easier, and make things easier for the company. I rarely have any problems, but on the occasion that I have had to contact customer support, they respond solve the problem swiftly, even if the problem is my own fault.

Pros

I use the admin side more than the user side, but both are easy. I work with the contact management, deduping, intellective routing/filters, and email features the most.

Cons

The deduping feature can be irritating because the quick select is lacking in options, so often I have thousands of duplicates and I have to go through and select the ones I want deleted one at a time. It takes FOREVER.

Britt from Theater Direct Inc.

Very good lead management - calendar functionality could be improved.

Vanilla Soft is an easy-to-use lead management program that has smooth integration of outside applications, a wealth of flexibility in their templates, and (with some improvements) is a contender for a top choice in lead-management systems.

Pros

This is an extremely easy-to-use interface with lots of flexibility to add client information. It connects the end use (employee) and the client in an easy and reliable way - even when involving outside applications. The templates seem flexible and open for a lot of customization.

Cons

The calendar function is lacking in options. There needs to be a drag-and-drop OR drop-down function in Calendar view that allows the end user (employee) to easily reschedule calls without re-resulting them. the calendar should have work-top options so meetings and other office-related things can be scheduled within the calendar. The form tabs should be able to be duplicated within the same lead. Once the form is created and approved by the administrator the end user (employee) should be able to create duplicates of the same form. This would eliminate the need to create duplicate leads in order to access the same form twice.

Erik H. from Southwest Minnesota State University Foundation

High value product for higher ed call center

Overall, very reliable software that allows us to run our call center completely paperless. Tools available for supervisors to monitor caller productivity are really important to running an efficient call center. Minimal training allows callers to feel comfortable with the software soon after calling. Focus is then on securing gifts from donors.

Pros

Really easy for student callers to use. New layout is very functional and straightforward; doesn't require much training to learn. Provides the right features without cluttering the dashboard. Call scripting is simple and effective, reporting functionality is robust, workflow/routing allows for segmentation and efficiency.

Cons

Email client is a bit difficult to use and doesn't have a very modern look to it. Occasional service outages hamper productivity, but this is not often.

Janene from West Coast Call Center

Very easy to use. Love the routing options.

It makes my job easier every day. I can track production on accounts, I can track sales prospecting. Can run various reports which I do both weekly and monthly. I love Vanilla Soft.

Pros

routing options, dashboard layout, able to customize. We can send out information on behalf of our clients which is awesome, but then it will also route that record to the front when the email gets opened. This is a great benefit we sell to our clients.

Cons

I would like to be able to note a record with having to terminate it. There are times when a client has synced their calendar to ours and this will sometimes block us from being able to terminate a record and I have to go in on the admin side and add a note that way. Too time consuming.

Penny from Wind River Marketing

Industry: Environmental Services

This is the one CRM that everyone can use AND increase your productivity!

I get more accomplished every day with Vanilla Soft because of the way the leads flow seamlessly. I can make so many more calls and send out more emails and have all the information I need right at my fingertips. I would recommend this product to anyone, no matter what level of computer proficiency they have.

Pros

I have not used a software program that is this easy to use. It literally took me about 15 minutes to get the hang of it. You can send emails with2 clicks (you choose the appropriate email). You click to call, you can input information, close the lead and another one pops up! This program keeps track of your progress throughout the workday. You see where you are spending your time. I love this program

Cons

The only thing I don't like it that only one record is displayed at a time. I am on the phone all day and I have cold-called the same person twice. Of course, there is a feature that shows a list of the calls I have made but you must click the one you are looking for and I think it could be more streamlined.

Brian from Education Affiliates

Get's the job done with ease

with the ability to integrate with our existing systems and auto-generated email and SMS messages, we feel we are more effective at reaching every lead by their preferred communication method.

Pros

Vanillasoft allows us the ability to customize our experience to meet any need that might arise. It's easy to configure auto-updates and auto web-leads and that keeps our info up-to-date and allows us to reach our interested lead very quickly.

Cons

Auto-dialing configuration if you don't use their phone system can be tricky. We are using internet explorer since Chrome doesn't have TAPI support. We are, however, hoping to switch to VS provided phone system which would further improve our experience.

Lois from Fresh Flow Direct Marketing

Essential for our business

We have used VanillaSoft since the early days of the business and it has helped us to maintain exceptional levels of productivity.

Pros

It is very user friendly and provides intelligent info and feedback on reporting for our clients. The layout is very simple yet effective. It is significantly better than any other CRM we have seen.

Cons

We currently have to export full databases but it would be helpful to extract based on calling days. Also the routing filter update means now call backs show up on 'available contacts' but these would not all be due to be called now and are therefore not actually available.

Carrie from Sales Prospecting Group, Inc.

VanillaSoft has been a great tool to help us manage our call center.

VanillaSoft has been a great tool to manage our prospecting efforts and coordinate communication with prospects.

Pros

The user interface is easy to navigate and understand. There are great features/functions that increase our productivity. We are able to integrate extra marketing touches, like emails and efaxes into campaigns that our callers can initiate with the click of a button.

Cons

Since we work with multiple client campaigns it is sometimes challenging to integrate with their CRM. I'd like to see API integrations for additional CRMs. They are in beta tests with Zapier, which should help.

Steven from USHEALTH Advisors

By far the most crucial tool in the success of my business.

Maximum efficiency, assists in organization, allows for multiple points of contact inside a small time frame, allows me to work with multiple clients simultaneously.

Pros

My favorite thing about VanillaSoft is that this platform allows me maximum efficiency, but requires minimal effort. It is an incredibly easy tool to use, and keeps me very well organized. Unlike other systems I've used in the past, VanillaSoft is a great value, and definitely worth the investment.

Cons

There was a time or two that I've observed the same lead being worked by two agents in our office at the same time, but I'm almost certain this was user error - not a malfunction with the software. Unless there's a way to program the cue to bypass a lead that is being worked, I have no complaints.

Joe from Visit Intel

VanillaSoft Integration with Visti Intel . Visit Intel is a B2B website visitor intelligence tool.

Setting up this integration enabling click through tracking is a self-service process done by the end user of VanillaSoft and takes less than 5 minutes. Note : VanillaSoft users can use this integration even if the Visit Intel code is NOT on their website. Of course it is best to also have the Visit Intel code on your website but that is not a requirement. To fully understand the journey of someone who clicks on a link and then clicks other pages on your site…it is recommended that Visit Intel be deployed on your website. Please visit https://visitintel.com/ or sign up for a trial at https://visitintel.us/trial/

Pros

VanillaSoft CRM has the ability to notify a user when a “sent email” from VanillaSoft was opened by a recipient.

Cons

VanillaSoft does NOT report back to the sender of a sent email if any URL links (calls to action) within that email were clicked by the recipient. Visit Intel Solution: To improve that VanillaSoft email functionality we developed a solution leveraging both the VanillaSoft API and the Visit Intel Short URL logic. Now when VanillaSoft integration with Visit Intel is enabled…Emails sent from VanillaSoft that contain URL links can be tracked by the sender when they are clicked by the recipient. As the URLs in those sent emails are clicked by the recipients….VanillaSoft users will receive an automatically generated Visit Intel Site Alert detailing the VanillaSoft email recipient’s activity, listing their company name and contact information, so the sender (VanillaSoft user) can take any necessary action.

CHRISTINE from Wind River Marketing

Vanilla Soft Review

I am a user, not an administrator, so my over all experience in the last 5 years has been great. IT is reliable, safe and easy to use.

Pros

What I like most about this software is how easy it is to use. The concept is straight forward, and the reliability is key. I have used this software for over 5 years and very rarely have any issues. I am not a software wizard, and I have had no problems learning all the ins and outs.

Cons

What I like least about this software is sometimes it can be slow or stall. But that is with all CRM programs.

Aaron from Bucknell University

Calling Alumni Made Easy and Efficient with VanillaSoft

I am enabling my school to reach out to numerous alumni, document their experiences and giving and provide meaningful feedback to Bucknell. I have enjoyed being able to speak with a diverse set of individuals, without any technical difficulties, in a short time thanks to VanillaSoft.

Pros

I like the simple interface that VanillaSoft uses. I use the software to call alumni of my school and being able to learn the ins and outs of it was easy due to its user-friendly design. I rarely have to touch my keyboard, only needing a mouse to make calls, mark calls according to how they went, etc, This saves time and enables me to call a large number of alumni in a productive manner.

Cons

While there are not many aspects of VanillaSoft I dislike, one component of the software that could be improved is the number of choices made available to me when detailing what happened on a phone call. For example, I would like to have more options to choose from when explaining why someone may have decided not to donate that would not require me to have to manually type it out. Additionally, not being able to process credit card donations within the software itself can require me to engage in duplicitous actions, but other than that, VanillaSoft is great!

Jennifer from TIP

User friendly & so many features!

Easy to see where all leads are in the process. Can see which emails have been opened and may be most effective

Pros

I like that Vanilla Soft keeps all my leads organized and helps me to schedule appointments easily. Never miss a scheduled call or double book with this system. All appts are easy to see. Arrange views by day..week..month. send out auto emails for specific results!

Cons

Only downside is if you have a call run over into another time slot. That other call may not pop up after so you nay may miss a scheduled call.

Eddie from Accelerated Tax Solutions

User Friendly CRM for Sales Lead Management

VanillaSoft allows for a very user friendly experience in managing sales leads, maintaining email records and notes, and sending contract to potential clients.

Pros

The software is very user-friendly and easy to navigate. The advanced search function is critical when sorting through a large volume of clients. This is the perfect CRM for over-the-phone or inside sales and I would definitely recommend it.

Cons

The overall aesthetics could use some work; also some of the navigation is confusing. Aside from these, no other issues.

David from SalesRoads

Just What Inside Sales Teams Need

VanillaSoft is the perfect solution for Inside Sales teams that need to make lots of calls everyday. Unlike other solutions it is built for power dialing and makes our teams drastically more efficient. VanillaSoft elegantly programs their system to make things intuitive and easy to use. As a result, our team can easily learn how to use the system without extensive training. Overall the simplicity of VanillaSoft allows our team to focus on selling instead of navigating their CRM.

Pros

Easy to use with the right features you need to make sure your inside sales team is being as effective as possible!

Ray from Lead Express

Great business development tool for fast contact

It is a good system overall, despite lacking timely support.

Pros

Visibility of pertinent information on a contact is great, including other contacts at the same business.

Cons

Customer service is not great. There's a number of things you can't do yourself on the platform, such as changing attachment library size - 20MB is certainly not enough for a large agency with many clients and campaigns. We have called and emailed a number of times and has now been over a month with no response.

Paul from SalesRoads

We find that VS provides a very robust solution. Great data capture, call routing, and dispositions

Improved productivity of our callers and better data capture. It's cost effective, and Support is terrific!

Pros

Ease of customization, ease of use, and clean & clear reporting. Ease of adjustments and the ability for users to record copious information about the contacts.

Cons

Sometimes latency issues restrict our ability to be proficient, but that also results from the Internet Routing, not necessarily the platform. VS has recently upgraded their hardware and we have seen awesome improvement.

Natosha from Bucknell University

Beats all other higher-ed specific fundraising softwares

The ability to customize and manipulate our data was the main selling point for us and this software. This software was a leading contender against all the other well-known higher-ed fundraising software.

Pros

When we were searching for a new phonathon software, we looked into all of the well-known higher ed fundraising platforms. None of them had the capabilities and powers that VanillaSoft offered. In VanillaSoft, we have full control of our data - we can easily update, manipulate, and report on everything we do. The customization is one of the biggest benefits for us. We can literally add fields as necessary, at any time.

Cons

Since it's a sales-based software, we don't have as much "control" over our calling pools. The software doesn't tell you exactly how many prospects will be released at certain times.

Good value overall for what we pay for

All in one CRM, Dialing solution with a decent voip solution.

Pros

There is alot of flexibility within the vanillasoft platform, from using there built in emailing and text messaging to managing sales reps phone extensions. Coupling that with there partner connect me voice for local touch dialing, call routing and inbound call handling it has made our reps more productive.

Cons

The admin interface is a bit daunting for a standard manager with little technical expertise. Cant blacklist calling specific states instean have to use a workaround with setting call times outside of normal dialing times..

Jeff from Florida Indian River Groves

An affordable call center solution designed to increase sales

Pros

Offers all the features we were looking for: recorded voicemail drop, SMS, email automation, and a full range of reports on user statistics. The Vanillasoft customer support team is one of the best I've ever encountered - in any industry and for any product.

Cons

Additional video walk through (for users and administrators) would be helpful. This would help reduce the time necessary to bring new team members up to speed

John from Homebase USA

Top notch software for outbound telemarketers!

Ability to manage multiple outbound calling campaigns simultaneously, with flexible scripting, data capture and reporting capabilities.

Pros

VanillaSoft is extremely flexible, easy to use and has terrific scripting and reporting capabilities. It is compatible with several VOIP softphones and is ideal for any outbound calling campaign.

Cons

The system occasionally lags and there are sporadic system outages. Support personnel are sometimes hard to reach.

Joseph from Education Affiliates

VanillaSoft Changed our Business

We have used VanillaSoft at Education Affiliates for almost 7 years. VanillaSoft has been a huge asset for us. It reduced our response time for internet inquiries to 8 seconds! The support team at VS is amazing. They are responsive to our needs and they treat us like partners in our business goals and objectives. VS is very easy to use and can be set up for most businesses in a day. I cannot say enough about how happy we are with VanillaSoft!!!

Ben from Flame Insurance

VanillaSoft Makes Sales Easy

Awesome customer support.

Pros

You can add a custom script for your sales people to use. You can write prewritten emails and texts that get sent out with the click of a button. It connects directly to Gmail for Business. It has a great calendar feature. Offers VOIP and Texting. The click to call makes it easy to call leads.

Cons

You can only see one lead at a time. Don't offer MMS texting.

Connie from NationWide Telemarketing, Inc.

I have been using VanillaSoft for over 5 years. Their product is wonderful!

Helps keep projects organized. Call recording is vital for my clients. Reports are easy to export and send to clients at the end of the week.

Pros

The system is very user friendly! It is easy to get a new rep up and running with in a day. The support team is easy to work with and always willing to help.

Cons

I have had no problems. Anything I need done, if I ask support, they show me a way to do it. They are always helpful.

lisa from TRICOR

Industry: Government Relations

Very user friendly

VanillaSoft is used to manage sales leads. We are in a remote location who is working from a different time zone than the corporate office. However, this software is versatile and easy to manage no matter where your agents are located.

Pros

This software is very user friendly. Our agents adapted to this software quickly and needed just a few moments of training before they were all hands on! The layout is simple which makes managing the sales leads even easier for an agent!

Cons

If there was one dislike it would be the slowness (at times) which was probably linked to updates that needed to be installed.

Reasons for Choosing VanillaSoft Pro

Our business partner chose this program because it was easy to integrate with their current sales management system.

Jessika from WC3

Easy system to use for marketing

I have used VanillaSoft for several years for marketing and advertising. I love the ease of uploading potential client information and marketing lists.

Pros

It's a super easy system to navigate and I love that it is web based, so that I am able to use this marketing tool from anywhere. I also love that I am able to toggle from previous updates.

Cons

So far I don't have any complaints with using VanillaSoft.

Nathan from Blue Knight Pool Service

My top choice

My experience with VanillaSoft has been exceptional., definitely 4.5 stars. Once they get their support time down it would definitely be a 5 star product. Keep up the amazing work VanillaSoft.

Pros

The platform has amazing reporting features all very attractive in one of the easy to access dashboard. With click to call, automatic recording and all prospect information on one screen with full history I have to say it is better then any other platform I have used.

Cons

I have to say the down fall is at times due to high demand, support can be a bit of a pain as the wait time may be more than just a few minutes and then getting the functionality of platform up and going again can be longer. This is typical however, it can cause an impact on performance with not having lead information. My only other issue is the recording function does not always automatically record, I will have to hang up and recall to enable recording.

Hollie from MMG

VanillaSoft is incredibly user friendly and easy to learn.

Trackability

Pros

The ability to easily extract data from the system with many different metrics. Ease of use. Dashboard overview showing how my users are doing.

Cons

Sometimes the query builder can be a bit slow. It would help if I could highlight each metric when building the query and apply all of them at once instead one at a time.

Great Customer Support

Great customer support makes up for any lack of features or the difficulty of using VSoft after transitioning from Salesforce

Pros

The Customer Support is excellent. My small company has no in house CRM administrator, so I have to figure issues out myself. Without VSoft phone support I'd be in trouble.

Cons

I'm used to Salesforce and the thing that is most difficult for me with VSoft in comparison is pipeline management and forecasting. These functions may exist and I just don't know how to use them.

Brett from Everlasting Capital

Outstanding Business Sales Tool

I really enjoy using VanillaSoft daily as it brings joy to my job and the clients I work with. I have developed countless relationships with many business owners and helped them out by offering my services to them all thanks to VanillaSoft. Without the tool I would not generate the leads necessary for my business as well as for the owners out there working incredibly hard to better their businesses.

Pros

I enjoyed the accessibility and organization that Vanillasoft presents me every day. It's easy to follow up with clients and also stay organized alongside the tasks I need to complete daily. I have developed so many outstanding relationships through Vanillasoft that I am forever grateful I starting using the program and helping business owners daily!

Cons

I dislike the automatically email send feature that we have set in place when emails are entered under a UCC's contact information. When emails are automatically sent after I press NOA or LVM it is very unprofessional and spamlike to our potential clients who we are trying to pursue business with.

Casey from US Health Advisors

Vanilla Soft is very easy to use and helps me to the most efficient I can be.

The ease of this product helps me be most efficient with my time and reach as many customers as possible.

Pros

I like that it is so easy to use that even the most technically challenged people can use it. There are so many options that we are constantly finding new ways to be productive with Vsoft.

Cons

Unfortunately, our material being sent through VSoft gets spammed pretty easily . Also, our emails get spammed as well. We have to constantly change material to make sure it reaches our clients.

Sarah from California Institute of the Arts

Efficient Tool

Pros

Makes phonathon a much smoother, faster, more efficient and user-friendly operation for callers and potential donors. Lovely customer service team and an adaptive and pretty intuitive space.

Cons

Wish there were more custom features and more included in the base price. Great deal and software as-is, though!

Vanilla Soft Great CRM for Call Team

It has been very positive. The system is laid out in a very user friendly way, and anytime I needed support their team was very helpful.

Pros

The setup and execution of programs is streamlined to make the process easy and effective.

Cons

No complaints. Like any CRM it does take a while to used to the settings but once you do it's fantastic.

patty from Wind River Marketing

Industry: Facilities Services

Using this CRM is straight forward and very easy to learn. easy to use as little a/ much as you need

Management of both the data and the users.

Pros

Ease of use, short learning curve. Very easy to customize also very easy to teach new users . Ease of use with reporting.

Cons

I have no complaints. The team is always very responsive with any troubleshooting. I can think of nothing that I would change at this time.

Janet from Florida Indian River Groves

VanillaSoft is a great system!

Increased customer service for my clients.

Pros

We love VanillaSoft, the system helps us keep appointments with my clients and really increases my customer service ability.

Cons

The only issues we have had is with brief outages, but they are rare and taken care of immediately by VanillaSoft customer service.

walter from Aeroshipper

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

The Best Marketing tool you can use

The leads provided and the organization of the system has made my revenue grow. The great way you can use the search bar to find almost any record you need.

Pros

Quick and resourceful system with all the efficiency to obtain customer leads .

Cons

I love every feature the system has and can't complain about one thing .