All Weave Reviews

Weave is excellent!

Annelise

Reviewed July 2021

Essential for business

PROS

I love the way the platform interacts with our patients. They are always growing and adding new products. Some I stay with and some I don't. But I love the fact that the company is always looking at improving the products and experiences for users.

CONS

ISometimes it's hard to know who to contact and get help for issues needed. The company has grown so fast, there always seems to be a new rep assigned, and another one calling me.

Will

Reviewed May 2023

VOIP phone service for your veterinary or medical practice

Over all the phone system has so many more "Pros" than "Cons". I was there went we had the old phone system but when we switched over it feels and sounds better. The app that you download on your computer is also pretty nice and user friendly. Sending faxes takes some getting used to, but if you want to go paperless than this is the way to go.

PROS

Love the call recordings as there are many instances where a client claims they were told "???" and we were able to go into the call logs and see when they were called and what was said. Wonderful feature I don't know what we would do without. Also the hold music is a great feature that we love, as before we needed to buy a separate device and now we can just upload our own music for clients on hold or use what they have as default.

CONS

I don't like that it can be costly. I thought it was flat rate fee per month and if you have 10 phones or 14 phones it would be the same flat rate fee. But I have recently learned that if we added a new phone it is an additional $20 per month per phone that we want to add. Wish that wasn't the case. And would like it to be more backwards compatible with our Practice Management Software (PIMS) as our system will have a client with one phone number and when the client calls it doesn't always display their name. Even when I upload our client list directly, something seems to be over riding the system. example: our system will say "John Smith" but "JSmith" will appear on our caller ID.

Reason for choosing Weave

The cost was better with Weave. The other company wanted to charge us $2000 for some kind of router hub thing and it wasn't needed.

Kelly

Medical Practice, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2019

When my phone number was transported over to Weave they did not have my number working for 2 days

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the rest of the company are not fully trained in both how to set up your phone line or the phone and how to use their system. I called customer service 8 times today to be hung up on. So I finally called the sales line to get an answer. There online help support didn't have access to the PIN number. So i have asked for a phone call back like I did two weeks ago left on the online help support message and the phone does not take messages. The help center through the sales department didn't know that PIN

PROS

I was sold on all I was told is was going to do for me and my business. None of it true. There is no phone personal message even thought I have set one up both on the phone and on line. There is no forwarding the call to my cell phone number. The training videos do not cover how to set up call forwarding and text messaging that me or my office staff understand.

CONS

I had no phone service for 2 business days. We I called my assigned customer representative she didn't care that I had no phone service. She even called the number the next day and couldn't get through as the phone service had not been turned on by Weave. They did not send us a cordless phone that we ordered, they sent 5 separate phones which would ring randomly in set up in different rooms. You could not answer the call in the room you were in I had to leave a patient and run into another room to answer. the video she sent us to set things up was a different model. Afterall of this I decided to take my numbers to my prior service. They will not give me the information to do so. I explained I was going to do this and why. I had to call back to get my account number which took me several phone calls and waiting on hold to do. I explained why I need the account number. I sent the signed consent off to my new phone service, it was refused as they now needed a PIN number. This is odd as no one at Weave knows anything about PIN numbers. This has been going on for two weeks now.

Reasons for switching to Weave

The fact of patients could text through the office phone to my cell number, that a message would be sent to missed calls that we would call them right back. I am switching back to OOma Office as the phone is easy to use and easy to set up personal greetings unlike Weave.

ANDREA

Reviewed February 2024

Love this app for remote working

Awesome app, love that I can use remotely

PROS

I work remotely and the clinic and I as well as other remote billers can communicate quickly and efficiently

CONS

i do not dislike anything that I have utlized so far

Reasons for switching to Weave

better access and functions, i didnt make the decision but happy we did it

Ashley

Plastics, 11-50 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Weave

Overall I think Weave is a great benefit. I think that instead of adding new features, they need to work on properly developing their currents ones to ensure they work optimally. Adding new features just takes away from them having the best most efficient programming for what they offer in my opinion.

PROS

I like how many ways you can access weave and connect with patients and staff. Overall it is easy to use and works well for communicating with staff and patients.

CONS

The iPad app cannot switch to landscape mode. This is a very basic feature that I would honestly expect a company to have. Also, team chat needs a lot of help. The team chat is organized totally different in the mobile app vs the desktop version. It needs to be organized by most recent conversation and should not allow for new threads to start with individuals. You can easily end up with 4 threads with the same person and it is really confusing. In addition, there is significant lag with the mobile app. If you get a notification on your phone and you go to open the app, you have to wait a solid 5 seconds for the notification to appear within the app. If you don't, you can't find the message anywhere. In addition, some individuals have a different version of the mobile app and the notifications on their chats never go away even after they have read and responded to them.

Reasons for switching to Weave

Weave had more capabilities at the time. There are features that SolutionReach has that are better like the flagging system using colored flags and when you complete a message you didn't have to unflag it. Also, their iPad app can switch to landscape view easily. These two combined would be really great.

Lori

Reviewed March 2023

Love the Weave Software

We have loved our experience with Weave. Our schedule stays full most days without a lot of extra help.. We get so many compliments on our reminders patients love the texting

PROS

I love seeing who is calling before I answer the phone as it helps me be prepared for the caller. Love the reminders that are sent out. We have a lot less no shows and frees up our time from manually having t call or write reminders.

CONS

Sometimes the phone glitch a bit, one of the phones won't ring at times at the front desk then I have to move to another location

Reason for choosing Weave

again better value and I have heard customer service is so much better with weave

Reasons for switching to Weave

better value for the money

Bryan

Reviewed March 2020

Great product, support is lacking

Good, we love the features and functionality. We use it everyday and our practice has greatly benefited from it.

PROS

We love the mobile app, two-way texting, call recording and automated review system. Overall, we are very happy with Weave.

CONS

The support is seriously lacking. I've had multiple minor issues that Weave support has failed to address or fix. For example, we have had problems with patient photos being taken out of our practice management software by Weave. No one at Weave's support was able to help with this problem and they eventually gave up. Some add-on features are too expensive. Fax should be available for much less than $50 per month. The dashboard metrics add-on would be great but it's overpriced.

Reason for choosing Weave

They replaced our phone system at a better price than our old phone system, plus the software features. None of the other products I considered had the potential to replace the phone system.

Reasons for switching to Weave

Weave gave more functionality at a better price than our old phone system and the Dentrix bundle we were using before.

Nayeli

Reviewed November 2023

Weave to the reacue

We love it! Best ones from any other of it’s kind

PROS

The compatibility to our software for patient management Office Mate and the phone app

CONS

Maybe that you have to pay more for extra features

Reason for choosing Weave

Price and customer service! Much user friendly and more features

Reasons for switching to Weave

Customer service and price. Much easier to use

Summer

Reviewed February 2024

Work flow at ease

Implementation was streamless and customer service was great.

PROS

Implementation was streamless and customer service was great.

CONS

I have nothing negative to say about the process.

Reasons for switching to Weave

Some features Weave provided that we were looking for.

Sam

Reviewed September 2021

Great Product. Support Absolutely is the Worse.

When it works, its great. When it breaks, plan on spending an extremely long time to get the issue rectified. Support is: Very slow with acknowledging an issue. Slow response to the issue at hand. No sense of urgency, especially when phones are lifelines of the business. Constantly explaining to each support rep of how our particular system is setup. Most all frontline reps are not familiar with an enterprise setup resulting is trial and error troubleshooting.

PROS

Hippa compliant, Chat features, simple interface, all-in-one product

CONS

Support is terrible. Extremely long wait times both by phone, chat and email. If deploying in multiple locations, be VERY CAUTIOUS. Sales reps are quickly to sign you up, and no single point of contact.

Hippa Compliancy.

Griselda

Reviewed February 2020

A Must-Have for Any Practice!

It has helped us do a better, faster job in confirming patient appointments; plus, it helps us stay in touch with our patients when the office is closed. This has helped increase our front office productivity by about 20%, which is much appreciated!

PROS

The best thing about this software is its versatility, as it has an app and can be used within or outside of the office.

CONS

There is no version in Spanish (or other languages) - yet!

Reason for choosing Weave

Better fit for our practice.

Reasons for switching to Weave

Weave was more intuitive and had better features.

Nicole

Reviewed June 2022

Great value for the money!

Our overall benefit is that Weave communicates so nicely with Dentrix, helping increase productivity for our Practice Manager, who does everything for our office already and is always working overtime. I understand the review and marketing aspects of Weave are an addition and a nice to have, since it is not designed as a review management software. I am happy with how helpful Weave has been for our front office that I do not mind gathering the other information that I need for marketing manually.

PROS

Makes it easy to ask a patient for a review, allowing them to choose between Google and Facebook.

CONS

It would be nice if the software had the ability to connect to Healthgrades or even Yelp, or perhaps even communicate back to us when a review is left for the practice on the lesser common review platforms, like BirdEye did.

Front office

Reasons for switching to Weave

Because Weave communicates better with Dentrix and helps my Practice Manager. It does not do everything BirdEye could do, so I manage that manually now, but am happy for the productivity of the front office, so that is ultimately what is most important.

Greg

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Reviewed March 2020

It's great, until it's not.

PROS

The software is good for communicating with patients.

CONS

Customer support is severely lacking. And although call times are improving, I usually have to call more than once to get things done. I have been working to port fax numbers for over six months and still have two that have not ported at all, and one that says it's ported but only gets junk faxes. The real faxes are still going to efax. So it seems that it hasn't really ported. We called last fall to get a problem with the phones fixed and they created another problem in trying to fix it. One of the biggest dreads of my day is when someone says, "I need you to call Weave."

Reasons for switching to Weave

We liked the integration of multiples services.

Robert

Reviewed October 2019

Weave has decreased our telephone expense.

Weave has cut our phone expenses 14% since on-boarding. Weave has improved our paperwork flow within the office and has increased staff efficiency.

PROS

The desktop app allows our staff to have immediate access to messages from our patients. The text feature has improved our communication with our patients. E-fax is a great time saver and has simplified the process of handling patient documents and is HIPAA compliant. Desktop app allows us to easily switch between offices.

CONS

Hold times for customer service historically have been long, however we have seen a decrease in hold time over the last 4 weeks. Would love to have one master account to manage our service as opposed to one for each office. There is a problem with texting to ATT and Criket numbers.

Reason for choosing Weave

Weave bundled pricing was more competitive.

Reasons for switching to Weave

Weave offered better features at a lower cost.

Kathleen

Reviewed March 2023

Leverage your staff's time and efficiency!

Our experience with Weave has been a constant learning experience that has resulted in so many more features and customizations than we expected. The support team, seems at times, to be really busy, but so are we and they are always pleasant, helpful and patient. We ask for a feature, and it is either already in development or it will the considered and addressed. This was great move for our business, with the VOIP service allowing extreme customization of call forwarding and voice mailbox application, while the Weave app has allowed our front office staff to offer better customer care, follow-up and recordkeeping. Weave has allowed our business to do more without hiring another customer service person while upgrading customer care. Weave's phone call recording feature has also helped us sort out contentious client misunderstandings without relying on memory and interpretation. We can also add the audio clips of calls to the client record to help us train on how to help them in upcoming calls.

PROS

Weave is very customizable and the support staff will work hard and long to make Weave into what your individual practice/business needs. Weave worked to add so many features and PMS integrations in the 18 months that we have used It. I can't wait to see what is on the horizon.

CONS

It takes time and patience for a system with as many moving parts and players to come fully on line and meet the individual and differing expectations of 5 veterinarians and 5 office professionals. (that's us not you though)

Reason for choosing Weave

Weave has turned out to be more reliable, customizable and to offer more features than the other products, with the addition of VOIP service, giving us lots of features for roughly the same annual cost as the local landline service.

Kari

Reviewed December 2019

Weave is our right hand man

I have overall had an amazing experience with Weave, from the ease of installation, to the ease of use and the ever helpful updates.

PROS

I could go on and on about what I love most, however, I will leave it to this; Since starting with Weave, our lives have been improved so much. It is so easy to use and contains so much information, I cannot imagine life without it at this point.

CONS

My only real complaint is that I cannot update our on call doctor myself, I have to message in to support to have it updated.

Reason for choosing Weave

The look and feel of Weave.

Reasons for switching to Weave

The pop ups and the 2 way texting.

Aretta