All Webex Suite Reviews

Bernard

Retail, 11 - 50 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed October 2021

Ok but not as good as Twilio

Oscar

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Webex Meetings

I quite liked it. It is very easy to start a conference. It also has a waiting room for participants who can tell that they are already inside so that the organizer can start the conference. Meeting scheduling is very useful, and easily integrates with calendars like Outlook.

PROS

It is very easy to use. It allows a large capacity of participants and allows sessions to be recorded. Something that makes it a very good option is that it allows you to enter the sections even by dialing a number without the need for software (although it would only be audio). The integration that it has with other Christ solutions and that allows adding a great variety of video conferencing devices makes it a very flexible application.

CONS

Price may be one of its downsides. Comparing it to others like Zoom, the price may go up a bit. However, for a medium to large company, buying by volume can compensate for this situation.

Reason for choosing Webex Suite

Cisco Webex is more flexible. Zoom doesn't allow us all the flexibility that we have. And buying in volume for all members of the organization helped us lower costs, which made us decide on Webex.

Kelly M

Information Technology and Services, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2022

It's simple to use and facilitates teamwork

Using Webex, video conferencing is a simple and straightforward process. I've used Webex to participate in interviews and instructional webinars, among other things. Installation and use across many devices is really simple and functional.

PROS

Its user role administration is simple to use, and its functions are not complicated, but rather straightforward. When preparing a presentation, I really appreciate the annotate feature. Additionally, the program offers real-time translation as well as subtitling capabilities. I appreciate that the program is simple to set up and that it is simple to communicate with colleagues all around the world.

CONS

When used on mobile devices, it does not function correctly. When I have computer troubles (not software problems), I attempt to utilize Webex on my cell phone, but it doesn't work very well. Unfortunately, I am unable to function correctly.

Reasons for switching to Webex Suite

Team meetings, video conferences, webinars, and other types of events may all be held using Webex. Useful capabilities like as screen sharing, recording phone calls, and phoning into a webex conference through the phone are included.

Vince

Textiles, 51-200 employees

Reviewed May 2024

Webex helps us connect with the world

Using Webex for years, I have figured out all the little tricks to making it useful no matter where I am at.

PROS

The interface is very familiar and easy to use. For both desktop and mobile users it's easy to create and hold meetings anywhere.

CONS

Sometimes when doing screen sharing, with multiple monitors it can be difficult to select the right thing to share.

Alaa

Computer & Network Security, 11-50 employees

Reviewed April 2024

Webex Review

PROS

easy to use, easy to mute/unmute the mic

Rita

Dairy, 51-200 employees

Reviewed February 2024

Slido on webex

PROS

Webex is a very useful app for meeting allows you to do a conference meeting for more than 200 people or more can share presentations with no interruptions and have a lot of great features

CONS

That need to download 2 apps one for schedule a meeting and other for join a meeting

Reasons for switching to Webex Suite

Webex allows me to mute the participant and enter the meeting and add cohost even 5

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Great virtual communication tool

PROS

Able to communicate with anyone within our department, also let us know who's away or present

CONS

will seldom freeze, and virtual background may also freeze work desktop

Swaibu

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

Team communication

PROS

It's very accessible to communicate with my team

CONS

Webex is easy to use in the communication

Christian

Program Development, 51-200 employees

Leveraging Webex for Team Synergy

PROS

When I was traveling, I easily joined a meeting on my phone and felt like I was in the room with my team.

CONS

The occasional lag during screen sharing and audio quality issues, particularly in large meetings, are aspects I least enjoy about Webex.

Louis

Retail, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Good for hosting meetings

PROS

Lots of functionality and easy to navigate for sharing screen and posting chat messages during calls

CONS

Somewhat limited functionality compared to Google Meet

Gavin

Staffing and Recruiting, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed May 2024

Great enterprise conference/screen sharing tool

PROS

The stability and ease of use noone ever seemed to have an issue with it

CONS

Not sure that I have any specific gripes with it to be completely honest

Igor

Internet, 2-10 employees

Reviewed September 2020

Essential application for videoconferencing

As I have a small business, I don't have much to complain about. The maximum number of participants in a meeting was 10 people, however, when the room is full, I feel that the file sharing speed differs for some, even though we are all using the same connection, with a speed of 200mbps. In general, it is a very useful application for anyone who wants a meeting with team members. We use it on both Windows and Androis and are happy with the result.

PROS

Despite having many features, which can somewhat hinder those who are experiencing it for the first time, the application offers a simple way for a videoconference. The application already automatically generates a password link for all participants. Plans: Free, Beginner, Plus and Business, each with dirty features. Free: Up to 100 participants and meetings of up to 50 minutes in length, with an unlimited number of meetings per day, month or year. Beginner: Monthly fee of $ 13.50, can host up to 50 people per meeting, offers unlimited meetings, file sharing, 5 GB of cloud storage and recording transcripts. Plus: Monthly fee of $ 17.95, can host up to 100 participants per meeting, offers the possibility of assigning alternative organizers, allowing others to schedule meetings on behalf of the main organizer and is supported 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Business: Monthly fee of $ 26.95, can host up to 200 participants and has 10 GB of cloud storage. It has the possibility of integration and synchronization with Microsoft Exchange and Active Directory. Offers end-to-end encryption; extensive meeting tools for participants and hosts.

CONS

A wide variety of meeting setup options can be confusing for novice users. Strong competition from Miscrosoft's Skype for Business. In some meetings, the video hangs for a few seconds, while participants are still talking, even with a dedicated 200mbps internet. When you are a beginner, using the app for the first time, you can get lost among so many features. The start-up tutorial should be more complete and less cluttered with information. When sharing many screens, there is a slight lag in the transmission, which can cause the participants to lose focus. The audio quality drops considerably when using the notebook or PC speakers. When meetings are recorded, the deadline for making them available is too long (sometimes you have to wait 24 hours before the recording is available.).

Reason for choosing Webex Suite

Because of the opinion of computer technicians who are my friends. Everyone recommended using Cisco Webex for the purpose of our company.

Kelly

Retail, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2021

The most reliable conferencing software out there

After having tried several other products, I have come back to WebEx time and time again.

PROS

I use Webex to teach continuing education courses at my local community college. I actually pay for an account out of my own pocket after having so much trouble with the software the college provided. Webex is very consistent. It's rare that a student has trouble getting on. It allows me to share my screen, record sessions, track attendance, use breakouts, share files and video. Really, anything I've needed to do. The phone app is very good and I've had to use it when my power went out during class. I just hopped on the mobile app and finished teaching from my phone.

CONS

The only downfall of the software is that users have to download a plugin to use it on their computer. Rarely do any of my students have an issue with it. However, people seem more resistant to downloading things these days and some of them do complain about it.

Reason for choosing Webex Suite

I like the WebEx interface better.

Reasons for switching to Webex Suite

WebEx is the most reliable software I've used for teaching. I rarely have technical issues with it.

Claire

Online Media, 51-200 employees

Reviewed April 2023

Excellent Webex Experience

Overall, Webex is a great choice for businesses looking for a reliable video conferencing platform. The audio and video quality are excellent, the features are comprehensive, and the interface is easy-to-use. The only downside is the cost, which can be prohibitive for some businesses.

PROS

Webex is an easy-to-use and reliable platform for video conferencing, with a wide range of features that make it a great choice for businesses. The interface is intuitive and the video and audio quality are excellent, making it an ideal choice for remote meetings.

CONS

The only downside is the cost, which can be quite expensive for larger organizations. Additionally, the setup can be time consuming and sometimes difficult for those who are not tech-savvy.

Reasons for switching to Webex Suite

Webex provides superior features, such as screen sharing and file transfer, compared to its alternatives, which makes it a great choice for businesses looking for a more comprehensive solution. Additionally, the audio and video quality are excellent, making it a great choice for remote meetings.

Mirza Abdul Ghafoor

Staffing and Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2023

Webex for Everyone !

Overall experience regarding WebEx remains top notch as I’ve been using it more than a year over a long period of time it’s consistency has shown a lot of results .

PROS

The most impactful feature about WebEx that it keep us in touch with your colleagues , managers and team leads . End to end update can be shared easily among the team members

CONS

No , Nothing was difficult when it comes to WebEx , it’s a very simplified software used by my organisation and i didn’t find any difficulty integrating it with the process

Reason for choosing Webex Suite

WebEx is more accessible on vast variety of mobile devices than teams .

Reasons for switching to Webex Suite

Expensive and a lot of flexible options are available in WebEx

Goran

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2022

A great video conferencing tool

We use Webex for all of our scrum meetings. It is a tool that is good for that specific job and I prefer using it for the scrum ceremonies over Slack and similar services. Whenever I need a quick call, though, it's so much easier to just click a button in Slack than go through sharing a room link in Webex.

PROS

Webex is a good tool for video conferencing. It does that particular job probably the best of all tools I used so far.

CONS

Other than video conferencing, all the little things that come with that are actually slightly worse than in the competitors. My particular grief is the annotation (screen drawing) tool that is very unintuitive, gets interrupted whenever the presenter does anything, and requires special permissions to use.

Reason for choosing Webex Suite

The user interface of Webex was nicer.

Reasons for switching to Webex Suite

The scrum master and TA liked Webex more than Teams.

Ozgur

Automotive, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2019

The best conferencing tool so far with audio, screen or video sharing features

I'm very happy with Cisco WebEx. Outlook integration makes the life very easy for the meetings. You can easily do the meeting management within your outlook. WebEx productivity tool enables you to access your agenda and shows what's next. By this way even outlook is closed you can manage your agenda or meetings. Mobile platform apps works properly and integrate you while on business travel. Sure there are some things to improve; but it is the best software I've experienced so far for meeting organizations. Interface is very elegant and attractive too.

PROS

WebEx have several tools like MS Outlook add-on and Productivity tool. These really make the office life easier while you are working during the day. Add-on is easily integrated to MS Outlook. By clicking meet now, you can easily create instant link and forward by mail, also by schedule meeting ribbon you to can easily add link invitation note. You can use productivity tool from the desktop and use all features with a small interface. User controls are good and can be easily managed. Mobile platform usage is a very big opportunity. I'm using IOS version of WebEx app most of the time while I'm away from the office. It is very convenient and easy to connect. You can use almost all the features.

CONS

One of the issues with WebEx is that it causes lag after sharing screen long time or when taking over other users' screen. If you are using headset (directly from your IP or land phone) then the audio quality is perfect; but if you are using only computer to connect, then voice quality drops significantly. Another issue is the connectivity problem with the WebEx server. This happens rarely; but you probably end up with cancelling te meeting. Interface is very elegant; but I somehow have difficulty to use some features, e.g. taking or giving control or annotate screen.

Malith Madhawa

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed September 2019

Best for Virtual Meetings

First of all, I use the Cisco Webex for all professional meetings with my clients. It is convenient for me as most of my clients do use the software regularly. Additionally, it has saved my valuable time by slashing all unnecessary traveling time to clients' offices and subsequent waiting times. Secondly, it provides me the complete cybersecurity and end to end protection for my discussions. Cisco has committed to the highest international cybersecurity compliances and therefore I do not hesitate to share any confidential information through Cisco in my virtual meetings. Thirdly, this software has many features such as sharing files, digital whiteboards, background noise detection, and mute suggestions, wireless connection options, etc. These features have made my virtual meetings far more productive and effective. Especially, when I do presentations to my clients, I have complete peace of mind, which is very important to my daily business activities. Finally, yet importantly, it has given me the real value for the money I spent to purchase the software. Initially, I used the free version for a shorter period and it is inevitable to prevent yourself from purchasing the full version once you realized the beauty of this software.

PROS

Well, Cisco Webex Meetings offers the highest quality of audio and video outputs that anyone could expect from such a provider. It is fascinating and perfect for your crucial virtual meetings. The video quality is superb (may depend on your internet speed, device, and browser) and it has no disruptions nor freezings which waste your time as well as resources. The quality of the audio is also at the highest standards and it runs exactly along with the video by giving all participants the real-time experience unlike other software, which caters awkward and irritating experience when the video and audio do not flow the real-time. Then again, it supports any device you have. Let it be a smartphone, desktop computer, laptop, notepad or tab, Webex suits for any device. It is fantastic. Moreover, the easy installation process has made the software much more popular and effective. No downloads or plug-ins required. The instant connection between the registered devices and the meeting room is an excellent feature in Webex. You really do not need to connect your device manually, the software itself will do it for you once you enter into the meeting room.

CONS

So far I have not come across any drawbacks in this software as it perfectly, identified all customer requirements and provided them at their best quality.

Pressilla