• Pros

• "The reporting options are fantastic. The fact that were have the option of producing documents in both languages is great."

• "Technical support team is excellent. Live chat option is fast and very knowledgeable. Features and modules offered are easy to navigate."

• "We like how easy it is to use. We receive very few questions from customers on how to use the system. The back end setup is easy to use and accomplishes all our needs of the organization. "

• Cons

• "It is expensive... but in life I've learned you tend to get what you pay for and this system it is totally worth it. "

• "It doesn't 100% align with how we operate, so we have to use work-arounds and increase workload to get the job done (working around Amilia's restrictions)"

• "Wasted 15 minutes of my time. There is a feature list on their website that shows what the free trial is supposed to be able to do."

Browse Amilia Reviews

Zo from Town of Hawkesbury

Amilia, a good and user-friendly software for every employee

With Amilia, we no longer have double bookings and we are offering a better customer service. Client can easily register online and manage their activities. Our staff can easily manage rentals and contract.

Pros

Amilia is a user-friendly for company who has a lot of employees using the software. It is easy to understand, easy to learn and easy to find your way around. New employees don't need a big training, steps are pretty obvious once you know the basics of the software. The best thing about Amilia is their after-sale service. They are always contacting you to make you confortable to call if you have any question. They are listening to your concern and trying the best they could to add the features you asked for. They are always doing follow-ups with their client.

Cons

It's hard to speak to someone when you call the technical support, you can wait a lot over the phone and finish on a voicemail. If you need immediate assistance, it's hard to get in touch with someone. It seems employee of Amilia working at the technical support are new. I had to chat with them often for technical problems, and rarely they can solve my problem. They are only opening a technical ticket and getting back to me weeks after. Most of the time, I finished by solving my problem alone and find a way around. It seems sometime I know more Amilia than the customer service.

Nicolas from Laws of Motion - Trampoline and Tumbling

Easy to use, Great user interface, common sense features, great ROI, and amazing customer support

Great ROI, mainly from a drastic reduction in time spent taking registrations, setting up new sessions, and collecting outstanding balances from clients.

Pros

The number one feature by far is online registration, before switching to Amilia we had to manually register all our clients. The process was inefficient and took up a lot of time that as a small and new club we needed to be spending on focusing and improving our core business. With our old system we had to chase people down for money, and deal with bounced cheques and all sorts of nonsense that no one in the services community should have to deal with. The online registration worked exactly as promised, and with that came all sorts of additional features like class management and communication tools that worked incredibly well. Having all our clients be forced to pay upfront saved us literally thousands of dollars our first year alone. Admittedly we were terrible at chasing people down with outstanding balances, but we didn't get into the gymnastics club business to become a accountants/collections officers. The online tools were super straight forward, and the customer support was fantastic. Every time we had an issue or problem with the system the customer support would provide prompt responses and walk us through the mistakes we had made or give detailed explanations as to how we could better set up our sessions to avoid future problems. They would even log into our account and make the changes for us that were labor intensive due to the type of mistakes we made when learning the system. Overall switching to Amilia was the smartest business we ever made.

Lisa from Leaside Skating Club

Amilia Software review 2019

The CS team is AMAZING. I have never felt so supported with a product. The chat is very easy and quick and always helpful, if I need to call I can and there is also a forum of other users where if I have the time I will go and look for answers. They have a huge knowledge base that I can refer to as well.

Pros

I like how clean the pages look and how much data you can get. Anything I need is there and I can also do it from my mobile phone. It has so many capabilities. I love that I have all the control on this system to change anything I want, when I need to. Registering for a client is very easy. Refunds are very easy.

Cons

It has so many capabilities, I am still trying to learn it all. Sometimes I wish for a little more basic but I think once I get the hang of it, it will be easier. I am the only user

Natalie from Maximum Velocity Gymnastics

Good software but not for my business

I was sold something that I was unable to use after being promised that it could be customized to fit my business. There is a contract involved and I ended up paying for 2 different platforms since Amilia was not something that I could work with.

Pros

Many features with plenty of bells and whistles. Can be customized to an extent and would be a useful platform for many businesses.

Cons

I was not able to use the software for my business. It showed families the amount a year of classes would cost and wouldn't allow for the payment options that they have been accustomed to since I opened. Setup was tedious and very complex.

Kelly from TCP

If you like to talk with Customer Support....

...Then Amilia is for you! They are super nice, and very helpful in trying to find solutions. My problem was that there were just too many problems to be solved.... I encountered a lot of "wackiness", which is my general term for things not working as described. For example, I ran a report and got data from someone else' business records in a different language and from 2007... In the onboarding process, the sales guy was sooooooo nice. Promised me no problem to cancel if it didn't work out. They originally wanted and entire year's commitment but there was no way I would commit my new business to an unknown for an entire year.... so I signed up based on the promise of a way out. I was initially very excited... their support to get setup seemed very strong. But throughout the setup process, random bugs in the system simply resulted in unproductive time sucking loops and holes. Promised flexibility proved to be "oops - nope, can't really do that"... so I was never actually able to open up shop with the Amilia system. The first impressions are great ~ but Salesman was Not Nice when I had to break up with them. I was held to pay an entire month in advance because they were closed over the new year holiday and I was unable to contact anyone to make my cancelation by the end of month deadline. Their response when I tried to make my case implied that I should actually owe them more money for "all the time they spent training me" - which was really us all trying to fix the wackiness that occurred during my setup process. Just not worth it until they get it sorted out. Could be a really cute system for a simple setup. And their support team is really nice. ;)

Pros

customer support is very nice

Cons

not flexible enough

Response from Amilia

Replied October 2016

Hi Kelly, Thank you for your feedback, we are not taking it lightly. We are sorry to hear about your mixed experience with Amilia and understand how frustrated you were with the process. Every business we come across is different and we are actively and consistently learning about the diverse and complex business rules that our current an potential clients have. As a result, we've implemented new procedures to double and triple check that we are a fit for the businesses we work with. If you have any other feedback (good or back)for us, we'd be happy to hear it. You can reach us at customersuccess@amilia.com

Katherine from Supercamp @ Vanier College

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Amilia Review

Amilia has been a tremendous time saver! The vast majority of our registrations are now made online by the clients themselves. Couple of things to improve and functions that are not compatible with our use/needs, overall very satisfactory.

Pros

- User-friendly both for the administrator and the clients. - Allows automatic RL24 Tax Receipts generation. - Constant Contact list intergrated. - Attendance lists and template lists made easy. - Group-making and friends-pairing made easy. -Mass editing of programs. - Live online chat support.

Cons

- Custom post-dated payments on credit cards. - Modifications/updates to post-dated credit card payments. - No direct access to Constant Contact from participants, only from Account Owners. - After mass generation of RL24, modification and further RL24 generations done one by one. - Scheduling more or less effective. - Restrictive for non-Amilia online money solution partners. - No refunds straight onto credit cards from platform.

Simon from Club de patinage de vitesse de Longueuil

Amilia is a time-saving platform with tons of features!

Amilia is a versatile software that is really easy to use. We could not do without it now that we adopted it!

Pros

Amilia is an all-in-one tool that is easy to setup and to use. It allows us to save valuable time from our volunteers to focus on the development of our organisation. Other than being an online registration tool, it also manages product sales, memberships and rentals. Payments can be made online by credit card or offline by various methods. Amilia produces attendance lists, contact lists and financial reports that facilitate accounting. Customer support responds very fast and helps to set up the different features. Amilia developer team listens to the specific needs of our organization and adapts its platform to those needs. Many suggestions we have made have been implemented.

Cons

Simplification of the checkout process would be nice, especially in admin mode.

Rhys from Spirit Athletics

Amazing Registration Platform with an Outstanding Team!

Everything is all in one place. The system allows our program to keep things organized and works within our business framework. It makes things simple for us on the business end of things and clients on the consumer end of things.

Pros

Amilia is a great platform with tons of features. There was a learning curve when adopting the platform, however the on-boarding and support team were super pleasant to work with (and still are). Suggestions that I have made have been implemented and team does actually value input from the clients to find ways to make the system better.

Cons

While not an overall deterrent, it was difficult to manage payments in some cases as payment info was not saved. This however has been amended and now clients can choose to save their credit card info. It would be beneficial to have all payment info automatically saved, however I understand the stipulations and hold-backs on this (privacy etc). A few other items that Ive had have been resolved and the system has been updated accordingly!

Tyler from Reach Gymnastics Club

Good customer service and basic features are easy to use.

Pros

Easy to manage all of our customers' information and keep track of payments, balances, and methods of payment. Also easy for customers to use.

Cons

Many functions that we use frequently are difficult to use and over complicate the process. For example building programs specific to our use does not have functions that would make it easy for us to do (set visible to client day/time, add remove access code automatically). Also switching students from one class to another especially from one program to another(because we were forced to make multiple programs with way software is set up) can be complicated and convolute the customers billing tab. The inability to change tax rates (native status card holders) makes billing for those customers difficult as well as ensuring I calculate our HST information when doing the books.

Caitlin from Rogers Society

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

All the features I was looking for at an affordable price, and great service.

So far, I've been very pleased with both the software and the support from Amilia. I look forward to continuing to test its capabilities!

Pros

The features and functionality of Amilia are a great fit for our small non-profit community centre, at a price we can afford. Even better, Amilia has a great process for capturing users' suggestions and improving the platform. There are always new improvements happening.

Cons

It is missing one or two features that would be nice to have, but it sounds like they are being worked on. A couple of users have had challenges registering on mobile devices, but the support team has been very helpful in troubleshooting.

Jessica from Airborne Trampoline and Tumbling

Airborne LOVES Amilia. It is so unbelievably easy to use as both an administrator and customer.

Again, so much! We moved from another registration system last June and Amilia is beyond amazing. Amilia is extremely user friendly, especially as an administrator. Inputting and creating classes/activities is so quick and easy. Two of us worked at the same time and created our entire Spring Session in under two hours. It has saved us tons of hours worth of work. It's also easy for our customers to use. We have put all of our competitions, uniforms, tickets for events all on Amilia. Customers are notified and they can easily go on and purchase without help from us. It's really neat how much we can personalize our store too. Not just with colours but pictures, fonts, layout, AND I love that you can move activities around to the order can change AFTER finalizing the program. Airborne loves Amilia.

Pros

So much. It is SO easy to use. I have worked at numerous companies with different online registration processes and Amilia is by far the most user friendly. It does everything we need it to do and so much more (but not so much that's confusing either). I enjoy that I can design attendance sheets to exactly what coaches need to know, customers are easy to look up by either parent or athlete name, their personal and payment information is right there. It's easy to export financials and reports into excel or as a PDF, being non-profit and passing this information onto a volunteer treasurer, ease of accessing that info is important. Creating & adding activities is also easy, I just added August birthday parties in 5 mins. We have also had a lot less complaints or questions from customers regarding our this system registration. They find it simple & easy to access, especially during tax season this year. I think my favourite part is that I can also view the store front as both an administrator or a customer. If I am unsure of font, pictures, anything I can very quickly pop onto the store front to see what the customers see. Oh! Small thing, but I also appreciate the "Home" page after logging in. I love to see what classes have been registered for in the past 24 hrs, which months have been our busiest, to see customer visitation as soon as I log in. Not only does Amilia do that tracking for us, but it's easily visible. Customer service and support has been AMAZING.

Cons

I do find a little on the pricey side. As a smaller-ish non-profit that's a big factor. It's not just Amilia but also adding in Netbanx fees. However, we just adjusted our fees to accommodate. As a positive, customers aren't constantly asking "why do I have to pay this processing fee." I also find going between Amilia and Netbanx a little confusing. Sometimes dates or deposit amounts don't quite line up so it takes a little bit of digging and math to make sure transactions are being book keeped on our end properly. But, it really is a small issue. It's hard to give a "least" when every time I have a problem, I relay it onto customer support and my issue is addressed within 24 hours. Even questions about Netbanx, Customer rep walked me through everything. Rep rocks ;)

Response from Amilia

Replied May 2017

Amilia loves Airborne back! Thanks for your review Jessica :)

Sheryl from Comit Jeunesse NDG

Amilia a timesaving program

We have been using Amilia for a few years for our 3 day camps and the experience has been very rewarding. The program has helped us to be more efficient on registration days and given us much more flexibility in how we can do registrations. We now offer phone support to our clients to help them register from home. The program is easy to learn and we now have 3 of our office staff who can handle our registrations, process new relevs 24 and take care of payments/refunds. The installments have been a lifesaver for many families who are struggling financially. We have spread payments out over a four month period. The webinars and live support are great! The techs are very quick with the responses/solutions. Amilia is a company that listens to their clients and makes major changes accordingly. Bravo for the good work.

Pros

Cons

The bank depositing system makes it very difficult to account for individual program payments. The monies are transferred to the bank every few days but the deposits never seem to match up with the sales for that time period. On a monthly basis it is fine or if it was only one program to report. When we try to break down the payments by program when deposited it doesn't add up. We have no choice but to do the accounting on a monthly basis which is challenging during day camp season. (we have 3 camps)

Lena from Entourage Management

So thankful to have found this software!

Pros

This software is super easy to use & operates in an intuitive way. My team was proficient in pretty much all areas of the system in less than a week. The interface is clean and easy to set up. Reports are great and allow for flexibility in how to request the information. Payment processing is easy and accounts are simple to follow. Love! Love! Love! Software usage is affordable and it offers a great value to my company.

Cons

The checkout process has been a little unclear for some of our clients - although it's probably only been less than 5% of those that are registering that are having issues. A little more control or simplification here could be nice. A few of the financial reports could use the ability to drill down a little further into the numbers. Anything that we have asked for through Support has been addressed and I expect future modifications will fix anything that I've come up with. It would be nice to be able to customize email content without the use of HTML.

Kyle from Kyle Shewfelt Gymnastics

October 2015

Best Online Registration product available...and continually getting better!

After an extensive search and intense "free trial" period with various options, we decided that Amilia was the right fit for us to manage our online registration, merchandise sales and customer database for our gymnastics facility and we are thrilled with the results thus far! From the get go, the support team guided us through the set-up and made sure we were ready for our first registration period. They went above and beyond to ensure we understood the back end of the system and that all of our current customers were transferred over from our former system. Change is always hard, but they made it as painless as possible. Amilia is easy to use and has saved us valuable time. Our team actually stared at each other in disbelief on the evening of public registration because the classes were filling and the phone was silent! Obviously our new customers found it intuitive to use as well! We actually closed the office 30 minutes early and went for a beer to celebrate :) The Amilia team is highly responsive to product feedback and they were very quick to release a feature we really needed: waiting lists. It seems like there is a constant wave of awesome new features added. Talk about pro-active; each time we ask for a new feature, it's usually in the development stage already! No need to worry...the adoption time of new features takes mere minutes with the step by step guides and support from our specialist, Marianne. We have been so impressed that we have moved our Birthday Party and Camp Registrations over to the system as well. We are very pleased with our choice and we highly recommend Amilia to anyone looking for an online registration system that is both appealing from the customer side and easy to use from the administrative side. What a great combination!

Charles from Guelph Saultos Gymnastics Club

Amilia has been a great fit for our gymnastics club

Pros

The software has a very nice and functional layout for both Administrators and Clients. It is very easy to use and to train new employees as administrators. We have received positive feedback from our Clients on the ease of use of this registration system.

Cons

Honestly, I really don't have any cons . . . I feel that the Team at Amilia has made a lot of improvements in the software in the past two years, they have a responsive customer service team and continue to advance the functionality of the software.

Sheldon from Beach Cheer Athletics

Review for Amilia

Overall the experience is better than other systems we have used before. We do appreciate the customer service aspect.

Pros

We really like how the customer's see the store. The point and click is easy enough to use. Once all of the little bits are set up in the back end it is easy to copy and paste and see lists and keep the systems organized.

Cons

The initial set up did take a very long time. There are a few issues with e-mails; Only 1 customer on file receives the e-mails and we would like an option for all e-mails on file to receive it. Additionally, we would like our coaches to receive an e-mail notification when someone registers into a private lesson or a class so they can keep up to date with new enrollments. When we send out e-mails we also need that to be sent to the instructor that is linked to the activity.

Carey from Winstars Gymnastics

It's has been an amazing experience from day one!

Pros

All of its functionality and the ease of navigating through the product. Amilia continues to make changes/upgrades so that the product is more useful to any business.

Cons

That I cannot spend more time working with it. As an owner, there are times that I must spend other time with different administrative work.

Jeremy from Pegasus Gymnastics

Amilia is very user friendly for both the administrator and the clients!

Pros

Cons

Like any software there are always tweeks that need to be done. But they are open to hearing these issue and working with the clients to fix them for the future.

Response from Amilia

Replied May 2017

Thanks for your review Jeremy! We love working with you guys and are happy to hear that both your staff and your clients find it easy to use :)

Nicole from Ottawa Gymnastics Centre

OGC Feedback

Overall, Amilia is a fantastic system in terms of it being very user friendly for members and clients. Our online registration numbers have gone up, and there are less people calling in to register now - which we believe is all because Amilia is user friendly and simple to navigate. It has definitely been a positive change for OGC overall. However, I have been disappointed in the lack of follow up from the Amilia chat (please refer to my explanation in the survey comments) . I also was disappointed at the beginning of our journey with Amilia as all of us here felt as though we were thrown into the deep end. I had about a 3 hour training session with Amilia to show me how to add clients, create activities, and take payments. Little did I know, this was literally the bare minimum of what I would need to know to serve the OGC community (over 2,000 members). I would have appreciated a more extensive training with myself and my team to get us better equipped for the switch. I have several enhancement requests that I have submitted and seen nothing change, or that I would like to speak to you directly about that I believe would not only benefit the OGC, but every other company that works with you. These requests are mainly in order to save time administratively, or to ease some complaints we have received from customers. I will create a document with such requests and submit it to Betty by e-mail. Thanks for your time,

Beatrice from Guelph Saultos Gymnastics

Amazing online registration software.

Positive experience overall.

Pros

Cons

There isn't a way to upgrade from one membership to another.

David from Camp Kagama

Great advancements in short time, but still needs more

Pros

Seamless. Clients can use any OS or device to submit their information to us, and payments are connected through same. Amilia is a BIG improvement to our previous system.

Janet from Scarborough Gym Elites

It has been very positive - an easy transition from our paper based system.

Pros

We actually love most everything. However some of the great features, that we really take advantage of are the installment options, promotions and discounts. We find everything to be very intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

There isn't a lot that we don't like, but we hear from some customers that the user experience is confusing. We would also like a few different reports and/or report options. For example, we use manual attendance and find the attendance sheets are not practical.

Carey from Winstars Gymnastics Training Centre

It has been a great experience having Amilia as our business solutions platform.

Pros

The many functions of the software are incredible and easy to use on all levels. They continue to upgrade many functions and add new functions, too.

Cons

The Help bubble (bottom right corner) gets placed over top of some data at times. It becomes annoying when attempting to read the screen.

K from REINVENTION

Amilia has terrible functionality issues and even worse customer service.

Pros

There is nothing good about this software -- use at your own risk. On the plus side, it's easy to find better options.

Cons

Amilia has terrible run-time issues and unresponsive, downright hostile customer service. The company only has 65 employees after years in business and their only investor is their CEO -- that should be telling. Amilia is no longer in Beta; they should be working to resolve their substantial SaaS platform functionality issues by now. I raised valid concerns on Amilia message boards and via their social media accounts for one of our clients for DAYS, trying to get resolutions to their platform functionality issues and was personally accosted on Linkedin by their company CMO. Shocking! Amilia doesn't understand the very basic tenets of customer service and their event registration platform -- to quote the hundreds of complaints our client has received in the past few days -- "stinks." Try EventBrite, Attendify, even a WordPress plug-in. Avoid Amilia at all costs, unless you are willing to anger and lose your user base.

Response from Amilia

Replied May 2018

Hi Kirsten, We could not find you in our database. When we tried to ask you who you claim to represent, we were shut down. Understanding who we're trying to help is our 1st step when clients have an issue with the platform. We're very happy to report we are on track to grow to 80 employees by June 2018! We're also not sure where you got your misinformation about our CEO and equity structure. We're a private company and those details aren't publicly available. While using social media and message boards to get help may seem like a great idea, we recommend using our support line, email or chat to get issues resolved in a timely manner. We monitor calls, including yours, to ensure the level of service meets our client expectations. We help 900 organizations, 5,000 admins and 600,000 users simplify their day-to-day with registration, memberships and management needs. We have maintained a Customer Satisfaction score of 95%, which is one of the key metrics we track and improve.

Genevive from Village de Senneville

First year user

Incredible customer service! Very nice platform, easy to use and userfriendly for the customers. Thank you!

Pros

Userfriendly

Cons

Not bilingual. Need more filters to export database. Need more possibilities for promo et frais

Response from Amilia

Replied April 2017

Hi Genevive, thanks for your review! We take customer service very seriously and keep working on making the platform simpler and intuitive. We'll have someone contact you about making it bilingual - there are a few options you might not be using to leverage that.

Eric from March-Kanata Skating Club

Easy to use and functional

Pros

Functionality is amazing and easy to use. Has allowed our organization to improve operations and enhance the club experience. Has also automated many previously time consuming processes. Great system and support for the product.

Cons

Inability to use a Schedule 1, Bank sponsored payment processor. ie: Chase Paymentech). Seems like only choice is the expensive, non-Bank sponsored"Optimal"

Camila from Percy Norman Swim Club

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Amazing! Reduced the number of emails that comes in to the Registrar. We only went live last week.

Less time responding to emails regarding registration questions. - I am able to detail all the required information on the site. - People can easily see which sessions are full and which ones are still available without having to email me and ask. - Loved the waitlist feature so people don't have to email me to be placed on a waitlist. it will also make moving someone from a waitlist status to a registered status so much easier.

Pros

Our customers love the ease of using this software to sign up and select their swim practices with our swim club. Looking forward to doing some data analytics as we collect more and more data with prolonged usage. Although we have not yet implemented club communication through Amilia, this feature will make managing our distribution list a breeze. Browsing through the support centre, I am impressed at the continuous development and introduction of new functionality to this software.

Cons

It does not allow you to modify an activity's property en masse. For example, if I made a mistake on an activity's ledger code and duplicated this activity multiple times with the incorrect ledger code, I have to manually go into each activity and change the ledger code.

Donna from Entourage Management

Time Saving! Awesome! Easy to Use!

Pros

Amilia offers our team the best of the best. We are able to collect detailed information from our clients and use that information in various ways. Reporting is easy. Payments are easy. Billing is easy. Easy. Easy. Easy. We love this software and are relieved to have such a great product to work with.

Cons

We would like to have the ability to customize our emails a bit more without having to use HTML. On a few things that are sent out (i.e. waitlist email updates) it is branded more toward Amilia than my company. Would like to have the ability to stay more brand specific to our company and less toward Amilia. This is a product that we are using for our clients - not the company that they should feel associated to.

Amilia is a very responsive and supportive company that takes the time to walk you through the app.

Pros

They have a very robust app and when I had an issue with displaying things that I would rather see hidden, Amilia responded and fixed it. They have wonderful developers and support staff.

Cons

It is pretty expensive if your registrations are over since they charge a monthly fee AND a percentage of registration.

Leigh from Leigh Alison Design

Industry: Graphic Design

Great for Teachers

Great. I love having all of my class info at the touchnif a button.

Pros

I can view student rosters, contact information, my teaching schedule and take attendance.

Cons

I think its great compared to using paper rosters. I like how it can keep track of all my teaching info in one location.

Kelley from Rock Solid Academy

Great features!

Not a bad software.... just needs more customization options that help make it your own.

Pros

Amilia had some great features when it comes to registration for my company. It made my life easier than doing everything manually.

Cons

It was not catered to my business type specifically. It was hard to explain to customer service exactly what we did, as they did not understand our business type

Carla from Paysafe

November 2015

Great company, great people!

We value having Amilia as a partner. They're constantly working with us to ensure that we offer our mutual clients the best service possible. Amilia is both transparent and up-front so there's never any surprises when doing business with them. We actually have members of our staff that have used Amilia to register their families for activities. We also have staff members that volunteer for sports and recreation organizations that use the Amilia platform to power their registrations. In both cases, we receive feedback that they are delighted with their customer experience from start to finish. Everything you need is in one place and it's super simple to navigate. The support staff is great- questions are always answered right away and you really get the sense that they care about the businesses and end users that use their software. Being able to interface with Amilia from so many aspects, we know that they are a great choice for businesses who need online registration. Great company, great people!

Free Trial has no functionality

Free trial does not allow me to set anything up, such as classes, programs... I was particularly interested in how attendance worked.

Cons

Response from Amilia

Replied April 2018

We're sorry you had a bad experience with our free trial and feel like your time was wasted. Unfortunately, since you've remained anonymous in your review, we haven't been able to access your trial account and determine exactly what you had trouble with. Keep in mind that truly testing a software solution like ours takes more than 15 minutes. This is why we offer a 30 day-free trial experience to everyone, so they can take the proper amount of time needed to test all our features and make sure Amilia is the right fit for them. Also, during the free trial, all features can be tested. You can easily create programs and activities, set up your store, customize forms and generate attendance lists. If you would like Amilia's free trial another chance, one of our representative will be happy to help you set up your account and show you how our attendance feature works!

Kat from Traditions School of Herbal Studies

Packed with Features & Above Average Support

Better student tracking, more control, better class display options. Most importantly, it makes it easier for clients and students to purchase classes.

Pros

I love the fact that I have so much control over how to present classes, collect payments, and record data. I love the fact that it retains student data, and easily allows me to organize groups and classes. I like that it has some light finance software built in.

Cons

I don't like the fact that the calendar option doesn't function as well. Ideally, I would like that to be improved and expanded upon.

Zoe from ACE Education

We haven't gone live yet but the process up to god point has been easy and accessible.

Pros

Ease of use and the fact that it's so helpful for so many different people: the admin, the parent, the instructor.

Cons

It'd be nice if more of the fields were adaptable/customizable. However, every time we ask about the feasibility of changing something, Their executives have both been helpful and have made a point to ask the tech team to ask on our behalf.

Anna from Chilliwack ElderCollege

Amilia is a very easy program to follow

I find the software very easy to use , if I have a problem the support team at Amilia is very helpful.

Pros

The Amilia software covers all my needs it is easy to use and everything gets recorded and looked after in a timely manner.

Luis from Legends Soccer Academy

Amilia is very complete

easy registration for our clients and good info provided by the system

Pros

Features and quality are extremely good. The information provided by the system is extremelly helpful, especially when working with kids.

Cons

Unfortunately the price for start-ups is quite expensive since the registrants are pretty low and the system has to be paid on a monthly basis.

Ioana from Windsor Diving Club

Very good .

Easy to stay organized

Pros

It is easy to use and keeps all customer up to date with their account . No confusions . Parents like it too

Cons

I would like to be able to have my questions answered by Netbanx. Is there another bank you deal with?

Nicolas from Laws of Motion - Trampoline and Tumbling

September 2015

Easy to Use and well worth it

3 weeks after meeting with a sales rep we were up and running. As with any change in process there were some minor hiccups along the way. The support team was amazing and responded in a very timely manner. Our admin hours were drastically cut (by about 80%) in managing registrations and chasing people for money. Switching from manual registration to the Amilia system was the smartest decision I've ever made. Overall I would highly recommend this software to anyone looking for online registration for any recreational sport or activity.

Rebecca from Arts and Crafts

Customer Service

Poor

Pros

Multifaceted system that offers, scheduling, payment, processing and promotions for a dynamic business.

Cons

constant issues with promotions and other add on's that cost me thousands of dollars, that were never refunded by Amilia

FRANCINE from CLUB GYMNIX

September 2015

The support staff is very efficient.

Just a quick word to let you know that even though September is our busiest month of the year with registrations, reimbursements, Schedule modifications and everything else, we at Gymnix club are highly satisfied with our choice of AMILIA as an online registration Platform! The efficient support from the Customer success team has a lot to do with it too! I'm happy with the dynamics of your team and although I was a bit reluctant at first, I'm capable of recognizing good work being done! :) Congratulations to all the team.

Richard from Hot Shots Volleyball

Good except that applying discounts to programs for siblings is hard/confusing.

Redundant

Pros

Does what I need for my customers and more. I used the deferred payment for the first time. It was confusing to figure out how to do it but I finally got it.

Cons

Some items are hard to find in the menus. Would prefer some items to be more user friendly. Email to me when registrations received. Applying discounts is hard.

Any-Claude from Patinage Qubec

A+ for Amilia!

Our large sports federation organizes many competitions, athlete seminars, training camps, coaches trainings and officials clinics throughout the year. All these events require a dependable on-line registration platform and Amilia definitely provides us with this service. It is a simple platform to work with and we are very satisfied with this product. As well, they offer excellent customer service!

Johanne from Langmobile

September 2015

Using Amilia for our Summer camp registrations has been a very positive experience for our company

Registration online has never be so easy and worry free for our organisation. We started using Amilia in February this year and have increased our sales by 40%. The process for generating lists for our Animators has been very easy. We now use it for our Saturday classes and our preschool program. I strongly recommend this online registration platform!

Cj from PCT Cheer & Tumble

Changed the way we do business

Amilia has changed the way we interact with our customers and the way we are able to collect and link information to their accounts. So far we are very happy with the platform.

Response from Amilia

Replied April 2017

Thank you for your review CJ - we appreciate it! And we look forward to keep transforming the way you do business by simplifying your day-to-day!

Christine from Tumblers Gymnastics Centre

Tumblers Gymnastics Recommends Amilia

We have just begun to use Amilia and so far we love the service. For our first experience using on-line registration it has been smooth and easy. The customer service is great and quick to respond. The service seems to always be evolving and upgrading to better suit our needs. Two thumbs up from Tumblers Gymnastics.

Nathan from Mainland Regional High School

Amilia Customer Survey

Overall, our experience with Amilia was a positive one and the customer service was top notch. If we had a need to use a product like this again we would definitely consider Amilia in the future.

Response from Amilia

Replied April 2017

Hi Nathan! Thanks for your review! We look forward to serving you in the future! :)

Kellie from Cheer Sport Sharks

Life Changing

We recently moved over to this system and it is truly life changing. We have 90% of our programs transferred over to Amilia and our families are loving it. Our Staff have more time to connect and make sure we are giving our parents the customer service they deserve.

Jennifer from Club Gymnacentre

September 2015

Effective , easy and fast !

When I took the helm of Gymnacentre, the organization was on the brink. Today, we are a well-established club with a solid reputation. AMILIA allowed us to continue to grow; we had reached a point where we were no longer able to carry out manual registration because they were so many.

June 2015

christopher from Town of Montreal West

June 2015

Great help to our municipality

Amilia has been a great help to us, helping boost revenue and making our lives easier with its features. One of the great things about them is they listen to their clients and try to integrate our suggestions and needs into each update. Highly recommend for recreation programs