• Pros

• "SSA LOVES the team member ! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!! "

• "Well, once again I was thrilled with CampDoc this summer. I appreciated the familiar and the new improvements, as well as the customer service and quick response from you. "

• "CampDoc.com was actually quite helpful from an administrative standpoint. We liked the extended support and weekend hours this summer too, it proved to be very helpful!"

• Cons

• "Sometimes it can run very slowly, but overall, I have very few complaints."

• "I am hoping health information will be carried over into the next year such as immunizations, health history etc, as we have returning members. Overall we have a positive experience! "

• "Cost was a factor but we felt that the simplicity and use made it easier that it paid for it at the end. now our admin staff can focus on other things. "

Browse CampDoc.com Reviews

Eva from Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Detroit

CampDoc = A Game Changer

Being one person who was running the entirety of a youth camp program - administrative and programatic plans - CampDoc has been essential to the productivity and efficiency of my office and the camp itself. CampDoc has made things more easily accessible. It has also helped parents be more confident in the safety/security of private information.

Pros

Easy to use, especially for small organizations/camps. Customizable to fit the needs of a specific camp/program. Many options to make registration and medical needs even easier. Customer support/service is great!

Cons

The only thing that we would consider a Con is the cost - given that we are a small non-profit organization. However, CampDoc has been very willing to negotiate and respects/honors customer loyalty.

Reasons for Choosing CampDoc.com

CampDoc seemed to have what we needed for a price point we were comfortable with.

Response from DocNetwork

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the review Eva! We are glad that CampDoc could provide a customized solution that allows you to manage your whole program efficiently. CampDoc will continue to ensure that every dollar is well spent by providing top-of-the-line support and an account manager to help you every step of the way. We are so glad to hear that your families love the system as much as you do!

Patti from Illinois Association FFA

I would highly suggest using this program for your next event whether it be a camp or not!

At our camp, we didn't have WiFi, but we were able to print all food/environmental/drug allergies and prescriptions that were needed to be taken at camp at certain times of the day and included the dosage. Our nurse would administer the prescriptions, and then sign-off on the paper copies.

Pros

CampDoc has really helped our company with camp and a conference. It was great to have all of the medical history and insurance cards before the event. When we first got to leadership camp, one of our campers passed out in the first hour of camp. We were able to look-up his medical history and found he does faint a lot. So we were able to call his parents, and we didn't have to take him to the hospital since it is something that happens to him. Later in camp we had a camper cut open her knee. We were able to go to the notebook and pull her medical history & insurance card and take her into the hospital. Since we had all of this information they were able to take care of her without waiting for a parent to get to the hospital (several hours away). We are now using CampDoc for the Registration and collection of the health profile and insurance card for our next conference. It works so well, and saves us tons of time collecting all of this information in paper. Our conference will have WiFi, so we will be able to utilize the on-line format of this program. CampDoc was the best find for our company, and it has given us the documents we need to protect our company and help the student in the time of need. CampDoc employees are great to work with and help to set-up the system for what we need. Thanks so much CampDoc!

Gideon from I.T. Solutions

Easy To Use Software

I will recommend to Camp meeting managements.

Pros

It's features were well suited to us when trying to keep our health records for a camp meeting we had. It's really not difficult to use and it's perfect.

Cons

I thought it would have a complete feature for an entire camp meeting activities, but it was mainly focused on the health aspect of participants for a camp meeting. Despite that, it's okay.

Carl from UCR

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

A Users View of CampDoc

Generally positive. Great team who care about what they do for the professional camp community.

Pros

The functionality of CampDoc for a camp director and the health team is second to none. You have important health information quickly and efficiently.

Cons

There are a few areas which could be improved including updating the messaging application and communication with families.

Reasons for Choosing CampDoc.com

Better functionality

Megan from Camp Wydaca, Wyckoff Family YMCA

September 2016

Major improvement over paper records!

Putting the responsibility on the parents to complete their children's profiles improved our complete health record rate. Previously, using paper health records, we had no way to track incomplete profiles, however we began Week 1 with 20% incomplete, but with each week and with mass communication tools you provided, the incomplete profile rate dropped and we averaged between 6 and 10% total. We estimate that this number is far less than any year using paper health records. Many parents were grateful for the ease of the online format, filling the information out from home or on their phones. Uploading through taking a picture with a smartphone was the most helpful tool in getting important forms from parents. Nolan, our account manager, was very responsive and always clarified the questions I had, or he worked quickly to find an answer or solution. He is one of the reasons our first year with CampDoc was as successful as it was.

Pros

The health log allowed us to log a camper's name and reason for visit (automatically saved with a time stamp) helped us treat more kids in a more efficient manner. We would often return when the office was less active and complete the entries, and share them if necessary. I liked the ability to customize the entries for the drop down responses. I loved the eMAR. It gave our nurses confidence that we haven't missed any meds, that we were attending to each of the 5 Rs of medication administration. On paper, it was harder to see that the time was passing on a child's window of administration. With an eMAR screen left open, I was able to see exactly when I needed to call a counselor to bring in a child.

Ryan from YMCA Camp Takodah

You continue to "set the curve" with your features!

Pros

Our account manager is great! She's always knowledgeable, helpful, and professional, and she's also fun and personable. It usually felt like I was reaching out to a friend for help. The eMAR is HUGE for us! In a perfect world, we would save money by using the Health Log and EHR in Camp Brain; however, they don't offer the eMAR, and that's a deal-breaker for us. It seems like most camp management softwares are integrating health modules, but yours is still so good that we're unwilling to switch. As long as you continue to "set the curve" with your features, you make it too hard for customers to stray.

Cons

We always have a handful of parents who express concern with putting so much personal information online. We also have a handful of parents who struggle with uploads; my guess is they're using old browsers. It's not hard to help those few families with their profiles.

Kristi from NeKaMo Camp

Great software and our parents loved it!

I have only heard positives from our staff. Obviously, there was a learning curve and we had internet issues at our site, but after that things went smoothly. I had a question one day and reached out to your support staff. They responded quickly and with an easy to understand answer!

Pros

Our director just sent out a summary of the parent questionnaires. There is one question on our eval form specifically about registration and here is what we heard back from our parents: Pre-camp Registration: Very easy to do; easy online; good - love online; very easy to access and complete; ok; online took some getting used to but was good - liked email reminders; easy; Awesome! Love the new online system - it made preparing for camp so much easier and smoother; it went fairly well; great; Love it! Pretty easy to work with and make payments; online registration was great! New software/company used for registration was very thorough and I loved knowing how complete/incomplete each section was. Also appreciated not bringing forms to camp registration day!; very easy; smooth; easy; online registration was great! So, as you can see, it went over well.

Chris from Camp Holy Cross

Long time user!

Pros

I have been using CampDoc for many years and I continue to find that the program grows and gets better each and every year. I have been a very satisfied customer. The customer support is great and makes using the product very easy. [Sensitive Content Hidden], my account manager, is great too!

Cons

No specifics cons, and always provide feedback. CampDoc seems to listen to our feedback. I'd love to see a "drag and drop" feature for assigning cabins / groups.

Response from DocNetwork

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the review Chris! You're right, our account managers and support team are amazing individuals who take pride in delivering exceptional service. We are glad that our software is able to help Camp Holy Cross, and I will pass along your feedback to the development team so they know what our clients may want!

Sarah from Epilepsy Foundation New England

Great system for medical camps!

Pros

Camps for kids with epilepsy and multiple medications can be very difficult. CampDoc has helped create a better way to track all kids, medications, seizure types and more. Our campers are safer at camp because of it.

Cons

[Sensitive Content Hidden], our account manager, was great! LAst year he took over for another account manager and really changed our perspective on CampDoc!

Response from DocNetwork

Replied December 2019

Thank you for the feedback Sarah! We have been medically focused from day one (given that we were founded by a pediatrician), and child safety is our top priority. We are happy to hear that CampDoc was able to help you track medical conditions and medication administration so you can focus on the kids!

This is what you need if you have camp program

Pros

Where do I start. We have campers all around California and out of state. Our old system was complicated, not user friendly and parents would have to mail or email us additional forms. With CampDoc everything we need from parents are all in one place. If parents forget to sign or fill out, we can just email them to go in and take care of the issue. On the back end - user friendly for staff. Everything they had to do on paper now can be done online from assigning cabins, reviewing special request, rosters, etc.

Cons

At the beginning it was a challenge with the integration with our current software. the Communication between three parties was challenging but at the end it was worth it.

Megan from Camp Wydaca

This is the second year my camp has used the CampDoc.com program.

Consistency with the year before (previous campers), medical information at our fingertips, ability to sort in a variety of ways and pull lists from the sorts.

Pros

Ease of use, eMAR is very well thought out (I know we aren't using it to it's fullest capacity, but we find it great for our needs, filters to narrow down specific populations are excellent and came in handy daily.

Cons

Customer support was very much a disappointment this year compared to last. Parents were told to call the help line, advertised with very broad hours, yet the line was often not picked up by a person or parents were told to call our camp by the help line. This caused distrust among the parents about entering in their children's medical information in this system. The representatives also seemed less willing to help our staff this year when called with problems, less educated on problem solving, and at times, short on the phone or by email with our staff. I'm not sure what the change was from last year's wonderful experience, but it definitely affected our experience this year. We will most likely use this program again, and we are hoping for a better overall experience.

Kris from Camp Unirondack

Industry: Environmental Services

Just some positive feedback!

I really stand by my support for you and all the work you do. It's truly been great working with you. Thanks!

Pros

I just wanted to leave a note to express some appreciation for everything you all do for us. One of the reps is our main contact but I've spoken with a number of people at CampDoc and every single person I've worked with has been helpful, knowledgeable, and positive. I really feel like the staff at CampDoc are part of the team of people who make my job as Director easier, and it feels like we're all working together to give campers a great summer. Additionally, I don't ever feel like I'm being upsold or pitched to, even from the staff who work in sales and services.

Cons

No cons to report at all, I am very happy with CampDoc!

Linda from Deerfield Park District

A very happy CampDoc.com user!

Pros

One of the customer reps. was exceptional! He always worked at my pace and never made feel like I was asking dumb questions. I felt that the live training was very informative but it was especially important to me that I could go back to a pre-recorded version to refresh on a topic or relearn something at my pace. I loved the screenshots as I could print them and walk through the materials with staff using them as a guide. The support team was always helpful to me and in many cases our parents too!!

Cons

We currently do not have the ability to use a computer to store information so had to print everything for our various camp sites. We knew this going into the process, but hope to have some tablets next year to help. It still is such a time saver for staff and parents to be able complete all the paperwork online!

Tiffany from JCC Manhattan

A VERY easy system to navigate!

Pros

It was a pleasure using CampDoc this summer. It's pretty self explanatory, organized and made camper information accessible whether at camp or off site. I received a one-on-one review with the camp director and everything else seemed self explanatory. I worked at another camp last year, who used a different software, and found CampDoc to be more accessible/easier to navigate. As an EMT, the health log and ability to look up camper allergies and medications made my job easy. Everything was legible, accessible, and insured the proper uploading of medical documents. In the event of an emergency, there was no need to dig around for information, anyone who had access to CampDoc could look up a camper's information from phone or tablet at camp or field trips.

Heather from Arlington Echo Outdoor Education Center

August 2016

Always great customer service!

Every time I have needed to call and talk to someone they are so friendly and helpful! Kirsten is always really helpful and patient with me. I appreciate that she checks in to see how things are going. She is very quick to respond to my questions and always willing to work with me!

Pros

Registrations are so much easier since they are organized by camp. Saves time to have parent reminders sent about balance or completing health information. Printing reports makes camper information easily organized to be prepared before camp starts. We liked the improved methods of sending bulk emails to parents.

Zach from Unity In Learning

Improved and streamlined our camp!

Pros

Rep was amazing and always very helpful. They were readily available and helped us make decisions based on the system and our policies. Can't praise them enough! We regularly sent our camp families to customer support and heard a lot of great things. As a staff we didn't utilize support.

Cons

We've loved using CampDoc and it's really improved and streamlined our records system! Thanks so much to rep and all the other amazing folks who are incredibly responsive and helpful.

Lauren from North Salem Recreation

September 2016

We were much more efficient with CampDoc.com!

Camp documents were available to all administration, regardless of where they were on the campgrounds, at all times (rather than having one single paper copy of each document only locate in the main office). The communication with families greatly improved. We felt much more connected to parents and they have commented the same. Time spent checking and rechecking, shuffling through papers each time we wanted to find one small fact/detail for each camper was becoming very frustrating and tedious. Having all this data complied in one place at the click of a mouse has helped us to learn new things about our camp and how it runs. We will be making changes next year as a result of this data. Customer support was excellent, and all members of your support team that we had contacted were very helpful!

Pros

Nolan, our account manager, was great! This was our first year using the software and we never once felt like we were alone in this. Nolan was there every step of the way, answering every question and fixing every problem! I would email him with what I thought was a catastrophic problem and he would just simply correct it or explain in to me- crisis averted within minutes!! He is an absolute lifesaver! He made this summer so much easier. We will continue to use CampDoc.com in the future almost entirely because of his assistance and dedication to making our program successful this summer. Such a pleasure to work with him- he is an essential part of OUR team, as I'm sure he is in your team as well.

Alexandra from SJ Riding Camp

This is a huge improvement over previous years!

Every one of our healthcare provider found the system very easy to learn and manage. CampDoc has a variety of helpful service options and I liked that I could choose the ones that work for our business.

Pros

We had 7 different health care providers for our 9 weeks of camp this summer and transitions were critical to keeping us running well. With CampDoc they could review patient info in advance of their arrival, communicate questions, and hit the ground running when they arrived.

Justin from Moravian Church Western District

Great value at the price compared to the other software on the market!

I don't have any negatives to report at this time. This service has worked well for us for the past two years. It has a lot of extra features from a health management side that we have not fully utilized, but could be very helpful for your camp.

Pros

It has also been great to be able to use this as a registration platform for other regional events, as campers already registered can basically sign up with a few clicks, and we already have all the other relevant information. Give it a try!

John from Girl Scouts of Texas Oklahoma Plains

Campdoc is Amazing

This product has changed the way that we do our check in procedure for the better. We were 40% faster with our ability to check people in. In years Past at one of our camps we would normally get a visit from the Sheriff Department due to the traffic that drop off first day of camp creates. Since we started using CampDoc we no longer have this issue. I cannot speak highly enough of the ease of use, and how many hours it has saved the parents as well as us.

Pros

The instant reporting

Cons

Some of the on the fly health reports for scraped knees and things like this could have a simplified version of this report. The report for this area is quite extensive, and sometimes more than that is needed for what was done.

Theresa from Girl Scouts of Citrus Council

CampDoc Rocks!!!

We have been using CampDoc for 5 years and it has been an amazing experience. Whenever we have questions or any issues, the team is always available to help and walk us through. The scheduled trainings have also been extremely helpful. CampDoc makes accessing important information simple, fast and easy! They ROCK!!

Pros

All the information is inputted directly by the parents and is accessible to our medical staff to reference whenever needed. The reports are wonderful and helpful.

Cons

nothing

Danielle from Superior String Alliance

Industry: Music

Keep up the great work!

I value the messaging feature above everything else. It makes communicating with families so easy, and I really love how I can see if parents have opened the email and what time they opened the email.

Pros

SSA LOVES the team member ! THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!

Cons

You guys are growing a lot, but SSA loves that it always feels like we're working with a small company that keeps everything in check and organized!

Kelly from The Girl Scouts of Montana and Wyoming

Girl Scouts <3 CampDoc.com!

Pros

The customer rep was great to work with, and I really enjoy working with your team and appreciate the ability to customize our tools to work for our needs as much as we can!

Cons

We did have some hiccups early on because of the complexity of our custom system, but once I explained our needs further, Customer rep was quick to assist and get issues resolved. Thanks, rep!

Megan from Wyckoff Family YMCA

3rd year using Campdoc.com

We have been using Campdoc.com for 3 summers, and our experience has only improved. The staff works with us to get the most out of their service that we can. This has improved the paperwork and efficiency of the camp health office tremendously.

Pros

The ability to customize the software to our needs helps us to get the most usage out of this service.

Cons

Sometimes it can run very slowly, but overall, I have very few complaints.

Casandra from Summer Institute for the Gifted

Great Customer Support!

I've used the software for 3 or 4 years, and enjoy using it each summer. Thanks for always making improvements.

Pros

My camp is based in California, so the extended customer support hours you offer help me contact support easier. In the past, there would sometimes be a delay in getting my questions answered. This year I could call and have my questions answered right away!

Caitlyn from Girl Scouts of Central & Southern New Jersey

September 2016

We look forward to using CampDoc.com again!

Every time I had a question it was answered quickly and everyone was very helpful. The response time was amazing. Kirsten was great in getting back to me quickly, and even answered one of my questions the same day when I sent an email at 7pm. Everything that we had questions on she handled quickly and cheerfully. Our parents were very happy with CampDoc.com too. The training webinar were also great. CampDoc.com made our check-in process go a lot more quickly.

Tracy from Nichols Day Camps

Very happy we chose CampDoc!

Pros

We loved the online registration part of CampDoc. My account manager was beyond helpful! She answered my questions quickly and made changes to our account sooner than anticipated. Always professional and helpful. Do not know what I would have done without her.

Cons

Great software for our camps, thanks for everything you do

Emily from Midwest Children's Burn Camp

August 2016

Our account manager was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole process.

Corey was the best! We plan on using Corey and CampDoc again next year since he made everything so seamless! Anytime I had a question, I would email him and have a response within minutes. He went above and beyond for us and we are truly thankful!

Pros

CampDoc was very easy when it came to looking up allergies, or activities kids could or could not participate in. Also the eMAR was extremely easy to use and made charting very easy! The knowledge base was very helpful for myself and our nurse too. I can't think of any improvements at this time.

Brenda from The Cavaliers Drum & Bugle Corps

Thank you so much!

Pros

This was our first year using CampDoc.com and we had researched several electronic health record programs. It was a good way to gather health data and track what was turned in. Most of our nurses and physicians were able to use it. I am looking forward to using this system in the future.

Elvie from Camp Blue Hawk

100% pleased with CampDoc.com!

Many of the functions are easy to use, and very helpful. I love that they are always willing to customize to what our needs are.

Pros

From the user friendliness to the great customer service, CampDoc has been great for the summer camp that I coordinate. Most of all, CampDoc is so affordable given the power of their system and all of its capabilities!

Itza from YMCA Camp Onyahsa

It's been a great summer!

Pros

This is our 3rd summer using CampDoc and I am finding new and great features that CampDoc has to offer. I have been in constant contact with Amy and she's responded to every questions and need.

Cons

Nothing to report. I have utilized your support team to help parents with their questions as well, and found it helpful.

Maya from Not Back to School Camp

Keep up the good work!

Pros

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know what a pleasure it's been to work with Kris on our CampDoc transition. He's been extremely helpful, quick to respond to our requests, cheerful, and patient. Last year Kris helped us launch CampDoc for our health profiles, and this year we are using CampDoc for registrations and staff forms also. We launched last week and we are so happy with how functional the database is. Keep up the good work!

Allison from Camp Winnebago, YMCA of Rock River Valley

September 2016

Very satisfied with the program and what it offered!

CampDoc.com was a great program we used to efficiently track campers health information, and see what information was still needed for our YMCA camp!

Pros

Our health forms were more organized and able to be accessed remotely for all of the sites used. Staff were able to input additional information as needed. Authorized pick up section helped improve the safety and efficiency of check out times. Also, the support team was extremely helpful and responded to questions in a timely manner.

Stephanie from YMCA Camp Harrison

Supportive, Knowledgeable, and Prompt!

Pros

Thanks especially for always getting back to us in a timely fashion when we reached out for help. Rep does an excellent job! Our account manager had big shoes to fill following another rep. He was very supportive, knowledgeable, and prompt with his support, 10/10!

Kelley from Oakland County Parks and Recreation

Industry: Environmental Services

We look forward to using it again next year!

Pros

Thank you for being a great support to our camp operations. Our staff really did enjoy CampDoc.com and home much it made our jobs easier. Thank you for the continued support! The support staff was very positive and extremely informative. He went above and beyond to help us understand the process!

Cons

I was pleased with the overall experience of CampDoc.com, so I don't have any improvements at this time. :)

Patricia from Duke University Talent Identification Program

It's been a pleasure working with CampDoc and I look forward to using your services in the future!

Pros

Customer support representative is a true joy to work with and was always prompt and helpful with any question I had. The level of support was very high and made the transition very easy for TIP. She and all of the other professional staff we interacted with increase the value of your product. I work in the area of receiving and approving profiles, and CampDoc was incredibly useful. Our program administrators used eMar and the Health Log and this was our first year of having this information collected online so it was incredibly useful.

Caitlyn from Girl Scouts of Central and Southern New Jersey

Great camp resource

The system is easy to use and best of all portable. My health supervisor can be signed in on her phone getting information no matter where she is in camp!

Pros

Can be logged in on any device getting necessary information quickly and easily

Cons

Some parents have issues logging on from certain web browsers

Jason from Summit Vision / 7Summits Camp

September 2016

Amazing first experience this summer!

Corey was our contact and he was amazing. He would never give us an "I think" answer. It was either "I Know" or "I'll get the right answer for you and get back to you". For his first year Corey did an amazing job. For any year he did an amazing job...Hey Corey, you did an amazing job. We love Corey "5 Stars"! :)

Christine from Girl Scouts of Northern California

Amazing tool once you learn how to use it

Camp Doc is great, at first it can be a little over whelming because there is a lot to learn and it can be used in so many different aspects of camp. Once you take the time to learn how to use it, it save your camp administration so much time.

Pros

once you know how to use it there are so many valuable reports that you can make and it save a lot of time.

Cons

That it saves all the sessions from previous years so making list for the current year can be difficult at times.

Rich from Preservation Parks of Delaware County

It is great to have a one stop shop for camp!

Pros

CampDoc.com has allowed us to make our registration process more efficient and go paperless, with registration and payments. Knowing that the medical records are secure and we don't have to store them on-site is a a big help too.!

Angela from Camp Shiloh

Ya'll are great!

Pros

Our account manager is awesome! Super timely, very helpful, had answers and patience for all of our questions! We love the improvements you make every year. Thanks for all that you do and we look forward to next summer!

Connie from Warren Willis United Methodist Camp

To my friends at CampDoc!

I utilized the "help" folks, who were efficient & knowledgeable.

Evan from Gorman Heritage Farm

Gorman Heritage Farm

Pros

Just wanted to drop you a line to let you know how well CampDoc is doing for our purposes. I've had only a few questions from parents - one who had mistakenly enrolled their child in the wrong camp (we issued a refund flawlessly), a few who wanted to apply the coupon code after hearing about it (our members), and several who, honestly, just wanted to speak to a person to make sure there was one available. We've had no issues with registration, no issues with payment, none with refunds or changes to accounts.

Sara from Tuscarora Inn and Conference Center

CampDoc is a great program and so easy to use!

Pros

We return year after year to using CampDoc.com because the support team and account representatives are so fantastic and we are able to run successful camp programs with CampDoc.com by our side!

Britney from Blueprint Summer Programs

September 2016

CampDoc.com was user-friendly for the staff and a great tool for camp!

CampDoc.com was user-friendly for the staff and a great tool (especially at our larger programs) where the health room was utilized daily by many students who needed to take their meds. Nolan, our account manager, has been super helpful all season with us!

Scott from Metrowest YMCA

August 2016

Your team is very responsive!

Nolan, our account manager is incredibly responsive, easy to work with, ad takes care of things in a simple and concise manner with a respect for everyone's time. Pre-season CampDoc is a complete time saver. We don't have to review any forms, matching paper documents, nothing.

Pros

Our nurses loved the eMAR and felt it was much easier than paper. Just click each time you administer and then you're done.

Kent from Des Moines County Conservation

Never left us hanging!

Pros

Our account manager, CSR, is a great person to work with and he has never left us hanging. He always answers my questions and helps in any way he can. He also takes time to contact us directly to see how things are going, and we like that.

Cons

Nothing to report at this time, we feel comfortable with the system.

Emily from Youth Rally

CampDoc has been the best thing that has ever happened to us in 30 years of existence!!!!

Pros

TRUELY. You'd keel over if you could hear how we used to do things. Don't get me wrong, our old software did serve us for a few years, but it's just not progressive enough to meet our organizational needs. Thanks!

Cons

Thanks again for all your help the other day. No negative feedback, we have been tremendously happy!

Jan from Utah Hemophilia Foundation- Camp Valor

AH-mazing!!!

Pros

[Sensitive Content Hidden], my account manager, was AH-mazing!!! She was patient and attentive and answered all my dumb questions (even telling me they weren't dumb questions).

Cons

No cons to report, overall I loved the software.

Response from DocNetwork

Replied December 2019

We totally agree! At CampDoc, building relationships between clients and account managers is very important. Thanks Jan!

Theresa from Girl Scouts of Citrus Council

We have been using Camp dog for years it is an excellent program

Pros

Camp. Gives us all the information we need its easy for the parents to use and it captures all the pertinent information and is able to give us accident