• icon"Every part of the program is intuitive and user friendly. The ticket system works great."
  • icon"Having the ability to make reports about information to share with other departments within the school was extremely useful. The support we received from our Campium rep was always fast and helpful."
  • icon"Once I figured out how it all worked, it was pretty easy to use. It was pretty versatile and did most of what I wanted in an efficient way."
  • icon"We have one product that is charged every week to a different group of people. This group is 120-150, we have to individual sell that product to each person."
  • icon"Running reports is tricky and some reports we aren't able to run, but Campium continues to work to meet our needs."

All CampiumDB Reviews

JOJO

Industry: Ranching

THE DAY WE STOPPED USING A TYPEWRITER

We have solved an enormous amount of business issues with Campium. Our greatest struggle is changing our old habits and practices to catch up to what Campium can offer.

Pros

Campium is our one stop shop. It has changed the way we do business and has allowed our management team new tools and information. The integration of this system has been the most important. The ease of changing products and offering discounts and refunds has been paramount. The email options and email invoices have been great.

Cons

It would be nice to be able to batch edit sales to our clients. We have one product that is charged every week to a different group of people. This group is 120-150, we have to individual sell that product to each person. Also it would be nice to have more notes in the attached to a sale or refund. This may be an internal issue that we need to figure out our best practices to manage. The only other issue that has come up for us is that parents would like to see availability before they begin our lengthy registration form.

Reasons for choosing CampiumDB

The cost for Active does not work for the small business model. Campium is comparable to the other programs in some ways. The main reason we choose Campium was the cost to use the system and that we could provide refunds to our clients.

Reasons for switching to CampiumDB

We needed a stronger system, that had no flaws and was integrated.

Tiffany

Campium

I have had a great overall experience with CampiumDB thus far. This was the best move we could've made regarding our software needs for our summer camp program.

Pros

I love the functionality of this software. It was everything we were looking for as a summer camp- parent portal, online registration, and financial reporting. I also love how quick and responsive [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is for any questions we may have. If you are looking for a top tier software for your camp, this is the one to get!

Cons

The only con I could think of are the bugs sometimes with individual accounts, however Campium is super responsive and it's technology so that's to be expected.

Reasons for choosing CampiumDB

I loved the look and feel of Campium. Everything we were looking for in a software, they had.

Reasons for switching to CampiumDB

CampDoc did not have the financial reporting aspect that we needed in a software. We also had to go through them for registration set up, and sometimes that didn't work with our timing. Campium is literally at your fingertips.

Conor

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

The comprehensive and immediate customer support dramatically outweighs the occasional glitches.

Dramatically overhauling on every front.

Pros

Billing is now lightning fast as well as clean and comprehensive. I cannot stress enough how invaluable that has been.

Cons

Certain user mistakes have no elegant solutions: When a parent creates a duplicate account there is no way to "combine" the accounts. Though the data can be manually transferred to one account and the duplicates "deleted", the "deleted" accounts still clutter the searchable database. Whereas some "deleted" data is valuable on an account to show the history of changes made to a parent's cart, it's frustrating to have a permanent record of every typo and misclick. Having the option to delete beyond the current level of deletion would clean up our records dramatically.

Response from Campium

Deleted accounts don't show up when using the search box. You can also submit a ticket for any accounts you want permanently deleted. We used to allow camps to delete users, but it resulted in far too many people accidentally deleting an account that shouldn't have been deleted.

Replied May 2017

Joanne

CampiumDB - Easy Set Up and Launch

Pros

CampiumDB was very easy to set up and launch. Our summer camp registration was configured in a couple of days and will be easy to duplicate and launch in future years. Customer Support is also quick, responsive, and efficient.

Cons

I'd like more configurable settings for Coupons/Discounts.

Reasons for switching to CampiumDB

Easier interface over ActivityHero and lower fees.

Emily

April 2022

A must have for my summer camp!

I have used campium for the past ten years. It just improves and improves each year with accessibility and ease of use. Cary is very responsive in helping with ANYTHING I need from helping me figure out an easier way to do something or troubleshooting any issue I may have. I will definitely remain a CampiumDB user!

Pros

Campium makes the accounting and management aspect of my summer camp very easy. If ever I have an issue with the site, help is given right away and the issue is fixed very quickly.

Cons

Sometimes there are some glitches in the site or the payment processor where it may be down briefly. This is always very brief and fixed as soon as I alert it.

Anne

Product Review

Campium has made it possible to maintain all of our daily operational needs in a user friendly online environment. Campium Staff is very helpful every time we need assistance.

Pros

This is a very user friendly system. If we call with a concern, Campium quickly resolves it for us.

Cons

There really isn't anything that we don't like about this software system.

Reasons for choosing CampiumDB

The interaction with Campium Staff and ease of use with the product. The cost of the product was also very acceptable.

Cost

Renee

February 2013

Campium Database Review

Cary is someone who is very interested in teaming with you to customize Campium to meet your specific needs. Campium and Cary have both surpassed my expectations with customer service and quality.

Pros

I have been very pleased with using Campium. This is the first year we have used a software program to enable us to make online registration an easy and available option for our customers. Campium is well designed and easy to use for both the consumer and the user. Some of my favorite features is how it is compatible with our current credit card system and it allows me to easily track revenue. From a customer standpoint, Campium is easily navigated and integrates with your website so customers are not left feeling that they have gone to a host site to register for programs. It is very seamless. Working with Cary has been a pleasure. He is very attentive, often checking up on his product making sure everything is running smoothly. I appreciate how easy he is to get in contact with, how quickly he makes changes per my request, and how open he is to customizing his product to suit my specific needs. His level of customer service and support is exemplary.

Cons

As a new customer, Campium can appear to be a bit unfinished/unpolished. Do not let this influence your decision to go with another company. Campium is customized to suit your specific needs, which means it is not going to look like a finished product until you do a little work. In the end, you will be very happy with the result.

Best Camp Software Around

Campium is the best camp decision that we have made. It makes the registration process very easy for both staff members and parents. We have been using Campium for about 5 years and will continue to do so. The customer service is very quick and efficient. We are very happy that we found this camp software management program.

Pros

The program has every feature that a camp director needs.

Cons

No cons

Jake

Campium has made our lives so much easier!

Pros

We love the flexibility of the software, the responsiveness of the developers, the simplicity of the payment processing, and the ease of use for our administrative staff.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about Campium. The only suggestion I can think of off the top of my head would be to add e-check functionality.

Dylan

January 2013

Thank you Campium!

Overall we can't recommend the system enough. Technology can either make life easy or hard. Campium simplifies and empowers it's users. It's one of the best parts of our camp. Thank you Campium!

Pros

Campium is by far the most intuitive and user friendly system we have ever used. Other systems are ancient and operate on old logic where only does it take time for staff to learn the ancient/backwards way of doing things but it's also hard for parents to use the online registration system. Campium, on the other hand, is simple, clean and malleable. It's able to fit everyone's needs because you're able design the way you and your users see it and use it. If that sounds overwhelming, it's not. It's refreshingly organized and simple.

Cons

As of right now, Campium is still a new system so there are a few kinks here and there but the few issues we have had have been resolved that same day. This is definitely not the case with some of the larger companies.

Misti

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Summer Camp Registration

I liked Campium and will use it again next year. The primary reason is I liked working with rep and felt like I could get help when I needed it.

Pros

Once I figured out how it all worked, it was pretty easy to use. It was pretty versatile and did most of what I wanted in an efficient way. The thing I liked the most was the customer support. If there was something the program couldn't do, rep would find a work around, or create a new function. He was great to work with.

Cons

The program was not really able to use for medical tracking, or really set up to collect medical information easily. It worked, but it is not one of the primary functions of the system.

Reasons for choosing CampiumDB

The reviews were strong, price was reasonable.

Reasons for switching to CampiumDB

Camp for medical tracing which I liked. It was really expensive and I while the person I worked with was great, there were a lot of kinks in the system and it was very frustrating. I think they did not set it up correctly and so I had problems the whole year.

Kat

Campium has made our camp registration significantly more efficient and easy!

Pros

Customer support (phone calls and emails were always answered within the day and usually immediately), ease for both our school and registrants, user friendly system, batch emails,

Elizabeth

Summer Camp

Pros

The Campium software helped to streamline many of the processes that are necessary to run a successful camp. Having the ability to make reports about information to share with other departments within the school was extremely useful. The support we received from our Campium rep was always fast and helpful.

Cons

As first time users, although we did go through a training, there were and still are many functions that the software has that I am unsure/unclear about. I am not sure if there is a "software guide" of some sort that lists all of the possible functions that the software offers as well as descriptions of how to use each function.

Great System, and most importantly amazing Customer Service!

Whenever I have needed help , or a modification of some type with the system. I have received unprecedented customer service.

Pros

Does what I was looking for a complete automated system.

Kay

October 2014

Great Service

We are a small non-profit camp that was new to having online software last year. After reviewing several options we chose Campium because of the right price point and client satisfaction. Cary was extremely responsive to my questions and my requests throughout our implementation, usage and long after camp was over. This first year, we had to educate ourselves as well as our instructors and clients on using the software, and Cary quickly resolved any items to help us through that process. The support we received was over and above my expectations. The software provides the basics of exactly what a small camp like our needs. And, with the easy access to and attention from the Campium support team, our transition was a smooth one.

Jackie

February 2016

Excellent product and customer service for an affordable price!

Campium db was able to provide most of what we were looking for in a camp software at a price that our non-profit camp could afford. We had some very unique situations and needed a bit of customization. The "big" companies could not and would not provide what we were looking for. The Campium team was willing to listen to our needs and design a product that worked for us. We are very pleased with the outcome. We also received many compliments on the system from our camp parents. Overall it is pretty easy to navigate and is very user friendly. I would highly recommend this camp software especially if you are looking to customize a system to fit your needs and you can appreciate good customer service!

Noah

October 2015

Great product and amazing service

The Connecticut Pre-Engineering Program (CPEP) used the Campium software for student registration this year and it made a world of difference. Because of the all-in-one package afforded by the database and website solution, we spent much less time organizing and processing the data, and we had many fewer errors as well. The integrated emailing tool was a time-saver too. Above all, the Campium team provided outstanding customer support. Perhaps the best I've seen for any product I've ever used. For any given challenge and on any given day, throughout the whole 6 month build up and implementation, the Campium team always responded within 24 hours with a solution. Highly recommended!

Laura