All Lattice Reviews

Carmen

Information Technology and Services, 51 - 200 employees

Used unspecified

Reviewed March 2024

Lattice Review: Lattice, Ultimate People Team Enhancer!

Andrei

Education Management, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2022

Lattice is the management software that brings something new other than something more.

Lattice is the management software that really brings something different to the table. It does not "fight" with it's competitors but rather complements them. The human focused aspect of it makes Lattice a great management tool to use along with the others ones and it works really well.

PROS

The human focused aspect of the software is excellent. It has many tools and they work really well, as a result you can view the different HR aspects of the work proccesses.

CONS

Because it is a people management platform it can sound not as resourceful as it's competitors.

Reasons for switching to Lattice

Lattice is a people focused software.

Melinda

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2023

Best Human Resource System For Business

PROS

When it comes to managing human resources at work, Lattice offers best features It makes employee engagement, recognition and rewarding easy

CONS

Lattice has really handled well and reasons to doubt it

Reviewed April 2022

Great tool for HR management

Amazing so far.

PROS

It’s very easy to stay human focused. Teams can fill in their OKRs and update their goals as they go, same for individuals. Tracking achievement as well is easy. Another great feature is being able to do 360 peer reviews (yourself, your manager and your teammates). I also love the fact that you can praise your colleagues privately or publicly.

CONS

It might seem hard to find your way around if it’s your first time using Lattice. Linking goals of individuals to team goals for instance can be tricky. But as any software, after some time using it, it becomes easier.

Shinara

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reviewed August 2023

Great Performance Management Platform

Very happy user.

PROS

Easy to navigate. Quick customer service responses. 1:1 feature is up on screen with every meeting to capture information. Engagement surveys & performance reviews are clean and easy.

CONS

Based on feedback from managers not having an overview on 1:1 notes like you would in an excel document that can be beneficial when it comes time to review employee’s performance during EOY cycle.

Brandon

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed January 2018

Good Employee Review System

PROS

The ability to keep track of personal and team goals is nice and the feedback feature is convenient too. It helps teams stay on track and provide updates on a weekly or bi-weekly basis.

CONS

When it comes time to review a coworker, the only email notifications sent out are 1 week in advance of the closing date (unless there is a setting that management can change in the backend to make the emails more frequent?). This isn't very helpful because unless you can review the colleague that moment or that day, you often forget to go back and review them before the review period closes. It would also be great if feedback could be edited after submission because I've wanted to change the permission level and add more comments after the fact but once it's submitted, it is final. In these cases, I've had to delete the feedback and submit a new one with the correct permissions and total comments I initially wanted.

Steve

Consumer Electronics, 201-500 employees

Reviewed October 2021

Super helpful for 1:1 meetings and goals

We use Lattice for the daily interactions between team members, and especially between managers and their team members. It's great for tracking monthly / yearly goals as well, and is a pretty full featured OKR system if you use that style of goal management.

PROS

We use Lattice for all our teams to track goals and many teams, like mine, use it for feedback, one on one meetings, and other performance management stuff.

CONS

Lattice doesn't represent a complete enough HR solution that we can use it standalone. We have to use another program for payroll and I wish that we could do everything in Lattice. It does a great job of discussions and dialog with employees, but it's not a complete solution.

Jessica

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Easy performance management

PROS

On the administrative side, the review cycle is easy to create. The steps are pretty straightforward and changes can easily be done. The tool is quite customizable. Reminders can be easily sent, re-opening, and closing the cycle as well. Our employees also find it really easy to use on the user side.

CONS

In different languages, we would need to be able to switch the language in french for the tool but this is not yet available

Kimberly

Internet, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Focus on what matters

Lattice improved the focus on the organization and it has helped create a stronger culture as everyone the company can see how they support to the company goals. It also helped to streamline performance review processes.

PROS

Lattice is a great software to boost productivity and make sure everything is working on their priorities. You can easily see the organizational chart to understand who is your manager and who are your direct reports. You can set up OKRs on the platform.

CONS

Its mainly useful for medium and big organizations. Since its focused on measuring everything, some way to measure time per given task should be available on the platform.

Bartholomew

Used more than 2 years

Reviewed March 2018

Phenomenal Data

PROS

The richness of the data is a game changer. We use this data to do much more accurate targeting of potential customers, to decrease the length of the sales cycle and the quantity of pipeline generation required to find a customer that is likely to buy.

CONS

Throwing someone into the system without training and having them set themselves up (referring to managers) has been challenging for them - but having the option to utilize the account manager has been helpful.

SHKELZEN

Internet, 11-50 employees

Reviewed July 2019

Best performance management tool I'v used!

It has been great since deployed on my company, nothing but great experience it needs a bit of training for the first time users, mostly those that have never had experience with performance management plus that it let's you customize the items that the performance will be based on. Great !

PROS

The ability of adding the goals of my team and the automated tracking makes my work so much easier. I used to calculate the goals and the achieved percentages all manually before .

CONS

Nothing that I don't like about it, it keeps me organized plus that it saves me a lot of time.

Laura

Media Production, 51-200 employees

Used less than 2 years

Reviewed June 2021

Great Tool for Company Performance Reviews

It seems there are several useful tools available to both supervisors and direct reports on Lattice, but it's unclear, at least at first glance, exactly what all these tools are, or how to best use them. Because of this, my company mainly only uses Lattice for performance review purposes. Perhaps more time spent watching tutorial videos could help us to better understand the other uses for Lattice, but I can't say the product as is fosters an immediate understanding of the full capability of the software.

PROS

Lattice is an excellent tool when it comes to issuing and completing performance reviews within a given company. Within my company specifically, department heads and supervisors are able to easily issue a set of questions to their direct reports with ease, choosing either a written or number-based response option for each question. Past performance reviews are saved within the system and available to both the supervisor and the direct report, in order to reflect back on past performance reviews and track growth. And there is a "Weekly Update" feature, which prompts you to reflect on your week. This is especially useful when filling out performance reviews, as the weekly updates you've written throughout the past months or year give you a more detailed summary of your performance over a large span of time.

CONS

The user interface is a bit confusing, in that it's not immediately clear what each tab on the Web sidebar does, or what information it contains. When you navigate to the "People" tab, you're able to view individual people, teams, and the full company, as well as milestones, company updates, and OKRs. But there is also another separate tab for OKRs available in the sidebar. The organization of the interface seems that it could certainly be a bit more streamlined, and clear, and perhaps explanations of what each tab is for and how to use it could enable users to better utilize its tools.

Louise

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2020

Great performance development tool

My overall experience using Lattice has been a very positive one, mainly for the use of performance development. This is a great tool for this.

PROS

This is a really good tool to set and track the team's and company OKRs. It's a really good way to give Feedback. We can manage 1:1s and run performance Development Review cycles. It's really easy to use, clear, and great layout.

CONS

I haven't had any negative experiences using the software, so far it seems very straightforward and easy to use.

Allie

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

Reviewed April 2019

Great for the workplace!

Being able to easily track my goal, as well as the progress of my goal, has made it very easy to reach it and stay organized

PROS

Lattice allows me to easily set my goals and track my progress! It also makes it easy to set up time with my manager, and give and receive feedback! It's a great program for the workplace!

CONS

Overall, I have not noticed any issues with the software. It is pretty straight forward.

William

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed February 2019

Great Performance Review Software

PROS

Customer Support is amazing. They quickly take suggestions and roll them out into production. Capabilities are always expanding. They have recently rolled out a bunch of new reporting for managers which is super helpful. User interface is super easy. Lots of flexibility, clearly designed with the user in mind

CONS

Current reporting is limited, but improving. I am excited to see what they have in the next year

Chuck

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

Reviewed August 2022

Lattice - A Must Have for a Transparent Work Environment

My experience has been nothing short of amazing. At a previous job, we used Exxcel or paper/pencil. Having the ability to look backwards really motivates me to do better at my job each day.

PROS

Weekly tracking for my 1 on 1's and the ability to share when someone else does an amazing job. The integration with Slack is key as well.

CONS

It would be nice to track improvement over a specific period of time. You can get this information, but seeing it in a graph would be even better.

Rebekah

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for more than 2 years

Reviewed May 2023

Easy to use platform and has great potential

PROS

I love the props feature. I feel as though it’s a really quick and easy way to boost morale for folks. We have ours integrated with slack, which makes it easier than having to switch between apps. I also like that it’s just really straightforward and most features are easy to use.

CONS

I feel like some of my old review cycles get left on my homepage and it can be confusing during a new review cycle. I wish there were a way to record accomplishments/improvements throughout the year, so that you refer back to it when giving self reviews come review cycle time.

Reviewed July 2019

Great tool for keeping track of team health

PROS

I love the features I heavily use on lattice. I love the year-end eval process. It's a great tool that gives you a lot of space to log your feelings. I love the weekly checkins, as a manager, I have my team do these before our one on ones and it gives us talking points

CONS

There is so much that I dont use on Lattice, so a lot of the features they have go unused

Eugenia

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Reviewed March 2021

Lattice for company internal survey

I would suggest to use Lattice for corporate surveys, it is user friendly with a modern interface.

PROS

Lattice is a good choice for managing internal surveys on company relevant topics. To assure privacy, the answers can be anonymized.

CONS

Lattice can be integrated with other applications such as Slack, which in general is a plus. On the other hand, whit this type of integration Lattice frequently sends push notifications that can be disturbing.

Quentin