We're looking for someone who:
- Is extraordinarily persistent. You’re the champion of the business world. You don’t know the meaning of the word “quit.”
- Can learn our business inside and out. You have the brains and ambition to learn our business - and 23 software markets - in record time. Selling it will then come naturally to you.
- Has been there and done that. You have closed the tough sale. You have seen teams excel, and have led a team or two to excellence.
What you'll do all day:
- Chart our path. You’ll discover which clients we need most. You will then identify innovative ways to bring them on board.
- Keep us focused You will understand our vision and pursue it relentlessly. You won’t let anything slip between the cracks.
- Manage the team. You’ll ensure our team is squashing goals and always set up for success.
You’ll be measured on how well:
- We recruit new clients. Not only do we need to recruit 100+ clients per quarter, they need to be the right clients.
- The team runs. This business is a well-oiled machine and this team is no different. You will be responsible for training, providing feedback, and growing each individual's path.
- Contribute innovative ideas. We expect you to consistently present great ideas and new strategies for our teams. If you see a problem, you know how to fix it.
A few reasons why you might hate it:
- You’re not a self starter. We’re looking for someone who’s in it to win it, and can come in on day and start contributing.
- You’re sluggish and complacent. We move at breakneck speed around here, so we need energetic and motivated people on our team.
- You don’t have an entrepreneurial passion. In order to succeed you’ll need to be the type who’s not afraid to take risks, get down to business and exceed.
And a few reasons why you might love it:
We're dead set on hiring candidates with at least one to two years of management experience and 5 plus years of direct sales.. Bonus points if have experience in software or technology.
- You'll grow and learn a ton. You’ll become a more skilled business professional as you immerse yourself in the world of digital marketing, technology and entrepreneurship.
- The work environment is amazing. Our SoCo office is insanely cool, open and inviting. We dress casually and have fun while working hard.
- The team is even more amazing. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are.
- Your success will be recognized and appreciated. You'll be able to see your direct impact on our growth. You won't be just another cog in the wheel.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading information technology research and advisory company. We deliver the technology-related insight necessary for our clients to make the right decisions, every day. We work with every client to research, analyze and interpret the business of IT within the context of their individual role. Founded in 1979, Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, U.S.A.– Visit gartner.com to learn more.