We are looking for a Senior Content Analyst to write compelling content for Gartner’s Digital Markets research group. This research group assists business leaders of small and medium sized companies in finding and selecting the right software. The Gartner digital Markets business is comprised of three internet brands - Software Advice, Capterra and GetApp - who are markets leaders in this space. For qualified candidates exploring the technology space as their next opportunity, Gartner Digital Markets can offer the excitement of working in a start-up atmosphere, combined with the stability and power of Gartner, and the opportunity to be on the front lines of innovation in a fast growing business. Gartner’s GetApp content marketing research team is looking for a passionate and experienced content analyst to produce high quality, insightful articles to help small businesses make the right software choices. As a content analyst you will be responsible for growing traffic to the GetApp site and improving user engagement by delivering must-have editorial content about cloud-based business software and technology trends.
What you’ll do all day:
- Stay on top of trends and identify important topics and ideas using search engine keyword research.
- Research the important issues small businesses face in their selection and adoption of information technology.
- Produce high quality editorial content to engage audiences and drive traffic.
- Work closely with Gartner Research colleagues to leverage relevant research to illuminate articles for small business software buyers.
- Collaborate with key industry influencers to produce high quality content.
- Promote your content in online communities aimed at small businesses.
What you’ll need:
- BA in English or BS in Computer Sciences or equivalent fields of study.
- 3+ years of content writing experience.
- Prior experience in corporate/software environment and/or for a content marketing organization highly desired.
- Technical/ Professional Skills & Competencies.
- Exceptional writing skills across different content topics and formats. Proficiency in AP Style.
- Strong analytical abilities in researching topics and distilling out the critical issues.
- Experience with WordPress and other Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written and presentations).
Who you are:
- Loves to write.
- Has a native level of English.
- Has a minimum of 3+ years of content writing experience.
- Has a passion for technology, ideally with a background in IT or tech journalism.
- Would enjoy researching and analyzing markets to identify relevant topics.
- Has a working knowledge of SEO, WordPress, Google Analytics, and Google Docs.
- Is highly organized and used to working to deadlines.
What we offer:
We're dead set on hiring candidates with at least three plus years of experience.
- A collaborative, positive culture. You’ll work with people who are as enthusiastic, smart and driven as you are. You’ll be managed by the best too.
- Limitless growth and learning opportunities. We offer the excitement of a fast-paced entrepreneurial workplace and the professional growth opportunities of an established global organization.
- Outstanding compensation. We offer a competitive salary and generous benefits; including a robust time off allowance and great “perks”.
Gartner, Inc. (NYSE: IT) is the world’s leading research and advisory company. We help business leaders across all major functions in every industry and enterprise size with the objective insights they need to make the right decisions.
Our comprehensive suite of services delivers strategic advice and proven best practices to help clients succeed in their mission-critical priorities. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, USA, and has more than 13,000 associates serving clients in 11,000 enterprises in 100 countries.
For more information, visit gartner.com.