Browse Flipsnack Reviews

Thomas J from Page One Power

Flipsnack Review

We are using it to display our print magazine online to web visitors and overally have had a good experience with Flipsnack.

Pros

Very easy to get started. We used several other products that were more expensive, less features and harder to use before finding Flipsnack.

Cons

Nothing yet that we have found but we are just beginning to use it at scale. If I were to pick something I would like to have more options it would be on gating it. We use it on a membership site so I have had to find ways to gate the pages themselves instead of the reader.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied January 2019

Hi Thomas, Thank you for the kind review. It would be very helpful for us to know more about how you would like to gate access to your online magazine. Who knows, perhaps we'll find a solution! Please email us at contact@flipsnack.com

Jennifer from Johnson & Wales University

Good product, but looking forward to future improvements

We have a very limited (beta, really) type of "intranet" which is not very interactive and really only allows for links to information, which with all the employee information we need to put out there, results in a lot of scrolling. Flipsnack allows me to condense all those links into a more dynamic and visually engaging product, cutting down on the clutter of our employee self-service website.

Pros

It is relatively easy to use/self-teach how to use, and I find the analytics feature useful as we had no prior means to be able to gauge whether or not the information being published was being accessed or read. With the analytics feature, I'm able to home in on what topics need to be better promoted to our employees.

Cons

I would like to be able to have more customization ability, such as the ability to size an embedded flipbook (most books are embedded on our intranet and they appear much too small or with too much padding, despite attempts to resize the book in the HTML coding). I'd also like to be able to have the title of the bookshelves appear directly over (or on) the shelf itself so that the shelves could be better organized and easier for readers to understand what topics are on the shelf.

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

Flipsnack is a U.S.-based company, which was very important to our legal counsel. Also, the pricing was reasonable and team option was very appealing.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied August 2019

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your great review! We're glad to hear that you find the analytics feature useful. Also, when you copy the embed code of the flipbook, you have the option to leave it responsive or set some custom sizes for the embed. Maybe this helps. Thank you for your suggestions regarding our bookshelf widget. I have forwarded them to our tech team, so stay tuned for new updates!

Sara from Jennifer DiDio Photography

Online Magazines for Marketing

We have a very focused use for this product (introducing our leads to our various services) and for that, we love Flipsnack. We don't solely use Flipsnack for all our marketing needs, but it's a great tool!

Pros

We love being able to create these beautiful online magazines and brochures for our potential clients to really see the whole process of what it's like to work with us. The online products look very professional and the user experience is great. You can make your publication interactive as well, and link out to other content, which is a helpful feature.

Cons

It takes a little while to get the hang of using the software and creating pleasing designs. Parts of the design process are intuitive and parts are not.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied December 2021

Thank you for the review. Your feedback helps us a lot!

Dan from Dragon Park

Text editor bug is a huge problem

Awful customer service. Clearly outsourced oversees and with little knowledge of the product. No phone number available to call. Waste of time.

Pros

Very little. Basic functions work ok.

Cons

For weeks I have been going in circles with customer service having to prove that the view one sees in their EDITOR mode is different from the published mode. In short, the text box formatting has a bug and you cannot access the html to correct it. I have sent them several screen shots of the two and the obvious discrepancy and I have been getting back lame answers, mainly blaming me. Today they admitted to the bug. But clearly others would have encountered an error simply caused by coping text boxes! Awful.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied June 2019

Hello Dan, We're really sorry you had an unpleasant experience on our platform, but I can assure you we are doing the best we can in order to fix the issue that you are currently encountering. We always try to help our customers the best we can, but it seems like we missed some details along the way regarding the issue you have encountered, and we are truly sorry about this. Our main purpose is to help our customers reach their goals. While our team tried to investigate and even replicate this issue, we were unable to reproduce the same behavior on our end, regardless of how many times we tried. In regards to this issue, I promise you that we are not going to overlook the inconvenience you have encountered or place the blame on you, but on the contrary, we are going to do the best we can in order to fix it and to make sure you have a great time on our platform.

Damian from Bespoke Hospitality Supplies Ltd

Tried the rest, but Flipsnack was the best for my business

Allows me to share new products with my customers, as and when I launch them.

Pros

Ease of use and the fact that I can reuse the same code and have updated eBooks for my customers

Cons

I would like to see some of the extra features included in my package, without having to go premium. I am just a small business and enjoy the features of Flipsnack, as well as the practical uses.

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

Your rating was good, although the reviews felt you were expensive, but having tried the others, I decided that I was willing a pay a bit more, if I was going to get the facility that I required.

Reasons for Switching to Flipsnack

I could initially upload a pdf file, however after a few times, the file would not up load. I finall was advised that they could't upload my PDF's

Response from Flipsnack

Replied July 2020

Hello Damian, Thank you for your review! We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. If you would like to know more about our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

I really like this, but could be better

Its a good experience

Pros

Its very easy to use and to adapt to your needs, you have many options to use.

Cons

The page where the flyer is, could be better, like ipaper as an example, you have the flyer in fullscreen. On Flipsnack thats not possible. (Unless when you pay u have that possibility)

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

Saying it like, you are the best in the market, in terms that you have a free option.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied October 2020

Hello, We're very happy that you're enjoying your experience with us. We will certainly take into consideration your recommendation. Thank you for your review!

Jessica from Children's Cancer Cause

Perfect for annual reports & e-booklets!

Pros

Flipsnack is incredibly user-friendly -- for those creating with it and those consuming content. It's the perfect tool for our nonprofit for making flip-able e-books of things like annual reports and meeting booklets.

Cons

The only downside is the limit on catalogues we can make -- but that just means we are using the software more than we expected and probably need to upgrade our subscription!

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

Flipsnack looked more professional in the final product.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied October 2019

And perfect for you! Hi, Jessica! Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 star review. If you would like to know more about our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Richard from Bloomingdale School District 13

Using for Professional Development

BEgan using the free version for one year, then wanted to expand offerings and have been very pleased with the basic vpaid version value for money.

Pros

The way you travel through the information presented is much better than a standard scrolling presentation.

Cons

The platform takes a little while to become comfortable with navigation.

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

Cost was much more affordable for a very similar product.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied January 2020

Hi Richard, Thank you for your great review!

Brandi from MCC

I love FlipSnack!

It is so much better to view a newsletter in FLipsNack than just view a pdf and scroll.

Pros

Very easy to use and understand. I switched to this app because AnyFLip sucks.

Cons

I haven't found any dislikes as of yet.

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

I needed it asap when Anyflip was down and ANyflip has no customer service.

Reasons for Switching to Flipsnack

ANyflip had me sweating bullets because I needed it and it let me down.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied April 2021

Hello Brandi, We are so happy that you are enjoying our features and that Flipsnack is the right platform for you. Thank you for your review!

Wilfrido from JA Del Rio

Convert your PDFs into magazines instantly.

Since we implemented the distribution of our newsletters in Flipsnack we can have an analysis of the users who have access to the content, and based on direct surveys with our staff we know that the reading time of the material has increased by more than 40%, having a acceptance of almost all readers.

Pros

The ease of use of Flipsnack caught our attention since we started using it a few more years ago, we simply upload our internal monthly newsletter and in a few minutes it is ready to share it with all the firm's staff, being able to make it private only for our use internal and highly personalized.

Cons

Sometimes the compatibility of publications on mobile phones is not optimal, and it is something that until now we have not been able to solve with this solution and we return to the distribution of the PDF to solve it. Additionally, sometimes the automatic PDF link detector does not work correctly.

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

It represented a large investment of time in the development of something that in the end was of lesser quality.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied March 2021

Hello Wilfrido, We are so happy that we were able to help you with the creation, distribution and analysis of your company newsletter. Thank you for your review! We will certainly take into consideration your feedback. Our team is continuously improving Flipsnack. Stay tuned for more features!

Simple to use with professional output

My overall experience using Flipsnack is great! Plenty of good features without bugs, flaws or glitches. A catalogue easy to create if you have a company but also easy for the customers to flip (the catalogue)

Pros

I have liked that you can have the basic features for free and you do not need to pay to have an excellent output. Of course the free version is enough only if you have a home business as I have had, while if you need a more professional output for a proper company you should purchase the paid version! Customers can flip the catalogue very easily and also from my side it was very easy and intuitive to create the catalogue. And I have seen no flaws, bugs or glitches

Cons

Actually there is nothing in particular that I have not liked about this software. It offers the basic features I needed for free while you could pay for premium features. No flaws!

Response from Flipsnack

Replied March 2021

Hello, We are so happy that you are enjoying our features and that Flipsnack is the right platform for you. Thank you for your review!

Henry from IMG

Great for Events

It has been superb so far, easy to use and to send out to clients. Looks good and showcases our work perfectly.

Pros

It gives us an opportunity to move away from traditional print for items like programmes, saving us on costs while also providing a sleek, modern platform to showcase our events.

Cons

The security function should be available at all price points, but understandable that is tiered.

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

One page view, but we were only on the free trial on the other platform.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied October 2020

Hello Henry, We are so happy that you are enjoying a lot of our features and that Flipsnack is the right platform for you. We appreciate your kind words more than you know. Thank you!

Jan from Jan Blencowe Creative Depth Coaching, LLC

Easy to Use + Professional Look

Overall my experience is very good. I like the final product, it looks professional and aesthetically pleasing, the fact that its an online "book" is novel and makes my offerings stand out. I use my flip books mostly as lead magnets, thank you gifts and bonus content for my online programs. I think they present as high quality and special, better than just a regular PDF to download, and the ability to link and add video really help me integrate other content and give the user a rich experience.

Pros

Very easy to upload a PDF and have it quickly turned into a flip book. Background colors and patterns, the ability to insert live links and video, allows for coordinating with my brand and sending viewers to my website or video channel easily. The option to turn off page turn sounds, create gifs, and have multiple formats are great extras. I especially like the ability to have a link to the full screen version without Flipsnack branding or similar publications featured BUT keeping the social share options. This creates a very personalized and professional experience for my clients and importantly prospective clients.

Cons

I find the editor clunky and less than intuitive. Simply trying to add a line of text and a link is confusing. You can not simply drop in a text box and type, and then highlight the text and add a link. Honestly, I still haven't figured it out. For example today I tried to add something to an existing page and clicked on the thumbnail of the page in the right hand column of the editor and for whatever reason that little thumbnail image was now attached to my cursor even when using the back button and going to a previous screen the thumbnail was still there traveling with my cursor. It is helpful to be able to go back to an already created flip book to add new links or elements to the pages without having to go back to the original document and then re-upload but unfortunately I find the in program editor difficult to figure out. I use quite a few tools to create documents, graphics and video including Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Adobe Spark Post, Canva, Word, Google Docs, LibreOffice and more, so the fact that I find your editor a challenge is frustrating.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied March 2020

Hi Jan! Thank you for taking the time to review our platform. We're very sorry that you're having a difficult time with the editor. Our goal is and will always be to make work easier. That being said, we've made note of the thumbnail issue, and will look into it. If you have absolutely any other issues moving forward, please contact our live chat experts. They will be able to assist you in a matter of minutes. We very much appreciate your honest opinion!

Eduardo from The Six-Year Kugel High School in Holon, Israel

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Eduardo Lina: My review of Flipsnack

It is very good indeed. I have been using the product for the Six-Year Kugel High School for several years. The school management is quite happy with what I have created because it gives us the possibility of documenting lots of school activities in a way that neither Facebook nor the school site does. I have also used Flipsnack to document other learning activities. Flipsnack allows me to share them easily and have the contents organized the way I want to.

Pros

I like the different options for creating Digital books/ Brochures , etc. I find the new Flipsnach very easy and convenient to use when I create Digital Books in BOTH Hebrew and English. The same happened when I created Digital Books in Spanish with the old version a couple of years ago, too.

Cons

The uploading text feature for Hebrew needs improving. Since Hebrew is written right to left, I have to use the function that moves the text to the right so that sentences begin on the right part of a page. The problem, however, is that punctuation marks still appear as if the writing was done in English / Spanish, etc. (Latin Characters). Sentences that en in mid-line appear as if they were written from right to left. Appropriate fonts for Hebrew might be added, too. I guess the same applies for Arabic writing.

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

While I was aware of other alternative products, I found Flipsnack to be the most engaging and attractive one. I have not regretted my choice.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied March 2020

Hey Eduardo, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to give us a great review, and bringing the punctuation issue to light. We were unaware of this problem, but we'll see what we can do to fix it ASAP. We'll keep you updated on the progress.

Lara from Hospitality

Happy with Flipsnack overall but few improvements suggested!

I suscribed to Flipsnack as I had to create a project for my thesis in order to graduate from my Masters Degree. I'm really happy with the outcome and I'll really consider to use it back again in the future. I'd like to say that the customer service is excellent and I think they really take the critics seriously, as when I asked them for the improvements mentioned above, I was really shocked and happy they did truly include them!

Pros

Flipsnack is super easy to use, all the tools on both sides of the screen are clearly and well organized as well as nicely introduced. I love the fact that you can either upload your pdf and edit it online or create a whole project from 0. My favourite thing is that Flipsnack provides you with looots of different layouts to create your project (from magazines to photo albums to menus) and that is simply wonderful as it makes you look really pro. I also liked the fact that it allows you to insert videos and links and integrate those (but only in the paid version). Also, it's great that it allows for various people to access the account at the same time so that you can work together while making the changes!

Cons

When I first suscribed to Flipsnack, I was shocked that it wasn't possible to write in the text boxes with justified text. There were only 3 options: central, aligned to the right or to the left, but no justified-text, so visually that made a huge impact and I didn't like it at all. I contacted the customer service and asked about it and they were really nice and said they would take that into consideration for their next update, and they really did! Now they've improved a lot since they introduced the option of text-justification. Also, I inquired about GIFs a few weeks later. I wanted to add a GIF to my magazine but realized it wasn't possible. After a little while, they updated that too!! So now it's possible to add GIFs and that's great! A negative thing is that when exporting the whole project into PDF the version is actually a bit poor and things move out of place, but the online version stays great.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied January 2019

What an awesome review, Lara! Thank you so much for the great feedback!

Paul from Promo Supply Network Pty Ltd

Looking For More

Good, just want it to keep growing, looking forward to more

Pros

I love the start of this software. I think it is easy to use, get catalogues uploaded, love the embedding feature and the ease of access. White label listing really sold this for us, that was a very important aspect although the cost is incredibly high and it may impact how long we have the software. There are competitors that are growing and offering similar features for less. Although we really do love flipsnack

Cons

The white labeling disappears in mobile viewing and the flipsnack name comes back (this is our number one con as we pay a lot of money for the white label and most of our views are mobile based.... so its a little sad that the white label doesnt continue into mobile viewing). We would love there to be MORE, interactivity with the catalogues, allowing readers to click more and do more inside the catalogue. The interactivity is cool right now, but still very small in what you can actually accomplish. Also the flashing target buttons are not the best option, if you could make a product tag that is invisible that could be wrapped around a product, that would be ideal. The flashing targets (from a marketing perspective) can ruin an entire look and feel of a layout. If you made invisible areas we could direct readers to click on products. We would also love if flipsnack would create an area (white labeled) where our readers and customers could login and make changes themselves to the catalogues, add their logo, etc without our help

Response from Flipsnack

Replied January 2020

Hi Paul, Thank you for the useful insights! I will forward your review to our development team, to see how we could improve our platform and implement your suggestions.

Sujee from CollegeTrackr Inc.

Flipsnack review

It has been great. I would recommend this software to anyone looking for a simple, yet quality way to showcase any literature, videos or promoting any of their product/services.

Pros

You don't need to be tech savvy to get started. There are beautiful templates ready for you and a lot of options to customize. Publishing is simple and the entire process from creating to publishing is straightforward. Also, love the option to download PDF and JPG versions of the flipbooks. I use it a lot when I'm creating a flyer or poster for a project I'm working on.

Cons

There can be minor lags when opening up the flipbook and it would be great if we can get a table of contents widget as an option when building a flipbook from scratch, rather than only having that option available when uploading a PDF. I would love to see more regular updates with new templates.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied January 2019

Awesome review and awesome suggestions! Thank you!

Lauren from About Going Places

First time creating a flipbook -- easy!

In general, Flipsnack has been easy to use. This is my first time creating flipbooks. I would love if Flipsnack could also assist with designs and make the editing process easier. It would be great to actually go into my test and make small edits.

Pros

All you have to do is create the pdf and upload. Easy to send a link.

Cons

The links didn't copy over from the pdf. I have to remember to add them in the finished flipbook online. Also couldn't figure out for a while how to not let clients see our other flipbooks. In addition, difficult to figure out how to edit the flipbook online (rather than deleting and uploading a new one).

Response from Flipsnack

Replied January 2019

Hi Lauren, Please contact our support about the links situation. If they are added correctly as hyperlinks in the PDF they will be automatically imported in the flipbook, thus save you a lot of time. We'll probably ask for a sample PDF, test it out and see if there's a problem on our end, or we may have suggestions on how to add hyperlinks in the PDF. We'll also keep your other suggestion in mind, regarding a design service team. Thank you so much for giving us feedback!

Beth from Edmonton Petroleum Golf & Country Club

Creates clean, professional digital content!

All in all, we love Flipsnack. We began using Flipsnack because of COVID-19 because we were looking for an attractive and easy way to add lots of information and engaging content to be able to communicate with our membership while we were navigating our "new normal". After we re-opened we continued to use this program and it has completely replaced our former "newsletter" template that we used in years previous. We have received really great feedback from our Members and feel that it adds a great avenue to compile lots of information in one spot and in appealing formats and templates.

Pros

The ability to create a professional looking communication piece for our organization. Being able to easily embed the finished flipbooks directly onto our website. The ability to easily include videos into the flipbooks!

Cons

I find that sometimes formatting the text can be a little finicky. Copying and pasting text from an external program such as Microsoft Word, does not always transfer very clean (ampersand symbols get pasted with additional charcters behind). Sometimes the view appears differently when you publish the Flipbook depending on the size of the text box you had drew, but it looked appropriately prior to publishing it.

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

We chose Flipsnack based on referral from another Private Golf Club in the area. We were impressed with the product that they shared with us and trusted their endorsement.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied July 2020

Hello Beth, We're so glad that we're able to offer up our services in a time like this. We appreciate your kind words more than you know. Please contact our support team to help you with your problem. If ever you have any questions or problems feel free to contact us. We're always ready to help you with anything you might need.

Flipsnack is a great online tool to improve your digital footprint

Overall, it is a great platform and allows us to improve the digital aspect of the business.

Pros

Flipsnack is a fairly simple to deploy software that allows for a more professional means of publication, presentation and online catalogues. The online application is quite decently priced if you purchase a yearly subscription and for those that only need the basic elements there is also a neat free version for the above mentioned uses. We loved the ease of use and the great customer service on the platform as well as how easy and secure the payment portal was.

Cons

If you are a subscribed member of Flipsnack you will know that there are quite a few unlisted features in the comparisons table before purchase. This unfortunately can be a little misleading and make your decision after payment feel a little "cheeky"... *Hint - just go for the enterprise package if you want access to all the features of the platform such as a personalised favicon and subdomain URL. MP4 files cannot be uploaded to any Flipsnack document unless you are a enterprise member however you can run it videos through YouTube instead, so perhaps start a YouTube channel if you want to use video in you presentations / catalogues. The software can be a little buggy at times and does require a little bit of time and resource to iron out the kinks.

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

Flipsnack is more affordable than Flippingbook

Response from Flipsnack

Replied March 2021

Hello, Thank you for your review! We will certainly take into consideration your recommendation. We are continuously improving Flipsnack, so stay tuned for more updates!

Georgeanne from Virginia Geographic Alliance

Industry: Writing and Editing

curriculum desing

We have an online atlas we would like to distribute to the educational community in Virginia. Flipsnack promises to be a solution to our distribution and access.

Pros

The appearance of the end product--our atlas is absolutely gorgeous and interactive. The ease of publication and the ability to edit and substitute pages online are great.

Cons

I would like add text on the page and then add a hyperlink triggered by the text. So far I have not been ablre to figure that out.

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

The ability to add our own logo and ease of editing.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied March 2020

Hey Georgeanne! Thank you for your great review! If you want to add a hyperlink over text, all you need to do is go to the "link" section on the side of your editor, select "hyperlink" in that window, and then place the hyperlink boundaries over the text. If you have any other questions, one of our live chat experts can help you in a matter of minutes. Thanks again!

Thomas from True Adventure

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Great option for sharing documents

Our documents are really big files, so being able to send the links rather than the files has meant we can now email all our promotional materials to clients really easily!

Pros

We love how easy it is to share all of our promotional material with our clients. The page turning effects are really eye catching and the ability to add video content, and enable download is really important for sales.

Cons

We want to keep all of our documents unlisted, but sometimes we forget to do this, it would be good to have the option to create default set up's as we also forget to list for download sometimes as well. It is easy to go back and change this fortunately though.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied May 2019

Hey Thomas! Thank you very much for your awesome review. The default options feature is a great idea! We will definitely pass it on to our developing team.

Michael from St. Andrew’s College

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Online Learning

Pros

With the switch to online education during the global pandemic, my students loved and appreciated the authenticity of reading a digital flip book as opposed to a Word or PDF document.

Cons

The only limitations that I experienced is due to the features of the free version. I’ve previously only used the software once a year for a single assignment, but with the current prospect of returning to online learning, I will speak to my school about a paid subscription so that I can fully utilize this amazing software.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied July 2020

Hello Michael, We are so happy that you and your students enjoy Flipsnack. Offering free classroom for teachers it was our solution to help in this time when we need to be more united. Regarding our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our Live Chat Support and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs.

Wendy from Our Soul Oasis

Terrible Customer Service

Not pleasant. Again, my magazine is beautiful but the tools that are available to some for growth, aren't available to everyone and there is no rhyme or reason behind their secret decision.

Pros

I like the ease of setting up and formatting my magazine. Flipsnack has a great interface for creating. It is easy to embed and can be customized to fit any width website.

Cons

They do nothing on their end to help drive viewers. There is an app now but you evidently have to be part of a secret service to have your magazine included on the app. The lack of inclusion in the app is the reason I will be removing my magazine from flipsnack. We needed the app platform for our readers to subscribe and view us consistently. When I talked to customer service about the issue, they did nothing and told me it just wasn't an option for me after not even understanding they had an app. I should have been offered a resolution, and I wasn't. The company itself isn't interested in supporting their customer's growth or giving us the option to create a sustainable product for our customers. Therefore, I'm out.

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

Price and the interface ability. However, now I'm done with the ezine platform completely. We are creating an online magazine in our own domain which will have a mobile platform.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied October 2019

Hello, Wendy! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are sorry if you encountered some issues using Flipsnack. We would love to know more about your problem so please reach our Live Chat support and let's make it work this time.

Josh from American Association of Owner Operators

Excellent For Our Digital Magazine

Overall, I am very happy with Flipsnack. I use it to easily create magazines so that we can have something fun for our audience and also have more places to advertise. I think this will be a huge money maker for our business as we close more clients.

Pros

It was easy to brand the magazine and embed any youtube videos I'd like in it. I can easily find stock images to place in, which is one of my favorite benefits! You can even place them within certain shapes. You can use templates and see some really neat stats like impressions, views, and my favorite... how long they spent on the magazine. Customer service is very attentive and can usually fix my problems or answer any questions that I have. Easy to embed on our website.

Cons

While I appreciate the detailed stats, the stats on clicks seem pretty useless and I cannot get a good answer from customer service about it. I have stats on pages where there is nothing to click and stats on pages that don't exist (stats on page 25 for example when there is no page 25 for that magazine). When downloading a CSV of the stats, it makes even less sense and isn't even congruent with the stats on clicks from the website.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied March 2020

Hey Josh! Thank you for taking the time to review Flipsnack! We took note of the issue you're having, and the development team is looking into it as we speak. This definitely sounds like an issue, and we want to resolve it as soon as we can. Thank you for your patience, Josh! We really appreciate customers like you!

Shannon from CleverMade

Elevates our Marketing Material

Pros

Ever job I have gone to, I have introduced teams to this software and they are always so impressed on what it can do to elevate our sales pitches and marketing material. This software allows us to stop with the oversized pdf attachments and link engagement information with video content that sets us apart from our competition.

Cons

Once upon a time there wasn't the ability to embed a video, but after suggesting that a few years ago and customer service keeping us informed it would happen, it has and that's why I am loyal. They listen and enhance the software to work for their customers.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied January 2020

Hi Shannon, Thank you for recommending us! We're glad to hear Flipsnack is a great solution for your sales team!

Dean from Guardian Goalposts Limited

Really easy to use, and gives your business a more professional asthetic when designing.

It is a great time saving tool and also gives someone with little experience the opportunity to be able to design content with a lot of assistance and the searchable templates give great guidance on creating professional looking designs.

Pros

I like the searchable templates as they are a great source of inspiration when you haven't got all day to be able to start from scratch on each design task!

Cons

I think that the arrangement, adjustment and editing of individual images would be great if more functionality was added. Mirror flip and degree rotation would be a great addition.

Reasons for Switching to Flipsnack

We didnt have the expertise to be able to design every piece of content from scratch with photoshop, far too advanced.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied July 2020

Hello Dean, Thank you for your kind words! We're so happy that you're enjoying Flipsnack and that you're using our templates. Our team is continuously improving Flipsnack features. Stay tooned for more!

María from Almacén Props

Excellent Software for me and all entrepreneurs!

Flipsnack makes my job more practical. This product helped me to achieve my goals and improved the quality of my work. For this reason I choose it every day.

Pros

Flipsnack is really easy to use. It has modern features, like the shadows on the paper and the beautiful noise when you pass the pages. I think that it´s so cool and useful.

Cons

I´m satisfied with the product. I don't have anything to say about cons. Keep on working Flipsnack! You´re on the right way..

Response from Flipsnack

Replied March 2020

Hey Maria! Thank you for an awesome review!

Marie from Baskets By Basket Case

Awesome software

Excellent customer service. If I have a question someone gets back to me right away and walks me through the steps. This program makes it easy for my customers to see what products I have on hand and saves me a lot of time.

Pros

I like how easy it is to use and how quickly I can update my catalogs.

Cons

I sometimes find it slow to go between pages but it could have something to do with the images I put on which make it take longer to load.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied January 2019

Thank you so much for the kind review, Marie! You are right about the images. You can optimize them for quick loading using tinyjpg.com

Cheryl from Metaprosperity LLC

Perfect Solution

I'm using Flipsnack to create content for lead magnets and online courses

Pros

I wanted something different from a slide show presentation, and I wasn't up to speed on videos. Flipbooks offer a fun, interactive component even more engaging than letting people run their own slide show. Also love the multiple ways to share!

Cons

I understand there's a way to edit directly in the flipbook after creation. Found that to be too daunting to learn quickly (my fault, not yours), so I keep going back to the original presentation and re-uploading. Often, I seem to lose my original choices for options like whether to share publicly (I don't actually remember WHICH options, just trying to make you understand what I mean). If I just re-upload the content in an existing file, I'd like all those options to stick so I don't have to worry about choosing again.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied October 2019

Hi, Cheryl! We are so happy that you are enjoying a lot of our features and that Flipsnack is the right app for you. Please contact our Live Chat support and tell us more about your struggle and how we could help you.

Danielle from KwikBoost

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

KwikBoost Review

Good experience - I've only used support once and they were very responsive.

Pros

I like all the features and the ability to create documents in the software. We don't use this feature since we design in the Adobe Creative Suite... but I have found this as a good option for sharing content internally and externally. Like that you can just save over existing files ... really helps us with version control.

Cons

The filing in folders seems finicky. I'll move docs to a folder and go back into the software to find that they aren't in the folder. I also can't upload docs directly into a folder. This would be helpful and more efficient since right now I upload a document and then once it's published have to move it into a folder.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied October 2019

Hi, Danielle! Thank you for your kind review and we are more than happy that Flipsnack is the right platform for your needs. We are sorry for the filling in the folders problem. Please contact our Live Chat Support. Our experts will be more than happy to help you.

Jenni from Miarante

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

Great but a few flaws

Very good but sometimes small annoyances and customer service helpful but sometimes take a while to respond back. A bit pricey for added services

Pros

It’s easy to sue with some great features, especially if you have a lot of photos to feature. You can make something that sends easily and is beautifully presented. Love the duplicate page feature

Cons

When i save and don’t click publish it still publishes it which is annoying when you are working on a draft and have not completed it. I wish there was a line to indicate when something is centered or aligned with something else No options to have it professionally printed through Flipsnack

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

User friendly, visually attractive for what I need

Response from Flipsnack

Replied January 2020

Hi Jenni, Thank you for your feedback! I will forward your suggestions to our tech team. Also, when you start creating a new flipbook, but want to exit without publishing it, you can simply go back to "My Flipbooks" and the flipbook will automatically be saved "as draft".

Nicole from Real Estate

FLIPSNACK IS A BIG PART OF MY BUSINESS

LOVE IT

Pros

LOOKS GOOD AND EASY TO USE WE USE IT FOR A LOT OF MARKETING IN OUR OFFICE

Cons

I HONESTLY COULDN'T TELL YOU THAT I HAVE A NEGATIVE

Response from Flipsnack

Replied March 2020

Hey Nicole! We very much appreciate your kind words and amazing review!

RODICA MARIANA from C.N.I. Carmen Sylva Petroșani

This software helped me a lot to create and publish the final products of Erasms + projects! Very hi

I found out from the internet about this software, it was very helpful in making the final products of the Erasmus + projects. The quality of the presentation is excellent! I recommend everyone to use this software! Easy to use, very good quality of the products obtained!

Pros

Print quality, very high utility! It’s packed with all the options you need to make a beautiful one page design or for designing an entire magazine, page by page! This software provide all the tools need to realise the online publications are performing. Very powerful this software!

Cons

It allowed only three materials publish!

Reasons for Switching to Flipsnack

It is much more useful and easy to do!

Response from Flipsnack

Replied October 2020

Hello Rodica, We are so happy that you are enjoying our features and that Flipsnack is the right platform for you. Regarding our pricing plans please check out our page or simply contact our support team and get the right Plan subscription for your unique needs. Thank you for your review!

A great way to share Creative Compilations

Flipsnack allows me to share creations without giving up control of my work. I originally used Flipsnack to turn in creative works to professors and college administrators .

Pros

Flipsnack gives me a way to share digital versions of artists' books I create. Combining text with imagery in tactile books is a limited edition - with Flipsnack I can upload word docs in sections of a complete book (covers, chapters, colophon) and Flipsnack software merges them Into a whole. I do not have paid versions of Adobe products so part of Flipsnack's value is in providing me a pdf version of each book I upload.

Cons

Flipsnack's basIc version is good enough for me, although I do sometimes wish for the up-graded features, but I appreciate the flexability that lets me take down and put up different books to juggle my basic plan limits.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied May 2019

Hey there! Thank you for your kind words and awesome review!

Stephanie from Stout Tent

A Good Solution for Creating PDF Booklets

Flipsnack has been a good beginning solution for us. We needed to be able to provide potential and existing customers with an easier to read option for our catalogs and ebooks. Flipsnack was easy to use and implement and we never had any problems with our customers being able to view the products. It gives it that final professional touch!

Pros

It's simple to upload and converts quickly. I like that it has an editor in the app and that you can have interactive links in the booklet. I also like that it gives viewers the option to download a pdf version.

Cons

I wish you could customize the URL. This is only available with the highest paid plan.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your kind words! We're happy to hear that Flipsnack is a good solution for you

Ryan from SVSports

Industry: Sporting Goods

SVSports Review

Over all I am very satisfied with the product and its functionality. I have never had to deal directly with the customer service staff, but I think that speaks to the ease of use that I have never had to.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the fact that you can edit/replace individual pages with out having to re-load the entire file. Use of links, embed features are big pluses as well.

Cons

Limitations on file size and amount of catalogs with certain packages.

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

Features offered for the price point. Overall system ease of use. Intuitive design makes service easy to navigate.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied October 2019

Hello, Ryan! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us. We are happy that Flipsnack is the right app for your specific needs. Fortunately, we have more options regarding the limitation of the file size and the amount of catalogs. Check out our pricing page or contact our Live Chat Support for more details.

Jay from Clifton Chilli Club

Good value for money

The overall value for money of this software is good and the help/support has been excellent. Queries are dealt with quickly and with clear results.

Pros

The user interface is simple and easy to use. Hot boxing images to provide cliackable links to videos and websites is great. Providing readers with the option of downloading or viewing simplified versions is also useful. Having clear statisitcs is also handy so that you can better understand your audience.

Cons

Whilst you can build a publication from scratch with only this software, uploading a pdf designed in external programmes (such as InDesign) is better due to the limited design features in comparison. The app for mobiles/tablets is a little limited and could be expanded with more features.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied January 2020

Hi Jay, Thank you for your comprehensive review!

Michelle from ACCRA Golf Shafts

Love Flipsnack

Happy that I decided to go with flip snack. As previously mentioned their interface is very user friendly and its a great program to create online catalogs!!

Pros

I use flipsnack to make a online catalog for work. It is perfect for doing so and makes the catalog very easy to share. The interface is very user friendly and easy to use. Definitely was a great decision to go with flipsnack and i would recommend anyone to do the same!

Cons

Missing some features such as being able to change the size after the catalog is already made however when looking for a feature you can easily message their support team. They are so responsive and great!

Response from Flipsnack

Replied December 2018

Thank you Michelle! What a wonderful review!

Yvonne from Spinifex Photography

Flipsnak Review

Great experience apart from not being able to work offline.

Pros

Lovely easy to use platform with really nice templates.

Cons

It is NOT able to be edited offline. Absolutely frustrating when operating from a remote location. Especially so since CV19 , when the internet is even slower.

Reasons for Switching to Flipsnack

Ease of use and choice of templates

Response from Flipsnack

Replied July 2020

Hello Yvonne, Thank you for your review and suggestion! We really appreciate your feedback.

April from Wildfire Community, LLC

Industry: Publishing

Flipsnack Review

At WILDFIRE, we've been using Flipsnack for 18 months. It has definitely helped us feel much more legit in the magazine publishing world. I love that I can meet my readers where they want to read, whether it is digitally or in print, and Flipsnack keeps my digital readers very happy.

Pros

As the publisher of a magazine that is both digital and in print, Flipsnack has been great for giving my online readers a true-magazine feel without having to fork over the cash for the print version. I love how classy Flipsnack keeps my magazine. Prior to using Flipsnack, readers were scrolling vertically and it felt much more blog-like. The horizontal feel is much more like a traditional magazine.

Cons

Literally the only thing I would change if I could about the software is enable folks to continue to flip through the magazine after zooming in. It is a little cumbersome to zoom in, read, then have to zoom back out to flip the page.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied December 2018

Thank you so much for the review. We'll keep your suggestion in mind!

Sarah from Sarah Lake Photography, LLC

Industry: Photography

Takes some getting used to, but the end product is awesome...

I have been able to make the next-best-thing to a printed product menu and save a ton on printing and mailing. To me, my flip is far prettier than any PDF would be. Though I still have printed product menus, my flip book is always available on my website!

Pros

The final product- it's the best version of a "virtual" magazine/catalog that I could imagine. Very pretty and professional. You can customize nearly everything- the background, a "flip" sound, how the pages turn. It's very nice.

Cons

It is tricky to use at first, and doesn't feel intuitive. I had to search around for how to add/change/edit something, because it seems like buttons are in different places depending on where you're at in your editing. It took me several tries to figure out how to add pages and where to do so.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied January 2019

Such an awesome review! Thank you so much, Sarah!

Amanda from Alderman Peel High School

A great resource for e-learning!

By using Flipsnack booklets, I have been able to share my teaching resources online via social media, my department website and on other teaching platforms and have gained extremely positive feedback from the teaching community and more importantly, from my students.

Pros

I love the simplicity and ease of use of the software and the speed in which it generates a professional interactive booklet from a PDF that I can then share online.

Cons

I would love to create more Flipsnack booklets but the free trial has a limit of 3 and my education budget is limited so I can't afford the upgrade cost at the moment. I have shared my Flipsnack booklets with other teachers do hopefully my school will purchase a license.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied July 2020

Hello Amanda, Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear Flipsnack is a great solution for you and your students. Our Classroom plan is free now! If you're a teacher and you want to use Flipsnack with your class, please contact us. For more information you can take a look here https://www.flipsnack.com/edu.html

Jessica from Swiss Laundry of Rockville

Get a link!

Pros

Pros: ability to embed in website, ability to turn pages like it's a book.

Cons

The only con is that I can't add a link to a book

Response from Flipsnack

Replied January 2019

Hi Jessica, You can certainly add links in your book. If you need help, please ask our support agents!

Mark from Visual Touch Digital Signage

Customisable Datasheets

Having all our datasheets together and allowing clients to download via links has saved us considerable time and effort over the last few months.

Pros

The product was easy to setup and integrate functionality and links for CTA processes. We managed to put our library of datasheets together in a few hours too.

Cons

The only think was having a limitation on creating new datasheets, but we fully appreciate FLIPSNACK need to make money commercially and in the future we will be looking at paying for additional facilities.

Reasons for Choosing Flipsnack

ease and functionality plus the overall feel of setting up the sotware

Reasons for Switching to Flipsnack

your product was much easier to set up

Response from Flipsnack

Replied August 2020

Hello Mark, Thank you for your review! Our team is continuously improving Flipsnack. Stay tooned for more features!

Shivani from Birla School Pilani, India

Flipsnack added value to my teaching!

My students, colleagues have all liked it and I have received positive response about it.

Pros

My lessons have become interesting as I am able to add pics, text, gifs, to the pdf files. My students have shown a lot of interest in the flipbooks that I create. I am deeply indebted to the team to help me whenever I was stuck. Overall a great tool that has enhanced my teaching.

Cons

I am not able to write or highlight the text while I use the full screen option. If this tool is added, it would be of great help.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied October 2020

Hello Shivani, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review! We are glad to hear Flipsnack is a great solution for you and your students. Our team is continuously improving Flipsnack. Stay tuned for more features!

Catherine from Tourism

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Easy, fun, creative, professional, helpful and a great product overall.

Pros

It is easy to use, especially if you have some knowledge of Photoshop or similar but even if you don't, you soon pick up how to use it. Any issues, the customer service team get back to you ASAP and are very helpful. Very happy you can now edit a double page and can create a product that looks great and very professional.

Cons

The only feature I wished it had was double page editing but they recently added this into the system so I am very happy.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied July 2020

Hello Catherine, Thank you for your review! We're so happy that you're enjoying Flipsnack. Our team is continuously improving Flipsnack. Stay tooned for more features!

Melanie from Alliance Christian Academy

Professional upgrade

Love the stats to verify how effective Flipsnack is for us!

Pros

This gives our small organization a way to upgrade our digital availability for our stakeholders. Options like downloading and printing allows for those who need a physical copy without us incurring the printing cost- so although there is a cost for the upgraded option on Flipsnack, its far less than printing costs.

Cons

I would have preferred to know about not being able to change the URL without an additional fee.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your great review! If you have a Flipsnack URL that you would like to change, we can do that free of charge. However, if you need to have your flipbook under a custom domain, you will need an Enterprise package. For more information, please do not hesitate to contact our live chat team.

Lily from Cimarron Hills

love it

Pros

It is visually appealing and people enjoy looking at the brochure.

Cons

I don't have anything to say about this topic

better visual

Response from Flipsnack

Replied October 2019

Hi, Lily! And we love that you love it! Thank you for the 5-star review. You're too kind.

Steve from Splendid International

Industry: Building Materials

Creating collateral quickly on a budget

When I have an issue, usual response time is fairly quick, within an hour or so. However, depending on the time of day (late afternoon Pacific Time), FS will respond the next business day.

Pros

Online access to software that is somewhat intuitive to comprehend and understand. Has many features (and improving) for basic collateral development

Cons

More access to images that are industry specific. i.e. construction, building materials, more business-related imagery would be appreciated.

Response from Flipsnack

Replied January 2019

That's a good idea, Steve! I'll make sure to share it with the team, and hopefully we'll make it possible!