• Pros

• "I like how easy it is to use Mandarin 5. I also like the customer support for when I have a problem or various questions. They are very quick to respond back to me and help solve the problem."

• "Easy to use, M5 Reports seems easier than old method"

• "Versatile library automation with room to accommodate new features. Good software support - very available. Great price for small libraries. "

• Cons

• "I like this software a lot but if I have to pick what I like the least it would be occasional quirks in the system that have to be fixed by Mandarin."

• "When there are multiple call numbers on one record the call number should be absent from the results page, instead a note to 'see holdings'. "

• "Patrons are not yet able to transfer books from their reading lists to their reserve list. I would like to see an easier method for patrons to reserve books with one click. "

Browse Mandarin Reviews

Vanessa from Ad Fontes Academy

Great Option for Small Schools at a terrific price

We have saved money by knowing what is in our inventory. In the past, we have bought duplicate copies simply out of poor inventory control. Mandarin allows us to know where everything is at all times.

Pros

I love that we have the ability to not only automate our library but can also run our textbook management and electronics management through the Mandarin system. As a small private school, our budget is limited and anything that helps us control inventory and save money in the long-run is a worthwhile investment.

Cons

My only complaint is that it is sometimes difficult to find an item on Record Fetch. The system is not very forgiving with typos and not all ISBNs are in the system, even when the book may be. I also wish they would include Usborne Books in the system. We get many of these books donated to the school and have a difficult time logging them in the Mandarin system.

Mary from Classical Christian Academy

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

School Library Complete Solutions - Amazing Ability to Meet Your Students/Staff Needs

Mandarin Library creates a public face for our school that expands the resources that we can house on campus. It is a great marketing tool of academic resources that we can easily put within student/parent reach. I love the customized look I can give to my home page. Mandarin Library is a fun and intuitive program that meet budgetary constaints while allowing me to expand in new ways. I was nervous about learning a new system and found the changes made everything easier in library management. Again, Technical Support is a phone call away and they are the most patient, kind staff of experts that speaks volumes about this company.

Pros

We are a Classical School Pre-K thru 12 - This software has made my job easier and saves me time. The transition from our old system to Mandarin was amazing. I was happy with the ease of implementing the new system and tech support patiently guided any questions. I can't say enough good things about tech support - I love the speed & ease of inputting new records and barcodes for classroom sets of books in minutes. Physical barcodes are easily printed - a budgetary savings. I love the visual search - parents and students can link to ebooks, public library resources, college prep, homework helps, audio books, whatever I want to create a link for assisting research and resources - the world is at our disposal. Parents can easily email and send book requests. An economical high quality services for private schools with small library budgets. Technical support is amazing 24/7 and they are great teachers. Training library help is very easy. There is no need to purchase MARC record as the record fetch has most titles and it is very easy to create your own record. I highly recommend this software for ease of use and ability to expand circulation options. We separate textbooks and general library but it is all in the same catalog. Teachers easily check out their classroom textbooks. I am re-cataloguing sets of elementary books and tech support makes global call number changes saving the time of bringing up each title to change the record.

Cons

What is there not to like? I love this software!!!

Christopher from Nebraska Dept of Education - Early Childhood

We were sold something other than what we received.

When we decided to purchase this software we had very specific needs. We were told everything we wanted to do was already in the system or that the system would do it. Since then we were told it can't do what we were told it could do before we agreed to the contract. We are going to reimplement our old system because even though it didn't fit all of our needs it gives us more of what we need than what Mandarin has been able to do. We wanted specific data reports at our fingertips and was told it would happen. I have to call in and have them done for me and even then, the results are not completely right. We were told this system came with a conference room schedule system and that it would be easy to use. No such thing existed. The conversion of our old Database left out important information and books altogether. This is not as big a deal as I can fix this but the interface is not easily customizable nor is it user-friendly to anyone who doesn't know Marc 21. Going forward you should really not sell features you do not already have, or you should be willing to develop them for the release. Had we known then what we know now we would have gone with another company who could have offered everything we were looking for. We have spent grant money on this system that we felt was the best direction based on the information we were given, only to have it be something different. I am sure your system is a perfect fit for a vast majority but for us it is not working.

Pros

Visually it was better looking than our previous system.

Cons

It didn't do almost everything we were promised it could do.

Response from Mandarin Library Automation

Replied April 2019

Hi Christopher, Thank you for sharing your review. We are very concerned about the experience you are having. We would welcome the opportunity to assist you and correct the issues you have listed. Thank you for your patience. We will also contact you directly to assist.

Julie from Cornerstone Christian School

Great System

My overall experience with Mandarin has been wonderful. My questions are always quick to be answered. I would definitely recommend Mandarin to anyone who is looking for a new system for their library cataloging.

Pros

We came from using RenWeb for our Library Catalog and Patron Services. There's been a bit of learning curve, but Mandarin is so much easier to use than our previous system. Inputting new items into the catalog is so much easier than the previous system. It takes me a fraction of the time that I used to spend.

Cons

I don't like that I can't print library cards with our student's pictures on them. But, I can still print them in RenWeb with a barcode, so that's really nice. I also wish that the pictures were easier to update. School pictures don't come in until Mid to Late October and I don't have access to them. So new students don't have their pictures updated and continuing students don't have their new ones shown. This just makes our students a bit sad. I also wish that I could search the system by barcode. It would also be nice if I am signed in as an administrator and I look up a particular book, that it would show the name of the student who has checked it out. Yes, I do know there's another way to do that. But, it would be nice if it was just in one step and I didn't have to go to another place to look that up. The only other little problem, which I know is just my library assistants being a bit to quick, is that there's a significant time lag between scanning a book as returned and it coming up on the screen as returned. I know that this is more on my side than on the side of Mandarin.

Donna from Central Christian Academy

Software and Support Designed for the Busy Librarian

Pros

First, the purchase process which was simple, helpful and professional. Second, the installation process: loading my library data, testing and support - especially the webinar presentation and followup. Third, technical support: rapid, on-time and professional. I got a call or e-mail with a rapid and complete response.

Cons

Well, it's hard to find an issue, but what I would improve is the searchability and content of the online resources. I had a question about cataloging serial publications and couldn't access what I wanted.

Reasons for Switching to Mandarin

We were required to switch from our current library software because the provider was discontinuing the service. We looked at a number of software companies. I was impressed with your product: innovation and ease of use. As a small private school with limited budget, Mandarin M5 was our first choice

Carrie from Tyler Street Christian Academy

Change

I have had a great experience with Mandarin. Anytime I've needed help, the tech department has been quick to help me. They guide me in ways that are easy to incorporate on my end. They also are very mindful of things that need to be fixed on their end. The cost is wonderful. This system is worth every penny. My overall experience has been wonderful! For a lady who doesn't like change, Mandarin has been a great help!

Pros

What I like most about the software is the ease of the transition from one system to another. Our school had to change from another system. Mandarin was the best choice for our school for a change that wasn't an option. I find features in M5 that I never had in the other system. My favorite is the ability to add new books to the system with ease.

Cons

This is not so much an issue for people who do understand code. But I had a bit of an issue with it at the beginning. I am learning what each number stands for and how to utilize it when I'm adding an item or updating something in the system.

Linda from Christian Fellowship School

Very pleased

Mandarin has made importing MARC records easier. The set up for the spine label makes more since and more of what I wanted that our old software did not offer. When asking for tech support they are very prompt to respond and get back if they want to clarify a request. The tech support guys are the best.

Pros

I liked that they were so accommodating when we had to switch over from our other software in such a short time. They have been very patient with any questions or requests I have requested. I do not have a Library degree so I am probably not using it to its full potential. So glad to be able to print my own barcodes and spine labels. The barcodes have the title, author, school name and call # included.

Cons

Sometimes I have to log-in again, but that could possible be our internet server. Because I do not have a Library degree I am not sure what all the code are for, but I am sure if I asked they would help me. I just have not had time to ask. The Webex was informative, but too much information, too fast. I would have like a more interactive option. But you can join a group as many times as you want.

Cynthia from Champlain Township Public Library

Mandarin for Libraries

Mandarin's Tech support is great!!!

Pros

We were already using Madarain M3 to the switch to M% was seamless. Staff were able to adjust to the new platform quickly. We really like the cataloguing module. Very user friendly and the online OPAC is great as well.

Karen from St. Louis Christian College

Easy library software

From the first point of my inquiries the Mandarin employees have been extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The concept that the first contact should know the product well made Mandarin stand out above the other companies I investigated. The technical support during and beyond implementation has also been outstanding showing that they really care about our library and our users.

Pros

This library software is easy to use and easy to train students and staff to use. The ability to quickly download catalog records from Library of Congress or other libraries is extremely helpful. Whenever I need to create a record that can't be downloaded, an exceptional template is available. If I need to edit a record all of the MARC record fields and subfields show as options for insertion; and it is very easy to delete an unwanted field.

Cons

Mandarin is a great library software!

Overall Mandarin has been wonderful for managing our library needs. Reports, email to patrons, entering books, etc. all go fairly smoothly. When we do have a problem or question Mandarin support is quick to respond and great to work with.

Pros

Love that it is easy to learn and has fantastic customer support! Much easier to use than larger library software systems I've used in the past. The conversion from the old system to this one was very smooth. Very affordable.

Cons

Having to switch between the Equipment, Textbook and General Library databases is sometimes confusing. One often forgets on the first search for an item and has to go back and re-search.

Michelle from East-West University

Mandarin Snapshot

Mandarin provides an affordable and easy-to-implement integrated library package (cataloging, circulation, public access interface). It continues to offer more features and the IT support department has been very helpful when a bit of tweaking is needed.

Pros

Cons

This company's products are geared for elementary and high schools. The OPAC features reading-level categories which are not necessary for specialized libraries and those serving adults. However these features can be removed by Mandarin support. There are some problems in the cataloging software when adding subsequent subdivisions (involving punctuation). But these can be worked around. It would be great to have more options for the public visual search interface (like font style, colors, etc.) and general layout.

Reasons for Choosing Mandarin

Versatility, great price and easy to implement.

Reasons for Switching to Mandarin

The library needed a robust integrated library system that supported cirucation, cataloging, and a public interface modules. The public interface included a visual layout.

Ronzstah from Wise Owl Group of Schools

Mandarin Review

Inventory issues and also daily transactions that can be so overwhelming

Pros

It is easy use read and getting used to also there is less complications when performing daily transactions by just scanning a barcode

Cons

a more modernized user interface

Reasons for Choosing Mandarin

It had no limit of books to catalogued into the system

Camille from South O'Brien Schools

Industry: Libraries

Works well for our school

Pros

Our school has used Mandarin for a long time. This fall, we upgraded to the latest version. The upgrade was worth it! Our new Mandarin has a fresh, updated look. Many of the features have been streamlined and are easy to use. No more clicking between multiple screens! I can do more work more efficiently! Downloading records is super easy. Purging books from the system is also super simple.

Cons

I was looking forward to printing off spine labels and pocket labels from my new Mandarin. However, the spine labels only print on a certain kind of label. I'm having trouble finding that specific label, so I continue to type my own. The pocket labels come out blurry. I experimented with both those types of labels on Mandarin with no luck.

Ann from Our Lady of the Hills HS

Industry: Libraries

Robust and user friendly system

I inherited a very poorly cataloged collection: corrupt classification, lost records, level one (or less) catalog- ing, lack of subject headings... The MLA system empowers me to provide the best bibliographic database I can create for my students. Price point is exceptional, MLA system is user-friendly, robust and secure. I am one happy catalog librarian.

Pros

The learning curve made for a very easy transition to learn the system and get to work. I did reports, inventory, edits of existing records and learned to use "Fetch" for my MARC cataloging needs in a very short time. I am delighted that the system adheres to national standards in bibliographic MARC. I feel secure with the MLA system that my work will not be corrupted or lost at anytime.

Cons

As an experienced professional cataloger, I would like to see the policies that govern the system to better understand display functions.

Verenaisi from College of the Marshall Islands

Mandarin (M5) Works for us

1. Not tried 'Inventory' yet. How do we stock-take using a 'databar reader' to scan books on shelves 2. Like running statistical reports for institutional reports 3. Need to spare time to fully explore and familiarize myself and my team on all aspects and modules of M5 4. Need to recreate home page of our CMI M5 to include all Collections held in the library

Pros

Using its Main Search interface for copy cataloging, especially running "Record Searches".

Cons

Groups Modules - seems very complicated.

Timothy from Education

Industry: Libraries

Wow! factor customer support to back up a very easy to use program!

Pros

The recent update has put everything into one platform and the best thing of all is that they are listening to their customers and adding what we need as we grow together.

Cons

Honestly, the only thing I can say negative is that it takes a little time for reports to generate. It would be nice if they were much faster but the updated version is already faster than the older one I was using.

Mollissa from Hilltop Library

Mandarin

Excellent! As always, the technical support team at Mandarin is outstanding. Their response speed, willingness to help, follow through, and accessibility is the best.

Pros

Easy to use, M5 Reports seems easier than old method

Cons

Would like more kid friendly features, such as video book trailer ability

Julie from Kapuskasing Public Library

Industry: Libraries

Excellent program and excellent customer support

We've been using Mandarin for more years than I know of. Whenever we have an issue or suggestion, we email Mandarin and we get the quickest and best help ever.

Pros

Ease of use; functionality; easy to learn.

Cons

Some of the report tools are complicated.

Jorge from Consejo Nacional Electoral

VERSATILE TOOL FOR LIBRARIES AND FILES

Your online technical support is fast and effective

Pros

This quick tool facilitates your work by its great search capacity, oriented to the format of those we know on the web

Cons

Taking into account that the software is quite complete, there are functions that could be changed and give more information to the material or document that is already expired or that is no longer being used

Response from Mandarin Library Automation

Replied April 2018

Thank you Jorge. We appreciate your feedback.

Ebony from Heritage Christian School

Mandarin - A Good Choice

Overall, I love Mandarin and would recommend it. I am in my first year with this product, so occasionally I have questions. The customer service has always been kind, helpful, and quick.

Pros

I love that my card catalog is available online to families and is so user friendly for them. They love the visual search and recommended reading pages! The gallery is also a nice bonus, as is the blackboard. It is also extremely helpful that you can customize your searches to narrow down your results. Also, I, as an administrator, like how easy it is to carry out transactions for the students.

Cons

Filling in values for book information gets a little confusing. Adding a book using the ISBN is a great feature that automatically fills in most information needed. However, if you must manually add a book, then it is tedious looking up what information goes into what value number and field/sub-field.

Tammy from Algoma Christian School

Mandarin 5 Review

Stella from Blessed Sacrament School

Review of Mandarin

Okay. Tech support is amazing, though.

Pros

Can be accessed on any computer Great technical support

Cons

The transfer of data from our old system to this one was mediocre at best (Came on board when the transfer had already occurred). I have to visit EVERY book and re-enter spine info. Also quite a few books were lumped in as bib-holdings for totally different books. I understand the imported data may have been in very bad shape as well. However the ability to change multiple records in Mandarin is time consuming and extremely cumbersome. I would have liked to see rows of books in spreadsheet format and be able to edit that way. As it is TOO many screens to scroll to before you can make the edits.

Response from Mandarin Library Automation

Replied April 2019

Hi Stella, We will have a technical support representative contact you ASAP. It looks like we have been able to assist you based on your email below. We are glad we were able to assist you. Alex, I just spoke with you and you were able to show me a MUCH faster way to edit these bib-holdings. THANK YOU. Best regards, Stella Marquez PE Teacher FACTS SIS Administrator M5 Library Administrator Blessed Sacrament School, Sandy UT

Laura from Rambam Day School

Private School Library Automation Success

I am pleased with the Mandarin System and their Support staff.

Pros

The software was easy to learn and is user-friendly in our library. I would recommend this product to other private schools needing library automation.

Cons

Once the books were added to the inventory, making corrections in the edit function could be challenging resulting in more errors.

Helen from Atlantic Christian Academy

Great alternative for small and medium sized libraries.

Mandarin is a wonderfully affordable program that has many bells and whistles for the price.

Pros

Ease of use Tech Support is very helpful. You can either watch videos or call for personal support.

Cons

search function for entering MARC records

David from Minnesota Genealogical Society

Superb Customer Service

Our 30,000-volume, volunteer-run genealogy library recently upgraded its OPAC to Mandarin's web-based M5 platform. It's paid huge and immediate dividends. Searches take a fraction of the time; the page interface and faceted search functions are much more user friendly; and it is an all-around more versatile tool for patrons and staff. Moreover, Mandarin's customer and tech support have been top-notch throughout this process. Migrating data to a new system, and customizing that system to your organization's needs, is no small thing. This team could not have been more responsive, easing our stress considerably. We are a special interest, non-circulating collection, but I would not hesitate to recommend M5 to other libraries as well.

Nicholas from Nagoya International School

March 2016

Great software for general library circulation and management needs

I have enjoyed seeing the development of the services offered to our school as a library patron on staff at our school. Stepping into the role of Librarian allowed me to use the product much more extensively for management purposes. The staff at MLA Solutions offered training to help with this transition and over the years has aided me in applying the software features in our library setting. Due to the number of various users over the years, updates and maintenance has been hit and miss so we opted to use the hosted server to optimize the online accessibility of the OPAC to our patrons and learners. Always at hand to offer assistance, I have been able to request help with generating forms for the accounting office and troubleshooting issues during the inventory. It is terrific to have tech support available and I am certainly very pleased with the services MLA solutions offers us in Nagoya, Japan.

Nina from Hendrick Hudson High School, Montrose NY

March 2016

M5 -- Welcoming the newest online catalog for long time users.

We are enjoying the new M5 functionality as we are learning - quickly - to navigate the new interface, exploring implications and applications of all the new "toys" like the new filters on the left tool bar - which I love. Being able to limit results to fiction v. nonfiction is an absolute gift. Being able to show only available titles is especially helpful in active collections. I use it regularly but if I were in an elementary or public library collection - it would be indispensable. My teacher aide [who only has a year of working in the library under her belt] and my secretary [who only has a few months] both took to M5 with no stress. It's already easier asking them to help me with work in the catalog with the new interface. It has been exciting to see changes that our Steering Committee has brainstormed, discussed and tested come to fruition; it was well worth the wait.

Henie from Herzliah High School Montreal Quebec

March 2016

I have happily used the Mandarin/Oasis software for at least 10 years.

Mandarin was one of the first software companies to provide display of different languages to smaller libraries. Many years ago this capability existed for university libraries but not high school libraries. I am a librarian in a high school that teaches in three languages - English, French and Hebrew. I needed this capability and Mandarin has consistently continued to provide this option. They update their software on a regular basis, provide excellent , very responsive, and creative technical support. They will design reports for you if what is there doesn't quite work. M5 is a new design, clear, easy to use, and supplies all the functions that a high school library needs. There are direct connections to the Web, and news feeds, and the ability to design the interface as you want it. I highly recommend this system.

Ronstadt from Wise Owl Group of Schools

Mandarin Review

Pros

Easy returns, renew and returns that can be carried out by scanning the barcode easily.

Cons

The user interface and constant requirement to be on network for it to open.

Response from Mandarin Library Automation

Replied January 2020

Hello Ronstadt. I was not able to find your school library or your name as a Mandarin user in our database. Are you using our M3 free download? Please let us know how we can assist you. Thank you. Art Graham. VP Sales

Nina from Hendrick Hudson High School Library

April 2015

Mandarin makes life simple!

As a Mandarin customer since 1996, I depend upon the Oasis system to deliver consistent and powerful service for patrons and library staff alike. The face that Oasis presents to patrons is user friendly and intuitive while the face that Oasis presents to the professional library staff is that of a robust and flexible toolkit. With technical support folks a mere phone call or email message away, knowing that they are always ready, willing and able to keep my system running optimally is reassuring. Along with all the custom reports I have requested over the years, I appreciate the seamlessness of our hosted version; updates appear magically in the background. Training through F2F, webinars, and tutorials have made it possible to increase my understanding and expertise in deploying Oasis successfully.

Lynn from Hawkesbury Public Library

Mandarin M5

Pros

We recently transitioned from Mandarin M3 to Mandarin M5. M5 is very easy to use by the staff and patrons. It offers different functionalities that we did not have access to with M3.

Cons

Nothing negative to say for the moment we just started using M5 and everything is going smoothly.

Reasons for Choosing Mandarin

Easy to use and less expensive

Henie from Herzliah High School

Mandarin/Oasis experience

I have been using Mandarin/Oasis for 10 years. I had looked at 4 different systems at 4 other high schools in the Montreal area. I liked the clear simple interface, without the template boxes, the best, and closest, to the interfaces the junoir colleges used at the time. The system is easy to use, and the team at Mandarin produce updates, taking into account librarian requests at least once a year. The tech team are exceptionally responsive to questions, problems that may arise, to producing customized reports. The ease of which one can use many languages is important for me, as we teach three languages at our school. I rate this product very highly.

Maureen from Front Range Christian School

Mandarin fulfills our needs

When our Student Information System decided to get rid of their library system we had been using for years I didn't know where to begin. Mandarin provides a lot for the cost and has met the needs of our small school library.

Pros

It is easy to catch on to the features and how it works. It has a lot of neat things you can customize, many we have not used yet, but I hope we will in the future. Customer support has always been easy to reach and very knowledgable and helpful.

Cons

Some things don't seem intuitive for me, but support is always quick to respond when I can't figure something out or find the answer in documentation.

Peggy from Southern Ontario Library Service

A solid system

There are about 30 public libraries in Ontario using various versions of Mandarin M3/Mandarin Oasis. The system has been a solid performer over the years, at a price that is reasonable and manageable for smaller libraries. When we were looking for a system that would allow each library to use the system independently, and without an onsite IT person, Mandarin was the one that seemed to be the best fit. Check-in, check-out, holds, catalogue searches - all of those basic functions are easy to manage within this system, and easy to explain to new staff or volunteers coming into the library. A good choice.

Dee from Province Coummunity Assn

Technical help is outstanding

Hi Art, I am with Province in Maricopa Az and have been interfacing with your tech support folks. I have worked with both Mike and Tom and what a joy it is. Both those fellows are so knowledgeable and always willing to help me out, make suggestions and just do a fantastic job in general. I always come away knowing that their going to make things happen and if I have a problem I can call them. It's good to know they are always there when I need help. Dee Walsh Province Community Association Maricopa, AZ

Diane from Lisbon Library Department

GREAT SYSTEM FOR SMALL PUBLIC LIBRARIES

Our small but very busy community library in a small Maine town has been with the Mandarin system for several years. Their product gets better with each upgrade, the technical support when needed is timely and we are usually not impacted by "fixes." Mandarin has allowed us to move our library forward with new technology, ideas and services that ensure our library keeps up with our patrons' ever changing needs. The Library Governing Board and I recommend Mandarin as an affordable, reliable and excellent system.

Carol from Northside Christian School

Good, solid library program

I find Mandarin Oasis Hosted an excellent library program. The people in support are exactly that, supportive. They respond quickly to request for help and stay with an issue until a good remedy is found. I especially appreciate the way the program accepts both AACRII and RDA records. The transition could have been awful, but any problems were solved very quickly.

Patty from Franciscan St. Elizabeth Health

March 2016

Library-friendly, school-friendly, technology-friendly--a complete winner!

Mandarin serves our diverse needs for cataloging, processing, circulation, and collection management--with a wonderful, caring, and very accessible Mandarin staff and support group right there to assist us at any time. We are deeply grateful and appreciative of your presence and assistance over all the years we have worked with Mandarin!

January 2010

Darlene from Sarasota County School Board

January 2010

Oasis meets and exceeds our expectations

Implemenation was quick and easy. We have 42 schools and 50,000 students and staff using Oasis. In three years we have experienced one failure and it was caused by an internal network problem. Mandarin tech support is exceptional and always open to suggestions.

Pros

Web based. Great search capabilities.

Cons

The working side of Oasis needs improvement. Lacking in the number of prewritten reports.

February 2016

adriana from colegio los nogales

February 2016

We have been using Mandarin for 14 years at the library.

Pros excellent customer service, fast reply to our inquiries Cons Oasis has some difficulties with generating reports. There are few documents or guides in Spanish.

Response from Mandarin Library Automation

Replied February 2016

Thanks for the review. We are working on a new web-based report tool.

Diana from Saint Mary's School

Happy Customer Review

We are long-time and very happy Mandarin Library Automation customers. We think everyone in your tech support department is fantastic and so very helpful. Thank you for continuing to be innovative and supportive!

Meeta from American Heritage School

May 2015

I have been administrator of Mandarin Library Automation since 2005. The best thing about the softwa

The technical support is Exceptional!!! Whenever, I have a question or have any issue with the system they are a phone call away. I would definitely recommend Mandarin to other K-12 schools.

Valerie from Novato Unified School District

The Novato Unified School District

We have use the Mandarin & Oasis library automated programs since 1994. Over the years it's only gotten better and better. Their tech support is wonderful, helpful and knowledgeable.

Pam from Burnham Wood Charter Schools

Terrific!

We are very pleased with Mandarin Oasis. It has made our lives so much easier, and the customer service is awesome! Thanks Mandarin.

Mandarin

Pros

I used Mandarin briefly to catalog some book, and was able to get the hang of it pretty easily with minimal guidance. It's a great program, considering that you can get it for free.

Cons

When finished the cataloging process and submitted the data I wrote on the template, the final result was not visible no matter what I did, among other bugs. I'm not sure if it was due to Mandarin being an earlier version or if the problems were related to the campus IT.