• Pros

• "Sales pro helps me keep track of groups and companies. It is very user friendly!"

• "Used this in my small management company and was super helpful in tracking leads and keeping clients information up to date. "

• "Simple to use. Reports can generate very easily and Client data base can makes very smoothly "

• Cons

• "The only confused moment that I have attained is during our tracking process. I may need to train more on tracking our progress and sales. "

• "The fact it needs to have someone log on and off. Merging issues. "

• "Purchased by Amadeus Delphi as they want to take over the market - phasing it out and forcing an upgrade to Delphi.fdc since they are no longer supporting the software and Delphi is more expensive."

Browse Amadeus Sales & Event Management Reviews

A great system for sales and catering for midium and large size organizations

Pros

We were looking for an option to make it easy to create and organize events for people in two different countries.

Cons

We would recommend an app, this would allow a faster access to mak changes

Jodi from Parks Hotels

Sales pro Review

Overall sales pro was very easy to use. Great to keep track of traces and contacts. GRC was easy to read and understand.

Pros

Sales Pro was great very easy to understand and use. It is very direct and I love that i can pull each group up on a calendar. GRC is very understandable and I am even able to see city wide events on there.

Cons

The software is very slow and was difficulty to use on Hilton computers because of firewalls. Another major issue I had was the merging of contracts. It was almost impossible to merge any contracts. Took months to sort out the problems.

Now Owned by Delphi

Worked with hotel and contention centers that use it.

Pros

Popular and use to be a good option in Event Management software. Pretty straight forward and provide a comprehensive solution for hotels and convention centers for easily managing events and meetings.

Stephanie from Amerilodge Group

Salespro ease

Overall, the minor freezing is nothing in comparison to all of the positive resources it stores and creates.

Pros

No better way to compile everything you need for sales, from leads and prospecting to accounts and specialty events. You can create documents from specific aspects of the account and so much more.

Cons

It does tend to freeze often and create random groups or functions without linking to the account your trying to add it to.

Emily from Hospitality

SalesPro

Overall, this product serves its purpose but I feel like it could offer more.

Pros

The documents are very clear and the product itself is mostly simple to use. It works effectively and serves its purpose.

Cons

I wish that this software could be accessed from anywhere and I think that it should have more features.

Keeley from Amerilodge Group

Sales Pro

Keeping track of companies I have called.

Pros

Cons

This software could use an update. I'm looking forward to the new system.

Curtis from Fairfield Inn and Suites

Love Hotel Sales Pro

Pros

Cons

Price, for a customized product we could go out to the market and save thousands over the years that we used this with a no hospitality specific product that would do the same thing.

Md. Habibur from Hotel Sarina

Excellent solution for event management team

Very easy to use and best solution for sales team and banquet team.

Pros

This is a best solution for any kind of sales and event management team. By using this software we can easily improve customer relationship management not only that but also it helps to builds stronger connections with exiting target market. It helps to connect and collaborate with multiple properties.

Cons

Overall my experience bit good with the software where as they get some update for thehe data entry side.

AL from Anderson&Anderson Management

Extra Hand

Overall I am happy, this has simplified business for us. I will continue utilizing all features to build the business over the years.

Pros

This app is awesome! I appreciate the ease of “DirectBook” to enable meetings, it’s like I have a secretary assisting me. Also allows us to manage tasks easier.

Minar from Hotel Sarina

Good option as Event Management software. Straight forward and need to improve more things.Little bit slow.

Pros

Cons

Need to add more features for catering.

Reasons for Switching to Amadeus Sales & Event Management

More easy to use that's the main reasons.

Erica from Amerilodgegroup

Hotel Sales pro daily user

Use it daily, so have issues with merging templates and having to log off and back in.

Pros

Organized. It is basic and I get what I need out of it but not much more.

Cons

The fact it needs to have someone log on and off. Merging issues.