• Pros

• "It is very easy to use. The customer service is great. I love the fact that you can print out emergency cards."

• "Easy to work with this program I like that I can have time clock for my staff and all the childrens files in the same place."

• "Easy to use, customer support is great and timely, reports are clear and not too involved. Price is competitive. Manual is well written and extremely helpful."

• Cons

• "Some of the reports my book keeper asks for aren't available. When I call customer support some are very help, some not as much. "

• "I would have like a printed manual to look up specific tasks and how to handle them. The call in support is good but I would rather have a printed manual to refer back to."

• "Some glitches with the door entry , however support helps us each occurrence. It seems that when there is a Microsoft update everything gets messed up."

Browse Childcare Manager Reviews

Vincent from Primrose School of Apple Valley

We use Childcare Manager (CCM) for our front end CRM, back end CRM, and for employee timekeeping.

Business management, productivity, and reliability.

Pros

Easy to use and look at, very fast and responsive software, rarely/never shuts down while using it (reliable), automatic online backups, auto saves work performed, great service & support.

Cons

Could be more graphically 'pretty' and modern, but this may slow down the system. Would rather have a fast system than a 'pretty' system.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Vincent, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying many aspects of our software and appreciate your business. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Marie from St. Matthew's School

Exceptional

Keeps our client files organized and really like the reports and the was of use is great! I like to share these benefits with colleagues.

Pros

User friendly and phone support ongoing. I would say the biggest pro is that it is easy to use and has so many great options ! I like the fact that the company cares to have its customers write a review about Child Care Manager. Feedback is an important part of our relationship. I wish that all my peers sign up for Child Care Manager. I often share how I like Child Care Manager and refer fellow peers to your company.

Cons

would like in house training sessions where a trainer can spend a few days training staff. would also like an assessment of how much of the tool we are actually using and if there are benefits to using part of the unused portions of the software. want information on removing in on our system for training and information on product upgrades. I hope this is helpful we use the product everyday and find that it is user friendly.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Marie, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you have been enjoying the ease of use our software provides and appreciate your business. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Britney from Primrose schools

Average, doesn't always function the best and hard to use on multiple computers.

Pros

That it helps track accounts and children. Like to see the head count each classroom. I also like the ability to email parents account information. I also like that allows us to email families of new inquiries and I like the lead tracking center. Lee tracking center makes it easy to manage giving the notifications in case we forgot or got carried away in our day to contact the client. I also like that it can convert them so you don't have to re-add them and do the work again.

Cons

It times out or I can't process reports I need. I don't like how I'll be in the program and another computer will be accessing exactly what I thought in and I will time out and then it's like I have to reset it and open the program again. I also don't like the program when it comes to staffing it's very hard and confusing to know the children in the classrooms and really what hours teachers need to be staffed at a given time I don't feel like it really takes the average and looked at the overall month to weeks in. I wish this feature could be better so I could staff my overall business better. I also wish the PTO would track like my payroll tracks it and putting in those functions so then they would have it when leaving I also would like the system to track teacher qualifications an hours from their learning and what they have is their background and add those in so would be easy to print off for state when state does their visit to show who has other qualifications completed and who doesn't also I'd like to track CPR and first aid and universal cautions.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Britney, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate hearing what we are doing right, as well as what we could improve on. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Leah from W Nashville Cumberland Pres Children's Weekday Minsitry

The good and the not-so-good

Good- for basic use of keeping employee and family records, this software is fantastic. Same holds true for customer service. Jason was a great resource as I sent up a client and server computer for use of CCM. Not so good- We attempted to take advantage of other elements of the CCM software, such as the check register, check writing, depositing, etc, however we found it nearly impossible to get the accounting side to agree with the family account side. Customer service, including the trainer, were not able to help us work out the kinks. We tried to get the accounting and family receivables side to both be correct for over a month, and got close, but there were a few transactions that were impossible to enter in a manner worked. When using the software simply for employee and family information/accounts receivables, I would have given more stars, but the accounting piece is what caused me to give mid-range rating.

Pros

Family accounts That it links to Time Manager That time sheets upload to sure payroll Can create deposit slips

Cons

Accounting software has limitations

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Leah, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear what we are doing right, as well as what we could improve on. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Nicole from Anna Heights Early Learning Center

Easy to use, covers most areas needed, customer service is very helpful

Made the billing process much easier and understandable for me.

Pros

Cons

Would be nice if it had capability to transfer info from one area to another such as schedule & bus routes and Schedule & billing. If when inputting childs age and schedule it would then automatically select billing rates. Also, a better or quicker way to adjust billing when there is a school closing, etc. and charges need adjusted. Any included reports or components to help track waitlist a bit better would be helpful as well. I would love to have an app for staff to use on smart phones or tablet that would input attendance and meal counts.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Nicole, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the ease of use our software provides and appreciate your business. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Wendy from Little Lambs Preschool

This software has cut back my time spent on processing tuition by about 60%!

Time saver! More reporting options!

Pros

I love how easy it is to process billing and tuition! With the click of a couple of buttons it's done! We now have electronic check in for staff and children at each classroom! The numerous reporting options are fantastic. Technical support staff are knowledgeable and helpful. I now have a quick and easy way to prepare for the annual state immunization reporting. Overall, the software has made my job so much easier and has freed up time that I can spend on other things!

Cons

My least favorite thing would be the process for calling to get technical support. I don't like that I can't call directly into them. Many times, by the time they call back I'm in the middle of something or miss their call so we end up playing phone tag. I don't like that there isn't an option for a secondary class that I can print a roster from. (There is an alternative but it doesn't work for us) The only other thing is that I feel as though the fees are quite high for processing credit card payments and cuts into our profit by quite a bit.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Wendy, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed saving time with our software! We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Lori from Grace Lutheran Church

Haven't had the most positive experience so far and I am 2 years in

Not many benefits at this time

Pros

It seems to have a lot of potential if there was proper training to learn how to use all of the functions that appear to be available. Data entry has been streamlined for family entry. Does offer options for school's who don't need it all. Like easy to read screens for data entry. Drop down calendars are nice for billing purposes. It is a software that can be used to train an inexperienced person on for simple data entry.

Cons

Not easily manageable and hard to get reports to print as needed. Staffing entries contain data that is not useful and hard to understand all of the tracking capabilities. Can't get simple reports to print with only information that my school needs. Not easy to understand all of the options available and no hands on training or manuals provided. Previous software I have used, at least offers some online video training if needed and customer/tech support is not helpful. Would like more options to pre-fill in certain data points, such as common states and zip codes instead of re-entry each time, as well as, auto-fill information already entered within same family and contact information, such as phone numbers. At times, software seems to complex for simple schools that don't need all the back end items available.

Cynthia from Teaching Little Ones Christ

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Your customer service is excellent. I am able to get answers and instructions always.

Fast record keeping and updates for immunizations and reports for taxes. I never use the employee section or individual child's program section. But I would like to. It seems complicated and time consuming.

Pros

It automatically prints receipts with one click. The reports are great. The features for a child care business are very good. However, there should be some way to edit report templates.

Cons

This program is not user friendly. I have had it for over 6 years and I still find it difficult to use. Also, it does not automatically back up in the "cloud". I thought your automatic back up was saving my data to the cloud. My computer was attacked with a virus and it wiped out ten years of data.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Cynthia, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear your Center is enjoying many of the features our software provides. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Thomas from Bright Eyes, Inc

Pretty good software. Very user friendly

Pros

Like the simplicity to use. Easy integration with Quickbooks. Love the rapidtuition integration. easy to maintain multiple sites

Cons

Wish there was a way to accept online payments in this software. Also wish the software could add memos that would appear in the receivables section when processing batch payments.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Thomas, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased hear that you are enjoying the ease of use in our software and appreciate your business. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Becky from LDNS

I've been CCM for over 10yrs. Recently added the timeclock module. Well worth the price.

It makes my work quite a bit easier!

Pros

It can be an all in one for a daycare. Easy to edit charges and post payments. Timeclock module is great!

Cons

The only thing I'd change, is the ability to change charged items, once a payment has been applied. Now I must delete the charge and repost to make a correction.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Becky, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear our software has improved the functionality of your Center! We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Poorab from Primrose School of Miramar

Excellent Lead Center, Family Center, Child Center. Lots of reports available. Clunky interfaces

Streamlined business workflow.

Pros

Lead Center captures most of the information one would want captured. Workflow from Lead Center to Family Center and Child Center is almost seamless. One nuance is that the workflow is unidirectional and not bidirectional i.e. information added to Family Center or Child Center does not flow back to Lead Center. Several hundred canned reports available in the Report Center. Most of the times one will find a canned report that matches the requirements.

Cons

Absolute necessity to be connected to the internet at all times - even a blip will force a restart of the entire program. It should be able to cache a few transactions till internet connectivity is restored. Unidirectional workflow. Clunky interfaces. No way to write one's own query. The email module is archaic and has multiple idiosyncrasies.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Poorab, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that your Center has been enjoying the ease of reporting that our software provides and appreciate your business. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Dolly from Kidz World Academy - C.L.

It's easy to use even for someone who isn't familiar with childcare software programs.

It has made it very easy for beginners to use and enter necessary information.

Pros

The easy ability to enter the necessary information on family and child and view it on the same Family screen page, along with easy ability toggling back and forth. So much can be done from this Family Screen, such as adding contacts, adding charges, making corrections, checking account receivables, batch billing, printing statements and other reports. I also like the main task bar at the top of the screen.

Cons

I dislike the fact that even though we can deactivate a child, that child can still be clocked in, if a parent doesn't know how to clock in their active child only. Also, dislike that we can't correct a charge entry if a payment has been made. The charge has to be voided and then reentered.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Dolly, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear you have enjoyed many of the features our software provides. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Johanna from First Presbyterian Day School

Not knowing much about soft ware it was fairly easy to navigate around and learn.

This software makes it easy to do my job easier, keeps us organized and looking professional. The different features are very helpful when you know them or discover them it helps our school and our parents keep track of their statements.

Pros

The self correction helps that pops up, are very helpful. I like that the system backs itself up whenever the program is shut off.

Cons

The software freezes up when you are doing a lot of changes, where i have to restart the whole program down and re-boot it. This usually fixes the problem. A lot of times when I am shutting down the program I get a notice that Child manager was not able to shut down please report this or just shut down any ways. I usually shut down anyways due to the time of going home verses reporting the problem. It does not seem to hurt anything when I reboot the next day.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Johanna, Thank you for you feedback! We are happy to hear you have enjoyed the ease of use our software provides. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Ayango from Nettles Aademy

Ole Faithful!

I have been a client of them for over 20 years from the dirty South. I have never had an issue with the program and everyone has been professional. I have always dealt with one of the customer's representatives, but she has since retired. I really never used their customer support, but once and that was when I was upgrading my system and it was a pleasant experience. The software is pretty straight forward, but an individual has to have the knowledge of how to use a computer. I gave the features & functionality a four because when you have parent and students with a different name, you have to rely on the memory to know the parent last name to get access to the student. I am quite sure they solved that issue. I have not upgraded my software in a while. My motto is if it's not broken then don't fix it! This program can integrate with the QB software in which my company uses often. Basically, I recommend that you create a list of what functions you need the software to perform on a daily or weekly basis. Child care manager has assisted my facility with tracking immunization records, billings, payments, and deposits, and the end of the year reports with the added benefit of creating extra time to manage my employees. I try to keep everything to a minimum.

Pros

I like everything. I have never had any problem with the software

Cons

They always want you to upgrade and buy new software

Response from Personalized Software

Replied February 2017

Dear Ayango, Thank you for being our customer and for your support throughout the years. I also like the phrase "if isn't broken don't fix it," but I believe Childcare Manager continues to improve on a great product with each new software update. We are always adding new reports and simplifying the accounting aspect of the program. All you need to do to get the updates is to sign up for our extended service program. If you have any questions, we would love to hear from you. Thank you, Childcare Manager

Dee from Discovery Montessori School

Using it daily and still need to learn about recent features - need tutorials to review.

Reliable use and able to start right where I left off on any edits and entries. However, would like to be able to access on more than one device - requirements for installation limit which computer I can use.

Pros

I am able to keep a long archive of records and pull up information reserved on the site. The selection of forms gives me options to print some basic forms and adapt for use.

Cons

Exporting documents usually requires editing and reformatting to get what I need. Would like to be able to export to my own template. Font on most printed forms is very small and I would like it to be larger-there is room on the forms. Would like a search option where I could select the fields I want to work with and get directed to the form or be able to craft a form.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Dee, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear what we are doing right, as well as what we could improve on and appreciate your business. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Any time we call with a question, customer service is quick to respond and are very helpful.

Accounts payable, accounts receivable. We use Rapid Tuition to collect all our payments. We make this mandatory, so we do not have all the bounced checks any more. Accounts stay up to date. We recently added the Time Klock feature for security reasons. We are very happy with how it works.

Pros

The program can do everything we need all in one program. Thankfully we do not need multiple programs to do all the work. Security is good. The reports feature is very helpful. For the cost, it has all the bells and whistles that we need.

Cons

Not sure I can say anything negative. Any issues we have had, have been related to operator error.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you have been enjoying many of the features we offer to streamline the functionallity of your Center. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Cora from The Family of Faith Preschool

The support and training that is offered is invaluable!

Ease of managing family accounts, Rapid Tuition for EFT, customer support, CCM online so that I can email leads and parents

Pros

The best things about CCM is the ease of managing our families. We have been able to grow into the software as our business grows. The value we get is impeccable. The customer support is very efficient. We never go 24 hours without our questions answered or issues resolved.

Cons

We would love the ability to give families the ability to pay their tuition online as an option. Another con is that there is not an online way to chat with a customer support rep.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Cora, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that the functionallity of your Center has increased with the use of our software and appreciate your business. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Barbara from Step by Step Children¿s Enrichment Center

I've used CCM for seven years and truly love the features offered.

Pros

Lots of choices on reports!! Whatever report I need to make, you've got it! Statement accessibility and the feature to export a report is important to us. Ability to have classroom rosters at our fingertips. These rosters are valuable for taking attendance and useful for inspections.

Cons

Tuition collection methods. I realize you offer Rapid Tuition but that does not address our need (parents needs) for paying online with either their checking account or credit card for a REASONABLE price. I was also looking for a kiosk method of checking in/out. For parents and teachers.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Barbara, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you have been enjoying our reporting and apperciate your business. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Easy and fast.

Saves our office time.

Pros

Our office finds the software easy to use. It's quick to go in and out of each of the different programs. The overall program was easy and fast to set up. When we do have to look at the manual for guidance it's not difficult to follow. It's step by step. If we don't understand something we just call the Childcare Manager staff and they walk us thru. The billing system has also been easy and fast. We are billed annually thru our software program.

Cons

We have different grade groups and there is no way of identify a specific grade level for each kiddo.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that our software is able to streamline the functionality of your Center. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Stephanie from VVCA

We have been using this software for close to five years.

It easily stores all of the kids information in one spot. I most like that the parents names are on display at the top of the file.

Pros

Our center has grown from 50 to 150 and CCM has moved us through the transition effortlessly. We have added the time klock feature and the money management components.

Cons

I think it would be great to class or group children and see them organized by color in the left hand ribbon column.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied December 2017

Stephanie, Thank you for your feedback! We are so glad to hear that you have enjoyed many of the features our software provides. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. We understand that feature requests can seem to take forever to become available - but we have BIG things in store for our clients in 2018! (Stay tuned for more information - as it is released) Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

MALINI from Primrose School at Gilbert at Santan

I've had a good experience with using CCM

It keeps all my parents information organized all in one place.

Pros

I like the Lead Center and how the online leads come in quickly. I love the reports I can pull up. I also like the new invitation link we can send to the parents so they can fill out the forms online.

Cons

I wish the Lead Center would update along with Child Center and Family Center. I do not like when I send parents the invitation links and it doesn't generate the correct emails. I also don't like when I charge the Pre-Registration Fee in the Lead Center and it doesn't show up in the Receivables sections of the Family Center. This amount charged/billed/collected should show up there so then we can generate a receipt.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Malini, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying many of the features we offer on ChidCare Manager and apreciate your business. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Elizabeth from ABC Preschool

Couldn't run my center without Child Care Manager

All of the children's information is right on the screen which enables me to look it up faster than looking for information in a file folder in my filing cabinet. I am able to tract all medical records easily for staff and children.

Pros

The software is easy to use and I am able to create customized reports. The reports are detailed and can be customized to only provide specific information for each classroom.

Cons

There are occasional glitches in the software that cause the program to close while in use. I have to reload the software and start again.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Elizabeth, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear you have enjoyed the ease of use and functionality that our software provides. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Charrisse from Small Wonder Child Care Inc.

CCM is a staple of my child care business. It is crucial to the work we do!

This software is awesome! It allows us to provide high quality, accountable services to families. We can get exact times and hours for submitting to the state for subsidy children. It helps me immensely with staff time cards and payroll. I also love the pull emergency or currently clocked in reports for licensing as needed.

Pros

So many things! Some examples include the easy access of reports from time cards, attendance, and income.

Cons

I would love to have the ability to take notes on the family accounts. I would love to be able to network my CCM's together between different facilities.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Charrisse, Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled that the funtionallity of your Center was increased with our software. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive !

Alissa from Sonshine School

Childcare Manager has created so much efficiency for our program.

Efficiency and ease of use.

Pros

The wizards are great for making sure all fields are completed. Immunization tracking is SO helpful to ensuring our program is up to standard with our licensing authority. I also love all the reports I can print.

Cons

It does not export well to Quickbooks. I would prefer to export items/files more specifically. I would prefer to print a class roster and choose what type of phone number to print per the sponsor. Most of my sponsors only have a cell phone, but the roster only prints home phone.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Alissa, Thank you for you feedback! We are happy to hear you have enjoyed the functionality our software provides. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Ruchi from Commerce Children's center

It is very nice, lots of functionality.

Just making my day to Day life easier!

Pros

I like that I can use it for almost everything I need to do to take care of my facility. It takes care of all the parent checks, childrens need, children bills, and many more needs.

Cons

I sometimes get confused about how to use some features. The design of the system could be more simplistic, especially the day to day features.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied December 2017

Ruchi, Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that you have enjoyed many of the features our software provides. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. We understand that functionality can sometimes be a bit confusing - but we have BIG things in store for our clients in 2018! (Stay tuned for more information - as it is released) Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Danielle from Liberty Extended Day Program

I love childcare manager for student information, attendance lists, and tuition receipts

I will continue to use the childcare manager software- it is easy to use and very helpful in managing student accounts.

Pros

I like all of the possibilities for attendance lists and options for grouping students. I also like the "contract charges" feature so that I can print simple lists of base-line expected income.

Cons

I don't use all of the features (we have a separate Quickbooks subscription for payroll and accounting purposes and so it is a bit expensive for just the features that we use.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Danielle, Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled you are enjoying many of the features our software provides to your Center and appreciate your business. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Ruchi from CCC

I like the everyday to day use.

Pros

All the features make it easy for my business. I am able to keep all my information in one place, making my day to day routine better.

Cons

I think sometimes it is complicated to see all the functionality and use it. It is always hard for me to navigate. Sometimes while printing attendance sheets and class sheets I am not able to do it correctly. I think it might just be practice, but the design could be a little easier to navigate. Also it is always annoying to log in, I don't understand why I have to put in the username and password always.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Ruchi, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate hearing what we are doing right and what we could be doing better serve you. Should you need anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact me direct. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Kathy from The PARC (Perry Abernathy Recreation Center)

Review per Accounting

Our Childcare Director loves this software but I am the accountant and I have some issues with the reports in this software and the internal controls. This may not be the software's fault because the people who set up our data were not the accountants and may not have begun with accounting in mind. However, it has not been easy to modify the current usage. And there is not a way to set authorization/security parameters for internal controls. The childcare manager can change and delete entries which is not good for controls. There is a lot of room for errors and no checks and balances to catch the errors.

Pros

It is able to handle childcare needs from a childcare perspective and keep a lot of essential data on the children.

Cons

The lack of internal controls and security authorizations.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Kathy, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you are enjoying many of the features our software provides. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Donna from Ashland Preschool

Easy to use. I use it for billing and recording payments. Keeps excellent records organized.

Excellent record keeping. Class list, Allergy Lists, Family Information, Birthday Lists, Monthly Income reports, Ytd Income Reports, A/R Aged Lists. I be extremely happy if we had on line payments set up, but the business office has not given me an answer.

Pros

Parent Statements. It gives very detailed statements to the parents. Great Monthly Reports. Prints deposit slips for you. Easy to reconcile records.

Cons

The thing I least like about it is that we cannot just email a statement because it isn't compatible with our programs.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Donna, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear you have been enjoying the ease of use that comes with our software. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Anita from St. Mark's Nursery School

Continued Satisfaction!

I have use Childcare Manager in previous centers. When I started as the Director in my current school I quickly realized they needed to get automated. I strongly suggested using Childcare Manager for our operating system. This program has save us many hours in billing, running statements, handling waitlist information, and much more! The sales team is awesome and the support team extremely patient. I have referred Childcare Manager to other schools and will continue to do so!

Pros

Easy to use, handles most center operations, support team is friendly and truly supportive!

Cons

Some small things that are specific to our school can not be accommodated: *ability to sort Activity list by class *ability to have parents post notes during drop off *ability to use a blank square on the Time Clock Manager to sign child up for naptime *ability to run class lists by schedule (M/W/F, T/TR, M-F) *ability to add teachers to batch emails to families *ability to add family emails to the Directory Report

Shelbie from Crossroads Child Learning Center

The software fits most of ours needs and works well for our center.

Pros

It is easy to track billing and print information for parents when needed. There are various reports that can be generated which helps with budgeting, time management, and various other needs.

Cons

I wish, as user, we could make changes to the vaccinations portion and that there was an "exempt" option instead of the software saying that it is overdue. Also , that a food program software could be integrated into the software.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Shelbie, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you are enjoying many of the features we offer and your functionality has become more streamlined with the use of our software. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Jane from HOPE School

We bought the software in 2015 and it is perfect for our small school.

Streamlining our payments.

Pros

I know there are many aspects of the software that we are not utilizing, but It is so easy to use for parent payments. And what I love best is the ability to email their statements. It takes NO time at all.

Cons

the accounting portion is not working well for me. You need to add a feature that allows you to SAVE your work when reconciling an account if you have to go back into the accounting piece to add or adjust something.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Jane, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you are enjoying many of the features we offer with our software and appreciate your business. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Tracy from Christ Church Preschool

Easy to use. Accurate way for billing families.

Pros

The batch billing is accurate and like that we can provide receipts as well as statements and tax statements. Like to have information about the children and familes as well as authorized persons able to pick up in one location.

Cons

When we check children in and out for batch attendance we set specific filters. When the last user sets these filters and the computers get logged off instead of listing all the children in the child center it defaults to those filters.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Tracy, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you have enjoyed the ease of use that our software provides. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Lori from Pitts Baptist Child Development Center

Overall, my experience has been really positive. CCM has greatly impacted our program.

The software has made the management of our program much more efficient and accurate.

Pros

We are able to easily manage lots of information that would require much more time if managed manually. Billing and collections is a breeze!

Cons

The software has some occasional glitches. Having to renew your support annually isn't ideal. I don't need to the support very often, so I renewing the support for just a once or twice a year issue.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Lori, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you've been enjoying the ease of billing as well as many of the features we offer to streamline the functionality of your Center. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

patti from tomorrows treasures daycare

I am in love with this software

it is very friendly, and keeps all record ready for me

Pros

I love that everything is where I need it and so easy to add familys in and out and that I can run reports and do the taxes all in one site

Cons

I don't like that when you delete the family if a new one with the same last name comes in I cant use it I have to add a letter to it and also I would really like a nutrion one that I can ;use to keep track of the food counts and be able to run end of month reports also.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Patti, Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are so glad our software is able to streamline the functionality of your Center. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Tina from Career Institute of Technology

Childcare manager is useful to maintain child files and attendance.

I'm able to click a button and see which child needs immunizations or a physical. I like that the attendance can be calculated and printed.

Pros

Maintaining child files and attendance sheets. I like to print class lists from the documents, change setting, etc. in order to get the form and information needed.

Cons

Staff scheduling is difficult with this program. I only can see one staff member's schedule when scheduling staff. I need to be able to see everyone's schedule while scheduling staff.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Tina, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you have enjoyed many of the features our software provides. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Sabrina from Hopkins County Board of Efucation

Good experience. Easy to use once you learn!

Accuracy & time saved!

Pros

Fast & accuracy! It saves me a lot of time & I love how it is for children as well as staff. I can keep up with many types of records for the children & staff. Love how it lets me know when expiration dates are nearing!

Cons

A couple of things I'm unable to do with drop in or full time billing. My program does not charge when the program is closed. I have to go in each account to credit that specifics day's charges.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Sabrina, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear our software is able to increase the funtionallity of your Center. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Kelly from Little Blessings Child Care Center

Over all I like the product. I did have some trouble getting the reports to do exactly what I needed

Having everything in one place on my computer makes this very time friendly.

Pros

It keeps all of the information that I need on a daily basis in an organized and easy to use format.

Cons

I don't like that in order to use this software you have to have one computer set up as the "base" computer and it has to be turned on and in the office in order for anyone else to be able to use the information. Can be a problem when I travel and need to take my computer with me.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Kelly, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear what we are doing right, as well as what we could improve on. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Patty from Faith ELC

Love this program. Keeps all the important information for staff and children easy to access.

Makes monthly reports, entering charges, recording payments, and tracking staff trainings a breeze.

Pros

I use this program daily to run attendance, enter payments, track staff trainings, and reference parents information. Great program.

Cons

Does not allow me to run report of children "coming due" for shots only those that are "due" so I am not able to give the parents advance notice. Not able to run a monthly report of staff birthday.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Patty, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear you are enjoing the functionality of our softwear and appreciate your business. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Casey from Bloom Academy

A GREAT all in one solution to our child care tracking and tuition needs!

Time savings!!! It truly is the best software for child care management. We have enjoyed our experience with CCM over the past 4 years.

Pros

I have been using CCM for 4 years and have found that the ability to get all of our information in one place has made the enrollment process so EASY! Using the ACH method, tuition collection is a breeze!

Cons

At times our time clock loses connection and parents are locked out, until it is reset by the office.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Casey, Thank you for your feedback! We are thrilled to hear that you have been enjoying many of the features our software provides. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Toni from El Segundo Unified School District

It fits what we need at a very reasonable cost.

Elimination of paper reporting with email statements.

Pros

It's intuitive on entering payments when the accounts are set up and it's easy to do year-end reports. I've been the sole operator in our district for over 8 years.

Cons

The batch email for statements are limited to certain types of mail systems and isn't supported by gmail. We have hundreds of families and maintenance at the beginning of each school year is labor intensive.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Toni, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear you have enjoyed many of the features we provide with our software. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Patti from St. James Preschool

Convenient and has everything I need

Pros

I like that I was able to select which modules I needed which was just the Time Manager portion to sign in/out staff and parents.

Cons

The ability to delete and reinstate a child is not possible. There should be an easy way to do this. Also there is one support person who seems irritated with questions and he seems impatient. All of your support people should be patient and understanding and take their time with customers.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Patti, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you have enjoyed the convenience our software provides. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Angela from Children's Day Center

Training people on it is rough because of all the steps to do little things. It does a lot for us.

It really helps once you know what forms you use. Once you get in the right rhythm with the software you can get what you need quick enough.

Pros

How things look when printed. Everything is easy to read and understand. There are lots of options on how things can look.

Cons

It can be hard to figure out which form is which or where to go to get exactly what you need. There are too many steps or buttons to click to get what you need.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Angela, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear what we are doing right, as well as what we could improve on and appreciate your business. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Joyce from Kelloggsville Public Schools

Have really liked the program! The customer service/support is awesome!

Pros

It's very simple to learn! It allows for a high number of enrollee's. I can print our attendance sheets and bus lists off for the week. I can store extras such as notes on each child.

Cons

I wish it would let me delete families that still owe money from years ago! I do not need them in the enrollment list any more! I haven't yet figured out how to e-mail my parents from this program or if that is even a possibility!

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Joyce, Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying many of the features our software provides. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Toni from Emmanuel Episcopal Day School

Easy to use for record keeping

Ease of use and consistency

Pros

We have used this program for many years and it's consistent and easiest to use for children and staff records

Cons

When I need to pull reports or info from Child Care manager - such as emails etc., I feel like I have to go through too many steps to "bring it over" to another program on my computer - I have also never grasped the full use of the tuition component

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Toni, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you have been enjoying many of the features we offer to streamline the fuctionality of your center. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Alice from Kids Come First

We use Child Manager to clock children in and out each day as well as the staff

Pros

Parents have an easy access to signing their children in and out as well as staff members. The customer support has been very helpful in trying to figure out how to do some the things such as batch billing and reports.

Cons

The are several things that I have not been able to figure out yet. The book is not always easy to understand on how to find what I am looking for. I also have not figured out how to do some of the reports or how to do the staff schedule with child manager.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Alice, Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

used for 8 years

We are using this to further our child care business. We can enroll as many children as we need to, and it works wonderfully as a billing and registration system.

Pros

The customer service is helpful, and send you reminders about when things are due. They send updates so that you stay up to date on the best versions.

Cons

It can be a litle annoying when you're not up to date, and the cost is sometimes not worth it, if you're not using all that it has to offer.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Gibeth from Pavilion Church

Wonderful

Pros

I have been using Childcare Manager for the last 3 years at my place of work, it is absolutely a life saver! Super easy to navigate and has all the families information in one place.

Cons

I have not had an issue these last 3 years. It is a very self explanatory system. I have trained two others on this system and they have understood it pretty quickly.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Gibeth, Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback on ChildCare Manager! We truly appreciate hearing from our existing customers, to learn what we are doing right and what we could do to make it even better! Should you need any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will be happy to assist you! We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Terrence from Medical

Good overall, there are lots of updates that need to be done

Pros

The software helps business organize clients,print statements, and run various reports. The software is reasonably priced, even with a smaller version for small daycare centers, that allows centers to upgrade as more.children enroll. Clients are able to make payments if they dont have the total purchase amount at one time.

Cons

Doesn't have a way to balance or verify payments taken by other users, support takes a while to call back to add it clients, the soft ware needs to be virtual (online, like QuickBooks, taxwise, taxpayer and etc.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Terrence, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear your Center has experienced an increase in organization and functionality. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive

Crystal from Daycare in Midland

Good

It's updatable.

Pros

I really like how many different features the program has to offer, and the person that trained us in the program was very helpful and accommodating.

Cons

The software can be a little difficult to use until you get the hang of it, and customer service is at a different time zone than us, so it is hard to get a hold of someone if you need help right away.

Response from Personalized Software

Replied November 2017

Crystal, Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased to hear that you have been enjoying many of the features our software provides and appreciate your business. We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with ChildCare Manager and excellent customer service. Our mutual success is very important to us. Should you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me directly moving forward. Warm Regards, Collette Hull | collette@childcaremanager.com ChildCare Manager - Sales & Marketing Account Executive