Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The price is fantastic for the quality of customer service and for the functionality of the product."
  • icon"Customer support is great. The wait time is never over 5 minutes and all of the people know what they are talking about."
  • icon"It's user-friendly and it's cloud-based, if you are managing various sites it's super easy to use."
  • icon"Once charges duplicated and once payments duplicated. Working with the tim clock."
  • icon"It was hard to get a hold of someone to talk to."

Have you used EZCare and would like to share your experience with others?

All EZCare Reviews

Danielle

Fantastic Program / Top Notch Customer Service & Training!!

This software is oustanding! We have been a user for many years! The upgrades and options to streamline day to day billing and A/R functions - continue to save both parents and our administration hours upon hours! The options are ENDLESS with EzCare! The ability to customize the software to your centers needs is the best feature. As we all know, in the Early Childhood / Extended Day world - times change, rates change, schedules change, staff changes (as all these are happening constantly) -- with a quick click or two - EzCare is there to make day to day functions transition with you without a problem! The Support staff and training offered are helpful beyond description - from the knowledge base online, to the online support request options, to the phone support - they are always there to help solve ANY question with EASE! When we wonder, "how could I do this... ?" , a quick phone call to support and they are there to trouble shoot -- even logging right into my system to walk us through it step by step. We love EZCare - and would HIGHLY recommend this software .

Pros

Ease of use , Dynamic Support System, Training & webinars, Customizable to your Center's ever changing needs -

Cons

There isn't anything NOT to like about this software!

Courtney

Ez care

Generally easy to use, but the version we are using could benefit from an update.

Pros

Very simple ledger, easy account access, simple reporting and ability to create custom reports.

Cons

System can be glitchy, reports can take long periods of time time load. There is a frequent need to optimize the database. Experience with support was really disappointing, the help desk couldn’t understand the issue we were experiencing and did a diagnostic fix that created more issues. As a result we were required to do a full backup restore.

Response from SofterWare

Thank you Courtney for completing a survey on EZCare. I took the liberty to revue your account to see how I can be of assistance to you and your organization. Your organization is currently using our installed version of EZCare. Our support team is always available to assist you with issues you are experiencing. There is a hosted version of EZCare2 as well as EZCare Cloud Version. These may be of interest to your organization. As part of the Client Relations Team I want to make sure you feel the value EZCare is offering the YMCA of Greater Vancouver. I would love to hear from you. I can be reached at (800) 220-3537. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Replied February 2019

EZCare really is EZ!

Parents love the ease of us being able to quickly pull up any information on their child/children, in case it needs to change, or if they need a copy of something. Of course, we wish we were on the version that offers the Parent Portal, so they could do those things themselves.....but our Business Office is too stingy to pay the extra cost. We also love being able to offer card payments, rather than just checks or cash.

Pros

Easy to learn and operate, even when updates and changes come along.

Cons

The ONLY thing I miss about the program we used to use is the automatic Tuition Posting when we opened the program each Monday morning. We have to remember to manually post tuition each Monday, which can get a little dicey, depending on how the day starts out!

Response from SofterWare

Thank you for the wonderful review of our desktop version of EZCare. I am glad to hear that you find the system easy to learn and use! When your ready to move to the version with the Parent Portal let us know. :) Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Replied July 2019

Marcee

Great support, very responsive company

My overall experience with EZCare has been very positive. The support team is wonderful, helping to figure out best ways to match what I need with what is available, and encouraging engagement in the community platform for design and use updates, and acting upon those user suggestions. They are always working to support and improve the product.

Pros

This allows us to keep our student enrollment records organized and easily accessible. It has also streamlined our invoicing and payment process, saving time which saves dollars. The design teams have been very responsive to figuring out ways to best serve clients with regard to tracking attendance and helping to streamline that process while supporting us in capturing the data we need for reporting based upon state regulations.

Cons

When it times out on me while I am doing entry causing me to have to log back in.

Diana

EZCare is a great software

I have used EZCare for about 30 years. The program makes our center run smoothly, the option to store almost any information in the database makes it easy to quickly access information, like immunizations, to complete a report.

Pros

The online version is great I can access the program from anywhere. The tech support is very helpful and will help you step by step when you want to make reports or have a problem. The option to merge information into forms makes sending notices to parents quick and easy. The program is customized for what your center needs. I love the program and as time passes it only gets better.

Cons

I can't think of anything I do not like.

Response from SofterWare

Diana, . I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoy using EZCare. Thank you for your continued business over the years. Anytime you have any questions our support team is happy to help. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Replied April 2019

EZCare Review

Pros

I loved how much information can be added onto each page as needed. I also loved all the different reports that could be made using all the different information entered. This system keeps students accounted for and keeps track of their information seamlessly. Also, the customer service was always phenomenal whenever assistance was needed.

Cons

The only downfall was getting used to making reports. The first few times were challenging to figure out alignment, correct info needed, and other things. But, I would just hop on the phone and a representative was there to assist me and help finish the report.

Response from SofterWare

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of EZCare hosted system. Glad to read how much you love the system. Anytime you have questions the support team is happy to help. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Replied June 2019

NOTezcare

Pros

It adds totals well and has areas for recording information about each student...

Cons

I was told it would work well on a Mac - however I experienced all sorts of glitches, such as copy & paste didn't work, could not highlight and delete - instead had to delete one space at a time... just too many small annoyances that added up to a true dislike for this software. I had to use a remote desktop to sign into the site and since I couldn't drag anything onto my desktop or copy & paste, had to make screenshots of anything I wanted to save. It also seemed complex to use with too many steps - fortunately I paid the premium so received all the help I needed, but having to call and deal with issues again and again was time consuming and frustrating. After using it a while I asked if they could clean up my pages by deleting sections I never use and instead of of just doing it I was told I had to call tech support and have them guide me to do it myself, which would be another hour or more of phone time that I did not want to do. That's when I knew I would not be renewing my contract. Maybe if you use a PC this site will work smoothly - but I sincerely do not recommend Mac users to sign up.

Response from SofterWare

Sorry to hear you experienced an issue with our hosted EZCare system. We appreciate your feedback and want to point out that this isn't the EZCare Online product that was reviewed. Our Client Relations Team would love to speak with you about your experience and set you up with a demo of our OnLine System. The Client Relations Team can be reached at (800) 220-3537. We look forward to speaking with you. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Replied August 2018

Carol

Hooray for EZCare

Pros

The support of EZ-Care is awesome. Their availability is quick and everyone I have dealt with has been professional, polite and very helpful. I just recently set up emailing the bills to our families. They helped me set this up and it has been wonderful. It is quick and saves so much time. They also have great tips on their WEBLINKS to allow you to read about things you might need help with. They are always updating and our Childcare Center is so glad we are working with EZCare.

Cons

Integrating our system was easy because they helped and it was transferred very easily. The hard part was me learning a new program.

Cassie

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Review of EZCare

I believe EZCare is great because it's so easy to use. If there is a problem I don't hesitate to call customer service as they are always so helpful and polite.

Pros

The customer service is great, very polite and helpful. We like all of the different options for reports, and most of all how easy it is to use.

Cons

Overall we really like this product, it is hard to come up with a negativity about it (in my experience with it)

Response from SofterWare

Cassie, Thank you for taking your time to fill out the review of our EZCare2 software. I am glad to read all the nice comments about our customer service and how much you like using EZCare2. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Replied December 2018

Sherry

EZ-Care2

We use EZ-Care2 for our summer camp needs and they worked with us to make it work for our needs without compromising our processes.

Pros

The software is easy to use for our summer camp needs. The client & technical support has been amazing to work with.

Cons

My only complaint is that the student log-in is done on an iPad that we have to remotely log-in to their server and can have a little bit of a wait time.

Response from SofterWare

Sherry, Thank you for the wonderful review of the EZCare Hosted System. I agree with you that the support team is amazing. :) They are always happy to help! Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Replied June 2019

Ashley

EZ care is easy!

I love the billing options.

Pros

I love how easy it is to customize reports

Cons

I think just the difference from The previous program i used.

Reasons for choosing EZCare

Cody and efficiency

Reasons for switching to EZCare

Moved to another company

Tara

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great for child care centers

Pros

This is so easy to use and manage child care facilities.

Cons

We often run into issues with the program crashing.

Response from SofterWare

Hi Tara, Thank you for taking the survey. I am glad to hear that you find the system easy to use. Your organization currently has the installed version of EZCare which is installed on your servers. Your IT person would best be able to determine what is causing the servers issues.We do have a Hosted Version of EZCare which is stored on our servers and a Cloud Version. If I can answer any questions for you I can be reached at (800) 220-3537. Regards, Ellen Molon, Client Relations Specialist

Replied November 2018

Lori

Life is Easier With EZCare

I am the financial associate for a childcare program of around 300 students. The billing process and online payment processing has made my workload a whole lot more manageable. When I first started with this software company it was called KidsCare and we only had around 175 students. The growth of our facility has been greatly helped by the continual improvements that EZCare makes. We have been able to offer our parents multiple ways of making payments and we have been given multiple ways to communicate with our parents. EZCare is a win-win for us and our parents!

Pros

Click to pay

Cons

setting up filters

Paula

Industry: Individual & Family Services

EZCare Makes My Job Easier

There are many features that I have not learned so I am certain there is more to gain. I look forward to learning what other ways I can save time and work effort.

Pros

I work primarily with the enrollment and billing processes. The features make these processes streamlined and straightforward.

Cons

There isn't anything about the software that I don't like. There are many features that I have not learned so I am certain there is more to gain.

Janelle

We have used EZCare for 9 nine years now and it has been worked well for us.

It takes care of posting charges, emailing billing, reports for the accountant, and pulling information needed for yearly audits.

Pros

Customer support is phenomenal! I love working with the staff when something comes up that I can't take care of. They are always there for me!

Cons

Some of the system generated reports are limiting. It is a little daunting to be able to change or set-up a new report.