• Pros

• "The app is easy to use and features are constantly being improved. Love the ease of the daily sheets and communications with parents with the sign in/out messages "

• "My staff and I love the fact the it is user friendly. My parents love the ease of the app for payments and child tracking."

• "It's very easy to deploy, and it's very easy to use day to day. Our parents love it!"

• Cons

• "We wish that the main dashboard in the CMS had a little better layout for overall details in classrooms and things, but the software is great and does what it's supposed to."

• "Sometimes it is tough to adapt to the updates. However, it's been worth it when I figure the updates out."

• "Currently I have no complaints about the software. there are a few glitches at times, but that is understandable. "

Browse Kinderlime Reviews

Donna Durham from Piedmont Global Preschool and Child Care

I compared for months and Kinderlime came out on top

Fantastic software! It is absolutely THE BEST child care app on the market right now. The Kinderlime team is very responsive, they offer real 5 Star customer service.

Pros

As a director, I have worked with several different software platforms over the years. Recently our software company "retired" and I was so disappointed because we loved CCM! Lots of apps are out there and at first many seemed good, but once you start working with them the frustrations are slowly revealed. So I actually ran the demos for four different leading child care management apps with a few of my *real* clients for three weeks in summer 2018. It was a LOT of extra work but I wanted to make sure that I experienced fully living with each app before making a commitment. In the end there was NO contest. Kinderlime software does so much more than competitors. It is easy to use and more intelligently designed. It has enough muscle with billing, organization and reporting features that you can really use it to keep the business side of your school organized and keep connected to your clients. I had very little time to get up and running and the Kinderlime team honestly provided me with 24 hour tech support, even at 1:00am! The features such as parent email, parent texting, tagging, batch child actions, enhanced filtering and headache-free automated billing take so much work off my plate! Kinderlime runs smoothly with quick reports right inside the app. Myself and my coworker can both work on it at the same time. I could go on, but I'm generally a tough sell but any Director or Manager will be thrilled with this software!

Cons

I wish they had features to support management of staff data, communication between teachers and the front office, and teacher appreciation (Track hire date, reminder of teacher employment anniversaries, log of training dates with renewal reminders, and a list of personal favorites for teacher gift giving). --Whichever company runs with my idea is going to have an edge! I created a work-around in Kinderlime to enable me to text staff by creating a student named"Staff Members" and then assigning all of the staff as if they were the "Parents".

Chandra from Ascension Lutheran's Extended Day Preschool

Good Program

It's a bit expensive for a part time program like what I run, but overall I am very satisfied and hope it continues to be worth the money as they are always making updates to their program.

Pros

It's easy to use and navigate. The updates usually add another useful part to the program. I love the layout and the easy on the eyes colors. Just about everything can be customized or added to to fit our needs. The reports section has just about everything I need to run. And the check in and out process with signatures meet my license specialists needs.

Cons

The messaging system is really my biggest complaint. It is not easy to navigate or stay on top of easily. I like that everyone in the info circle gets the messages, but it’s difficult to answer a lot of parents when you have to leave incoming to check sent for each message, and check dates to make sure you are not seeing an older response. If the messages were more like a feed or email run so that you could see sent and responses together for each child. Second issue I have ran into several times, is not being able to do newsletters through the desk top version on my tablet. I work a lot on the go, and don’t have access to a laptop. So, this is something I am only able to do from a desk top or laptop system. The only other thing that ends up quite time consuming is running log in and out reports for each child. At this time for licensing needs I have to run each child’s log separately. I wish we could run more at a time. That would be a huge time saver. Also, if a mistake is made to a not and sent to multiple accounts, if there is a mistake you have to go in and fix each note under each child rather than a master fix.

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

Aesthetically pleasing, ease of use, and their online registration was a huge one along with the option to have a signature for check in and out.

Myrna from Harvest Christian Academy

Using only one Feature of Kinderlime

Pros

It appears state-of-the art when parents are checking in/out their child on the phone or computer. Previously, we had used paper daily to sign the students out.

Cons

1. This software does not allow us to turn off some features that we do not use like the Billing. An amount accumulates through the school year. When I tried clearing their balances, notifications were sent out to parents. This alarms the parents because of an unexpected invoice. We use a different program for billing parents. 2. The report to Export ALL students, Parents and authorized pickups is not ALL people on the student's authorized pick up list. The carpoolers are not picked up. Therefore, we cannot use it to verify with another list. 3. The auto-generated emails cannot be customized to fit our school communication. 4. The Message box cannot be cleared. I also would like this turned off so that the parents do not use this for communication. 5. I like the feature of automatic notification when the child is checked in. However, when it is the wrong student that was checked in, there should be some kind of automatic email to "disregard the previous email." 6. When the parent signs up, they no longer get the automatic notification emails when the child is checked in. It should be defaulted so that the parent will always get the emails unless they manually select no emails. As a new signer, they may not know to set it up to continue receiving the automatic emails. 7. I find the GIF in the Support Communication an unprofessional insert. I am not tech savvy and accidentally sent an inappropriate GIF that does not represent our school standards.

Mo from St. Theodore Preschool

Left Kinderlime but came back after 2 months!

It's got all the bells and whistles yet maintains a clean and uncomplicated design. We actually tried going with a competitor after issues with Stripe and dealing with Kinderlime's messaging system and came back after using the other one for 2 months. Kinderlime truly is so user friendly and if I ever have a question, I get a response within the hour. It's good to be home!

Pros

This software is so user friendly! The layout and design is easy to navigate through. The billing feature has been the greatest asset using this software.

Cons

Our biggest issues with Kinderlime have been over the messaging system. I don't like that it doesn't show the string of messages between the parents and staff. You can't see at a glance if a staff member replied to a parent's message and sometimes messages get missed and no one replies thinking someone else did. It makes us look unprofessional when we aren't sure if a message has been answered. Our other issue was with Stripe and almost $20,000 not being deposited into our account for 3 months until our accountant caught it. No one from Stripe or Kinderlime informed us that they were needing additional info for security, even though we had already been using the system for over a year. It was nearly impossible to speak to someone from Stripe with NO customer service. Another level of communication between the two would be helpful. Kinderlime was so helpful in getting the issue resolved.

AMBAR from Little Gem Family Daycare

Everything I need, anywhere I need it.

Kinderlime has been with me since day one, from the moment I was licensed. Everything was in one place no need to have rosters and billing spreadsheets and have to enter formulas and hassle with paper sign-in sheets. It is always one of the first things I introduce parents to when they tour our home. I can't say enough great things about it. After the parents start using it they tell the family and friends about it and how they can see what the kiddo is doing, eating, learning, they truly love it. I get to share the milestones and happy faces from the daily activities in a way that it makes the time they spend on the phone all about their little one. Invoice Billing is one of the top things I love keeps me super organized.

Pros

I can access Kinderlime from my desktop, cellphone tablet. and so can my parents. It is super easy to use. It is designed to be paperless and it allows me to run my Home Daycare with ease, even when I am not in the office.

Cons

There is not much more I can ask of the features and functions of Kinderlime. I do participate in the Child Nutrition Program and I have to go to different software to enter my meals and attendance, it would be nice to integrate Kinderlime with the programs like KidKare.

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

As I was just starting off with my new home daycare, Kinderlime price and features were the essential basics that I needed. Going on 1 year using Kinderlime they have added so many more functions. Customer support is always quick to help and the new webinars are a great way to be interactive with learning how to better use the software.

Allison from Best Buddies Preschool

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Invaluable for Ratio Monitoring

Pros

Kinderlime has done an excellent job listening to business needs and implementing features we ask for. There are more features for every conceivable activity and tracking need related to childcare, and we love the ease of use. It is the only software we trust to track our daily ratios and staff time cards.

Cons

I personally do not like that there are two or three different sign in screens to click around to--there is the "home" screen of all children (that you can sign them in and out of), an attendance screen that I can sign them in and out on, AND the pin login screen that is difficult to get to. It's confusing for parents and staff.

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

Familiarity with the product and availability of support staff for Kinderlime procedures. We also like that Kinderlime streamlined their auto billing process, even with some of the minor hiccups that have occurred.

Stephanie from First Congregational Learning Center

Kinderlime is easy to use!

Pros

We enjoy how easy the program is to use. We have several seasoned teachers who are not as familiar with technology, and they were apprehensive about using the app at first. However, they find the app easy to use which made the transition into every day use of the app a breeze.

Cons

It would be nice to see a reminder for feedings/ diapers that can be seen when you look at a classroom overview. This helps teachers plan feedings, so that if four infants need a bottle around the same time, they can plan accordingly. This is something other software has that is beneficial when working in a classroom. Would also like to see an optional drop down menu that we can create for billing, so when we have several checks come in, we do not have to keep typing the same thing each time.

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

We liked the time card feature, in addition to how easy it is to use.

Amy from Little Blessings Family Daycare

I can't imagine running my daycare without Kinderlime!

I love this program. I use Kinderlime, not only to communicate well with parents, but also to keep track of everything required by the state to be a licensed daycare!

Pros

I really like how easy I can file family information and keep records that are required for daycare licensing.

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

I like presentation of Kinderlime. It is attractive to parents. I also think kinderlime is fairly priced. It is an app I can afford to help me run my small business.

Faith from Harvest Christian Academy

Carpool function and Alphabetizing problem

Pros

In the two years of use of Kinderlime there have been alot of adjustments and learning of how to best use this product to meet our needs. The customer service is always very responsive even though we are in a totally different timezone. They have also sought to resolve issues as they come up as relate to our specific organization and help direct how to use things that we have trouble with.

Cons

I am reviewing two features as they are what I am currently working through in using the software. 1. We have been trying to implement the carpool feature to avoid individuals having multiple pins for different children they are picking up. The carpool feature is too difficult to monitor. When the caregiver is a parent, the next time that name is used as a carpool it must be added as a carpool to each sibling even if they are linked. Also, to use the carpool feature the individual must first be a parent or caregiver in the system on another child. If that status changes in any way (original parent or caregiver is deleted) the individual is also deleted from being a carpool entry in multiple other locations. There is no warning pop up indicating the individual being removed will also be removed from other locations. 2. The alphabetical sorting not traditional alpha order and does not match up to other lists causing confusion when making comparisons between other school softwares or reports that use normal alpha ordering. From what I have observed Kinderlime alpha order does not consider any commas or spaces thus greatly affecting sort order (for instance a traditional sort would consider the punctuation and spacing to show Su, John; Su, Joseph; Su, Lisa; Suki, Mary while kinderlime makes the order to be Su, John; Su, Joseph, Suki, Mary; Su, Lisa ignoring the commas and spaces looking only at the actual letters. In a longer list this is very frustrating & confusing.

Courtney from YWCA NH, SNHU Center for New Americans

Using Kinderlime with Our After-school Program for New Americans

Using Kinderlime in our after-school program has been beneficial in the following ways: - It's allowed us to ensure that our staff to participant ratios are always met - It's allowed us to better know each and every one of our kids. We see over 120 children each week. The program allows us to more easily remember faces and names, siblings and parents! - It's given us peace of mind knowing that student emergency information is right on hand if needed. - It's given us one single platform to manage participant attendance and volunteer attendance. - It's allowed us to use one platform to manage our particpantion in the CACFP program and complete our meal tracking in one, easy place. - It's given us the ability to quickly pull student and program data for grant writing purposes and for logistics. For example, in seconds we ewre abel to get a list of student names and addresses for our new van driver, making pick up a breeze.

Pros

What we like most about the program is that it allows us to connect more meaningfully with the parents of the New Americans children we serve in our programs, through the messaging features and newsletter features. It's provided our parents, who are often not invited to participate in their children's care or schooling, with an accessible way to stay engaged with their children and with our program.

Cons

So many of our parents and children are English Language Learners, and are new technology users. It would benefit our program greatly if there were more opportunity to directly engage with parents and participants through the app. Specifically, allowing us to direct and mass message and text them consistently! This is because our parents are more apt to use a texting feature over an emailing or app feature. We've found this to be the truth with our grandparents as well. Our program provdes full transportation to participants, we pick up and drop off kids at home. Having the ability to text parents a notification when their child is on the bus, or about to be picked up, would be fantastic for our logistics, parent engagement and participant safety.

Laurie from Montgomery County Public Schools, Margaret Beeks Elementary School

We needed HELP!

Our before- and after-school care service has realized a marked improvement in percentage of payments received due to the invoicing and statement features of Kinderlime. We are much better able to communicate about delinquent accounts and show parents and caregivers their records so that confusion or misunderstanding are eliminated and positive and cooperative customer relations are preserved.

Pros

Kinderlime allowed me and my staff to stay in real-time connection with our attendance, communications with parents and caregivers, and billing all in one platform! I am now able to keep records and communications at hand so that I provide efficient customer service to all stakeholders, including staff. I so appreciate that Kinderlime continuously improves the platform based on input from end users (like me) and always (ALWAYS) responds to requests for help or clarification before the day ends. (I am on the east coast so a time difference is expected.) Kinderlime tech support's prompt replies and interactions through the chat function have always been helpful and thoroughly clarifying. I recommend this service without hesitation or hidden concerns. You will be very satisfied!

Cons

The only challenge I have is that the theme and font colors are sometimes difficult to see. I have to angle my screen "just so" to see things well. The colors are very pleasant, though, so I wouldn't want them to change much.

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

I never found anything that addressed our particular needs as well as Kinderlime. It was a perfect fit at first but, over time, Kinderlime has continually added functionality that addresses my program's needs.

Trevor from The Faith Learning Center

This software has changed the entire dynamic of our business. Business has never been better!

Overall this software has changed our entire dynamic of the business. Our enrollment has increased 25% and counting with less than 6 months of signing up. Parents are just amazed at what the software can do and are now telling their friends about our daycare. Our administration can easily manage client and employee information which allows more focus on the kids and less time running the business. This software has definitely been a game changer for our facility and we look forward to our continued partnership with Kinderlime.

Pros

The ease of use and the organization of this software has totally changed our business practices and model. We are running a more efficient daycare, focusing more on the kids and not the business side of things. Our teachers are now able to eliminate the task of filling out meal sheets and incident reports and having to keep up with paper trails. The Sign In/Out feature along with the Parent App has given our parents something to talk about to their friends and family. Parents love being able to electronically sign their children in and out of our facility. They also love having their invoices go directly to their mobile device for billing and payment history. Our local CCS and CPS offices are amazed at what this program has done for us and are now directing parents in need of childcare services to our facility. We've seen our business increase each month since we've implemented this software. The invoicing feature has eliminated hours of work with the simple click of a button. Employee Time Sheets are already calculated and ready for payroll. Child enrollment is a breeze for those parents who are on the go and are dropping in their children for the first time. Most of them have switched from Drop In Status to Full Time Enrollment. The newsletter feature is just fantastic for sending out quick notices or monthly notices about what's happening at our daycare. Parents who were less involved in our activities have now shown a great interest in participation.

Cons

Not every business is ran the same way and has its different needs. Having stated that, I feel that an improvement on the communication end of the software between parent and administration could use some improvement. The parents are able to send notices via the application but on the dashboard there is no way to communicate back with the parent or even between administration. There are no notices that alert administration that a parent has reached out to them on the dashboard. Also, there are no employee accruals(ie. sick, vacation) and uses included with the time clock feature. This would really keep everything in one place when it comes to employee management. There is also no place for teacher information and document uploading to have for our files. This would be a great way to go paperless without having to file. While these may seem like more of a preferred review it is something that I like least about this software because it does not have these things. Being able to just use this software would allow our facility to open up one window and manage our daycare would take care of all our needs.

Janet from Increasing Dimensions FCC Academy

Great Investment

I love this program. I can come to one location and track attendance, meals, employee time cards, send message to parent about their child's daily activities and bill my parents weekly or monthly with ease. Kinderlime has cut my work load significantly.

Pros

Kinderlime software is very user friendly and does not require a great amount of time to set up. It is a one stop software program. Parents are able to sign their children in with a pin or signature. No more forgetting to pay and late fee. Parents can pay their tuition from the ease of the home computer. Kinderlime is very affordable for smaller child care facility. This program along has impressed parents and help me gain students.

Cons

I don't have a problem with this software. I have a home daycare and a tutorial session I offer on the weekends and Kinderlime allows me to create different classes for each group I work with. We even use it for Children's church sign in.

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

Kinderlime for me was more user friendly.

Cary from Santa Rosa Rise and Shine

All-inclusive Child Care Center Management System

I use to do manage many daily activities the old-fashioned way, by hand! I used another book-keeping software program to track invoices, but I manually input data into a desktop program. I would have to create time-sheets each week for students to sign-in/out, manually log and record meals and activities. Now I can do all of that at the touch of a button or select from a pull-down list. If there is a need that isn't offered I can submit a request and 100% of my suggestions have been added to streamline my activities even more. I couldn't be happier!

Pros

We converted our child care management system into this all-in-one program a little over a year ago and we couldn't be happier. All students, all activities, all staff, including billing are at my finger-tips! This program has cut down on my management time significantly because all features are readily available without having to navigate to another browser or program. Time-savings and thoroughness is a priority and our parents love the features of online payments and seeing 'real-time' activities their child is involved in. Another great feature is the customer service! I cannot say enough about the promptness of Kinderlime's customer service. This is very important!

Cons

I do not have any concerns at this time. We have been very satisfied.

Amanda from MightyHearts Preschool

SuperLove KinderLime!!!

I am saving ridiculous amounts of TIME and ENERGY. Billing, attendance, employee hours, etc. is all in one place. So simple!!!

Pros

I love how there are always updates and new features!!! I've been using KinderLime since 2012 and I loved it then, but I SuperLove it now!!! So many things that make my job as a teacher, director and owner SO MUCH faster & easier. I love the intuitive of the app and website. Very simple learning curve - just download and go!!! I'm made several suggestions for improvements over the years and most of my requests have been added features shortly after, so I know they listen to their customers and care what we think!!! When another provider asks about software, I always recommend KinderLime.

Cons

So far, it doesn't track employee hours on the app, so I have to log into the computer to see if someone is approaching their hours for the week and that is not always convenient when you're making a quick decision about who to let go early.

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

Because it's extremely intuitive and new features and updates are added frequently.

Sara from CrossRoads Children's Center

There's no competition when it comes to Kinderlime!

10/10 would recommend. The support and kindness we have received from all Kinderlime staff members has exceeded our expectations. We couldn't be more pleased!

Pros

We unfortunately had to search for a new software program after CCM had a merger and Smartcare was not adequate or a good fit for our program. After a few hours of research and submitting inquiries about various programs, we got a phone call from Akash at Kinderlime. After speaking with him about Kinderlime and what the program had to offer, I was sold! Not only was Kinderlime inclusive of everything we were looking for as far as billing, signing in/out and school-to-home communication, but they are located in California and have knowledge about licensing requirements (HUGE bonus points in my book!). Any time we have a question, we receive a prompt response and have had great help, and any time we share a suggestion, they pass it along to the developers! Our main points of contact have been Akash, Steve, Anna, Priya and Jerod- but I am confident that any team member would be a pleasure to collaborate with! I could go on and on about how wonderful Kinderlime and their staff is, but I'll just recommend that you sign up and see for yourself!

Cons

I'm not sure there's anything I can say I like "least" about the software. We have been constantly sending suggestions for updates or additional features that we would like to see and have received great feedback on the suggestions. We know that every school is different, but we hope that the suggestions we share could also benefit other schools. We are hoping that some of our suggestions will be developed soon! :)

Sinoah from Sinoah's Ark

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Best Daycare Investment!

Overall Experience: AMAZING!

Pros

There are more things than I can list about this software that I love! -for parents: they love being able to check in on their children during the day, it helps them feel a part of their child's day at daycare when they know they can take a peek at the latest activity -administrative: I love that most of my communication, attendance, billing, and note taking is all in one spot! it's also easy to do updates when we are on the go! -for kids: it helps their parents and care provider have smoother communication and therefore, the child is provided with the best care possible -bonus: the customer service is AMAZING! I've never been more satisfied with a company!

Cons

It does have a lot of features, this really is an all in one software. Luckily, I find all of it useful and so I use the whole system. I used to have a calendar app, a sign in station, a billing binder and receipt software, etc., and now it's all in one place.

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

The smoothness of how the system works, ease of use.

Allison from Little Lambs

it has been good

Pros

I like the overall concept of this software because it helps us to keep our parents and staff up to date as to what is going to in the classrooms.

Cons

when they did all of the upgrades i cannot sign students out from my app on my phone and i dont like the two step part to entering checks i think the check number is enough. I also have had issues with staff not being able to select me at the director when they go to send newletters

Alisa from Lisa's Lullabies Learning Center

Lisa's Lullabies Learning Center- Family Child Care

It is definitely making it easier to be in compliance with Licensing as well as Delaware Stars

Pros

It has definitely helped me manage my daycare operations- sign in/out, billing/payments, family communication, employee timecards, now learning observation and assessment, etc.

Cons

The billing - it would be easier if it would allow me to choose my pay periods with ease being as my parents have different payment schedules. Photo capability- make it easier to share videos/photos with assessors from the state that come in to visit. Should have video capabilities when observing and assessing a child or group of children

the cost

Ariel from Bright Beginnings HCC

Very Happy Customer for over 2years

I love using this product. I use it daily to communicate with my parents. My parents love it too

Pros

It is seamless and Kinderlime is constantly making updates and upgrades. This software isn't only for large centers. I am a in home child care and I feel the easy and usefulness of this product is outstanding. It really helps reduce time spent on things that I would have to do after hours. A lot of times...I can grab my phone and update a parents account while I am thinking about it. I am excited about the menu enhancement made. I plan to use that weekly. Kindelime is always making great progress. Kinderlime listens as well. I made a suggestion and in a short amount of time they made it happen. Thank you Kinderlime for your constant support of my small business.

n/a

DIXIE from Dixie's Daycare

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Awesome App for my daycare

I love this software it helps me keep parents notified without having to print stuff out for them. They are loving it and like seeing when the child naps and etc in their notifications throughout the day.

Pros

Love the sign in feature for parents and the reports that I can print with their signatures... the billing that goes directly to parents, the newsletters that I can create. Overall just a great application to keep parents informed of their child's day, meals, billing for childcare and etc all in one place.

Cons

occasional glitch where signatures don't print but they usually fix it right away and its back up and running.

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

I liked the reports options with signatures printed we need that for the state inspections and just looked easier to use.

Hollison from Autism and Behavioral Spectrum

Hollison Smith Lesson Planning/ App in class user Review

I really enjoy using kinderlime. Its super easy user friendly. I do think it has features not working often, but I think that is a bit expected because there are so many people using it. I like it much better than the app that my daughters center uses, which they use brightwheel.

Pros

I can do everything to run my classroom and keep the parents involved with every movement their child makes.

Cons

Lesson planning is a struggle. Putting some kind of time slot in so you can search a time and bring up all the plans created for that time would help make things move faster. I feel like I am always scrolling or looking at a previous plan in order to keep a repetitive schedule that Im being slowed down a lot. I also feel that at times I run too fast for the system.Once I get started on inputting the lessons created im like click click click click and i have to pause for like 15 seconds between each click because the box at the bottom is taking forever to tell me that it was added, which I can clearly see because Im looking right at it.

I am not the purchaser

Jennifer from The Gift of Kids Inc.

Industry: Alternative Dispute Resolution

Changed my Life

I no longer have to calculate hours by hand, add up time cards by hand, process many many credit cards twice a month by hand, call each parent personally and stay in the phone for many minutes, print invoices for parents/clients, the list goes on and on!

Pros

I love that I can see each teacher and child in each class. I love that the billing is all done through Kinderlime and for me. I love that Kinderlime calculates all of my before and after school kids. I love that I can pull reports on anyone that has gone over hours or just pull the monthly hours of the children. I love that my teachers can clock in and out and the hours can be pulled however I like. I love that the Childs day can be logged throughout the day, such as diapers, feeding, ouches, etc and the parents get an immediate message. I love that the parents can communicate with the teachers and I can see the back and forth communication. I love that when I have a question about the software someone gets back to me with an answer so fast! I love that I can plug in potential tours and the status and add them right into the customer database. Kinderlime has saved me long nights of work. Overtime for my employees. It really has changed my life. I looked at doing kinderlime many years ago, and regret not doing so.

Cons

So far I love everything about Kinderlime!

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

Customer service, easy explanation. They guy who signed me up... amazing!

Rayne from Sun Peaks Resort

Industry: Program Development

Great app for the daycare

I have enjoyed it and have been using it for years. I do wish it was slightly cheaper as it is hard to fit in the budget but i do find it saves us time so keep finding ways to make it work

Pros

It made sending information home with parents much faster and easier to file for future reference. Much less paper used and time writing down the information we require

Cons

I would love to see caps for children based on hours. As we have a license that only allows 40 hours a month. So if the parent and care centre could be notified that they are approaching their 40 hours and then tell them when they no longer have hours that would be very helpful

no others

Tianna from Health/beauty

Happy Customer!

Pros

I love how easy it is to communicate daily activities to families. I am happy being able to send invoices and yearly statements to families and how Kinderlime keeps track making life a lot easier. The Newsletter templates are a bonus too! :-)

Cons

While I appreciate that the Kinderlime program is forever growing and adding to the software, I find that some key aspects are being missed. For example, in the old program an automatic email of a receipt was sent to the families when an invoice was paid, now it is not (even though I was told by "Help" that it was). Also now I am unable to edit/add to a preset item on the invoice process which I was able to do previously. These are both frustrating as it was available before all the recent updates.

Felisa from Mrs. Lisa's Little Learners

The Best Decision

My overall experience has been excellent with Kinderlime. My response time to my questions have be great and the customer service has been nothing less than attentive even at off times during the day.

Pros

Everything needed to manage my daycare. Ease of communicating with parents and caregivers. All in one billing, marketing and lead management. Great customer service and awesome response time (and I have had questions pop in my head at 2am...lol).

Cons

The only cons I have would be not having the calendar usable on my desktop. It's only usable on mobile devices. Not having multiple online lead forms as far as inquiry, registration and waitlist forms. I have to adjust my forms throughout the year to accommodate the needs. Inquiry forms are less detailed but registration form requires more information. Therefore a parent inquiring would be hesitant to complete a more detailed form.

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

Because of the ease of the software and features not servicing my needs.

La Tonya from Academy of Learning & Early Care

Kinderlime has been a blessing for family child care program. I love it and so does my parents.

Easy to use software that helps me manage my business fast and efficiently. Kinderlime makes my small business look better than other home daycares in my area.

Pros

I love the capability to upload my newsletter and helpful resources to one system then press send. Everything goes to all my families. I am able to post pictures and families can share them immediately to their facebook page. I am able to do my tuition and accept payment with Kinderlime. These program has just about everything I need to communicate with my families and manage my small business. The best thing is the price!

Cons

The only con is that for billing it uses Stripe however I use Paypal. Paypal doesn't charge me a fee to invoice my parents but Stripe does. So instead of using Kinderlime Stripe process, I use Kinderlime to track payments and send invoices then I have parents make payments through Paypal.

Julia from Oceanside Adventist Elementary

Prior to Dec-16 we were completely paper-based. With 150 students it was not manageable.

We went from completely paper-based to electronic in less than a week with a student body of 160. In prior years, the manual calculations and billing were not tracked electronically which lead to difficulty with so much, including providing annual childcare fees and payments for HSA reimbursements. Having this information at the parents' fingertips has saved so much time for our school. As a non-profit, our "employees" are not paid. Typically these wonderful volunteers are busy moms that provide this service.

Pros

Although we have a difficult fee structure, it is still far more accountable to download the data, add our fee structure and then import the charges. I love the online access for statements and invoices. This puts the power in the parent's hands to access the data they need when they need it.

Cons

1.) I really don't like the inability to upload non-electronic payments. 2.) The reporting needs a bit of fine-tuning to be able to pull data based on various ID types (family, student, KL). 3.) We'd like to be able to apply discounts for multi-child families with the billing feature.

Laura from St. Joseph School Fremont

has always responded to emails to help desk fast within an half hour or less

Less time adding up Hours

Pros

That I can see all in info from my lap top and that if a parent is singing out I can access info for another parent that it adds up hours used so I don't have to do it how fast it takes to sign in 75 students and that I can send messages to parents . The parent love the notice that there child is in and or signed out of kids club.Its just so easy and if I have Problems the support is fast and formable

Cons

I wish they had a billing system that charge prepaid to parents .This is how we have operated our program. Other than that I can't really think of anything I would do different

Melissa from Park Tudor School

Attendance made easy!

We love being able to keep track of all of our attendance and being able to pull up any students record to see when, the times and who picked the student up.

Pros

Love this software because we are able to keep track of 100's of students on a daily basis. We can also keep track of students and their attendance. Kinderlime also notifies us anytime there is an issue and they always have it resolved in a short amount of time.

Cons

The biggest downfall we have is the reports and not being able to get all the information we need on said reports.

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

We chose Kinderlime because it was able to do what we needed it do.

Janet from Hand -N- Hand Early Learning Center

Kinderlime Makes Life Easy

Pros

I love that I can streamline the billing process, and send messages to all of my parents, or select a few that need to receive a specific message.

Cons

I wish that I was able to print all statements that have an outstanding balance without having to go through individually.

Cost.

Rayna from Suisun city Recreation Dept. RPM

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Kinderlime for our After School Program

See "what I like most about" Kinderlime Bringing stakeholders into the fold. The ease of contacting parents. Set up.

Pros

I have only been using and training my staff to use this program for about a month now. I find that it's real easy to navigate through and it was super quick to get the students info that we support crossed over from city side to Kinderlime. We needed this program to not only track attendance & meals, but the real deal is the ability to create lesson plans and share them with the parents. The stakeholders is what we needed to bring closer to our program, and I believe that this app will do just that! First week of sharing our programs lessons with parents, and I'm already getting positive feedback! The ease of being able to contact a parent with photos, how their child's day is, or an injury, is so much easier now that I don't have to pull out an over-sized binder and search for the correct contact info.

Cons

I don't like that there is only one time frame in which I can create a prompt when students are being signed out. I have 2 different time frames in a week 12:20-3:00 and 3:05-5:00 in which a prompt asks the child's parents why the child is being signed out before 3 or 5pm. The program only allows one time frame.

Tami from Active Learners

Time Saver

Kinderlime has been very useful for my staff, it's much easier to log things in with Kinderlime.

Pros

I like the sign in and out feature, the activity tracking, I also use the billing feature and staff sign in and out for payroll. There are many features that we use that are so helpful.

Cons

The ledger account is not a useable feature for bookkeeping or for tracking transactions.

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

Kinderlime was easy to setup and easy to use. Also, Kinderlime continues to expand their program and it's capabilities- which is what I really like about it.

Keturah from Caring and Sharing Learning School

One Great Investment!

I love it. The tutorial videos and webinars have been a great tool for us. We are really enjoying the developments the program has made over the years. Keep up the great work.

Pros

Kinderlime automated many tasks that used to take hours/days for our staff to complete, especially when it comes to parent communication and billing.

Cons

The Parent Messages feature needs to be streamlined into a "thread view" so users can see all messages between center admins and the families. Right now, it is very difficult to tell if one of the other admins replied to a parent message.

Ilaria from Education Management

Yoyo kids

We remove a lot of paper for handover and we increase the communication with parents.

Pros

Daily activities about children, i like photos and video every notes and the parents are very happy about it.

Cons

In Malta we can't use yet the function of online payment and i would like to have more features and add tags to get a more specific student selection, I also believe that instead of the immunization record there should be space to add the birth certificate and also the identity documents of parents and relatives. In create invoice = instead of "due date" is better the "issue" date and the possibility to change invoice number to follow our invoice number and also space to upload our fix detail like bank transfer details (as we don't have chance to use the online payment. Receipt = possibility to change the number like the invoice to follow our receipt book.

Alyce from Children's Day School

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Great Product with Great Customer Support!

Great product with great Customer Service. They are responsive and knowledgable. They always resolve the issues I have experienced quickly.

Pros

For parents, it is very simple to understand and use. They pick up using it quickly and get notifications when their child is picked up by other caretakers or carpool. This make parents feel safe knowing where their child is.

Cons

Occasionally, we have seen some slowness in the app. After contacting Kinderlime support, bandwidth/functionality issues are addressed pretty quickly.

Tammy from Tammys little angels childcare

Love it

Love it

Pros

Easy to use. Parents love the sign in/out feature and adding activities that they can see

Cons

Wish they didn’t charge a fee for direct deposit

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

Easier to learn and manage

Denise from Hearts & Hands Preschool

The sign in-out feature is simple to use, collects important data and is versatile.

The most important feature of this software is the ease of which it assists in complying with state licensing codes for our center.

Pros

Kinderlime allows me to use or choose not to use any of it's features. It is very user friendly for both the parents and teaching staff. All of this is offered at the most reasonable cost I could find. Best of all the tech support is awesome.

Cons

The cons that have come up are very few and mostly relate to the function of the internet service and hardware we use.

Sharon from Ambassador Christian Academy

I LOVE Kinderlime!

Kinderlime has streamlined our aftercare program. Collecting money was difficult for us, and Kinderlime accepts online payments, invoices, and time sheets. This year they added a time clock feature for our staff, which was exactly what we needed. I can't say enough about this company!

Pros

Kinderlime is so user friendly, and is always upgrading it's features. Each year it becomes more efficient and offers more modules. Customer support is fantastic.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about Kinderlime.

Denise from Trinidad Union School

The ease of using Kinderlime

My overall check in/out process has become so much easier as well as reports and tracking. I love the meal tracking and the ability to record my lessons online. It makes it easier when all of my information is kept in one place.

Pros

I love the easy sign in/sign out screens and the fact that parents can electronically sign out on an ipad. I love the Learning section which allows me to record lesson plans.

Cons

I wish that I could print a batch billing easily. A lot of my parents do not have email or electronic capability at home.

Carrie from Mom's Inc.

Dall'Inizio DaySchool

Pros

I love the fact that it keeps everything so organized in one place. The ability to do billing, communication, and bookkeeping all in one place makes my job so much easier and effective. The parents absolutely love it as well.

Cons

The number one thing I would like to see changed is the messaging aspect. I would love to be able to have a thread between us and parents, more like a text message. Flipping back and forth between inbox and sent has caused us some issues with our communication with parents.

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

It seemed to offer everything that I was looking for.

Rebecca from Goose Creek Elementary

Use in an school setting

Pros

This program allows our parents to easily see their balances, allows real time attendance tracking, and helps with the time sheets at the end of the week. It has combined several things that we had operating separately.

Cons

At times there can be a somethings that don't connect the way you want them too but they have made several upgrades and changes since we first started making it easier with each change.

Macie from The Little Learners Academy

Awesome Asset to our School

We use it for our Center. It is great and our parents love it! It is a great way for parents to sign their child in and out each day as well. They love being updated with what we are eating and activities we are doing throughout our week. Plus, we can use the messages to contact them in a professional manner.

Pros

I love that I can add goals and objectives to each child's portfolio and share pictures with parents throughout the day. I also love being able to create newsletters and lesson plans! The customer service is phenomenal!

Cons

You can not print the newsletters. It would be nice so I can put in the child's folder each week.

Irma from Marietta Early Learning Center

Best App a Daycare could ask for

I could not live without it!!! Makes all my daily activities simple, automated and streamlined! I don't know how other people leave without it.

Pros

Automation is key! It allows me to bill clients automatically and tracks all payments for me. I can then use my time for other important admin :) My employees can also track their hours worked which makes payroll a piece of cake!!! :)

Cons

- I wish that messages sent to and from parents would appear in one window like for sms. - Some glitches from high use cause the app sometimes to delay. - Parent kiosk form does not seem to be working properly :(

Malu from St. VIncent Ferrer School

love Kinderlime!

I've been using Kinderlime for almost three years and really save time and all the waste of paper with manual sign in/out sheets. I can have a more accurate count of hours. Parents can communicate more efficient with the messages part in the app.

Pros

* Head count of children at all times. * Accurate hours for billing at the en of the month.

Cons

I would love to have the reports in google sheets as well.

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

I didn't have an alternative product.

Angela from YMCA of Delaware

Kinderlime is great!

As stated above, it is an excellent tool to connect working parents to their child's day. Invaluable!

Pros

I like that this technology helps the childcare industry keep current in the times that our families live in. As an administrator and a parent it is such a valuable tool for keeping the working parent connected to their child's care.

Cons

Although the Kinderlime team is excellent about meeting the customers needs when things are brought to their attention, I do think more thought and research could have been done prior to its launch.

Donna Marie from Haddonfield Child Care

Excellent

Kinderlime has streamlined our attendance tracking and it has been beneficial to our bookkeeper and accountant each month when they reconcile the books.

Pros

Cons

We have not found anything that we have not liked as of yet.

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

The customer service I received when looking into programs. Kinderlime went above and beyond in showing me the features of the product.

Tiffany from Kidsville Daycare

I love Kinderlime

I am overall happy with kinder lime.

Pros

It makes my job easier and my parents and staff love how easy it is to communicate with each other

Cons

Wish it had everything that I need now. (they are constantly updating which is a plus)

Reasons for Choosing Kinderlime

I needed an electronic sign in/out for my students and staff.

Moneeka from Quality Beginnings Country Campus

Great Job

Pros

Our parents are so happy about the app. The kinderlime app keeps the parents in the loop about their child. This is so important and it keeps them at ease . The app also allows the staff to communicate with the parents without having to use their phones.

Cons

Some times the app will freezeup, it also show the parents a different screen from what we see which is ok but one day a parent came in and asked us what team was their child on and we had no idea what they was talking about.

Lora from Lora's Daycare

Is amazing for our daycare

Overall Kinderlime is fantastic. All information about students is easily available and tracks the hours they are in the daycare. It also helps parents see what is happening during the day and helps them with payments

Pros

Organizes all students and manages students and staff hours

Cons

It sometimes does not update unless you go in and out of the software. Billing is a little tricky