• Pros

• "It is easy to learn and the training was very helpful that was provided. "

• "Very easy to use and more versatile than other programs. "

• "It’s super easy to use, and I love being able to add notes and messages to parents. "

• Cons

• "Soft-ware is fine....it's the computer screen itself....needs an upgrade. "

• "At first it is a little daunting, but the training they give is very useful and well put together."

• "I don't like the fact it messes up sometimes. There will be days I can't even get on lifecubby. But other than that I love it."

Browse LifeCubby Reviews

Cheryl from Forever Friends

I love my life cubby!

I am able to communicate with parents daily about their progress. Parents love the easy check in process.

Pros

I love Life Cubby because it has everything I need in one place. Communication with parents, assessments, menus, billing. I can take it with me to track child behaviors and it helps me so I have my time with my family.

Cons

Response from LifeCubby

Replied May 2019

Thank you Cheryl for your review of LifeCubby!

Victoria from Creative Sprouts

A Wonderful Resource

Reducing the number of paper files Real-time communication with families Consistency between classrooms and teachers

Pros

LifeCubby has been a wonderful resource for both teachers and families. Information that is logged into the program is kept in one organized location that is quick and easy to reference. It has changed the way that important notes are communicated with families about their children. I think that with a few changes LifeCubby will continue to grow and be used by teachers. I will continue to recommend LifeCubby to peers as a way to enhance the efficiency of data sharing in their classrooms.

Cons

There are a few things that I feel would add to the overall effectiveness of the product from a teacher's point of view. A Teacher-to-Teacher feature would enhance communication between coworkers by providing a platform for information and data sharing. I also feel that different color notification bubbles to distinguish between a message that is read by families and a message read by teachers would be helpful as well.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your feedback and your reivew of LifeCubby Victoria!

Michelle from JCC Early Childhood Center

Great product

My overall experience with Lifecubby is great. I love the accessibility, and how it can be managed anywhere. It is a relief to the parents that I can send them messages privately without a chance of hacking.

Pros

I love how this software is easy to use and can be accessed through my computer or mobile device at any time. It is great to be able to take pictures and observations and immediately upload them to the parents. If I have questions or remember I need to send a memo to parents I can just shoot out a comment either individually or to my whole class.

Cons

I wished we could send videos. At our school we often catch moments of the kiddos singing songs, building great structures or something that happens in a split second.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your reivew of LifeCubby Michelle. In our new release, capturing those moments with video will be a breeze! You can still share short videos, however, not all people can view the video on their mobile devices. Sometimes they need to be viewed through a web browser.

Mauree from BurlingtonAcademy of Learning

My thoughts about Life Cubby

i love to communicate with my families and sometime I leave for the day with out seeing the parents bc they work late . When the parents get home they can sit with their child and show them an observation from the day and the child can share what they did do instead of them saying nothing, They have a picture in front of them and a conversation can spark.. So this is just an added extra for the parents to be a part of the children's day and having them see how much and what their child learns each day.

Pros

I like using LC bc it helps keeps the parents informed on our daily activities. As I post the observations I always get feed back from the Parents on how much they love the pictures and they even share them with Grandparents as well..

Cons

It would be nice if there was an easier "quicker way" to post pictures as well as maybe being able to send more than six pictures at a time I have a class of 8 as much as 12 in a day and I just like to send one complete observation with a picture of each instead of posting another observation

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2019

Hi Mauree and thank you for your review of LifeCubby! There is a quick post option where you can just share the picture and you do not need to type anything in the observation. In the new release in 2020, there will not be a limit on the number of pictures! Please call the office if you need more assistance! 614-423-7815

Kristy from FCNS

Teacher and Parent interface - Life Cubby Review

I use Life Cubby as a teacher in a toddler classroom, and as a parent of a preschooler. As a teacher, it is cumbersome and frustrating, but as a parent gives me a clear snapshot of my child's day. The frustrating parts as a teacher include the following: when we "take our children to an activity" and track that, it doesn't allow us to track the diaper that happened on our way out the door, or the child who dropped off on the playground . . . when we make a classroom observation and want to add it everyone for evidence and assessment, you literally have to go into each child and repeat the process for that one observation each time . . . when you are lesson planning, you can not easily copy and paste an entire day to the next (we use the same curriculum on Monday as we do on Tuesday with different kids) . . . there is a lack of communication with regard to upgrades and when Life Cubby will be down for service. I have done two years worth of Vines this and last year, and have had to completely re-do them mid -year because of Vine revisions which change the entire criteria and do not populate into the new. This has been a complete waste of time and has been very frustrating . . . there is no button to delete a posting if you make an error, such as posting snack at 9:40 instead of 10:40. Once you do that, your entire tracking for the day is off . . . A few times, I have accidentally marked a student in an observation that wasn't included, and there is no way to untag that person - I have had to add a comment apologizing, which then feeds to everyone tagged in that observation . . . because Life Cubby is used in a busy classroom it makes sense that there should be more built-in safeguards or ways to detract postings if errors are made . . . In three hours, we track 72 entries (attendance and dismissal for 9, diapers for 9, snack for 9, and four activities for 9, so it tends to be slow and freezes, or "processes" often which is completely frustrating when you are trying to get it all in before dismissing the child. As a parent, it is a great product if the teacher is willing to put in the work and deal with all the cumbersome things...I get a clear picture of my child's day, observations from his class with pictures, newsletters, and notes all in one handy place. As a parent, I am grateful for Life Cubby, so as a teacher, I muddle through because I know it makes the parents feel connected. Thank you!

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2016

Thank you Kristy for your review and your feedback. I will pass on the information to our team. Upgrades to the app are coming in early 2017 that will allow more editing on the app. If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at the office at 614-423-7815.

Jocelyn from The Farmhouse Preschool

Love life cubby!

we love using it for our parents concerns. Parents in the infant room especially love to be able to see what their babies are doing and making sure everything is going as planned.

Pros

we are able to share with the parents what their child is doing everyday, and what they need to know about their infants.

Cons

sometimes is doesn't always work as we'd hope, either it is a wifi thing or its actual life cubby. Often it says processing and we aren't able to put in information in as soon as we'd hope.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2019

Thank you Jocelyn for your review of LifeCubby. You can test the strength of your wifi at speedtest.com. Typically a processing notification is the app sending or receiving data and if the wifi speed is poor, then you may get that response. Please call our awesome team of customer success and they can assist. 614-423-7815.

Joanne from St. Michael's ELC

Great for schools!!

Anytime I have a problem and I call customer service I always get help and then they call back the next day just to make sure things are still going smoothly. If you have a school, I would say use LifeCubby.

Pros

This software is easy to use as an administrator and a teacher in a classroom. I love the feature to check boxes and hit apply but then the added option to type what you need to say. It is easy to add, edit and manage kids and teachers as well as input parents.

Cons

The only thing needed to update would be a feature to get past incident reports to be able to print them if you didn't get to print them on the day it happened.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2019

Thank you Joanne for your review of LifeCubby. You can print your incident reports at any time! Go to cubby hub, use the drop down menu and choose incident reports. They are all there, listed in newest to oldest! If you need more assistance, please give our office a call and we would be happy to walk you through the steps. 614-423-7815

Loralie from Days Gone By Early Learning

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Child Care Friendly

Overall, we have loved using LifeCubby. There are always things that we are learning and the updates continue to meet our needs. We're excited for the future upgrade that looks like it will take LC to a whole new level.

Pros

We love the ease of communicating and connecting with our clients via LifeCubby. It's easy for parents and teachers to use and keeps all of our information in one spot.

Cons

The price difference between tiers can be daunting. There are some changes that cannot be made once information is entered.

Reasons for Choosing LifeCubby

At the time we were looking, LifeCubby was the most thorough and most advanced of the programs available. Once we signed up, there has been no reason to leave!

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2019

Thank you Loralie for your review of LifeCubby!

Cassandra from #HappyKids Childcare

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Life cubby review

Its an great program but had a few bugs that need to be worked out.

Pros

The pros are that we are able to keep families informed about their childs day. We are able to document incidents and daily events

Cons

Run slowly sometimes and sometimes cant see childs name and when you type in information the letters are white and that makes it hard to see what youre typing.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review of LifeCubby Cassandra. Are you using an iOS device with dark mode on? If yes, change it to light. We will push and update in the new year that will allow you to have your device in dark mode that will not affect the LifeCubby apps. If you have any questions, please call the office at 614-423-7815.

Lakeisha from Little Duckling Daycare

Industry: Individual & Family Services

need some changes

I like it because it do a lot of the office work for me. It need some work but I would tell other daycares to use it.

Pros

That it go right to the family. Everything is right there for the teachers. It makes it easier to train people.

Cons

You can't put all the pictures in at one time. This makes it hard for teachers that have a lot of kids. You can't change medicine ones you put it in.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2019

Thank you for your review of LifeCubby Lakeisha!!

Annette from Children's Castle EduCare

We have been using LifeCubby in our center for about 6 years and it has proven to be an asset to us.

Pros

The teachers don't have to use paper anymore for daily sheets, portfolios or attendance. Parents like that we're a techy center. I can use the Director's Dashboard from my computer in the office to see how many students and teachers are checked-in throughout my building which is really helpful since we have a large center. I also get an email notifying me if there's a message. The eBlast system is also really useful, it has all the exposure notices built-in for letting the parents know whenever there's a diagnosed case of something in the building. Now that LifeCubby has the Tuition Tracking, it's nice that I don't have to manage our roster in 2 different softwares. I was very happy to stop using Procare it's such an outdated system. We also use Frog Street curriculum, and the Lesson Plans are built-in for us so that's a huge time-saver on the teachers they don't have to type them in. They can make changes to the Lesson Plans, though, so that's also good since we customize the Lesson Plans. We also use the Vine Assessments, which are from LifeCubby, although some of the teachers actually prefer the booklets, so it's nice that they have the booklets also. Even with all that, the best part of LifeCubby is still the photos. That's what the parents really like, and it helps them see that their child is learning. I always talk about LifeCubby whenever a tour a new family at our center, and it seems to help with their enrollment decision. Plus, we keep a monitor in our lobby with Photoroll going all day long it shows the most recent pictures from the classrooms. The parents really like that.

Cons

The reports need work. I wish LifeCubby had more reports, and some of the ones that they have really need improvement. The reports don't all work the same, and it seems that some of the reports follow different style guides. They keep coming out with more reports, so I'm hoping that some of the ones that I use to get from Procare are out soon. Also there needs to be a way to generate balance-due automatic emails to just the families who are behind but they don't have that yet. Also, not all the functions of the Classroom App are available on the web, so that makes it hard when you need to edit something and you have to get out a tablet to do it. I wish parents could do a finger-signature on the tablet like to sign an Incident Report. The user interface on the web and the user interface on the apps are completely different. The icons are different, even the colors are different. It would be good if they updated the web to match the apps.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied February 2018

Thank you Annette for your review of LifeCubby!

Denisy from Mon Jardin Child Care

I think that the features are not developed to maximum potential. The app is not developed well.

Pros

I like the concept of LifeCubby of having the daily sheets and pictures of the activities. when it works properly it is a good tool to have. also, I love the email blast. It is a good tool that helps improve communication with parents.

Cons

I think that is still room for improvement such as developing a more efficient app that communicates with the computer version of it. On the app, after the last update, it is slower and it takes a long time to input information; for example, if we are log in diaper changes, we have to click in boxes every time information is logged in, instead of just clicking on a child. As well as the ability to upload pictures is very limited. The whole concept is that we can share pictures of the child with their families and 4 or 6 does not make the cut as the classrooms have more than 4 - 6 children. Also, when I tried to remove/withdraw a child from the LifeCubby it goes to the pending status instead of being removed. The archive feature does not really archives them and instead it sends them to a pending status. Along with that when I am trying to withdraw a child, even after I managed to really archive a child, there is no feature to disconnect the parent from LifeCubby. Parents still connected with the center after many years.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied August 2017

Thank you for your review of LifeCubby Denisy. Please call the office at 614-423-7815 and we would be happy to help you with the removal of the child in question. As for any challenges you may have with the APP, please make sure that your APPS and operating software for your tablet are up to date. If you continue to have challenges, please call the office.

Sarah from Little People's Country Academy of Arts and Education

Our school and parents appreciate the communication LifeCubby brings

We have been using LifeCubby for a number of years now. While there are other similar options that are available to preschools, we plan on maintaining our subscription with LifeCubby. Parents, especially of our youngest children, comment on how much they enjoy being able to see a snapshot of their child's day. Some of our classrooms use the daily sheet function, some teachers use a function to remind parents they are low on supplies like diapers, and all classrooms use the observation function. When our school had lost power, I as the director, was able to send out an email to all families from my phone that our school phone lines were down. In the past, we used the assessment tools, but this year moved away from that option. The assessments offered were many, but did not align completely to the Illinois Early Learning Standards or the Illinois Early Learning and Development Guidelines. Our NAC (national) and ExceleRate (state) accreditation programs ask us to align with those standards, so we have switched what we do. A handful of our parents have had a hard time using the app, and it seems there are frequent updates and changes. I assume that is normal for technology that is so widespread. Any time we have had trouble, we have been contacted back with assistance the same day. Once in a while I have had trouble on the admin side of things, but small issues, like classrooms being out of order on my admin list, or not being able to remove a child from our withdrawn/unassigned list. One teacher issue is being confused about how to log children in their own room, but it is not all the time or could be teacher error (like checking in a child, but it checks them into the wrong room). Overall, our experience is positive!

Pros

Wide variety of options for use, great communication tool, picture/observation tool is great

Cons

Details of use change frequently with updates, need to re-upload app after updates (in the past)

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2016

Thank you Sarah for your review of LifeCubby!

Lisa from Early Learning Indiana/Day Early Learning @ Fort

Love it but could use some tweaks.

As a teacher imputting the information you make it difficult by making me have to stop to type out the name of the formula. It would be so much easier, convenient and practical if like in the admins area we could add and edit a list of formulas used in the room both in the bottle section as well as in the drink sections of breakfast, snack, and lunch. When using and imputting NAEYC accredidation it would help to have a jump screen where you could jump to section 1-9 instead of having to scroll down and search for the needed section. Also it would be a lot more help if we could check off when we completed that item instead of it automatically checking off just because we put one item in it. Ability to place photos in a collage when placing multiple photos in one part of NAEYC. Stop making infant room the default no matter which room is signed in. Ability to connect the observations to the lesson plans or to know when that observarion has already been tied to a lesson plan. Having some ability to know if a parent has signed in and seen a message without having responded back. (Possibly like a read receipt to see that a message has been received and when a parent has opened it). Instead of the little blue button on the child's picture having a pop up box that shows when a parent has responded back. Have parent comments stay attatched to daily sheets and such when we up load them to NAEYC accreditation. Ability to mark when a child has been breastfed by their mom with maybe a note section for marking whether they ate well or not. In the check-in and out section allow them to choose the classroom so that even though a parent my be in the infant room checking in their infant they can also check in their three year old IN THEIR CLASSROOM without the teachers having to track kids to their actual room.

Pros

Most of its ease and convenience.

Cons

A few parts of the inconvenince (see tirade on last page)

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2016

Thank you Lisa for your review of LifeCubby! We appreciate your feedback and will pass this on to the development team.

Elisha from Little Gems Learning Place, LLc.

Lifecubby is an essential part of connecting teachers to families and families to their child!

Our staff utilize Lifecubby is vital at our organization for connecting and involving families in their child's planning learning and development.Teachers love Lifecubby because it's easy to link observations with the developmental goals. We also use LifeCubby as a selling point during the enrollment process and parents are very impressed! They love being able to access photos and observations throughout the day as opposed to waiting until pick up time for child updates. As an Administrator , I love LifeCubby because I can customize it so that it fits our program. It definitely helps our center stand out above the rest, in this very competitive business!

Pros

Ilike that it'a easy to use and that most of the questions I have as far as navigation are answered with in the help FAQs

Cons

Sometimes the program has changed or features have been added without a warning. Therefor I often have staff come to me with questions about navigation that I may not have the answer to right away. also, the phone app seems very difficult for staff to use because it doesn't alsways work.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied October 2016

Hi Elisha! Thank you for your review of LifeCubby. If the APP does not seem to be working, make sure they have the most recent version of the app and the most recent version of the operating system of the device they are using. If you are still having challenges, please call the office at 614-423-7815 and we would be happy to troubleshoot.

Corey from Growing Together Preschool

Overall I like Lifecubby, it took some getting used to at first and we still have trouble with the "Please Wait" circle, sometimes it will forever just circle around and we eventually have to log out and log back in.

Pros

That I can communicate with parents and teachers as I am a parent as well as a teacher. I can see both sides of Lifecubby.

Cons

On the parents side of it, when the teacher posts a picture or observation, sometimes it does not update and will not show me the picture or observation. I will get an email that one was posted but once I get to the app it is not listed or will not sow me any updated past a date a long time ago. When I know there has been many posted since a certain date. And then again, sometimes it will have been posted and then the next day they are gone again.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied September 2019

Thank you Corey for your review of LifeCubby. I have not heard of observations missing or disappearing. Please contact the office so we can troubleshoot with your device. When you get the please wait option, that typically means that there is a wi-fi connection issue. Also, please make sure that your operating system of your device and your family app has the most updated version. Launching in 2020 will be our Version 3 with a whole new user interface! I know you will love it! If you ever have question, please give us a call 614-423-7815

Tiffany from Peppermint Stick Children's Center

LifeCubby makes my job easier!

I always recommend Lifecubby on social media when peers ask for recommendations. I have met the owner of LifeCubby several times and love her commitment and availability to her customers. I've had a great experience overall!

Pros

As an owner of 2 early care and education centers I am able to access information easily for both my locations. I have real time information accessible and also can review past data. I have one place to communicate with my staff and families, keep accurate records and enrollment data. Plus my staff can observe and assess the children easily.

Cons

I really like having a digital record that I can always have access to. I would like an area for scanning and uploading information for staff and children. An area as an administrator that I can document incidents or staff violations or licensing issues that only I as the administrator have access to. The reports are very helpful but again from the administration side data is my best friend and having more reports would assist me further.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied April 2019

Thank you Tiffany for your kind words and your review! We are getting ready in the summer to launch V3 of LifeCubby! There will be more reporting features and some admin tools that I think you will appreciate!

Leona from Kidskingdomcdc

Great Educational Software

The problems being solved is being able to integrate all of the paperwork, billing and parent communication into one portal. The benefits are a lot less time being spent on the admin aspect and that affords more quality time being spent with the children

Pros

I like most about LifeCubby is its functionality and ease of use. It is a life saver on time and definitely great on reducing paperwork. Being able to send a receive messages without having to check emails is wonderful. The best part is being able to have all of the family and contact information in one place even on field trips. I give it a thumbs up.

Cons

The only thing I dislike about the app is having to keep going back and forth through the screen when logging diapers, bottles or food just to add the teacher name. There should be a way to automatically log the teachers name upon sign-in. This is just one step that could be more efficient and less time clicking back and forth for an entire class

Reasons for Choosing LifeCubby

Because its was created by childcare professionals.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review Leona! V3 is launching in just a few months and you will not have to leave the tool to check in a teacher! One of the many awesome things coming with V3! Stay tuned. If you have any questions, please give us a call 614-423-7815.

Jody from JCC Early Childhood Center (SFC)

LifeCubby helps improve communication!

LifeCubby has helped us with our parent communication substantially. It is fairly intuitive and my teachers quickly became comfortable using most aspects. Parents are thrilled to be receiving pictures and observations regularly, the ability to respond and ask questions in real time. I have looked at other options, and LifeCubby is a good value for the cost and continues to improve. Whenever we have had technical questions, LifeCubby has been responsive and quickly helped us solve our problems. Parents, teachers and administrators all benefit from LifeCubby and the ease of communication.

Pros

Intuitive, timely technical support, ability to communicate with teachers and parents effectively and quickly

Cons

Don't always receive communication about updates and how things will look different. Doesn't have spell check on observations,

Response from LifeCubby

Replied October 2016

Hi Jody! Thank you for your review of LifeCubby! Check your device settings for spell check options. If you have any questions, please let us know. 614-423-7815

Sandra from Kids For Kids Academy

Great Tool!

Life Cubby is a great tool to comunicate daily with the parents, a great way to send pictures and any information the teacher or parent might have about their child. Love it.

Pros

It's easy to use, love that I can take the pictures and send them immediately to the parents, I can do the assessment for each child, I can register daily when they sleep and eat. I have preschoolers.

Cons

What I don't like about the software is that when I want to use a lesson plan from last year I can't do it fast, I have to go back day by day until I get to the lesson plan that I need from last year. Also if there is an attachment to the lesson plan I can't get it directly from the lesson plan I have to get out of the lesson plan and go to the main menu. That is a waste of time.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2016

Thank you Sandra for your review of LifeCubby. The Lesson Planning form is getting updates in 2017! Please feel free to send us suggestions to contact@lifecubby.me. If you have questions, please call us at 614-423-7815.

Ramona from Bloom Academy Deep Creek

Easy to use, lots of useful features

Pros

Over the past few years, the software has drastically improved and is still evolving. Teachers can send messages directly to the parents and vice versa. The admin has many different ways of communicating with parents and staff. Also being able to edit incident reports as an admin is a great feature. Sometimes staff doesn't have the time to correct spelling errors, but you want to make sure it's correct before the parents see them. Previously, we had to delete them and re-write them, now, we have the option to edit them. Also, customer service is superb!! They will resolve any issue as quickly as they can. They will also take any suggestions into consideration.

Cons

Honestly, at this point in time, I cannot think for anything that I do not like. Most everything has been resolved in the past few months.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied May 2018

We appreciate your review of LifeCubby Romona!

Antoinette from Learning Zone Blackman

I love using lifecubby

Pros

Leaving my baby once my maternity leave was over was very difficult. My daycare uses this product and i couldn't be happier. I love being able to check on him throughout the day, they send photos, update be on bottle feedings and diapers.

Cons

I do not like that I cannot update his profile picture. His face had changed alot since they took it. I also have gotten messages from the teachers when he hasn't been there and I can never find them. I have searched thru all the filters but still couldn't find them.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied July 2018

Thank you for your review of LifeCubby Antoinette. You can change your child's profile picture either in the app or on the web. The log in credentials you are using for the app will also work on the web, where there is an HELP section. Your messages will appear as a purple explanation point on your child's profile photo. You can also click on the thought bubble under your child's profile photo to see conversations. The thought bubble will have all messaging from the school to you. Here is a video to also assist you. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9H9hnI8G6g&feature=youtu.be Please let us know if you have any questions! 614-423-7815.

Ashley from Joyful Beginnings

I would like to see some changes with the app for the parents and also the staff within our facility

We love the app, we just wish that the app had more to offer and was easier to use for our staff. Some parents are also having a hard time when we message them and they are not getting a notification that we have sent them a note. I would also like to see that the parents are being notified when their is an update available for them to upgrade. We have also seen that when a child is transferred to another room that the information that is placed in the new room is not transferrable to the other room. I would also like to see an easy parent check in. This way we get all the information that is needed, but the parents are able to do this with ease. Customer service is always willing to help and if they don't have the answer, they are quick to respond with one the next day in resolving the problem.

Pros

I like that the parents are able to access this throughout the day.

Cons

I wish it was more functional, for someone that is not used to using it.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied October 2016

Hi Ashley, Thank you for your review of LifeCubby. There are updates for the app coming out soon! Please contact the office to go over some of your concerns listed. There is an easier parent check in, all data moves with the child and should not be "lost". We would be happy to clarify above and any other questions. 614-423-7815

Emily from The Remnant Academy

Way better than trying to keep up with paper!

LifeCubby is basically all that we do in one place: Newsletters, menus, daily sheets, incident reports, behavioral logs, assessments, photos ETC! Whenever a meeting is necessary we are able to pull reports and assessments for a specific child for the parents. One time the internet was down and we steamed their photo portal of all our observations on the log-in screen instead :). There is a youtube channel to learn more or train new employees! I recently saw new report options (such as specific incidents, which teacher posted which observations) so I am happy with that. One thing I recommend is changing the post time from "1 hour ago" to a specific time (3:00PM). I love how you can customize each teacher's login information to fit their needs. In order to make sure the kids still get proper supervision, we put a rule in place that photos can be taken throughout the day and only uploaded into an observation during nap time, since that seems to take a bit longer.

Pros

The vast amount of information available to parents and teachers. It makes the transition between teachers from opener to closer easier, as all the child's info is on the daily sheet.

Cons

It seems to crash more than we expected, even with updates. We simply uninstall/reinstall but still :)

Response from LifeCubby

Replied April 2017

Thank you for your review of LifeCubby Emily!

Nina from Early Learning Indiana

usimakes documentation faster and more effective. Improves communication / connecti with parents,;

Pros

Ability to document information regarding daily activities and communicate with parents., which helps parents feel more connected with their child's experience. Ability to link to NAEYC for documentation and accreditation. Ability to include Indian Foundations and use for developmental portfolios ( observations and individual goals for each child.

Cons

Unable to temporarily store information. For example, if I am entering an observation and am unable to finish, there is no way to temporarily hold that info. If I have to stop in the middle, of entering an observation or newsletter post, then I have start over. It would be helpful if there was a save feature similar to the save or save and publish feature in the observation and newsletter sections like the one in the lesson plan section.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied August 2017

Thank you Nina for your review of LifeCubby.

Erin from Southwood Children's Academy

Great parent communication tool!

LifeCubby has been a great addition to our program. It saves us both time and money in creating daily sheets and portfolios for our children. We no longer have to purchase reams and reams of paper and ink or spend hours hand-writing every individual daily sheet. Using LifeCubby we can batch post classroom observations or meal times to all children in the class at once. The parents absolutely LOVE the daily pictures that we put in their child's portfolio. We also love to use the "messages" function for teachers to communicate directly to the parents without having to get to a phone or leave the classroom. LifeCubby customer support is amazing! Anytime we call for help we immediately are able to speak with someone who is able to resolve the problem quickly.

Pros

Messaging function to communicate directly with parents, daily photos, batch posting to children's portfolios or daily sheets, batch email function to send emails to all parents and staff at once

Cons

Doesn't allow for hourly headcounts... yet.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2019

Hi Erin! Did you know that you can do name to face headcounts now on LifeCubby? You can choose to have them at 15 minutes, 30 minutes or on the hour! Give us a call at 614-423-7815 if you have questons!!

Alexandria from The Lighthouse Preschool

Teacher and Parent View of Lifecubby

As an educator, I use lifecubby daily. Between uploading lesson plans, emailing parents, and updating a child's activity throughout the day. With this being said, lifecubby is very easy to utilize and a great resource. The only downside I see with the app is the assessment sections. While I enjoy being able to assess my students on the app, I do not believe they are age appropriate. Likewise, I feel as though they should offer more options for answers. On the other hand, as a parent, I also feel as though lifecubby is a very valuable tool. Before lifecubby, I would have to remember to take home a paper sheet telling me about my daughters day with very little information. Now, especially since my daughter is 5, I can listen to what she tells me about her day at school and then check on lifecubby for references on what she means was "the best book or toy in the world!" Everything I need is always right at my fingertips with lifecubby, and if I need to email the teacher for any reason while at work, I can do so easily without having to make that extra call and interrupt their day. Such a great tool on both ends!

Pros

Everything is always right at my fingertips. I can enter all of my student's information right from the app, as well as edit most of the information I enter on a daily basis. I am also able to email my daughters teachers instantly through the family app and not have to worry about interrupting their class time with a phone call.

Cons

As an educator, my only downfall with this software is not being able to input my lesson plans right from the app. I need to enter the website portion to do this. Likewise, I do not believe many of the assessment questions for my age group are age appropriate. For example, why does an 18-month-old child need to know how to jump on one foot? My 3-year-old nephew is just learning to do this!

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2016

Thank you for your review of LifeCubby Alexandria! Lesson planning on the app is coming soon!

Melinda from Kare-A-Lot Child Care Center

Great program, but could use some improvements

This has been a really great program for our center. There are some concerns that we have in regards to the program though. We have some parents that pick up but they do not have an email address or a grandparent is picking up and it requires our staff to take the time to input the name of the person that is picking up verse just being able to click on the person's name. Also, if something needs edited it takes extra time for the teacher to have to log into the website to correct it or to have the administrator correct it instead of being able to just do it from the app. An example of this is if we are previously checking in a child and it is accidently marked as pm verse am then we have to log in to the website to be able to correct this. Other than that this has been a really great program.

Pros

The parents being able to receive the daily sheet via email. Also, being able to see who is all here from my office and being able to keep an eye on ratio.

Cons

If the parent does not have an email address then we can not have them listed or if a grandparent is the one who picks up often they can not be listed on there without us adding them with an email address.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied October 2016

Thank you Melinda for your LifeCubby review. Also, thank you for your feedback. Being able to add pick up adults without email addresses is on the future development list!

Chloe from Creative Sprouts

LifeCubby-Pre-K Experience

Overall LifeCubby has been a great resource for our classroom. I love the ability to communicate with parents at the touch of a finger and the observation tool is great for allowing parents to have an insight to our day and why we do what we do. The daily sheet that is compiled at the end of each child's day is great for sparking conversation at home; especially when most children say they do nothing at home. I have noted some minor flaws as well. For instance, when taking children to an activity or returning them, teachers cannot be moved with the class. There used to be a way to do this but I see it was taken away. This is an issue for use because our wifi doesn't always reach all parts of our school yard and while I'm waiting for it to reconnect, I have the system saying there are 12 children in a play yard with no teacher. I'm sure you can see how this would be problematic. Also, when linking observations as evidence, you can only select one category for the observation to fall under at a time. Most lessons/experiences aren't meant to fall under many skills and it makes it difficult/time-consuming to have to individually mark them all one at a time.

Pros

The ability to communicate with parents so easily and many at a time.

Cons

The glitches such as it shutting down or restarting when I am trying to select icons within the app.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2016

Than k you for your review of LifeCubby Chloe.

Chris from Campus for Kids Learning Center

LifeCubby has many strengths!

About five months ago we started using LifeCubby to both enhance our parent interaction and to make things easier on teachers. We were able to quickly move to paperless daily sheets, which is a big plus. In addition, parents are able to have a snapshot into their child's day on a real time basis. Most of our parents really appreciate the photos of their child engaging in activities and enjoying the day. In addition, it has made our portfolios much easier. While this has been a good tool for us, there are some bugs and inconsistencies between the app and the website login. They are still working out some of these issues, but have very strong customers service and really do address issues as they come up. Overall, I recommend this software as a tool. It has enhanced our family experience and eased some of the work our teachers need to do.

Pros

Communication with Parents, and enhanced parent experience, easier teacher portfolios, and a reduction of paperwork.

Cons

We cant really use it for accurate check in/check out counts which we had hoped to do. It's too easy to make a mistake. Also, there are still some inconsistencies and bugs being worked out, but I am confident this is only short-term as they are diligently working on issues.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied October 2016

Hi Chris! Thank you for taking the time to review LifeCubby! Please contact the office and we can show you how you can use the APP for attendance and correct any errors you may have from checking kids out earlier or later than real time. Additional editing features are rolling out soon on the APP!

Erika from Early Learning Indiana

Lifecubby

Overall experience with lifecubby has been okay.

Pros

The most beneficial is its a way of staying communicated with the families.

Cons

The least beneficial is how it automatically does updates or randomly stops working completely. Its doable but it becomes inconvenient in classroom management such as, checking children in, staying in touch with families, etc. Also, it does not let you know when a parent messages you unless you go back to daily sheets. For example, having a message alert to let teachers know if a parent has messaged them.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied May 2019

Thank you Erika for your review of LifeCubby. The APP does alert you when there is a new message from a parent with a purple explanation point. On the web too on the daily sheets tab or on the director's dashboard. Software has to be updated in order to work properly. Operating systems on mobile devices are always getting updated, so the app develeopers have to modify their apps to fit the new OS. Just how it works. Call if you have questions. 614-423-7815.

Lynn from Bethel Early Childhood Academy

Love the tuition tracking, checking in/out features, wish I was utilizing more features

tuition tracking and maintenance, lesson planning ease, communication with parents

Pros

tuition management and documentation for students (signing in/out, daily sheets, observations). I like that information gets pushed directly to parents phone. I also love the lesson planning feature and this is utilized well in our program.

Cons

I would like to use more features, especially for financial tracking, etc. but I can't figure it out on my own or with tutorials and don't want to pay the fee for personal instructor. Also, big jump in price from 30-60 cubbies, when I only use about 35

Response from LifeCubby

Replied July 2017

Thank you Lynn for your review of LifeCubby. Tuition tracker will be online soon and there is a FREE webinar on 8/9 at 1:00 EST. Here is the link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/074db4edf4b8244e66858a512be5123a. If you cannot attend the webinar, sign up and then you will get the recorded version when it is complete. We never charge for training. If you ever have a question, please call us at the office at 614-423-7815.

Ayanna from Day Early Learning

My life with life cubby

I enjoy the life cubby concept and I feel it has enhanced the child care experience. I just wish there were more cohesion between the app and the webpage. Overall its been such a pleasure having a new way to communicate with our families and having a way to observe our students progress.

Pros

I enjoy the ability to communicate live with families. Its so helpful for new comers who may be nervous about their childs care. It allows for us to ease them and to keep them up to date on any developments.

Cons

I feel the website is very user friendly but the app is not as much. The difference in design can make input slightly complicated. The icons are not intuitive and some features feel hidden.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied May 2019

Thank you Ayanna for your review of LifeCubby. Coming very soon this summer is V3! The website and the app will be the same!

Mary from Young Scholars Academy

Daily use during the week with lifecubby has made my work more professional

Keeping the parents of the children in my class informed of how their day is going.... that's priceless! Once you get used to it, Life Cubby is new and innovative. It was frustrating in the beginning trying to figure out all the great information that can be shared. Once I figured it out, I got more confident and it has become an invaluable tool for my profession.

Pros

Life Cubby allows me to be in touch with the parents of the children in my class on a daily basis. It records all activities during the day and keeps the parents informed. From clocking the children in in the morning to recording meals, naptimes and any other information that is relevant. It allows the parents to message back to us anything that they would like us to know as well as me being able to message the parents, including pictures of their children or even to inform them that they are short on diapers or spare clothes, etc. Life Cubby is easy to use and to navigate around the system. Nothing but great things from the parents too!

Response from LifeCubby

Replied February 2018

Thank you Mary for your review of LifeCubby! We are so glad that you feel LifeCubby is an invaluable tool!

Mary from Creme de la Creme

Great for Teachers and Parents, we just love how easy it was to learn how to use LifeCubby.

The use of LifeCubby has removed the use of paper sheets in the classroom and reduced the need for phone calls.

Pros

The ability to send pictures to the parents. We have a lot of first time parents and this feature helps ease their minds with dropping their child off. LifeCubby is a great selling point during a tour of the building. We are a large center and LifeCubby has made our infant and Toddler teachers lives so much easier.

Cons

They only thing I would say and my teachers have said id that the app closes down on them when they are in it. They have busy times in the day and the app will close. This can slow down the process and when you have babies needing attention you do not want the process to slow down.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied August 2017

Thank you for your review of LifeCubby Mary!

Phyllis from KCA

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

AWESOME PRODUCT

Life Cubby is a wonderful service tool that manages communication between parents and teachers. It enables teachers to log every detail of child care and training in an easy to use touch screen format using a treasury of well organized icons under each child's picture image. Parents also have the image of their child(ren) that they tap and select from their account wherever they access the internet. They use their account to send and respond to email from the child's teacher at anytime. This level of direct access gives parents more control over events occurring with their children under the care of instructors, and gives teachers more responsive communication with parents for both recurring and non recurring needs of the child. In my opinion, Life Cubby is the wave of the future and should be in every school's wish list.

Pros

Easy to use tap and select format.

Cons

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2016

Thank you Phyllis for your review of LifeCubby!

Juliann from Harris and Tucker

Easy to use as paperless observation, lesson plan, assessment resource

Online ability to document lesson plans, assessments, and observations

Pros

I like being able to check off sometimes rather than free writing. The program offers both in assessments and observations.

Cons

The font when the lesson plan prints. It is too small. Can't change it because I don't have write access for pdfs. Sometimes i wish lesson plan was set up differently like more intuitive. It is a standard setup with a place for goals, standards and schedule which is good. Perhaps my group needs to revisit customizing template for lesson plan. I wish I could process the information like MS word program adding bullets and different fonts and things but it is fine for storing lesson plan. Just hard to read.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied August 2017

Thank you for your review of LifeCubby Juliann.

Amber from Academy 4 Early Achievers

I have used it for 2 years as a parent and recently as a teacher.

Pros

I like that you can send it directly to parents in real time. I also like that the parents can leave comments. I like that I can upload pictures of the day to the parents also.

Cons

I wish you could upload more pictures at once, also to be able to print pictures and entries like a diary to keep from that year. I also wish the goals and objectives were more detailed

Response from LifeCubby

Replied February 2018

Thank you Amber for your review of LifeCubby. You can print out the observations from the website. There is a PDF button in the upper right hand corner of the observation. As for goals and objectives, there is a section called "Custom Tags". This allows the LifeCubby user to customize LC to fit their program needs. Many schools use Custom Tags for QRIS standards, Accreditation standards, state standards, or to match a curriculum they are using. If you have any questions, please contact the office and we would be happy to walk your administrator on how to set custom tags for your program. 614-423-7815 or contact@lifecubby.me

Veteran from Daycare

Why I like LifeCubby.

I started using LifeCubby to make communication with my families easier when I was working on becoming Parent Aware rated. I really like that parents can access it long after their child leaves my program. I had been using a communication program that was free with the food program that I was using until they changed what they offered and it was no longer an option. I knew what I wanted to be able to communicate to my families and LifeCubby offers all of that and more. I like that they have both observations and assessments that are usable with this service.

Pros

It is easy for someone (me) with very limited tech experience to use. It covered everything that I wanted to be able to note about each child's day and allowed me to comment as needed, but didn't require it.

Cons

It takes me a long time to figure out how to do something new with it, but part of that is my own limitations including lack of experience and lack of time.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review of LifeCubby Veteran!

Nicolle from Mon Jardin Child Care Learning Center

LifeCubby has great potential but limiting in software design

Easy center for parents to get online access to many of our materials/resources.

Pros

It gives parents direct access through a single website to a variety of different functions - whether it is from being able to access menus or curriculum, to seeing daily observation sheets, to getting eBlasts from teachers. It does provide an easy center for all the information to be contained together.

Cons

LifeCubby is pretty limiting and not user-friendly in my opinion. Although they do offer many different features that parents would love to see within an early childhood center or school through virtual access, the accessibility to download/upload information is quite old school. For daily observations, only 5 pictures may be uploaded at a time through a very old format for picture uploads and there are not many simple options for one to edit or change around information upon being sent out.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied August 2017

Thank you for your review of LifeCubby Nicolle. You can edit your observations through the web using your classroom log in credentials. The maximum pictures is 6 per observation. Please contact the office if you have any questions. 614-423-7815

Jenn from Pride and Joy Childcare

Life Cubby

We have LifeCubby for our center and have a great experience with it! While it took a while to get used to (moving from paper documents to all tech) we are able to communicate easier with parents and have a real time tracker for our kiddos. Customer Support has by far been the best with quick turn around time when I have had questions and extremely friendly. We are very happy with LifeCubby!

Pros

User Friendly App or Computer use Messaging parents Easy input Great customer service

Cons

Unable to see full length of typing in "Today We" section or messaging on the. Scrolling through is difficult Cannot backdate times (for instance if we forgot to put in that we went outside at 10, we are unable to log it if it is past the time)

Response from LifeCubby

Replied October 2016

Thank you Jenn for your review of LifeCubby!

Sue from Legacy Academy

Love It and so do our parents!

Our parents love life cubby and so do we. The only thing I would say is that when a teacher leaves and a new teacher comes in the name when signing at the end of the day is always the previous teacher even after the old teacher is archived and the new teacher is logged in. Please let me know how we can fix this if possible.

Pros

easy to use lines up with NAEYC parents can communicate with teachers and vice versa

Cons

We cannot seem to get the old teacher's name off of the signed part of the page even after she is archived and a new teacher is logged in. We have called about it before but no one could figure out the problem and thought it was a glitch that needed to be worked on?

Response from LifeCubby

Replied April 2017

Thank you for your review of LifeCubby. Please call the office and we will look into the teacher who is appearing on your APP. 614-423-7815.

Ashley from Florida State University

Both of my kids are in a daycare that use LifeCubby

Pros

It is so convenient to have all the information I need for my little ones in one place on LifeCubby. My daughters teacher has recently started using the Lesson Plans feature and so neat to see what she's doing for the week so I can ask her about it. Getting to explore the different tabs for everything is actually kind of fun for me!

Cons

Almost everything about LifeCubby is great. If I were to change one thing, or improve upon it, it would be on the notifications within the app. I got a notification that my son had a "directors message" which was noted on his photo by an exclamation point. I have read the message and opened it multiple times, however, the exclamation point remains. This keeps making me think there is a new message when there's not. I'm sure this is just a little bug that can be easily fixed.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied March 2018

Thank you Ashley for your review of LifeCubby. The explanation point will remain for 24 hours. However, the color should change from purple to gray once the message has been read. If it turns purple again, then you have a new message.

Bren from PRIME TIME CHILDREN'S & YOUTH ACTIVITY CENTER

Life Cubby makes our lives so simple and yet complete!

We use Life Cubby as a communication tool, an assessment tool, a camera, a way to share all pertinent information with our families each and every day. it works great for us and is one of the best tools we have and has saved countless trees and hours of paperwork!

Pros

The many facets of uses during our daily routines. Such as, a form of communication with our families and opportunity to send photos and notes throughout the day as well as use it as a tool for assessing our children.

Cons

Just frustrating when they system is down.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied November 2016

Thank you for your review of LifeCubby! System outages are very rare. Please contact us is you are having connectivity issues and we would be glad to help troubleshoot your account. 614-423-7815

Ashley from Joyful Beginnings

We love it

Being able to communicate with the parents all day long about there child is a great tool, the parents feel more comfortable knowing they are able to talk to someone and ask questions.

Pros

It is easy to use and they are always adding new things, credit card acceptance, video's, and the ability to message parents.

Cons

Some times it slows down or signs you out. I would like this app to be able to notify you when you have a message.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied July 2018

Thank you Ashley for your review of LifeCubby. The app does have notifications for both teachers and parents. For teachers, if you have an unread message from a parent, it will be a purple explanation point on the child's profile photo. Once you have read that message, it turns to gray. If you have any questions, please contact us at 614-423-7815.

Melissa from Mon Jardin Child Care

LifeCubby Review

Our Daycare Center has been using lifecubby for over 3 years now and we absolutely love it. It is a great tool to use in aiding communication with parents, posting information for our whole center to see. We really like using the daily sheets and the assessment tools that are included in the software program. The ease of use for our teachers makes this a worthwhile addition to our Daycare Center

Pros

The ease of use, communication tools, being able to provide all the information to our parents using the app. Our information about the center is at the customers fingertips

Cons

There are applications that aren't ready yet and our parents are confused and upset with us that we are not uploading information

Response from LifeCubby

Replied October 2016

Hi Melissa! Thank you for your review of LifeCubby!

Michelle from Early Einstein Learning Center

Lifecubby changes to meet needs

We have been using Lifecubby for about two years. Prior to Lifecubby we tried several alternative applications. None of them had the features and functionality as well as a reasonable cost. Other companies charge per child, making it expensive, and charge for customer support or just to train you on the program. In short, Lifecubby does more for less and is more supportive and appreciative of it's customers!

Pros

Quick Check-Ins Parents can see what is happening during their child's day Being able to take pics and share with parents

Cons

Sometimes the software is temperamental. It won't record a childs "start" or "end" nap time. If I don't like a picture and X out of it, I have to start over instead of just being able to take a new pic.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied October 2016

Thank you Michelle for your review of LifeCubby!

Keiasha from Day Early Learning

Life Cubby

Life cubby Is really good for anyone to use. I love that all parties are able to see what a child is doing or what the child is eating.

Pros

Parents are able to see what their child is doing within the duration of them being at school. Along with that they get notified of any incident, accident or any other concerns about their child right away.

Cons

Minor things like relocating a child to a different classroom.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your review of LifeCubby Keiasha! There is a tool in the app called take a child to an activity under the care events, This would allow you to move a child from your room to another room. By doing so, the other room would then be able to document on that child. Please call the office if you have any other questions. 614-423-7815

Missy from King's Kids Childcare

owner/director

Medication getting done on time and tracked. I feel like sometimes my staff have there face in a tablet - I want it to be more time efficient! Parents feel more connected because they get to see kids learning! Parents love it!

Pros

Dashboard. Medication reminders. Observations.

Cons

There needs to be an easier way to post menus. If we were able to type menus for the whole school and staff could simply mark how the kids ate that would be beneficial and very time saving! A HUGE benefit to your program would be having a snap shot of the entire class. Where staff could easily access all entries. Things like who has had entries entered for a diaper for example. I could see times posted for diapers, naps, food, and bottles - essentially a snap shot of the entire class. IT would only be beneficial if the data entries would post from all spots. Wish the text messages would work. Better presentation for daily sheets - Check out Hi mamas. The biggest desire I have for my software is that I could use one software rather then entering in too places - I have Procare too for administrative work life payroll, quarterly reports and employees time clocks! I use procare for billing also. The first business to do this has my business! LIFECUBBY FREEZES ALL THE TIME IN MY CLASSROOMS and it goes down sometimes. I have yet to use the assessments - but Hi mama seems to have a pretty good system for this. (they are really trying to get your business) Pictures can hardly be posted from life cubby - It just spins. We have to take the pictures on the tablet and then down load them later - takes more time! The calendar needs improved!

Response from LifeCubby

Replied December 2018

Thank you Missy for your review of LifeCubby. Many of the items you mentioned are in the update in 2019!! I will reach out later today to chat. Spinning on the app usually means that the wifi is slow. Not an issue with LifeCubby.

Katherine from Day Early Learning

As a teacher, I have used one other system than LC. The other system was far more efficient.

In a serious way, I do not think that I get any benefits from this software. I honestly think that working with paper copies of things would be more efficient than the Life Cubby system. You have the potential to be a great product, but the current functionality of it has it sitting at "The undersecretary of only okay." Unless improvements are made, Life Cubby will not be the president...it will only ever be the undersecretary.

Pros

I like being able to communicate with parents, when the system works. I honestly cannot say much more in the "pros" area, as I do not feel this is the most functional system on the market. I have used the Tadpoles system in the past, and not only is it highly easy to use and access, but I did not ever question if what I put in was going to come through on the other side. I frequently question Life Cubby, as I have had multiple times where something did not post or a lesson plan was erased. I suppose you could chalk it up to "user error," but I am highly proficient on the computer, and if I could not figure it out, my husband is an engineer - he would be able to help me. Though, to state again, I am highly proficient on the computer. I have been using them my whole life...I highly doubt that it is "user error." I have also been working with Life Cubby for three years, and it seems my hatred for it grows each day. The Tadpoles system is far more efficient than Life Cubby.

Cons

There are SO many bugs! There is a LOT about LC that could be done more efficiently, and it is SUCH a cantankerous system! Some days it works, some days it doesn't...you never really know what you are going to get. It is the most basic system, which really leaves NO reason why it should not be consistently functional. Between the LC system and the Tadpoles system, that I have previously used, I would pick Tadpoles EVERY TIME. There have been multiple times where I have entered something into LC, and it does not come out on the parent end - which makes it look like I am not doing my job. That is not okay. I need to be able to trust that once I enter something in for a parent to see, that it goes through and is seen on their end. I am NOT a fan of Life Cubby, and only use it because that is the system that my child care center uses. I also have some parents who feel the same.

Response from LifeCubby

Replied February 2018

Dear Katherine - It has been a few months since you posted this review, and I'm circling back in hopes that your experience has improved! We are working hard at LifeCubby to ensure that all users have a positive experience :) One recommendation that I have is that you If you are having issues with the app, it is likely that you need to update it. The LifeCubby Classroom App updates on average 2 times per month, sometimes more. We are always adding new features :) So please make sure that your tablet's OS has been updated, and that you have the most recent version of the LifeCubby Classroom App from the store? It is also recommended that you have the app set to auto-update. Please let me know if you still need assistance, you can call our office at 614-423-7815, or email us at contact@lifecubby.me

Displaying 1 - 50 of 1,476 reviews