• icon"Very easy to use, easy sign up process and ready to use in minutes. Their staffs are really friendly and helpful during our set up process."
  • icon"Great supporting staffs, Great built-in curriculums."
  • icon"Great support staff, great energy and very knowledgable in the early education sector. I love the new online enrollment and payment system, making payment and registration so much easier."
  • icon"The app crashes sometimes when you're on it for too long, but hasn't been happening recently, maybe the problem is already fixed."
  • icon"I have 2 children, only one is showing. Complained, now 2 are showing, but any info on #2 changes #1's info."

Browse all PREto3 Reviews

• Have you used PREto3 and would like to share your experience with others?

Biraj

Amazing Concept

Overall experience is good. Almost features are covered which required for teachers, parents and school admin. So I will give 90 out of 100.

Pros

1) I like concept that parents keep updated about their child. 2) Reduces pepper work 3) Check-in/out students along with edit and history feature.

Cons

1) No Offline Support 2) UI/UX can be more user friendly.

Response from PREto3

Thanks for the awesome review, Biraj! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Brenda

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great software for PreSchools!

We were forced into researching a replacement software for the sign in/out for our preschool when our previous software company stopped their app. We researched several and found that Preto3 had the features we truly needed without being overly complicated and filled with too many options. We set up the trial program and by the end of the first day we knew we had found the perfect software for our school. While we were hoping to find a replacement for our sign in/sign out attendance software - what we discovered was so much more. We will be able to replace at least five of our paper correspondences with families by using the features of this software. We have yet to roll it out to our parents (due to our winter break beginning) but as they have started to sign up we have already received positive responses from our parents. We are excited to get using Preto3 and making our communication lines with our parents even easier.

Pros

The system is very user friendly. The screens are bright and easy to read. They are not overly dense with unnecessary things. It has addressed our needs as a small non-profit preschool and given us options that we had not considered but are now excited to incorporate in our family communication.

Cons

We are still in the early stages of using the software so at the time of writing this review, we cannot find any. Any questions or concerns about function and use have been very quickly addressed by support.

Reasons for choosing PREto3

It was easier to use, fit our school needs better and was better priced.

Reasons for switching to PREto3

We came in to school on a Monday morning and our app was not working. After signing into our dashboard we discovered that our entire data base of information had been deleted. All emails to the company were returned as undelivered.

Not useful

I hate it, it isn’t intuitive or useful.

Pros

It is an app, that is about all I can say for it.

Cons

This app is being used by my grade school aged child care. When I log into the app it presents me with a landing page of content that is NOT at all applicable to me or my family. It doesn’t surface communication right on the landing page (which is the only thing I use it for). The landing page is not dynamic, it never changes. In the last app I used for this same service it allowed me to see the calendar of activities and indicate when I would be absent, or to sign up (within the app) for additional activities, and show those to me to confirm I was attending.

Response from PREto3

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We are sorry that you had a negative experience with our app. We cannot dictate what the preschool teacher or owner wants to share on their landing page, all information provided in the landing page is what the program teachers or admin think is useful to the parents. Communication is part of the many features that we provide in the app, after log in simply click on menu button at the lower right and you will see communication feature along with some other useful features you can use. We would like to get more detail about your experience. Please contact our support at sales@preto3.com

Hana

PREto3 Review

Great App, you can really tell they’re working hard to make this a great app, there was some issue where you couldn’t use a certain feature, but they were able to fix that after we reported this problem.

Pros

What I love about this program: 1. Immunization and allergy records 2. Attendance 3. Communication feature which makes it a lot easier for parents to participate. 4. Keeping up with tuition fees 5. Calendar Updates 6. Curriculum materials

Cons

Wish they have a video function that we can share with the parents, little glitches that happens every now and then, I’ve already reported this to their support and hopefully they will have this fixed by the next update.

Fana

Industry: Computer Networking

PREto3 Child Care Management App Review

It’s a growing company so sometimes support can be slow, and app might crash, but you can see they’re constantly working on these problems.

Pros

Friendly and passionate staffs. The app is constantly updating with new features since I started using this app. I love that there’s more features to keep records of immunization and also a better looking interface makes it more fun to use. Their sales and support staffs are really friendly and also respond within a day.

Cons

Small start-up so when I first started using the app a lot of the functions wasn’t working properly and their support was nowhere to be found, but a couple month ago they contacted me again to set up the app, and the new app definitely looks a lot different and works a lot better, and it seems like they have a lot more support staffs to help me.

30 Day trial

Pros

I am only in week one of the 30 day trial. So far ease of clock in and out is amazing. 4 digit code or scan and done. We will continue to troubleshoot all the system has to offer and hope to continue to use after the 30 day trial.

Cons

When a staff member did not receive the email to sign up, I had to delete the employee and re enter the information.

Reasons for choosing PREto3

Price points for product.

Response from Teknol

Hi Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We strive to provide 5 stars service to all of our customers. I will contact you regarding the staff sign up problem. Thank you and have a great day :)

Replied November 2019

Robinson

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

AWESOME APP. LOVE THE WORK.

Great App and love all the features and saved so much time on the paper work!

Pros

Out of all the child care management system I’ve used in the past years, PREto3 is the easiest one to learn and also set up, you can find their app store link on their website and download the app directly. There’s also no sign up required for parents to use the app, they just need their emails to log into the app. We saved so much time on paperworks and payment since everything is stored inside the system. It’s definitely worth the value especially the app is free to use.

Cons

Experience with using this app has been great so far, will update if anything comes up

Response from PREto3

Thanks for the awesome review, Robinson! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Ava

Great!!

Pros

Simple, easy to use, constantly improving, getting better with each updates, lots of features

PRETO3

Pros

IT HELPS PUPILS TO LEARN MORE AND EASY TO COMMUNICATE

Cons

NOTHING TO BE LEAST LIKE CAUSE IT IS VERY USEFUL

Replied May 2019

Preto3 is the way to be

Pros

Connecting with my child through this software , seeing what he’s up to and what’s new with the daycare

Cons

I wish it would alert me when something new was posted on my child

Response from PREto3

Thanks for the awesome review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we're happy to hear we hit the mark for you. And luckily we did add a new function that would notify users when something new was posted on their child. Please visit our app again to check this function out! And if you have any additional questions please email us at sales@preto3.com

Titilola

The Best Thing in 2019

We are gradually doing away with paper and becoming a modern organization .

Pros

I have just started learning the ropes in technology, being from the paper age so I was worried that I would be able to use our Preto3. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team were very assuring and I’ve found the software quite easy to use and very useful. Even the parents are in love with it as communication is much faster.

Cons

I am yet to have one. I’ve not synchronized it with our payment system. Once I do that, then it becomes perfect.

Reasons for choosing PREto3

Honestly, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great .

Replied December 2019

Joan

new child care user

Very pleased!

Pros

I have had so much to learn this year as we have a new child care center but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been such a great help! Patient instruction on use of the software. Always willing to answer my questions!

Cons

I would like to delete invoices myself when I make a mistake. However, just a quick email and I have had all the help I needed.

Replied December 2019

Mayank

Really helpful for parents

Excellent app

Pros

Easy to track school events on the calendar feature and also being able to see my kids daily school activities and live updates on pictures and videos

Cons

Sometimes the app doesn't keep you logged in, So once you close the app you have to re-login again

Response from PREto3

Thank you very much for such great review! We work hard to offer the best child care management application on the market, so I'm happy to see that reflect on your experience with our app. We have fixed the log in issue, our system will remember you and keep you logged in.

Thomas

PREto3 capterra review

Pros

Being able to see what my kids are doing and learning daily. It has been a lot easier for us to do payment talk to teachers and check school events all in one app.

Cons

I've been using this app for six month and there hasn't been a bad experience yet

Elijah

Industry: Facilities Services

PREto3 App Review

Pros

Have everything I need on my phone. I can check my son in from my app instead of using sign in/out sheet, and all the enrollment documents are already online, so no more missing information when I'm trying to sign up for a school. It is also much easier using the app to communicate with teachers.

Cons

Nothing particular, the app has been working the way it's supposed to be.

Suhail

I love PREto3!

Pros

I really enjoyed all the different resources and the access to helpful information about my child’s development.

Cons

I was very satisfied with it overall. The only thing I would suggest is providing more variety in types of resources.

Shirley

Really easy to use

Friendly staffs, and great system at no cost!

Pros

Fast! Easy to use. Great supporting staffs, Great built-in curriculums.

Cons

Small Company so they have limited supporting staffs, it can take some time to connect with their support, but nevertheless still got helped and solved my problem at the end of the day!

Response from PREto3

Thanks for the awesome review, Shirley! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. And I agree that our supporting staffs are very limited, and we're constantly hiring as we grow, we hope to provide the best experience for you.

Jackie