What are Procare Solutions users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Procare Solutions software through verified user reviews

1,479 Reviews

1,032

• icon"I love that this program helps me to do my paperwork side much faster and the auditors love it when they come to check records."
  • icon"The tech support is the best, they're (almost) always there to help with any situation. Everyone is so kind and supportive."
  • icon"I like how easy it is to learn and use. The layout is user friendly and easy to navigate through."
  • icon"Sometimes we have troubles after software updates and that causes some inconvenience."
  • icon"They seem to have server problems all the time. They blame firewalls when we know it is not."
  • icon"It has been having a few glitches lately. It's very frustrating when you can't access your information because server is down."

Browse all Procare Solutions Reviews

• Have you used Procare Solutions and would like to share your experience with others?

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,475 reviews

Bailey

April 2022

Procare in a nutshell

Julie

Procare for daycares

Pros

I like this software because u can check kids in and out and the parents can see pictures and videos of their child and also get the daily sheets as the day goes on and can talk to the teacher via sending messages

Cons

It can get pretty pricey if you don't buy the package

Pat

September 2022

Procare covers a lot of needed areas

I do like all the features. Billing and sending statements has been so much easier.

Pros

I use the billing feature the most. I am still learning all the features.

Cons

So far, I wish the communication part of the software was easier.

Reasons for choosing Procare Solutions

We felt Procare had more features we would need.

Response from Procare Software

Hi Pat, Thank you for taking the time to review the Procare platform. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Shanna

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Review of Procare and Procare Engage

Love it! Customer service is awesome!

Pros

It has made our office responsibilities SO much easier! We use a tons less paper, we don't have to chase down payments from parents, and communication has cleaned up so much with direct access to teachers.

Cons

There is no spell check available when drafting emails. And you cannot pre-assign a child to a new class until their current class has ended. With almost 200 children that is hard to do in a matters of hours before the next "school year" starts and get paperwork out to staff.

Cost and ease of use

Reasons for switching to Procare Solutions

They were being discontinued.

Response from Procare Software

Thank you Shanna for your review and feedback. I will share your comments on product updates with the product team. We appreciate you!

Linda

Make your job easier

I cannot imagine doing my job without Procare!

Pros

I love that it is cloud based. I can sign on anywhere to help my customers and staff. I like that all of my files are paperless. It is good for tracking when a something is coming due or is past due. It offers good reports. I like that everything is in one app. I also use the Kid Reports app for and I love that all of the data is transferred automatically.

Cons

I have been using this software since 2010 and there is always improvements that help make our job better.

Reasons for choosing Procare Solutions

Our management team researched several Procare competitors. Our team attended webinars for other products, but there was not any software that was able to provide us with everything that is offered with Procare. Other companies seemed good, but they were always lacking one or more of the platforms that are included with Procare. Our center uses the Family/Accounting, Employee Data, Vendors/Expenses, Time/Attendance Tracker, and Food Modules. The family communication Kid Report app is also used by our center. There is just not another software available that can provide the all in one service that Procare offers. I highly recommend it!

Bridget

President

Decent until recently. A major issue that precludes me from billing my subsidized children has been treated as if it doesn't matter. Enought to get different software.

Pros

Integration with TE and tracking of some information

Cons

The accounting package has never been great but we madee it work. customer service is extremely frustrating The inability to go back to look at history

Response from Procare Software

Bridget - I am sorry to hear about the issues you had with the accounting package. We would love to connect you with someone on the product team to help. We look forward to hearing from you.

Suvarna

May 2022

Best Childcare software

Overall it’s a good software to see everything at one place for your kids ,monitor there daily activities and hassle free interaction with teacher

Pros

It’s a best childcare software I have seen compared to others. I am using this software for tracking daily activities for my kids . - It provides up to date info on daily learning activities with notifications - Easy navigation and parents don’t need to be technically good which makes this even more favorite - Timely attendance and payment is easy - We can reach out to teachers anytime through messages - I can see photos of our kids and activities /learning updates

Cons

I don’t see any major issues but sometimes it gets logout automatically if kept open long time and also it hangs while loading pics

Jaime

ProCare Makes Life So Much Easier!

I have used ProCare for 15+ years and have been so impressed with the product. I have referred this software to other centers over any other software.

Pros

I love how user friendly this product is! I have used other child care management software that were difficult to utilize and lacked many features that ProCare provides. I am particularly impressed with the way in which ProCare has kept up with current technology and made upgrades such as the phone app.

Cons

Can't say there are any cons to this product except maybe the price. You do pay a little more for this software compared to others, however, the old saying you get what you pay for rings true with this product! it is top notch!

Reasons for choosing Procare Solutions

ProCare has always been #1 preference in child care management software. There is none other that compares!

Response from Procare Software

Thanks Jaime! We appreciate the amazing review and your loyalty to Procare all these years!

Replied September 2021

Andrea

Procare User/ Administrator

I love it . I can send parents messages immediately when needing to reach them, and they can easily communicate back quickly . We can upload pictures and videos to what the kids are doing in a day. Meals and diaper changes are easily uploaded .

Pros

The software has been very easy to use as a teacher and a parent . I can easily communicate with parents regarding their child’s day, mood, and activities .

Cons

It does not give notifications for diaper changes or upcoming needs that need to be met .

Reasons for choosing Procare Solutions

Because of the convenience , and how easy it is to use

Reasons for switching to Procare Solutions

Easier system To use for parents and teachers

Response from Procare Software

Thanks Andrea! We're so glad you love Procare!

Replied May 2021

Karen

April 2022

Procare growing to meet growing needs in childcare

Accounting and communication features were of key importance and have worked great for us. Additional features that seemed a bonus to us have brought an ease to attendance, lesson planning, assesments, and record keeping that I and my staff greatly appreciate.

Pros

We started years ago with the basic accounting options of Procare and have recently been pleased to expand to use of the Parent Engagement part of Procare Solutions. We were looking for ways to simplify communication with parents and staff and got much, much more. (For example, attendance tracking for children and staff, assessment and lesson planning features.)

Cons

Because it offers so many features the initial time to set up and learn the system was more involved than I anticipated. However the technical support has been good and able to help me - a not very tech savvy boomer - get it ip and running well for our center!

Reasons for choosing Procare Solutions

Price and familiarity with our original Procare desktop accounting.

Kaley

LOVE Procare Solutions Software!

I have been using Procare Solutions for over 10 years, 5 years at my current facility. I love that there are adjustments made that continue to improve the software. When I first started using the software 10 years ago it was just the basics to be able to clock children in and out and now that I am in a Director role, I am able to use so many features as well as customizing the software such as adding allergies, schools for pickup and drop off, classrooms, tuition prices, etc. Being able to easily print or email a statement to a family is also nice. Tax season can be chaotic but having a feature to be able to send this over to families so easily is nice!

Pros

I would be lost without this software. I love all of the features it offers and being able to run so many different reports, see future enrollment numbers, run tuition, see who is enrolled, quickly see which birthdays are coming up, being able to track employee times and get time cards, and so much more. Love the ease of the check-in process for parents and staff.

Cons

Allergy lists can be improved by giving an option to print each classroom on a separate page but whole school at once. Currently have to run an individual report for each classroom to do this. Would love to have a mobile app to be able to access on the go or from a device. I do not like having to log back in so often because of the time out on the screen.

Response from Procare Software

Hi Haley, thanks for taking the time to leave us this great review and for your loyalty to Procare!

Replied October 2021

Sherrie

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Unfortunate investment of time and money

Overall I think the core and idea of procare is beneficial but ONLY if it works. Can't use a product if it is continually locking up.

Pros

This has a great foundation of ideas. Student check in/out, Employee check in/out, billings, time tracking, payroll, general ledger. Truly an all in one for a small preschool. Too good to be true for sure!

Cons

The cloud base software clearly has issues they can not fix. Our check in computers are constantly locking up since the last update in November 2019. After using the same computers and hardware for 5.5 months they ran an update and now problems. We manually key in employees and students often which is time consuming because the computers are locked up at the time parents are picking up or dropping off. Tech support is NONRESPONSIVE to emails and hold times are on average of 35-45 minutes when calling tech support. They said today it is because they are "swamped". That speaks volumes, that means their product ISN'T working. They have been "working on patches to fix this" but in the mean time they have used the excuse it was because I wasn't hard wired to the internet. After the expense of hiring someone to run the wire and hardwire all of the computers they still are locking up. Now Procare support wants me to replace the router because it maybe causing problems. Cutting my losses at this point. A lot of time invested in a software that locks up frequently through out the day. Training is horrible and much of my experience has been self guided. They do have an extensive online resource which is very helpful but yet time consuming as you navigate which article you really need. When training is scheduled it has been late and limited to one function of the software. When asking about other functions you are directed to schedule training for that specifically.

Reasons for choosing Procare Solutions

Because they gave me a discount on my first month so I could use it as a learning month before going live.

Reasons for switching to Procare Solutions

We needed in integrated system for all aspects of the business.

Response from Procare Software

Sherrie - We're very sorry to hear about on-going issues with the check-in system at your preschool. This appears to be a unique situation and we will work with you individually to resolve it. It's true that January is typically the busiest month for technical support; it can be easier to reach us later in the day (after 2:00 p.m. Pacific) or to email a request to tech@procaresoftware.com. As to training, we are happy to get you whatever help you may need. We will reach out soon to see how we can help.

Replied January 2020

Elena

August 2022

It is fantastic to use with kids!

Pros

I use ProCare almost everyday. It is amazing to use at school to transfert my students from a class to another. Easy and quick to use!

Cons

Sometimes if the phone or computer has a low connection, you can experience to lost a transfer of some students from a class to another.

Response from Procare Software

Thank you Elena for taking the time to share your experience using the Procare platform. We appreciate you!

Jeni

July 2022

Easy to use and quick to navigate.

Overall it is a good software to use in our program; however, I wish they could make a few changes here and there.

Pros

The system itself is pretty easy to use and navigate around to do what you need to do.

Cons

There are certain features you can not change such as uploading your own newsletter in a PDF format. Using their format can be pretty frustrating.

Reasons for switching to Procare Solutions

LifeCubby stopped being in existence.

Response from Procare Software

We're happy to hear you're finding it easy to navigate and use the Procare software, but wanted to learn more about how we could help with your newsletter frustrations. Can you let us know what type of functionality you'd like to see and let us know if we can help you with your newsletter format questions? You can reach us at tech@procaresoftware.com and we hope to hear from you soon!

Replied July 2022

December 2021

Preschool User

ProCare is a wonderful program to manage our preschool. I highly recommend this management system.

Pros

I love that it is easy to enter in and manage student/family information. I also love that it can cross contacts among multiple families. The various reports are very helpful, and you can send text messages through this program as well.

Cons

I am not able to list students in multiple classes. So if they are enrolled in both two and three day classes, I have to keep switching the account when printing out those class reports. I wish they had a feature to enroll in multiple classes.

Rhonda

Procare Solutions for Preschool

Pros

Procare is very user friendly and easy to use.

Cons

Customer service is extremely helpful, but the wait to speak with Customer Service is always quite long.

Response from Procare Software

Thank you Rhonda for taking the time to review the Procare platform. We appreciate you!

Maddie

August 2022

Procare solutions is an awesome way to keep in touch with parents!

Pros

I like the ease of this system. I like the way we can update parents throughout the day and keep track of each child's day

Cons

I dont have anything bad to say about procare

Response from Procare Software

Thank you Maddie for taking the time to share your experience using the Procare platform. We appreciate you!

Stephanie

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

July 2022

Great tool for teachers and parents!

Pros

I love that I am able to have all communication and the daily routine all in one place.

Cons

Sometimes it is difficult to find past posts because of having to scroll through everything. It would be nice if Procare had a search bar or calendar to recall past posts.

Katelyn

Most User Friendly Platform for Childcare

Pros

Out of all the platforms I have been exposed to for childcare, I feel Procare is the most user friendly with the features it offers. Easy to see a timeline of the day, easy to message other users and communicate, very simple to navigate as a user.

Cons

Procare does seem to "glitch" more than other platforms, making it useless at times.

Krystal

ProCare

great makes it so easy to manage payments and deal with the care of my child/

Pros

I like the features to pay for my childcare and options to sign out

Cons

nothing it is very efficient and user friendly

Response from Procare Software

Thank you Krystal for taking the time to review the Procare app. :)

Replied October 2022

Mckenzie

care for my child

Glitches during few operations have made me keep the usage to bare minimum.

Pros

Helps me to keep track of my child's activities and be able to reach the teachers real time for any need or clarifications

Cons

The software needs to be more stable and tested. There are few glitches that I observed when trying to update some information. It just did not allow me to. These bugs should be tested and resolved in order to expand in the market.

Manthan

Procore Review

Pros

Effective and use friendly software for regular use.

Cons

Sometime it gets tricky to understand the new feature but overall good

Response from Procare Software

Manthan - Thank you for taking the time to review the Procare app. We value the feedback!

Replied October 2022

Vea

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Preschool

Pros

I love this software I can monitor my children.

Cons

No video access this should be added asap.

Response from Procare Software

Thank you Vea for sharing your feedback on the Procare mobile app. We appreciate your review. I will alert the product team on your request. Thank you.

Sally

Its great

Pros

Love that my parents can clock their child in and I can see who is here at a quik glance

Cons

Have a hard time when a parent has an account somewhere else with their same email

Ayush

Best software tool

My overall experience is fabulous as it does the work which I wanted to to do for my business projects.

Pros

This is fabulous software and very efficient project management tool, very reliable and helps businesses automate easily with this software

Cons

I faced none of the cons in this software tool , the only little feedback i will give is its user interface should be improved little more ..

Showing 1 - 25 of 1,475 reviews