• Pros

• "Neat, clean, clear. Sandbox has always been extremely helpful anytime I have needed them! The support staff is amazing and so friendly!"

• "Very easy to use from the beginning. Has a lot of great features that make day to day operations a breeze. Is a super value. Their support team quickly responds to questions."

• "I really like the customer support. It is great!"

• Cons

• "Some of the features that it has such as with child daily logs is not as concise as I would prefer it to be as an administrator, but over all it is simple to use and easy for parents to navigate."

• "Billing and subsidy were a little difficult to learn and navigate. But their support team was wonderful and set up private training to be sure I got a handle on things."

• "Not really a con, however, would be really nice to have an mobile app for iPhones. Would make the user interface much better to look rather than the full website."

Browse Sandbox Child Care Management Reviews

Kevin from Learn As You Grow, Inc.

Customer service and support has been outstanding !

Pros

Ease-of-use, real time data for multiple centers and the unlimited customer support. We look forward to growing into this program.

Cons

We are on able to create specific user reports from user data instead of tags.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied September 2018

Hi Kevin, Thanks for the awesome review and the helpful feedback!

Bridget from Semmes First Baptist Child Development Center

If you are wondering if you should purchase this software.....The answer is YES!

We have been extremely happy with our purchase and implantation of the Sandbox software. We have been able to drop the amount of past due tuition dramatically along with improving our system of keeping up with shot records and other requirements for the children and staff. My time spent calculating time cards has been dramatically reduced due to using the computerized time clock.

Pros

I love the ease of use of the system and that parents can view their info on the parent app. Since we have started using the software we have been able to drop the amount of past-due tuition from over 10K to under 2K weekly.

Cons

I do not like that when a couple is married that only one of them can see their account balance. I wish there was a joint option where they could both have a login that would allow them to see the balance. I have parents get confused when they login with their personal email when the account is setup under the other parent and see a zero balance. Maybe even something that showed when the parent listed as the non-payer logged in that showed this is a non-payer account. I would also like for parents to be able to pay in advance and it leave a credit on their account. Many of my parents want to pay monthly or bi-weekly and cannot pay over the amount due.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied January 2020

Hi Bridget, Thanks for taking the time to leave this awesome review! Your request about a joint account is something we have heard before and something we are looking to add to Sandbox in the future. Stay tuned!

Cindy from First Discoveries Academy

Not as helpful as we had hoped ...

Pros

Wide variety of printable reports to help administration

Cons

Rather cumbersome to use. Apps are not fully developed.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied January 2019

Hi Cindy, Thanks for providing this feedback! We are sorry to hear that you find our software difficult to work in. Ease of use is typically something our customers love about Sandbox. A member of our support team will be in contact with you to see how we can improve the experience for you.

Matthew from A Tiny Lab

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Best Option for Child Care Centres

We have used Sandbox since their early days. We've been happy from day one and it just continues to get better. We have been using HiMama as well for documentation, but Sandbox now offers these features as well. This is a complete management and documentation package perfect for centres no matter if its 15 spaces or 150.

Pros

Customer service and support, user interface, ability to keep it simple or utilize more advanced features, value for money, ability to export data.

Cons

Nothing - we have no issues with Sandbox after 4+ years of use.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied January 2020

Hi Matthew, Thanks for sharing this amazing review!

Hannah from YMCA Camp Coniston

I knew immediately that I liked Sandbox from the demo because it was so easy to use!

Overall, Sandbox has been very intuitive and easy to use. It's great to have the platform online and in an app so it's always accessible. I've been very happy with Sandbox so far!

Pros

Sandbox has been very easy to use, and luckily I have not had a lot of questions or issues. But, I would say what I like most about Sandbox so far is the Customer Service. The old software I was using would require several phone calls, lots of time on hold, and a lot of work-arounds to get things done. My experience with Sandbox has been the opposite! The representatives have been available and helpful! They call back whenever I call them- even if I haven't left a message. The online chat feature has also been helpful for quick questions!

Cons

So far, I would say I have liked the billing features the least in Sandbox. We are currently set up to bill families by day, and that has been the only task that has become more time consuming since switch to Sandbox. Getting all of the various schedules, snow day credits, and fees to be applied correctly has been pretty tedious and manual. We are considering switching to a flat-rate monthly fee which I do think would help alleviate some of these issues, as it seems that's what the system is designed to do.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied April 2019

Hi Hannah, Thanks for the awesome review! We are sorry to hear that you find some of billing tasks to be time consuming. Sandbox handles many complex billing scenarios, and this is normally one of our strengths, however depending on your specific needs, this may not be the case for your center. That being said, we'd love to hear what your current needs are to see if there is a better way that you could be doing it in Sandbox or how we can improve our billing capabilities in the future. Please feel free to contact our team at support@runsandbox.com so that we can assist you further!

Patrick from St. James Child Development Center

Amazing product that will save you time!

Everyone I've worked with has helped me through any challenges that have come up almost instantly. Amazing customer service.

Pros

The product is easy to use, and streamlines many of the processes we use in operating our child development center.

Cons

I really love everything. I would like to implement the credit/debit card payment feature, but unfortunately the transaction/interest fees are more than we are able to manage.

Reasons for Choosing Sandbox Child Care Management

I chose Sandbox because I had a colleague that enjoyed their experience, and I felt as though it would probably be a good fit for our school -- and it has been.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied November 2019

Hi Patrick, Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review!

Judy from St. Simons Presbyterian Preschool

It makes organizing so much easier. Your staff has been very helpful

The staff at Sandbox has always been available to help me whenever I had questions. They are also very good at listening to suggestions from their users to help them improve the functionality of the software. They have made it very easy for us to manage all of our preschool information.

Pros

I like being able to generate reports; rosters, birthdays, and any information that I may need. I like how everyone has access to the same information.

Cons

Posting pictures and getting my teachers used to using it. Some teachers say it is too hard to post pictures through Sandbox and have continued texting parents. We would love to see Sandbox improve in this area and make posting pictures on Sandbox as easy as it is on Social Media.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied May 2019

Hi Judy, Thanks for the awesome feedback! We are frequently releasing updates to our teacher app in order to make these daily activities easier. Stay tuned!

Molly from Emmanuel Episcopal Church

Thank you for making my job easier!

Pros

From the very start when we were researching software for our afterschool program, Sandbox was a standout. The cost and customer support was terrific. They were always there to answer questions and concerns regarding the right fit for our needs. Once we made our decision to use their product, the level of customer support has never changed!

Cons

Can't think of a thing! This software delivers everything we have needed!

Reasons for Choosing Sandbox Child Care Management

Cost and customer service caught our attention, but once we started working with the software, it was a no-brainer! Attendance, billing, communication with our families, all my necessary reports, and the staffing element made this an easy choice for us.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied June 2019

Hi Molly, Thanks for taking the time to leave this awesome review! :)

Tracy from Campus View Child Care

Great software for a ChildCare

Overall experience has been great and amazing customer service. What we cant figure out is only a quick online message away.

Pros

Being able to communicate and bill the parents through personal portals

Cons

Can't waitlist children in more then one class.

Reasons for Choosing Sandbox Child Care Management

We are part of the organization on Vancouver Island ROSCO (regional out of school club organization) and everyone is slowly moving over to sandbox. Nice to be part of a community of users as well.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied October 2019

Hi Tracy, Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review! We have added your request to our feature request list and will contact you if this feature becomes available.

Traci from Treehouse Learning Center

Treehouse

Pros

The easy use of the software. I also want you to know that the person we contact for support is amazing. My executive is just awesome. She helps with anything and is always available.

Cons

I do not have a con as of now. I am very happy with all of the software.

Not happy with Brightwheel

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied November 2019

Hi Traci, Thanks for this amazing review!

Katelyn from Warren Woods Christian Childcare and Preschool

Great Program worth the price

When I first took over in the childcare office I was under the impression that Sandbox would not fulfill what we were looking for in a software program, but after doing more research on my own I discovered that Sandbox was able to do everything that other programs do. I've enjoyed working with the Sandbox program and their customer service.

Pros

This software has the same functions as many of the more expensive software. Without have any formal training on it I was able to figure it out pretty easily and being able to call, email or chat with customer support has been a huge help. Everything that we were looking for in a software program Sandbox has with being a fraction of the price of others. Sandbox is simple and clean looking and is working on updating to keep up to date resources available to parents and teachers.

Reasons for Choosing Sandbox Child Care Management

We were closely looking a Brightwheel but when we compared them side by side Sandbox does the same thing as Brightwheel but for half the price. Brightwheel is more visually appealing but I appreciate the simplicity of Sandbox

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied November 2019

Hi Katelyn, Thanks for the amazing review and feedback! You will be happy to hear that we are making some major updates to our daily logs early next year. Stay tuned!

Angela from Nzen'man' Child and Family Development Centre Society

Love it! Simple to use and the app makes it easy to sign children in and out.

Support has been helpful with questions which make it extremely user friendly. Much appreciated!

Pros

Customization reports, leaving notes for families, printing enrollment, customizable

Cons

Sometimes we have blended families, and the contacts for one child are not the same as the other child, it would be nice to have a click box to add emergency contacts as they may not be same. Add description to profile, height/ weight/ eyes/ hair required for licensing. spot for staff PHN on their profile (emergency cards)

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied October 2018

Hi Angela, Thanks for the raving review and the great feedback! A member from our support team will contact you to learn more about your issue with blended families.

Richard from Kingswood Academy

Review after using software for almost 2 years

Overall, very pleased with the software...

Pros

the biggest time saver for us is in invoicing and billing...saves time, easy to use, quick to process. Record keeping for family profiles is also very good and easy to use.

Cons

For the staff time clock, the inability to add shifts for staff to compare to their actual time worked, then auto calculating their hours worked is something that could be added to save time...we still have to manually check their hours worked against their assigned shifts.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied November 2018

Hi Richard, Thanks for the great review! We are happy to hear that Sandbox is saving you time and that you find it easy to use. Staff scheduling is something we are looking to add in the future, so stay tuned!

Linda from Creative Learning Center

Very positive experience

Working with Sandbox software and their support team has been great. If you have questions, they are quick to respond and help. The software has a "very clean" and updated look, is very functional, and I don't believe there is any other software for the value they offer.

Pros

Cons

some of the reports... I like to be able to cross reference check numbers/invoice numbers especially on customer statements. The staff timesheets do not take overtime into consideration and show that time as separate from regular hours

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied May 2019

Hi Linda, Thanks for the awesome review of Sandbox and the great feedback! Our support team will be in contact with you to get more information about your report requests.

Kim from Millie's House

Love this program! Great customer service!

I use this tool every single day! We have been gradually moving from paper system to this system. I'm sure there is more that I can do with it, but haven't taken the time.

Pros

Very intuitive and easy to use. User interface and design very appealing.

Cons

Accounting system overrides....which have been easily solved by the customer service team

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied August 2019

Hi Kim, Thanks taking the time to leave this awesome review! Keep in mind our support team is always happy to help you with any questions you may have. :)

Suzannah from Salem-Keizer Preschools

It has been great. Customer service is top notch!

Pros

Ease of use, value, continual addition of features. The customer service team goes above and beyond to help!

Cons

I would like to see some new options for student reports, or printable student profile pages for teachers to keep in child file.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied May 2018

Hi Suzannah, We are happy to hear your great feedback about Sandbox! You will be happy to hear we are working on building out our reports section and someone from our support team will be contacting you for more details about your request.

Bonnie from Waterloo Infant Toddler Daycare Association

We use the family, billing, staffing, dashboards and reports sections to the fullest!

Pros

Very user friendly, allowing you to easily navigate through the software . We also love the Admin and Attendance Reports.

Cons

1. Sandbox is not compatible with the regions waiting list. 2. Would like to be able to send group emails to families from Sandbox and not have to use and not be directed to outlook.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied November 2017

Hi Bonnie, Thanks for the great feedback! A member from our team will contact you to discuss your waiting list and group email requests. Have a great day!

Vanessa from SpringRoots Early Learning amd ChildCare Centre

Very well lay out easy to use

My childcare runs smoothly and I have access to all files all the time! I would like to use it more but I have Hi Mama for programming for my educators. it would be good to have this as an access in sandbox. I really love the look of the program it's it so simple but has covered many administration issues for me.

Pros

Sandbox is a very good software company The customer service is great, the product is very user friendly I can access it from any computer and do my work anywhere

Cons

childcare curriculums should be a available for Input in children's daily reports and for documentation of play This should be the next stage for the software company

Jennifer from Eight Acres Camp

I have tried several programs over the years and for our camp Sandbox is the BEST!

Sandbox Saves more time than any of the childcare manager programs we have used over the past 12 years.

Pros

Children's scheduling and parent ability to schedule vacation days. This is life changing for us!

Cons

Would LOVE for parents to be able to add days to their child's schedule in the portal.

Reasons for Choosing Sandbox Child Care Management

Sandbox is the perfect mix for us of being automated yet giving us control. We are not paying for a lot of features that we didn't need that other programs offer.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied July 2019

Hi Jennifer, Thanks for taking the time to leave this awesome review! You will be happy to hear that we are looking into adding scheduling options for the parents in the future.

BROOKE from Live Love Laugh Daycare

Over all very happy with Sandbox!

Pros

Online availability, parent interaction, attendance, and staff tracking. Its been great. Making it work with my billing process has been a challenge but Customer service is always ready and willing to help.

Cons

Staff cannot access time sheets for the week to see how many hours they have worked. More customization options of reports. Parents cant put money on their account without a invoice. Food service meal tracking!! No keyboard shortcuts. Wish there was an app for parents. I promise I love the product. These are just my wish list. :)

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied June 2018

Hi Brooke, Thanks for the feedback and the great review! We have added your requests to our feature request list and we will will notify you if these features are added in.

Michelle from O'shkiigmong Early Learning Centre

We have been using Sandbox for a few years now and all the new upgrading has helped us.

Pros

The data is easily obtained for reporting.

Cons

It would be nice if we could start documenting and placing pictures of the children in Sandbox for the parents to view.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied August 2017

Hi Michelle, Thanks for providing your feedback! You can post photos and updates for parents with our Parent Portal. Drop us a line at support@runsandbox.com and our team will help you set it up.

Samantha from Kids on the Hill Academy

My experience has been amazing since day one! Sandbox has amazing customer support. They are always

Overall Sandbox has become an invaluable tool for our childcare center! We are able to tackle billing like never before. I also use Sandbox to track important information for our staff aswell!

Pros

The thing I like most about Sandbox is their customer support. I love that I'm able to start a conversation via messaging and work out any issue or question I may have live. Messaging is a great tool because I don't have to tie up our phone line and I'm still able to multi task!

Cons

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied February 2019

Hi Samantha, Thanks for the awesome review!

Cindy from Kamloops Child Development Centre

Industry: Individual & Family Services

Sandbox is very user friendly and your service has been very good.

Our overall experience with Sandbox Childcare Management has been excellent and we are very happy with the software and service.

Pros

The ability to add children and siblings easily and to look children up on any family name. (Children do not always have the same name as one of the parents)

Cons

You are unable to easily forecast the future rooms availability.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied May 2019

Hi Cindy, Thanks for the great review! We love to hear customer feedback and our support team will follow up with you to see if we can show you how Sandbox can help you forecast room openings.

Overall I've been happy that I switched from Bright Wheel to Sandbox.

The software has helped us organize the 150 children we currently have registered at Tip Top Child Development Center in Las Vegas. As a 24 hour facility, we have multiple shifts that all need to be trained and the implementation has gone smooth. The accounting system has helped us keep up on billing and has improved our cash flow. I highly recommend any center to use this software.

Pros

The reports are a gold mine of information. The software has been easy to learn and to train employees. I've embedded the online registration on our website to make it easy for new parents to get started. The app has made it easy to communicate with parents and see information about the children. I'm looking forward to the parent portal app!

Cons

There needs to be a pay invoice button on the invoice page rather than going into each family account. Employees should automatically be checked out at 11:59pm.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied April 2018

Thanks for your awesome review and the great feedback! We have added the pay invoice option and automatic time out to our feature request list.

Sara from The Sunshine Shack Preschool

Everything has been great!

Pros

Software is very user-friendly; simple to learn on your own.

Cons

There are some confusing settings with the billing feature.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied April 2019

Hi Sara, Thanks for the awesome review! If you need additional help with the billing section, please contact our team at support@runsandbox.com.

Kim from Cottonwood Christian Learning Center

Title: Technical support has been great!

Pros

Emailing statements to families, employee time clock. Emailing statements to families, employee time clock.

Cons

Putting in schedules when they change. This tends to mix up the billing, but I think it's on our end. I wish the times the children are scheduled to be in and out are on the sign in sheets. This was so helpful with our old software program. We are learning to adjust, but really miss that feature.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied August 2019

Hi Kim, Thanks for the amazing review of Sandbox and our support team! Your feedback has also been delivered to our product development team to review.

Sheryl from Walden International School

Great for our Summer Camp!

Made our summer much easier, no more spreadsheets!

Pros

Online customer registration. Online customer payments. Quick and easy reports and communication with parents.

Cons

We found thay we could not produce the exact reports we required. Medical lists were not as easy to compile as we had hoped ie allergy lists for each class.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied November 2018

Hi Sheryl, Thanks for the great feedback! We are looking to add customizable reports in the future, however, in the meantime we can add these to our feature requests. Please contact our support team at support@runsandbox.com to share these requests.

Sandy from Saint Mark Early Learning Center

Title: So far nothing but positive!

none

Pros

Cons

Still a few things I would like to see changed. For us we must go by expiration date on the immunization forms not each one listed out. I do like the alert when something is due!

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied June 2018

Hi Sandy, We appreciate your awesome review and feedback! A member from our support team will be contacting you to discuss your immunization request further.

Vanessa from SpringRoots Early Learning and Child Care Centre

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

Easy to use and I can go anywhere and work!!

I really like to use Sandbox because it is my personal file cabinet, take home and work anywhere program. I would like to suggest and area for curriculum planning and documentation where several curriculum models can be used at the same time, and area for child development documentation and or a possible merge with Hi Mama that way my fee can be lower.

Pros

I like how it is easy to use and is accessible anywhere I go.

Cons

It needs a curriculum and planning and documentation tool.

Edward from Cela's Creative Learning Academy

My overall experience with sandbox is great!

Pros

I like the ability to track the children and staff from anywhere.

Cons

There is no way to design daily reports for a specific age group.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied May 2019

Hi Edward, We appreciate your great review and the feedback. We are looking to make some major enhancements to our daily logs section in the near future so stay tuned!

Karina from Academia Elze

Always answers my questions right away!

Pros

I really like the customer support. It is great!

Cons

I am still waiting for the parent app. It has been affecting my communication with parents. The parent portal is not enough.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied May 2019

Hi Karina, Thanks for taking the time to share this great feedback with us. We really focus on providing an awesome experience for our customers. You will be happy to hear that our Parent App is in the final stages of BETA testing and just weeks away from our official launch. :)

Erika from The Orchard School

We love it!

Pros

Very comprehensive product in terms of how many features it has. The only thing we would want that isn't there is lead tracking for when we have families come in and we do tours. We are using Hubspot, but it's not geared towards the childcare process, so it's adapted. Would love for it all to be in one place.

Cons

No lead tracking, the app isn't available yet. Also, the parents weren't prompted with a guide to fill in everything in the parent portal when they were given access. It would have been helpful to have this.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied October 2017

Hi Erika, Thanks for the great feedback! You will be happy to hear that we are releasing our new Teacher app for iOS and Android devices at the end of this week. We have also added lead tracking to our requested features list to be reviewed by our development team.

Mohsin from St. Vital Montessori School

Fantastic!

We have only been on the Sandbox system for about 4 months and our experience with sandbox has been fantastic so far. The Account team (Gavin) and Support team (Kefsere) have been great to be work with. They have been very responsive and accommodating in all aspects, which has led to a great experience so far. Keep up the good work!

Pros

Ability to manage all back-office elements of running a Montessori school and providing powerful reporting.

Molly from Daily Shepherd Child Care Center

Good Product for the Price

I like the weekly projection reports. We use them for attendance sheets.

Pros

Ease of transition from our previous software

Cons

I can't post paid time off for staff, only vacation time.

Reasons for Choosing Sandbox Child Care Management

Price for the product. It did all the things we needed it to.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied September 2019

HI Molly, Thanks for the great review and the feedback!

Krystal from Bayridge Drive Child Care Centre

The support staff is AMAZING!

It's great to have a platform that handles all things related to child care.

Pros

They are constantly adding features which is great - we feel like they really listen to us as customers!

Cons

Inability for parents to reply to newsfeed posts.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied July 2019

Hi Krystal, Thanks for the amazing review and the awesome feedback!

December 2015

Savana from Little Laurels Montessori Preschool

December 2015

EXCELLENT software and EVEN BETTER customer service!

WOW, I would have never thought software could be this easy! Sandbox has made their product SO user friendly, fast, and efficient! I can get the exact information I need saved easily, and it's a cinch to generate reports for administrative purposes and future planning. I have been especially impressed with their customer service. There were a couple of minor tweaks we wished to have in the software, which I offhand shared with our rep. Sandbox made these changes *JUST FOR US*. I would have NEVER expected that. They are have been proactive in calling to check in on any issues we have run into. They have fantastic expansion plans on the horizon which will make this software even better than it already is! If you are looking for a heavy and clunky software with every option under the sun, you've come to the wrong place. This software is new, looks great on every device you use, and offers all the (simple) features we wanted to find. I am excited to continue a relationship with this company and see what growth they have! Keep up the great work, Sandbox!

Tracy from Munchkin Land Preschool

I ABSOLUTLY LOVE THIS PROGRAM!!!

This program meet and exceeds all of my childcare needs!

Pros

Customer service is excellent! I recommend to everyone in the childcare business in my area!

Cons

There are no cons! I love everything about it!

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied October 2018

Hi Tracy, Thanks for the awesome review!

JILL from grace ridge church

Great so far!

Pros

So far easy to use and great customer support!

Cons

So far we have not had problems with the software that support can't help us with

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied October 2018

Hi Jill, We are happy to hear that you are enjoying our software and customer support. Thanks for the great review!

Terry from A Mother's Love

I really love the ease of use and the time clock feature

Pros

My parents are clocking in and out daily and that saves me paper and time.

Cons

I would love to see a ledger added to add receipts for spending. This will help my end of year reporting.

Robert from Rodeberg Corporation

Excellent Product!

Pros

Sandbox is an excellent product. It simple to use. The UI is very good, and intuitive to use, and has a nice look and feel. The layout of the .pdf reports is very good. Customizable reports would be a great and welcome addition.

Cons

Cannot Customize Reports - But still a great product!

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied October 2018

Hi Robert, Thanks for the great review! We are looking to add Customizable Reports in the future and you will notified by our team once this has been added to Sandbox.

Tracie from Bullfrogs and Butterflies Daycare

This software had helped me run my daycare and saved me valuable time!

Pros

The check in/out system is easy to use and helps me with my billing.

Cons

Have not found anything I don't like. I look forward to having an ap for parents to use.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied November 2018

Hi Tracie, Thanks for the great review!

Michelle from Immanuel Lutheran School

We LOVE Sandbox and have been a user for 2 months now.

Pros

Simplicity and Great Customer Service ... The support staff is unbelievably knowledgable and always available. After tracking tuition with Excel spreadsheets and reports from our credit card company for 125 students and still having discrepancies to reconcile, Sandbox allows us to manage the school rather than the school manage us.

Cons

We would love to see custom reporting added to Sandbox!

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied September 2017

Hi Michelle, Thanks for the awesome feedback! You will be happy to know that customizable reports is already in development and you will be notified when the free upgrade is available.

Reneece from The Little Blessings Daycare

I wish I would have known about Sandbox earlier!

It makes my accounting part of my business so much easier!

Pros

Very Easy to use, affordable, love the cloud based software and that I am able to access it where ever I have access to a device. Sandbox has made tremendously helped me stay organized and has made the business side of my childcare business so much easier.

Cons

I would like to be able to have the option to integrate tracking expenses, but other than that there are no cons.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied May 2018

Hi Reneece, Thanks for the awesome review! Our support team will be contacting you to learn more about your expense tracking request.

Krista from First Leaps Together

We have been extremely pleased with Sandbox.

Our families have really enjoyed the timeclock feature, much more streamlined than paper sign ins and really steps it up in regards to the professionalism of our school. A truly intuitive program!

Pros

I am amazed at how simple the system is to use and to navigate, it has drastically reduced administrative time and increased data management across the board. We have been well supported throughout our trial and launching period.

Cons

Quickbooks integration would be a nice addition.

LaVeta from Bayside Baptist Christian Preschool

Easy attendance tracking and easy for parents to use!

Pros

Everything has gone really smoothly so far. We love how easy it is to use and navigate. Customer Service has been amazing any time we have had questions or issues

Cons

Calendar setting needs more options so that we can add special school events (programs, field trips, etc). The only options right now look like school closure/vacation dates on the calendar.

October 2013

Kathy from The Day School

October 2013

The Search is OVER!!!

Sandbox software does it ALL for our preschool!!! The billing tool is flawless and we manage staff and children enrolled with ease. The software was very easy to train our employees on and has adapted to our facility perfectly. Above all, the customer service at Sandbox is top-notch!!!!! Everyone on my administrative team has their own contact person to go to if they run into a problem. The team at Sandbox is always available and willing to walk us through our issues (usually user-error) and back in business within minutes. I cannot imagine using any other software to manage our contacts and billing. Thank YOU Sandbox for being the answer to our preschool management woes.

Astrid from Little Bug and Friends Dayhome

User Friendly Product and Great Service!

The software is very user-friendly and they provide great customer service with prompt communication.

Ryan from Janesville-Waldorf-Pemberton

Everything has went very well. Gavin and Kefsere have been AMAZING help and very patient.

Pros

Ease of use. Very intuitive. Parent Portal. Signing kids in & out. Calendar. Reports. Billing. And probably more that I am forgetting

Cons

Can't schedule workers for months. It can take some time to talk to customer support.

Good trial— try it and see if it works for you and your teachers

Tried it a few months ago and still using, but may seek other management software

Pros

Loved the free 30 day trial—. Was able to try this before buying which was very important. Helped to track lots of back of office duties.

Cons

Didn’t like it is monthly subscription only. Can’t buyout— always stuck paying. No application format, always cloud based.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied September 2018

Thanks for the feedback! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your trial and chose to use our software. Being web-based we provide ongoing maintenance, updates and support so we have a subscription based pricing model. If you have any other questions feel free to contact our support team at support@runsandbox.com

Maureen from North Star Montessori School

Fantastic Management System

We have nothing but great things to say about the product and the service we receive!

Pros

Easy to learn and to use. Great customer service!

Cons

There is nothing negative to say about the software.

Response from Sandbox Software

Replied February 2019

Hi Maureen, Thanks for the great review!