What are Faithlife Equip users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Faithlife Equip software through verified user reviews

• icon"And their customer support is fantastic. I have gotten to know some of their team so well that I feel like they are more friends than business associates."
  • icon"Sure, our church could price this out among individual vendors, but this would cost significantly more and be much less integrated."
  • icon"We loved the integration between all of the different products. We also love how it is going to consolidate many different communication apps for us into one package."
  • icon"There have been a couple of times when the licensing from Logos was not accurately noted (for lack of a better way to explain it) with the FaithLife app, and this stalled work that I was doing."
  • icon"We are probably going to renew, but we will have to pay the same as the church of 2000+ even though our budget is not the same."
  • icon"There are a large number of functions and features that just take time to learn, but there is no rush or hurry to use any of them, if and when one chooses to do so."

Browse all Faithlife Equip Reviews

• Have you used Faithlife Equip and would like to share your experience with others?

Benjamin

Great solution to a common church problem

I've used faithlife for about a year now, and I use it daily.

Pros

Integration is the key to faithlife equip. I use Logos Bible Software, need a slideshow presentation solution for church, and want to keep track of the people in my church and give them a way to communicate with each other. Faithlife equip integrates all that and more! I can study and prepare for my sermon in Logos, send my slideshow to Faithlife Proclaim, and recommend additional study resources, such as a faithlife.TV episode, and keep track of Sunday school attendance, all through faithlife equip! I use it to send emails, texts, and messages to the congregation. The worship team can keep track of their songs and arrangements with faithlife music, and have access to great stock photos. We even have online giving set up, all through the faithlife equip subscription.

Cons

Faithlife Equip is still in the earlier stages of development, so some solutions are still clunky, but the development team is willing to work with any problems, and even implement some suggestions for improvement in the future.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Equip

I already use Logos Bible Software, and it is wonderful. I knew I wanted to use a faithlife developed product if it was availible.

Reasons for switching to Faithlife Equip

Church trac did not have attendance tracking, and I wanted a more complete church management solution.

Carrie

Just What Our Church Needs

Our experience has been great. Our customer service rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], is the best! I see many of the Faithlife employees responding to questions and comments. They are all very helpful and responsive. We understand that we entered Faithlife at a beta stage, so we expect hiccups here and there. But every issue is dealt with quickly and we are very satisfied. We look forward to future developments and using Faithlife more and more.

Pros

I like the fact that so many products are tied together under one platform (single sign-on). From our website to our social media group to the software we use for worship, it's all housed in one place. We are part of the early access (beta) program so we see many things that are still in development and we get to contribute to future releases and updates. The Faithlife staff is awesome! They are always helpful, very responsive, and they truly want to make the products useful for our church.

Cons

Since many aspects are still in development, there are features that are unavailable and sometimes the programs are buggy. The mobile app is a little clunky at times. My biggest frustration is with notification settings. I want to be able to set my preferences for each group as opposed to one global setting that applies to all groups. This is in development.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Equip

Faithlife has everything in one place - one company to contact for everything. And the price was very reasonable compared to buying individual programs to fit our needs.

Reasons for switching to Faithlife Equip

Constant Contact could only offer one service, whereas Faithlife offers everything we need under one platform.

Pat

May 2022

Lots of promise, but hasn't delivered as expected

Pros

The biggest advantage of Faithlife Equip is the integration among the various components of the platform. That has saved us a lot of time.

Cons

This platform has a lot of promise at first, but it hasn't really delivered as expected. There are a lot of promised upgrades and added features that just haven't materialized.

A Great Software that continues to improve.

As a Church Management Tool set Faithlife Equip is helping us with our E-Giving, Website, Church Management, Presentation Software, as well as some of our Bible Study materials. It has been excellent so far and I look forward to the future.

Pros

In many ways this software has been a game changer. It handles so many of the areas of the church that we needed something in. It even gives us access to their streaming service for several videos, some newer than others for sure, but overall a lot of good material. Below I will list a few of the highlights that I have experienced with Faithlife. * Customer service: This is the biggest pro when it comes to Faithlife. Every software has kinks in the way, but Faithlife has the best customer experience that I have ever seen, they are responsive and take every inquiry seriously. *Quantity: Faithlife Equip is a suite of Ministry tools, which means there is a lot here, and it is nice to see it well constructed under the same roof. Because of this things tend to just flow together better. * Quality: Equip is still a new kid on the block and has some room to grow for sure. However, the stuff they are putting out and pushing into the software has been great. On top of that, when a problem does arise they are quick to work with it, at times even personally with you.

Cons

As with any software, there are cons. In truth however, the biggest Con to Faithlife is just its newness. It's so new not all of their tools are active quite yet. That being said, there are plenty of work arounds as you wait.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Equip

It came with a larger suite of tools, and linked well with some of our pre-existing tools.

Reasons for switching to Faithlife Equip

The other software (whom I don't want to name, they are a good an honest company) was just falling out of date, and while it might be updated at some point, I needed something more immediate.

Luke

Great suite for churches

We have been very happy so far and look forward to new features.

Pros

Cons

There is a learning curve to understand how the whole layout works. Once you figure it out, it is quite simple but it does take some initial thinking and planning.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Equip

Price and current product integration.

Reasons for switching to Faithlife Equip

Rock was far too complex for a church our size.

Response from Faithlife Corporation

Thank you for leaving your feedback, Pastor Luke. Glad you've enjoyed Equip so far!

Sam

Great Resources + Connecting Opportunities

We have enjoyed working with Faithlife and have found all of the staff very supportive and helpful.

Pros

We have really enjoyed making Library resources available to the church members as well as FaithlifeTV videos. The ability to have a photo directory and a message board for communicating with the church has been a great feature too. We have been encouraged to see the growth of features and we look forward to a more robust online church management and communication suite.

Cons

The church members have slowly begun making use of the different features that are available to them. There have been great videos and trainings made available by Faithlife, but people have been slow to adapt to the changes. I think this really has more to do with people not seeing the need for it and taking the time to imagine the possible applications for it than with the software itself. Initially, the apps and sites were slower to load than similar sites and some people removed the app from their phones because they felt it was "too slow" and believed it was slowing down their phones. I am pretty sure that was a misunderstanding on their part of how their phone works. We also had people posting to the wrong places initially and that experience may have discouraged their enthusiastic engagement, but those problems have been resolved and people have been making more and more use of the software.

Response from Faithlife Corporation

Glad to hear that some of the hiccups your church was facing are in the past. Never hesitate to reach out if you need more support! We're glad you've enjoyed Equip so far.

Buck

Software to Help Equip the Church in the Digital Age

The people at Faithlife are extremely helpful when needing assistance. The software is allowing us to engage people beyond Sunday and to connect with a generation that has grown up with technology.

Pros

The suite of products and services that come with Faithlife Equip are tightly integrated and streamlined to make it easier to keep content up to date and engage with church members, attendees and those seeking information about our church. The software works as an end to end solution throughout the worship service life cycle including posting a recording of the service to the website afterwards. It also provides features for online giving and managing people. Keep people informed with an integrated calendar and newsletters. Help engage people with group Bible reading plans and prayer lists.

Cons

The software is still in it's early stages at the time of this writing so some features are not yet available. Also the performance on it's mobile platform needs to be optimized for slower connections.

Response from Faithlife Corporation

Glad you've been enjoyed the integrated platform, Pastor Buck! Thank you for staying patient with the feature development and the release schedule. More coming in the new year!

Craig

Awesomeness!

Awesome! Excellent! Redundant superlatives here.... We are still learning to maximize our use of all that is available to us. But we have been waiting for an all-in-one mechanism like this for years. I began planting churches in 2011, and knew then I needed something like what Faithlife is now offering. This is a wonderful tool for our small church.

Pros

I am very pleased with the ease of use and integration between the FaithLife apps and the Logos Software. I am a technical idiot and I have had some user error issues that have always been quickly resolved by the support staff, but overall I've had no problems using any of the software components.

Cons

There have been a couple of times when the licensing from Logos was not accurately noted (for lack of a better way to explain it) with the FaithLife app, and this stalled work that I was doing. But all of my issues have been quickly and effectively resolved.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Equip

Ease of use and maximum integration of multiple useful applications.

It’s a no-brainer really.

Overall, I love it. The majority of our congregation is using many different features. They enjoy the Faithlife TV and the lessons that are available.

Pros

Ease of use is the number one this for me. We are a small church with a lot of older generation folks. Yet they are amazed at how easy it is to run the slides on Proclaim for instance. And those that want to dig further, the learning curve is minimal. I really love how well everything syncs. From Proclaim to the Faithlife groups and financial stuff. I really could go on but I don’t have time and you would eventually get bored anyway. This really is a no-brainer. Take the leap. You won’t be sorry.

Cons

I am already a Logos user. So when I heard that Equip offered a license for our pastor I was excited for him. However, he was unimpressed. When he showed me what he has access to it made sense. So I am bummed for him.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Equip

We had one site hosting our website, we have a Facebook group and page, and we were doing online giving through another group. Having everything together made more sense. Plus the cost savings of having everything combined make this a no-brainer.

Kevin

I Would Recommend Faithlife Equip to Any Church

This made the difference in our time and in our worship service. It saved time preparing the presentation / worship service, made the worship service one continuous presentation (a good thing), and then allowed the automatic recording and uploading of sermons and podcasts afterwards. We cannot recommend Faithlife Equip enough.

Pros

Faithlife Equip combines easy-to-use and maintain website hosting with Proclaim and a host of other functions at an incredible price. Faithlife Equip saved us money and a great deal of time. We were able to combine separate functions of: an easy to design and maintain church website, church communication (we're still learning that, but newsletters, online church member collaboration), church calendar, sermon recording and presentation on our website, presentation software that includes the easy importing of Bible verses from the version(s) of your choice, importing song lyrics, church groups, free Bible software for church members, free Christian videos for church members, etc. all in one very inexpensive package.

Cons

Overall, we were very happy with this package. The presentation software took some time to learn, not because it was so hard as we were so used to PowerPoint (and it is unlike PowerPoint, but has many other features). There are a large number of functions and features that just take time to learn, but there is no rush or hurry to use any of them, if and when one chooses to do so.

Reasons for switching to Faithlife Equip

Combined functionality, ease of use, and price point.

MJ

Incredibly all-inclusive software for your church

FANTASTIC customer service. In fact, it's one of the most responsive customer service organizations I have dealt with. What you get for the price is unbelievable. Particularly for a smaller church.

Pros

This software has changed the way we do business in our church. We used to use a wide range of different products (each with their own price tag) for the same applications that we now use Equip for. It has saved us money as well since the combined cost of the other programs exceeded the cost of Faithlife. AND, it adds even more capability for our congregation through Logos Bible Software, FaithlifeTV, Mobile Education courses, and our Faithlife community app.

Cons

We have been using it since the beta version. Occasionally there were quirks that would pop up from time to time but they are fixed quickly. There have been some features that would be useful now but are not yet available. However, the company is always open to new ideas and implementing new things.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Equip

There is simply no other program that does what Equip does and the price!

I tell everyone about it!!

The best, from the sales staff to the customer service rep to the tech support. There are not enough praises to put into words of how everyone goes the extra mile to help out.

Pros

I don't know where to begin. At first, it seems overwhelming but the customer service, the video training, and webinars make it so simple. Have a question reach out and ask and I usually hear back within hours never more than 24hours. Everyone is there to help your church succeed and enter into the 21st century.

Cons

There are little hiccups now and then but when you reach out the Faithlife team jumps into action to resolve any issues.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Equip

I don't know of any other products that can do what Equip does. All platforms speak to each other and you do not have to repeat actions.

Response from Faithlife Corporation

Pastor John, thank you for the review; we're glad you're part of the Faithlife family!

Great Ministry Resource For The Entire Church

This resource is helping our church family now have a place to go to stay connected, communicate together, find important information they need, access Bible software and resources, find good wholesome Christian TV and movies and the availability of over 260 Bible courses.

Pros

Really love the many resources available to help our church family stay connected and grow in their Christian faith and walk with the Lord. The Faithlife Church Group page has a similar feel to Facebook but provides so much more power and resources to connect our Church Family to keep them informed, together and growing.

Cons

They are constantly adding and improving on features that we users encounter that need a fix or are a suggestion. Honestly, the entire Equip eco system is a bit overwhelming at first but it is so powerful in all it can bring to the church family. Before making the switch, we had to be sure it will do everything we needed it to do. And after extensive research and testing some of its features, it does. Very excited making this move for what it is going to do for our church family and ministry. The more I get into what it does, the more impressed I am with it. And there are still some parts we have not even implemented yet, such as the Check-in function.

Reasons for switching to Faithlife Equip

Faithlife Equip offers an entire eco system of resources centered around their Logos Bible Software.

Sheldon

Good but not exactly user friendly

I like the database program for my church, the Proclaim presentation program is wonderful and the Logos bible program is good.

Pros

Faithlife equip has a GREAT many features. It's potential for use as a pastor of a church are tremendous. I very much like how the whole program integrates.

Cons

What i like least is the the program is not very user friendly. It take a lot of time to be able to understand and use it therefore it is hard to find the volunteers needed to operate it.

Reasons for switching to Faithlife Equip

Better products for the money.

Adam

Time and money well-spent

We are taking a longer time to bring all the elements into use than expected, but I believe it was the right choice. Picking the most urgently needed functionality first has kept us from being overwhelmed in the office and in the sanctuary.

Pros

We needed a way to bring the many facets of ministry under one umbrella for accuracy and ease and Equip does that for us

Cons

We are a more senior congregation currently and the design is not as friendly for our seniors as I would like. That being said, my focus was on implementing the change to make us more efficient, more attractive to the new younger members and not drive away our seniors. Equip is making this dance possible, but understand that not everyone will want to be users.

Reasons for choosing Faithlife Equip

Having one support team and the tremendous training resources made it a no-brainer for me as an existing Logos user to make the full switch. Giving everyone in the church the ability to use any level of Logos is a huge benefit as well.

Jason

Great -- no issues

Pros

The resources available to the congregation. The usability of the app.

Cons

It is a bit pricey. Faithlife needs a third tier for church between 49-and 250 or something like that. We are probably going to renew, but we will have to pay the same as the church of 2000+ even though our budget is not the same.

Response from Faithlife Corporation

Hi Jason, thank you for the review. Equip's pricing is based on congregation size and we have plans for churches with congregations between 1 - 49 members and 50 149 members. If your ministry is less than 2,000 members then you should not be paying for 2,000 members. One of our reps will reach out to ensure you have the best pricing. But please feel free to call us as well at 888-634-2038.

Replied April 2021

Lei

Keeping Connected with Faithlife Equip

Overall Faithlife Equip has been a very positive experience, the members using it are all happy with it.

Pros

The feature that has been the best for us is the Groups page. The small groups use this feature to keep in touch with each other throughout the week. Homework is posted and discussion ensues about the questions. Members post pictures and life events, prayer requests are made. Engagement with the Bible and each other is the best way to use this feature.

Cons

Getting people on board takes time and encouragement as well as being able to learn different devices and help members with them.

Jenny

Worth the Investment!

We have had an excellent experience with Faithlife Equip. The customer service by our personal representatives and employees is incredible. Their availability to help is greatly appreciated for our needs. The variety of resources is a great value and provides opportunities for our community to stay connected and grow. It has been a beneficial and streamlined investment for us as a one-stop-shop for our website, payments, meetings, communications, and emails. By using it we are able to focus on other needs that may arise because it takes care of much of the communication needs for us.

Pros

This software is great! It is wonderful to have our communication needs met in one, secure place. Very user-friendly, especially in a time where we needed to get online quickly during the Pandemic.

Cons

Any questions or recommendations we have had were answered quickly by the support team, which made this product even more user-friendly. They did a great job adapting to needs during the Pandemic.

Outstanding Church Management Software

Pros

The integration of website, presentation software, church social media, church management, giving and so many other features is amazing.

Cons

We’re still waiting for the child checkin capability

Reasons for switching to Faithlife Equip

We made this switch ultimately because of Faithlife’s stellar customer service reputation and products as well as the ability to bring all of our products under one umbrella for a lower cost than what we were paying several different entities without the ability to integrate.

Response from Faithlife Corporation

Thank you for the feedback, Pastor Chris! We're so glad you've enjoyed using Faithlife Equip so far. Thank you for your patience with feature releases! Child check-in is coming.

Equip in all

Pros

Equip gives me all my features in one place. I can transition from one feature to the next with a click.

Cons

There are some features that is still not available, that I wish would hurry up to be available.

Response from Faithlife Corporation

We're so glad you're enjoying Faithlife Equip so far, Pastor Andrew. More feature releases coming very soon!

Martin

Perfect for my Organization

This has been an excellent product for my organization to offer others, specifically since I have a very niche "customer base" that helps me fulfill the goals of my organization.

Pros

This product offers many services that I want to be able to share with others and helps support my organization in a very unique way.

Cons

I really can't think of anything that I don't like about it. I would like an option to possibly choose some of the resources that are included in the Logos Bible Software, but other than that, there is really nothing that I can think of changing.

Excellent But Riddled with Bugs

Pros

Faithlife offers an enormous amount of features at a steal of a price. However, the product is riddled with bugs in the church management side of things. Still, the price is worth getting Proclaim, Logos, and the giving.

Cons

I don’t like all of the bugs on the church management side.

Response from Faithlife Corporation

Thank you for the feedback, Pastor Daniel. We are continuing to work on the product and hope you'll experience less bugs in the future.

Gary

Faithlife Equip

Supports a workflow on a weekly basis; encourages multiple interactions and participation.

Pros

An entire suite of integrated tools that can streamline efforts and maximize time. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is providing customized onboarding for all programs and sharing how to utilize most effectively.

Cons

Does not attach files; email based (when my elderly folks do not all utilize email).

Jayson

Bundling has Pros & Cons

Pros

Having so many functions that the church needs to be bundled together in one service and company. Having the church website, presentation software, and database together is great. Having the Bible study tools and the social aspect is a huge bonus.

Cons

The website and functionality is clunky and often slow loading.

Response from Faithlife Corporation

Hi Pastor Jayson, thank you for the review. We hope with continued development the website will improve in functionality.

Great

We enjoy this product.

Pros

Once you learn how to navigate the system, it is easy to set up and update. There are many options, but more are needed.

Cons

The inability to put more on our website.

Response from Faithlife Corporation

Thank you for the review, Pastor John! Hopefully, you'll find more customizability for your website very soon.

4.51/5 out of 37 reviews