• Pros

• "This program offers some incredible value! I love that it makes everything so simple."

• "Very user friendly. Great features. A great fit for our needs."

• "Nucleus is incredibly easy to use. The interface is clean and straightforward, and putting pages together is quick and painless!"

• Cons

• "Since it is so easy to use, there isn't much flexibility in what you can do. Its very cookie cutter but it looks really clean."

• "There is less customization then I would like but that also benefits our team because it’s easy to maintain. It’s not really much of a con"

• "It was the lack of customization but I know it was because it was just laying the ground work. And the team has since came out with several revision to add more customization."

Browse Nucleus Reviews

Peter from CC South Bay

Nucleus Blows Everything Else Out of this World!

Our church has saved hundreds of dollars because we don't have to hire all the staff necessary to produce and maintain the images, videos, and web hosting. Also, our church has saved hundreds of hours of time because we don't have to create all of these beautiful items from scratch.

Pros

There is nothing that compares to Nucleus. It's a 4-in-1 solution for churches. Here is what you get: 1. A cutting edge website builder and content management system 2. A beautiful place to host all of your church's sermons 3. Unlimited downloads to authentic video footage 4. Done for you social media posts that you can copy and paste to your social media accounts

Cons

Nothing! Everything that Nucleus offers is amazing and the team behind it keeps releasing new helpful features.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Amazing value and has features that no other competitor has.

Kyle from Winnsboro Church of Christ

Church related software & support that is ahead of it's time.

Before we joined Nucleus, our website was a static page that hadn't been updated in 5 years. There was no reason for our own members to ever check in because nothing ever changed. It was effective at one thing though, creating a sad first impression for newcomers looking for a church home. We will never know how many people came to our old website and were quickly turned away due to outdated information and stock photos. Nucleus has been a breath of fresh air.

Pros

The simplicity is unbeatable. For the price, there is nothing like it. I am one of 2 staff members at a small rural church with little to no budget for anything website or media related. The services which Nucleus offers are constantly improving. Not to mention their incredibly friendly and effective staff that are there to help you every step of the way.

Cons

There are of course downsides to any software. The main thing I have seen is the trade-off of creative freedom in the formatting on the part of the administrator. In other website builders, you will have countless templates, where currently there is only one format for your Nucleus site. This is a minor downside when you consider the clean, modern, and simple user experience. Something that is missing from most church websites.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Cost, support team, constant updates, ease of use.

Anthony from Pillar of Truth Worship Center

A good choice but costly for startups

Nucleus was the first company I used to set up our new ministry website.

Pros

I liked the fact that Nucleus was so easy to set up. I liked the ease of integrating options within Nucleus.

Cons

The thing that I liked least about Nucleus was the cost. As a small and independent ministry, the cost is everything. Nucleus proveds to be just too expensive for us.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

I chose Nucleus because it is specially customized for churches.

Daniel from Geyer Springs First Baptist Church

Clean, simple websites for churches large and small

When it came time to redesign our website, I did a lot of research. I had heard of Nucleus, so I looked into what it offered. I decided to give it a try and have not regretted that decision. I had a lot of pages to rebuild when switching over, and it was done in way less time that it would have been done on other editors. The pages that Nucleus creates are clean, modern, and feature only what you need. And the fact that it is designed mobile-first means that it is future-proof in this digital age!

Pros

Cons

There are features that more full-fledged website management software offers, but Nucleus is always iterating, and they have many more features planned that have been requested by users!

James from Emmanuel Baptist Church

Absolutely worth ever penny and then some!

I am absolutly thrilled, things that used to take hours now take mere moments and look 10 times better. The nucleus social saves me HOURS of work time.

Pros

Customer service, look, feel, ease of editing, sermon engine, social media posts Everything is absolutely fabulous and yet they seem to never stop improving. Our website is used more, and is more functional than ever!

Cons

Nothing...Anything I have not liked they have improved.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Better overall and looks incredible. Also customer service is great!

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

Look, functionality, to have a good website

Dale from The Gate

Running w/ a TEAM that is ahead of the curve in the ever changing Social World was the Game Changer!

The problem we faced as a company was we kept telling people to visit us, come to us. Nucleus helped us easily ENGAGE with our customers/people/friends & really do what social platforms are intended for us to be SOCIAL.

Pros

What I like MOST about this software is that it's Mobile first. The company realizes that every user is going to experience its desired destination on their mobile device first. You can see it in every decision Nucleus makes with their services. So not only do they have us in mind as the customer but they also have our target audience in mind as well. That says a lot about Nucleus.

Cons

What I like LEAST about this software. I was going to say cost at first but with all the services they keep adding on they cleared up the Cons list. Seriously.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Mobile first. A real TEAM helping you in real TIME.

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

Mobile first. People were visiting a computer website on their phones and it was slowing down engagement at a dramatic rate.

Krystal from Xenia Church

Every church needs this!

My overall experience wit Nucleus has been positive. I’m Ver grateful to the creators. They continue to add so much value to the platform. It just keeps getting better and better.

Pros

I am tech illiterate and I felt confident using Nucleus to single-handedly recreate our church website.

Cons

I honestly can’t think of anything that disappointed me about Nucleus. Anything I thought could be improved was. They are extremely responsive to what their customers want.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Before purchasing Nucleus we also considered using Squarespace and Wix. I had built another church website on Wix 5 years prior. We chose Nucleus because it is designed specifically for churches. The creators did so much research into what works today and what is best for our niche that we didn’t see the point trying to reinvent the wheel.

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

We switched from Wordpress, because it was too complicated and only 1 computer savvy person in our church new how to use it.

Graham from in2one community church

Ministry Saving

So positive. They have been clear, helpful, forthright, fun and model a sense of ministry that is desperately lacking in the sea of ministry options.It is is so easy to accept what they do not yet have because of the way that they behave and treat us as customers and really ministry partners.

Pros

It is so easy to use. So easy. I have no web site building training whatsoever and have limited time to dedicate to learning. Yet I still, almost single handedly built the site following the very clear tutorials.

Cons

It is still unable to take my thoughts and implement them without my hands. There are features that are not yet available but there are also new items being added all the time.

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

Nucleus is SO much easier to use and has more specific options beneficial to church life.

Thayne from Codell Community Church

Best Church Website Provider You Can Get

Working with Nucleus has been amazing from the beginning AND they have incredible customer support so if you have issues or questions, they are always there to help!

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use. Also, this format of website WORKS! The team is always updating features as well.

Cons

There are times that I wish it was a bit more dynamic, but then that would contradict studies that prove that simplicity is what people prefer... So I am not sure...

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

The easy of use and Nucleus is designed for churches.

Addison from GCCWS

Great Church Website Choice

Our website is better. The value for the money is incredible. The customer service is unmatchable.

Pros

I love how easy it is. I can hand it off to someone with a minimal knowledge and they can build out a web page. Just this week a new team member built a landing page for her new ministry.

Cons

The customization can be limited in service of functionality when compared to something like Divi

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Nucleus won on ease of use and accessibility of customer service.

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

Wordpress has all of the customization but easily gets clunky. It was difficult to train people and our website had become a bit of an albatross

Rebecca from Norwood Baptist Church

Nucleus is da bomb!

We use Nucleus as our central hub for our business. It is used for all types of communications within our organization. From announcements to reservations to sign-ups to general knowledge. We can even use it as our given platform. (Which the nucleus company made sooooo simple)

Pros

From the moment Nucleus was beginning to roll out, we were on board. It is the perfect solution to incorporate into your business when trying to keep up with today's culture and shift in communications. The plus is that it is easy to use for everyone. From the backend (creating the website) to the front end where are users can easily navigate our website. I love how it is so crisp/clear across all platforms. Finally, we can't say enough about the personal touch. The developers are awesome. If you have a question about anything, their response time is awesome. What company in this day and age, actually responds? Nucleus does. They are one of our team members!

Cons

My own inability to write code. However, if I need one, the team will supply it.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Use of ease. Cost. What we gambled on was the Nucleus company themselves. They made promises about the product's ease of use and how they would be available to help if needed. They have more than kept their promises. We highly recommend this company just on the fact that they stand behind their word!

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

For product ease. We also wanted a way to communicate with our internal organization as well as our external audience when need be.

Luke from Shiloh Community Church

A no-brainer for churches with limited resources

We had multiple problems we were trying to solve when looking for a website. We needed an easy to use yet robust site builder. We needed something that integrated with Planning Center. We needed something that looks beautiful, is easy to use, is easy to keep updated, and is priced well. Nucleus met and exceeded all of these needs. In addition their incredibly friendly customer support, regular updates, and extensive library of helpful videos and articles help us to feel like we're not doing this alone. They care about our church website as much as (maybe more than!) we do. We are raving fans of Nucleus and it's family of products. They consistently make moves that prove they are not just a company with a bottom line. They are people who care, really care, about the church staff and attendees they serve and they will even sacrifice profit if they can provide a better product or better support to their customers. Everyone on our church staff knows [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] by first name only as we're constantly discussing and implementing his advice and actually seeing results. Nucleus is the best, and we hope to be with them for a long, long time.

Pros

Easy to use yet robust site builder. Integrates with Planning Center. Looks beautiful with design that's hard to mess up. Easy to browse, easy to keep updated, and priced extremely well. Incredibly friendly customer support, regular updates, and extensive library of helpful videos and articles.

Cons

There's honestly not much not to like about Nucleus. The framework allows for tons of flexibility. Whenever there is a problem customer support is quick to help. Feedback and suggestions get worked into updates.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Nucleus far and above exceeded every requirement for what we needed with a very reasonable price. Some of the other companies and a very "salesey" approach that was a huge turnoff. The team and Nucleus treated every custom like a friend. It doesn't come across as cheesy, but sincere.

Elexio was terrible.

Carla from Crossroads Memorial Church

Nucleus is the best Church Website platform!

One of the best experience with Nucleus has been the ability to create a form for people to respond & sign up for events, etc. We also like that it allowed us to create a one-stop site for people to connect with us and us with them.

Pros

I like the way the end product looks: we have a functional website that is easy for people to navigate and find out the information they are looking for. The card-based design results in a very user-friendly and device-adaptable format. It is adaptable to almost any situation that we need to either post information or to gather responses. Nucleus is easy to learn to use, and the customer support is fantastic. They are always right there to help us solve a technical issue. We are charter 'members', and have loved it from Day 1.

Cons

I don't like that I can't use the Sermon Engine (Library) locations as the link to a Sermon Page/Card - I have to store the audio file off site, copy/paste that URL, etc. Since Sermon Engine is a direct upload of the audio file, why can't it be the source on a Sermon Card. When I post the weekly sermon, it involves creating 3 different web pages: the storage website, the Nucleus Sermon Card, and the Nucleus Sermon Engine. Watching for better integration in the future.

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

Nucleus is much easier to edit and update and create new content. It has more options and capabilities.

Hardison from 109 Church of Christ

Making a Volunteer Look Like Full-Time Staff

Pros

Nucleus makes professional appearance take seconds. In a rapidly growing church plant of 300, we need a robust system, but don’t have the ability to have dedicated staff. Nucleus allows my time as a volunteer to create a beautiful and powerful website. The integrations work flawlessly allowing max flexibility. Aside from the phenomenal website capabilities, the media provided allows our reach to exceed far what we could have ever imagined.

Cons

I have yet to find anything I don’t love about nucleus

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

After using squarespace at our supporting church, it seemed like an obvious decision to stick with them. However, nucleus provided a system better suited for our ministry as it contained the necessities of a church website within itself opposed to having tons of extras added to make squarespace viable for our needs

David from Ten10 Community

Literally among the best platforms out there!

Nucleus has taken our site and social engagement to levels I didn’t think were possible.

Pros

Site creation is beautiful and easy. Nucleus is always innovating and staying current with the industry trends and needs

Cons

I sat here trying to think of a con...I don’t have one.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Best fit, right perspective on innovation

Value, quality, trusted leadership

Jennifer from Riverside Community Church

Easy

Exceptional. It's simple to use and when we do have a question we have received quick and thorough responses.

Pros

It's super intuitive. It has high functionality and accomplishes our goals as a church.

Cons

It could be a little more flexible in design features.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Ease of use and design goals.

Ease of use.

Corey from Sojourner Churcb

Pros

Nucleus is by far my favorite web service for my church. We have tried clover, faith life, square space, Wix, and others [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have done an incredible job! They also have free social posts every month, lots of b-role for sermon videos (free), and a really really good sermon hosting page! Plus they are not done. They keep rolling out features!! The back end of the website is super simple and easy to navigate. You would be wise to go with them for sure.

Cons

No cons we did not experience anything we did not like

Options

Nicholas from Shepherd's Heart Church

Vital Growth

As a small church (nonprofit 501c3) ...We desperately needed to connect with culture in an unforseen and uncharted way. We did not have the budget to add a media team or even 1 singular media "person". This tool...WEAPON is probably a more pertinent description...Nucleus is the most innovative and relevant "attack" on this gap that exists between a rapidly changing technological culture and the church world that has, at times, lost herself in the shuffle. We are in the midst of the biggest communication shift in 500 years...since the printing press...YOU NEED NUCLEUS!

Pros

User friendly Esthetically seamless Elegant and smooth operation. Best customer service out there. Period... This software has been the single, most important addition to our organization in 20 years without question. By adding this software to our arsenal, it saved 10s of 1000s of dollars in staff and personnel costs. If you don't have this in your toolbelt...if Nucleus vy Pro Church Tools isn't being utilized by your administration...I literally have no idea what you're doing!

Cons

To our organization...there are literally no cons for us whatsoever.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Because Nucleus is better. It just is...It's like comapring a AAA Rayovac battery (everyone else) to a nuclear reactor (Nucleus) ...minus the Chernobyl thing!

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

The former platform was not scalable to the growth we were experiencing within our organization.

Gabe from Calvary Chapel Longview

THE web solution for churches and faith organizations.

Pros

Value for money: with the recent update adding access to social media posts and stock footage, the value-per-dollar has skyrocketed with Nucleus Professional look and feel: nucleus is polished and doesn’t give you a website that looks like it was made in your grandma’s kitchen. Usability: your grandma could use this in her kitchen. Difficult to mess up: see above. WORLD CLASS support. I’ve never left a conversation with the nucleus team feeling unhappy.

Cons

Because it’s so new, there are a few features missing that I’d like to see, some updates to forms, and the sermon engine in particular. Those concerns are already being worked out by the team, though so no worries!

Kris from Unionville Alliance Church

Simple is best!

Fantastic! Excellent customer support with great response times!

Pros

This platform has reduced all the technical and complications that you can come across on other web platforms like this. It is easy to create a website that everyone will love! And you don't need previous web design experience!

Cons

If there were anything that I could change it would be the following: 1) multiple logins and different permission levels available for different members of the team, 2) schedule event cards to be archived so that I wouldn't have to go and manually do so every time an event is over, 3) An easy way for event organizers to track signups at a glance without having to login. These things are minor and if I know the Nucleus team, they are already working on improving their platform in many different ways!

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

This platform was designed with the user in mind and made the user experience impossible to butch up. The platform we were previously using wasn't even being used by our members because they could never find anything in the spider web of clicking here, then here to get to here.

Sammy from Ammanford Evangelical Church

A Step Up in Church Websites

We love Nucleus - our church website has never looked better - it's designed with churches in mind whereas other similar platforms we've used are not.

Pros

It just works. And it just looks good. yes there is plenty to tinker with - but bottom line is input your content (and do so easily with their suggested pages etc) and boom. You've got a great-looking, functional, mobile-first website

Cons

Jumping between draft pages and your live website isn't always easy to figure out which one you're in.

Trust the nucleus team

Jennifer from Christ Church

Watch your church engagement go through the roof!

We replaced our mobile app with Nucleus as soon as it launched because it better fit our mission of being a church for those not here yet. The mobile app required an installation...um...not guest-friendly! Our engagement and signups are through the roof and we use a lot less paper. Cannot recommend Nucleus enough...for any size church!

Pros

Nucleus makes it so easy to keep all next steps information at the fingertips of our congregation. Engagement and signups are through the roof!

Cons

I don't understand this question...

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Price, ease of use, functionality, customer support

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

Because an app requires installation which goes against our mission of being a church for those not here yet. It was also hard to update. Nucleus is accessible to anyone and is a snap for even our least tech-savvy staff members to use.

Scott from Branch Life Church

Great for Next Steps

The Nucleus Team is very helpful and has continued to add value to the product. It now includes the sermon engine, nucleus media, and nucleus social.

Pros

Nucleus is great at encouraging next steps. We are regularly finding new ways to get people engaged with their faith and our church using Nucleus.

Cons

It would be nice to have an integration with Church Community Builder and MailerLite. RebelGive looks promising but doesn’t yet play as well as possible with our accounting software.

Gary from Terrace Bay Gospel Assembly

The best support and strategy

Nucleus has made it incredibly easy for us to connect with id members and guests. It’s makes a super great first impression for newcomers and visitors. Their addition of new product add-ons has been an outstanding benefit and has increased our online social engagement by almost 300%.

Pros

I absolutely love and appreciate the strategy and thinking of the nucleus team. Their software reflects their values as a company and is an incredible help for us to accomplish our goals as an organization. Also, their customer service is outstanding. They are always prompt at responding and helping with every issue!

Cons

It is a little industry specific and not as customizable as some way it to be. They are always listening and making improvements.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

The generosity of the company, customer service, and their willingness to push the boundaries and the norm.

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

Strategy if the company, customer service, right tool for the task.

Christopher from First United Methodist Church Royse City

Game Changer!

Since getting on board with Nucleus, our web presence has improved and we have the best information available for guests and members.

Pros

What I love about this software is that it has been developed by people who want to provide a clear and simple way for those who are a part of my congregation to take next steps. It's very easy to use and our guests always talk about how easy it is to find what they are looking for on our website. We are so thankful for the ProChurch Tools team!

Cons

There really isn't anything that I like least about it. The team is intuned with how to make improvements each update is amazing.

Christopher from Orange Park Christian Church

Nucleus is AMAZING

LOVE IT

Pros

Nucleus has many options to keep your church relevant in the fast-changing communications world. The website builder alone is super easy to use, attractive, and modern.

Cons

The look of the Nucleus based website took a minute to get used to. It is a card-based website builder that I wasn't familiar with at the time but now I love it.

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

I was looking for a more modern looking website.

Luke from Elim Church

Amazing product

The customer service that I receive is outstanding. They reply quickly and go out of their way to make sure that all of my questions and concerns are answered and problems are solved!

Pros

Easy to use, high-quality software, and has increased traffic for our institution by more than 10 times.

Ben from Hanceville Ablaze Revival Center

Nucleus for a small church website

The customer support is second to none! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are always helping people through issues that may arise!

Pros

The ease of use! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team have created a product that helps take all of the guess work out of building a church website that is functional but also visually appealing.

Cons

Compared to other options, the price is a little higher. Also, because they do take a lot of the guess work out of the design process, your hands are tied on some customizations unless you are familiar with a little bit of coding.

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

Customer support and ease of use

Jesse from Valley Life

Hands down best Church Website builder

Very satisfying. I will continue to be a loyal customer of their products.

Pros

How easy it was to set up and how intuitive it was to navigate.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

ease of use and instant support

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

Offered instant support and ease of use

Dalton from Crossroads church

Amazing church connection website

Pros

Ease of use. This website building does the hard work for you, while also opening the door for advanced code injection for more experienced web builders.

Cons

It can be a little overwhelming with the number of features it offers up front, but the tutorial walkthroughs and basic templates do a awesome job getting you through it all!

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

This system was designed specifically for my business style, though I can see it being used in many types of businesses, not just churches!

Justin from Pathway Church

Nucleus Is The Best

Nucleus has been a great product for us thus far, however we are going to be adding a traditional website as our front-facing page and switching Nuclues to our “insider” portal.

Pros

It literally took me 14hrs to implement. Start to finish. We made the switch from a bulky Wordpress site last year and the process was nearly painless. Planning Center integration is amazing as well.

Cons

As a feature of the simplicity, it is difficult to fully customize each aspect of your site. Not super friendly for those unfamiliar with CSS coding.

Edward from St. Francis de Sales

A giant leap forward

Excellent service, excellent help, excellent interface. Very intuitive.

Pros

We updated our website several years ago, moving it from beyond out of date to merely out of date with a different website builder. It was a huge leap forward from where we started, but one look at Nucleus we knew that we had the opportunity to make website a hub of activity that would draw in more people and give them the connections they needed in order to take the next step in their faith.

Cons

The program does not provide help migrating information to the new website design.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Nucleus met our needs, exceeded our expectations, and was formatted purposefully towards connecting to our parish.

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

Our previous service required coding in order to change the website--we needed something that anyone could adjust as needed.

Andrew from Polson Foursquare Church

PERFECT CHURCH WEBSITE!

We have increased our online presence and interactions by ten-fold.

Pros

Cons

I really don't like that some things just aren't as customizable without serious coding magic.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Nucleus offers way more church specific options, and incredible customer support.

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

This was a better product.

Joe from The Way Church

Nucleus for churches

Pros

Ease of learning and use, plus customer service is thorough and personalized. Additionally, they created a community for users to interact and share knowledge and experiences as well as to ask questions.

Cons

I haven't personally experienced any issues. Other users have pointed things out in the aforementioned community, which have been addressed promptly by admins.

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

Had been following the wealth of free resources provided by the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. When I saw the format and research accompanying it was something I wanted to present right away. I was so glad when our church's elders agreed to switch.

Callum from Gateway Church Swindon

Nucleus

Pros

Nucleus is so easy to use. We’re a medium sized UK church with a small staff team - most of our staff work for our furniture project, and are not directly involved in working for the church - so all things communications and website is down to me (along with a host of other things unrelated to this!). I found Wordpress a fairly steep learning curve, not having been involved in the creation of our site. Migrating to Nucleus has been so simple and easy. Best communications decision we’ve made yet.

Cons

Limitations on design and customisation - it’s not bad, it’s just very simple and quite static. I know they argue that ‘originality’ is overrated, and they certainly know what they’re talking about, but I never get that moment of opening our site and thinking ‘wow. I love how this looks’. Functionality is great, ease of use is great, but the thing I like least is the limitations on customisation.

Phil from Cornerstone Church Toledo

Worth it

Great customer service. Solid mission. Highly recommended for teams that don’t have a designated web developer.

Pros

Cost. Very affordable. Usage. Very easy to learn how to use. Sermons.

Cons

Because it’s basic drag and drop, it lacks some key features we’d like or have had before in a website.

Tito from Tabernacle of God Church

Nucleus.Church is a NO BRAINER

I am saving SO much time in administering our site. On top of that, our people are connecting and able to maneuver the site and find the forms they are looking for very easily. Also, their HELP section is FILLED with articles that are easy to read and apply regarding troubleshooting. If that doesn't work, their customer service is always there to resolve anything.

Pros

Our Church, Tabernacle of God Church, has been only using Nucleus as our website building since week one of 2020 and I am so upset that we didn't jump on earlier. It is SO easy to set up and it's impossible to mess up. It's looks amazing and works so smooth. Our web engagement and our sign ups for first time guests, events, classes, and programs has DRASTICALLY increased! I've used other Church web builders and Word Press, and neither of them can compare. On top of that, the Sermon Engine, Media Clips and the Social Media Program that comes with Nucleus is just not fare. Nucleus is like the 90's NBA Dream Team dominating competitors!

Cons

It was hard to sell our Church leaders on Nucleus because the company seems "new". Besides that, Nucleus has exceeded my expectations.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

The value, product, and customer service are on another level!!!!

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

Nucleus is SO much easier to use, and it looks and functions better.

David from Casa Evidencias

Easiest, simplest website. Ever.

Pros

Easy to use. For anyone. Focused on the costumer. Always making updates and keeping it relevant. Brilliant customer service.

Cons

At this moment, I really don’t have anything that I didn’t really like.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Easy to use. Related to our company. And their customer service.

Ryan from Thrive Church

Definitely the best online church central hub on the market right now.

Pros

I like how frequently the team Nucleus releases updates. They really listen to their customers and give us the functions that we really need. I like being able to do church 24/7 everyday. Everyday, we'll receive notifications of our congregation taking different kinds of next steps online such as signing up for a small group, giving offering, registering for an event, or even simply contacting us for all kinds of requests. It's also very user-friendly from both admin perspective and end-user perspectives. We find it very easy to set up and running; our church members also find it very easy to navigate around too.

Cons

I wish they could offer 24 hour support or at least support on Sundays.

Michael from Celebration Church of God

Great Investment

Customer service has been great, informative, and empathetic. The patience and professionalism with troubleshooting along with a great personality makes it welcoming to provide any question big, small, difficult, or easy.

Pros

Perfect for providing the features a church needs for a successful web site and presence.

Cons

Some of the template options seem limited but I’ve seen growth in the platform as it matures from its infancy. The platform keeps improving over the years making the investment worth it every day.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Convenience, built in ready to go features, and trustworthy people behind the product and services.

Ken from The Sanctuary Where God's Love Is Our Refuge"

Nucleus

A committed volunteer can set-up and maintain a website.

Pros

Ease of use, anyone with average computer skills can set-up and maintain a website with a giving platform, sermon audio, video, podcast, and notes. Plus you will receive daily social media posts that can be shared with on your social media sites.

Cons

There are less expensive alternatives but after a year of reviewing, trying, and comparing Nucleus to other website builders. We chose Nucleus.

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

Easy of use #1 and features.

Celia from First Christian Church of Malvern

Saves me time & is easy to use

I needed to get a webpage up and running quickly and don't know much about designing webpages. Nucleus was intuitive. I created pages and subpages and was up and running in no time. Now, over 15 months later, I have a lot of pages designed--some active, some not. I just wish I could create folders for them and organize them as I want them.

Pros

Ease of use--you don't have to know a lot about designing a webpage.

Cons

-Lack of being able to organize the pages into categories and order that I want (on the administrative side) -Cost

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Looked easy to use and it integrated with our database (Planning Center People)

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

ShareFaith was awkward to use and not as professional looking.

Amanda from Simple Church

Easy.

The best part of Nucleus is that it is starting to move our needed info, our sign-ups, our resources, to our site. Because it's so easy to change quickly, I have often been able to put together a clean and beautiful page at the 11th hour.

Pros

This is crazy easy for anyone to design their website. Content is important, but design, imo, might be more important because good design gets people to your content. Very easy for anyone to go in an edit or change around. Can do advanced widgets easily. Best part - the customer service and help is on point. They are not just prompt and helpful, they can be downright hilarious which turns around a frustrating moment. Customer service that is hilarious? Yup. It's a win.

Cons

I don't like that I cannot geo-tag preventing me to go into some advanced SEO tactics. I don't like that the mobile site utilizes swipe rather than scroll. I wish we could pick.

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

Not easy to change and manage quickly and with little "know how."

Adam from The Point

A Website for the Future

Pros

Nucleus is simple to use, clean, and focused. It helps us clearly communicate our mission and vision to those who are seeking. Designed for mobile platforms, it easily adjusts to every size window, looking great on every device. Thanks to its sleek design and easy functionality, we got rid our app. Between the removal of the app and the former website host, Nucleus saves us nearly $150 monthly!

Cons

As a newer product, it still has some limitations in customization. These are things I'm confident they are actively improving.

Amy from Reality Church

Nucleus

Their customer service is excellent. They are constantly updating the software making more things available to give customers more options.

Pros

Nucleus is super easy to use. Even if you don't know anything about website design its easy. I love the drag and drop and the templates that are available.

Easy to use and cost

Larisa from White Fields Church

Industry: Online Media

Best custom website building software!

We build our website from scratch with Nucleus. Their examples and templates were very helpful. The prices for their services are very reasonable.

Pros

I am so satisfied with their products and service. I am completely new to website building and every step of the way was seamless. They respond within minutes to most requests, help with coding when needed, provide assistance with podcast upload and are always on top of updates and new releases.

Cons

I have no complaints, everything I needed help with has been resolved. I see no issues with their services.

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Their customer support and price.

Jeremy from Vineyard Christian Church

WOW

Amazing! Such a great experience engaging with this new platform

Pros

As a pastor of a small church... this is the answer I’ve been looking for when it comes to website and social media engagement. I can’t recommend this platform enough. Simple and easy to use, cost effective, excellent customer support, reclaiming my hours back as this product saves you time!

Cons

That I didn’t find out about this sooner!

Reasons for Choosing Nucleus

Engaging with millennials was the focus and as a church it’s what we need to do to survive in the years ahead

Reasons for Switching to Nucleus

Nucleus is better designed and equipped to help churches

Samantha from Victory of the Lamb

Great Website Option for Churches

Pros

You need very little other than basic technical skills to get a site up and running and keep it updated. Support is efficient and effective. They are very receptive to suggestions for updates.

Cons

It’s still new, so there are some kinks to work out. But Support is so receptive that these kinks really haven’t been too difficult to manage.

Chuck from Calvary Baptist Church

Calvary Baptist Church

Website traffic

Pros

Easier to use than Wordpress and to update the website

Cons

That I didn't find it sooner and that it had made my life a mess

Tim from First Christian Church

Best software I’ve used

One of the best decisions I made for our church’s communications.

Pros

This team has created something completely built around the needs of churches. It’s simplicity allows any of our staff to immediately create the tool they need that week.

Cons

It’s simplicity sometimes means I can’t customize completely, but I’ve always been happy with my results.